• Threesome addicts club's Threesome addicts club Topics
  • Detroit Area Swingers's Detroit Area Swingers Topics
  • South Florida Swingers's South Florida Swingers Topics
  • Jerking and Rubbing's Jerking and Rubbing Topics
  • Croatia swingers's Croatia swingers Topics
  • desi_swingers's desi_swingers Topics
  • Cuckoldry's Cuckoldry Topics
  • Bisexual Males's Bisexual Males Topics
  • Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles's Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles Topics
  • Tennessee swingers's Tennessee swingers Topics
  • sinfulvacationclub's sinfulvacationclub Topics
  • Soft sex party in club's Soft sex party in club Topics
  • Hot wives club's Hot wives club Topics
  • HerpesSwingersFun's HerpesSwingersFun Topics
  • Hampton Roads Swingers's Hampton Roads Swingers Topics
  • South Alabama Swingers's South Alabama Swingers Topics
  • Tulsa Swingers's Tulsa Swingers Topics
  • Dirty fetish chat's Dirty fetish chat Topics
  • RV Swingers's RV Swingers Topics
  • Pacific Northwest's Pacific Northwest Topics
  • Poly Folks in the LS's Poly Folks in the LS Topics
  • Texas's Texas Topics
  • Gangbang Loving Girls UK's Gangbang Loving Girls UK Topics
  • Green Light Secrets NYC's Green Light Secrets NYC Topics
  • Bi couples and singles in AZ's Bi couples and singles in AZ Topics
  • Kent Fun's Meet ups

Categories

There are no results to display.

Blogs

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Relationship Status

Interests

Occupation

Swinging Experience

Anniversary

SLS Name

SwingTowns Username

SDC Username

SwingerZoneCentral Username

Kasidie Username

Favorite Club(s)

Found 42 results

1. OK, I'll admit one of my fantasies is to eat my wife's pussy after another man has cum inside of her. I also wouldn't mind eating a cum filled pussy other than my wife's. I have had this fantasy for years, but have never had the chance to do it, mostly because my wife doesn't want me to and secondly because I haven't done it before and I have the "First Time Factor" syndrome....I guess I am a little reserved. I've asked my wife several times in the past before we play with another to let me come over after he has cum inside her and have me clean her up. She knows I want to suck her cum filled pussy. I've even considered eating her pussy after I cum in her, and a few times have come close but she gently pushes my head away. A few times I have brought myself just to climax then held back and cum a little in and on her pussy without her knowing and then went down on her and sucked her. So, how many people here, men and women like to have their pussies eaten after being fucked and like to eat cum filled pussies? I don't think I'm too weird. Maybe I am. I wish my wife would let me do it. I did have the opportunity once to suck my cum out of the female partner of a couple we were playing with, but I sort of chickened out....I think because it was all my cum. However I am sure if it was another man's cum I would have went right down and sucked her clean. What's others experiences? Yes or No? Good or Bad?
  2. The past few months I have been thinking about this. We have been to house parties and other things over the years. At some of these parties the people are playing with multiple partners either in private/public/both. So here is the question. If she had someone cum (bareback) in her earlier in the party and you start playing with her: Do you know if she played earlier? Would you ask her if she went bareback before you do oral? Should she tell you before you go down on her? What if she doesn't tell and you find out? What would be required before you go down on her if she did have someone cum in her? I am not personally interested in creampies, but this question I thought was interesting.
  3. Ok so this may be a bit taboo and yes there are plenty of issues that come with this… but our conversation (and fantasies) revolve around swapping and sex in this fashion. It might sound silly but is this frowned upon in swinger circles? Would we be blacklisted or is there a place for this? We wouldn’t be sleeping around and maybe hope to find a regular couple or 2 to have this fun with, but as a general rule what’s the community’s approach to those coming in and looking to have bareback sex?
  4. We had been talking about having a MFM experience for quite some time in some away from home city, perhaps abroad. Our goal is for my wife to have her ultimate sexual experience as you know things "dry up" after more than a decade of same person sex (routine). We actually came upon an old friend recently divorced and someone we were both very comfortable with. Our staged MFM actually started over several glasses of merlot and a good meal followed by a visit to a handful of local pubs. We headed back to his place joking the entire way about all things sex. Our guards were all down and I asked my wife if she would consider a MFM with our friend. At first she nodded no... but as the conversation grew warmer she did not say no but "yeah that could be fun"... Fast forward as we were massaging her and slowly taking off her skirt to give her a massage our hands began cover her body. We stopped up and asked is this ok for each of us and we all smiled. I wanted to see where things went without me so I stepped out to get some water. As I returned he was kissing her thighs as he massaged her. I sat and watched until she asked me to join in again. I did and finally I started pushing the effort by removing her bra and pulling down on her panties while slowly glancing her pussy. She moaned as we took turns touch her pussy, rubbing and feeling the juices build up. I started kissing her breasts and our friend began licking her pussy finding her clitoris immediately sending her into ecstacy. She kissed me hard, almost as it was me giving her the experience myself. Her legs spread apart and I told her I wanted our friend to start and if that was ok. She said.. "Yes"... he positioned himself between her legs pulled down his pants, she leaned up and pulled down his underpants exposing his cock. He gently rubbed her pussy with his cock teasing her all the way. I slowly backed off sitting on her side... I joked about him taking the "bull" role. He smiled as he is smaller than me. I noticed immediately he took his role seriously, he was in heat as he probably had not had another woman since his break up. She looked to me and I smiled and watched, blew her a kiss and I told him to give her a great experience... he slowly began inserting his cock into her and she rolled her eyes and moaned. We never discussed protection as we knew each other so well. He began grabbing her ass and hips, squeezing and then grabbing her breasts super hard. I told him and her to speak dirty and loudly. Express themselves... both uncomfortable with the request it took a second then he started asking her how she liked it... he then started asking me if I liked seeing this... He asked her all were in agreement. He asked her "do you like my cock..?" "do you like it better than his" he asked? Tell me... he demanded an answer. She said..."yes I like cock"... "no do you like mine better than his?" as he pumped slowly but deeply. She "responded... yes... yes... I like the feel...". "what do you want...?" he asked her, she responded "to fuck me, fuck me, a fuck a baby in me..." My heart dropped as he pushed harder and harder. They then stopped as she clawed at the bed. I started to join back in and she pushed me away...saying her nipples were sore... he turned her over and rammed his cock into her again driving deeper and deeper.. he looks to me.."how do you like seeing me fuck her, I want to cum inside her" as he slapped her ass, She groaned... "more more.." as he fucked away. I stood like a zombie at their side. He summoned me over to look at his cock going into her back and forth... It was very erotic. She could not even see me anymore as he fucked her. He then slowed down and told me..."i am going to fuck in her in the ass..." something she would not agree to with me. I said.."is it ok"... he told me to shut up and he was in control... she looked at him and said.. "put it in..." and he started pushing into her ass. He pumped a few times going deeper each time, slapping her ass. OMG she said... and fell to her stomach where he prounced on her back his cock now in her pussy again. Fucking her like an animal in heat. She pushed me away as he grabbed her arms driving his cock into her. "you like this..." "yes"... she responded... breathing heavily... He asked her again..." is my cock great... what do you want from my cock that he cannot .." she moaned. "I will fuck you like a slut , a professional prostitute... I have never done that but can imagine how hard I would fuck them.." "yes" she said.."fuck me, fuck me harder, I would love to have your sperm in me, your seed..." Yeah you want a little "name withheld" to grow in you.." "yeah".. as he fucked her. She rolled over again and he took her legs and put them over his shoulders driving deeply again... he looks at me..."I am good at this... she really wants my cock.." do you want his? he asked her... She said no..."I only want yours please fill me with your seed, I love the feeling of cum in me..." He slaps her hips and then slows down... unleashing his cock in her. He slowly comes out, his cum pouring out of her, he then tells her.."aw come up here and suck my cock"... she does and licks as she cannot get enough of him in her. I sit there ... he heads to the bathroom, she covers up... keeping me a safe distance. He returns, and says "wow"... She smiles, heads to the bathroom looking a bit ill and worse for the wear. I wanted to talk about it but they were too exhausted. As we slept I was awaken by their conversation... she said.."I have never been treated like that before..." he said he had never done that before... and she said...he was like an animal in heat... his cock was so hard and felt so great and she has never ever felt so much cum in her before...I pretended to sleep when I felt the blanket move. He was moaning as she sucked on his cock again under the sheets. She hates blowjobs normally... as she jerked on his cock he pulls her up along side of him and slowly inserted his cock in her probably cumming again. Needless to say... the next morning was very very odd. We all kept a distance from each other.
  5. Wife and I started in the swinging lifestyle in early 70's and from the very start we decided that condoms were not required. Of course this was way before AIDS and she was on the pill but we both thought the condom would take away the pleasure. From the very first every guy she fucked came in her pussy. At first she would douche after fucking another guy but one night I got to her before she did the douche and though she protested once I got my tongue in her cunt she was so turned on by the FACT THAT I WAS LICKING HER LOVER'S CUM FROM HER PUSSY THAT SHE HAD AN INTENSE ORGASM. I grabbed her butt and pulled her pussy to my face and loved the feel and taste. Then I slipped my own cock into her slick cunt and it felt so great. She said "you are going to mix your cum with his, aren't you?" You can bet I did, that time and every other time when she fucked another guy - and there were many other guys over the years, but her pussy never wore out and all the fellows loved her hairy cunt.
  6. Reading Chicup's post "Reading between the profile lines..." about V-safe being code of bareback play got me thinking. If a couple/single admits to playing bareback as an option do you avoid them due to STI concerns even if you only play safe? If they allude to it, as described in Chicup's post, do avoid them for the same concerns? Do you bail on a couple that states they play safe in their profile, but when you meet, all of a sudden it is optional? What if it becomes optional after getting to know you better? We have seen a few couple profiles that say they only play bareback, usually due to latex concerns, but I don't usually buy that, since there are condemns that are latex free. We have seen 2-3 more that just state that is how they prefer to play. And we have meet a good many that state they only play safe in their profile, but bring up that bareback is an option once we meet. The vast majority we have met do not use any protection during oral. So where do YOU draw the line?
  7. This particular thread Bareback Swingers made us curious about how common bareback sex is among those of us on the Board. The following is a poll we saw on a Yahoo! group earlier this year. We are looking forward to reading your feedback.
  8. I need to relate a story to you so that you understand why I'm asking this question. Not too long ago we were with a couple who we've swung with in the past. I (the male half) along with the female half of the other couple were going at it. At one point, she asked me to cum in her (we usually go bareback with this couple). I picked up the pace a bit and asked her was she sure that she wanted me to cum in her. She replied “Pump your baby batter in my womb!” I decided to get into it and replied “You know you’re rolling the dice by fucking a black man bareback and asking him to cum in you. I don’t shoot blanks like your husband, and you know what could happen if I fill your womb.” She replied “I don’t care! I’m willing to risk getting knocked up by a black man just to have your black seed in me!” The dialogue made things hot in a hurry and I was about to shoot a huge load (which was going to be huge because I had been saving it for a week). I then told her “I’m going to cum and fill your womb with my baby batter. You’re going to have a black man cum in you, and you better enjoy it!” That’s when I groaned and started to shoot my load in her. Her eyes grew as big as saucers as she felt my cum fill her and she screamed “Yes! Fill me up! Fill me up! Fill me and breed me!” Now I should mention that they are both fixed, so there was no chance that I was going to knock her up. But the fact that she said the things that she did made this a very hot experience. (Whew.... Just typing that makes me want to get a load off) In any case, I later found out that she is into impregnation fantasies with black men as it really gets her off. I was wondering how common this was in the lifestyle? Or are we just playing with a really kinky couple?
  9. Last year, my husband revealed that his biggest fantasy was me being a hot wife and fuck other men. He said it turned him on to see another man’s cock in all my holes. A few months ago, he took me to an upscale hotel in Dallas, I finally gave him what he wanted. He was the wildest Saturday in my life. First, he booked an in-room massage for me. The masseur was a young, well-built black man. As I laid on his massage table, he slipped out of his clothes. I swear his cock hung nearly to his knees. At the end of the massage, he started rubbing my clit and fingering me. He brought me off several times. He then moved closer to my head and started rubbing my tits, pinching my nipples, and fingering my cunt at the same time. His semi-hard cock was within a foot of my mouth so I reached out and put in my mouth. He instantly became hard as I sucked him. He then grabbed my head and pushed his cock down my throat. I soon felt and tasted his cum flowing down my throat. After he left, I texted my husband and told him to come up to the room. I thanked him profusely and stepped into the shower while J laid out my clothes for the evening. When I finished my shower, I saw my outfit J picked out. It was a blue silk dress with chains with three chains across the back. Obviously, no bra tonight. He also didn’t pack any underwear as he wanted me to go “commando.” A new pair of stilettos accompanied the beautiful dress. When I finished my makeup, I slipped on the dress. The dress was very short, only 3 inches below my pussy. The material was very clingy and you could clearly see my nipples and areolas. After I finished dressing, J told me an Uber was waiting for me outside to take me to a fancy cocktail bar about 4 blocks away. He told me to sit at the bar and order a drink. He would be along in an hour or so. I nervously climbed into the Uber. As I slid into the back seat, the hotel door man got a good peak up my dress as it slid up my thighs. Our sex life was beginning a new chapter. I walked into the bar and felt the eyes of every guy turn towards me. I sat at the bar and ordered a Manhattan. It didn't take long for the first guy to sit next to me. Within 5 minutes, a handsome Hispanic man asked if he could sit next to me and buy me a drink. I nervously agreed. As we chatted, he scooted his chair closer to me and placed a hand on my thigh. My bare thing! He repeatedly eyed my body from top to bottom. The dress that was hugging my body, and my swaying breasts. I wore a gold necklace that hung just above my cleavage. He lifted my necklace up to look at it and brushed my breast as he did so. Shortly after another guy approached. He was also handsome & charming, but there was a bit of an edge to him. He bought me a drink, we chatted a bit, and this time I did feel excited. His name was E and he owned his own business. He was very handsome so I really didn’t care about that information. As we started our second drink together, husband arrived. I now knew where this was going. The three of us had a nice dinner and did some dancing. E- then asked if I wanted to get out of there. I knew what that meant, so I eagerly said yes. The three of us to our hotel room. J made us some drinks while E started to caress and kiss me. The drapes to our room were open. As admiring the beautiful Dallas skyline, E slipped my dress off which sank to the floor. He asked me to keep my shoes on. I watched our reflections as E kissed me all over. He lifted me up and pressed me against the window. The glass was cold against my bare breasts but I didn’t care as E’s hot breath kept me warm. Soon he pushed me onto the bed. I pushed myself away from him, turned around, got on my knees and unzipped his pants, revealing a nice, uncut cock. I gave E the experience of his life, sucking him off in front of the window. I started slow and methodical, but after warming up starting sucking him at a feverish pace. He groaned, occasionally telling me how good it felt and how I was a good little cock sucker. His hand grabbed my head, pulling me deeper into him. I took every inch of him in, then felt his cum shooting into the back of my throat as he gave a deep groan. He held me there as I took all of his cum in, swallowing every drop. As his half hard cock left me mouth, I looked up at him, giving both him and J a mischievous grin. He took forced me back onto the bed and started licking my cunt. I felt my first orgasm of the evening come over me as he licked my cunt, tongued my clit, and fingered my asshole. As I came down from my orgasm, I felt his hard cock slip into my soaking wet pussy. He asked if he needed a condom. I said “No, I want your raw cock in me." His cock started sliding in and out, in and out. The whole time he whispered in my ear, telling me how good my pussy made him feel... how tight it was... how wet it was. How naughty of a girl I was for taking in the cock of a man I just met. He moved me over onto my hands and knees. He kept sliding in and out of me, dominating my pussy as he fucked me hard. "Oh yeah, fuck me." I said to him. He started thrusting harder into me. I felt my second orgasm of the night building. "Don't stop, I'm going to cum." My body gave out as my second orgasm overtook me. Holy shit did that feel good. Just as I began to come down from it, I felt him give a big thrust and cum deep inside my unprotected pussy. He collapsed onto my back, his heavy body pressing me into the bed. "God you're so sexy," he growled into my ear. We laid together in silence on the bed as J watched us basking in the afterglow of our fucking. I then felt J on the bed. He was on his back with a nice erection. I took him into my mouth then J said, "Ride me please." I straddled J and started riding his cock. J then grabbed my waist and pinned me. I then felt E working a lubed finger into my ass. I slowed my pace and steadied my breath as I took his entire finger in my ass. I bit my lip and waited for the next step. I then felt E slip his cock into my ass. I now had my husband in my cunt and my new lover in my ass. The two men started fucking me in earnest. "Fuuuuccckkkk..." I groaned as his cock entered me again. J and I did anal sex all the time, but this was a bigger cock than I was used to plus J was in my pussy making every hole tighter. I simply hung on for the ride of my life. After letting my ass adjust to E’s cock, he started thrusting into me, very slow and methodically at first. He then started fucking me like his life depended on it. It didn't take long until my most powerful orgasm yet overtook me. I let out a groan-scream as my ass pulsed around his cock. E and J kept fucking me through my orgasm, gradually picking up the pace. Then the let out a groan and came inside ass and cunt. My holes were now filled with cum. It was the best Saturday of my life. Counting the masseur, I took two loads in my mouth, two in my cunt, and one in my ass. After E left, J and I cuddled and drifted off to sleep. I had the sweetest of dreams.
  10. Picture this scene: My wife and went to a house party on the weekend where upstairs there were private rooms for 1 on 1 action and in the basement there was a group room. In the group room a woman in her late 40's or early 50's is literally taking on all the guys that her husband can get for her. Here's the catch, the only way you can do her is BAREBACK and she wants as many guys to cum in her pussy as possible. Much to my surprise, she had no shortage of guys willing to do this. Keep in mind that this was not a closed group of swingers, but a party open to any and all who wanted to attend. Now I will admit that my wife and I have talked about doing something like this as she really gets off on having guys cum inside her, but we haven't because of the health risks (basically, you could never find enough d/d free guys who could prove it to ever attempt something like this). What we'd like to know your opinions on are the following: 1. Why would any couple take a risk like this in this sort of environment? 2. Why would any guy go for this sort of thing? 3. Are we just over-reacting to this? Thanks in advance.
  11. I am curious about what your interests are when it comes to creampies. I have told my wife I want to fill her up and then have her tell me to clean her up. But every time we try I end up not doing it. Her saying she wants me to do it will make me cum almost instantly. But after I cum my mojo gets up and runs out the door. :surrender I just lose interest almost immediately. Now Sometimes I'll stop just before I cum and get down there and lick her sweet spot. DAMN do I love doing that. Someday I want to do it. We'll see I guess.
  12. Another thread got me thinking... I wish it hadn't because I get headaches easily when I do that Anyway - is it "unfair" for the married male to go "sans sheepskin" in a MFM with his wife while the single guy gloves up? Would it be more equitable to slide one on yourself? Should you reserve your tube-free love-making to your bedroom only - or is your wife's parts a free play zone for your "jungle Jim"? I hadn't really thought of this - and have always simply saved my condoms for another day when a threesome presented itself, with my wife being the lone female in the room. But is this wrong? And single guys - how do you feel about being asked to "glove up" when the action starts and the mister is still "feeling the breeze, au naturale"? We had a single guy once who, after discussing the fact that we only play with condoms, try to go in commando. I wrote it off as a "heat of the moment" mistake - but oddly, he couldn't get it up after my stern reminder. Could he have been confused by the "double standard" that I was presenting? I think I know how this thread will go - but who knows - I could be surprised. Either way, it should make an interesting topic. Spoomonkey
  13. Anyway, we've been lurking and posting here for awhile now but now we're in a spot where we could use some advice. Been an active member on a few boards to know that by the end of this discussion there will have been too much advice to follow. But maybe we don't need advice but just to vent? Anyway, we've been flirting with the idea of swinging for years, and a couple of months ago we made the first step: we went to a swinger's club. My wife seemed a bit skeptical about the whole thing, but once in she seemed to like the atmosphere, the eroticism and the omnipresent sexuality and lack of inhibitions. We ended up having great sex with each other in the playroom and had a couple of weeks of awesome sex after. As we were walking out the club she mentioned that she still doesn't know why would people have sex with others. I had to be a smart ass and tell her that they probably started out just like us. Anyway, we went to the club a couple more times and just watched others while being watched playing with each other. Then one night at the club, our table became somehow popular, we had a great time, met some new people, tried to make a new couple comfortable by telling them about our first time there and how nobody talked to us. Anyway, we went to the playroom, decided to play with each other as usual, but since the swing was taken(we wanted to try that) we ended up in the big pool table size bed. Shortly after some other couples came and before we knew it the whole room was now an orgy. While I was having sex with my wife, I felt that she was very turned on, so I motioned to a guy that was available that it was ok to have oral with her. She went for it and that was so arousing that shortly after I felt the need to see her having sex with another man, so I went and got a handful of condoms, placed them on the bed next to the guy and told him to use one and have sex with my wife. I watched as he put on the condom and entered her, then I noticed a lady next to us and she said it's ok for us to play. At one point however, I tried to kiss her but she wouldn't so that turned me off and decided to go back to watching my wife with another man. Then I realized he wasn't wearing a condom, I asked him why isn't he wearing one and told him he needs to stop. I didn't wanna make a scene since it was our first time with other people and I was afraid my wife will freak out thinking I had a jealousy fit. I know I have a bad temper and didn't wanna scare her. So we just left the club. Soon after, we found out that the couple we slept with are known as predators, that they don't play nice and are banned from any other club in town. All our online friends wished they were there to warn us. My wife is still breastfeeding and wasn't on any birth control then. We don't believe in abortion and the two of us have unprotected sex with each other all the time. We do have young children and wanna be able to raise them and we need our health for that. We decided to keep playing and we went to a new club that's a bit more selective of it's members. We don't wanna ever go back to the first club. While it's too late to undo what's done, confronting the guy over the bareback issue doesn't make sense to me. It's my word against his, he'll simply deny it. Some friends told us that the owners of the club wanna talk to us about this issue. Anybody and their dog knows that these two are bad news, and that they prey on newbies, since the experienced won't have anything to do with them. They are banned from all other clubs yet the owners of this club didn't banned them and didn't care to warn us about it. Other members didn't warn us about them either. We've been thru hell the past 3 weeks waiting for a negative pregnancy test, and it is negative. But we have cold sweats with any itch that got or not to do with the crotch area. It sucks tho, it was our first experience and totally not what we were looking for. We changed clubs and our friends are asking us to go back to the first one but we just don't want to. We think it was the owner's duty to keep us safe and they didn't do that when they allowed people with a bad rep, that were banned from other clubs to be members and didn't at least warn us. We feel they sold us out for an entrance fee.
  14. We met Steve at the restaurant as planned. The conversation was about what had transpired since our first interlude. Then we went to the night club where we had met. After a couple of drinks, we tried a another place, and there we danced. I suggested that we find a motel. Our first choice was booked solid, but then next one had a few rooms left on the second floor. I still remember how nervous I was as we climbed the stairs. We got in the room, and my husband (Tim) started making drinks, then suggested that we play strip poker. We all sat around the typical round motel table. The cards seemed to be going in my favor. Steve and Tim had both their shirts off and Steve had lost his pants, I on the other hand had only lost my shoes. I know the idea was for them to see me, so I threw away good cards so I could start taking off clothes. As it was the loser's choice of what to take off, I took off my panty hose, which left me only my dress, which if you look at my photo, was quite revealing. The next hand Steve lost and he took off his final piece of clothing, his shorts. I watched with intense interest as he slid them down his legs. It had been too dark to see his equipment, when we had sex the last time in the car. His cock was amazing. It wasn’t so much the length, which wasn’t any thing to be ashamed of, but it was his width. At this point, I said: "I win, now I am going to collect my prize." I got up and dropped the material off each shoulder and let it drop to my waist, exposing my breasts to them. I stopped so he could take in the sight for a bit, then I slowly lowered the dress down a couple of inches below where my legs met exposing my pussy hair, then took it off completely. I grabbed Steve by the hand and led him to the bed. I took hold of his cock, I was amazed, my thumb and forefinger didn’t come anywhere near meeting. It was even thicker at the base. He sucked both nipples and then he spread my legs apart and put a single finger inside me, pushing it in and out. I told him that I couldn’t wait any longer and wanted him inside me right away." I wanted it missionary first. He got between my legs, and I spread them apart very wide. I said to him, “Go very slow, I don’t want you to rip my vagina.” He pushed the enormous head of his cock passed my entrance. it was uncomfortable, but quickly eased, as he went in a little further with each thrust, until finally he got the base of his cock all the way inside, the most difficult part. He took his weight off his arms and settled his upper body on top of me, his head to one side of mine, total body contact. I was really enjoying this, and I could tell he was also. Then I whispered in his ear, “I’m not on any birth control, and I’m ovulating, but it’s okay, put your seed inside me,I'm not going to worry about it.” That did it. he picked up the pace, and the next thing I knew, he had buried himself in me as far as he could go. I felt his cock convulsing violently, followed by a very warm wetness filling me. I felt his semen go higher up into my reproductive tract than I had ever felt before, going into my uterus for sure. I had an immediate orgasm. He stayed all the way inside me for a while. I couldn't feel any semen running down my ass. The thickness of his cock against my stretched vagina wall, must have made a good seal. As he started shrinking, he pulled out. It felt like a waterfall, his spunk, running out of me onto the comforter below us. Tim took position for his turn. He looked down at the puddle of Steve’s semen. “How long has it been since you last had sex?” Tim asked Steve. “Over two weeks anyway,” Steve replied. Tim slid right in, the only thing I could feel was the tip of his cock hitting my cervix. He came quickly. We all fell asleep. Steve to my right Tim to the left. In the middle of the night, I felt Steve’s hand between my legs, I let him play with it for a while. I always like to relieve myself before sex, so I got up and went to the bathroom. When I returned, I got on all fours and told him to fuck me doggy style. He placed some pillows under my tummy and pushed my head down to the bed. He got behind me, and entered me. He was still large, but it wasn’t anything like it was the first time. I looked over and saw Tim awake, watching me have sex with another man. The thought of how bad I was thrilled me. I felt Steve getting close, then suddenly he shot the first shot in me. This time he jabbed forward with each ejaculation. Four, five, and then six and he was done. Tim quickly took his place and added his semen to Steve’s. Then it was morning, I was laying on my side sleeping, when I was awoken by the feeling of Steve entering me in the spoon position. He grabbed my breast and was kissing my neck. As he was having his way with me, he said: “Here, I’ll make you a baby." Then he deposited his third load in me. Tim got between my legs and screwed me in the missionary position, until he also inseminated me. Steve got up and said it was time for him to go to work. He dressed and was gone. Both my husband and I fell back asleep for a few hours. Just before checkout time, we left for home. I told Tim that I would bathe at home. I was about to take a shower but the thought of what had happened the previous night was making me horny. Tim was in the living room. I entered totally naked, raised my arms above my head and wiggled my ass. I said: “That was a lot of fun. Are you up for another round?” He jumped up and chased after me. He told me to get on all fours with me under him. He was looking up inspecting my vagina. Suddenly he moved out the way quickly to avoid the cum still dripping out of me (probably Steve’s). He screwed me missionary and thinking of the night before, I had the second orgasm in the past 12 hours. My period was over a week late, made us both nervous. Probably because my uterus had not quite made it back to normal, or maybe just nerves (Phew). I only had sex with a man other than my husband a few years later.
  15. I took Karen to the doctor’s to have her IUD removed. While Karen was getting dressed, the doctor came back to his office where he told me that my wife is a beautiful woman. At that point Karen came into the office. She asked if every thing was all right. He told her that everything was fine. But, the uterus needs to recover and it has been his experience that you shouldn’t expect to get pregnant for three or four months. Then, about two months later, there came a phone call. Karen picked it up. “Hello. Oh, hi. I’ve been fine, and you?.......... I see, well I don’t know, I’ll have to ask my husband.” She looked at me and said, “It’s Steve. He wants to get together this weekend, and maybe get a motel room, where we can be more comfortable. What should I tell him?” She shook her head no, but it wasn’t a wholehearted no. It was barely perceptible. I could see she hadn’t really quite made her mind up yet. I said, “Tell him yes, and that we will meet him for dinner at the restaurant next to the night club at say, about six.” She hung up the phone, and looked over at me, and said: “I don’t know about this. You do remember that I am no longer on any birth control? What happens if I get pregnant? I wouldn’t go if we had to wear a condom.” I thought about it, then told her, “Remember what the doctor said about not expecting to get pregnant for 5 months? And you're not that far along." She paused for a couple of seconds then said: “He said three, and it has been over two months now. That’s cutting it awfully close. Do you remember how much semen Steve shoots? If I were to get pregnant, it would more than likely be his. And, I want you to know, I’ve had too many miscarriages, and if I get pregnant, I’m keeping the baby!” The dress shown is the actual dress she wore the night of the meeting. THE WHOLE STORY OF THE MEETING WILL POST IN A FEW DAYS
  16. In 1982, after a few years of looking, one night before going out she asked me, "Do you still want to share me with another man?" I replied "Of course". When we got to the night club she said, "Give me 20 minutes before you go in, I'll be more likely to get hit on if I am alone." I entered, and there she was sitting at the bar with a young college boy. His name was Steve. When she introduced me to him, he said "You didn't tell me that you are married." She said "Does that really matter?" I knew then, that tonight, it was finally going to happen. She teased him relentlessly. She had on a red dress with no bra. It had a plunging V between her breasts, and the sides were wide open from her arm pits to her waist. He could see the entire side of her tit and her nipple was plainly visible. They got up and danced to a fast rock song, her dress slipped from off one shoulder, then the other, exposing her entire upper torso above her waist. She danced and her shapely 36c breasts swayed to and fro, for the entire nightclub to see. After a minute or so she slowly raised her dress back onto her shoulders. Then they returned to the bar, she said, "I'm hot, come on boys, take me for a ride." I drove, and Steve directed me to a secluded spot, out in the country. He was in the backseat with her, and was rubbing her breasts. When we arrived, I joined them in the back of the van. Steve and I lowered her dress. I sucked on her right tit as he did the same to her left one. She was rubbing his cock thru his pants, when she blurted out. "Oh, that's a nice one." His hand was all the way up her legs under the dress and he was fingering her pussy thru her panty hose. Then she arose, and removed her dress and hose and said, "Sorry honey, guests go first." She laid down and spread her legs, exposing her hairy cunt for his pleasure, and hers. Steve unbuckled and exposed his manhood. He was about 6"+ inches long, but his cock was really fat. Karen winced as the girth of his cock split her labia apart and drove all the way into her. As he was humping her it occurred to me that we never discussed whether she would let another man cum in her, but knowing her, I was sure she would. She had an IUD so she was protected from pregnancy. I could see Steve tense up and he plunged all the way inside of her as he grunted his orgasm. When he got off of her, I couldn't believe what I saw, his spunk was gushing out of her, and left a big puddle of his semen on the car floor. It was now my turn to mount her. I stuck my 7-1/2-inch very skinny cock into her. I couldn't believe the sensation. Her cunt was red hot from the friction of his cock rubbing against her vaginal wall. I slid right in because his slimy cum had lubricating her normally very dry passage. I didn't last long because of the feeling of her used pussy. I came and added my semen to his. We went back to the club to have one last drink. As she stood there, she told me it was time to go home, because cum was running down her leg, and was visible to others. it was obvious she had sex with the two of us, and where our semen was deposited. Now I have to say, after numerous encounters, a few times after having sex with a guy, and him cumming in her, as I laid there she would pass her used cunt over my face to show me what she had done. I couldn't bring myself to put my tongue on her just used pussy, although I'm sure she would have loved it if i would clean her, and I'm sure she was giving me a hint. But no. I didn't desire another man's cum in my mouth, but sloppy seconds and another man's semen on my cock, didn't bother me. My wife dislikes condoms, and hates facials or the mess of cumming on her breasts or stomach. She gets most of her satisfaction from a man ejaculating inside her. It has been medically proven that when a man cums in a woman, the hormones from his semen are absorbed thru the vaginal walls into her bloodstream. The result of this is a euphoric feeling of relaxation for the woman. Ever notice how a woman, who has just been inseminated, will lay there in a daze or goes to sleep? I have read that a man's DNA can be found in the woman's body afterwards. So if you are sharing your wife for her pleasure, being inseminated by the bull is I know what my wife desires, and very likely yours.
  17. In 1982, after a few years of looking, one night before going out she asked me, "Do you still want to share me with another man?" I replied "Of course". When we got to the night club she said, "Give me 20 minutes before you go in, I'll be more likely to get hit on if I am alone." I entered, and there she was sitting at the bar with a young college boy. His name was Steve. When she introduced me to him, he said "You didn't tell me that you are married." She said "Does that really matter?" I knew then, that tonight, it was finally going to happen. She teased him relentlessly. She had on a red dress with no bra. It had a plunging V between her breasts, and the sides were wide open from her arm pits to her waist. He could see the entire side of her tit and her nipple was plainly visible. They got up and danced to a fast rock song, her dress slipped from off one shoulder, then the other, exposing her entire upper torso above her waist. She danced and her shapely 36c breasts swayed to and fro, for the entire nightclub to see. After a minute or so she slowly raised her dress back onto her shoulders. Then they returned to the bar, she said, "I'm hot, come on boys, take me for a ride." I drove, and Steve directed me to a secluded spot, out in the country. He was in the backseat with her, and was rubbing her breasts. When we arrived, I joined them in the back of the van. Steve and I lowered her dress. I sucked on her right tit as he did the same to her left one. She was rubbing his cock thru his pants, when she blurted out. "Oh, that's a nice one." His hand was all the way up her legs under the dress and he was fingering her pussy thru her panty hose. Then she arose, and removed her dress and hose and said, "Sorry honey, guests go first." She laid down and spread her legs, exposing her hairy cunt for his pleasure, and hers. Steve unbuckled and exposed his manhood. He was about 6"+ inches long, but his cock was really fat. Karen winced as the girth of his cock split her labia apart and drove all the way into her. As he was humping her it occurred to me that we never discussed whether she would let another man cum in her, but knowing her, I was sure she would. She had an IUD so she was protected from pregnancy. I could see Steve tense up and he plunged all the way inside of her as he grunted his orgasm. When he got off of her, I couldn't believe what I saw, his spunk was gushing out of her, and left a big puddle of his semen on the car floor. It was now my turn to mount her. I stuck my 7-1/2-inch very skinny cock into her. I couldn't believe the sensation. Her cunt was red hot from the friction of his cock rubbing against her vaginal wall. I slid right in because his slimy cum had lubricating her normally very dry passage. I didn't last long because of the feeling of her used pussy. I came and added my semen to his. We went back to the club to have one last drink. As she stood there, she told me it was time to go home, because cum was running down her leg, and was visible to others. it was obvious she had sex with the two of us, and where our semen was deposited. Now I have to say, after numerous encounters, a few times after having sex with a guy, and him cumming in her, as I laid there she would pass her used cunt over my face to show me what she had done. I couldn't bring myself to put my tongue on her just used pussy, although I'm sure she would have loved it if i would clean her, and I'm sure she was giving me a hint. But no. I didn't desire another man's cum in my mouth, but sloppy seconds and another man's semen on my cock, didn't bother me. My wife dislikes condoms, and hates facials or the mess of cumming on her breasts or stomach. She gets most of her satisfaction from a man ejaculating inside her. It has been medically proven that when a man cums in a woman, the hormones from his semen are absorbed thru the vaginal walls into her bloodstream. The result of this is a euphoric feeling of relaxation for the woman. Ever notice how a woman, who has just been inseminated, will lay there in a daze or goes to sleep? I have read that a man's DNA can be found in the woman's body afterwards. So if you are sharing your wife for her pleasure, being inseminated by the bull is I know what my wife desires, and very likely yours.
  18. (I received the below privately and was asked to post it) "I was at a hotel party and group play was happening when one of the men tried to initiate penetration without a condom. I stopped him and asked him to please put one on. He apologized and said he and his partner were "condom optional." This was not at all discussed previously. While I enjoyed socializing with this couple I never want to have sex with him again. Bareback is the exception to me and never an assumption. I can't give a second chance with my trust. I expect I will likely run into him again and politely decline. I wanted to share my experience, vent a bit, and be open to others input."
  19. Mr Hitch and I have discussed the LS at length and it's amazingly freeing.... About safe sex... Mr Hitch is 'fixed' (his words) and we are STD free (getting checked at the next appt so I can have something that proves it, just in case) so I thought he should be able to play bare, if it's okay with the other person/couple. Due to a blood clot after knee surgery, I'm not allowed to be on birth control (going off was the best thing that ever happened to me) and I think I'm still fertile-ish. I'm 48 so Aunt Flo isn't always a visitor, but I don't want to find out the very bad way that going bare was a bad idea. My question, is it fair to the other him of the couple that Mr Hitch gets to go condom free? I'm fine with him doing so, but will the other couple have a problem with it? I know you all are not every couple, but I'd love your thoughts... Thanks!
  20. This is a thread for bareback-only couples/males/females I don't mean those who differentiate between long-terms FB's and casual partners. I'm talking here about people who NEVER use condoms, whether with a FB, stranger or a gang-bang. Questions: 1/ How long have you been bareback-only? 2/ How did you come to this decision? 3/ Is the attraction of bareback to you physical (ie sensation) or psychological (ie do you view swinging as incomplete unless cum is exchanged) 4/ Do you find many that many swingers couples are bareback-only? (We find the real number is much higher than those who will openly admit it) 5/ Has it ever seriously limited your number of potential partners? 6/ For those who go to swingers parties/clubs (as Sarah and I do), have you ever been to any which are specifically bareback-only events/venues. I will answer my own questions fullly later, however, but just to start the topic off, Sarah and I have been in the swingers lifestyle for the past 14 years and Sarah's been 100% bareback-only the entire time. No condoms for us! NOTE: There is to be no judgemental moralising on this thread. I respect other's decisions to use condoms and your should respect my wife and I's decision not to do so.
  21. As a swinger, it seems easier and more acceptable for couples to engage in safe sex and request for condoms to be used. I can only think of one time where a couple expressed unhappiness about using condoms. However, I can see where a request for condoms might see more resistance in a polyamory situation. For swingers, the primary reason is to avoid STDs/STIs and a secondary reason is to preserve bareback sex with their spouse...or what can also be called fluid bonding. In a poly situation, if each partner within the poly relationship doesn't swing with others but there is still a request for condoms-only for certain partners and not for others, there might be a few questions like: you're intimate with me emotionally, why not go all the way and be fluid bonded; why preserve fluid bonding for the primary (question about hierarchy); and don't you trust me enough to fluid bond with me? What do you think? Do you think the issue of using condoms is easier for swingers than it is for those in poly relationships? Or do you think it's the same?
  22. I have tried a few of the swinging websites and cannot find much on the fetish of getting turned on by fertile women swinging unprotected with getting pregnant a possibility. Does anyone know of any organized way to find people interested in this?
  23. Do any other guys like to be the second man to have sex with a woman, I mean right after the first? We usually practice safe sex but there a few guys that we don't require it of. I love to watch my wife with a guy, then after he cums in her I love the way she feels when I take "my turn". She is so hot inside and slick. A couple of guys have told us they don't like it but we both find it very exciting. Any opinions from others?
  24. How many couples play bareback with other couples and or singles? We have a group of ten couples who are STD-free and only play bareback with other members of the group. We have found this arrangement to be quite erotic and fulfilling. We have one group party per month and the rest of the time meet as two couples or threesomes. I would love to hear about any other people who have groups like this or other similar arrangements.
  25. To preface this, we haven't been to any clubs (there are none here). We have been to hotel and house parties though. But we were wondering how often do people see bareback play at a club? I would imagine between spouses it's seen fairly often, but is it common to see between non spouses? We were talking with a friend who mentioned that he saw some bareback play this past weekend at a house party, and he said it was the first time he'd seen it at a party. So we thought about it, and neither of us could recall seeing it between non spousal/boyfriend/girlfriend pairings either. Yet it seems that a lot of people's private pics contain bareback play, so obviously it does happen.