Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'swinging on tv'.

More search options

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Categories

• Swinger First Time
  • Threesome MMF
  • Threesome FFM
  • Cuckold / Hotwife
  • Gangbangs & Orgies
  • Interracial
  • Couples Swinging
  • Soft Swap
  • Swinging Separately
  • Bisexual Swingers
  • BDSM
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • Swinger's Surprise
  • Erotic Couplings

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Forums

• Swinger Topics
    • Curious About Swinging?
    • Swingers Talk
    • Finding People to Swing With
    • First Swinging Experiences
    • Adventures in Swinging
    • Swinging Situational HELP!
    • Swinger Clubs, Parties, Resorts, and Cruises
    • Bisexual Swingers
    • Look and Feel Your Best!
    • Polls & Never-Ending Threads
    • Swinging Solo
    • Let's Talk About Sex
    • Some Swingers Do - Poly, BDSM, & Nudism
    • Swingers and Sex Positivity in the News
  • Sexy Texans's Sexy Texans Topics
  • East Texas Military Swingers's East Texas Military Swingers Topics
  • Ontario, Canada's Ontario, Canada Topics
  • Horny South Africans's Horny South Africans Topics
  • Herpes Positive's Herpes Positive Topics
  • Traveling Swingers's Traveling Swingers Topics
  • Northern Gulf Coast Swingers's Northern Gulf Coast Swingers Topics
  • Christian Non Monogamy's Christian Non Monogamy Topics
  • Northern Michigan LS Enthusiasts's Northern Michigan LS Enthusiasts Topics
  • Hot Nights in the Kingdom's Hot Nights in the Kingdom Topics
  • Recipe Swapping!'s Recipe Swapping! Topics
  • Kinky Swingers R Us's Kinky Swingers R Us Topics
  • Saskatoon, Sk Canada's Saskatoon, Sk Canada Topics
  • Swinging Thespians's Swinging Thespians Topics
  • Bi Couples's Bi Couples Topics
  • BISEXUAL COUPLES IN MISSOURI's BISEXUAL COUPLES IN MISSOURI Topics
  • Threesome addicts club's Threesome addicts club Topics
  • Detroit Area Swingers's Detroit Area Swingers Topics
  • South Florida Swingers's South Florida Swingers Topics
  • Jerking and Rubbing's Jerking and Rubbing Topics
  • Croatia swingers's Croatia swingers Topics
  • desi_swingers's desi_swingers Topics
  • Cuckoldry's Cuckoldry Topics
  • Bisexual Males's Bisexual Males Topics
  • Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles's Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles Topics
  • Tennessee swingers's Tennessee swingers Topics
  • sinfulvacationclub's sinfulvacationclub Topics
  • Soft sex party in club's Soft sex party in club Topics
  • Hot wives club's Hot wives club Topics
  • HerpesSwingersFun's HerpesSwingersFun Topics
  • Hampton Roads Swingers's Hampton Roads Swingers Topics
  • South Alabama Swingers's South Alabama Swingers Topics
  • Tulsa Swingers's Tulsa Swingers Topics
  • Dirty fetish chat's Dirty fetish chat Topics
  • RV Swingers's RV Swingers Topics
  • Pacific Northwest's Pacific Northwest Topics
  • Poly Folks in the LS's Poly Folks in the LS Topics
  • Texas's Texas Topics
  • Gangbang Loving Girls UK's Gangbang Loving Girls UK Topics
  • Green Light Secrets NYC's Green Light Secrets NYC Topics
  • Bi couples and singles in AZ's Bi couples and singles in AZ Topics
  • Kent Fun's Meet ups

Categories

Blogs

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Relationship Status

Interests

Occupation

Swinging Experience

Anniversary

SLS Name

SwingTowns Username

SDC Username

SwingerZoneCentral Username

Kasidie Username

Favorite Club(s)

Found 26 results

1. Are there any programs that have a positive outlook, and dare I say, a “happy ending” (no pun)?
  2. Okay, here's a poll for you guys. Which animated fictional cartoon couple would most likely secretly be swingers? Home and Marge Simpson - The Simpsons Peter and Lois Griffin - Family Guy George and Jane Jetson - The Jetsons Fred and Wilma Flintstone - The Flintstones Hank and Peggy Hill - King of the Hill Popeye and Olive Oyl - Popeye And, of course, "Other" (post your vote for couple in the boards) So... the question is... if these were real people, who would you most likely expect to meet at your local club and/or lifestyles convention?
  3. What do you think of shows like 7 Lives Xposed, Foursome, Swing, and any other shows on Playboy TV. Do you think they are fake or real? I think some shows are real, like Swing, but many others like 7 Lives Xposed are fake/scripted. I remember one case from the first season of 7 Lives Xposed that Patty's mother went to the house and joined her in the fun. 2-3 episodes later she is fucking Patty's bf/fiance. None of them thought it was a bad idea until they got caught by Patty. Patty is mad at everybody but mostly at her mom and her bf/fiance. At the end of the first season she and Ten broke up. At that point of the show, I said to myself this gotta be fake like Jerry Springer or something. I get that both mother and daughter could be both bi and that. But sleeping with your own daughter's bf/fiance, come on, if the show was real and that, rules would be establish between them when she got in the house and also it just something you just do not do EVER. You do not fuck your son/daughter gf/wife - bf/husband no matter how open you all are to the lifestyle. It just plain wrong.
  4. A man came over to be a third for a couple. Pretty funny. The writer must have some personal experience with this topic.
  5. It is called This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN, Season 6, Episode 7 - Swingers. First Aired: November 10, 2019. A MUST WATCH! Non-judgemental, impartial, non-sensational, look at the lifestyle.
  6. Check it out. https://www.cbsnews.com/video/cbsn-originals-presents-speaking-frankly-non-monogamy/ States that: 4-5% of those living in the United States are currently participating in some form of consensual non-manogomy.
  7. Was there not a TV show about swinging? I don’t mean the “reality” stuff, but a show that actually looks into the dynamics and emotions of swinging. Like a proper instructional program, where people can actually learn even if not into swinging.
  8. Clearly this post is just me typing up a random train of thought. I just read mention of Farscape in another thread and immediately thought, John and Aryen would swing. (For those that don't know the now cancelled Farscape it was a very sexy, smart sci-fi show. Then I started thinking about other TV couples; would they swing? Ricky and Lucy, I Love Lucy (No) Fred and Ethel,I Love Lucy (Yes) Dave and Maddy, Moonlighting (Not if Maddy had anything to say about it.) Nikita and Micheal (La Femme Nikita) (If ordered to, they would.) Superman and Lois Lane Mork and Mindy Archie and Edith Gloria and Meathead . . . . . . . . -- Bunny
  9. Watched this and thought the coverage was pretty good in spite of the reporter's obvious disdain. The comments are always a riot. They were old comments, but I replied to some of them. Can't seem to help myself.
  10. Does anyone know if Playboy's show "Swing" is still on or not and if so do you know where you can go to watch it other than ordering the playboy channel? We saw the first season of it and really liked it and it sparked some good conversations between us. I was hoping to watch more of that. Also are there any other good shows similar to that?
  11. 'Neighbors with Benefits': Swingers Reveal Their Lives in New A&E Series : People.com
  12. There actually is a Swingers reality show on PlayboyTV called Swing. Playboy TV I've never seen it, but the concept is this: Every week we will be inviting a new couple to our weekend retreat and mixing them with veteran swingers and trained sex experts. Some will find it brings them closer, while others will get torn apart
  13. Interesting journalistic article on the lifestyle, and for once they got a lot of things remarkably accurate and it's not a "hit piece" designed as journalism. 'Course, they missed the most important part in the definition of "Unicorn", which they described merely as "a single female", and am I the only one who's never heard of a "Cruise Director"? Sadly, the comment section is predictable. The secret life of swingers: New reality show reveals what REALLY goes on when five 'average' couples swap sexual partners | Mail Online
  14. Did anyone catch the new caravan commercial? I was watching football on Sunday and a caravan commercial came on. The scene started out in front of two neighbor's houses with one husband asking his neighbor if they were into swapping. The other husband looked at his hot wife on the porch and said "Why yes, you guys too?". The first husband got all excited and swapped caravans with him, while driving down the street he asked a couple at a street light the same question. Then the tag line was "Sooo much fun to drive, you have to try them all." For me it seems that every place in the mainstream media on the topic of swinging has been negative. I thought this was a cute, funny commercial that shed some light onto the subject. Did you see it? What did you think?
  15. On Tuesday night, a very "liberated" lady was introduced who hit on every man in the cast. She even invited the judge for a weekend at the cape. She was pretty funny! Alan and Denny both had sex with her (at the office, of course) within hours or minutes of each other. To shorten the story, a "swinging" experience was planned by Alan and Denny, each thinking this lady would be their partner for a foursome. She was perfectly happy, thinking it was to be a threesome. Boston Legal gets funnier and funnier!
  16. Swingers: Inside the Secret World of Provocative Parties and Couples Who 'Swap' "Nightline" went inside the top secret world of swingers -- as guests, not participants -- to a highly provocative masquerade party at a hotel in New York City hosted by a group called Behind Closed Doors. Watch the full story on "Nightline" TONIGHT at 11:35 p.m. ET/PT
  17. "OOPS! We totally meant to pixelate your face, but we forgot" The couple tried to sue the tv station after their daughter discovered the video online, showing her undisguised parents at a swinger club. The judge threw it out making the point that for them to sue the daughter would have to appear in court and testify to how distraught this made her, which would only leave her more distraught. Teen girl discovers 'swinging' parents online - The Local Embarrassed parents of girl, 15, who saw them swinging in sex club on TV programme win damages | Mail Online
  18. This show is in its second season on VH1. We watched last season and found that we were able to pick up some good tidbits on approaching people and "picking them up" that would even work in swinging environments. For those not familiar with the show, Mystery (that's his name) is known as a world renown pickup artist and has developed this formula (if you will) for how to pick up women. He brings in 8 virgins/geeks/socially inepts/etc and converts them from completely socially inept to ultimate pickup artists (ok not all 8 make it quite that far). For those of us who need a little help in how to approach people in group situations this show has a lot of good info, IMO.
  19. On Thursday, the 4th of October. People are already starting to talk about it on his website and the one post I read said nothing good about it, but from what I read, it was nothing about swinging, just cheating. Sometimes, it really chaps my ass when people have no idea how we really conduct our lives or how our relationships really are. They find, somehow, two "swingers" who reveal how swinging has ruined their lives. Blah! You'll even find that one guy wants to swing and his wife thinks it's disgusting, but she's afraid he'll leave her if she doesn't... A story we've read more than once here.
  20. Did anyone here see the VH1 special last night on “The Secret World of Swingers?” We watched but ended up wondering why after it was over. Basically, they profiled three couples and one club. There was the New York club, which had a seedy, bohemian-cool, dirty atmosphere. The host of the parties seemed like a pimp sort of dude and even dressed like one for the Halloween party they held. It was very apparent he was cashing in on the “sex industry.” We joked about how it seemed that for all the $$ this guy raked in, he certainly didn’t spend it on the appearance of the place…LOL We feel so lucky to have a local place to go to that is classy and clean! I guess we’re just too old to be impressed with shabby-sheik…. It seems we also differ in that we don’t feel the need to be recognized in the “swing community” and part of a “cool crowd.” Different stokes and all that I guess… One couple was from New York; we didn’t care much for them. We like people we socialize with to have a little more character about them. Now, we’re not saying there was anything wrong with them. They just seemed as shallow as a birdbath is all. They said something interesting, that “swinging saved [their] relationship.” Ours was great to begin with; swinging didn’t “save ours.” To us, what we now do on occasion is just for fun and entertainment. We don’t thrive on it. We are enough for us; we only do this to fulfill an occasional need to be really naughty. Swinging in no way is the sole definition of who we are as a couple. How do you all feel about that statement; that “swinging saved” a relationship? Doesn’t that imply that the relationship was faulty going into swinging? They also showed a “Newbie” couple. After the first 5 minutes of seeing them before they went to a swing party I turned to my sweetie and said, “They’re going to have a train wreck.” They never really discussed what to expect from each other. They had NO ground rules and didn’t know each other’s limits at all. When they did try to discuss the matter both would tense up and sort of stonewall the other. They should have never gone and it ended what appeared to be a good relationship. That whole episode made me a bit sad really. After coming to this board for so long, even before we began swinging, we understood that the only real way to enjoy this and stay together is to communicate and be on the same page. It was truly terrible to watch. The third couple was from PA, the eastern side specifically. They seemed to be like the typical couples we have here in PA. Nice, normal, people you would meet at just about anywhere PA. They seemed to have a good rapport with each other and enjoyed themselves a lot. There was one part when they went into a hotel room with another couple while the cameras rolled that seemed a bit painfully awkward. But then again, who wouldn’t be awkward with cameras rolling the first time you’re with a new couple?? LOL The only thing that sort of bugged us was their son, whose 15, is now going to be aware of what his parents do. I’d love to know how they explained this to him. Imagine, “son, your mother and I are going to be on VH1 having sex with other people…” That is a conversation we would dread! What worried us is not so much the fact that not only does this kid have to deal with his own budding sexuality as well as his parents, no, what worried us was how are the other kids in school going to treat him now. I can only imagine how cruel the other teens are going to be, “Hey dude, your mom’s a ho! I saw her on TV f*cking strangers!” Yoinks. Being that they are from PA, we know how close knit and closed minded our communities could be. I just hope this kid is NOT prevented from dating too many girls by fathers who may worry that “swinging” is hereditary. What were your thoughts on this show?
  21. It's definitely sweeps week! Another show out on swingers, this time it's the queen of daytime tv herself! The Oprah show is presenting a show this Friday, November 19th entitled >Secret Sex In The Suburbs PhD's, accountants, a Brownie leader, and a reverend -- they are all swingers. Oprah investigates as couples come forward and tell all. Plus, it's not just men anymore. Women tell why they cheat on Friday's Oprah. __________________
  22. SLS is showing on their home page that they are doing a special with ABC's 20/20 to air 10PM(EST) November 12th. I wonder since SLS is involved if a more accurate portrayal of who swingers are will come to light. Or if ABC will spin it by searching out what negatives they can find and focusing on those as the norm?
  23. I caught a commercial today and Dr Phil was having a show on Rebuttals from viewers on certain subjects. Swinging was one of them. He had a sex therapist on and She did a very good job, in my opinion, on defending the lifestyle. Her main objection to his show was that he said swinging "Never, Never, Ever works for anyone who tries it." She pointed out that there are hundreds of thousands of swingers who are successful and happy. He referred to the couple he had on. She agreed, which she should have, that swinging was wrong for them. Again she drove home the fact that he was wrong to say it Never will work for anyone, ever because it does. She told him about lifestyle conventions and swinger sites (none by name) and recommend he go to a convention and see for himself how happy swinger couples can be. He responded in all his profound ignorance "I don't want to, I am afraid I would catch something". He told her in ALL his 30 years of research he has never seen a successful swinging couple. She responded by suggesting that he do some more research. I don't know if anyone else saw this show but I give her a two thumbs up for trying to shed the true positive light that so many find in swinging.
  24. Just saw a promo for the Dr. Phill show. Evidently he is talking to someone who is or wants to be a swinger. Looks like he comes down very hard on her. You might watch out for that show.