Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'unmarried couples'.

More search options

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Categories

• Swinger First Time
  • Threesome MMF
  • Threesome FFM
  • Cuckold / Hotwife
  • Gangbangs & Orgies
  • Interracial
  • Couples Swinging
  • Soft Swap
  • Swinging Separately
  • Bisexual Swingers
  • BDSM
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • Swinger's Surprise
  • Erotic Couplings

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Forums

• Swinger Topics
    • Curious About Swinging?
    • Swingers Talk
    • Finding People to Swing With
    • First Swinging Experiences
    • Adventures in Swinging
    • Swinging Situational HELP!
    • Swinger Clubs, Parties, Resorts, and Cruises
    • Bisexual Swingers
    • Look and Feel Your Best!
    • Polls & Never-Ending Threads
    • Swinging Solo
    • Let's Talk About Sex
    • Some Swingers Do - Poly, BDSM, & Nudism
    • Swingers and Sex Positivity in the News
  • Sexy Texans's Sexy Texans Topics
  • East Texas Military Swingers's East Texas Military Swingers Topics
  • Ontario, Canada's Ontario, Canada Topics
  • Horny South Africans's Horny South Africans Topics
  • Herpes Positive's Herpes Positive Topics
  • Traveling Swingers's Traveling Swingers Topics
  • Northern Gulf Coast Swingers's Northern Gulf Coast Swingers Topics
  • Christian Non Monogamy's Christian Non Monogamy Topics
  • Northern Michigan LS Enthusiasts's Northern Michigan LS Enthusiasts Topics
  • Hot Nights in the Kingdom's Hot Nights in the Kingdom Topics
  • Recipe Swapping!'s Recipe Swapping! Topics
  • Kinky Swingers R Us's Kinky Swingers R Us Topics
  • Saskatoon, Sk Canada's Saskatoon, Sk Canada Topics
  • Swinging Thespians's Swinging Thespians Topics
  • Bi Couples's Bi Couples Topics
  • BISEXUAL COUPLES IN MISSOURI's BISEXUAL COUPLES IN MISSOURI Topics
  • Threesome addicts club's Threesome addicts club Topics
  • Detroit Area Swingers's Detroit Area Swingers Topics
  • South Florida Swingers's South Florida Swingers Topics
  • Jerking and Rubbing's Jerking and Rubbing Topics
  • Croatia swingers's Croatia swingers Topics
  • desi_swingers's desi_swingers Topics
  • Cuckoldry's Cuckoldry Topics
  • Bisexual Males's Bisexual Males Topics
  • Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles's Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles Topics
  • Tennessee swingers's Tennessee swingers Topics
  • sinfulvacationclub's sinfulvacationclub Topics
  • Soft sex party in club's Soft sex party in club Topics
  • Hot wives club's Hot wives club Topics
  • HerpesSwingersFun's HerpesSwingersFun Topics
  • Hampton Roads Swingers's Hampton Roads Swingers Topics
  • South Alabama Swingers's South Alabama Swingers Topics
  • Tulsa Swingers's Tulsa Swingers Topics
  • Dirty fetish chat's Dirty fetish chat Topics
  • RV Swingers's RV Swingers Topics
  • Pacific Northwest's Pacific Northwest Topics
  • Poly Folks in the LS's Poly Folks in the LS Topics
  • Texas's Texas Topics
  • Gangbang Loving Girls UK's Gangbang Loving Girls UK Topics
  • Green Light Secrets NYC's Green Light Secrets NYC Topics
  • Bi couples and singles in AZ's Bi couples and singles in AZ Topics
  • Kent Fun's Meet ups

Categories

Blogs

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Relationship Status

Interests

Occupation

Swinging Experience

Anniversary

SLS Name

SwingTowns Username

SDC Username

SwingerZoneCentral Username

Kasidie Username

Favorite Club(s)

Found 2 results

1. My SO and I (him) have for many weeks/months been talking about swinging, brought about from the fact that we didn't want to get bored with sex in any way. We are in our late 40's and find the thought of seeing each other turned on with someone else made us very interested in this lifestyle. So to make a long story short, we went to one of the more popular clubs here in CA (SO CA in fact). We both had no idea what to expect and in as much when we showed up, were taken on a tour. That was great. But didn't really have anyone in the seating area introduce themselves. So we went into an area after checking on the place that only couples can go and play, no singles (this place doesn't allow single men at all). After a couple of hours playing by ourselves, a couple (in there late 20's early 30's) came next to us and started watching. It only took about 5 mins before they too were turned on by what we were doing to each other. They asked if they could join in and we both looked at each other and said sure. We all touched each other and after a short period my girl and the other guy were paired off. My girl and I had said we didn't want to play without each other there, so we were within touching distance of one and the other (me and her). So here comes the point.... I was watching them having intercourse and kinda lost track of what the woman with me wanted to do. I was more interested in watching my girl and this guy. At first I got a major hard on and the woman that was (at this point) giving me a BJ was surprised that I could get that hard and must have been a bit bigger than her man (as she mentioned, I wasn't flattered though for some reason) but after trying to refocus on her, I started to ask how long they had been married (assuming they were but didn't know for sure). She said they weren't but just friends with benefits. And sometimes they go home with different people and did I want to try that.... Now I don't tend to make knee jerk reactions, but for what ever reason, was totally put off by this. I almost called it quits with them but my girl seemed to be enjoying herself. So I let them finished and then asked that they let us play alone again. They did with out any problem, but I felt really pissed or more so like he used my girl for just a piece of ass. To me this was a guy just talking a girl into going to a swing club to score on someone else's woman with out any connection to his FWB.... My girl said I should have stopped him if I was feeling that... But after we talked a little more came to a agreement not to play with anyone not committed to each other. Whether its a married couple or not, just be committed to one and the other. Later on that night, picturing them having sex was a major turn on still and we went after it until morning. So..... did I over react ??? My girl and I are very committed and love each other more than ever before so I'm OK with still going to swing parties and the like. Again it was a major turn on watching her but I just didn't like the fact they (the other couple) weren't really into each other. Comments please.... !!!!!!
  2. We were contacted by a couple whose profile volunteers the following pertinent information: They are unmarried and looking for daytime play. The overall profile is attractive, including nice photos (with faces disguised), and their bedroom objectives are compatible with ours. In our reply message, we inform them that we have some capacity for daytime meetings and we suggest that there might be a fit. We disclose a few basic facts about ourselves and we say that we would like to learn more about them (without asking any specific questions). In their next message, they volunteer the information that they are not living together. And they explain that daytime play is necessary because their children return home from school around 3PM. (They mention nothing about having evening obligations, other than the fact that they have school age children.) Okay - we consider ourselves to be selective and careful (others might apply more derogatory terminology). Yet, we generally exhibit good manners, and we certainly don’t want to insult anyone by asking insinuating questions. What’s our next move?