curious24

What emotions did you have after your first swing experience?

I'm curious to know what you all felt like after your first experience swinging.. i know some have had horrible experiences.. but those who did not.. what emotional "state" where you in.. i.e. weirded out, jealous, ackward, guilty etc..

Exhausted:lol: we had been up since 6 in the morning and Hubby had worked at 14 hour day at the tree removal company that he worked for. Didnt get to their house until almost 11 pm I think and didnt really start playing till almost 1. The experience was real awkward in the beginning and Hubby was so tired that he didnt perform to the best of his ability which made me feel uncomfortable which made them feel weird but they were real great and made things better for us by justing being themselves which was a great couple. But after we didnt know how to feel I dont think we actually talked about it for a couple of days.So from that experience we learned that sleep is a must for Hubby. And the all important, talk as soon as you can. In the car on the way home when the feelings are fresh. Or as soon as we get home.

Our first attempt at swinging wasn't that great of an experience. (the details are on another thread-"Did we really swing!!") But the next day-we were horny as hell and and sex all day. In fact, my wife was wondering if we were slipped an aphrodisiac-I told her that was ridiculous, there is no such thing, just drugs that put you in a stupor and if where was-I'd like to get ahold of some of it. It seems to me after we play around with another couple which we've done only 3 times so far-we are incredibly hot for each other the next day. I guess that means we like it

After our first we didn't talk about it much. Our first was with a single guy. I much prefer to watch my wife.

We included it in our bedroom sex talk, which was exciting....

After our first time, it was "WOW, why didn't we do this ages ago!" We were both on a high for several days afterwards and our sexlife was greatly increased.

We were very lucky I think that we met a totally genuine and nice couple as our first. We felt so close to them that first night that none of us wanted the night to finish and ended up all sleeping together in our kingsize and then carrying on the next morning where we left off. We still see them as often as we can, unfortunately they live in the "wilds" of deepest North Wales so it has to be a special trip to meet up.

Since then we have met 9 couples (apart from playing at a club) and some have been not so good but when its good its still just as good. Out of the 9 we are firm friends with 3 of those couples now - by that we mean we keep in touch on the phone probably weekly and see them often, not just for "play time", but social dates such as bowling, I can beat Fraser hands down at 10pin . ::P: or meeting up for a meal. One of the reasons we started was to increase our circle of friends and it worked.

Emy

I would have to say that we were both flooded with emotions after our first time.

I think the drive home was probably one of the longest that we had ever had as we didn't really know how to begin talking to each other, (even though we knew we should). I can't remember which of us started the conversation but as soon as it began, the flood gates were open. I am usually the more talkative one and tend to analyze everything, but my husband actually had a whole lot more to say than I did. (Imagine that...:D ) I don't think he was nearly as prepared for the morning after, as I was, and he had what seemed like hundreds of questions. Continually asking how I felt, what I thought....etc., and not really addressing his own fears or insecurities. It took us several days of talking to decide whether or not we would persue this again and since then we approach each encounter in a much different manner. I think it had more to do with his lack of understanding the emotions that can crop up, but not willing to admit to them for what ever manly reasons.

We did not have any jealousy issues, I think we were just in awe of what had happened which was totally different than anything that either of us had experienced before. Our encounters today are nothing at all like the first and what we experienced afterwards, we are both comfortable in what we are doing and more settled. And of course now we can freely talk about anything without reservation with each other, sometimes before we get out the door. ;)

Lori

Originally posted by Emy_Fraser

We were very lucky I think that we met a totally genuine and nice couple as our first. We felt so close to them that first night that none of us wanted the night to finish and ended up all sleeping together in our kingsize and then carrying on the next morning where we left off. .

Emy

That's some pretty heavy shit! If you found out they swung with another couple, does that mean they were cheating on you??

Originally posted by OhioCouple

I think the drive home was probably one of the longest that we had ever had as we didn't really know how to begin talking to each other,

Lori

During our drive home, my wife masturbated herself and squirted all over the dashboard and we attacked each other when we got home, Jeez! Are we perverts?

Originally posted by De and Ci

That's some pretty heavy shit! If you found out they swung with another couple, does that mean they were cheating on you??

No, of course it didn't mean we wanted to marry them. Doh! It was just a very wild night.

Our first experience was with some new friends we met at our first time swing club experience. It was more of a soft swing event since we haven't had a full swap yet. I hope i can get it all in here. It is a little long because it is detailed. So here it goes:

We told this cpl that we will start slow and get naked doing some soft swing stuff. We figure hot tub and full body massages would be great to learn about being naked for the first time with another cpl. We both stressed to them there would be no full swap going on. They said they understood.

We all got naked in the hot tub and did some touching and kissing. It was ok. I suggested we go to the bedroom and do the full body massages---The other cpl insisted the lights be off with 2 candles on (the other lady has a body complex). K to give one first and me do the same for the lady. Then we switch.

K's massage went ok, but she said he don't give good ones and all he could do was whisper in her ear was he could cum any minute now because he is so turned on. That was turning her off a bit because she wanted to feel no pressure of sexual intercourse.

My massage was a horror story. The lady gave a great massage--too good of one to relax me---then she spread my ass cheeks apart and did the royal rim job on me. That wasn't bad at all, but it took me by surprize. Then she thought it would be great to shove her finger up my ass in a sudden jamming way. She had long fingernails----ouch---did i jump and sqeeze my ass cheek real tight. She went back to rubbing me again and tried to jam the finger up my ass again. I didn't like that sudden pain so I turned around. She notice I was limp and asked me what would turn me on---by then I am turned off of course. I told her just to keep rubbing my body. My wife and I had an agreement not to have oral sex done on us which we should of told them up front, but telling them massages only we felt was good enough. So anyways---the lady started to kiss around my groin and putting her hand on my cock. There was no response of Jr. since in my mind I had an aggreement with the wife of no oral sex. So she was kissing my balls and asked me again what would turn me on. I told her that rubbing her body while she is on her back would do it. So I started to do that and the room was very hot in temp. I was sweating up a storm and some of it landed on her. My wife was taking a break and was talking to the other lady while I rubbed. Well--the sweat made this girl go weird. She was saying how yucky it was that I was sweating and to go get a towel and dry off. So I did that and she started to rub me again and the wife went back to get her massage. Next thing I know this lady is kissing on my balls and starts to inhale my left nut. She was gental at first then notice i was still limp. She ask if everything is ok--I didn't want to tell her no because my ass was still in pain. I said everything is good. She went back to my nut doing the same thing kissing it---then all of a sudden I felt a very painful feeling from my left nut---she bit it hard. She was mad. I gave a loud shout which my wife thought i was enjoying something.

The other man asked my wife how far are we going to go. So she asked and I told her of our agreement---it was the right answer for the wife. Well then the other lady got very mad so we decided it be best to leave. We told them we had to leave. The other lady got mad and started the "it's all me" complex. "I'm too fat, too ugly, any man would get it up for me, what is your problem, your not a man". I felt like 1 inch tall.

So we left and talked about it on the way home. I was pissed off because of her comments. I told the wife I don't want to see them again. The next day the other lady called and said she wanted to "F_ck" me real bad and was disappointed. We saw them at the club one time later, but ignored them pretty much---they got the hint. We see her now and then and she ask why we never call. We just say too busy.

We hope our next one is better. Sorry about the book folks!!!

Communication, there is no substitute.

We are both straight although Mrs. Alura has not closed the door on bi ladies. Mr. Alura has no interest in men nor in having anything penetrate his anus. One lady tried that once, he immediately asked her not to and she quit with no problem. Mrs. Alura also is not a fan of anal play. She would still like to try a double penetration under the right circumstances but may well never do it again after having tried it.

We think one should never tolerate any act with which they're not comfortable.

Alura

Ms. Alure

I love the anal thing but it took a while. Jim would lub me up real good and then just let me sit down on him at my pace. Lube is the key and being really turned on. Now that I know I can take it, I love getting doubled any day. But once I cum I generally don't like to continue. Oh, and my first double penetration was Jim and my favorite dildo. BTW, I always have the smaller guy in my ass.