ratimadan

Feelings after First Full Swap

What were your mental reactions during and after you first swapped mates with another couple for nude play/soft swing (foreplay) and particularly after a full swap of spouse or SO and full genital contact for intercourse? Since it is generally the man who first proposes the idea of swapping mates for sex, the male respose is likely to be different from his spouse's. Among other things not mentioned below these may include:

Female:

1. A sense of guilt, since, for a married woman intercourse with someone other than hubby goes against her upbringing and martial vows.

2. Sense of elation and excitement on letting other guy undress you, play with you and then letting him sink his penis in your vagina and the two of you fucked to orgasm.

3. Jealousy watching your hubby fuck other guy's wife or SO.

4. You are happy he is satisfying his desires for sex with another woman.

Male:

1. Jealousy watching your wife or SO getting pleasured by another guy as she willingly opens her thighs and lets him penetrate her with his erect rod, moaning and groaning with pleasure while the two fuck to orgasm.

2. Pleasure and excitement watching your mate getting fucked and enjoying it.

3. You are too occupied pleasuring and fucking the other woman to notice or to have a sense of jealousy.

4. You are happy she is happy while you fuck another woman and are able to satisfy a man's natural urge and desire for multiple sex partners.

Would love to hear how you felt during/after your first swap of mates for sex.

• Like 1

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Our first full swap.....

Actualy Mrs naughty did the first full swap (meaning intercourse)

I thought it was great!!! :claps:

I have to admit though I wasnt sure how I would handle the actual reality of mrs naughty being brought to orgasm by another man. In fantasy land it was awesome and when we finaly moved it into reality my fears melted away because I found it the reality of it was even better than fantasy!

I love watching mrs naughty taking someone elses cock!! No jealousy what so ever just pure sexual overdrive!!

watching your wife or SO getting pleasured by another guy as she willingly opens her thighs and lets him penetrate her with his erect rod, moaning and groaning with pleasure while the two fuck to orgasm.

Life cant get any better than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especialy when its my turn!! :claps:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

The day we were preparing to go to our 1st couple's home, intending to do full swap, we agreed we would stay in the same room to provide each other a reassuring touch, if necessary. As luck would have it, I also had a terrible cold that day. My nose was running like a faucet, so I took a DOUBLE DOSE of antihistamines so I wouldn't drip on the other woman during sex! I didn't think that would be too cool.

More bad luck. It was spring, and the heavy oak pollen was making the other woman's allergies go wild, so she felt like a zombie. You can see we're getting off to a good start here, can't you? lol

Anyway, after dinner we all got naked and jumped into their hot tub. Mrs. Pairbond and our host got cozy in one corner of the tub, but Hostess Lady was about knocked out by the combination of allergies, medications, and hot tub, so she was just sitting there with her eyes closed doing nothing! Bad sign!

We decided to go upstairs, so Hostess Lady and I go up and head into the master bedroom, and just as we are going in, Mrs. Pairbond says "We'll be in HERE," and she and Host Guy disappeared into the next bedroom and closed the door. She said later that in her excitement she just FORGOT that we had agreed to stay in the same room, and when Host Guy said "let's go in here" she just followed along.

At that point, I turned around and there was Hostess Lady lying face down on the bed, fully wrapped in her terry cloth robe, not moving! This was NOT looking good! I was so new I didn't have a clue what to do under the circumstances, so after a while I started massaging her lower calf and ankle, which was about all that was poking out of her terry cloth robe. No response!

After a while, it was time to do SOMETHING, so I started to slide my hand higher up the inside of her leg, and WHAM, she slammed her legs tight shut! So now Mrs. Pairbond is in the next room fucking Host Guy, and Hostess Lady is making it pretty clear she isn't interested in doing anything with ME!

Not knowing what to do, I just lay back and did nothing, waiting for this whole horrible ordeal to be over with so we could go home. Finally, Hostess Lady stirred herself and tried to get me up with oral, but by then it was WAY too late. I had already stressed out to the max and nothing was going to happen, and it turns out if you want to have an erection under the BEST of circumstances, DON'T TAKE ANTIHISTAMINES, which are vasoconstrictors, which means you cut off blood flow to extremities, such as YOUR DICK!!!!

Anyway, for the first time in my whole life, NOTHING MOVED, no matter how hard Hostess Lady tried to get me up. Not a twitch! I was MORTIFIED! And just as the panic inside me was rising to maximum proportions, I heard Mrs. Pairbond getting off in the next room! Wow! Didn't I have a great first time?

pairbond

• Like 1

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

what a shity story! :(

I'm sorry to hear things went so wrong.

I hope things got better for you on the second try at full swap!!

OK, here's "the rest of the story." The morning after our 1st time, Mrs. Pairbond and I were still talking about what happened the night before and how absolutely humiliated and mortified I felt. That's when it suddenly hit her that the antihistamines I took a double dose of may have contributed to the problem, and reading the small print on the label confirmed it. I was elated! My manhood was still intact!

OK, so we called & made a date for attempt #2 the following weekend. Saturday came, and I made sure I did NOT use any antihistamines that day. Hostess Lady's allergies weren't acting up. Looks good, right? So we go out to dinner, come back to their house, get naked in the hot tub, get fooling around a little bit, then decide to go upstairs. This time I was prepared for and OK with separate rooms, since that's what they preferred. Hostess Lady was feeling much better this time. So all was well, right? WRONG! I STILL couldn't get it up, no matter how hard she tried! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHH!

More embarrassment. More humiliation. More mortification. More of Mrs. Pairbond going off loudly in the next room! AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGHHH!

At this point I had a mental block about Hostess Lady. I still had no problem at all at home, but around her I couldn't help fearing it would happen again, so of course it did.

They were great people, though, and they invited us to go with them to an on-premises club the following week. I thought that was awfully forgiving of them, given that I had most certainly NOT given Hostess Lady a good time the last 2 weekends! At the club, the ambience, sexy attire, group nakedness in the hot tub, seeing people doing oral and having sex, all got me excited. So on a mat beside the tub, Hostess Lady and I lay there kissing & feeling each other, and despite my worst fears, IT CAME UP. At least partially. Hostess Lady was not going to be denied this time, so she took it in her hand and shoved it into her, and condom be damned! I was so thrilled to actually be performing that I "went with the flow." Once inside her, my erection grew strong at last! Woooooohoooooooo! I was a MAN! LOL

That was the last time I ever had that problem. Bless Hostess Lady's heart for being patient with me and giving me a 3rd chance. And also for not having any STDs! LOL

It's been nothing but a lot of fun and a great experience ever since.

pairbond

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Glad it all worked out!! :claps:

Its weird the way that mental block thing works isnt it???

Everything in your brain is a go but your dick still says no. :sad:

I've had that happen a time or two and it is extremely frustrating. head bang

Ouch! And here's me taking anti-histamines for hay-fever.....

Not that they stopped things happening last week!

Could be that there is a difference between types of anti-histamines. I'm on the one per day sort that don't make you drowsy. It would appear they lack the other side effect as well :D

Ouch! And here's me taking anti-histamines for hay-fever.....

Not that they stopped things happening last week!

Could be that there is a difference between types of anti-histamines. I'm on the one per day sort that don't make you drowsy. It would appear they lack the other side effect as well :D

Don't take a double dose before swinging!

pairbond

Hello, the male half here writing. I don’t know if she will reply or not just yet. Let me think about this as I write as there are some problems deciding exactly which experience I would actually count as our first experience. You see, we had tried a few MMFs at first but nothing really happened as the gentlemen involved had stage fright or something…I guess I really can’t count those, though it was a blast going out with her and watching her flirt and seduce as well as she does!

Then there was the couple we went out with for dinner and invited over to our city apartment for play. It turned out they were “soft-swingers” but he still tried to have intercourse with my sweetie, without protection, and that didn’t happen. The way we looked at it was if it’s going to be OK for him to screw my baby then why not the reverse? And did I mention the lack of protection?? We all did break the bed frame playing with our own partners though, so that was pretty funny. I had a heck of a time explaining that one to the carpenters when they fixed it for the 2nd time…LOL

We did eventually meet a man who was nice and charming and could at least get a semi-erection to try the MMF. It was very exciting seeing her in total sensual bliss as two men pleasured her. The seduction was fun and the extended foreplay was a serious blast! All in all, it was enjoyable but she still felt the lack of fulfillment as he never did get totally erect and that is what she really likes! Plus, what got us into this lifestyle in the first place was her desire for a MMF DP, something that has yet to happen. But we keep looking…

Then there were the couples where the women of the other party and I totally enjoyed each other but my sweetie was let down by the men…again… heck, one lady at one point pointed at her man’s flaccid penis and said, “that’s what I have to deal with all the time!” It made me feel so terribly embarrassed for him.

She is now calling men that cannot achieve full erections “Dairy Queens” for their “soft serve.” It’s not just an age thing either; they are in ages from 30’s to 50s… Of course, she always thinks it’s something about her but it just can’t be. She is a very sexy and seductive woman and when we meet other people they invariably pursue her. Sometimes in ways that are nice and sometimes in ways that are crude.

I am beginning to feel somewhat badly that she is getting the “short end of the stick” (pun intended). Now we have had a few encounters that were a lot of fun. It seems the FFM thing works out very well for us and while some people think it’s all about 2 women pleasuring 1 man, to me, it’s the opposite!

I love to see how turned on my lover gets when she is in the mood to play. Watching her flirt and seduce other people is so enjoyable. She really knows how to work it! LOL I also enjoy seeing her excitement rise as foreplay, sensual touching and kissing make her begin to moan with pleasure and her eyes light with fire.

If we could just get the whole package off the ground and actually get it to the next level, I guess I will tell you how I feel about seeing her actually with others. LOL

The one good thing about all this? All these men keep making me look better in her eyes…LOL

She is now calling men that cannot achieve full erections “Dairy Queens” for their “soft serve.” It’s not just an age thing either; they are in ages from 30’s to 50s… Of course, she always thinks it’s something about her but it just can’t be. She is a very sexy and seductive woman and when we meet other people they invariably pursue her.

BodyScape02, the problem could be that you are playing with newbies with anxiety, like I was and posted above. A more experienced couple may give Mrs. BodyScape a good time, too.

Also, we have learned that the experience I had the 1st 2 times with Hostess Lady and posted about above is not uncommon at all. It turns out that a LOT of men have performance difficulty the first time with a new woman, or sometimes even the first TWO times. Clearly the guy whose wife said "I have to put up with that all the time" has a problem (and so does his wife, to say something humiliating like that about her husband), but if a guy can't get or stay erect long enough to please your wife, discuss with them afterward whether this is a common or unusual occurrence. It may well be "1st time jitters" with a new woman.

Men sometimes want SO MUCH to give a good performance that they worry about failure. If you worry about it, it's almost certain to happen. Unless the guy has a real problem, it's almost always due to anxiety. Familiarity and patience can usually make a guy comfortable and rexlaxed, and then everything works just fine. It may take a 2nd or even 3rd try, though, and you may want to change the scenery, as Host Guy & Hostess Lady did for me by taking us to an on-premises club.

Mrs. Pairbond has been with guys who had trouble the first time or two with her, too, but they all got over it with patience, understanding, and kind words.

Those 1st-time jitters are also a reason why we prefer to use separate rooms, especially the first few times with a couple. If either he or I has any difficulty, at least we won't be embarrassed in front of the other couple.

pairbond

… heck, one lady at one point pointed at her man’s flaccid penis and said, “that’s what I have to deal with all the time!”
One hell of a way to help your man overcome his difficulties . . . non-surgical public castration.

:eek:

BodyScape02, the problem could be that you are playing with newbies with anxiety...

I would have to agree to that in the case of the first few single men who joined us. They were new to it all and I am sure that had a lot to do with it. I spoke to one at length about it, as he seemed to have a real problem with it, not just with us but with dates as well.

As for the couples though, these were seasoned players all… of course, we still keep trying…sooner or later it will all fall into place…(pardon the pun this time!)

I'm typing but we're posting this together and LOL.

Pairbond, your first experience mimics ours but Bodyscape yours reflect everything since.

Our first experience was on NYE. We live in a tourist town and get alot of out of towners who are determined to score while they are here. We didn't know this at the time but later it affected what happened. We were heavily pursued by an out of town couple to the point of them being possesive but we were new and excited that someone had taken notice so we went with the flow even though Mr. wasn't sure about the female half.

When we started dancing, flirting and soft swinging in the club Mr. had wood for about two hours. When we finally went upstairs (we both bought rooms) and started to disrobe we found that the female half of the other couple had been wearing a corsette. She asked Mr. to untie the corsette and when he pulled the string it released with a bang. How they got it that tight I have now idea. Needless to say she was way more woman than was previously apparant and Mr.'s wood converted to noodle immediatly. A note hear Mr. doesn't require barbie but obese women don't do it for him. In her defense she was a trouper trying everything to get the wood back to no avail. So, Mr. pleasured her to orgasm orally.

I on the other hand recieved intercourse but he kept positioning me so he could watch his wife so I felt like he was just doing his duty but not really interested in pleasuring me.

Upon leaving it felt very akward as we didn't think anyone was really satisfied with the outcome. Mr. was embarrased and just wanted to get out.

Since that time we have played with both experienced and newbies but the problem is reversed. Mr. gives and gets good sex with the other women but I have only had "Dairy Queens". :sad:

So I guess practice makes perfect so we will keep practicing. We live in a gambling town so we're bound to hit the jackpot sooner or later.

My experience is limited, and only so far with MFM~the first two times was with a ex of mine so I was able to come to orgasm..thru oral ::P: this last time which was not long ago with a man we met thru SLS and he had no problem with *soft serve* though it did go up and down, but I am used to that as age sometimes does that to men, it happens to Mr. Midnight also, but as long as it arises to the occasion when needed... :8-0:: However I could not orgasm with anyone but Mr. Midnight, but the experience was just great :claps: so it worked out for everyone, we do want another play date with this gentleman, he was a really nice person~he has talked to Mr.about needing to know his secrets... :D So this is my fear, I won't be able to orgasm with anyone but Mr. Midnight. I have *very* limited experience with other men and I am not the easiest woman to get to the moon...Mr. Midnight is worried also, and that is one reason we tend to stick to MFM, as he is not foaming at the mouth for full swap..so my fear is on the womans side of things...but at least regardless he can satisfy his partner thru oral most likely...so that is a plus on his side, I however could leave a swapping partner feeling bad.

midnight hour

Don't take a double dose before swinging!

pairbond

Fortunately I didn't yesterday!

We entertained a M friend of ours last night.... no problem ;)

Though how I have managed to get into the workshop this early this morning is beyond me (9.15 am here now). We were still busy 4 hours ago :D

No surprise that Red didn't look much like getting up early - she still had a big sleepy grin on her face when I left the house.

Ah well. Work to do.

So this is my fear, I won't be able to orgasm with anyone but Mr. Midnight. I have *very* limited experience with other men and I am not the easiest woman to get to the moon

midnight hour

Don't worry about it. Some women are blessed with the ability to achieve orgasm easily and often and are multiorgasmic. Some women are lucky to achieve orgasm half the time, even with their own husband. Many women find that stress and fatigue make it nearly impossible to achieve orgasm, but that doesn't mean they don't thoroughly enjoy the pleasure of intercourse.

It took me YEARS to accept that women really do enjoy intercourse even if they don't achieve orgasm. I always suspected that they were just being kind to me so my feelings wouldn't be hurt, but between Mrs. Pairbond's tutelage and sufficient experience with women who have become my frequent partner over a period of years, I now trust that they were telling me the truth. I would far rather have a woman tell me "It's OK, hon, it's just not going to happen tonight" than have her fake it. At least she's being honest with me and trusting me not to worry about it.

Mrs. Pairbond, for example, is difficult to get off. It often requires prolonged stimulation which is beyond the stamina of most guys. The joke in our party group is that "the first guy gets her attention, the second guy gets her warmed up, and the third guy gets all the glory!" :rofl: BUT, she thoroughly enjoys every guy she plays with, so it isn't all about whether or not she has an orgasm.

In discussions with swinging friends, we've had women tell us that one of the most unpleasant things in swinging is a guy who thinks he just HAS to give the woman an orgasm, and won't accept that he can't. These guys just keep on and on and on, turning what should be a pleasant experience into an ordeal.

At a party once I was on the bed in the same room as a woman friend who was having sex on the floor, when I heard her loudly get off. I thought that was interesting, because I have NEVER been able to give her an orgasm except with a vibrator. Later I commented privately to her that that guy must have been really good, because she sure seemed to come hard. She said "I didn't come - I FAKED it. I just wanted him to GET OFF ME!" LOL So, guys, accept it gracefully that it just isn't going to happen every time, or with every woman. That doesn't mean they didn't enjoy the experience or enjoy being with you.

Midnight Hour, just relax and don't let achieving an orgasm become the Holy Grail and the objective of the experience. Enjoy the flirting, seduction, nakedness, touching, feeling, kissing, oral, the penetration, and have a great time. Think SENSUALITY, not SEXUALITY. With time, repeat encounters with the same guy(s), growing familiarity with each other, and growing comfort with being together, you will find that it will get better and better.

I still love the lyrics of the old Harry Chapin song "The Greyhound," which seem to be really relevant here. The lyrics go "Stepping off this dirty bus, it's the first time I've understood it's got to be the GOING, not the GETTING THERE, that's good!"

pairbond

Thanks pairbond :kissface: I almost always do multi with Mr. Midnight, course the man has 20 years experience under his tongue... and I can enjoy the whole experience without the famous *O* taking center stage...I am just worried about hurting another mans feelings..am glad to hear in the scheme of things it does not always have to happen..makes me feel a lot better going in...of course we explained to our recent playmate that it was *not* him..the man did everything right and more so...and that I enjoyed the experience for what it was.. :8-0:: and once assured a good time was had by all..Mr. Midnight was more then thrilled...I felt better..but am glad to hear that 'performance' anxiety is not just male centered...and to let other gentlemen know that we females for all our ability to multi..sometimes don't...and nothing against the partner...

Midnight Hour

Performance anxiety seems to be such a common thing for men. On the other hand is there such a thing as performance anxiety for the woman? All she has to do is spread her thighs to let his tongue play on her clit and to admit his penis in her well lubed vagina. Depending upon the guy's skills she may and may not have an orgasm.

Life is so much tougher for the guys. Even when the desire is there to fuck the woman he can't have a decent erection! Hopefully Viagra might be of help.

Dear Mr NealnAnj,

As to your comment

I am sorry... but... that is such a load of bull!

To put it mildly Mr NealnAnj, I am anything but, a pillow queen.So I understand anxity as well as you...

"All she has to do" my cute-pert-little-derrier! I am really steamed at the ignorance of that comment. So let me enlighten you...

1. You have been having sex with the wrong women bud!

2. and another thing...how many men have to go through the preparation a woman does in order to be ready to play? How may of you get a Brazilian bikini waxes( yes that means they yank the short hairs out at the root and leave only a two finger tequila strip), shave every possible stray hair, douche, and take an enema( just in case anal is in the offing for a hot MMF ).

And that is just the basic preparation!

Don't forget manicures, pedicures, hair, makeup, the correct outfit, lingerie and shoes and the fact most of us pack the alchohol and the condoms!!!

To top this off I bet you would probably ask what was taking her so long!!

( Darter is excluded...thank god! he is an educated and considerate man, who packs the condoms too!)

Hells bells even if "she" does just lay there..."she" has already put more hours into the entire endeavor than you do ... licking around!

3. I am assuming here you realize oral sex is not just " licking around" You have to know a womans anatomy and have skills... which is why most of you aren't very good at it! ...and once again Darter is excluded (lol)

If you want to know what work is ask a woman what her jaw feels like after she has been preforming oral sex on a man for over an hour with no stiffness or end in site. It ceases to become fun.... ( once again..Darter...)

Forgive my acerbic reply but needless to say...you really hit a button. Welcome to the real world!!! I am sure you men DO have performance anxiety, but ... it ain't no big thing...(pun intended) comparatively.

yours

A very hissing, bushy tailed ...~CAT

ps. sorry few things bring out the hissy cat in me...I will attempt to remain calm from herin out on the matter.

Yikes. . . .anyway,

We have experienced just about everything posted on this thread. Male performance anxiety is a reality and it doesn't have much to do about attraction or masculinity. Shit happens. The chemical/biological reaction that makes your dick hard sometimes isn't going to happen when a man is nervous. We think a primitive man with a hard dick might have had a difficult time running from predators. . . we are designed ways for reasons. A sensitive swing partner is one that makes their partner comfortable. Swinging isn't just about fucking, it's about making people feel good and feeling good about yourself in the process.

Our first full swap experience was a full swap in the same room, but I felt a little left out (as I have been feeling in every experience since). The other woman did my wife, my wife did her, both blew the other man, he went down on my wife and fucked her. I fucked the other woman finally as her husband fucked my wife. My wife did not cum with either of them though, and he had performance anxiety and couldn’t keep it up very well and did not cum either. I on the other hand came twice with the other woman, and the my wife and I fucked two times after they went back to their hotel room and once the next morning, and we both came each time.

What bothered me was not watching her get it from another guy, so much as how she was acting with him outside the bedroom. In the hotel and restaurant you would have thought my wife was married to him. Sitting next to him. Playing with his hair. Walking next to him through the hotel. This was a BIG issue with us for several weeks afterward and still haunts me three months later because we have become friends with this couple outside the bedroom. BUT, my wife no longer does that with him. I think it mostly had to do with him being the first guy outside our marriage and she needed some connection with him to make her feel alright about it.

I felt left out since in that experience, and the one we’ve had with the same couple since, I’ve been left holding the camera as they do my wife (yes I got some, too, but she got allot more)... Same at parties. She is the center of attention and I feel like I’m just the guy she came with. I have come to the opinion that parties are mostly about the women, and that is something I am just going to have to deal with. She does make anyone who approaches her ask my permission to play though, which helps quite a bit.

We are also looking for another woman to join us as my birthday present, so that I can be the center of attention the next time. :D

WS

All she has to do is spread her thighs to let his tongue play on her clit and to admit his penis in her well lubed vagina. Depending upon the guy's skills she may and may not have an orgasm.

I can't agree with that. All else aside (disfunction, performance anxiety, etc.), with enough stimulation alone, men can eventually cum with any woman. On the other hand, orgasms are a combination of physical stimulation and mental stimulation for a woman. Even if everything is working right and all the stars and moons are aligned properly, it doesn't matter how good a man's talents are, if a woman won't "let" herself cum, she won't. So performance anxiety is a real thing for women also. As mentioned in other posts, my wife had a great time but has only cum once with another person in the last four experiences.

We had our first time in the same room, with the lights off. The other chap could not

get it up, and it happened a few times later on. Turned out he liked a glass of wine or five, a little too often. Anyway we swung with them for app. two years, sometimes I had to fuck both women,(hard work, but someone had to do it.)Eventually they introduced another couple one weekend, and then things really took off. The other couple were very attractive, closer to own age, and when my wife dug his cock out

I nearly passed out from the shock. You probably think this is a "cock" & bull story, but

his cock was a very fat 12". If I was excited about my wife fucking someone else before. I must say it was an incredible visual turn on, the sight, the sounds,he was the only one ever who could make her cum during fucking.She literally glowed all over.

He would go for app.45 mins. cum buckets, keep going, fuck her for 30 mins. cum

again.Next time he would fuck her for app. 15 mins. and still blow a fair amount of cum.

Sometimes we were in the same room, sometimes separate. He fucked her 5 more times that night, or any other night.I could go only three times then. 30 years later I reckon that was pretty good.lol. I used my tongue to very good effect on his wife

and she was always happy with my performance.What ended it was his aversion to soap and water, never heard of deodorant either.They were a lovely couple otherwise

But my wife decided then that she had enough of cavemen and swinging.

Can"t say I could blame her really.

Later I had a few threesomes with her agreement, and since they were all mfm I had

the opportunity to enjoy my bisexuality to the fullest. Taking a 10" cock myself for

some 6 years every now and then. Takes some getting used to, but when I eventually refused anal DP that was the end of my swinging time as well.

Have never been in a swingers club, must be great fun.

By the way I loved the waterboy episode, much better than crude porn, which has its place sometimes. Nothing better than a nice erotic story.

Wow, I need to have my *reluctant* hubby read these posts. All this Dairy Queen stuff... hm. I gotta give you boys that have that happen the first time a medal for trying again.

I think my guy is afraid something like that might happen to him. Thanks for the insights.

Hi, Ken here,

We haven't done full swap with a couple, but have tried MFM once.

I must say that I wasn't quite as ready for this as I thought I was. There were a couple of times that night where I was a little uncomfortable (being new to this). The hardest part for me was watching her guide the other man inside her.

What were my feelings that night? Well, part of me was happy to be letting Rachel do something that she wanted too. Part of me was a little put out at seeing how easy it was for her to convince the man to join us. A little part of me was uncomfortable watch her orgasm with another man inside her.

It took me a little while get comfortable with things after that. I've reached the point where I'm gadd Rachel enjoyed herself, and I'm glad that I let her do that. I'm still a little uncomfortable with the disparity in how easy it is for her to start something up, but I'm working on it.

Ken

I'm still a little uncomfortable with the disparity in how easy it is for her to start something up, but I'm working on it.

Ken, disparity between that and what? Curious.

I'm very experienced now at seeing my wife with other men and I still feel that way sometimes. After six years I still always get a pang of jealousy when I see my wife just flip a switch on with some virtual stranger, and building up to the first penetration is the climax of that jealousy for me. When I see a guy marching across the room with a condom on his erection and his eye on my wife I get a feeling like a huge adrenaline rush. Excited and kind of uncomfortable like jealousy, but 'jealousy' doesn't have enough shades of meaning to explain it. I love that moment in some kind of erotic way. Makes me feel different than most swingers because 'erotic' is the opposite of swinging.

Our first time sucked. Second time, sucked. Third, fourth, fifth, I don't know, sucked. My wife screws strangers effortlessly but I'm shy and cautious and I get left in the dust a lot. Feeling left behind and being suddenly thrown together with some stranger woman who was more interested in girls five minutes previously can easily lead to a Dairy Queen scenario. We've had some excellent nights and made some good friends as she has learned to reel it back and I've become more confident so it's all been worth it.

So not everybody just dives in as a couple and has a great time. But some people are determined enough to figure it out anyway. Pretty much like any other sport.

Actually the first time was mystical. Everyone was nervous and scared, but willing try. Anyway we did and long before it was over she let be know that it was good (which was great) and he let it be know that he wasn't going to cum anytime soon (it appears that the better it is the longer he lasts, which was a total complement to us.) and he fuck her brains out. That was 6yrs ago, we still do it on occasion and am if concidering the full swap just between the 2 of them mainly because that happening always enhances our personal sex. just our thoughts good day.safe sex

I am surprised that you men out there don't take advantage of our modern medicine, Cialis or Viagra just to name a couple and they are a good couple to go with !!!!lol

:lol:

I am surprised that you men out there don't take advantage of our modern medicine

Some distresses are enough to kill a guy's woody even with Viagra

TeamSoBe,

I think what bothers me at times is that she can get a guy into bed so easily, while getting a woman or a couple to join us seems to be so hard. That first time the time between when I gave to go ahead and when she borught the other guy into the bedroom was maybe 5 minutes.

Ken

Our first full swap was...let's say interesting.

My ex-girfriend, whom i had kept in touch with, had told me that her and her hubby were into the lifestyle and wanted to know if i might talk Mrs. wolf into it too. I thought about this for a VERY long time, and i mean a VERY long time. After all it was my ex and i was almost sure how the mrs. would take it.

Now after some time i finally brooched the subject and to my suprise mrs. wolf was thinking about the very same thing. So after letting mrs. wolf play around with ex's hubby, nothing more than masterbation, to see if she could without feeling guilty, we set up a date.

OH GOD THE NERVES!

We get to the ex's house and find out that they are into the WHOLE wife swapping bit, her at my house and mrs. wolf at his. We were a little concerned with this set up but being our first time out we thought it was normal, so off the ex and i go to my cozy little wolf den of love. Performence never entered my mind because hell this was my ex-girlfriend, i've done her before why should this bother me. Getting the erection wan't a problem for me, hell a good gust of wind does that... :lol:

After we got undressed and jumped into bed, she never did want to wait, i had a good boxed lunch making her moan more than i ever remembered, and that about drove me right over the edge. Just the thought of being able to make some one else happy got me diamond cutting hard. Now, i knew my personal limits and i was fast approaching them. Ex now wanted the whole package and i was more than willing but as i entered her the worst thing, for me that is, happened. Two seconds flat i was spent and flacid. I'VE NEVER DONE THAT!! The ex told me that it was alright that we would try again, and we did with close to the same results. This time i think i lasted ten seconds. After that i knew if i tryed again i would be shooting knee cartilage so we called it for the night.

About a half an hour to an hour later mrs. wolf called the house to see how i was holding up, NOT GOOD! We decided to return to our respective homes and call it a night.

The mrs. and i stayed up for half the night talking about the evenings events and that we would like to try it again, for she had the same results on her end. We figure it was a combination of nerves and excitement and that will get me everytime.

From that moment on we were hooked but made the rule that we would at least be in the same house if not the same room next time, but no more with the ex for she tryed to come between mrs. wolf and i and that my friends ain't going to happen.

Now that was my first experence but i have had others where i just couldn't get myself to go off no matter what was done to me, it just happens that way i guess.

May your swinging be fun and your lives be happy.

Graywolf71