• Threesome addicts club's Threesome addicts club Topics
  • Detroit Area Swingers's Detroit Area Swingers Topics
  • South Florida Swingers's South Florida Swingers Topics
  • Jerking and Rubbing's Jerking and Rubbing Topics
  • Croatia swingers's Croatia swingers Topics
  • desi_swingers's desi_swingers Topics
  • Cuckoldry's Cuckoldry Topics
  • Bisexual Males's Bisexual Males Topics
  • Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles's Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles Topics
  • Tennessee swingers's Tennessee swingers Topics
  • sinfulvacationclub's sinfulvacationclub Topics
  • Soft sex party in club's Soft sex party in club Topics
  • Hot wives club's Hot wives club Topics
  • HerpesSwingersFun's HerpesSwingersFun Topics
  • Hampton Roads Swingers's Hampton Roads Swingers Topics
  • South Alabama Swingers's South Alabama Swingers Topics
  • Tulsa Swingers's Tulsa Swingers Topics
  • Dirty fetish chat's Dirty fetish chat Topics
  • RV Swingers's RV Swingers Topics
  • Pacific Northwest's Pacific Northwest Topics
  • Poly Folks in the LS's Poly Folks in the LS Topics
  • Texas's Texas Topics
  • Gangbang Loving Girls UK's Gangbang Loving Girls UK Topics
  • Green Light Secrets NYC's Green Light Secrets NYC Topics
  • Bi couples and singles in AZ's Bi couples and singles in AZ Topics
  • Kent Fun's Meet ups

Categories

There are no results to display.

Blogs

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Relationship Status

Interests

Occupation

Swinging Experience

Anniversary

SLS Name

SwingTowns Username

SDC Username

SwingerZoneCentral Username

Kasidie Username

Favorite Club(s)

Found 7 results

1. All swingers have their preferences when it comes to playtime. What do you prefer? I have tried to set this poll up so that singles and couples who also swing with singles and other couples may be able to answer it. You may choose more than one option. **EDIT** Please remember to vote by preference more so than what you are willing to settle for with others.
  2. Here is the question , how many experienced swingers will consider meeting with a couple that is new to swinging ? I want to see if the responses here corrolate with our experince so far Marv & Sue
  3. My husband and I had our first full swap...well, I ended up getting to and he didn’t. I made several mistakes that turned what could have been a really fun night into one we’re both having a hard time processing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. We were same room with a couple we both liked. I suggested trying full swap (first mistake-we had said that we wouldn’t change rules in middle of play). I had been very unsure about doing full swap in previous discussions, but my husband was open to it because he felt like vaginal sex was the same to him as oral in the situation. So I decided the only way I’d know how I felt is if I tried it. We did not stop and talk in detail about how we felt (second mistake), and moved forward with full swap. My husband was having some issues with getting hard, so I came over and helped a few times, and I thought he was ok. He wasn’t.(3rd mistake). The biggest mistake of all is that I finished my full swap when he didn’t get to have one. I got caught up in the moment, and I wasn’t there for him like I should have been. I know I was in the wrong and accept full responsibility for my actions. Both of us have been struggling with processing the events of what happened. We both want to work through it, but we have no clue how to. We’ve been together for almost 17 years, and we were in such a great place before this happened. Please help!
  4. Having gotten lots of great advice and information from others on this board, we wanted to share some of our own recent experience as we recently transition from soft swap to full swap in case others are considering the same. For those who have read our previous posts, you know that we have been one of those couples who dipped our toe in the water and slowly waded into the pool from the shallow in. It's been an incredible four year journey filled with some incredibly erotic play experiences (as well as a few bumps in the road) while seeing our own marriage grow stronger and more sexual along the way. After much talking (and I mean much talking), we finally decided to try full swap. It was an interesting period where we both had to take time to make sure we were solid as a couple to take what we felt was a pretty big step. What was interesting was that during our conversations we continued to learn and understand more about our personal interactions within our own marriage. It is amazing that after knowing each other for 20+ years and married for nearly 12, we are still learning each other!! Why the leap? For one, we were both curious. Before me, my mrs. had very limited sexual experience. This would be a chance for her to explore. As for me, while I was more experienced, it was back when I was younger and certainly didn't appreciate sex the way I do now. Additionally, my mrs. finds it incredible difficult to orgasm. Except for with me, no other man has been able to bring her to orgasm through soft swap experiences. She loves sex, and so moving to full swap was a way to add to her sexual enjoyment as part of our lifestyle play. We chose a couple we had played with before and were very comfortable with. All in all the night was wonderful, and except for a few little details here and there, wouldn't change a thing. We also timed this to happen right before our trip to Desire where we knew we could continue with our "experiment". As always, Desire was a wonderful week of great friends where we had the chance to try full swap and soft swap with different couples. During our post-Desire "debrief" the funny thing is that we determined that full swap wasn't the "be all, end all" experience that perhaps we thought it would be. If we were to rank our most erotic nights from the week, we had one that was only soft swap that would be right at the top of the list!! So much depends on the couple we are playing with, the mood, the setting, etc. Now certainly there was a learning curve that comes with new partners, and we found the full swap experience better on the second try with one particular couple as we got to know each others preferences better. As for me, the condom issue was a real one. Not so much in terms of keeping erect, but the sensation difference and issues with climaxing (the quest for the world's thinnest condom has begun, lol). We are both very satisfied with our choice to try full swap, and it's definitely something that we'll continue to explore in the future. It has lead to a bit of a "grey area" that we are figuring out. With soft swap, it was pretty clear, we knew our boundaries and stuck with them. With full swap, its very situational and so we need figure when and how we integrate it into our play. But ultimately, we both agree, it's not so much the act, but rather the experience that defines how enjoyable our night is. And that includes the dinner, dancing, foreplay, etc as part of the build up. We hope our own experience helps others determine whether it is right for them or not! And feel free to ask us any follow up questions!!
  5. We have been meeting a few neat couples lately. All of them are tending to be full swappers while we are soft. They know that going in and just wondering if it just gets frustrating to be with a soft swap couple? Our only rule is no vaginal sex and we are happy with that rule at this time. I'm just wondering if it's better for us to stick to our kind because there tends to be that moment in the situation where the full couple goes "do you want more?" which is awesome but we are like we stop here. Then after the situation people tend to discuss how they moved up levels. So I'm just curious from the full swappers point of view what it's like and should we be more fair to the full swappers by just passing on them? Also to a full swappers tend to play with soft swappers hoping that they will eventually advance?
  6. what factor would you say moved you from soft swing such as watching and being watched to crossing the bridge allowing someone other than your regular partner sexual contact for the first time with some degree of comfort?
  7. This weekend we had a full swap in separated rooms. We enjoyed it very much, they were a fantastic couple, but after we finished may wife and I were sharing our experience on our way back to our hotel. Our main question is if being a “full swap swinger” the ultimate goal for a “mature swinger” ? All the people talk about the steps on how to became a swinger and it looks that is never the first thing to try. Step 1. Start communicating with your partner Step 2 Search the web or go club. Or meet some in your neighborhood. Step 3 Discuss meeting arrangements. Step 4 Do a soft swing Step 5 Same room threesome or swap Step 6 Different room full swap. Step 7 ????? We may repeat the experience in the future but we both felt that something was missing in our experience. We didn’t see each other enjoy the full swap as we do the same room swap. What is what we should be looking for in a different room swap? What did we miss ? I think step 5 is a lot more enjoyable to us because we can see each other. Also can somebody tell us what should be step 7 or 8 in the swinging community. What would be the “ultimate experience” for the most experience swinger ? Thanks