jmhoover90

How to find a "unicorn"?

Hi, me and my girlfriend have been talking about doing a MFF threesome for a little while now, and have recently been trying to find someone to join us. Probably for about a month or so we have been going to different websites (craigslist, various social media sites, dating sites) and have been only getting spam accounts, pic stealers, or people in our same situation. We haven't tried the bar/club scene because we are both under 21. What would be the best way to find a single girl to do one with us, online or offline. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

It's not as easy as you initially think. Our best luck has been with married women at swinger clubs or get-togethers where her and hubby are playing separate. Good luck in your search!

yeah we knew it was gonna be difficult to find one, but not this hard. how would we find a swinger club or get-together?

how would we find a swinger club or get-together?

By Clicking Here

Problem you will find is that many of the clubs are not going to welcome you due to your age. Some will take under 21 but not most.

You are hunting one of the hardest things in the Lifestyle. Some go for years or not ever finding what your looking for.

They are out there, you just have to get lucky.

You have to remember, single women can get most any man they want, they don't need one with a women attached to it. You have nothing special to offer them.

Big Nikki here.

It's not as easy as you initially think. Our best luck has been with married women at swinger clubs or get-togethers where her and hubby are playing separate. Good luck in your search!

Fully agree. Married and playing is where it's at.

If it can appeal to you, go the Cougar route. Your youth can appeal to her and her experience can really benefit you.

Another approach which I have personally been successful at is to scout FF, then introduce the M. But of course you have to want and be good at the FF in the first place. (Easy for me to say.)

--Big Nikki

As mentioned we call them "Unicorns" for a reason, If I were in your shoes I would let my GF do the looking amongst her friends, you are at the gae when a lot of girls are looking to try new things. I'm sure that there are lots of parties hosted by your friends where she can also look for intrested parties.

I (male half) find that going to bars and clubs alone works great. Once I find a woman and play with her alone a few times, then I feel her out to see if she walks on the wild side, if she says yes then I mention to her of our lifestyle and in most cases they will go for it.

If you find that she could be a prude, then don't go there at all. Of course, I the (male) half do this because I am allowed to play alone.

We have had quite a few 3somes with single women, the problem is that after a few encounters they realize either this is not for them, or that they want to play with their own man. Right now we have a divorced female that plays with us regularly, but we dont know how long this is going to last.

Under 21? Wow.

I think that changes things quite a bit, since the bulk of people in the lifestyle are well over 30.

Well, my guess would be to find where people in your age group hang out. If there is an 18+ dance night at local clubs, or some social networking sites, or whatever.

This isnt to say you couldnt find someone on a lifestyle website, but it would be pretty tough considering the age. If you go that route, prepare for a ton of no's.

Any swinger events would probably be off limits, most have a 21 year age minimum. It would help if you looked older than your age, but if you still have that youthful appearance, might be tough.

thank you for the replies everyone. we took the route of her asking some of her friends and we got a few responses, and might have found one, but she seems a little weary on doing it, but she says she will, so we will see lol.

I'ld suggest watching Harry Potter, he found one. He knows the tricks.

That is how hard it is to find one. I've been doing this for years and the ones I've come across had some issues. Hence being a unicorn. I did come across one several years ago that Bewitched me:D No issues other than living too far away.:sad:

I'm thinking this might not be as hard for you as first perception would indicate. That's NOT to say it's going to be easy, rather not as close to impossible as some would believe.

The reason is because of what TheSwingerSet touched on; you're young, and your young friends are probably more open to the thought of doing something like this, generally speaking. Not as a new lifestyle thing, but more of a one-time "this might be fun" type of deal.

Mrs two4you participated in her first FMF when she was 19. It was at the request of a friend for a boyfriend's birthday. She did it for kicks, and to help her friend out. She had fun, but left it at that. Her second FMF didn't happen for another 23 years.

So, like previously mentioned, they're out there, and you need a little luck, but it's not mission impossible.

Since you can only find other couples, why dont you guys switch out ladies if everyones ok with it? That's what we do for friends ;)

Answer #1 : as brought up above the two sterotypical ages of sexual exploration are "college aged" and mid 30s. Search amongst your peers , or a step farther out for adventurous girls willing to try new things.

Answer #2 : Look beyond the pool of "swingers" for a much wider audience. Something looked at by general public, but dealing with potentially interesting hookups. "Used to be" most "alternative weekly" papers had a seperate classafied section for various casual sex ads. We heard from more Unicorns than you could shake a stick at. Most of them considered themselves regular people who had a desire to try something exotic rather than "swingers" . Those seemingly have all been replaced by websites affilated w/ paper , and you're back to substantally filtering to self designated "swingers". The next alternative is the personal ads in major mainstream papers. Out of various Women looking for Women , will be some BiF looking for BiF . Upon further communication good chance some of them will be open to including husbands/ BFs also. But does require a degree of legit F/F intrest.

Hmmm...

We are very new to the scene and were looking for a MFF as well...doesn't sound like it is looking good :sad:

I will say, though, that in my early 20s my friends were a lot more likely to make a move on each other. I would def look at her pool of friends and start there. I saw many a lady friend experiment early in college.

Best of luck!

The Mrs.

As several people have alluded to already, the best way to approach it is away from dating sites or craigslist. If there aren't any willing girls among her personal friends, the two of you should just get out and socialize, meet new people. Flirt, see what happens. I (male half of the couple) ended up meeting a girl at my job who ended being one of our play partners. It didn't happen overnight, but we were very attracted to each other in the workplace, got to know each other well, did lots of flirting, and I gradually let her in on our non-vanilla proclivities. The more she heard, the more interested she was, and in the end she ended up in our bed. It certainly didn't happen overnight, but it is worth the time and effort, you're more likely to end up with the right person, which is hugely important.

• Like 1

You know what? I have heard about the mystery of the Unicorn and you'd think with us being so hard to find, folks would've been all over me at the club last week. (I have a bf, but we play separately right now).

I was shocked that nobody talked to me all night! Well, a few guys did but only when wife wasn't around and that bothered me. Maybe they were just mesmerized by the appearance of the fabled beast, but I get more action meeting folks in regular clubs, or just down at the waffle house.

• Confused 1

You know what? I have heard about the mystery of the Unicorn and you'd think with us being so hard to find, folks would've been all over me at the club last week. (I have a bf, but we play separately right now).

I was shocked that nobody talked to me all night! Well, a few guys did but only when wife wasn't around and that bothered me. Maybe they were just mesmerized by the appearance of the fabled beast, but I get more action meeting folks in regular clubs, or just down at the waffle house.

Ive heard the same thing from SF's before, and I chalk it up to the "no way she's available so dont even bother" mindset.

Another mindset would be the "let her approach us because SF's dont like it when everyone is chasing them".

And so you sit.

Honey, I didn't even get to sit! I stood all night except for the few times when someone asked me to MOVE out of their way! I tried dancing but the dj sucked. I had so many issues with the club, the scene, the community in general. I think I need to start a rant elsewhere...runs off giggling.

Sitting wasn't literal in that context.

But yeah, to be honest I wouldnt be surprised if everyone thought you were busy, or maybe they were scared to approach you. Or maybe you had an unfriendly or unsure look.

Hard to say.

Pretty much though if you want to have success you have to work for it. Go out and mingle, introduce yourself, meet others. Most people are pretty receptive to a SF walking up to them.

I've certainly had plenty of experiences where I was at an event and no one approached me. There are multiple possible reasons for it. ranging from yuo giving off bad vibes/body language, to people thinking you are out of their league, to them assuming you are just waiting for your other half, to some of them just not being interested (for whatever reason), and the list could go on.

Best bet...don't wait for them to come to you. Go find them. Besides, if you go do the approaching, at least you know the folks you are approaching are people that interest you.

I don't know how, or why, but Unicorns seem to find me all the time. I must give off some vibe or something and they think I'm a kindred soul. The most recent occurence went like this:

I stop at one of my trequent watering holes on the way home a week and a half ago. There is a damn cute redhead sitting at the bar. (I have a thing for redheads) I sit down two stools over, leaving a empty seat between us. She is on the phone with a co-worker, giving directions to the bar. Turns out she got into it with her boss and left work early, and was working on a good buzz-headed towards a good drunk.

When her friend came in(a almost as cute blond), she sat down between us. They carried on about work for a time, cussing the boss, and bitching in general about the job. Then the redhead apologized to me for bothering me with their work talk. "No bother" I told her, "I know how it is with bosses." We introduce ourselves, and the three of us start talking about our lives. turns out they both have dirty minds. I say a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste. Red said she is leaving her husband, she thought marrying a younger man would mean more sex, and found out more wasn't always better. I told her to get herself a Magic Wand. She had never heard of it. Blondie told her they sell them at Wal Mart. I begin to describe it, and the available accessories to her. She has this 'dear in the headlights' look on her face.

This is where the day takes a unexpected turn.

Red asks me "How do you know about these?" I say "It's in my best interest to know about certain things regarding women and their desires." She says "Why?" I answer "There is this thing called the Lifestyle." Red looks at the blonde and said "You have used that term." The blond tells her to watch the look on my face, turns to me and says "I'm a unicorn."

Wellllll slap my ass and call me Sally, I've run into another one.

Blondie then asks me if I've heard of SLS, I say yes and give her our username. She says "I know you, We have chatted online" She tells me her username and, yup, we have cahtted. Red realizes she is being left out so she goes to play pool, as blondie and I carry on our conversation.

Then my phone rings, it's Ms Dive. I start teling her about what has happened, and blondies says "Let me talk to her." I hand her the phone, they talk for a while. I invite her to our social the following saturday (last night), saw the next day she had signed up on SLS. Wasn't sure she would show, but she did. She and Ms Dive spent most of the night talking. We did not do anything last night, but we will be seeing her again.

I don't know how, or why, but Unicorns seem to find me all the time. . . .
I have always contended that you do not find a unicorn; she finds you.

How to get a single women(or anyone really): Offer to fulfill one of her fantasies. If you don't know what they are... ask. Be someone that offers more than thier cock size in the first message. ( I delete those) Don't say you are looking for a skinny blond barbie, grow up, you are most likely not Brad Pitt.

I keep seeing my fwb's because they don't just ask for thier fantasies, they are interested in mine.

M