• Threesome addicts club's Threesome addicts club Topics
  • Detroit Area Swingers's Detroit Area Swingers Topics
  • South Florida Swingers's South Florida Swingers Topics
  • Jerking and Rubbing's Jerking and Rubbing Topics
  • Croatia swingers's Croatia swingers Topics
  • desi_swingers's desi_swingers Topics
  • Cuckoldry's Cuckoldry Topics
  • Bisexual Males's Bisexual Males Topics
  • Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles's Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles Topics
  • Tennessee swingers's Tennessee swingers Topics
  • sinfulvacationclub's sinfulvacationclub Topics
  • Soft sex party in club's Soft sex party in club Topics
  • Hot wives club's Hot wives club Topics
  • HerpesSwingersFun's HerpesSwingersFun Topics
  • Hampton Roads Swingers's Hampton Roads Swingers Topics
  • South Alabama Swingers's South Alabama Swingers Topics
  • Tulsa Swingers's Tulsa Swingers Topics
  • Dirty fetish chat's Dirty fetish chat Topics
  • RV Swingers's RV Swingers Topics
  • Pacific Northwest's Pacific Northwest Topics
  • Poly Folks in the LS's Poly Folks in the LS Topics
  • Texas's Texas Topics
  • Gangbang Loving Girls UK's Gangbang Loving Girls UK Topics
  • Green Light Secrets NYC's Green Light Secrets NYC Topics
  • Bi couples and singles in AZ's Bi couples and singles in AZ Topics
  • Kent Fun's Meet ups

Categories

There are no results to display.

Blogs

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Relationship Status

Interests

Occupation

Swinging Experience

Anniversary

SLS Name

SwingTowns Username

SDC Username

SwingerZoneCentral Username

Kasidie Username

Favorite Club(s)

Found 7 results

1. So hubby and I have said we would like to take a visit to a swingers club and we have put out some feelers on a site and gotten a handful of emails. We are hoping to meet those we are interested in the club that night. First we want to make sure that those people are aware that we may not be ready for play that night. As we get closer I can feels myself getting cold feet, and fears. My hubby reassures me we won't so anything that I am not ready for, and I know he is 100 percent truthful in that. Were you nervous you first night going to the club? Did you end up playing with anyone your first night? Whenever you did have your first time did you jump in two feet or did you dip in slowly and get "used to the waters" before proceeding further?
  2. Hey all! This probably isn't the first time that someone has mentioned this, but my wife and I have met a couple and we're on for a second date with them, and it looks like it might take off. However, I'm nervous like crazy. For starters, I've never been with another woman in any capacity EVER except for my wife, so being with another woman that isn't my wife seems crazy and scary, but I'm also excited about it. Honestly, I don't know what to expect the first time around, and I'm almost afraid that I'll be so nervous that I won't be able to "perform" as well as I usually do. Overall, I need some tips on how to handle this situation. What was your first time like when you've never been with anyone else before, ever? P.S. My wife has been with another man before, so she definitely doesn't seem as nervous about it than me! Any help would be appreciated!
  3. Met a wonderful couple some time ago and we have now had a few meetings that have been absolutely fantastic for all. Now we will soon meet again and they asked if I wanted to participate in a double penetration, and I said yes. Now it seems as if they mean a double vaginal and not an ass/vagina dp. I must say that I feel hesitant to share her pussy with the husband - with risk of sounding a bit homophobic... Nevertheless, I'm open to give it a try. Those of you who have tested double vaginal, have it been a good or bad experience? What position is the easiest to manage and most enjoyable for all?
  4. So I've been lurking on this board for about a week. My girlfriend and I had been talking about a MFF threesome and we put a post online searching for an interested participant. Two weeks, no emails at all. Then, the only email we receive, a couple contact us that is similar age (twenties) and lets us know they are looking for a couple. We think they are both attractive and decide to meet them just for a drink. See how the vibe is. We meet them and they are both very nice and the same as their pictures so we agree to meet again in a week at one of their places'. Fast forward to the meeting. We get there at 8 and my SO has to leave at 10:30. All of us are new to this and we are a bit nervous... end up talking till about 8:45... not sure how to transition into it best. Actually, I had thought of a few ideas but was just too afraid to go out and say it. Eventually both (who had just got off of work previously and not had time to clean up) decide to take a shower. At around 9 we finally get "started", we swap and go to different rooms to get to know each other... kissing, undressing and oral start. It's all exciting and everyone is having a great time. Not too long after my SO and the other M come to join us (I'm in the bedroom with his SO) and we let the girls play on the bed while we watch and fondle here and there. I think we are both excited about what we're witnessing. Up to this point I was quite hard (not 100% but I think close). After this girls have been at it a little while we suggest trying a few of the things we had wanted to do/see... both girls on each of us as well as both of us on each girl. However, I think this is about the time the problem starts. We are both having a little trouble getting and staying hard. We try a few combinations in the bedroom and eventually the other M and his SO go into the living room (to be more comfortable I assume, which was perfectly fine and understandable) and I think he finishes off there. My SO and I continue to fool around in the bedroom but my inability to stay stiff are causing a bit of a problem. We call it quits (my SO and I) not too long after and its already coming up on 10:30 so we sit down and chat a bit before having to jet. So... this reminds me a little of the first time I had "sex". I wasn't able to get it up at all even though I was excited mentally and more than willing. The second time was up just fine but it took me about 2 hours to cum (seriously... not an exaggeration). Since then I've had many partners and never encountered similar problems before. I'm just wondering now if it was the same issue... nervousness... that was the culprit. We were both totally into it and wanted to do more... but physically unable. I'm hoping we will meet up again in the future, and everyone will have a great time and no issues but we'll just have to see. Regardless, had an amazing time I don't think I'll ever forget. Still floating in the clouds.
  5. Hi everyone, For those who have seen me post here in the past you know my back story, but for those who haven't, here's the Cliffs Notes version: My SO (David) plays, I don't (my choice), I had a hard time with it at first (being in uncharted territory), but came to be accepting and happy with letting him play (as long as I was present). Fast forward to now. I had a miscarriage near the end of the year with what would have been a first child for both of us. As difficult as that was, it was actually a blessing in disguise because my primary doctor insisted I see a GYN for a pelvic and PAP exam. Long story short, the GYN found something not so nice growing on my cervix......I'm not here throwing a pity party, I just wanted to explain how I came to make the choice I did. As the Doctor is trying to take the best course of action for me, I find that there are a lot of days that I just don't feel good and can't be with David sexually in the way that I want. I made the decision a couple of weeks ago to let him have a hall pass because I haven't really felt up to going out and I don't want him to give up all of his fun for my sake. He's been reluctant to use it or to even go out at all, but tonight I just wanted time to myself, so he's gone out now to the club that we frequent to shoot pool and hang out with our friends. I reminded him that he was free to play if the chance arose. He went to his car about an hour ago to call me (as cell phones of course aren't allowed inside), and told me he'd been chatting up a woman that he'd seen at the club a couple of times and wanted to know if I was really ok with him playing. I assured him I was at which time he put her on the phone so I could verify. So now I'm sitting at home, biting my nails, wondering whats happening, and hoping I made the right choice to let him play alone. I guess my question is, for all of you that have given hall passes, were you nervous the first time your SO used it? Did you ask for the details, and if so, when? As soon as they got home? The next day? How in depth did you want them to go in telling you? I just want to know if my being nervous is normal and to know how I might handle asking for all the details later. I know I'm probably making myself nervous for nothing, but I tend to get that way when I'm in unfamiliar territory.......If nothing else, just writing this thread has been a helpful way for me to pass some time and get my feelings out, LOL
  6. The Wife: Well, we have gained lots of knowledge about swinging from this site and followed the basic rule of the first meeting for dinner to see how things will go. They did indeed go very well. Now it is time for the infamous "second" meeting and this is our plan. Any comments would be appreciated. We are meeting in a city about an hour away from home. I have made reservations at a hotel that has rooms set up for extended stays with a separate bedroom, small kitchen, and pull out bed in the living room. The plan is to use this as sort of a home away from home for the 3 of us (planning a MFM) to relax and advance things further physically. I want things to progress but I also need to feel very comfortable. We plan to go to dinner and then return to the room. I wanted this room with a separate living area so that there is an opportunity for individual 'space' if we need it during the evening. I can honestly say that while I am enthusiastic in regards to this, I am very anxious also. Hubby and I have been together almost 20 years and he has been my only sexual partner. My biggest fear is that, no matter how much I may want this, I will just freeze up. We are starting this thread mainly to get comments and also to document our experience for anyone out there who is at the same stage we are.
  7. Ok...here is how the story goes: My husband and I went out with this great couple. My husband and the other guy have been friends for years. During dinner we chatted it up and tried to decide after dinner plans. My husband (who is very outgoing) brought up going to a club. The other couple was all for it. I, not wanting to be the odd person out, said "Yeah, sure~~lets go". I thought that I would be able to do it and have a good time. So...we drive to this club. I talk to my husband the whole way, explaining my uncertainty. He encourages me and tries to ease my mind. We pull into the parking lot and I tell him that I just can't go in....I didn't feel right about it. I wanted to go....I really wanted to go....just when it came down to it...I couldn't go. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? I felt like I ruined everyone's night. Has anyone had a similar experience and finally went to a club and loved it? What are the clubs like? HELP!!