• Threesome addicts club's Threesome addicts club Topics
  • Detroit Area Swingers's Detroit Area Swingers Topics
  • South Florida Swingers's South Florida Swingers Topics
  • Jerking and Rubbing's Jerking and Rubbing Topics
  • Croatia swingers's Croatia swingers Topics
  • desi_swingers's desi_swingers Topics
  • Cuckoldry's Cuckoldry Topics
  • Bisexual Males's Bisexual Males Topics
  • Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles's Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles Topics
  • Tennessee swingers's Tennessee swingers Topics
  • sinfulvacationclub's sinfulvacationclub Topics
  • Soft sex party in club's Soft sex party in club Topics
  • Hot wives club's Hot wives club Topics
  • HerpesSwingersFun's HerpesSwingersFun Topics
  • Hampton Roads Swingers's Hampton Roads Swingers Topics
  • South Alabama Swingers's South Alabama Swingers Topics
  • Tulsa Swingers's Tulsa Swingers Topics
  • Dirty fetish chat's Dirty fetish chat Topics
  • RV Swingers's RV Swingers Topics
  • Pacific Northwest's Pacific Northwest Topics
  • Poly Folks in the LS's Poly Folks in the LS Topics
  • Texas's Texas Topics
  • Gangbang Loving Girls UK's Gangbang Loving Girls UK Topics
  • Green Light Secrets NYC's Green Light Secrets NYC Topics
  • Bi couples and singles in AZ's Bi couples and singles in AZ Topics
  • Kent Fun's Meet ups

Categories

There are no results to display.

Blogs

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Relationship Status

Interests

Occupation

Swinging Experience

Anniversary

SLS Name

SwingTowns Username

SDC Username

SwingerZoneCentral Username

Kasidie Username

Favorite Club(s)

Found 22 results

1. Hey, My husband and I are new to swinging, but we've jumped in with both feet and are having a great time. I thought I'd made peace with my small breasts decades ago. But now--especially after four kids, all breastfed, and a bunch of weight loss, my 34A/Bs are constantly on my mind when I'm preparing to go out to a swinger event. I feel like I'm turning off potential partners before they even get a chance to meet us. I'm very pretty (just being frank, the same way I am about my breast size!) and have a nice ass--but I feel like the breasts are probably a dealbreaker for men and women alike (I'm very bi). I'd never considered implants for many reasons: the expense, the embarrassment of admitting to my vanilla friends and acquaintances that I felt the need to "improve" my sexual appearance, not caring for the way fake breasts feel on other women, and the possibility of making my daughters think they are not perfect the way they are, however they turn out. But most of all, because my mother died of breast cancer and I have to have frequent mammos and occasional biopsies, I don't think they're an option. OTOH, it sucks to feel like I'm missing out because of my breast size. At least guys with small packages are able to keep it a secret until people get naked, lol! I do use padded/pushup bras sometimes, but in moderation, because I don't want to see anyone's face fall when I take my top off. :-) Thoughts? Am I crazy to think many people walk on by when they see my figure? Or am I being realistic? Am I being stupid about implants? Thanks.
  2. So my wife has recently underwent a big change. She had a gastric surgery and as a result, she has had a large recent weight loss. She states that she really enjoys the sex we've been having since the surgery. She says it feels different and better since her weight loss, so that aspect of change she loves. What she has had a little issue with, is that with the weight loss, she has lost some of her breast size. She has gone from a full 44 DD down to a 42 C or so. She always had been a more fuller bust gal, but as a result of the weight loss, she kind of misses the fuller look. Now I admit, I have always been a boob guy, and I love to just curl up on her chest and nuzzle or nibble away no matter what size they wre. Now that she's lost a few cups, she kinda misses them. It's a weird duality that I see her going through. She's happy with the change that happened, but part of her misses some of the old parts.I didn't know if other women went through this kind of struggle, whether it was a change due to surgery, or weight loss, or any other cause. Share if you would like
  3. If you could change only "ONE" physical thing about yourself, what would you change? Used to, Mrs cplnuswing would tease me about my "chicken legs." We'll just say I've filled out quite a bit since way back then, so not an issue any longer For me I guess it would be my skin. I was fortunate as a teenager not to struggle with facial acne, but as an adult have have more problems with acne/boils on my back and butt, so have some red blotchy places and even some small scars from that. What would you change?
  4. I don't like my body. I love sex and how it makes me feel, but I don't like my body. Mr makes me feel incredible, he says he loves my body and to be fair there's nothing to suggest otherwise, he compliments me all the time, not just in bed. He touches me, always got a hand on my bum when we are out and about. But I don't always believe him. He buys me sexy underwear and has a hunger in his eyes is I'm wearing it or even naked. But I put it down to me being good in bed. I've been bigger than I am now and I've also been smaller, Mrs opinion of how I look has never once changed, but to be fair neither has mine. I'm hoping that over time my self confidence will grow, there's fantasies that I want to at least be confident enough about myself to at least consider doing (does that make any sense?) In my mind I'm a sexual goddess and live to share fantasies, in my eyes I'm a woman no one would ever want, except Mr. Does anyone else feel this way? How did/do you deal with it?
  5. Hi Julie and Everyone Else! We're a married couple that has been in the lifestyle maybe going on 3 years now. I have something that has always bothered me regarding my wife and I when we go to swingers parties. My dilemma is that my wife is pretty much an average weight and size but as for myself, I'm like 5'10" 250lbs more on the heavy boned type of a guy. I've always been between 235-250lbs most of my life after 25 yrs old. And I have noticed that every time we go to a swingers party, people be asking my wife to play, but not myself?? And when my wife says we come as a "package deal", they say "see ya" under their breath. So we stand in the corner all night by our selves. Other people friends have told me not to worry about it, that you'll find the right people that will accept you for the way you are. But being a little heavy still haunts me. So, I was wondering if anybody else out there in swingers land has the same hang up that I do????? Any responses would be most appreciated!!
  6. For the past week, Mr. Sun was strongly suggesting that I shop at a certain store to pick up some jeans because one of my favorite pairs have decided enough was enough and developed holes in the knees. I told him that some people pay for their jeans to look that way...I just happen to get them to look like that after years of wear for free! Anyway, he made this suggestion a total of three times before I got the hint and figured out he was serious. Well, now I remember one of the reasons why I dislike jean shopping...I have a big bottom. There's always a gap in the waist at the backside. Or if it fits snugly, the jeans sometimes like to slide down when I bend over--revealing more backside. Or just the whole bottom-heavy thing. Not to mention that I have to find them with an "S" by the size because I'm short. I could go on and on but you get the idea.
  7. Been a member on this site for a long time and we never experienced the lifestyle...but wife says she's not ready..I recently had a conversation with her and she says she is very unsecure with her body, she is in progress to loose weight and exercise (she is doing great) but I always thought her dody is great, a few pounds here and there, but considering our age it's expected. My question to this community is: how common is this feeling from women or men for that manner, to hinder the start of this lifestyle? (By the way she says when she feels good about her body we can start) Thank you for your responses.
  8. I've noticed many postings of late in which members are questioning their own body image and their possible "fit" into "swinging" and/or "Polyamory. I know we all have our own preferences (mine is shubby/bbw's - red hair a plus! ) so I wanted to take a poly to see what others thought. Thanks!
  9. My husband, and I are new to this. We aren’t really sure how to go about doing this. I’m a bigger woman (size 17), and that kinda stops us from going to the swingers club. Any ideas, or suggestions? Does anyone meet up off this site? We live in Las Vegas.
  10. On your own body, what do you like best about yourself? What is your favorite PHYSICAL feature? This is a question EVERYONE should be able to answer. For me, it's definitely my eyes.
  11. So, after years of enjoying swinging (we were seduced by a couple from a nudist camp decades ago), our life was interrupted when an idiot decided to cross three lanes of traffic against a red light ultimately crashing into me. The pain and the pain management has now been with me for nearly twenty years. Guess what? Turns out that a side effect of pain management (intrathecal pumps, etc.) was to cause a moisture change of the mouth. Subtle enough to not notice so much, but devastating to my teeth. Three weeks ago, the few remaining good teeth were removed and I now am having to learn how to eat, speak, and drink. My hubby is so good. He has already teased me that he is looking forward to a "gum job." My dentist (should have seen the look on his face when I asked) said that I could perform such in a few months but to let the mouth heal first. I think he turns red now every time we have to go back. As lighthearted of a front that we put on, I am still very concerned about swinging with dentures. The lower denture seems to always be trying to escape as the tongue pushes on it. I can't imagine how embarrassed I would be if during passionate oral sex (with a he or she) should my dentures pop out. I look like a cabbage patch munchkin when my teeth are out and my hubby smooches on me in either condition (he is so very supportive), but I worry that others will be turned off if I have to remove my dentures. I am also somewhat of a screamer when all of the right spots and waves hit me. OMG, if I scream out my lowers. I can just feel the fellow go limp. I suppose I'm just looking to hear if others with dentures are still experiencing the lifestyle. As of now, I have told hubby that I don't feel attractive or interested in getting into awkward situations. We moved recently and had three parents die all spaced about a year apart. We really haven't been in the mood much, but 2015 seems like a good year for hubby and I to rekindle our lifestyle enjoyment. It is just, that I am hesitant given the dentures. Of course, my hubby (geesh you men all think a like) tells me that it will be just fine. We'll just tell folks up front and see how it goes. The problem is that we (mainly me) aren't so sure how that might happen. Please, swingers with dentures, tell us how you made this hurdle. Mrs. Afterwork
  12. Okay, so I should preface this with the fact that I have never liked my breasts. Mr.Prufrock loves them and says they're perfect, but I've always been a little embarrassed about them. I am a larger woman, but my breasts didn't get that message (the boob fairy forgot me.) They started out almost B cup, now after two kids, at least they're a respectable C cup. But position wise on my chest, my breasts have always been slightly farther apart then they should be (not sure how else to explain that.) Recently, while having a fun naughty shopping trip with Mr. Prufrock, I found an AMAZING bra. I'm not kidding guys, tits up to my chin, for once in my life, I loved the way my breasts looked. It pushes them together so I get lovely cleavage, and it makes me feel sexy as hell, which is a wonderful feeling! Here's my problem... is it deceptive to wear it? I may be overthinking this, but when the bra comes off, they droop a little (I have had two kids after all) and separate. I don't think I look weird, by any means, but they're not perky Mr. Prufrock and I haven't gone to a club yet, but I don't want to meet a couple while wearing the bra, only to have their enthusiasm vanish as soon as the bra does. I've already decided that spanx and the like aren't going on. A) they're uncomfortable, and not sexy and B) if the idea is to get naked with these people they're going to see what I look like with out the sucky-inny thing (as I like to call them) anyways, and it would really be false advertising to wear one. So wouldn't the bra fall under that category? What do you guys think? Should I go with the bra or not?
  13. My hubs and I have been flirting with the lifestyle for a while now. I'm much more ready to jump in than him, so we are waiting until both are on board the bus. I know part of his hesitation is that he is insecure in a few areas including penis size. He is not very big but has always been able to get the job done. So I guess my question is how important is penis size for women in the lifestyle? Do any of you simply brush someone off if they aren't well hung? I would hate for this experience to turn into something negative. Thanks for any advice you can give.
  14. We attended a swing club twice to dance and watch other couples play. Me and wife played together. I wanted to bring another man to our play just for her. I mentioned this to her, and her response is the thought of it turned her off. Every time I bring this topic I always got the same response. Until lately the response changed to "are you trying to give me away?" (as a joke). Her latest one is "help me lose weight first then I will start looking around. You know I'm always hot if I am not a little heavy." Folks, do you think my wife is ready? If you think she is tell me how we get started.
  15. As many of you know, Menages was our first Club experience. As such, it was a soul searching situation for me. I have a question, both for those there and other clubbers as well. (So this may belong in another thread?) If you saw a woman with a single breast in a Swingers Club would you: 1. Avoid her? 2. Feel she shouldn't be there? 3. Recoil? 4. Be disgusted? 5. Feel uncomfortable? 6. Shrug and go on? 7. Kiss the wound? 8. ...???... Probably there are at least three answers in each of you for this query. One, your knee jerk reaction. Two, the knee jerk adjusted to be the answer of the person that you are/want to be. and Three, the answer, for me, because you may know me. Please know that I am comfortable with my body and make no apologies for it's condition. But, that said, I feel that it is part of my job, as a participant in such a situation to present the "body beautiful" or at least the body whole, so as to make everyone else comfortable. In an extreme, I can't imagine being asked to leave a club, but I do believe it would be within the rights of management to ask me to leave. After all, the purpose of the place is to be happy and carefree and escape reality for a while. I'm looking forward to your insights. Thanks, in advance. Smiles!
  16. Here's the scenario: A woman in an open relationship plays with a new, very good and very compatible casual sex partner outside of her primary relationship. During their first encounter, she suspected that he didn't like her tits. But then during the second time she played with him, he was paying her tits so much attention, she happily remarked, "I thought you didn't like my tits, but you've been playing with them so much, I'm beginning to think you do like them." He then says, "I generally prefer tits that are smaller and perkier, but they're skin and all skin is good skin." If you were this woman, how would you feel about this guy saying this and how would you respond? What types of feelings and responses do you think would be appropriate and reasonable for the woman to have? Would you think it is reasonable for this to hurt her feelings? For her to be in stunned silence? For her to need to be reassured that she is physically attractive to him in some way? That he's not just settling for her and her non-perky tits because she's willing to have sex with him? For her to need to hear that he thinks she's pretty? Alternatively, would you think it is reasonable for her to think that comment was so insensitive that he doesn't deserve to have sex with her? Or do you think the only mature response would be continuing with the play and regarding the comment as no big deal because she has accepted her saggy tits as one of her physical flaws?
  17. This thread made me finally have to say something... I am no "Ken"... I think Mrs Spoomonkey is a brunette "Barbie", but I will admit to a strong bias... However, why are "Ken & Barbie" so vilified? I mean - what did they do wrong? Physical attractiveness is not like kicking a puppy... Being "hot" doesn't mean you poke old ladies in the eye and take their welfare check... Having sculpted abs and bedroom eyes doesn't mean you're the devil incarnate... But for some reason, everyone seems down on "Ken & Barbie". And I just don't get it... As a couple, we exercise regularly (irregularly when the weather sucks), eat right (with the exception of holidays and after club munchie runs) and generally pay a lot of attention to our appearance. This is something we do for - SHOCK! - us... We like the way we feel when we do it - and, honestly, we like the way we look... I imagine - trying to put myself in the head of "Ken & Barbie" - that they do it mostly for the same reasons we do. Attractiveness isn't some sort of malady that renders a person soul-less... In fact, it is just as likely that an attractive person will have a great personality as someone who is less attractive. So fill me in, please... Why are they the bad guy? I know personality is important... Without it, there just isn't anyone hot enough to play with for me... But when I look across the room, I can't see your personality. But should I automatically look with suspicion on "Ken & Barbie"? And if I keep working on my appearance, will this eventually bite me in the ass?
  18. I've considered getting lyposuction on my thighs... it's the one place I've never been able to really slim down. Even when I weighed 107lbs I still had huge thighs and because of them never really felt as small as I was. So I'm considering it again, once I lose the weight I'm working to lose. I figure that way I'll actually fit in the size clothes I should fit in, rather than having to go a size up on jeans just to accomodate my thighs. So my question, how many of you have had cosmetic surgery of this sort, whether it be liposuction or a tummy tuck or something else? And why did you choose to have it? Do you regret it? What did you look for in a surgeon? How did you find him? Would you do it again?
  19. My husband and I are looking at going to a swingers club. My concern is our weight. I have read the many posts here, but no one has been as heavy as we are. I am 5' 5" and 240. My husband is 6' and 350. I am concerned that we will be sitting on the sidelines by ourselves. We are both outgoing people and we have had 3-ways before, but we will be new to the club scene. We are on a work out schedule. Do you think we should wait until we loose more weight before we attempt this? Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.
  20. This is a subject discussed here previously, but at the risk of sounding redundant, I have to re-iterate our abject frustration at the great majority of ads looking for "HWP" only. It must seem to the uninitiated that swinging is for gym rats only, and anyone more than a few pounds over the ideal is wasting their time. Having spent the past several days looking through Swappernet ads, I've seen nothing to change my mind. One even had the gall to state that "BBW is a contradiction in terms." Nice, huh? Sorry, just had to vent. Dan
  21. I have been looking at all kind of ads and have found tons that look like great people then those 3 little letters are thrown in: HWP. I'm not thin, but I'm not obese either. My hubby loves my breast size and I'm working on losing weight but I'm comfy with who I am. Why is it that no one bothers to see me for my personality instead of just looking at my measurements? Thanks... the wife. BTW: I'm 38F-35-40 and 5"5
  22. Hi, I am new to this and my husband and I are interested in softswinging and I have a few questions. I read the ads for swingers in the DFW Texas area, only I am a little nervous about how I look. I would consider myself bbw, only not huge or nothing, anyway, I guess I am a little self-conscience about how I look. Plus I hear about how it is formed thru friendship, only how do you go about finding that friendship? Are the posts in the ad part of the webpage ok? I am so afraid of meeting some weirdo. Not that they aren't ok, it's just not what I want ya know. With me being new to all of this, I want to step into this slowly, and not be pushed. Anyway sorry to rattle on, but I would like to find a couple and they be a nice normal couple like us and are ok to softswing and let me go slow at this, plus not mind the way I look. And if it goes farther, then I can decide later. If anyone could respond I would appreciate it. Everyone in this board has seemed so nice and I felt really comfortable asking. Thanks to All.