• Threesome addicts club's Threesome addicts club Topics
  • Detroit Area Swingers's Detroit Area Swingers Topics
  • South Florida Swingers's South Florida Swingers Topics
  • Jerking and Rubbing's Jerking and Rubbing Topics
  • Croatia swingers's Croatia swingers Topics
  • desi_swingers's desi_swingers Topics
  • Cuckoldry's Cuckoldry Topics
  • Bisexual Males's Bisexual Males Topics
  • Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles's Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles Topics
  • Tennessee swingers's Tennessee swingers Topics
  • sinfulvacationclub's sinfulvacationclub Topics
  • Soft sex party in club's Soft sex party in club Topics
  • Hot wives club's Hot wives club Topics
  • HerpesSwingersFun's HerpesSwingersFun Topics
  • Hampton Roads Swingers's Hampton Roads Swingers Topics
  • South Alabama Swingers's South Alabama Swingers Topics
  • Tulsa Swingers's Tulsa Swingers Topics
  • Dirty fetish chat's Dirty fetish chat Topics
  • RV Swingers's RV Swingers Topics
  • Pacific Northwest's Pacific Northwest Topics
  • Poly Folks in the LS's Poly Folks in the LS Topics
  • Texas's Texas Topics
  • Gangbang Loving Girls UK's Gangbang Loving Girls UK Topics
  • Green Light Secrets NYC's Green Light Secrets NYC Topics
  • Bi couples and singles in AZ's Bi couples and singles in AZ Topics
  • Kent Fun's Meet ups

Categories

There are no results to display.

Blogs

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Relationship Status

Interests

Occupation

Swinging Experience

Anniversary

SLS Name

SwingTowns Username

SDC Username

SwingerZoneCentral Username

Kasidie Username

Favorite Club(s)

Found 7 results

1. Wife4Play

Nipple Bite

I asked my wife to share with me some stories from her past sexual adventures. It's quite a turn-on to read these when she sends them to me. Below is one of many she has shared. If response is good I will share more. Names have not been changed so maybe her old boyfriends will look her up for more fun. Maybe they will recognize her tits... So I'll tell you about the 1st time that Mike bit my nipple (she was over 18 at this time) ... We had only been dating for a couple of weeks & we were at his house late in the evening. His parents had already gone to bed, so it was just Mike and I in their family room watching the television. We were sitting on the couch and all of a sudden Mike just starts reaching under my shirt and putting his hand under my bra. We had not had sex yet...that happen shortly after this...but I didn't stop him. This was the first time that he had tried to do anything with me at his parent’s house, so I was a little uncomfortable, but still didn't stop him. He started rubbing my nipple and it felt nice. He then said that he wanted to kiss and lick my boobs & asked if I would take my shirt and bra off. So I said "If you want them off then you will have to take them off by yourself." So, he pulled my top of...it was a tank top cuz it was summer...and immediately put his hands around my back and undid my bra clasp. This was the first time he had seen me completely topless. He then proceeded to put his hands on each of my boobs and start caressing them. He rubbed each of my nipples till they got extremely hard and then he said something like he really wanted to bite each of my nipples. He then proceeded to take one of my nipples in his mouth and started sucking on it and before I knew it he had taken my nipple and was biting it. He was using his front teeth and was biting and then pulling my nipple with his teeth. I had never had anyone bite my nipple before...only suck and playing with hands. It was a shock at first and hurt a little, but it felt sooo good!! As he was biting and sucking on one nipple he was rubbing, pulling & pinching my other nipple. He worked on one nipple for about 2-3 min & then gave my other nipple some attention. During this time as he was sucking and biting my boobs, I had my hand down his shorts and was giving him a hand job. I really was turned on by the biting...the pain and then the sucking was very sexy!! I also made him cum by the finesse of my hand job.
  2. My sexy wife, who is generally a "good girl" LOVES me eating her ... and also having her tits sucked ... nothing unusual there ... What really gets me going is a scenario where two guys are sucking her tits at the same time (I'll be one of them of course) ... I often say to her that I'd love to see her face as both tits are sucked, licked, lightly nibbled and pleasured at once - while four hands explore her body and she feels two cocks nearby ... I guess many of you guys have experienced this ... is this likely to be as good for her as I think it is?? ... I think she likes the idea but not sure if she'll ever be brave enough to try ... Seeing her face as this happens would be the best feeling ever for me! The other one is having her either standing up and blindfolded and nibbled, groped, massaged, and eventually screwed by random strangers (and me!) .. she'd have to guess who was playing with her by the feel of different cocks inside her and different techniques with hands, mouths and cocks ... Having said that, another is for her to be the centrepiece of a dinner party, where sexy peeps eat their food off her naked and horizontal body ... like a naked sushi type event ... Any thoughts or experiences would be appreciated! Thanks Al
  3. My nipples have gotten really sensitive lately. I am going to buy myself some toys tonight. I want to know what I should get or if they are not worth the money. I have been to an adult store, but only with my husband. His going to keep our kids while I go by myself. I can't wait. Then we have a sitter for tomorrow and are going to the strip club. I am ready to try new things, he has been for long. I even signed up on a swinging site. Reading on here has been awesome! Also going to get ben wa balls or something that vibes that i can wear in me!
  4. Having recently ran into an old flame I got to thinking about the sex we use to have. It was pretty good and one thing that was unique about it was that she could orgasm just from nipple play, it would take some time but it would happen quite regularly. My present spouse doesn't have very sensitve nipples and doesn't really enjoy having them sucked. My question is how many of the women out there can orgasm from nipple play and how many of you don't really enjoy having your breasts/nipples played with. Thanks Burton P.S. if this was an old topic somewhere in the archieves and I missed it I offer my most humble apology. B
  5. My wife can have an orgasm just by stimulating her nipples. It is a wonderful option for me as I am very much a breast man. I am curious as to how many other women can have an orgasm this way? I read somewhere that about 10% of women can have an orgasm this way and am wondering if the numbers will hold up here. The logical side of me was also curious as to whether breastfeeding played into this as both of our children were breastfed. Ladies, we would love to hear from you on this matter!
  6. I am curious about other males having sensitive nipples like myself, there is a direct connection to the genitals when masturbating, then nipple stimulation gets me off. Also when spooning with my wife, when she had enough, she would just reach back, touch my nipple, and I would cum like a rocket. When aroused my nipples are hard for hours on end, it is a very pleasant sensation. I love to have them sucked, but cannot find any takers. My wife does not like doing it at all.