• Threesome addicts club's Threesome addicts club Topics
  • Detroit Area Swingers's Detroit Area Swingers Topics
  • South Florida Swingers's South Florida Swingers Topics
  • Jerking and Rubbing's Jerking and Rubbing Topics
  • Croatia swingers's Croatia swingers Topics
  • desi_swingers's desi_swingers Topics
  • Cuckoldry's Cuckoldry Topics
  • Bisexual Males's Bisexual Males Topics
  • Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles's Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles Topics
  • Tennessee swingers's Tennessee swingers Topics
  • sinfulvacationclub's sinfulvacationclub Topics
  • Soft sex party in club's Soft sex party in club Topics
  • Hot wives club's Hot wives club Topics
  • HerpesSwingersFun's HerpesSwingersFun Topics
  • Hampton Roads Swingers's Hampton Roads Swingers Topics
  • South Alabama Swingers's South Alabama Swingers Topics
  • Tulsa Swingers's Tulsa Swingers Topics
  • Dirty fetish chat's Dirty fetish chat Topics
  • RV Swingers's RV Swingers Topics
  • Pacific Northwest's Pacific Northwest Topics
  • Poly Folks in the LS's Poly Folks in the LS Topics
  • Texas's Texas Topics
  • Gangbang Loving Girls UK's Gangbang Loving Girls UK Topics
  • Green Light Secrets NYC's Green Light Secrets NYC Topics
  • Bi couples and singles in AZ's Bi couples and singles in AZ Topics
  • Kent Fun's Meet ups

Categories

There are no results to display.

Blogs

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Relationship Status

Interests

Occupation

Swinging Experience

Anniversary

SLS Name

SwingTowns Username

SDC Username

SwingerZoneCentral Username

Kasidie Username

Favorite Club(s)

Found 19 results

1. My wife wanna try dogging adventures, but I have fear: thugs, psycho people or robbery. What the community think about, please?
  2. We once received a swinger's letter from an elderly man (like 85 years old) who was "encouraging" his twenty-something mail order Filipino bride to swing with him. Anyway, we sent their pics back, said no thanks, and pretty much forgot about the deal until our phone began ringing at all hours of the day and night. We answered the phone two or three times, tried being polite but got cussed out for our trouble - "You people are discriminating against me because I'm old - I'm going to contact the magazine and tell them.....blah, blah, blah." Two weeks later, New Year's 1993 just before the clock struck twelve, the dude showed up unannounced on our doorstep with a twelve pack and a totally scared Filipino wife. Long story short, cops carted him off. Anyone else ever been totally freaked out by crazies ?
  3. Hi everyone. Just joined this board but my wife and I have been swinging for about a year now and have met mostly with couples and single men. From the beginning this was my wife’s idea and she had to really work on me to get me to try it but once we did we started to have fun. We created ground rules where we would always have to be present in a swinging situation, condoms would always be used, and we wouldn’t do this solo or behind the others back. That worked for us for a while but this week I found out she had broke that rule. She had a fantasy of being dominated by a man and was a member of a fetish site that dealt with that. She met a guy on there and they started chatting. I’m fine with her chatting to whoever and exchanging pics etc but it got to the point where she was interested in meeting this guy solo. She didn’t want me there if she was going to be tied up and dominated and all that. Made sense to me. I told her I didn’t feel comfortable with her going to a stranger's house and being tied up, etc. It’s dangerous and dumb and if she really wanted to try this she would have to make me comfortable first by letting me meet the guy and watch the first time and see how I felt after that. I was very adamant about that and she had asked me on a few occasions and I always gave her the same answer. Well after a bottle of wine and two weeks after it happened she tells me she went to this guy's house after work and he told her to get on her knees and did all this stuff to her. Then tied her up in the bed and used vibrators and some anal hook? Then ended by having sex with her. Don’t really know how to handle this and looking for some advice. She says that she messed up and apologized but I feel she made a dumb and dangerous choice and was unfaithful as well. What are your thoughts? Thanks.
  4. The only swing club I've ever been to was back when I was married, and we went to the green door in Las Vegas. FF a few years and a divorce, and I'm having a conversation with my now GF about swing clubs, and she's freaked out at the idea of going in the hot tub at a swingers club. I didn't think twice about it then, but now that she brings it up, how sanitary is that? I remember a health club I went to and the manager told me to avoid the hot tub late nights bc stuff goes on in there you don't want to know about! I'm guessing the same thing is true and more so at a club?
  5. I recalled an incident with Mrs. N where a stripper accidentally fell over onto the ground with the client on top of her during an aggressive lap dance. The bouncers were converging and she was yelling "zucchini" over and over. Based on the bouncers reaction I guess this was a call off word saying she was okay because the stripper and client got up both embarrassed and apologetic and no one was thrown out. So whats your abort code or safe word? Have you ever used a really weird one just to make sure you didn't accidentally use it in conversation? Just a fun post for a monday morning. Mr. Nomad
  6. After much discussion we are getting closer to making a move into making our fantasy, a reality. She has agreed to meet with another couple or a single guy. The problem now is me. I am so nervous on adult sites sharing face pictures. We have plenty of sexy pictures but nothing with faces. When we get to that point I get nervous. Being online you don't know who you are getting involved with. My worry would be that a person could turn into a stalker or worse. I know most swingers sound like amazing laid back people like us but the online crazies are slowing our jump. Any suggestions for getting over this or ways to vet better?
  7. Guest

CCTV Cameras:

I guess this subject isn't directly related to swinging, however I have just had two 5 mega pixel CCTV cameras installed at my house, one covering the front garden and one covering the back garden so we can see anyone approaching the house, and have to say I have been thoroughly impressed by the cameras, not only the quality of the image (very clear indeed at 5 mega pixel) but have also been thrilled that it gives us an early warning system and that most of the time I can see who is approaching the house before they even get to the door, and they are motion activated so if anyone enters our gardens it records, plus I can view them on my phone / computer at work. In years past two incidents have made me wish I had those cameras then. 1: STALKER: Sadly when I first started out years ago we met a single guy who turned out to be a pushy / weird / stalker type of person and he would wait until I (the male of the couple) left for work and then he would come banging on the door when my girlfriend was in the house alone. It went on for weeks, every time I left for work he would wait for about 30 minutes to make sure I was gone and then would come banging at our door trying to get my girlfriend to open the door. I mean luckily my girlfriend was wise enough to look out of the window before opening the door and refused to unlock the door to him, if that window had not been there she would have opened the door thinking it was the mail man and he probably would have forced his way into the house. In the end I had to have time off work and had to physically confront this man to get him to stop which could have seen me getting into trouble or even hurt badly. If I had the CCTV cameras at that point then not only could my girlfriend have seen this man stalking our home / walking up our garden / standing at the door / but also we could have collected evidence against him. 2: PARENTS: Some years ago I was very much enjoying a MFF threesome and was all totally naked in bed having sex when suddenly my parents knocked on my door, it was a rather rushed few minutes as we all got our clothes on and straightened our hair which left me having to explain to my parents why I tuck so long answering the door. Potentially if I had CCTV then I could have seen their car pull up on the road outside my house, could have seen them opening the gate, walking up the garden, it could have acted as an early warning system. OVERALL: I have always been a little concerned that if we invite people back to our home for fun (especially single men) that those people could return to our house over the following weeks, that they could sneak up to the windows and try looking in our house trying to figure out if my girlfriend is in the house alone, perhaps could try and break in our house if they know we are out. On a few occasions over the years we have played with people and they have not only figured out our routine such as what time we leave for work / what time we get home from work / when my girlfriend is in the house alone / but in the weeks that follow have asked my girlfriend to cheat on me and meet them alone. I'm now kind of glad that I have a CCTV camera covering my gardens and road in front of my house, if anyone enters my garden they are now been recorded, I can even set up the CCTV box to send an alarm to phone when it senses movement. I guess there are plenty of bad things that could happen, say for example you invite a couple to your house and they arrive with drink or drugs / end up arguing / end up been pushy / end up in a fist fight / attack you, then at least you have a clear image of them approaching the house. Thinking back I have been in two situations, one where the couple argued badly, and another where the male of the couple was very rude / pushy / aggressive, if anyone had got hurt I'm sure police would have liked a clear image of the people who caused the problem. My take on CCTV is that.... 2 Mega Pixel Cameras - Just not worth the money, poor fuzzy quality. 3 Mega Pixel Cameras - This is suppose to be HD quality, but again isn't that clear and had bad night vision. 5 Mega Pixel Camera - Higher than HD quality, very clear indeed and has better night vision. 4k Cameras - Extremely high quality but expensive. I chose the 5mp option and am really impressed by them. Like stated I have always worried that when we play with people at home that they could return to our house uninvited / when were out / when my girlfriend is in the house alone, hence why my house has security lights / CCTV cameras / burglar alarm / panic switch that activates the burglar alarm. Within only a week of been fitted the CCTV cameras have already given us plenty of "Early Warnings" we can now see the postman walking up our garden path, we can now see parents or delivery drivers pulling up outside our house, most of the time we can be at the door before they even knock. I think for hard working couples / or couples with families then a few CCTV cameras covering the house could potentially be a good move.
  8. So what is everyone's take on safety when playing away from your partner? The topic of safety was brought up in the Do you prefer same or separate rooms when playing, and why? thread, and I thought it deserved a thread of its own. As I mentioned in my reply, I don't think I've ever really been worried about my safety. Mr. intuition and I don't play separately - as in, we don't go on separate playdates. We always play together; we have not yet explored the separate-play option, as I'm not sure it's our thing. So because we are always on the same premises with one another while play is going on, I have never really felt myself to be in danger. The assholes who would do me harm are weeded out long before anyone gets beyond the bedroom door anyway. We have never attended a house party of any size, nor have we played at clubs. I suppose this does bring with it added concerns due to the size of the venue and that you don't know everyone there. I'm not that concerned with Mr. intuition's safety, because he's a pretty big guy and can take care of himself. Although I have heard some horror stories about psycho couples who have drugged the husband to "get him out of the way" so they could have their way with his Rohypnol-loaded wife. Yes, I guess that does concern me a little. But just like anything in life, trust is one thing, but that doesn't mean you should ignore obvious warning signs. Awareness is part of being responsible. As for myself, I'm not that worried either, even if somebody did try getting a little pushy with me. I'm not exactly petite, and if you think you're going to try some alpha male bullshit with me, buddy, you'll get the fuck off me if you value you nutsack. Because God help you if I get a hold of that thing. I've never been sexually assaulted, so I find this deep-seated rage confusing. I don't know where it comes from, but the idea of someone trying to take liberties with my person without my say so - just because they think they can get away with it - makes me afraid...for them. I'm quite serious. I am not naturally a violent person, so I'm actually very disturbed by the unholy desire I have to do bodily harm to assholes like this. I've never really been afraid for my own safety; just for theirs. What are your safety concerns? Have you had any bad experiences in this?
  9. A couple on SLS asked to meet us. They look nice, but they've been on the site for several years with no certifications. We plan to meet them for drinks. But since we don't know them from Adam, we are hesitant to return to their apartment for play. Any thoughts or precautions advised?
  10. I hate having to post stories like this one, but unfortunately, things like this, however remote and unlikely, can happen. Swinger's ads connected victim and alleged killer The defendant early last year responded to Mr. Williamson’s online ads and set up sexual encounters for his wife, according to Commonwealth’s Attorney James P. Fisher. “My mother was not sexually satisfied with him,” Amber Ellington, 24, testified Thursday about her father. So, Mr. Hayes used “swinger” ads online to find sex partners for his wife, Mrs. Ellington said, recounting an August conversation with her father. “He was gonna . . . make sure it was the right way and she was protected,” Mrs. Ellington said of her parents.
  11. So I logged into Facebook today and my news feed had blown up with all the mention of the Ashley Madison hack and the fact that the leaked data appears to be valid. I'm not going to lie, despite the fact that Mr. Prufrock and I don't have an account with AM, my stomach dropped thinking about it. We do have accounts on SLS and SZC. When I read the articles, I was mostly upset for the broken families that are going to come from all this. Yeah, the parents messed up, but the kids are going to pay the price I briefly thought about deleting our accounts, but I'm not sure that would do anything. Apparently, AM didn't delete user's information after accounts were deleted, I wonder how many sites follow suit. So what about you guys? How do you all feel about online security and swinger's personals sites? Are you worried about your information? Will you close your accounts?
  12. So, we've really been looking into our local swing club. We both like the idea, but ours is, to put it nicely, scary looking. It's an old, run-down house in a bad part of town. The reviews I've read don't do a lot to make it more enticing. Frankly, it's not a place that makes either of us feel safe (or that it's very clean), and so it doesn't seem like a fun, sexy place to spend an evening. Curious if others have found this? What's your club like? Did you just get over the look and feel, and decide to give it a try?
  13. We are planning on having me watch my girlfriend have sex with a member we met on this site, he is from out of state and is going to be getting us a hotel room for this to take place. Does anyone have any suggestions about safety, meeting up with a person we have never met before seems like it might be a little dangerous. We will be meeting before the event in a public place for coffee or lunch. A few days later is when the actual event will happen. Thank you in advance for any replies.
  14. So the other day we reached out to a couple whose profile was attractive, but the only image they had was a rather generic one - that frankly could have been taken of any woman at the mall with a cell phone. We expressed our interest in chatting and meeting for a drink, but asked that we see some G pics of them to get an idea of what they look like. "They" responded back with some flattering remarks (saying all the right things) and said that they were open any day this week. We responded back that do to work, kids and family the first day we had was Friday and that we would be happy to meet at the location they suggested BUT we'd still need to see some pics so we could recognize them when we get there as we didn't believe they would walk in naked or with a big sign around their necks "we're the swingers couple" They responded back that WE should send them our cell phone number and that they will be driving a x colored y make car and we should find them in the parking lot. At first we thought that this was really HILARIOUS that people would actually expect us to walk up to every car (very popular model and color) in the parking lot - likely to be more than one at just about everywhere you go. Then we thought well maybe people actually do this - while we've been here for some time our experiences are rather limited as generally we just don't have the time this takes (really surprising thing to us). But the more we think about this the more creeped out we are!? Mostly because of the combination of the ad - where they're kind of targeting newbies, saying all the right things but ending up with asking a newbie couple to show up to a parking lot without giving out ANY info about themselves. We thought we'd share just so others can think about taking a moment to think about what they are stepping into because sometimes when we're excited and nervous we don't make the best decisions. Or are we just being paranoid?
  15. When searching for partners as a single girl I know that one needs to be careful about safety. Very rarely do I ever meet anyone from the Internet as I almost always have the instant bad vibe feeling. I have been emailing/texting a couple for about a week that found me on Pof... Thing is, no bad vibe gut reaction.... She is a funeral director of all things... But he says that he is a cop. That is what almost instantly put me at ease while talking to this couple. Am I being stupid or unsafe by feeling safer because the male claims to be a cop? I say claim because I have not met them yet but they sound very legit, lots of pics etc..
  16. For those couples that play separately in different rooms, how do you deal with the safety issue involved? For men how do you gain the trust in another man that he will not get out of line with your wife in a sexual situation, i.e…pushing her beyond what she wants to do. Women how do you come to trust a man enough to really relax in a sexual situation to where you are not concerned that he will over power you into doing something you don’t want to do? Although Ted and I have no problems with the idea of playing separately and actually have fantasies of doing something along these lines, there is a major fear factor involved for both of us. For me personally, there are only three men that I know that I would feel comfortable with in a sexual situation not to harm me or push for more than I was willing to give. And for Ted, he has the fear that someone would try to push me and he wouldn’t be there to help me out. This being the main reason Ted and I only play together. As long as he is there I know that I am safe and he knows I am safe. I was just curious as to how those that do play separately deal with this. Teresa
  17. Clear all furniture from the area before using your sex swing. Last night the Mr and I got out our swing and hooked it up to the eye hook we have in the ceiling. We've done it a hundred times like this before with no problems. Until I sustained a sex related injury, lol. We were going at it pretty hot and heavy and I leaned back so that I was mostly upside down (the head rush I get when I come back upright causes and immediate orgasm). So here I am hanging upside down while my hubby is pounding on me hard. All of a sudden, BANG! Ouch! I whacked my forehead on a little table that is in the room. Knocked over the lamp, lube and our beverages. Took me a second to shake it off, hurt like hell. Then we laughed our asses off. I saw stars last night, for all the wrong reasons. LMAO
  18. I was sent the below question via email and asked to post it anonymously -------------------------------------------------------------------- What does everyone think about hidden cameras in swing clubs? A club owner in our area says all clubs have hidden cameras in the social areas for everyone's protection, but none in private areas. Is this true? Do you consider it acceptable? What would you do if you found out your club had hidden cameras inside the club at entrances and common social areas? Anonymous
  19. I have never posted before and hopefully someone can help. We have been finding hookups online and so far the worst thing to come up has been no-shows, until now. We have been chatting with this guy whose profile says that he is single, and we like mfm threesomes so were thinking very highly on meeting this guy. The problem he refuses to meet us in public, claiming that he's tired of all the no-shows. He insists on his private home, and has given us his address and how to get there and his home number. I'm not to sure about this private home deal. If it was a couple it probably would be less scary. Anyone have any thoughts on meeting a single guy for the first time be in his home? Or should we stick with meeting in public as we always have?