• Threesome addicts club's Threesome addicts club Topics
  • Detroit Area Swingers's Detroit Area Swingers Topics
  • South Florida Swingers's South Florida Swingers Topics
  • Jerking and Rubbing's Jerking and Rubbing Topics
  • Croatia swingers's Croatia swingers Topics
  • desi_swingers's desi_swingers Topics
  • Cuckoldry's Cuckoldry Topics
  • Bisexual Males's Bisexual Males Topics
  • Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles's Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles Topics
  • Tennessee swingers's Tennessee swingers Topics
  • sinfulvacationclub's sinfulvacationclub Topics
  • Soft sex party in club's Soft sex party in club Topics
  • Hot wives club's Hot wives club Topics
  • HerpesSwingersFun's HerpesSwingersFun Topics
  • Hampton Roads Swingers's Hampton Roads Swingers Topics
  • South Alabama Swingers's South Alabama Swingers Topics
  • Tulsa Swingers's Tulsa Swingers Topics
  • Dirty fetish chat's Dirty fetish chat Topics
  • RV Swingers's RV Swingers Topics
  • Pacific Northwest's Pacific Northwest Topics
  • Poly Folks in the LS's Poly Folks in the LS Topics
  • Texas's Texas Topics
  • Gangbang Loving Girls UK's Gangbang Loving Girls UK Topics
  • Green Light Secrets NYC's Green Light Secrets NYC Topics
  • Bi couples and singles in AZ's Bi couples and singles in AZ Topics
  • Kent Fun's Meet ups

Categories

There are no results to display.

Blogs

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Relationship Status

Interests

Occupation

Swinging Experience

Anniversary

SLS Name

SwingTowns Username

SDC Username

SwingerZoneCentral Username

Kasidie Username

Favorite Club(s)

Found 3 results

1. Reaction to this article? Cindy Ross Traveler Blog - Sunny Rest Nudist Camp
  2. This about getting two married couples to swing with us in a small town that has no clubs or other swing facilities. We have a vacation home where we visit several times a year, a week or two at a time. We have one couple that is a regular, that we swing with, doing full swaps intercourse with each other mate. We have had a couple of unattached females for f/m/f various times. Now we want to add the two couples that have a business or family connection with us. Generally we stay from approaching couples with a connection that may cause serious issues, but this one, we think, is a reasonable risk with rewards of social and sexual nature that include a full-swap intercourse. Looking for suggeations how to bring this about. We do want to be discrete to the point of not causing a storm yet the message should be clear and unmistakable about what is intended, i.e., play, full swap and intercourse. One: Regular swing couple Sam and Kelly. Business owners show up at various times. Most times either just or him due to different travel schedules. We do foursome play and full swap for intercourse. Other times when only one is present it is threesome: m/f/m or f/m/f. Two: Sam(antha) and Pat(rick) Married couple. Sam is my (wife's) distant cousin and college friend. So, there is a family connection.They spent many years in Australia as expats. Now have returned. Aus has a very vibrant swing culture with private couple's (sex) parties quite common. Pat was interested but could not get wife to go along. She is too shy to play with another couple, not that she is against a swap. We need to break the ice so four of us can play, and full swap for intercourse. We have enjoyed their company, have chemistry, done some risque chat, but, have yet to ask for play leading to full swap. Pat is definitely open to the idea of swinging and full swap. He is not sure about how to get wife to go along. Three: Shelly and Rob. Shell'y Dad is the property manager where we live. He and his wife are a vanilla couple in their late 60s. So, there is a business connection. Hubby met Shelly first at her Dad's office. Both live in the homes near each othe. Shelly is a very attractive woman and hubby would love to do (fuck) her. Found out from her dad that her hubby Rob works offshore for three months at a time and visits home for couple of weeks. Presumely, the couple can have sex. Now Shelly and I have become good friends, talking about all things that women do including sex. I have told her that we as a couple swing with other couples and swap mates for play and intercourse with the other couple's mate. Shelly is open minded, enjoys sex, but thinks that her hubby, Rob, may have an isue seeing his wife play with another man and have sex. We are looking for suggestions how to get these two couples to play with us. We are open to any ideas, howsoever wild. Just need to be very discrete so as not to rock the boat too much, since both couples have connections with us, family in one case, business ina the other. We need an out if things should go wrong at the proposal stage. How do we approach? Both couples together or wife on wife or two hubby's discussing how to get their wifes to swing? We can entertain in our home for full privacy for play, swap and intercourse. Thanks in advance for your ideas. Any ideas howsoever wild are welcome. We are looking for some creative thinking since we would love to play with these couples. We have good chemistry and we have made a friendship. We want to channel the friendship into play and full swap of mates for intercourse. Some of you may say-do not go there because of the connections. That is OK. Looking for some good advise.
  3. There's been some talk in other threads about the relative quality of swinger vs. vanilla relationships. My wife and I have been discussing swinging for years, usually just as a way to make ourselves more horny, but more seriously lately. Also lately my wife has been encouraging me to visit strip clubs and be friendly with the dancers, and to come home and tell her about my adventures. Well, I'm not stupid, so I have been doing this. Had a great time last night for example, and we had a great time discussing it after I came home, and it led to some great sex/lovemaking. The key part of the discussion came down to this: the timing in our life is not right for actual swinging...too many other things going on. And the timing may never be right. But we want still to explore sex as much as possible together, and (in my wife's words) visiting strip clubs and having fun with the lap dances is a safe way to do this considering the other things going on in our life. She is going to accompany me on the next visit (I go about once a month), and perhaps get a lap dance herself, or perhaps just watch me get one. And she is very intrigued with the idea of me getting a lap dance from two girls at once, either by myself or with her there. As long as I tell her about everything! The point: my wife trusts me 100%, and I trust her 100%. We may be vanilla, but we have a wonderful, glorious relationship. We have no jealousy or possessiveness between us. And that's part of the reason we love each other so much. Vanilla may not be Neopolitan, but if it's what you and your honey want, and if it makes you happy (TRULY happy, not fake-appearance for the world-happy), and it tastes good to you both, it's wonderful. facelick My two cents! (PS, one of my wife's friends asked us recently if we were swingers. She isn't herself, but I found it interesting that she would ask....apparently she thought it strange that we are still so affectionate with each other after 15 years. That's a topic for another post I guess.)