Thread: Single Female question

Great Times 1 Year Exp. des1re06's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    Des1re06

Default Single Female question

So, I'm contacted for the 2nd time by a single female in our area (45 miles away). The first time, she contacts us on Saturday morning via email and wanted to meet that night. I agreed. Then I called to confirm at 5, and she backs out.

This time she wants me to drive down to her, and she hasn't even opened her private pictures. I explain that I already have plans with 2 other girlfriends on Saturday night, and invite her to come along. Nope, she's not into that. So, I give her another date. No response.

What is up with this woman? Like, am I supposed to jump in the car and race down there just because she says so?

I'm not desperate and have plenty of girlfriends. So, no thanks lady. Take your games elsewhere.

Thanks for listening to my rant.

Mrs. D
    Last edited by des1re06; 03-11-2008 at 01:38 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

Default Re: Single Female question

Sounds like she wants what she wants on her terms.... at best. And at worst, she's just playing games with you, stringing you along.

insert witty banter here
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    havefuninsun

... and just think ... it's the single men who usually get tagged as the flaky ones ...

I'll think about it LikeMinds321's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Married Female

In your SLS profile you say:

we...only play as a couple (meaning neither goes out without the other).

Did you contact her initially, or she you? Since you and your husband don't play alone, was there somthing (maybe a forum discussion) that started the communication between you and this woman?

The fact that she has no pictures in her profile, that she cancelled at the last minute when she was going to meet you AND Mr des1re06, that she said she wouldn't join you with other female friends (only wants to meet alone), and then asks you to go meet her (alone), makes me wonder if this is a man posing as a woman.

LM

Better than Ice Cream two4youinswva's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple. He posts, She reads

Quote Originally Posted by LikeMinds321 View Post
    The fact that she has no pictures in her profile, that she cancelled at the last minute when she was going to meet you AND Mr des1re06, that she said she wouldn't join you with other female friends (only wants to meet alone), and then asks you to go meet her (alone), makes me wonder if this is a man posing as a woman.
    That was my first thought.

My second thought was it is a female, but an attached female trying to work in some side action.
    I've been in McDonald's restroom for an hour now, waiting for an employee to wash my hands.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    Des1re06

She contacted us via email on SLS. There's been two phone conversations - I insisted, since no pics.

There's a boyfriend, but he doesn't participate. This was strictly FF.

Hubby goes with me everywhere. He'll go out with the girls too, and act as protector/driver. He's also happy being the "pole" we bump and grind on.

This one is just odd. I've never run into a lady who didn't want to go out dancing first or even meet for coffee. It's really unsafe for her to be inviting strangers to her house too.

I'll pass. Sounds too much like a setup to me.

Even single guys know you meet in a neutral spot first.

Mrs. D

I'll think about it LikeMinds321's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Married Female

Quote Originally Posted by des1re06 View Post
    She contacted us via email on SLS. There's been two phone conversations - I insisted, since no pics.

There's a boyfriend, but he doesn't participate. This was strictly FF.
    Thanks for telling us more.

Was your interest from the start in having her join you and Mr. des1re06 for sex - if all went well? Or were you and she looking at this relationship as just girlfriends with swinging in common?

I'm wondering if her boyfriend is aware that she swings. Looking back on the phone conversations, were there any clues that may have warned you about her flakey behaviour, but you ignored them at the time? I ask because I've done that; I want to see the best in people and have to be careful that I don't ignore the warning signals.

LM

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    Des1re06

Girl-girl play only was the only reason I was interested, and on her part as well. There are times when I just want a female.

The boyfriend likes to watch, as does my hubby. Okay by both of us girls. I make it very clear up front that I don't want the man involved.

Warning signs for me = cancelling at the last minute (first date) and insisting that we come to her house without ever meeting.

So, if we meet at a neutral spot, and we're both in agreement, we can THEN go to her house.

Mrs. D
    Last edited by des1re06; 03-12-2008 at 10:22 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Single Female
    SLS Handle
    Sebastiane

Sounds like she is playing games. Also possible that she has succumbed to the thinking that since she is a single female she can do whatever the heck she wants (which i think is bs personally).

Decide if you are into her enough to play the games. If not, tell her thanks but no thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    Des1re06

Exactly what I'm thinking. Because she thinks she's in demand, she can be controlling. Not this woman, she can't!

I'll take a pass.

Des

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple

Quote Originally Posted by LikeMinds321 View Post
    In your SLS profile you say:

we...only play as a couple (meaning neither goes out without the other).

Did you contact her initially, or she you? Since you and your husband don't play alone, was there somthing (maybe a forum discussion) that started the communication between you and this woman?

LM
    That's exactly what was running through my mind as I read the thread lol

I'm always suspicious of anyone who wants to meet "alone"... Personally I like it when we meet up somewhere public so that everyone has the chance to check everyone out and back out of the situation if they don't feel comfortable.

If I were you I would block all emails from this girl because something just doesn't seem right and safety first

Swingers Board Addict Tybee Swing's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    single female

Des, I'm curious as to what her excuse was for sharing no pictures at all?

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    Des1re06

Yeah, I gave her the option of meeting in a public club where my girlfriends and I go to dance (gay club) or just she and I, and she declined. Very odd!

She didn't give an excuse. After I asked her to open them, she finally did (yesterday).

She's an attractive lady. I dunno why.

If it were Ebay, she'd get a very low rating Doncha wish we could post like 1-5 stars for some people?

Des
    Last edited by des1re06; 03-14-2008 at 05:36 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple

Sometimes it has taken us several months to meet up with perfectly normal down to earth couples that live 5 miles away and another 6 months after that before anything physical occured. Don't freak if you haven't met in a week.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    Des1re06

I'm definately not freaking and could care less if I ever met her.

She contacted me first, made the date, and backed out. Then contacted me again wanting me to show up at her house. Her terms.

Nah, I don't go with people controlling me.

Mrs. D

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast