• Threesome addicts club's Threesome addicts club Topics
  • Detroit Area Swingers's Detroit Area Swingers Topics
  • South Florida Swingers's South Florida Swingers Topics
  • Jerking and Rubbing's Jerking and Rubbing Topics
  • Croatia swingers's Croatia swingers Topics
  • desi_swingers's desi_swingers Topics
  • Cuckoldry's Cuckoldry Topics
  • Bisexual Males's Bisexual Males Topics
  • Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles's Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles Topics
  • Tennessee swingers's Tennessee swingers Topics
  • sinfulvacationclub's sinfulvacationclub Topics
  • Soft sex party in club's Soft sex party in club Topics
  • Hot wives club's Hot wives club Topics
  • HerpesSwingersFun's HerpesSwingersFun Topics
  • Hampton Roads Swingers's Hampton Roads Swingers Topics
  • South Alabama Swingers's South Alabama Swingers Topics
  • Tulsa Swingers's Tulsa Swingers Topics
  • Dirty fetish chat's Dirty fetish chat Topics
  • RV Swingers's RV Swingers Topics
  • Pacific Northwest's Pacific Northwest Topics
  • Poly Folks in the LS's Poly Folks in the LS Topics
  • Texas's Texas Topics
  • Gangbang Loving Girls UK's Gangbang Loving Girls UK Topics
  • Green Light Secrets NYC's Green Light Secrets NYC Topics
  • Bi couples and singles in AZ's Bi couples and singles in AZ Topics
  • Kent Fun's Meet ups

Categories

There are no results to display.

Blogs

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Relationship Status

Interests

Occupation

Swinging Experience

Anniversary

SLS Name

SwingTowns Username

SDC Username

SwingerZoneCentral Username

Kasidie Username

Favorite Club(s)

Found 9 results

1. My hubby and I do have sex when I am on my period. I usually try to stay away from the heavy or crampy days though. I have the same problem getting my husband to cum with oral. He has a few times, but it isn't the "norm". Nikki
  2. I'm not one for having sex on my period. If it's at the end and I'm barely spotting it's no big deal, throw a towel down to make sure there's no mess risk and I'm ok. However, if it's early and things are heavy or inconsistent, it's not going to happen. That said, I'm pretty sure that there have been times I've had sex with a tampon in, and at one time tried using the Instead cup. I have a male friend who mentioned that he had no issue at all having sex with a woman on her period or even going down on her (so long as he cleans her up good first). That left me wondering.... What are your thoughts on sex during her/your period? Do you do it? Do you swing while on your period?
  3. Here's the thing - we don't play during Mrs Spoomonkey's period. I am one of those sissy boys who just doesn't like it... Heavy... Light... Doesn't matter to me... I have a computer...I can take care of myself But when your playmates are asking to get together for play - how do you tell them no without lying? What do you say when nature makes play out of the question?
  4. Ok, so I’m curious. Hubby and i really want to go to this big Halloween party that a big lifestyle group hosts every year. I checked my period app and of course, my cycle is supposed to start a day or 2 before the party. We are NOT playing on my period, so I’m wondering should we still go to the party as a way of networking and making future play partners? Or would it be weird to meet a couple we connect with and then tell them we can’t play because of the time of the month? : Thanks.
  5. I have no idea where to place this question so I'm sure this thread will be appropriately moved by one of the moderators. Anyway, I've heard of these Instead Softcups, DivaCups, etc. around the forum. I haven't tried it and I haven't seen them at the store. I decided to do some light researching tonight and even though I'd love to ditch the usual products and replace them with one of these cups, I am pretty squeamish. So, do any forum members use these regularly? Did you have a hard time adjusting to them? Did you try them and hate them? Do you only use them for swing events or the entire duration of The Monthly?
  6. Took the wife to an on-premise swing club last Saturday. She was looking good and in a playful mood. She neglects to tell me the big red dragon was in town until we were almost there. Yes, she was on her period damn it. She was hit on by two different women who wanted to give her oral as well as a black man that she would have played with. We did get in the hot tub naked with another couple but alas, no sensual contact that night for anyone. Has the 'big red dragon' as I call it ever put a damper on your playtime?
  7. As a couple what do you do when your wife or S.O. has her period and she does not want to have penetration because it grosses her out. My wife and I will have intercourse on "The Tail End!", of her period. But, during the 7-8 days she has her period, we do some oral play. Mostly it's her licking me, but like I said I will do oral towards the end of her period and I won't use any fingers into her p*ssy (her request). It's kind of okay with me, but I may use a vibrator/dildo in her. So, this goes along with the other "PERIOD" question, but I would like to know specific things that couples do "to pass the time" until you can have intercourse again!
  8. What is the best way to make a guy cum just by oral? My guy doesn't like to have intercourse when I have my period but I still want to make him cum. So here are the questions. How do I make him cum with oral? How long should it take? I'm always giving him blowjobs and he says it is great but he doesn't cum. And also, do guys like to do it when the girl has her period. Intercourse and/or oral?
  9. Ok all this is probably a very dumb question! Jon and I are new to the whole on premise party thing. there is a party coming up next month that we need to rsvp and buy tickets for ahead of time. But there is one small problem. . I have sometimes irregular menstrual cycles and am not quite sure whether i might have my period or not. Should we just book our room and pay for the tickets and go anyway, even if I have my period? Ladies, what do you all do in situations like this? Do you even bother to attend a party where playing is a strong possibility when you have your period? Or do you jus stay home and not go at all? Or do you go and participate anyway? Or do you enjoy pleasing others without having intercourse? What's the deal? I need some enlightenment please!