Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Bi female

Default Being the Single Bi-Fem in a threesome

Hi Everyone,

I was on here some time ago asking for advice as part of a couple.

I'm now posting as a single bi-fem and playing that way as well

I have my first MFF organised for next weekend and I'm just a little nervous.
    I've had threesomes before but as part of a couple and they've all been MMFs and so I was hoping you would kindly offer some advice and tips re: etiquette for the single bi-fem joining a couple for some fun.

I have met this couple for drinks already and we all get on great so I'm looking forward to it. I've invited them to my home (I just feel safer and more comfortable that way). I've tried to discuss things with them about how they see the night progressing but all I can get out of either of them is let's just go with the flow and have all of us involved at once with no-one left out. That's fine by me but I guess I am just afraid this is an indicator that they haven't talked this through enough as a couple. (This is their first time playing with anyone as a couple).

So are there certain things I should do/avoid? Any tips for getting things started? Or things I should be cautious of?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

insert witty banter here
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    havefuninsun

Default Re: Being the Single Bi-Fem in a threesome

Well ... it could be they've talked things out. The second time we played with our female friend, Mr. Fun had an agenda ... problem was, he didn't let me in on what the agenda was, and things didn't go as smoothly as they could have. So now he know that I need to get the memo ahead of time, so I don't feel left out. It is actually a lot of pressure on the dude, pleasing two women and all ... LOL! Our female friend is slowly testing, and tasting, her "bi" side, which was part of the confusion on my part.

Anyway, that's not helpful at all. But, go with the flow. My guess is that they'll at least be on the same page ... and it will be good for you!!!

Have fun!! Let us know what happens

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple
    SLS Handle
    tblonde312

Quote Originally Posted by crazycatz View Post
    (This is their first time playing with anyone as a couple).

So are there certain things I should do/avoid? Any tips for getting things started? Or things I should be cautious of?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Since this is their first time playing with anyone as a couple...I'd suggest keeping that extra eye out for the green monster. With it being the first time, the female half may have a bit of a problem with seeing her SO showing attention to another female.

If I were in your place I'd take the whole evening very slow and ask questions of both of them during play...just to make sure both of them were handling the situation okay. I would probably even pay a bit more attention to the female half, especially in the beginning of the evening, than the male half (if both of you are bi).

Asking what they would like to happen is a good way to get the evening going, you may have to ask for specifics if they reply "Whatever" ...such as...Would you like for me to lick your nipples...or would you like to lick mine...Whatever question was asked, I'd maneuver into a position so that I could start doing whatever the answer was...Would you like me to lick your nipples? Yes. I'd move to start licking her nipples.

It could be that both of them will be very comfortable with everything and you'll have no reason for any concerns.

Don't forget, you're also in this and things you would like to have happen are just as important as what the couple would like to have happen.

Teresa
    Ted and Teresa
    No lifetime is enough unless you live it in such a way as to make it enough.

Swingers Board Addict BiloxiCouple's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple with benefits and retired
    SLS Handle
    graceful

Be careful that going with the flow doesn't mean someone getting flushed.

A new couple can be great or it can be a headache. Be specific with your questions and looking for specific answers. After all you are the unicorn and to play with a unicorn she needs to be happy!!! There are enough couples out there that are strong in their relationship and swinging. So couples need you more than you need them. Take your time and be happy.

The Unicorn is in control and in charge of any situation. I prefer a hotel. At least help is close and a phone call away. It's also neutral territory.
    There are fish in the water that haven't been caught yet.

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Bi female

Thanks very much for the replies and tips!
    Yeah I guess there seems to be little discussion of what I want so I'm kinda worried about that as well. I'm also quite worried about the green eyed monster rearing its ugly head!
    But hopefully all will go well and it will be great fun!
    I'll let you know how it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Married Couple

Hey Crazy,

Have you made it clear that you want to be with both of them? What YOU would like to do? Nothin' wrong with being a teacher now and then instead of depending on the other couple. I mean, you want to be fulfilled too. Ask questions on how that can best be accomplished.

Male D
    "Just nod if you can hear me..."

David Gilmour

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Bi female

Hey DBL D,
    Yes I have discussed that and it will be full play with both but I raised the idea of started off by watching the two of them play and they didn't want that. (I am quite turned on by the idea of watching a couple have sex and also being watched as well) but they are totally against it ...they want all three of us playing at the same time always.

They are expecting me to be the teacher...which can be fun, but also has its drawbacks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    On the prowl for man meat
    SLS Handle
    lost_j1

Catz, remember to HAVE FUN!!!
    Merry Christmas and a Ho Ho Ho
    Shelly

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Married Couple

Quote Originally Posted by crazycatz View Post
    Hey DBL D,
    Yes I have discussed that and it will be full play with both but I raised the idea of started off by watching the two of them play and they didn't want that. (I am quite turned on by the idea of watching a couple have sex and also being watched as well) but they are totally against it ...they want all three of us playing at the same time always.

They are expecting me to be the teacher...which can be fun, but also has its drawbacks.

Well that part about them not wanting you to watch them goes against what YOU want. Kind of a red flag? But maybe not that important?

Maybe as the teacher you can help them understand what it does for you to see your lovers embracing...

I know it will go well and you will have some fun.

M.D.

David Gilmour

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Bi female

Well this is scheduled to go ahead tomorrow night!! I'm really looking forward to it!

Will let you know how I get on!

Thanks for the help.

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    EdisonCarter

A beginning is always a difficult time.

Susan here--That being said, when I began Playing I was single and met married couples. Now, they always knew I was going to have both of them and hopefully your couple realizes that. Now, when it comes to Play, I realized exactly what to do after being at a Morrocan wedding that had a belly dancer. Why is a gorgeous, scantilly clad woman welcome at a wedding ? Well, she flirts with the men and the women. Serves as a catalyst for sex by creating a playful,non-threatening environment to both genders.

I do the same, I flirt shamelessly with both members of the couple. And when its a ffm threesome, I start sex with the woman first knowing the man will be joining in sooner rather than later.

And as mentioned by TNT, as the Unicorn, I am in control of the Play, but always in a nice way.

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Bi female

Hey,
    Thanks to everyone who responded with advice. It happened last night and went extremely well!!! I was actually glad that I invited the couple to my home...I felt more in control of the situation somehow. I would definitely consider that for any future meets as well.

I was surprised at how smoothly it went...there was no drama and fun was had by all.

Thanks again!

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple
    SLS Handle
    tblonde312

That's great to hear !

Glad you had fun.

Teresa
    Ted and Teresa
    No lifetime is enough unless you live it in such a way as to make it enough.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    On the prowl for man meat
    SLS Handle
    lost_j1

Yes, fantastic that y'all had a great time!!!
    Merry Christmas and a Ho Ho Ho
    Shelly

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Married Couple

Sounded like a very exciting time. So glad things worked out so well.

Now you are on your way!

M.D.

David Gilmour

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast