• Threesome addicts club's Threesome addicts club Topics
  • Detroit Area Swingers's Detroit Area Swingers Topics
  • South Florida Swingers's South Florida Swingers Topics
  • Jerking and Rubbing's Jerking and Rubbing Topics
  • Croatia swingers's Croatia swingers Topics
  • desi_swingers's desi_swingers Topics
  • Cuckoldry's Cuckoldry Topics
  • Bisexual Males's Bisexual Males Topics
  • Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles's Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles Topics
  • Tennessee swingers's Tennessee swingers Topics
  • sinfulvacationclub's sinfulvacationclub Topics
  • Soft sex party in club's Soft sex party in club Topics
  • Hot wives club's Hot wives club Topics
  • HerpesSwingersFun's HerpesSwingersFun Topics
  • Hampton Roads Swingers's Hampton Roads Swingers Topics
  • South Alabama Swingers's South Alabama Swingers Topics
  • Tulsa Swingers's Tulsa Swingers Topics
  • Dirty fetish chat's Dirty fetish chat Topics
  • RV Swingers's RV Swingers Topics
  • Pacific Northwest's Pacific Northwest Topics
  • Poly Folks in the LS's Poly Folks in the LS Topics
  • Texas's Texas Topics
  • Gangbang Loving Girls UK's Gangbang Loving Girls UK Topics
  • Green Light Secrets NYC's Green Light Secrets NYC Topics
  • Bi couples and singles in AZ's Bi couples and singles in AZ Topics
  • Kent Fun's Meet ups

Categories

There are no results to display.

Blogs

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Relationship Status

Interests

Occupation

Swinging Experience

Anniversary

SLS Name

SwingTowns Username

SDC Username

SwingerZoneCentral Username

Kasidie Username

Favorite Club(s)

Found 34 results

1. Hello, beautiful people! I have an idea to find a photographer for my wife for taking professional pictures in Playboy/Hustler style. She is beautiful and has a perfect body, so I'd like to have pics to enjoy them when we get old 😃 From the other side, it would be some kind of a dirty game. She would have to pose naked in front of a stranger, and I like this idea. She does as well, although not sure for 100% yet. Anyway, I am trying to find such a photographer, but don't know how. What key words should I use in Google? Do you have any ideas? 😃
  2. How do you handle privacy on SLS? I am unsure of whether I should put faces in my pics or not. I just don't want these pictures to be harvested by pic collectors or stalkers or things like that. I am debating on what to do. Any suggestions?
  3. Hey all, first time posting. My husband and I are filmmakers in our vanilla lives. We found that we really love filming folks having sex. Is this an official kink? We play some with others but I think we are more into the exhibitionist/voyeur side. There is something amazing about using a good camera and lights to make people look even hotter than they do in reality. Anyone else into this? If you're curious - lsvideography.com and yes, that is me getting fucked really well
  4. So we got a message from a couple on one of the sites we are on that says we can’t stop looking at your pictures can you give us access to your private pictures! Open their profile and there is not one single picture on it. Meanwhile we have close to a hundred pics of both of us on our profiles. Why in the hell would we want to give access to our private folder when we already put ourselves out there so much and they have put absolutely no effort into giving anything of themselves? Are people really that clueless about what it takes to get interest back?
  5. In the early 80s my wife and I were very active swinging with friends. We were looking at personal’s one night and saw an ad for photos. We contacted this guy because we wanted some nude photos of my wife done well, not Polaroid. After a few sexy phone calls we decided to me him at restaurant to see if this was not a scam. He was kinda goofy but a nice guy so we went to hot tub rental place and rented a room. He set up his equipment and we all got naked and got in tub. We were younger then but the wife still had 36d and a beautiful pussy and killer body. I noticed as did she that he had a huge cock. So after some titty touching and kissing, we wanted to start the shoot. I had to pee so I went to restroom in my towel. When I got back the door was locked of course and when I got in I noticed the couch/bed was wet. By now Paul was messing with camera and my wife was fixing her hair for the shoot. But Paul had a raging hard on and they both were very quiet. He took a lot of photos and told me to jump in a few, so I did. In one shot she was acting like she was going to suck my dick so I told him to make the same pose with him and her. They did but she grabbed him and was stroking it!!!!! Instant hard-on for me. Our hour was up so we got dressed and left. He later sent us the pictures and after we got them the wife admitted she had sucked his duck and had a quick fuck while I was in bathroom ?????
  6. Many people blur their faces on pics. We'd like to do that but I'm having trouble. I tried messing around with the pixels in MS Paint. But that's not working. Other than just blacking out our faces and cropping, what are other routes on a windows computer to just slightly obscure/blur faces? Thanks!!
  7. One of the questions, which should be in Club Wear or some place, but is sometimes asked in this forum is How should we dress for swinging? It occurred to my evil old mind that it would be fun for our members to post pictures of themselves when leaving to play, whether to a special couple's house or to a club. Please specify. Just take a quick pic and post it in this forum. You can mess up the faces if you want. I wish I had a picture of Mrs. Alura in her black jump suit which, when released behind her neck, would slither down her body into a molten heap around her feet. Alas, we never thought to take one. Alura
  8. As the title says, do you update your pictures on the sites you are on frequently? Show people what you look like now not ten years ago?
  9. I never found close up pictures of genitalia in online profiles to be a turn on. I much prefer to look at happy faces or even erotic outfits. Microscopic shots of pussy and penis don’t rev my engine. Am I alone?
  10. We’re lifetime members on SLS, find its a good place to find parties, clubs, social events. Meeting people? Hit or miss. A red flag for us is single guys immediately asking to see our private photo albums which says pushy photo collector (plus they ignore our lack of interest in singles guys). With that occurring all the time, it creates another red flag for us which is ‘couples’ either saying they want to see our albums or without any real conversation, opening one of their albums and then demanding we open ours tit for tat (and thats without knowing the content of ours). Anybody else see this as an issue?
  11. Ok, I just pulled up SLS and of course the first page is the listing of random ads near you or something like that and some of the pictures that went with those ads just got me thinking so I had to come and post this. Why is it that when people post pics with their ads they pick the post awful pictures? I mean, do they not look at them? Just on those 10 matched ads, here's what I saw.... Webcam shots of a couple that looked completely pissed off.... or in the case of the guy made him look like someone you don't want to piss off. A picture of a woman lying on her back in water... the picture chopped her head off (which is ok, I understand why people do that), but the bad part was that since she had rather large breasts and the pic was taken at an angle, it looked like one was fake and floating on top of the water while the other was real...flat and sinking. One woman evidently felt that all she had to show off was her cleavage, because that is is ALL you can see in a picture of her wearing a black dress... make that 3 pictures of her. Perhaps we need to put together some tips for how to take pics for an ad, maybe. So what things have you seen (besides the obvious crotch shots), that make you wonder why these people opted to use THAT shot?
  12. It seems there's two schools of thought regarding profile photos. 1) Go completely 'G-rated' / 'Family Friendly' to simply show who you are as a couple, or 2) Do a mix of 'family-friendly' and 'adult' photos. We can do 'family friendly' no problem (well, cropping-out family and friends takes some photoshop skill, sometimes). It's taking the sexy adult photos that give us some grief. Rather than having professional 'boudoir' photos taken, what if we do them ourselves? This is the route we're trying to take. The problem is everything is turning-out poorly focused, badly framed, or just stupid-looking dick pics. Suggestions for taking nekkid pictures while keeping it classy?
  13. After much discussion we are getting closer to making a move into making our fantasy, a reality. She has agreed to meet with another couple or a single guy. The problem now is me. I am so nervous on adult sites sharing face pictures. We have plenty of sexy pictures but nothing with faces. When we get to that point I get nervous. Being online you don't know who you are getting involved with. My worry would be that a person could turn into a stalker or worse. I know most swingers sound like amazing laid back people like us but the online crazies are slowing our jump. Any suggestions for getting over this or ways to vet better?
  14. We are just wondering if there are actually any women out there that are attracted to a guy just based on their cock pics alone? Profiles that have nothing, but cock pics! By the rather large amount of profiles out there with nothing, but cock pics there must be someone out there that this appeals to right? It does zero to get Ms Enhancer's interest. She won't even bother trying to get a face pic if that is all they have to offer on their profile. She is attracted to people not cocks.
  15. I did a search and didn't find anything about this. Do you take/allow pics during playtime with friends?
  16. I have already asked for feedback on our profile but I have a question related to photos. Actually, I am asking for suggestions on great ways to take eye catching and thought provoking photos. What types of photos seem to get the best responses? Is it quantity or quality? This online venture has changed so much versus how it was in the past. My opinion is that photos most often can be deceiving in multiple directions. Thanks for the feedback in advance.
  17. Have any of you had cheesecake photos taken and made specifically for your on-line profiles. This question came to my mind after reading a suggestion of "not everybody had Annie Leibovitz take their photos." Ten points if you know who Annie leibovitz is.
  18. I was reading an old thread questioning if it was possible to go too far in trying to reduce your flaws in order to "market" yourself. Reading this made me wonder, how far do you go to minimize your flaws? Do you shoot for the absolute best angles, photoshop your love-handles away? What do you do to make your photos as attractive as possible in order to draw the most interest?
  19. Okay, so our first few months of trying out the online thing haven't worked so well. We've gotten a good number of emails from people saying they love our profile, but when we open up our private pics...radio silence. The truth is, we have very few pictures, and they are not at all revealing. Time for some new pics. We're not interested in putting nude pics online, though we're okay with revealing. After all, you probably want to see body type, right? Anyway, we've had no problem getting some good pics of my wife, but we're not sure what to do for me. I have one that seems ok, but we don't want to have a bunch of her, and just one of me. So, what are some examples of what you like to see in the male's pic? Fully dressed? Shirt off? Feel free to make suggestions!
  20. One thing that is puzzling to me is the apparent lack of effort by many men in the lifestyle. The lack of effort takes many forms-- scant number of photos on profiles, god awful appearance and overall creepiness. Why, as a guy, do I care? Well it's limiting my choices! Case in point-- in reviewing profiles on line, I can't tell you how many I have come across where the guy looks like a total schlump. That breaks the deal right out the gate and is a shame as a number of these schlumps have attractive wives who do try. I personally am trying not to fall into that category and make myself presentable. I am also very selective with the photos I post. We also try to post a good variety of photos instead of 87 boob shots, 114 photos of the "better" female half, and one fuzzy picture of the male. It's a team game and everyone has to want to play. Men who play the schlump role are killing me. Schlumps knock it off!! For those who do it right-- keep it up!
  21. On the SLS site we see lots of different types of pictures for couples. Some pictures show just the woman, some just the man, and some show the couple together. Of course, a single profile can contain combinations (e.g., a picture of the woman, one of the man, and one of both together). Also, pictures can be G-rated or R-rated. We are curious about the types of pictures that people like most. We prefer G-rated pictures showing the couple together. We are pretty conservative in the pictures that we show and the ones we like to see. A G-rated couple picture, we imagine, gives us a tiny (and imperfect) indication of how the couple interacts with each other. Of course, you can't read much of anything into a picture, but we like to see ones where the couple is obviously at ease with each other in a non-sexual situation. It's almost like a "friends first" situation inside the relationship .
  22. Once you’ve figured out the few websites you plan to stick to you need to put some serious effort into writing a good profile. Keep in mind that posting a personal ad for yourself is the same as marketing any product. You are the product and you want to present yourself in the best light possible. Some websites have very detailed questions in an effort to get you to provide as much information for those who may be seeking you as possible. Others just give you a few boxes to fill out and it’s then up to you how much information you actually provide. As you start searching the sites you will get an idea of what you want to see in an ad, and how much information you expect from others. You should provide the same amount of information in your ad that you expect from others. Try to fill in the answers to all of the questions that are asked as you fill out the profile. Here are some basic things you will see on pretty much every profile/ad submission form. Location: One of the first questions you will be asked when you begin filling out your profile is your location. Most websites now use zip codes in order to provide accurate distances between users. If you live in a very small town and are worried about others seeing you, then you may want to provide the zip code of the next large city near you where you are willing to travel in order to meet others. If you are not willing to leave your hometown, then do not put a different zip code. Pictures: The first thing someone is going to see before they even open your profile is your picture. So choose a good, clear picture that accurately represents BOTH of you. If you don’t have a picture of both of you together, then make sure you post separate pictures of each of you. However, a picture of both of you is always preferred as it is a better way to distinguish that you are in fact a couple. Your photo does not have to show your face, and it should show more than just your genitals. The most commonly preferred type of picture is a full body clothed picture that does not show or in some way masks the faces. These days most everyone has a digital camera, and if you don’t have a digital camera, you can take your regular film to the local drugstore and have your pictures put on a CD so that you can use them online. It is much better to do this than to scan printed images for use online. When you scan a printed image it loses quality and becomes grainy, making it look old and distorted. When people viewing your profile see these images, they automatically assume the picture is 10 years old, even if you really just took it yesterday. The pictures you choose to post in your profile should be tasteful, they don’t have to be nude, but they should give an accurate representation of what your entire body looks like. We want to see more than just your head, your boobs, your ass, your crotch, etc. You can add those other pictures later, but your main picture should be a full body picture of both of you (clothed or not is your choice), from at least the waist up. Description: Describing ourselves if often one of the hardest things we have to do. Many couples find it easiest to describe each other. Write the ad together and let the female half describe the male and vice-versa. When describing yourselves do not use relative terms. Keep in mind that “attractive” to one is not attractive to another; provide detailed descriptors such as height, weight, hair color, bra size, etc. Describe the activities that you enjoy and be honest. If the last time you went hiking was two years ago, you probably shouldn’t list hiking as a favorite activity. Describe your preferences in what you seek as well. If you are not open to smokers, then state that plainly in your profile. Be sure to include reasonable information about your outside interests. While you may not be looking to make lifelong friends with other swingers, it is helpful to know if you have anything in common. How do you spend your free time? What types of books, movies or television shows do you enjoy? Do you have children? Keep in mind you do not want to share personal information about your children, but it is helpful for others to know if you have children as it helps to know what to expect when it comes to trying to plan meetings. As with all polite society, it is best to avoid the discussion of politics and religion. Describe your experience level. If you are newbies seeking your first experience then say so. If you’ve had one experience feel free to share it (just leave out the details of who you played with). If it was many years ago share that as well. This is the type of information that will help others know if you are a good match for them and vice-versa. Who/What you are seeking: Don’t limit yourselves too much in what you are not willing to experience, or who you are not willing to meet. The most common example of this is limiting the age of those you are willing to meet. Quite often younger couples may be much more mature than you might expect. And often, older couples may look and act much younger than you could expect based on their age. Keep your options open and you may find that you get to enjoy many more great times swinging. Also, unless there is just no way that you will participate in an activity or you have a dead set rule against it, there is really no reason to list that you will not do it in your profile. Focus on the positives. Rather than spending a large portion of your profile on what you don’t want, focus on what and who you do want to experience and enjoy. No one wants to be surrounded by negativity and if you come off as negative in your profile people will assume you are a negative person in general. Grammar and punctuation are important. You don’t need to be an English major but you should at least make an attempt to show that you care about how you are communicating with others. Do not use “text speak”, type everything in lowercase or uppercase, or completely forget to use any punctuation. If you make your profile hard to read people won’t read it and will just pass you by. It may help to type your answers to the profile questions into a word processing program and allow it to check your spelling and grammar before you copy the text back into boxes on the ad site. Keep in mind that you can always change your ad and it’s never final. Take some time and look through the profiles of others and find those that you enjoy. Think about what it was in that profile that made you like it and how you can apply it to your own. Of course, you don’t want to just copy and paste and what you apply to your own ad should still be a true reflection of whom you are and who you are looking for. Not only can you change your ad, but you should. Be sure to keep your ad updated to reflect the current you and what you are currently looking for. This means not only updating the photos regularly, but also updating the text to reflect changes in your experience, what you may be interested in, and who you may be interested in meeting. This article is an excerpt from the book The Swinger Manual by JustAskJulie
  23. So far we have only been talking to people online waiting until get off my deployment to play. We met a guy on AFF that seemed ok starting off but we are coming to the conclusion that all he wants is my wife to himself. Mind you we are not totally closed to that, but she has been getting constantly pestered by him, wanting pictures of her nude, and playing with herself. We don't have any yet and wont have any till I'm home. Now he starts pushing for her to let him come over and take some, even wants some of them together as if they were a couple showing off her wedding band. He don't seam to take no for an answer. He military so he has as much to lose as I do, with exposure. We are about to cut ties all together with him, and if he pursues than, we will have to up the stakes I guess. This is not what we wanted to encounter right off the bat. Any Ideas? I think were gonna close the idea of single males with this one. I hate to think I have to come home from a combat zone just to fire more rounds at an asshole. (It's a joke)
  24. Okay, it's obvious that you are not. Are you aware that Lifetime members of Swing Lifestyle approve profiles and private pictures? This little rant isn't directed at all of you because I'm sure most of you are smarter than this but just in case you're not I would like to offer the following advice on your profiles: Nobody wants to fuck Sasquatch - Before you post your pictures, get some shaving cream and shave your cock. OMG, do you really think that is attractive? Sixteen pictures (part 1) - Sixteen pictures of your cock from different POV views are not going to entice anyone. Are you that impressed with your package? One shot is more than enough to show what you have. Sixteen pictures (part 2) - So now that we have all of those cock pictures...turn the camera around and snap one of your face. duh! Your Name - Cock4Fuck - really, is that the best you could do? My wife has always dreamed of having one of those. I bet the people are just beating down your door with the birdies. You want people to take you serious then put thought into your profile name, superdick, hotstud4you, fuckmaster, is not going to get you very far. PS - sorry I had to disapprove your profiles but we want to read something other than agesrjfolslroeoismojeojromeost Your profile - garbage profiles get the trashcan. Try to use complete sentences but NOT "I'm looking for a filthy slut to bang" Yes, there might be some filthy sluts on the site but try craigslist or aff, it's better suited for your mentality. Okay, I tried to have fun with the above but I'm very serious...that shit is all true. For those that write nice profiles, thanks, for those that fit the above, thank you for making it so easy to spot you so we don't waste our time.
  25. After reading this thread on photography and swinging, and seeing concerns about being exposed expressed, my thoughts turned to the slightly morbid, but still a possibly interesting and important subject to some. For those that are concerned about being exposed, or putting loved ones in an uncomfortable position: Do you have a Purge & Sanitize plan should the worst of possible events occur; you and your spouse pass away at the same time? Specifically, I'm thinking in terms of playtime pictures, videos, etc. Do you care who sees it at that point? What about computer access? Do you have files that you wouldn't want certain family members to see after you've gone to the big house party in the sky? Have you picked someone to come in and take care of these type of things before the family started sorting through your stuff, or do you figure "Hey, we're gone, so fuck it, they can just deal with it"? If you have picked someone to make the purge, what steps have you taken to ensure they can complete this task unhindered? Yeah, it's not the happiest or most uplifting subject to bring up, but I think it may be a worthwhile discussion.