Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Are threesomes better than foursomes?

Default Re: Are threesomes better than foursomes?

Quote Originally Posted by NandTfromCA
    We prefer couples because there is just more benefit for everyone. We can go FF, MFM, FMFM, and FMF all in one night. It’s just more stimulating for all the senses.

There’s also the social aspect of hanging out with another couple that we enjoy. We can relate to them as individuals but also as a couple. The dynamics are just different and we prefer it.

The only time we would choose a single is because they are “the fantasy” in terms of hotness (that wouldn’t get them in the bed but that’s what it takes to get them in the door). In eight months, we have had one MFM. The only single female I have seen that is “the fantasy” for me (or N), lives 1000+ miles away. There are just too many very nice and super hot couples to make us want to spend much 2 on 1 time with singles.

Mr.
    Alot of good replies here. We're going to leave our profile as is, expressing some minor interest in single females. But, all things considered, meeting with couples seems to give us the best of all worlds.

We are also starting to pay attention to the degree to which relative newbies are expressing a preference for single females. It seems that the veterans have gotten comfortable/happy with couples play (and/or they have gotten wise to the difficulties of getting a single female) , and their profiles reflect these facts.

Default Re: Are threesomes better than foursomes?

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamar
    ...There's tons of couples and single males who desire single fems, not that many single fems. I get all manner of mail... probably 50-75 emails a week, even after one year. I can afford to be picky and I am. But the people who get the opportunities to actually meet up with me are the ones who are kind, polite, respectful and.... (here's the most important one)... politely persistent in expressing their desire to meet. I will never, never be the pushy single. If someone (or a couple) wishes to meet with me, then he or they will always extend the initial invitation. Period.. .
    Good insight/advice. It is too easy to assume that the single female doesn't want to be pushed into anything. But it is now obvious that they (single females) also don't want to be regarded as pushy. No one needs to be pushed, but the couple should do some unambiguous coaxing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2