Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'swinger parties'.

More search options

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Categories

• Swinger First Time
  • Threesome MMF
  • Threesome FFM
  • Cuckold / Hotwife
  • Gangbangs & Orgies
  • Interracial
  • Couples Swinging
  • Soft Swap
  • Swinging Separately
  • Bisexual Swingers
  • BDSM
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • Swinger's Surprise
  • Erotic Couplings

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Forums

• Swinger Topics
    • Curious About Swinging?
    • Swingers Talk
    • Finding People to Swing With
    • First Swinging Experiences
    • Adventures in Swinging
    • Swinging Situational HELP!
    • Swinger Clubs, Parties, Resorts, and Cruises
    • Bisexual Swingers
    • Look and Feel Your Best!
    • Polls & Never-Ending Threads
    • Swinging Solo
    • Let's Talk About Sex
    • Some Swingers Do - Poly, BDSM, & Nudism
    • Swingers and Sex Positivity in the News
  • Sexy Texans's Sexy Texans Topics
  • East Texas Military Swingers's East Texas Military Swingers Topics
  • Ontario, Canada's Ontario, Canada Topics
  • Horny South Africans's Horny South Africans Topics
  • Herpes Positive's Herpes Positive Topics
  • Traveling Swingers's Traveling Swingers Topics
  • Northern Gulf Coast Swingers's Northern Gulf Coast Swingers Topics
  • Christian Non Monogamy's Christian Non Monogamy Topics
  • Northern Michigan LS Enthusiasts's Northern Michigan LS Enthusiasts Topics
  • Hot Nights in the Kingdom's Hot Nights in the Kingdom Topics
  • Recipe Swapping!'s Recipe Swapping! Topics
  • Kinky Swingers R Us's Kinky Swingers R Us Topics
  • Saskatoon, Sk Canada's Saskatoon, Sk Canada Topics
  • Swinging Thespians's Swinging Thespians Topics
  • Bi Couples's Bi Couples Topics
  • BISEXUAL COUPLES IN MISSOURI's BISEXUAL COUPLES IN MISSOURI Topics
  • Threesome addicts club's Threesome addicts club Topics
  • Detroit Area Swingers's Detroit Area Swingers Topics
  • South Florida Swingers's South Florida Swingers Topics
  • Jerking and Rubbing's Jerking and Rubbing Topics
  • Croatia swingers's Croatia swingers Topics
  • desi_swingers's desi_swingers Topics
  • Cuckoldry's Cuckoldry Topics
  • Bisexual Males's Bisexual Males Topics
  • Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles's Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles Topics
  • Tennessee swingers's Tennessee swingers Topics
  • sinfulvacationclub's sinfulvacationclub Topics
  • Soft sex party in club's Soft sex party in club Topics
  • Hot wives club's Hot wives club Topics
  • HerpesSwingersFun's HerpesSwingersFun Topics
  • Hampton Roads Swingers's Hampton Roads Swingers Topics
  • South Alabama Swingers's South Alabama Swingers Topics
  • Tulsa Swingers's Tulsa Swingers Topics
  • Dirty fetish chat's Dirty fetish chat Topics
  • RV Swingers's RV Swingers Topics
  • Pacific Northwest's Pacific Northwest Topics
  • Poly Folks in the LS's Poly Folks in the LS Topics
  • Texas's Texas Topics
  • Gangbang Loving Girls UK's Gangbang Loving Girls UK Topics
  • Green Light Secrets NYC's Green Light Secrets NYC Topics
  • Bi couples and singles in AZ's Bi couples and singles in AZ Topics
  • Kent Fun's Meet ups

Categories

Blogs

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Relationship Status

Interests

Occupation

Swinging Experience

Anniversary

SLS Name

SwingTowns Username

SDC Username

SwingerZoneCentral Username

Kasidie Username

Favorite Club(s)

Found 25 results

1. My wife Sukie and I had been married for many years. Our lives had always been relatively routine, but lately, things had begun to change, and how! What started this all was a party we had attended at some friends of a friend's house. Little did we know (or we likely wouldn't have gone), but these friends of friends were swingers who had opened their marriage to having sex with other people. At first, with her conservative religious upbringing, Sukie was wide-eyed and speechless at what we saw and heard. But then, after a few hours, it was like a switch had flipped inside her. Years of mental chains gone in a flash and a wild woman released. We did not discuss Saturday night's party until Sunday evening after the kids had gone to bed. When we did, we had a frank discussion about it. I made it very clear to Sukie that I was delighted that she had let her inhibitions down, if only for one evening. I knew being intimate with other men had to be a difficult hurdle for her to overcome. Not to mention the fact that she had allowed me to have sex with their wives. I really wanted her to know that my love for her was stronger than ever and would never diminish. She had shown her devotion to me by casting aside all her moral convictions and religious beliefs to please my perverted ego for one blissful evening. Sukie, on the other hand, was confused. All her life, she had been taught to believe that sex, especially outside of marriage, was dirty and wrong. Through our years together, she had not only learned to enjoy lovemaking. She had also learned to receive sexual gratification orally, giving me head and swallowing my jism while being eaten out and brought to a climax. “How could anything so beautiful be so bad?" Sukie would ask herself repeatedly. "And, if it was so terrible, how could it bring us such pleasure?" So now, things were even more confusing. Sukie had just spent an evening watching her mate having sex with two other women while she fucked and sucked their husbands. What perplexed her the most was that she had enjoyed herself immensely, despite her strict religious upbringing. “Last night, we had fun. Sex, just for the sake of sex, with those other couples was a thrilling adventure," Sukie wondered aloud. "We didn't know where it was going to lead us, but we were having fun, and nobody got hurt. Like skinny dipping at the swimming hole, it was fun for the sake of having fun. Nothing more and nothing less." The following day, my job as a long-haul truck driver called. I had to go back on the road. I promised Sukie that we would continue to explore the subject more fully when I got home. When I called home late one night, Sukie was excited about winning a hundred dollars. I assumed that Sukie was talking about bingo. She enjoyed going to bingo with the girls, so I figured it would not hurt if she earned a couple extra dollars. I was due to be home soon. I was glad. Two weeks without my honey, and I was horny. I got home early Friday evening and found a note from Sukie on the refrigerator: 'Went to work with Sally. The kids are with Mom. Call Bill. He wants to get out. Luv Ya, XOXO69XO" Honestly, I was pissed. I've been gone two weeks, and she can't be home when I got home? But, not wanting to spend my short time at home arguing about it, I just let it slide off of me. About that time, my phone chimed with a text from Bill. “Be ready. I'll pick you up in an hour. We're gonna go out and have some fun." Bill picked me up, and we headed across town. As he pulled his car into the parking lot of a Go-Go bar, he winked and said, "It's party time. Come on." The sign out front advertised nude dancers, table dancers, and an Amateur Strip-Off every Monday night. We paid our cover charge and entered the dimly lit club. About twenty guys and several women were sitting around the club at various tables and at a show bar. As we pulled stools up to the bar, the disc jockey introduced Sandra, the next dancer. The music started as Sandra, a tall, slender girl with long, dark hair, emerged from behind the curtain. She strutted across the stage wearing a long gown with a split skirt and long opera gloves. “Just like an old-time hottie," I whispered to Bill. “You better hold onto your dick. You ain't seen nothing yet!" Bill chuckled, "The best is still to come!" The waitress took our drink orders, and as I looked around the room, I saw a couple of the girls stepping out of their clothing as they began to table-dance for the club's patrons. Back up on the stage, Sandra had removed her gloves and was unzipping her gown. She danced lightly across the stage, holding the dress to her body while playing peek-a-boo, showing just a fleeting glimpse of nipple and then coyly covering up, again. As the song ended, she dropped the gown, exposing a supple body with large, firm breasts as she quickly slipped back behind the curtain. “And now, for your erotic viewing pleasure: our featured dancer for the evening," the disc jockey continued. "The sexy wife that walked away with the First Prize at the Amateur Night Strip-Off. Let's give it up for Sukie!" “Huh?" I turned to Bill, "What the...?" Everybody in the place was applauding, including the other girls. Guys were whistling and standing on chairs just to get a better view as the music started and the lights went down. When the spotlight illuminated the stage, there was my Sukie. Sitting backward on a bentwood chair in the middle of the stage with her back to the audience. She was wearing the satin, emerald green sleep-shirt that I had given her for Christmas. When she stood up to turn around, I saw that she was wearing black stockings with a matching garter belt and her favorite black, five-inch spike heels. She danced across the stage several times before stopping right in front of Bill and me. Spreading her legs and kneeling down, she leaned backward and did a backbend which caused her shirt to ride up, exposing her smooth, flat tummy and a pair of skimpy lace panties that were bunching up in her wet crotch. When she stood up again and resumed her dance routine, several guys came up to the stage with their dollar bills in hand and stood next to Bill. Sukie sexually danced toward the edge of the stage and knelt before the first of her admirers. Pulling her shirt up, she waited as he slowly slipped the bill into her panties. He then reached up and unbuttoned the top button of her shirt. Sukie gave him a kiss and moved on to the next young man. The second of Sukie's fans slid his dollar bill in from the side of her panties as she raised the satin shirt and parted her legs. His fingers lingered over her mound longer than necessary, but Sukie did not seem to care as she turned and gave me a quick wink. Then, as she puckered her lips to give him a kiss, she softly smacked his hand away. He reached up and undid her second button. The next guy was older and very distinguished-looking. As he stuffed a five-dollar bill into her treasure chest, he leaned forward to whisper in her ear. Sukie giggled at whatever he had said and planted a kiss on his cheek as his fingers fumbled into her shirt. She did not even try to stop him as he squeezed her tits. The five-dollar bill guy unbuttoned the last of Sukie's buttons, and she got up to dance again. Sukie twirled around with her arms extended as the song ended, and the satin sleep-shirt went flying backstage. Everybody in the room applauded as Sukie proudly turned back to face her audience, her bared nipples held high in her Frederick’s of Hollywood shelf bra. When her second song came on, Sukie danced her way up to the edge of the stage. A baby-faced kid was standing there with a dollar in his hand. With her legs dangling over the edge, she drew the youngster in close. Leaning back on her elbows, she spread her legs. At the same time, he wormed his fingers into her panties, placing the dollar bill in her depository. Having paid the fee, he proceeded to unfasten the garters on her right leg and rolled her stocking down the length of her silky smooth leg to her ankle. Sitting up, Sukie hooked her other leg around her young client's neck to keep him from leaving. Before releasing him, she kissed him and pulled his face to her bosom. Jiggling her breasts, she pressed her voluptuous bust to his face. Red-faced and embarrassed, he retreated to his table, where he received a round of congratulatory high-fives from his friends. Her third number had a languid and provocative beat. Sukie pulled Sandra's blanket out from behind the curtain and spread it out on the stage floor. Laying down directly in front of Bill and me, she proceeded to do a floor routine as though it were a compulsory element in an Olympic event. She raised her legs in the air and crossed her ankles, swayed back and forth in time to the music. Then, as she grabbed her ankles and spread her legs. Mr. Five Dollar came back up to the stage and slipped another five in her garter. My wife planted her feet on his shoulders and drew him in close. She did manage to hold him at bay when he tried to lick her pussy and eventually spun around and escaped. With the song ending and the spotlight fading, everybody stood up and cheered. Granting her audience one last peek, she blew us a kiss and fled behind the curtain. As Sukie disappeared through the doorway, Bill turned to me and asked if I was ready to leave? “Hell no," I replied, "I can't just leave Sukie here." “You have to," Bill responded, “she's working. You may not have known it, but my wife Sally dances here sometimes too for extra money. We are having a pool party tomorrow for our other circles of friends you have never met. Why don't you and Sukie come?” “What other circle of friends?” I asked Bill. “Oh, you'll see,” Bill just smiled, “friends from The Club.” “The Club?" I queried, "What's The Club? This club?" “Trust me, my friend," Bill answered. "You'll like The Club." When Sukie finally came home that night, she was too tired to even talk much. She just asked me if I liked my surprise? Then, she said she was beat and going to bed and refused to discuss it anymore. I did tell her about Bill's invite for the following day, and she said that sounded great to her. The weather was threatening when we finally got up, and it appeared that the pool party at Bill and Sally's might be rained out. By the time we had eaten a light brunch, the weatherman had reconsidered his forecast. A warm, bright sun was beginning to burn its way through the cloud cover. Sukie checked with her mom, who was handling the babysitting duties. Grandma and the girls were preparing to embark on a shopping adventure followed by dinner, affording us to ourselves the entire afternoon and evening. We arrived at Bill and Sally's house thinking we were early, but music and laughter from the backyard told us that the party was in full swing. We found our way through the house and out to the patio. Of course, we recognized Bill and Sally, but everyone there was a stranger to us other than that. Bill and Sally introduced us to all of their friends. It was hard to focus on the names when all the girls were wearing revealing swimsuits at most, or sometimes, nothing at all. Same for the guys. Some had trunks on. Others were nude and not ashamed to be sporting wood with big hard cocks sticking out in front of them. As the party went on and the drinks flowed, we got more comfortable with all of our new friends. Sukie and Sally were delighted when Larry started doing a striptease on the diving board. Dancing to some Old-time Rock and Roll, Larry wore nothing but a skimpy pair of bikini briefs. Cheryl, Marlene, and Sally, sitting by a poolside table, were cheering him on while to rest of his clothes were floating on the water. “Take it off! Take it off!" Sukie chanted. As I started snapping pictures, the other girls joined Sukie in the chant. "Take it off! Take it off!" they yelled as they clapped their hands in time to the music. "Take it off!" Unaware of another woman sneaking up behind him, Larry brazenly tormented the girls by strutting out to the end of the board while pushing his briefs down a little lower. Carefully crawling on her hands and knees, the woman reached Larry just as he put his hands behind his head and, sucking in his belly, struck a pose for the girls. “Yes! Yes!" Cheryl excitedly exclaimed, breaking the chant. She knew precisely what the woman intended to do. I snapped a picture just as the woman tugged Larry's briefs down, exposing his manhood. Turning too quickly, Larry reached down to stop her from stealing his shorts and lost his balance. As he fell into the pool, he managed to pull her off the board and into the water, too. Larry was the first to come to the surface. As the woman broke the water's surface, all the girls, including Cheryl, cheered wildly because she proudly held up Larry's bikini briefs in her clenched fist. Red-faced, Larry climbed up the ladder and out of the pool as Cheryl rushed over to him with a towel. "You gotta admit; you had that coming. Didn't ya, Sweetie?" Cheryl giggled as she wrapped the towel around her husband's shoulders. Not even trying to conceal his nudity, she dried his back before throwing the towel over his head to dry his hair. With her pert nipples poking through her wet cotton tank top, the woman scampered up the ladder and walked over to us, and handed Larry's briefs to Sukie. Sally said, “Guys. This is our friend, Julie King. She'll be spending the week here with us." "Hi, Julie," Marlene greeted Julie with a hug. "I'm Marlene. And this big lug here is my main-man, Chuck." “Whoa! Are you glad to see me, or what?” Julie exclaimed, lightly caressing the bulge in Chuck's swimming trunks and giving him a kiss on the cheek. “Wait'll ya see him get hard, Julie. Then you'll know how glad he really is," Sally interjected as she led Bill over to greet Julie. As Julie embraced Bill, she raked her nails down his bareback and cupped his buttocks in the palm of her hand. “Oh, yes!" she sighed. "Those good buns. I do love good buns on my men!" The introductions made, everybody sort of drifted off into small groups again. “Check it out!" Bill commented as Cheryl's petite body slipped gracefully into the water. "That's a hottie you've got there, Larry. You guys gonna swing with us?" "I dunno," Larry said, shrugging his shoulders. "We talked about it last night. I'm not sure. She just isn't sure she is ready for swinging since we just got married. She knows I have experience, that's how I know all of you after all, but she's not sure if she wants to take that step herself yet. But, she really wanted to come here today. So...What's that tell you?" “I hope it means yes," Bill replied. "She's cute." "She's more than just cute. She's a fox!" Chuck remarked. "Well, for what it's worth," Larry added, "this is the first time she's worn that bikini since our honeymoon. And even then, I was the only one who saw her in it." “From the tan lines on her butt, it's obvious," I remarked. “Well, where there's smoke..." Bill observed. “Just remember, Larry, and I know you told her this, but maybe it wouldn't hurt to slip over and remind her," Chuck suggested. "No pressure. If Cheryl, or any of the other girls for that matter, says NO, then it's NO! Although I can't imagine any of them saying that, especially after some of the things we've done." “I've told her that, but I don't know if she really believes me,” Larry admitted. “Well, it's important, Buddy," Chuck added. "We don't want to cause anybody any problems." As we were discussing the ground rules, Cheryl swam around the pool before climbing out by us. “What are you guys so serious about?" Cheryl asked as she dried off with the towel that Larry offered her. "You're acting like you're holding a summit conference. Is it my imagination, or are you guys talking about me?" “Larry was telling us about your bikini," I responded. "And… about your honeymoon." Blushing, she turned to her husband, "Honey. Tell me you didn't… did you?" “Well, not all the nitty-gritty details," I spoke up in Larry's defense. "Just that you haven't worn your bikini since your honeymoon." “It’s kinda revealing, isn't it?" She timidly admitted lowering her gaze to the apparent bulge in Bill's shorts. “Yes. And we're pleased that you decided to wear it for us today," Bill interjected. 'Well… Thank you, Sir," Cheryl replied with a slight curtsey and a timid smile. "My hubby has a way of being a blabbermouth, sometimes. He likes to give away all our little secrets." Cheryl then walked away to go talk to some of the other girls. As it got on more toward evening, the music got turned up louder, and some of the women started to dance. Cheryl seemed to be holding back, though. As she walked past, Bill motioned her over. “Will you dance for us?" Bill invited as he placed his hand on her leg and squeezed her thigh. “Well, I don't know," she nervously replied, looking to Julie for support. “Come on, Hon," Julie urged as she got up and reached for Cheryl's trembling hand. "We'll both dance for them. All right?" “Okay," Cheryl conceded as she got up from her chair. "I'll give it a try." Together, Cheryl and Julie danced to the music. Julie demonstrated some enticing hand gestures for Cheryl, like trailing her fingers down between her breasts and running her hands up between her legs. In response, Cheryl mimicked the movements. When Julie turned around and leaned forward to look at Cheryl from between her legs, Cheryl grinned. She too pulled her bikini bottom up tight into her crotch, bent forward at the waist, and looked back to her husband and Bill. “Yeah, Cheryl," Bill applauded at the sight of her thin bikini bottom drawn tightly into her crotch and separating the folds of her vaginal lips. "Yeah, Baby! Woohoo, that's hot!" Continuing to dance, Cheryl watched with anticipation as her coach danced over to Chuck. Spreading Chuck's legs, Julie stepped between them and, still moving her body to the beat of the music, drew Chuck's arms loosely around her waist. “Now, it's your turn, Cheryl," Julie prodded. “Oh. I... I don't know...," Cheryl began to stammer. “Come on. I'll help you," Julie urged as she moved over to Bill's knee. "It won't hurt a bit." "Do you wanna take your top off too, Cheryl?" one of the guys asked. “Only if she wants to," Sukie broke in as she, Marlene, and Sally rejoined the group of us. "It has to be her decision." “Yeah, I guess...," Cheryl nervously giggled. "Why not?" The shy newcomer cautiously pushed the skinny straps of her bikini off her shoulders. Slowly, the first nipple appeared as her courage grew, then the second nipple came into sight. Cheryl gave a shy smile as she pulled the cups completely down and bared her small but firm breasts. Her nipples became very hard and stiff as the embarrassment left her face. It was replaced with arousal that had started between her legs but was now felt throughout her body. “Oh, yeah. I love them," Bill exclaimed as he leaned forward and kissed the hard little pleasure point of her breast. "Very nice. Very nice, indeed." Bill sucking Cheryl's nipple caused her to tilt her head back and close her eyes. The pleasure was written all over her pretty face. Julie moved from Bill's knee, and Bill's free hand went to Cheryl's leg, where he began to stroke her inner thigh. “Oh, I don't think we should be doing this," Cheryl gasped as Bill slipped his fingers into the gusset of her bikini bottoms. “You're a big girl, Honey. You can do anything you please," replied Bill as he moved his lips to her other nipple. Cheryl shot a nervous look at her husband. When he just nodded, she gave a happy smile in return and slowly spread her legs granting Bill access into her bikini bottoms. I knew that, like Sukie, another woman had just been freed. The chains she had allowed to bind her until now had been broken. While Bill was busy getting into Cheryl's pants, Julie was attending to Chuck. “What a chunk of Chucky!" Julie declared as she slid Chuck's trunks down over his hips. "With a Johnson like that, you oughta be in porn, Baby." Taking his erection in her hands, Julie kissed its head as she stroked his massive shaft. “Um-mm... This is gonna be yummy," she softly cooed as she wrapped her breasts around Chuck's hard-on. "Fuck my titties, Chucky. Fuck'em good, and I'll make you cum like you've never cum before." Chuck thrust his hips, driving his swollen member up between Julie's breasts. Her lips met his cockhead, and with each stroke, he went a little further into her waiting mouth. “Oh, yeah." Chuck moaned as he held Julie’s head in his massive hands, "Yeah..." “So, what do you think of your little wife, Larry?" Sukie asked as she stood behind Larry, gently massaging his neck and shoulders. "Did you ever think that she'd go this far?" “Shit! Watching her and Bill is like... like watching a porno flick," Larry stammered as he watched his young wife slid her hand down the front of Bill's shorts. “If you help me out of my bikini, maybe we can make a little porno of our own," Sukie coyly invited. "You do remember how to untie a bikini, don't ya?" When Larry stood up and turned to face her, Sukie placed one hand on his bare chest, and with the other, she caressed his buns. “You do remember, don't ya?" she asked, repeating her question. Larry gently reached his hands behind my wife's back and untied her bikini top. “How could I forget?" he answered with a grin reaching for the knotted string on her hip. Sukie’s hand, sliding down his chest and over his stomach, took hold of his erect manhood. When her bikini bottom fell to her feet, Sukie pressed her nudity to his and, kissing his lips, began stroking his fully erect penis. “Hey! Check out your husband and Sukie," Bill said to Cheryl as he looked up from playing with her nipples. Cheryl gazed dreamily at her husband and my wife for several seconds before standing up to push her own bikini bottom entirely down. Stepping out of her bikini, she knelt between Bill's legs and pulled his swim trunks down just low enough to release his cock from its containment. Opening her mouth, Cheryl stuck out her tongue. She lightly licked the vein of Bill's turgid member before lowering her head, ever so slowly and engulfing his manhood in her mouth. "Oh, God! That feels good!" Bill moaned as Cheryl's head bobbed slowly up and down over his swollen cock. Watching Cheryl going down on Bill and seeing Sukie with Larry, I knew precisely how Larry felt. Almost hypnotized, I watched the action unfold before my eyes. “Tony? Are we gonna just sit here and watch, or are we gonna make some memories ourselves?" asked Marlene. She, along with Sally, had been sitting across the table from Larry and Sukie. "Sally's got a new waterbed, and I haven't had a chance to break it in yet." “Yeah... uh, okay. Let's go try it out," I responded. I got up to go with the girls, and as I looked back, Sukie was sitting on the edge of the table with her legs draped over Larry's shoulders. Holding his head in her hands, she was directing his assault on her womanhood. I was still in disbelief at how this day was turning out! “Eat my pussy, Larry... And I'll give you the fuck of your life," I heard my wife tell Larry as we went into the house to check out Sally and Bill's newest toy. The new waterbed was adorned with hot pink satin sheets and fluffy down pillows. On the walls and ceiling around the bed, Bill installed four large mirrors and track lighting. “It almost looks like a movie set," I remarked as I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled Marlene's body to mine. Kissing her belly, I groped for the clasp the held her bikini fastened in the back. “Whoa, Tony!" Marlene gasped. "Slow down. Let me help." Stepping back, she reached between her breasts and unsnapped the hidden catch, releasing her abundant endowments to my caress. As we kissed, I could feel my shirt being pulled from the waist of my trousers. Sally was undressing me from behind while Marlene was starting to work on my belt buckle. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my pants as Sally pulled my shirt off. Marlene then turned her attention to Sally as she took the sultry redhead in her embrace and, kissing her lips, probed her mouth with a hungry tongue. “Oh, yes! We're gonna have fun!" she excitedly declared as she pulled the top of Sally's swimsuit off and pushed it down over her hips. "We're gonna have lots of fun!" Then both girls, turning their attention to me as I stepped out of my briefs, pushed me down onto the waterbed. Rolling me over onto my stomach, they kneaded my shoulders and massaged my back until one of them covered my eyes with a blindfold. “Now, roll back over and give me your hands," Marlene instructed. I rolled over onto my back and held out my hands as instructed. They pulled my arms up over my head and tied my wrists to the bedposts. “You're right," Sally giggled. "This is gonna be fun." Although I had never used a cock-ring before, I knew what they were doing when they placed it around my penis and testicles. “There. That'll keep you from shooting before we're ready," Marlene remarked as I felt my erection growing. A breast was pressed to my lips. As I sucked its nipple into my mouth, I felt my penis being drawn into the mouth of one of my lovers. “Now, what does that do for you, Tony?" Sally whispered quietly in my ear. "You're in here getting a blow job while Sukie's out at the pool getting her cunt licked out." “It's almost too much. I don't know if I can handle it," I replied. “Well, let's see if you can handle this," Sally giggled. The air was filled with the aroma of hot sex as my face was covered with Sally's wet pussy. “Eat me! Make me cum!" Sally gasped as my tongue licked the honey from her dripping sex. Marlene's fingers and lips moved ever so gently over my shaft, and Sally's pussy tasted so good. I wanted to reach out and squeeze their breasts, but my restraints prevented me from using my hands. I was at their mercy. Sally's legs tightened around my chest as her body began to convulse. Rapidly reaching climax from my vigorous assault on her sex, she wiggled her ass, spreading her love juices all over my face. “Oh, God! Yes! Yes! That's it! That's it! Suck it! Oh please. Yes, suck it!" she gasped as an intense orgasm overcame her. I sucked her clitoris as Sally's body trembled from the waves of exquisite pleasure that came crashing down over her. “Oh, yes! That was wonderful..." Sally finally sighed as she rolled off and laid down next to Marlene and me. “Next...," she softly whispered as she draped her arm over my chest and snuggled her head to my shoulder. “Okay," Marlene giggled as she pulled her mouth away from my cock with a loud slurp. "I guess that's me..." She straddled my hips and, taking my erection in her hands, gently lowered herself onto it. “Ahhh... That feels good," Marlene sighed. "You have such a nice cock, Tony." Slowly at first, she rode my cock. Using her hands as well as her legs, she lifted herself up and lowered herself back down over my throbbing cock. Then, as she began to lubricate more, she increased the tempo. I tried to thrust up with my hips to meet her, but it was difficult with my hands tied to the bedposts. Drawing my knees up behind her and planting my feet on the bed, I achieved some advantage, making it possible to drive my penis deep into her. Every time she rose up, almost pulling away from my cock, I would respond by pushing up to meet her downward thrust. “Oh, yes... Yes! That's the way I like it...," she panted. "Riding your cock is like riding a wild fucking horse: Hard and fast. Oh yeah... Ride'em, cowboy!" My cock tingled with ecstasy as Marlene rode her bucking bronco. The pressure was building in my balls, but I could not shoot. The cock ring around my dick and nuts was getting tighter and tighter as my erection grew larger. “Oh, shit!" I thought to myself, "What if I can't get it off? What if I have to go to the hospital? Oh, God. What have these girls gotten me into?" “Oh, Tony. I love having your cock in me...," Marlene gasped as she continued riding my pole. “To hell with the cock-ring and the hospital," I said to myself as I continued to pump my organ into Marlene's box. "We'll find a way to get it off later." “Oh, yes! Yes!" Marlene yelled as I thrust myself up to meet her pussy, "Yes! Fuck me, Tony! Fuck me! Fuck me!" My back ached as I continued to arch my spine to drive into Marlene's wanton box. Her juices were flowing, bathing my penis with her slippery secretion as her body began to convulse out of control. “Oh, yes! Oh, yes!" she panted as she collapsed on my chest. "I love it. I love it so much!" “Hey! Come on in and join the party," Sally announced as the door creaked open, "The more, the merrier." Without a word, the newcomer joined us on the waterbed as I felt a wave rock the bed from her weight. My cock slipped easily out of Marlene's sloppy pussy when she rolled off to my side. Then I felt a new pair of hands wrap themselves around my shaft. “Who is it?" I asked as the stranger's fingers began to stroke my cock. "Who just came in?" “You figure it out, Tony," Sally giggled. "You know it's not me. I'm beside you." “And you know it's not me...," Marlene sighed as she kissed my cheek. “So. Who is it, Tony?" Sally continued to giggle. "Is it Julie? Huh? On the other hand, it could be Cheryl. Maybe it's your wife, Tony. Maybe it's Sukie… or is Sukie still down at the pool getting her pussy licked out by Larry? What do ya think, Tony? Who is it?" A tongue began to lick the length of my cock. “Oh, yeah..." Sally cooed. "Marlene's cum tastes good, doesn't it?” “Sukie? Is that you, Honey?" I asked. Instead of a reply to my question, I felt lips surround the head of my cock while fingers gently squeezed my balls. The aroma of sex continued to fill the air, negating any possibility of my detecting Sukie's favorite perfume. Again, I asked, "Sukie? Is that you?" Amid giggles from Marlene and Sally, I received no response from my mystery lover. I experienced a tingling sensation as she totally engulfed my erection in her mouth. One inch at a time, I could felt her lips moving to the base of my cock until her tooth clinked against the metallic cock-ring. “Does it matter? Can't you just enjoy a good head job without knowing who's giving it to you, Tony?" Sally asked as she pressed her lips to mine. “Ummm...." I moaned as I sucked her tongue into my mouth. She was right. It did not matter if it was Sukie, Julie, or Cheryl. Whoever she was, she was one hell of a cocksucker. As her lips and tongue stroked my love stick, her fingers continued to play with my testicles. Then, my newest partner slowly inserted a finger into my rectum and manipulated my prostate to the point that my scrotum almost burst. “Oh, God!" I exclaimed, "Take that fucking ring off and let me cum!" “All in good time, Honey," Marlene purred as her tongue trailed across my cheek to my ear. "All... in... good... time..." The newcomer released my cock from her mouth, and I felt her lips caress my belly. Slowly, she crawled up the length of my body, kissing and biting my nipples as she progressed along her journey. Then taking my head in her hands, she lowered her pussy to my mouth. As her sweetness covered my lips, my tongue darted between her cunt lips and probed the dampness on her womanhood. Instantly, I knew that it was not Sukie's pussy in my face. Sukie's pussy was shaved clean and hairless. “Cheryl!" I exclaimed, "Your pussy tastes as sweet as any pussy I've ever tasted." “How did you guess it was me, Tony?" she sighed as I continued to lick the delicate pink skin of her vaginal lips, "What gave it away?" “Let's just say, I know my pussy," I chuckled. Cheryl untied the blindfold as she pulled my head tighter to her mound. I alternated between flicking her clit and driving deeper into her honey-pot with my tongue. Sally removed the cock-ring from my raging hard-on, and Cheryl moved back down and positioned herself over my cock. Taking me in her hand and guiding it to her vagina, she slowly lowered herself. Completely impaling her womanhood on my sex-crazed cock in one motion. “Oh! That feels so good...," Cheryl sighed. "I'm glad I let Larry talk me into this." Attempting to drive my swollen member further up into her wanton box, I started to thrust upward. “Oh, no. Not yet, Tony," Cheryl stammered. "Let me... let me do the moving. You just lay back and enjoy while I do all the work." Tightening her cunt muscles around my cock, she leaned forward and kissed my lips. Lightly at first, then after licking her lips, she kissed me with even greater fervor. “I've never tasted pussy before," Cheryl murmured between kisses. "I never let Larry kiss me after he's licked my pussy." “Now that you've tried it, you like it?" I asked as she lowered her lips to my mouth again. “Ummm...," she moaned as her tongue explored the inside of my mouth, "Yeah..." As she lay on top of me, kissing my lips and fucking my swollen member, she reached up to the bedposts and untied my wrists. “Now, we can really fuck!" she exclaimed as she pushed herself upright and clamped her vaginal muscles tightly around my shaft. I reached up with both hands and squeezed her firm little breasts while I thrust up with my hips, driving my cock as deep into her sopping wet pussy as it would go. “Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!" She squealed, "I love it!" I continued squeezing her breasts and driving my cock deep into her womanhood while she took her turn riding the bucking bronco. I began to feel the eruption of my volcano building within my balls. Cheryl lifted herself from my cock and, turning around, sat back down on my face to be eaten out again. She licked her own love juices from my spear as I licked her cunt clean and tied to wiggle my tongue into her tight little ass. “Oh, God! Larry's never done that before!" Cheryl exclaimed as her sphincter muscle gave way to my probing tongue. "I love it!" Cheryl then rolled over and reclined onto her back. With her legs spread out, she tugged at my arms and whimpered, "Take me, Tony." I moved in between her outstretched legs and, placing the head of my cock to her slit, leaned forward to kiss her lips. A soft "Ahh-h!" escaped her lips as I penetrated and drove to the top of her womb. “Oh, yeah!" She muttered, "Now I know why Sukie loves you so." I withdrew and turned her over onto her belly. Pulling her up to her hands and knees, I pressed my phallus to her vaginal opening again. This time, she became the aggressor. As I reached under her arm to cup her breast in my hand, Cheryl pushed back against me and impaled her wanton sex on my cock. Repeatedly, she moved back against my rock-hard dick, wiggling her butt and squeezing with her muscles. “Yes! Yes!" she stammered each time that she speared herself on my raging hard-on. The pressure was building in my balls, again. However, before I spewed my load of hot cum into this young woman, there was still one thing I intended to do. I withdrew my cock from Cheryl's sopping wet box again. Instead of turning her over, I pushed down on her hips and pressed the head of my sex machine to her little brown hole. She jerked, and then looking back to me for reassurance, tried to relax her body to allow me in. Slowly, her sphincter gave way to my gentle, persistent pressure and my phallus slowly slid into the dark opening of her anal cavity. "My God, Tony!" Cheryl abruptly exclaimed as she felt her inner ring give way, and now she was fully penetrated. “Oh, God!" Cheryl blurted out, "I've never had it this way before. I feel so full! Is this how it is supposed to feel?" “Just relax, Baby. It'll be okay," I comforted her. Her tightness was unbelievable. With each stroke, I worked deeper into her rectum. Slowly, I withdrew my cock until only its head remained within the tight confines of her sphincter. “Yes! Oh yes, Tony!" She continued to moan, "I've never even put my finger in there before. I can't believe this feels good. Fuck my ass!" I continued to drive my cock into her tight shitter until my scrotum grew tight. “Oh, please! Shoot in my ass, Tony!" Cheryl pleaded as she felt my body become rigid, "Please, I need it in my ass! Oh please, Baby! I've never had cum in my ass. Give it to me!" Almost immediately, my volcano erupted, spewing gobs of hot, milky semen into her rectum. I came like I've never come before, and her ass milked every last drop from me as it spasmed. Exhausted, I rolled to the side and held Cheryl in my arms. “You were great, Tony." she said, breaking the momentary quiet, "I didn't think that having sex with a virtual stranger... that it could be like... like... Well, you know what I mean. It was really super." “Hey. You were good too, Cheryl." I responded, "Larry's got himself one, really hot lady. I hope he appreciates you." “Well, I don't know," she replied, "Larry and I have never had sex like that. In the three years we've been together, we've done the sixty-nine thing, but that's as kinky as we have gotten. We usually just screw, and then he goes to sleep." “Not only did you get your own love juices from kissing me," I informed her, "but Marlene was screwing me silly when you came in. I mean, she was creaming all over my dick before you jumped into bed and started giving me head. So you've tasted your first woman." “Yeah, that was really cool, wasn't it?" She replied with a sly grin. "Come on, we better get back out to the pool and see what's happening." We stopped in the bathroom for a quick shower before rejoining the party at the pool. Larry was passed out on a chaise lounge while Sukie and Bill were busy fixing hamburgers on the grill. Cheryl jumped into the pool with Julie, who, along with Marlene and Sally, played volleyball in the water with Chuck. "Well? How was she?" Sukie asked with a grin. "Your dick looks kinda limp." “She is hot. In fact, she's a regular nymphomaniac once she gets started." I answered with a grin. "If Larry's not careful, she'll screw him to death." “We thought we were gonna have to call 911 and get the paramedics out here to revive you," Bill interjected. "After the way she fucked my brains out, we were worried about you when you didn't come out with Marlene and Sally." “Yeah, she got Bill all hot and bothered by giving him head," Sukie added, "but she wouldn't let him get it off until she mounted him." “You wouldn't think it. I mean, to look at her, Cheryl acts demure and almost virginal," Bill observed. "But when she starts fucking, she's insatiable." “Yeah... tell me about it...,” I answered with a satisfied sigh. When Bill announced that dinner was ready, we all sat down and ate. We did not have time for any more partying because it was time for Sukie and me to pick up the girls at Grandma's house by the time we finished dinner. When we arrived home, the girls were anxious to show off their new clothes to Sukie. Since giggly girl talk does not excite me, I decided to turn in and get some sleep. I was not in bed for more than five minutes when Sukie joined me. Peeling off her shorts and tank-top, she slid under the covers beside me. “The kids are busy putting their new clothes away," Sukie whispered as she gently stroked my cock. "So I figured I'd sneak in here and spend some time alone with my honey. We've been so busy..." Sukie's head disappeared under the covers, and it was not very long before I felt her lips encircle the head of my cock. Her fingers delicately stroked the length of my shaft as her tongue slid softly along the vein, protecting the underside of my penis from her teeth. “Oh, God. That feels good." I told her as I felt my manhood growing firm. Sukie emerged from under the covers and straddled my hips, lowered her pussy over my erection, impaling herself on my cock when I became fully erect. “Lay still," she instructed as she lay down, pressing her breasts to my chest. "Let me do the moving." Slowly, her hips started to gyrate, allowing my erection to slide in and out of her pussy while she held my face in her hands and kissed me. “I love you so much," she quietly whispered between kisses. "I'd do anything for you, just to make you happy. Anything your heart desires." “Oh Honey, you do make me happy. You've proved that in so many ways the last couple of months." I responded, "You've exceeded my wildest dreams." She pushed herself up with her arms and, with her breasts dangling within reach of my lips, proceeded to do her love dance on my cock. Reaching out and taking her breasts in my hands, I sucked the nipple of one into my mouth as I pinched the other nipple between my fingertips. “Oh, yeah! Squeeze em, Tony," she gasped. "Milk me, Baby. Milk my big tits. I'll do anything for you. I'm so fucking horny. Just tell me what you want, and I'll do it..." I thrust up to meet her gyrations and drove my swollen member deep into her womanhood as I continued to pinch and suck her nipples. "Oh, yes...," she moaned. "I love fucking you. I love having your cock inside me, Tony." “And do you like having Bill or Chuck's cock in your pussy, too?" I asked as I drove my swollen cock up into her pussy. “Yeah, because I know it excites you as it excites me. But I like yours best, Honey. Your cock really turns me on," she responded. The jism gushed from my cock and, mixed with Sukie's sex juices, filled her womb to the point it overflowed and seeped out all over my belly. “'Oh, my God! That was terrific! That was... was fantastic!" she gasped as she rolled from my body and bent over me to lick our combined love juices from my spent cock. "Oh, yes. That was wonderful." We both slept the sleep that only the well-fucked can sleep that night! The following day while having breakfast, we talked about the upcoming 4th of July holiday. We were going to nudist camp outside of Palm Beach and were really looking forward to it. We were a little apprehensive, though, since we had never been there, but Bill had spoken highly of it. We arrived at the camp and got settled in. Just as Bill had said, there were people of all shapes and sizes, young and old alike. At first, It did not seem to be anything like our swing club back home, yet it was. Amazed by how comfortable everybody seemed despite their nudity, it dawned on me that I was socializing with them, and I did not have an erection. Like the Club, everyone here shared a sense of freedom, but they were not here just for sex. We found our group and sat down with them. “Now you're beginning to understand people adapt so easily to this place,” Sally observed as she squirted suntan lotion on my back. "It's just as natural as nature itself." “Yeah. Sometimes I think that between the nuns at school, and the old priests at church, we were infected with a fear of our own bodies and our sexuality," Marlene observed. "Shit, when I was in the third grade, those nuns had me scared shitless that some boy might peek up under my skirt and cause me to burn in Hell for all eternity." We spent the rest of that day playing horseshoes, water polo, and badminton with our friends at the nudist camp. Late that evening, I poured myself a glass of Scotch and hit the Jacuzzi on the back deck of our cabin. I slid down into the warm, bubbly water while I waited for Sukie to join me on the deck. As Sukie often likes to do, making a production of undressing before we have sex, this was no exception. Sensuously, she slithered out onto the deck and slowly dropped her terry-cloth robe. Standing naked at the edge of the hot tub, she leaned over and kissed my lips as she reached down into the water for my swollen member. Suddenly, we heard a knocking on the cabin door. “Shit!” Sukie muttered in frustration as she picked up her robe and headed for the door. “Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back." “Hey! What are y'all doin'?" I heard Cheryl giggle as Sukie opened the door. “Hi, Tony!" Cheryl cheerfully greeted me as she and Donna, a woman we had briefly met earlier that day, followed Sukie back out to the deck. “We're not interrupting anything, are we? Our guys were worn out from the sun and have already turned in for the night, so Donna and I came over to see if y'all were still up to keep us company.” “Well, I was just about ready to get into the tub with Tony. You guys wanna join us?" Sukie invited as she dropped her robe onto a deck chair. “We don't want to be intruding," Donna nervously responded, "maybe we should just..." “That's nonsense, Sweetie. You're not intruding. Tony and I love having company. The more, the merrier," Sukie interrupted. “Come on in. You'll love it." Cheryl did not need coaxing. She was out of the t-shirt and shorts she had on against the cool night and into the hot tub before Sukie even had Donna's blouse open. “What are ya drinking?" Sukie offered as Donna slipped out of her bra. “Whatever you're drinking," Donna replied as she demurely pushed her summer skirt down. "Anything at all will be fine." Sukie brought a glass of wine for our visitors and climbed into the Jacuzzi next to Cheryl. “Come on in," I invited Donna as she stood quietly by the side of the hot tub. “Yeah. Get in, Donna. You'll really love it. It's great," Cheryl enthusiastically urged her companion. Handing me her drink to hold, Donna sat on the edge of the tub, then carefully swung her legs over the top and down into the water. “Oh, yes! That feels so good," Donna sighed as she reached for her drink. “Thanks for all you’ve done for Larry and me," Cheryl solemnly remarked as she sipped her drink. "By inviting us into your group and you've brought about a big change in our life. We really appreciate it, and we love you for it." “Honey, we did it because we love you, too," Sukie responded as she drew the little strawberry blond into her embrace and kissed her lips. Cheryl responded to Sukie’s caress. She opened her lips and sucking Sukie's probing tongue into her mouth as she placed her hand over my wife's heaving breast. “Cheryl really loves Larry, but that doesn't stop her from loving you guys, too," Donna remarked as she watched Cheryl caress Sukie's breast with her tongue. “That's what I love about this lifestyle we have all chosen to live.” “We don't confuse sex with love and marriage or marriage with sex,” I agreed. “They're great together, but it's not the only show in town if you get my drift. If Sukie feels an attraction to someone, then I think she should explore that with them. Man or woman, it doesn't matter." “And what I want to do with you is real, too," Donna huskily breathed as she reached for penis under the churning water. Donna pulled herself toward me and pressed her lips to mine. "Oh. I love the taste of whatever it is you're drinking, Tony," she gasped as she pulled herself up and sat on my lap, straddling my hips. "It tastes good." Snuggling up to me in the warm water, Donna ground her mound to my blood-engorged member as she pressed her breast to my lips. I sat in the warm, bubbly water, relishing in the attention I was receiving from the attractive woman pushing her yielding form to my body. Across the tub, Cheryl was now standing over Sukie, and as we watched, she lowered her pussy to my wife's mouth. Quickly, Sukie's tongue darted into Cheryl's passion, lapping at her with great enthusiasm. "I let Cheryl kiss my clit, tonight," Donna whispered, "when we shaved my pussy, but it wasn't the same as having a man do it." “It doesn't have to be the same, so long as it's pleasurable," I replied. “Let's get out of the tub so we can do something pleasurable together," Donna smiled. Leaving Sukie and Cheryl in the Jacuzzi, we dried off and went inside to the bedroom. Donna laid down on the bed on her back and motioned me to join her. As soon as I hit the bed, she wrapped an arm around my neck and drew me into her chest. I chewed and sucked her nipples while my hands explored her body. "I want you, Tony! I want your cock!" she sighed, dropping to her knees. "I want it! First in my mouth, then in my pussy. I want it, now!" Without hesitation, Donna's lips surrounded my cock, and she completely engulfed it in her mouth. "Um-mm... Um-mm...," she moaned as her head bobbed up and down over my shaft. Every time my swollen member came out of her mouth, she would lick the soft underside with her tongue. Then hurriedly, she would stuff it back in her mouth like a hungry little kid who was afraid her Popsicle was going to melt. "Oh, God! That's good, Tony," she finally stammered as she squeezed my shaft and licked pre-cum from the head. "You've got a good cock. I picked her up by her shoulders and, turning her around, gently pushed her down on the bed. “Now, it's my turn," I said as I spread her knees apart and knelt between her muscular legs. Her clit poked out from between the glistening lips of her freshly shaved pussy. The sweet aroma of her fluids filled my nostrils. It tantalized my senses as I pressed my tongue through the folds of her vaginal opening. "Oh, yes! Oh, yes!" she gasped as my tongue explored the depths of her passion. I worked her clit with my tongue while I inserted first one finger, then two fingers into her warm, moist womanhood. "Oh, God! Yes!" she cooed as I continued to probe into the pit of her sensuality. "I want your cock in my cunt! Fuck me, Baby! Fuck me, now!" She crossed her ankles behind my neck and let out a sigh of relief as I pressed my erection between the lubricated walls of her vagina. “Oh, yes! That's it, Tony! Fuck me!" Supporting myself above her, I repeatedly drove my manhood deep into her passion. I squeezed her breasts as she continued with her screaming. "Oh, yes! Yes! Fuck me, Tony! Fuck me!" I continued pumping into her undulating sex as her body writhed beneath me on the bed. Finally, as a wave of orgasmic pleasure came crashing down over her, she relaxed her legs and released me from the headlock in which she had held me. "Hold me, Tony. Hold me and tell me I'm not a bad person." Donna sobbed as she pulled me down on top of her and bit into my shoulder. Stunned at this sudden turn of events, I replied, “Sex is so beautiful. Why would you think you are going to hell for enjoying it?" Before I could continue that thought, another voice broke in. “Nobody's going to hell, Honey," Cheryl whispered as she lay down on the bed beside us. "Just put that bullshit outta your mind. Some people will try to tell you that, but they are fucked up and playing their mind games with you, that's all." “Cheryl's right, Honey," Sukie added as she also joined us on the bed and kissed Donna's cheek. "I know no matter how old you are, sometimes a strict upbringing can sneak back up on you when you least expect it. Don't let it get to you. You be you, and don't worry about what anyone else wants you to be." “Yeah. A little bit of lovin'" never hurt anybody," Cheryl said earnestly as she cupped Donna's tumultuously heaving breast and caressed its nipple between her lips. “I thought the same thing for a long time, but I have just finally set myself free once and for all from that bullshit. Don't think about that. Think about this!” Cheryl said as I felt her hand stroking the inside of Donna's thigh on its way to the hot spot between Donna's legs. After fingering Donna for a few minutes, Cheryl looked into Donna's eyes. She proceeded to spread Donna's pussy lips and lean over and start to tongue the love juices from her quivering slit. “Oh, my God! I don't know if I can go again so soon, but I'll try!" Donna breathlessly gasped, throwing her leg over Cheryl's shoulder, "Oh, yes! Yes, I love it!" Grinding her pussy to Cheryl's mouth, Donna reached out and held the strawberry blonde's head tight to her mound while Sukie leaned over to lick the honey from Cheryl's passion. “No matter how much you lick it, it never dries up," Sukie chuckled. “But I think I know how to get it even wetter!” Sukie grabbed my cock and pulled me to Cheryl's sex hole. I drove it into her to the hilt. "Oh!" Cheryl moaned while her tongue flickered over Donna's rosebud, "Ummm...." I held onto Cheryl's hips and pumped my swollen penis between the delicate folds of her vaginal lips. The harder I slammed my cock into her, the harder she rocked back to receive my thrusts. Tightening her muscles, she squeezed my member, which increased the delightful sensations. Sukie joined the action by swinging her leg over Donna's head and pressed the puffy lips of her vulva to the newcomer's mouth. "Is this what they call a daisy chain?” my wife gasped as Donna hungrily attacked Sukie's pussy. Reaching for me, Sukie leaned forward to embrace me in her arms. Before I kissed her, I licked a glistening droplet of Cheryl's pussy juice from her chin. Our tongues met and embraced as our lips came crashing together. 'No shit! Never in my wildest dreams... did I think sex could be this... this terrific...," my wife panted as Donna's tongue explored her intimate core. "Her tongue is almost as hard as your cock, Tony." I continued hammering my rock-hard cock into Cheryl's tight little box until I felt my scrotum begin to tingle from my impending orgasm. With her muscles clamped firmly around my shaft, her body began to convulse spasmodically. We came together in a symphony of "Oh's" and "Ah's" as my exploding cock fired volleys of semen into Cheryl's waiting passion. “Oh my God! I thought I died and went to heaven!" Donna managed to gasp from under the pile of writhing bodies. "I thought I was gonna drown when Sukie started to cum." We lay there several minutes, recuperating from our four-way marathon fuck. Cheryl licked the juices from my spent member while Sukie smothered Donna's mouth and breasts with warm caresses, cleaning her secretions from her new friend's face and bosom. “The first time I ever tasted a woman's juice was from Tony's cock after he and Marlene made love at Sally's several weeks ago," Cheryl commented. "I thought it seemed gross when I saw girls doing it in a video. But when I saw Marlene screwing Tony, I just couldn't resist getting into the action." “Now that you mention it," Sukie dreamily reminisced, "other than my own, Marlene's was the first girl-cum I ever tasted, too." "Don't ya think it's about time we take off, Cheryl?” Donna said as she crawled out of bed. "It's getting late. We've got all day tomorrow for fun too!” “I'm beat too,” Cheryl agreed. So the women gathered up their clothes and gave us each a goodnight kiss before heading back to their cabins for the night. The next day, I went with some other guys on a day trip to a nearby golf course. It already felt strange to have to wear clothes again. Just as soon as we could when we returned to the camp, we stripped back down and enjoyed the clothes-free feeling we had missed all day. Sukie had left me a note that Bill and Sally were hosting happy hour at their cabin, so I showered and made the short walk down the path to meet back up with my wife and our friends. "Oh my God! Oh, God! Yes, yes...." I heard Sukie frantically cry out as I stepped onto the cabin's front step. "Oh, yes... yes, love it..." Obviously, happy hour had already started! Two stairs at a time, I quickly ascended the cabin steps and went inside. I found my darling wife sitting astride my friend. Bill's legs were dangling over the edge of the bed while Sukie, impaled on his cock, was fucking him with wild, spontaneous wantonness. Sally, sitting on Bill's face, smiled and waved to me as I entered the room. She directed me to join them. While having her pussy eaten by her husband, Sally was kissing and fondling Sukie's breasts. Quickly disrobing, I hugged my wife and kissed her cheek. I squeezed her breasts as Sally tweaked and sucked her nipples. I caressed her shoulders, leaving a trail of kisses down her back. I quickly knelt behind Sukie and explored her ass with my tongue as she rode Bill's cock. My tongue probed her tight rectum then drifted to her vagina. I tasted the drippings of her sweet liquor as I lightly brushed against her lover's penis. I do not know if he felt my tongue on his cock, but Bill suddenly gasped and fiercely drove his tool deep into my wife. After several fruitless attempts, I pressed my growing erection to Sukie's sex hole. As Bill pulled out, my cock filled the void left in Sukie's vagina. My cockhead had just barely penetrated her vaginal lips when Bill's ardent member, with helpful guidance from Sukie, came rushing back into her womb. The warm, soft flesh of his penis slid effortlessly along the sensitive underside of my own, and together we drove to the top of Sukie's pleasure chamber. “Oh yes...,” Sukie cried out again as her love muscles tightened around our cocks. “Holy shit, Tony. This is really wild," Bill exclaimed as he partially withdrew his cock and pushed back in again. "Ain't never done this before." Bill continued plunging his cock into Sukie as I held mine in place. The feel of his penis rubbing against my mine was something totally new and quite exciting. I had never touched another man's penis before. Still, we were now enjoying the sensation of our cocks rubbing together as we both fucked my wife's love hole. “Hold still, both of you. I wanna fuck both your cocks," Sukie gasped as she slowly rose and then hastily lowered herself around us, impaling her pussy on both of our cocks. We fucked this way for several minutes, but the tingling sensation subsided because our cocks were not sliding against one another. I found a tube of lubricant on the nightstand. I quickly applied it to my cock, smearing the excess onto Sukie's anus. Although Sukie had enjoyed anal intercourse before, she had never before experienced a double penetration. I gently pressed my cockhead into Sukie's anus, and slowly her sphincter muscles relaxed, drawing me into the depths of her forbidden pleasure zone. By now, Sukie had quit pumping, which allowed Bill and me to resume our parallel quests. The tightness of her ass was heavenly as my cock plundered her most secret place. Through the thin membrane of tissue separating her two pleasure holes, I could feel Bill's cock rubbing against mine again. In union, all three of us ascended to a new pinnacle of sexual fulfillment. I felt the onset of my own orgasm as Bill became rigid and still. His legs quivered slightly, and I felt his cock begin to throb inside Sukie's cunt as he filled her womb with his cum. The grasp of Sukie's sphincter muscle tightened, and I quickly deposited a quantity of cum inside my wife too. “Oh, my God....” Sukie gasped as she fell on Bill's chest. "I have never… ever... been fucked like that before! Where did you learn that trick, Tony?" "I dunno," was the only reply I could come up with. "It seemed like a fun idea at the time." “Well, Bill seemed to enjoy it, too," Sally chuckled as she applied a hot face cloth to my limp penis. "Let me clean you up a little, Honey." Sally cleaned our love-making residue from my spent phallus as Sukie licked the mixture of love nectar and cum from Bill's withered member. After wiping me clean, Sally sucked my testicles into her mouth. She slowly began stroking life back into my cock as I amused myself tweaking her nipples that hung so tantalizingly close to me. “I never touched another guy's dick before. It wasn't what I thought it would be," Bill related as my wife messaged his balls and kissed his spent penis. "It felt so soft and smooth, and yet you were so fucking hard. And, I mean, it just felt so... so natural." “My words exactly,” I start to mutter when suddenly there was a knock on the cabin door. 'That'll be Chuck and Marlene," Sally observed as she rose from the bed. "I'll go let them in." Sukie rolled onto her back, and Bill's seminal fluids trickled from the aperture of her vaginal lips. I immediately crawled between her legs and licked the salty residue from her cunt as it trickled out. Not allowing a single drop to stain the bedspread, I even licked my own semen from her thighs as it oozed from her rectum. “Tastes good, doesn't it, Honey?" Sukie asked with a giggle when I had finished. "Now you know why I love sucking cock so much." “Hey! You guys started without us!" Marlene exclaimed as she, Chuck, and Sally entered the bedroom. "Move over and make room for me." “Mmmm... I taste cum," Marlene remarked after she pushed me down onto the bed next to Bill and Sukie and kissed me. "Have you been sucking Bill's cock, Tony? “No. But Tony licked me clean after they filled both my pussy and ass with spunk," Sukie giggled. "Getting him to suck cock will come later. Tonight, however, it was my treat. I had two cocks in my pussy at the same time! It was really wild." “Oh my God, Sukie! You just had your first vaginal DP? I don't believe it!" Marlene excitedly said. At the foot of the bed, Sally knelt at Chuck's feet. With a hungry look on her face, the fiery redhead gently held Chuck's mammoth cock in her hands and kissed its mushroom head as Chuck reached down to pick her up. Picking her up under her armpits, Chuck kissed her lips as she wrapped her legs around his hips. Then, while still kissing her, he slowly lowered her onto his erection. “Oh, God, your cock feels so good," Sally moaned as Chuck's cock separated her vaginal lips and penetrated the entrance to her sexuality. “Come on, lover," Marlene purred as she climbed up on the bed between my legs. "Let me get some of that delicious dick. I've been waiting for you all evening." Marlene took my cock in her mouth and completely engulfed me. She gently squeezed my testicles while she inserted a finger in my rectum and massaged my prostate. My cock tingled with excitement. She straddled my hips and slowly guided my swollen erection to the entrance of her passion. I pushed up with my hips and plunged into her chasm of desire. “Oh, yeah. That's what I've been wanting, Tony," Marlene gasped as she impaled herself again on my length. I drew her breast to my lips and sucked on her nipple as she rode me in her quest for gratification. Next to me, my wife reached out to hold my hand as she lowered her pussy over Bill's face. His tongue attacked her passion, and she went down on his cock in the sixty-nine position. She moaned as she sucked his enlarged appendage into her mouth, and squeezing my hand, gave me a sexy wink. “Fuck me, Honey. Oh, God, yes... Fuck me...," Marlene gasped as I thrust up with my hips to meet her gyrations, driving my love pole into her womb. Marlene's cunt muscles squeezed my cock as she repeatedly rose up and down on its length. "Yes... Yes...” Sally gasped with each penetration. Still standing at the foot of the bed, Chuck lifted her up and down, impaling her on his erection. Her vaginal lips, stretched to their limit, barely accommodated Chuck's girth. She had her arms draped around his neck and her legs wrapped around his midsection as he easily lifted her body, allowing her to slide back down on his cock. “Slide down to the foot of the bed, Honey. Let Bill in to fuck Marlene, too," Sukie whispered as she kissed my cheek. Marlene and I, being careful not to let my cock slip from her pussy, scooted down to where my legs were hanging over the edge of the bed. Sukie came around to my other side and knelt beside the bed as I felt Bill spread my legs to get access to Marlene. 'Umm-m-m-m. I love Marlene's nipples. Don't you, Honey?" Sukie murmured as she bit the nipple of Marlene's left breast. "They're so firm." I sensed Bill's penis pressing against my balls as he tried to squeeze it past my cock and into Marlene's pussy. Marlene lifted herself up and, holding our cocks together, lowered her sex onto our combined girth. Again, I felt the unique softness of Bill's turgid tool sliding against the delicate underside of my own cock as we both drove to the top of Marlene's womb. “Oh, my God! This is wild, Sukie!" Marlene exclaimed as her vaginal muscles clamped down on our cocks. "I've had DP before, but never two hard cocks in my cunt at the same time!" “That's what they did to me, too." Sukie laughed as she kneaded Marlene's breast. "Then Tony butt-fucked me while Bill nailed my pussy." Bill and I synchronized our stroking. As he was withdrawing, I drove into Marlene's pussy, and then I would defer to his forward motion. Marlene's vagina received a duel penetration while Bill and I stroked each other's cocks toward climax. In what seemed like only minutes, I felt Bill's sex organ erupting again, coating the walls of Marlene's pussy with his hot jism. As Bill deposited his load of hot semen into Marlene, I began pressing my cock toward the top of Marlene's love channel. “Oh, God. They're shooting...," Marlene gasped as her cunt muscles tightened around our cocks and her body convulsed from the orgasm that began to overtake her consciousness. "They're filling me up with their cum." Slowly, Bill withdrew his spent phallus from Marlene's vagina as Sukie pulled him toward her at the side of the bed. Marlene's cunt muscle loosened its hold around my dick as she slowly relaxed from her orgasm. 'Let me have some more of that juicy dick," Sukie chuckled as she drew Bill's cock into her mouth. She gently squeezed Bill's testicles as she sucked his withering appendage deep into her throat. "Um-mm... Marlene's juices taste so good." “Mmmmm... Bill's cock tastes good, too," Sukie then giggled as she squeezed more seminal fluid from the urethra of Bill's penis. Sukie then guided Bill closer to the side of the bed and held his genitalia to my lips. "Here, Tony. You gotta taste it." 'Ah... I don't know…if we should, Sukie." Bill stuttered as my tongue licked the drop of pearly liquor from the tip of his spent erection. "We...we're not... not gay..." “Gay? Well... fuck? You guys get all excited when we suck your cocks," Marlene laughed. "And? Are you not the one who was soooo all hot-to-trot at the prospect of me fucking your wife the first time we went to The Club? You don't think us girls are gay? Do ya?" “Well... No." Bill stammered. "No, I don't think you're gay. But... it's just that we never... we never..." Sukie pushed Bill closer, and I drew the entire length of his penis into my mouth. Taking the bulb of his cockhead into the back of my throat caused me to gag. This was something Sukie wanted. And, in a unique way, so did I. The salty taste of our combined seminal fluids and the nectar at Marlene's love juices still lingered on his appendage. I drew his love tool deep into my throat as Sukie stroked the root, coaxing even more semen from his balls. “Doesn't that taste good, Honey?" Sukie purred as she kissed me. "Don't ya just love the taste of pussy and cum, all mixed together?" “Oh my God! Look at Bill and Tony," Sally squealed from her perch overlooking our bed, “that's so fucking hot!" Kissing my cheek, Sukie left me and went to Sally and Chuck at the foot of the bed. Sally, still impaled on Chuck's cock reached out and drew my wife into their embrace. “We have the best sex together, don't we?" Sally purred at Sukie caressed her breasts. "Put me down on the bed, Chuck. I want Sukie to eat my pussy." Chuck gently lifted Sally from his erection and carefully placed her down on the bed. She spread her legs wide apart and welcomed Sukie to sample her succulent pussy. As Sukie leaned over to begin tonguing Sally's wet offering, she reached back with one hand and spread her own vagina open for Chuck. Check fell to his knees and buried his face in my wife's vagina, which of course, was still quite wet from being recently fucked by Bill and me. Marlene wrapped her arms around Bill and licked his shaft while I continued to suckle on the head of his cock. "I think it's kinda cool watching you fuck Tony's mouth. Especially after both of you guys had your dicks in my cunt." Chuck held Sukie by the hips, and as she licked Sally's clitoris, he worked his penis between the folds of her pussy lips. Once in, he continued to drive his oversized appendage into her, hammering at the top of her womb. In response, Sukie pushed back against him, impaling herself on his length and taking his entire shaft, balls deep, to the hilt. Watching my wife bringing his wife to climax must have been exciting for Bill. I felt his cock begin to grow hard in my hand as Marlene and I squeezed and stroked its length. Each time Chuck drove his massive appendage into my wife's sex, Bill pushed his ever-hardening penis into my throat, causing me to gag still even more. “You'll get used to it, Honey," Marlene assured me as she lay down next to me and kissed me. "The first time I ever sucked cock, I had a hard time taking it down my throat, too. Chuck arranged a gang-bang for my birthday, and I fucked him, Bill, and four other guys. Sucking their cocks was the hardest part cause I had never even sucked Chuck off; his dick is just too damn big." The sights and sounds of lovemaking were far too much for Bill. As he watched Sukie bring his wife even closer to climaxing, his erection began to explode, and he shot his first wade of hot semen on my face. Marlene, recognizing that Bill was starting to cum, quickly pulled his cock away from my mouth. However, she was not quick enough to envelop his erupting appendage in her mouth before he shot again. His next ejaculation landed on her upper lip and in her nose. Marlene giggled as she stuffed the spewing penis in her mouth and began to suck his seminal fluids. “Oh, my God...." Sally gasped as she sprayed her nectar on Sukie's face. Chuck grunted, his face turned red, and he held Sukie's hips tightly in his massive hands. Beads of sweat streamed down from his forehead. He pushed his love tool deep into my wife, making his final plunge before depositing his seed deep in her womb. Marlene threw her leg over my body and, straddling my torso, impaled her sex on my rapidly rising erection. Again, I entered her wet pussy and drove to the top of her womb as she lowered herself onto my cock. Pressing her abundant breasts to my chest, Marlene leaned forward and kissed me with a sly grin on her face. She French kissed me and snowballed Bill's jism into my mouth while she tightened her cunt muscles around my hard-on. Swallowing the shared semen, I drove my rock-hard cock to the top of her canal. Marlene moaned with pleasure. “Oh, yes... Oh, yes...." she managed to speak as our tongues, entwined together, savored the flavor of Bill's semen in our mouths. "Fuck me, Honey. Yes, fuck me...." She remained on top of me and continued to ride me, and I matched her gyrations with long, slow strokes into her womanhood. We relished in the pleasure of one another's company. When her cunt muscles tightened around my phallus, I responded by driving my cock into her with even greater enthusiasm. My balls began to tingle, and sensing my impending ejaculation, Marlene's body commenced to tremble. “My God, Tony. Please... Please shoot your load in me. I love having your cum in my cunt..." Marlene dirty talked. One last vigorous plunge into her, and I dumped my load. My cock pulsated and exploded, spewing its charge of hot liquid seed into her womb. Marlene laid down and held me close. Moments later, as we recovered and came to our senses, we discovered that we were all alone in the bedroom. We lay there quietly, sharing in the tender afterglow of our lovemaking for several intimate minutes. “Where do you think everybody went?" Marlene jokingly asked as she gently stroked my limp penis. "Do you think they ran away from home?" "I don't know, but I could really go for a drink. How about you?" I asked as I crawled from the bed. When we entered the kitchen, we discovered Sally and Sukie fixing drinks. "Hey, Honey. The guys are out in the Jacuzzi," Sukie announced. "We'll be right out with some drinks.” I went out and joined Bill and Chuck for a relaxing soak in the hot tub. " Damn, Tony. That gal of yours never stops fucking, does she?" Chuck observed. "After the two of you fucked her, she came to me, and I fucked her. Then she went back to Bill, and he fucked her again. How many times can she do it?" "I don't know for sure. Since we started swinging, Sukie has become insatiable," I responded. "You guys took us to parties and inducted us into The Club. She's been a totally different woman. But, I want to go on record as saying, I am not complaining." I continued thinking about Sukie just to myself. For seventeen years, Sukie slowly developed from a young, blushing, virgin bride to a reserved (yet head-turning) P.T.A. officer and soccer-mom to two girls. Sukie’s sexual experience was strictly limited to pleasing me, her husband, throughout those first seventeen years. I was her spouse; she was my mate. I had entertained myself with fantasies of wife-swapping and enjoying the forbidden freedoms, masturbating to porn depicting swingers engaged in various forms of forbidden sexual activity, and imagining Sukie and myself being part of their community. On the other hand, Sukie became quite upset when I brought up the subject, feeling it a threat that endangered the safety net she had created around our environment. As those years progressed, Sukie firmly resolved that she would someday deliver and enjoy fulfilling her husband's sexual aspirations as well as her own. But how to do that without compromising her soul? The journey was not easy. Waging war with the forces of guilt. Balancing what the nuns had taught her about the evils of the pleasures of the flesh and her own deep sexual feelings was a daunting task. The turning point in our sex life was discovering that her two best friends, Sally and Marlene, were sexually uninhibited. Not only with their own husbands but with other couples as well. Sally and Marlene had secretly conspired to include their friend Sukie in their community of sexual freedom. They discovered, to their delight, that I had unsuccessfully attempted to introduce Sukie to swinging. They set out to assist me in my quest for the sexually broadening of Sukie’s lifestyle. For the first seventeen years of our marriage, Sukie and I had engaged in sexual activity with just ourselves, husband and wife. But thanks to Sally and Marlene and their influence over Sukie, I have had the unique pleasure of witnessing Sukie in an intimate sexual liaison with different men and women. “So…Yes. My Sukie is a slut,” I would say to those people who point their fingers and wag their tongues, but I am quite content being married to a slut. Sukie is openly honest with herself and with me about her sexual needs. She has sexual relations with whomever she pleases and prides herself on being honest and aboveboard about it. I, too, have enjoyed the attention of some very sexy and beautiful women. Almost as confirmation on the path Sukie had chosen, I then thought about young Cheryl. Her awakening and taking ownership of her own sexuality despite what others may think, and our part in that. I was happy that Cheryl had arrived there at a much younger age than Sukie had. Still, there is no turning back the clock, and I wouldn't trade any of the years Sukie I had spent together for anything. Whether they were the conservative early years or the wild later years. Bill interrupted my thoughts. “Life is good,” he said with a contented sigh as he leaned further back into the hot bubbly water. “Yes, it is,” I said as I saw our naked wives coming out the door, drinks in hand to join us in the hot tub, “yes, it is.”
  2. I am the male half of a couple that has enjoyed the excitement of swinging for many years. From my standpoint I have enjoyed the exhilaration from not only having sex with women outside my marriage but also the stimulation of watching my wife having sex with other men. I know that we both enjoy the swinging life style now but it wasn't always this way. When we first started swinging I thought that it was an activity that I enjoyed and she was just doing it for me. I would like to tell you about the night that I found out that she enjoyed it as much as I did. Let me start by telling you a little bit about us. We were both raised in small towns in central California a few miles apart. We were married when we were both teenagers with very little sexual experience for either one of us. No matter what you hear about the sixties and the sexual revolution it wasn't alive and well in central California back in the mid-to-late sixties. When we met she was a virgin and I had only had sex with two girls. One of the many problems with marrying so young is that there always comes a time when you start feeling like you have missed-out on something. You never had the chance to experience other sexual partners. I was no different, those thoughts starting creeping into my mind about eight years after we were married. We would go to parties and there would always be the single guys that seemed to be with a different girl at every party. I thought it was just a guy thing, but guys let me break it to you the girls have the same thoughts. When you really love your partner even though you have those kinds of thoughts you tend to push them back in your mind and focus on the other things that make you life together so great. But for some of us no matter how hard we try to ignore those thoughts they just keep coming back. You know you don't want to cheat on your wife. Its not just about having sex with other people, its about exploring new sexual adventures. My wet dreams have always seemed to center on my wife and I, having new and exciting sexual adventures together. It wasn't just about me having sex with other women but also watching her having sex with other men. The thought of watching her in bed with another man and having his cock buried deep in her pussy always caused and instant erection for me. For the longest time I thought there must be something wrong with me getting so turned-on at the thought of watching her fuck another man. I wanted so much to make my dreams of these adventures come true but I had two problems to overcome. First was how do you break this to your wife and second, how is she going to accept the idea. Next was, where do you find other people who think like you do and are interested in having this kind of sex. This, I might add was before the days of the Internet with chat room and the like. One day I ran across a magazine with amateur photographs. I thumbed through the magazine and found that they were pictures of nude women that had been posted by or with their husbands or boyfriends approval. There was also a forum in the back of the magazine that related stories from couples about their swinging adventures. There were stories about 3-somes, 4-somes, swinging parties as well as sexual adventures between the couples alone. That night when my wife and I were both in bed I brought the magazine out and we started reading some of the stories together. We, or should I say I started with a story of a couple on an exotic vacation. Then onto stories about two couples involved in a foursome. As we read the stories one by one I reached down between her legs and rubbed her pussy. Her panties were soaked and I was very pleased that the stories were having their desired effect on her. After we put the magazine aside and I had my cock buried deep in her pussy I commented on how much the stories had turned her on. She denied it at first but soon confessed that indeed the stories were very stimulating. We started using these stories as a regular stimulation for our sex life. She got to the point she was looking forward to reading the stories as much as I was. After a period of time during our after story time sex I started asking her if she would like to be involved in our own sexual adventures like the ones in the story. Her initial reply was that she wasn't interested in doing anything of the kind. I was the only man she ever wanted in her sex life. But as any good salesman will tell you, you never take no for an answer. As I persisted in my asking her, she finally broke-down and said that it might be fun and she might be interested if I really wanted to. But we would have to find another couple that we enjoyed being with and they had to be from out of the area. She definitely didn't want anybody in town knowing what we were doing. I bought a swingers magazine with ads from other couples. We meet with two couple over the next few months and I finally got to enjoy a foursome with another couple. The sight of my wife being fucked by another man was every bit as exhilarating as I thought it would be. As was the thrill of having sex with another woman in the same bed as my wife while she was having sex with another man. When we were with the couples we met my wife seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. She would laugh with them and always had at least two orgasms during the nights we would play. However afterwards when I would ask her if she had enjoyed herself she would always say that she had but she was only doing it because I wanted to. As time went by it was really getting to the point that I was questioning whether we should continue in the life style or not. We had found out quite by accident that a couple that we were real close friends with also enjoyed swinging and our friendship with them had expanded into a sexual relationship. The wife seemed to enjoy our encounters with them but it seemed that every time I suggested something involving swinging to her, her answer would be 'I don't care, what ever you want to do.' Through one of the swingers publications I received I learned of a 'party house' not too far from us. We had never been to a commercial party house before but the thought of it seemed enticing to me so I suggested going to my wife. The answer was the same as always 'I don't care, whatever you want to do.' I checked it out and gave them a called to learn more about it. They explained that there was a small cover charge at the door to cover the food and drinks and what not. They operated the parties out of a large house located in the country in a secluded location. They had three bedrooms, one was used as an orgy room and the other two bedrooms were divided off into private areas. They also had a hot tub, as well as open areas where you could mingle with the other couples. We started going to this party house and enjoyed the people we meet there. It was for couples only but on rare occasions a single could attend with the permission from the management. They seemed to have a regular clientele who frequented their parties but new people also seemed to be found at their parties. We had met and partied with about three different couples during our first few trips to these parties. We were never pressured and found it a great atmosphere to have fun in. Up to this point in time we had only partied with other couples we had never had a 3-some with another male or female. All of the times we had met and partied with another couple, whether it was at one of these parties or through correspondence with another couple was always initiated by me. My wife was always a willing participant but she would never initiate a conversation or suggest anything with any of the couples we would meet. This all changed at one of the parties we attended. One Saturday I ask the wife if she would like to go out that night. She said it sounded fine to her and ask were I wanted to go. I told her I thought we might drive over to the party house which meet with her usual reply 'OK, whatever you want to do.' We dropped the kids at the sitters and arrived at the party house at about 9:00PM that night. The crowd seemed rather small that night and none of the couple we had previously met were there. We got a glass of wine and some munchies and mingled for a while. I asked the wife if she would like to get another glass of wine and take a hot tub. She agreed that it sounded good and we went to one of the changing rooms to remove our clothes and put on a robe. The hot tub was located in an area that had been the garage before being closed off and made into a hot tub room. When we got to the hot tub there were about 5 or 6 people already in it. There were two couples and a couple of guys relaxing in the warm water when we walked up to the tub. As we walked up to the tub one of the guys in the tub looked over at Mia {my wife} and said the water is great come on in. Mia smiled at him, she removed her robe and climbed the steps and entered the warm water. As she climbed into the tub everybody in the tub got a great view of her shaved pussy and her beautiful round breast. The gentleman that had invited her in moved over a little and offered her a set. He was located on the far side of the tub from where she entered at so she waded across the tub allowing him a great look at her breast and set-down beside him. I removed my robe and followed her into the water. There were enough people in the tub that the only open spot available was on the far side of the tub from where Mia was setting. I introduced myself and Mia to the other people in the tub and set back enjoying the water. Mia was talking to her new friend and I started a conversation with the other two couples in the tub. One of the girls in the tub, a very pretty young blond was located to my right. As we were chatting in the warm water she stated that she was getting too hot and climbed out and sit on the edge of the tub between her husband and me. As she was setting just a few feet from me at the edge of the tub she turned herself toward me with her legs spread just enough to show off her beautiful well trimmed pussy, I could feel my cock starting to get hard. I was thinking that I had found a couple that I would really like to party with a little later. I looked over to see how Mia was doing. The guy that had invited her into the tub was now setting right next to her. I could tell that their legs were touching and they were engulfed in their own conversation. As I was watching I saw him turn a little toward her and saw that he reached over under the water and was rubbing either her thighs or her pussy. I then saw her reach over I knew that she was stroking his cock. As she reached over I saw a little wide-eyed expression come over her as she started stroking his cock. Mia told me later on the drive home that they had just been talking. She was enjoying his company and he seemed like a real nice guy. She said that when he turned toward her he had reached down and started to massage her thigh. She said that he had then started to work his hand up toward her pussy. He gentile spread her legs and began to rub her pussy. She said it had felt so natural that she spread her legs wider giving him better access to her rapidly warming pussy. He then gently took her hand and placed it on his erect cock. She said it was one of the biggest cocks she had ever felt and knew she wanted to feel it deep inside her. As I was watching Mia and her new friend I lost track of time and also of the couple I had been talking to. Another couple walked into the room and over to the couple that I had been talking to, they were friends of theirs that they had come to the party with and they left together. Mia and her friend seemed to be enjoying themselves so I told her I was going to the restroom and would be right back. When I returned to the darkened hot tub room everybody except for Mia, her friend and one other guy had left the hot tub. Mia and her friend were kissing and I could tell that he had a finger or two working hard in her pussy as she was stroking his cock. I stood just outside the doorway watching them with my cock starting to regain its own erect status. They broke their embrace and he said something to her. I saw her nod her head yes and they stood up and started to get out of the tub. I slipped back into the house so she wouldn't know I saw them and wait for her to tell me what was going on. I didn't have to wait too long to find out what she had in mind. Her and her friend walked out of the hot tub room and she had a glow on her face. She saw me, walked up to me in a rather fast pace grabbed my hand and said 'come on lets go party.' I let her lead both me and her new friend into one of the semiprivate rooms. Once inside she introduced me to her new friend John as she was removing her robe. John and I both removed the towels we had around our waists and Mia lead us over to one of the mats on the floor. John and I laid down one on each side of Mia. As we stretched out on our backs Mia looked over at me with a smile on her face and a mischievous look in her eyes. She reached down with both hands and took my cock in one hand and Johns cock in the other and began to stroke us both at the same time. After a couple of minutes of that John and I took a breast apiece, massaging each and rubbing her nipples between our thumbs and fingers. Her breathing was becoming more rapid and her grip on our cocks was becoming firmer by the seconds. I moved around just a little so I could bend down and take one of her now erect nipples in my mouth. As I licked and sucked on her nipple I reached down to feel her pussy. When I did I found John was already there. Her legs were spread wide to give him access and he had two fingers buried deep in her now flowing pussy. As John fucked two fingers in and out of her pussy I began to rub her very sensitive clit. I knew she wouldn't be able to take much more of our combined attention without cuming. Without letting go of our cocks she rolled her head back, ground her pussy into Johns probing fingers and let her first orgasm of the night race through her. The heavy petting they had done in the hot tub must have had her right on the brink when they decided to take the action to one of the rooms. As she was enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm John and I continued to stroke her body. As her breathing became more normal she smiled and said, that was great but I want to feel the real thing in my pussy. With that she rolled over on all fours with her ass pointed toward John and her head just above my cock. John got up behind her, she reached back and guided his cock into her pussy. With one stroke John slid all nine inches into her. She arched her back, rolled her head back and pushed back against the cock that was impaling her pussy. As John began to fuck her in earnest she reached down taking my cock in her hand and lowered her mouth on it. She stroked and sucked me in rhythm with Johns cock pounding in and out of her pussy. John would slid his cock almost all the way out of her. Hesitate a second then slam it all the way back in her again. Every time he did this she would gasp with pleasure. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out much longer with the sight of John fucking her from behind and her stroking and sucking my cock. I knew my breathing was getting noticeably faster and deeper. Mia looked up at me and gasp, don't cum yet I want to do something that I have always wanted to but never had a chance to. I told her that was fine with me but she had better get on with it because I couldn't hold out much longer. She rose up to where she was standing on her knees. John had followed her lead and managed to make the position change without removing his cock from her pussy. With her legs spread as wide as she could she looked over at me and said I want you to rub my clit with your cock. I want to feel like both of you are going to have your cocks in my pussy at the same time. I am as straight as straight can be and the thought of having my cock in the same proximity as another mans cock had never entered my mind before. But as hot as I was at the time it sounded like a hell of an idea. With Johns cock buried to the hilt in her pussy she reached down and spread the lips of her pussy exposing her clit. I slid up to her and started rubbing my cock over her clit. John held still holding his cock into her as hard as he could. He then began to slid his cock in and out of her again. At one point as he slid his cock almost all the way out at the same time I was sliding my cock down her clit my cock entered her pussy. I couldn't help myself I thrust into her I far as I could. Then John and I started to take turns sliding our cocks into her and alternating between the two of us. When I would pull out of her he would thrust into her and visa versa. When my cock wasn't in her pussy I would hold it and rub the head over her clit. With the juices from her pussy running down the insides of her thighs and with her arms around my neck to maintain her balance Mia was in heaven. She would arch her ass back when John would thrust his cock into her and roll her hips forward to meet my cock. John was the first to start to cum, he thrust his cock into Mia, holding her by the hips he drove his cock into her as far as he could and started to cum deep in her pussy. When she felt the first jets of his cum in her pussy Mia could hold out on longer. She pulled me to her and kissed me deeply driving her tongue into my mouth. I couldn't take it, with the head of my cock rubbing her clit I began stroking it for all I was worth. It didn't take long until my cum was shooting out onto her clit. I was cuming so hard that I could hear it hitting her clit. I can't remember having ever cum that hard or that much before in my life. Mia was spent, holding onto me with her arms around my neck she let the waves of pleasure pass through her. After a few minutes she raised her head to look me in the eye and said I love you and that was great. John was still holding on to her and still had his shrinking cock in her pussy. John cock finely softened and slid out of her pussy. When it did the cum he had deposited deep inside her started to flow down her thighs. Mia excused herself to use the restroom and clean up a little. When she stood up I could see for the first time the amount of her juices that had flowed down the insides of her thighs. She was wet almost to her knees. I reached up and stroked the wetness on the insides of her thighs and commented that she looks like she had really enjoyed herself. She just looked down at me with a smug look and said 'oh yea. It was fantastic' and I will be right back. To get to the restroom from the room we were in you have to walk through an open area of the house where the guest would mingle. In the past Mia would never walk through this area totally nude but tonight with the sexual glow still on her face she walked out of the room totally nude. The closest restroom was occupied I found out later and she decided to use the one located in what was the master bedroom, now the orgy room. After Mia left the room John said why don't we get something to drink and I could sure use a smoke. Sounded good to me so we both grabbed our towels wrapped them around our waists and went out to get a drink and grab a smoke. We stepped outside to get some air and have a smoke. John gave me his number and said he would love to get together with us again any time we had the urge to party again. After we finished our smoke John said he was going to get dressed that he had to leave but he would catch up with Mia and say goodbye before he left. It had been about ten or fifteen minutes since Mia had left for the restroom and I was beginning to wonder what was keeping her. I walked down the hall to the restroom off the hallway. The door was open and it wasn't being used. I checked in the room we had been in, MIAs robe was still on the floor but she wasn't there. I went into the orgy room to check out the other restroom to see if she was all right. The orgy room was kept in a very low light. It was enough to see in but you had to let your eyes become accustom to the darkness before you could see very well. As I was standing just inside the room waiting for my eyes to become accustom to the light I could tell there were about five or six couples in the room engaged in various sexual activities. I heard Mia before I actually saw her or should I say I heard her moans before I saw her. To be continued...
  3. My wife Mary and I have a 30’ pontoon boat we keep on Lake Whatcom. Occasionally we charter out for special occasions. This story is about one of those occasions last September just as summer was about to end. A group of folks asked us to troll them around the lake one Thursday evening. We were to provide light refreshments and they would bring their own drinks. We set sail about 8 p.m. and cruised to the south end of the lake. We trolled about 10 knots while the guest chit chatted, ate and drank. On the way back the sun was setting fast and we found ourselves in the middle of that large lake, seeing lights in the distance of homes. There were four couples on board and two singles. Things were getting just a little boring for some of the guests. Mary opened the floor hatch and turned on the underwater lights to see if we could see any fish or sea monsters. One of the guys wanted to see a mermaid and we all laughed. From the back of the crowd came Mary again and said if you look hard enough you may see a mermaid. She was only wearing a white cotton jumpsuit over her 5’4” body. Someone again said they couldn’t see any mermaids when Mary suddenly stepped into the hole. Splash! She dove down and swam underwater back and forth for 5 minutes or so. Everyone, me included was speechless. As Mary floated on her back you could clearly see her c cup breast and beautiful nipples, even her shaved pussy! She said the water was warm and we should join her. Nobody took her offer. Mary climbed the ladder on the rear of the boat and walked into the crowd, she looked quite beautiful with the jumpsuit clinging to her girlie frame! She unzipped it and pulled it off, stepping out of it for all to see her naked white body. Mary teased around as she went and rubbed Ralph’s dick thru his pants. Poor guy, he was just busting to be let loose. There were five other ladies on the boat. Mary then said “OK ladies, if you get enough cock at home don’t do what I did. If not . . .well, and with that Susie splashed in head first. When Susie climbed back on board Mary helped her get naked. She was a little on the chunky side, but well proportioned. The married couples were still “frozen” when Mary had Suzie lay on the table as she spread her legs for all to see, and much again to my surprise she went down on Suzie. In just moments two more ladies Kathy and Kim jumped in, followed by their husbands, and followed by all who remained. I stripped down before I dove in. Back on the boat everyone was now naked. All dicks were at attention and dripping with anticipation. Mary said “great”, but we can’t play yet. First I want to do something as she went up to Suzie again and kissed her fully on her lips. Then she turned around and fell to her knees as she grabbed John’s raging hard cock. "Oh Kathy", said Mary, "you don’t mind if I let off a little pressure from your husbands cock do you?" " I guess not," replied Kathy. "That’s good because I’m going to suck him and fuck him till he can’t walk". I could not believe what was going on. We have talked about swinging, but never in my imagination! Mary had John’s meat in her mouth and went at it like it was her last supper. Then she pushed him to the floor and pounced on his 7” tool. Mary rammed him hard up and down. I can’t express the horny feeling I had as I watched my wife sliding up and down another man’s cock. John shot his load in just a quick minute. As his limp dick slid out of Mary she got up and lay on the table and said nobody fucks until my pussy is licked clean. Damn, where did she come up with this stuff!? Suzie rushed over and quickly buried her head between Mary’s legs. The people did not obey Mary and started fucking and sucking right away. When Suzie was done, I went to her and kissed her hard and even shared some of John’s cum. I laid Suzie back and stuck my dick in her and fucker her hard. Mary came over to me and kissed me and said “isn’t this fun”? Because of the excitement all the guys came pretty quickly and the girls all had cum running down their legs. Mary suggested we take care of each other and some of the ladies did while others went for a swim to clean off. It was wonderful to watch these housewives lick out each others pussies, knowing it was a first for them. With that, all dicks were hard again and since the ladies were having sex with other ladies, well the guys thought they could too. We were all screwing someone new. Mike asked me to fuck his wife Cindy so he could watch. I lay down on the floor and to my surprise Mike grabbed my dick as Cindy lowered herself on me. Mike guided it in. He said he enjoyed seeing my cock sliding into his wife, and by the way she was bouncing so did she! I shot my wad into Cindy after she came and she fell back on the floor. In no time Mike was between her legs cleaning up what I had left. I just lay there watching. When Mike was done he turned around and said “do you mind if I clean you off”? I was fucking dumbfounded, but before I could answer there he was with my cock in his mouth. He was certainly licking me clean. Mike gave me a blowjob that for the third time brought my dick to attention. Mary came over to me and gave me a deep French kiss, telling me she enjoyed watching me getting fucked and sucked, and she thought Mike was doing a good job. With my new hard cock I went over to Helen, who was just freshly fucked by Dave and had his cum oozing from her. We kissed passionately and I stuck my cock in her. I stuck her in every hole she had before I again lost my load. When I was done I called for Mike to come clean me off. By this time we were pretty much spent. Done. So everyone was watching Mike suck my dick. As he did me Mary cleaned Cindy. One of the other guys said “hey, I could use a little cleaning” and Mike went and sucked his cock as his wife looked on too. We all went for one last swim to clean off. Mary handed towels to all those who were in need. Luckily our boat dock was in a secluded area so guest could walk to their cars naked. Still, some stopped to screw some more and that is OK with us. Mary has been holding out on me and we need to have a chat. We’ll share that with you in another sexciting episode.
  4. So... we are going to a meet and greet that is held at a hotel bar. It is going to be in late December, so I'm guessing pretty cold. Does the female need to wear a cocktail dress or can I wear jeans with heels and a cute low cut blouse? I don't want to be underdressed as that's something I'm always concerned with.
  5. This definitely doesn’t fall under “best practices” for organizing lifestyle events: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/27/nyregion/nycha-bronx-staff-sex-parties.html “The litany of problems facing public housing residents in New York City — mold, lead paint, faulty boilers and leaky roofs — just got longer: claims of staff sex parties. The entire 40-person staff of a housing development in the Bronx was reassigned over the weekend after residents complained that some workers had been drinking and having sex on the job. Male and female supervisors at Throggs Neck Houses engaged in erotic activities with their subordinates for months — both inside and outside the buildings, said Monique Johnson, the president of the development’s resident association.”
  6. What happens when the "party" is over. When everyone has been satisfied (or not). Usually drinking or whatever, maybe some snacks/hors d'oeuvres or even a BBQ/grillin' comes first as a sort of icebreaker to get a party started but what about after? Do people emerge from their experiences together and keep partying or do people go home after. My wife has gone off with another man and come back after they finished and we all continued to party. I always fantasized about her going off with a second, or third, man . Has anyone experienced their wife going off privately with more than one man at a party?
  7. My husband and I have been invited to a lifestyle pajama party. It is at a club. I cannot seem to find any guidelines or suggestions of what to wear. I can message them, but hoping to get some feedback here first. If you were invited to a lifestyle pajama party, what would you wear?
  8. The original "Injured During Sex" thread is "archived", so I am going to start a new edition. My dear, long suffering wife likes to stay up late after the other house-party guests have retired for their well-deserved night's rests. Upon one occasion, about a year ago, she and one of the men in her "stable" were up and still goin'-at-it at 3 am when he stumbled over something in the dark and his ass punched a hole in the Sheetrock of the front bedroom. He felt regret for causing the damage so Mister D and I spend the next day patching the ass-shaped hole in the wall. Well, early (very early) this morning, the same two culprits decided to get into the stand-up shower stall and have stand-up sex while getting clean. Neither I nor any of the other stay-over house guests remember hearing anything, by my wife slipped on a bar of soap. She got up this morning and, with a smile on her face, sat at breakfast, socialized and eventually kissed and waved all of the guests goodbye. The very second the last person disappeared down the road, her face contorted in pain and she told me about how her knee was bruised and swollen. This repair will not be as easy as patching a wall. I am now watching her in her Oxycodone, Tylenol, ice-pack-swelling-reduction, alcohol-induced twilight state and I believe tomorrow I am going to be skipping work and taking her to the urgent-care clinic. She objects and says, "I'll be OK." But I know better. So what "Injured Suring Sex" stories to you have?
  9. How do you handle a small party of 4 couples, where you are simply not attracted to one of the couples attending?
  10. We have been enjoying ourselves and meeting new people in the lifestyle for a short time now. We have enjoyed going to the clubs and attending the events but we have been interested in attending some off premises meet and greets. There are a few groups in the area that list them on the SLS board for anyone to sign up for and attend. I recently decided to sign us up for a party a local group was arranging. Since they did not make it clear in the posting I sent the organizer a message inquiring about the location and cover charge. we did not receive a message back but noticed a couple days later the post had been changed to include "Guests that sign up, must receive a confirmation email from us to confirm their spot on the guest list. The confirmation email will include all the event details." That makes good sense and we figured the event organizer is bombarded with messages and that was a great way to handle it. I get on line today and noticed we had been removed from the attended list. I assumed I must have hit the wrong button and inadvertently removed us so we added us again. Two hours later, poof, gone again. I sent the organizer a message "We have signed up for the event on Saturday and we seem to keep getting removed. Is this a very polite way to say we are not welcome?" We have yet to hear back and my gut tells me we wont. Have we been told we are not acceptable for their group? Their group information is a new social club for HWP couples and single females in the Raleigh and Charlotte areas. they have been around since 2012 so they are not very good at updating the group info The event advertisement is the areas biggest and hottest social group in the Raleigh area, is thrilled to announce our next party will be on Saturday, January 18th from 9:30PM-1AM in downtown Raleigh! For those that haven't been to one of our events we rent out a bar in downtown Raleigh and routinely fill it up with the hottest couples and sexiest single females in the area! These events are pressure free and a great way to meet new friends. Our venue features a full bar, DJ, dance floor, large outdoor patio- all 100% for our group to protect your privacy. That we are aware of we have never met the couple who organized the event. I have contacted one of the admins previously introducing ourselves to them. They stopped responding to our messages after a couple back and forths so I would have guessed they were aware I knew how to take a hint since I stopped messaging them. We consider ourselves attractive although we are a bit fluffy so we can only assume they are able to look at our profile and public pictures and determine we are not their type of people. I went to the organizers SLS profile and it read; We Are Looking For: We are a fun and social pair that really enjoy meeting new people. As with most people we stay busy so our time out is limited so let when free we prefer to attend parties or events. We like to believe we are attractive and both have very warm and outgoing personalities. Overall, we think we are pretty snazzy people. Description : We have pictures to trade other than the ones posted here. Both of us are in good shape and HWP. Our fantasies and/or real experiences: What else we'd like to say, do, see, hear about and/or learn: We are not into full swap. If this is not what you are interested in, we totally understand and respect it, but it is just not for us at this time. Since what they are looking for describes who they are we can only assume they are looking for themselves. If people are going to organize and hold events that are limited to only the type of people they want to attend should they not specifically advertise it as a members only event? If they advertise that they will send out confirmation e-mails and they don't want someone to attend their event would it not be less offensive to simply never send the confirmation rather than delete them from the event? I know there is a whole argument about returning messages. Some people are saying no thanks by simply not responding, others at least take the time to send a quick thanks but no thanks. But a event organizer should at least have the common courtesy to say "we don't think you'll fit into our group". I think people like this are who put a lot of people giving the lifestyle a try the unnecessary push away and discourages participation. Yes, rejection is a normal and acceptable thing, not everyone is into everyone. But seriously, a whole group? Yes I am ranting and I figured this would be a pretty good place to do it. I really don't want to send them another message because I intuitive enough to know that no response is all the response I will get.
  11. Let me start by saying that my wife Linda and I have been together for many year. The glue that’s held us together has been a very close friendship. Some might say love but I feel love is the attraction that gets you together. True friendship is what keeps you together. One of the activities we have enjoyed off and on through the years has been adding a sexual component to some of our friendships outside the marriage. Whether you call it swinging, the lifestyle or any of the other names associated with it it’s been an activity that we have enjoyed over the years. It hasn't been a continual activity it's been more of a sporadic indulgence. In our experience this type of activity has severed as much as anything as a mental aphrodisiac in our marriage. I can’t tell you how many times we've been setting around when out of nowhere the memory of a past play time has crossed the mind of one or the other of us. Then which ever one of us had that thought will say something they remember about that instance to the other. We will start thinking about and talking about some of the sexual activities that we were involved in with that memory. The next thing you know the night is not near as boring. It's Like two good friends talking about those good times because after all we are two good friends talking about those good times. I guess our view on this kind of play is that if it’s not going to be memorable it’s probably not going to be worth doing. That’s not to say it’s the only way to think about it or even the correct way to look at it it’s just our way of looking at it. We feel that to be memorable there has got to be some kind of connection made. We've made that connection at times the first time we've met somebody so it’s not a long drawn out thing. I guess what I'm trying to say is that for us it just has to be something more than just getting our rocks off because we are very adept at doing that on our own. Let me tell you what happened a few weeks ago. Linda and I had just finished dinner and had retired to the din with our coffee. We had been staring at the TV screen for several minutes without much interest in what was on. When Linda out of the blue said do you remember the party where Tom and Pam introduced us to Bret and Bev? Oh yea I said how can I ever forget that party. Then my mind traveled back in time as the vision of that party came back to me. The memory was as fresh as if it had only been last weekend. I'll tell you what let me tell you about that party. Then maybe you’ll understand why the memory of that party had us turning the TV off and going to bed early that night. That Thursday afternoon found me in my easy chair enjoying my first day off in almost two weeks. I was home alone enjoy some much needed down time. Linda called me that afternoon and as soon as I answered the phone she said here Pam wants to talk to you. After the normal greetings and momentary chit chat Pam got down to what she was calling about. She said that she had just been talking to Linda about a party in the Bay Area that Tom and she were going to this Saturday. She told me that the party was being thrown by some friends of theirs. Both Tom and she had talked to their friends about us and they would like to invite us to come to the party with them. She went on to tell me how the couple throwing the party had been close friends of theirs for years and how much fun we would all have. All Pam’s information was coming in a jangled onslaught that ended with we are going to have so much fun you guys really should come with us. I gave her the typical male response by saying I was up for it if Linda wanted to go. What I heard on the other end of the phone was Pam telling Linda “he said you guys are going”. I guess the fact is I did really find the idea of getting out of town for a little fun very appealing so maybe what she told Linda was actually what I really meant after all. When Linda got home from work that afternoon she was bubbly and all smiles. I asked Linda just what kind of party are we talking about. She just smiled and arched her eyebrows before she said, you know it’s going to be the same kind of party as the one we went to at Tom and Pam’s house a couple months ago. That just confirmed for me that it was going to be the kind of party I thought we were talking about. For the next two nights the subject of this party had the effect of an aphrodisiac on both Linda and I. Every time we were alone over the next two days the subject of this party seemed to come up. To say that both of us were looking forward to having fun this weekend would have been an understatement. Saturday morning I showered before Linda giving me a chance to enjoy a cup of coffee while waiting for her to get ready. I dressed for the party at home in a pair of slacks, button down shirt and a pair of loafers. When Linda finally joined me in the kitchen she was wearing a pair of cotton sweat pants and sweat shirt. I was a little taken back and ask her if that’s what she planned on wearing to the party. She just laughed and said, no silly we are going shopping for something for Pam and me to wear tonight. It was around noon as Linda and I pulled into Tom and Pam’s driveway. Tom was putting an overnight bag in their SUV. As Linda rushed into the house to find Pam I greeted Tom. He told me how our coming to the party with them had made Pam’s day. He added that Pam had the entire afternoon planned for all of us. He didn’t have a chance to go into much detail about what she had planned because at that moment Pam and Linda came out of the house in a rush with Pam saying lets go before something else happens around here to delay us. Within five minutes we were on the road. Four pretty good friends enjoying the company of one another. At one point in that trip Pam reached into a bag setting between us and pulled out a banana. Pam slowly ran her fingers up, down and around that banana as she licked her lips. She pealed it and ran her tongue around to tip of it. Then as she looked me in the eye she slowly inserted almost the entire banana into her mouth. Then she looked over at me and said I bet you wished you were my banana. It went on like this for the entire trip. I was horny enough when we left home but I was way beyond that by the time we got into the Bay Area. I had no idea just where we were because Pam had made sure she was the focal point of my attention on that little road trip. We pulled into a little mall parking in front of a little boutique. There was a beauty shop beside it and there was a little sports bar a few shops down. As we got out of the car Pam said I've got a little surprise for you two. I've booked us all for a pedicure, manicures and a facial to start this party off right. When we entered the beauty shop we were greeted by a woman I took to be the owner. She introduced us each to the beautician who was going to be taking care of us. I think the lady taking care of me must have noticed my apprehension in being there. She smiled at me and said you've never had any of these treatments before have you? No mam I sure haven’t I told her. Well don’t worry I’ll try not to hurt you too bad she said with a smile. I’ll give it to all you girls out there because you've kept this stuff a well-guarded secret haven’t you. I never had any idea that my feet and hands could be that much of an erogenous zone. But after soaking my feet in warm water then in hot wax this lady gave me a foot massage that I got as much pleasure from as anything I've ever done with my clothes on. Then when I thought it couldn’t get any better she gave me a hand massage before my manicure. I’ll just say that this was my first time for this stuff but it sure wasn’t my last. Then to top it off with the facial I’m just going to say life was good that afternoon. When she finished my facial I looked in the mirror before I got up and notice how badly I needed a haircut. I asked her if she had time to do something with my hair. She looked at me for a moment and said you know I've got something in mind for a new hair style for you that I think you would really like. I’m free for the next hour I would love to style your hair if you would allow me to. After everything you've done for me already you just do whatever you want to do I told her. She shampooed my hair before going to work on it with a straight razor and scissors. After blowing my hair dry she spun me around facing the mirror and said, well. I loved the new style. I went out front where I found Tom waiting for me. Damn he said when he saw me you look like a new man. I felt like a new man, I don’t care who you are when you think you look sharp it just puts a little more bounce in your step. Tom and I walked down to the little bar a few doors down to wait for the girls. We watched a little college football, shot a couple games of pool and had a couple beers. We were setting at the bar when I heard the door open behind us as it did the bar went silent. It seemed that every guy in the bar was looking at the door. Now I’ve been to enough bars to know that when you hear the door open and all talking stops one of two things just happened. Either a real good looking woman just walked in or the cops just got there. I looked over my shoulder to see which one had just taken place and almost feel off my bar-stool at what I saw. I saw Linda and Pam walking toward us. They didn’t look anything like they had when I had last seen them a couple hours before. They both had their hair styled a little different and had their makeup done while at the beauty shop. They were both wearing new very sexy dresses. Linda was wearing a full length gown that seemed to flow as she walked. The top of her dress was made up of two four inch wide ribbons of material that came up the front to cover her breast and wrapped around her neck while leaving an open area of skin in between down past the navel and bare on the sides and back. Her skirt had a split in the front that ran almost up to her crotch that you didn’t notice until she took a steep. With each step she took you got a glimpse of her breast on top and her leg was exposed all the way up to the top of her thigh. It was the absolute sexiest dress I had ever seen her wear. Pam’s dress was a lot like Linda’s with the exception of hers being black with a solid bib front while Linda’s was a bluish lavender color. The fact that both outfits were topped off with what looked to be five inch CFM high heel shoes just put them both over the top in sex appeal. So did you like my little surprise Pam asked? I put an arm around her and pulled her to me giving her a hug. I loved it I told her, thank you so much. Pam looked at Tom and said I’m hungry lets go get something to eat. As we were driving to the Italian restaurant that Pam insisted we go to we were all in high spirits and having fun. As we drove Pam asked Linda to show the boys what else she had bought today. Linda laughed and without hesitation grabbed the hem of her skirt pulling it all the way up past her waist. Under her skirt Linda was wearing a pair of thigh high stockings attached to a white lacy garter belt and nothing else. Tom almost swerved off the road looking at her neatly trimmed pussy. I looked at Pam and said you turn with a smile she pulled up her skirt showing off a pair of black thigh high stockings attached to a black garter belt and nothing else. Seeing her neatly trimmed pussy on display like that I couldn’t resist the urge. I reached out my hand and ran my fingers lightly over her pussy drawing a pleasurable moan from Pam. She reached out her hand running her fingers over my erect cock. Then she smiled at me and said I see you enjoyed our new accessories. When we walked into this little Italian restaurant Tom and Pam were greeted by who I took to be the owner. They greeted each other like old friends. After greeting us we were led to a secluded area in the rear of the restaurant. We were seated and left to ponder the menu and wine list. When our waiter returned Tom ordered a bottle of red wine while Pam asked for an order of oysters on the half shell and an order of escargot for our appetizers. When the waiter returned with the appetizers and wine we made our dinner orders. As we were ordering I noticed that the waiter was spending a little extra time taking the orders from the ladies. After he left I got up to make a trip to the men’s room. When I did I noticed that the way the girls were setting the slits in the fronts of their skirts had opened enough to provide somebody standing beside them with a view all the way up to their exposed pussies. I didn’t say anything about it to either of them. I just smiled to myself as I walked away from the table in the knowledge that our service was going to be outstanding tonight. When I returned to the table Tom had just filled our wine glasses and Pam was passing the oysters around the table. When she handed me the platter of oysters I didn’t take any I just proceeded to pass them to Linda. Before Linda could take the platter from my hand Pam said, you didn’t take any. Without thinking I replied, I’m not that into fish bait. This brought an immediate backhand from Pam to my arm as she said take one you have to at least try one. With reservations I took one and placed it in my plate before passing the platter to Linda. Pam looked at me with a broad smile telling me, like this as she took one held the shell to her lips and sucked the contents of the shell into her mouth and swallowed. Well I thought to myself I might as well get this over with and copied her actions with my oyster. It really wasn’t that bad, in fact it was pretty good. Well, Pam asked after I had eaten the oyster. It was good I told her. They’re a little slimy but I like the taste. Pam just smiled at me and said yea I know. Then with an ear to ear smile added and now you know how Linda feels when you cum in her mouth it’s about the same texture. Linda was taking a sip of wine just as Pam told me that and almost spit wine all over the table as she erupted in laughter. We all enjoyed our dinner the food was out of this world and the company was even better. As we chatted and joked with each other the time just flew by. I looked at Tom and said it’s about seven what time should we show up for the party. We need to get going he replied. As I walked out of the restaurant it seemed that every guy in the place looked over to watch the girls walk by. I was one proud husband as I walked Linda out the door. I had no idea where we were or where we were going. I can tell you that as we neared our destination we were in a very upscale residential area in the hills around the bay area somewhere. After driving for about a half hour from the restaurant Tom slowed and turned into the circular driveway of a very large upscale house. After getting our bags out of the car we walked up to the very large double front doors and rang the doorbell. A tall very pretty willowy blond lady opened the door. When she saw Pam her face lit up as she screamed you finally made it we were starting to get worried about you two. She rushed over to Pam and gave her a hug. Pam introduced Linda and me to Bev, the female half of the couple throwing the party. Bev hugged both Linda and I welcoming us to her home. As we walked through the door into the entryway Bev looked over at Tom saying Tom why don’t you take your bags to the guest house you will find it ready for you guys. Meanwhile she added the girls and I are going to the bar and we will meet you there. Tom led the way out the rear of the house to the guest house. The guest house was about the size of a small apartment with two master bedrooms with attached bathrooms, a small sitting area and a little kitchenette. We each dropped our bags off in one of the bedrooms and headed back to the main house. When Tom and I got to the bar we found about five couples milling around with drinks in hand chatting with each other. There was a guy about our age behind the bar filling drink orders. There was also a pretty young brunet with a see through blouse helping him behind the bar. Tom walked up to the bar and greeted the guy who was introduced to me by Tom as Bret, Bev’s husband. Bev walked up to us with Linda in tow not long after I got there. They were arm in arm. Bev slipped and arm around my arm before saying come with us I want to introduce you two to everybody. We chatted getting to know one another as she led us around the room introducing us to all the other couples there. We chatted with each before moving on to another. After that each time a new couple would arrive at the party Bev would find us and introduce us to that couple also. All the attendees at the party seemed very warm and friendly. Linda and I stayed around the bar for a while chatting. While there a number of couples came up to us to chat and get to know us a little better. Linda and I mingled for the better part of the next hour. It was basically like any cocktail party with the exception of a little more flirting and with definite sexual undertones to it. Music was playing and some couples were dancing. While others seemed content to just enjoy a drink and chat. At one point as Linda and I were chatting amongst ourselves Bev came up to us and said that she hadn’t had a chance to show us around yet and would like to give us a tour. We would enjoy that we told her. Before we left the din and bar area Bev said now this area has seen more than one couple get busy. We don’t really promote that but it happens and we are good with that. Down the hall she pointed out the living room and said we ask our guest not to use this room to play in. We like to think of it more as a quite area to talk and recharge in. On down the hall she pointed out three bedrooms and the master bedroom. She said that the three bedrooms were set-up for everybody’s enjoyment and anybody was free to use them for a private party. If the doors were closed the room was in use and the rule was not to enter unless invited to join in. The master bedroom she said was private and they used that for themselves. We next entered the kitchen where Bev said feel free to use it like it was yours. Sometimes you can work up an appetite at our parties so if you get hungry feel free to fix yourself something to snack on. We went back down the hall again and Bev led the way down to the basement. Now this is our main play area she said. The stairway opened into a big room I would guess to be about twenty-five by twenty-five feet. Along two of the walls were a number of mattresses on the floor. There were curtains dividing them into semi-private play areas. Along one wall were a few chairs in between which and outset a little from the wall were two sex swings hanging from the ceiling. In the middle of the room were a number of mattresses placed together making one large play area about the size of six king size beds. As Bev showed us the play area she mentioned that the only rule down here was that no means no. Other than that she said with a chuckle it’s made for fun so enjoy yourselves when you’re down here. Before leaving the basement she led us to another room located off the main room in the basement that was setup as a big walk-in closet. It had areas to hang clothes and cubbyholes to place anything else. As we came out of the basement to the main floor Bev waved a hand toward the back of the house as an afterthought said oh and there is a hot tub out back if you want to use it. After getting back to the din I got a fresh drink for both Linda and I. As we were standing by the bar Linda was asked to dance and headed to the dance floor. As I was watching her walk away I heard somebody behind me say, are you guys from down on the farm like Tom and Pam. I looked around to see a cute little brunet standing beside me. She was one of those ladies with a great figure, good looks and horn rimmed glasses. She had that dominatrix librarian thing going for her. Well we are from the same area I said but I’m not a farmer if that’s what you mean. We laughed and chatted for several minutes standing by the bar. After a few minutes she asked, well are you going to ask me to dance? I Sure am I said as soon as a slow song starts playing. Oh you don’t like to fast dance. No I’m going to wait for some music to come on where I can hold you close for a few minutes. She snuggled up to me and said you don’t need to wait for a slow dance for that. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close to me. I felt her firm breast press against my chest. I ran a hand down her back and felt no bra strap. She looked me in the eye as a broad smile spread across her face. Did that answer your question she said? What question would that be I replied? You were checking to see if I was wearing a bra, I’m not so did that answer your question. Yes it did I couldn’t believe you were that perky and firm. So I met with you approval she said? Well you did pass the feel good test I replied but to be sure I’m going to have to have a visual inspection. She continued to look in my eyes as she ran a hand between our bodies and over my rapidly hardening cock. Well that passes the feel good test also but like you said I’m going to have to have a visual inspection to make sure it meets with my approval. This lady might look like a sexy librarian but this wasn’t her first rodeo. Just then Bret announced that everybody that had been invited had arrived, the doors were locked and he was going down stairs to have some fun so if anybody wanted another drink they could fix it themselves. With that he put an arm around the young lady behind the bar with him and headed down the hall. After Bret’s announcement, as if on cue most of the people at the party followed Bret to the basement play area. I looked over to the dance floor checking on Linda. I saw her with her back to the wall kissing the guy she had been dancing with. She was standing with her legs spread slightly. His hand was under her skirt and from the motion his arm was making I knew he had a finger or two in her pussy. As I was watching Linda dropped to her knees. Moments later I saw the guy’s pants drop down to his ankles followed by his boxers. The lady I was with looked up at me and with a smile said it looks like you wife is getting into the swing of things. Yes it does I replied I think we should go downstairs and get into the swing of things ourselves. I thought you would never ask she said with a smile. We walked down to the basement play area. Our first stop was in the closet area to remove our clothes. It took me a little longer to get out of my clothes than it did for my friend who after I unzipped her dress she pulled it off and was nude underneath. After I got out of my clothes I took a long look at the perfect female body standing in front of me. Tight firm waist, flat stomach, firm grapefruit sized breast standing proud on her chest, neatly trimmed little landing strip of pubic hair and a perfect round ass. I leaned down taking her in my arms and kissed her. We stood locked together in that embrace each of our tongues playing in the mouth of the other enjoying the feel of each other body being held close to ours. After a few moments she broke our embrace took my hand leading me into the play area. We stood in the entrance to the play area for a few moments surveying the sexual action taking place around us. She smiled up at me and asked, what’s your pleasure? I looked around and saw an unoccupied semi-private play area along the wall. Why don’t we go over there I said. I want to enjoy you without distraction if you don’t mind. She smiled up at me before leading the way to the area I had indicated to her. As we settled down on the mattress I again took her in my arms and kissed her. I also took her right breast in my hand gently squeezing it before rolling her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. She reached down took my erect cock in her hand and began stroking it. She backed her head away from me slightly. She smiled at me before lowering her mouth onto my cock. I laid back on my back as she devoured my cock giving me one of the better blow jobs I’ve ever enjoyed. With her midsection near my head as she was facing toward my feet I scooted over a little placing my head between her thighs. She knew what I wanted and positioned her thighs straddling my head and lowering her pussy to my mouth. She read my body like a book. She could tell where I was and would bring me right up to the point of no return before backing away from my cock while still grinding her pussy into my face letting me regain control before she would start all over again on my cock. I alternated between licking her pussy, sucking her clit and fucking her with my tongue. How long we went on like this I have no idea. I know that I brought her to a few orgasms and I thoroughly enjoyed the time spent doing so. My jaws were aching and my face was covered with her juices and I desperately wanted to drive my cock deep into her pussy. I untangled myself from under her and into a setting position. I took her face in my hands and kissed her knowing that as I did she tasted her own juices on my mouth and face. When she wrapped her arms around my neck I lowered my hands and let them roam over her body. I inserted a finger into her flowing pussy searching for her “G” spot. Finely I eased her forward while moving behind her. I slid my cock between her thighs rubbing it along the length of her pussy. She reached between her legs and positioned the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I thrust my hips forward impaling my cock a few inches into her pussy before slowly sliding it all the way into her. I held her by the hips holding my cock all the way inside her until I felt her movements in response. When I felt her rolling her hips causing her pussy to slid back and forth on my cock I started slowly fucking my cock in and out of her. I was in no hurry. In fact I was trying my best to prolong our pleasure as long as I could. I would fuck her until I felt myself getting close then stop until I could regain control before starting over again. She did the same and every time I stopped she would stop. I can’t put a time value onto how long we were at this. All I know is it was long enough to bring us both a great deal of pleasure. After what must have been several minutes I had paused trying to regain control when I made the mistake of looking forward from the area we were to the group area in the middle of the room. As I looked out onto the group area I saw Linda sitting upright over the guy she had been dancing with. Her back was to me and his cock was buried as deep in her pussy as she could drive it. As she sat like that I saw her arching her hips grinding her pussy on his cock and her clit on his pelvic bone. Then after a few minutes she leaned forward and started thrusting herself up and down on his cock. From where I was I had a clear view of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. I have no idea why seeing my wife fucking somebody turns me on as much as it does all I know is that it does. Seeing her on top of him fucking him hard and fast was doing as much for me as it was for her I think. At that moment I saw him grab her by the hips pulling her down firmly onto his cock. Linda threw her head back and started to moan in gasps as her own orgasm swept over her body as his cum filled her pussy. As I was watching Linda I found myself holding my lady by the hips and slamming my cock into her in deep hard thrust. As I saw Linda slump forward onto his chest her pussy rode up on his wet cum covered cock drawing about half his cock out of her pussy. The sight of this drove me over the edge. I grabbed my lady by the hips driving my cock as deep into her as I could and as I held my cock firmly inside her I started to cum. As the first jets of cum hit deep in her pussy she screamed that she was cumming. I held her firmly like this for several moments. When I felt her slumping forward off her knees and onto her stomach I followed her down with my cock remaining inside her. We lay like that for some time enjoying the afterglow as we both strived to regain normal breathing and composure. While I lay there on top of her, my semi-hard cock still in her pussy I surveyed the sexual activity going on around the room. I saw Pam in the middle of the group area with her legs being held straight up on a guy’s chest while she was being fucked hard and fast. I saw Tom who had a woman in one of the sex swings fucking her. I saw the way he would push her away as he pulled his cock out of her and he would then pull her back into him meeting his thrust. I watched one guy that had one lady straddling his hips fucking him and another straddling his face as he licked her pussy. Two other guys had a woman on all fours between them as one fucked her from behind the other had his cock in her mouth. Back and forth I focused on first one then another of the sexual activities going on around me. My voyeurism was cut short when I felt the lady I was with move under me and pat my thigh telling me she needed to use the restroom. I slowly rose withdrawing my cock from her pussy. As she got to her feet she said I’ll be right back. I told her I would be at the bar getting a drink. As she walked away Linda walked by going in the same direction when she saw me she gave me a little wave. Having fun she asked as she walked by me, oh yea I replied and it looked like you were too I said. She just smiled, nodded her head and said see you in a few. As I watched over the next few minutes first one then another couple would achieve orgasms. The activities were slowing on the first round of play for the night as I decided to make my way back upstairs to get something to drink. My Lady friend found her way into the bar area. She sat down on a bar stool and ask me what I was drinking. Club soda with a twist I replied. She smiled as she said you are a heavy drinker. I laughed and ask her what I could fix her. She just smiled and said I’ll have the same. Linda walked up to the bar and sat down beside my new lady friend saying hi Debbi. She amazes me with her ability to remember names, that’s one skill I’ve never mastered. Debbi asked Linda, where’s Bill. Oh he’s still downstairs then with a chuckle said he’s resting. I was a little confused and asked who’s Bill? Linda said Debbi’s husband in that don’t you know anything tone. After which Debbi with a broad smile said the guy she was fucking while you were fucking me. While we were all setting at the bar talking Bret joined us. He thanked Linda and me for coming tonight and hoped we were having fun. We both thanked him for the invitation and assured him we were having a ball. We enjoy having people over that like to have fun he said and you two fit that bill and are both welcome anytime. As Bret was talking to us he started nonchalantly rubbing Linda’s thigh. Linda told him that she was really impressed with the way he had his house set-up for these parties. She also told him that she had never seen those swing things before and was intrigued by them. I’ll have to try one out sometime she told him half-jokingly. After some back and forth chat between the two of them Bret told her there’s no time like the present to try out a sex swing. He stood up, offered Linda his hand. When she stood he led her off toward the play area. The area around the bar was filling up again with couples coming up from the basement. After we had been at the bar for maybe half an hour one of the guys came over to Debbi wrapped his arms around her from behind and cupped one of her breast in each hand. How you doing beautiful he said in greeting her. They chatted for a few minutes with one thing leading to another and before long they left to go down stairs together. I chatted with a number of people as they would come by the bar to fix themselves a drink or just to stop by to say hello to the new guy. I was enjoying just setting there people watching. The novelty of being with a group of people where everybody is nude and open about their sexuality has never grown old with me. Being in a surrounding of open sexuality such as I was in had me feeling an awful lot like a cat in a seafood store. I would see a woman that interested me and my mind would race with visions of what I would enjoy doing with her. No sooner would this happen when my attention would be captured by another beautiful woman smiling at me. I was in no hurry to do anything other than let my mind explore the possibilities the night presented to me. Two beautiful women came into the area and sat at the bar on either side of me. It was obvious that whatever they had been doing tonight they had been doing it together. The one to my right looked at me and with a smile said, hello. Hi I replied with a smile. The one on my left said how do you like the party? So far it’s great I said and it appears to be getting better all the time I added with a smile. That opened the lines of communication and we started chatting about the party. The one on my left introduced herself as Tina. The one on my right introduced herself as Lisa. Tina was the taller of the two she must have been about 5’7” and maybe about 140. She just had that look of class about her. She had a beautiful face and a great body. The best I can describe her would be soft. Her breasts were well proportioned to her body and stood firm, her stomach was flat and she had a sexy round ass. Lisa was no bigger than a minute. She might have been 5’0” if she stretched. She wasn’t very big but she was perfectly proportioned to her size. I don’t know if she would even hit the century mark on the scales but every pound of her was put to good use. Her breasts weren’t that large but on her body they were the perfect size. Her stomach was flat and her ass was round. She had the body of a swimmer, well-toned and firm. Is this the first time you’ve been to one of Bret and Bev’s parties Tina asked. Yes it is we came with Tom and Pam I replied. As we continued to chat back and forth the more comfortable I became with the situation. Looking back on it now I think they might have really enjoyed the fact that I was so naïve. As the conversation continued the more contact seemed to take place. One would say something and as she did she would touch my arm or shoulder. Then the other one would touch me in the same way to turn my attention to her. Nothing you would call sexual contact but contact all the same. At one point in the conversation Tina placed her hand on my thigh and asked me if I had been down to the basement yet. I told her I had. Then Lisa placed her hand on my other thigh as she proceeded to tell me how much fun they’ve always have at these parties down there. I started stroking the thigh of whichever one I was addressing as the conversation continued. I really have no idea how long we sat there talking it may have been around half an hour or so I’m not really sure. One thing was sure my cock was again rock hard and sticking straight up against my abdomen. Tina noticed my state of arousal. Oh my, she said what do we have here as she reached down and stroked my cock? Lisa smiled when she saw my condition and said maybe we should continue this conversation in one of the bedrooms. They each took an arm as we proceeded down the hall to one of the open bedrooms. As soon as we shut the door behind us Tina placed her arms around my neck and kissed me. I alternated between kissing one then the other for a few moments as we stood just inside the door. Then as I was kissing Tina Lisa dropped to her knees in front of me. She wrapped her fingers around my cock stroking it a few time before placing it in her mouth. I lowered a hand down Tina’s back as I kissed her and gently squeezed her ass while I massaged her breast with my other hand. As my lips parted from Tina I stroked Lisa’s hair as she sucked my cock. That feels so good I told her but we don’t want to end this thing before it gets started. She looked up at me and smiled as she backed her mouth off my cock. We all climbed onto the bed with Tina lying on her back and Lisa kneeling beside her. I moved between Tina’s legs finding her pussy with my mouth. As I was sucking her clit I saw Lisa move up to her and start kissing her while massaging her breast and gently pulling her nipples. While using all the oral skills I possessed on Tina I reached hand out to Lisa’s pussy as she lay beside me. Finding her wet and ready I inserted a finger searching for her “G” spot. After several minutes of this I felt Tina grinding her pussy into my mouth. As I pulled her clit between my lips I sucked hard pulling it as far into my mouth as possible. I heard her moan as I felt the juices flowing from her pussy and covering my face as she reached an orgasm. I continued to lick her pussy with a very lite touch until she recovered from her orgasm while she stroked my hair. I felt Tina start to move up on the bed away from me. I untangled myself from between her legs. When I was free from her I rolled Lisa onto her back moved between her legs. As I started licking her pussy and sucking her clit Tina rolled over on top of her as they embraced. After several minutes of this my jaws were aching so badly I couldn’t take it any longer. I rolled from between Lisa’s legs and lay on my back beside her. For several minutes I watched the two women embracing each other. Then Tina reached over and began stroking my cock. The girls broke their embrace and Tina moved over to me giving me a deep wet kiss as she continued to stroke my cock. When we parted from our embrace Tina straddled my mid-section in a reverse cowgirl. I felt her hand on my cock as she positioned it at her entrance. She squatted over me then lowered herself impaling my cock into her pussy. I watched her beautiful ass moving up and down as she rode my cock in and out of her pussy. I pulled my legs up bringing my feet almost to my ass to give me a little more leverage. I held her by the hips and drove my cock into her pussy as she continued to move up and down on my cock. Lisa watched us fuck for a few minutes then moved between our legs. She cupped my balls in her hand lightly squeezing them. Then I felt her tongue licking my balls. Then as Tina would rise herself up exposing my cock to Lisa I felt her tongue lick up the length of my exposed cock. As her tongue left my cock and continue upward I knew she must be licking Tina’s clit. Then as Tina would lower herself all the way back down onto my cock Lisa would back away slightly. When Tina was firmly impaled on my cock again I would feel Lisa start licking my balls again starting the process over again. For several minutes Tina and I fucked in a slow methodical rhythm. While at the same time Lisa patiently licked both Tina and I. Then Tina lay back on my chest. She continued to arch and roll her hips as she fucked me with both of us on our backs. I reached around her cupping her breast and pulled on her nipples. I knew I wasn’t going to be able to last much longer and from the way Tina was moaning and with her breathing coming in gasps I knew she was also getting close. It was at this point I felt Lisa move her tongue from my cock to Tina’s clit again. I could envision her sucking Tina’s clit as Tina was fucked me. Then I felt Lisa’s hand leave my balls and slid under me tracing her finger from my balls to my ass. Her fingers were moist from the juices flowing from Tina’s pussy. Then as I pushed my cock up into Tina’s pussy I felt Lisa insert the tip of her finger into my ass. When I felt her enter me I slammed my hips upward pushing my cock all the way into Tina. When I did Lisa inserted her finger all the way to my prostate. It was like a switched going off in my cock as I started cumming as hard as I ever had in my life. As soon as Tina felt my cock spurting cum into her pussy she also started to cum. With a scream she informed the world of that fact. We rode the waves of pleasure together before both collapsing back on the bed. After several minutes Tina rolled off me. She scooted up on the bed laid on her back with her head on the pillow while trying to catch her breath. I remained on my back with a broad smile on my face and my breaths still coming in gasps. Lisa knelt between us lightly stroking both our bodies as she smiled down at us. After several minutes of Lisa stroking us she slowly ran her hand between Tina’s legs. Tina spread her legs slightly giving Lisa access to her pussy. As Lisa stroked Tina’s pussy she also reached over to me and started stroking my cock with her other hand. After a few minutes she lowered her mouth to my cock sucking my semi-hard cock all the way into her mouth. After a few minutes Lisa had my cock hard again. Tina moved toward me slightly. She started stroking the base of my cock as Lisa continued to suck it. On this night the fact that Lisa was sucking my cock which was coated with the combination of my semen as well as Tina’s juices Lisa got me up again in very little time. Lisa sat up and looked down at me with a broad smile while Tina continued to stroke my cock. Then she repositioned herself between Tina’s legs and lowered her mouth to Tina’s pussy. After a few minutes of watching Lisa eating Tina while knowing she was licking the cum from her pussy that I had just deposited there had me ready for more action. Tina rolled her head toward me as she softly said she loves it in the ass you will find some lube on the nightstand. I got the lube off the nightstand then positioned myself behind Lisa. I applied a liberal amount of lube to my cock. I squeezed some lube on my finger and coated Lisa’s back door with it. I applied more lube to my finger and massaged it in and around Lisa’s tight little back door. As I did I applied a little more pressure easing a finger into her ass to the first knuckle. That drew a moan of pleasure from Lisa as I just held my finger in her for a few moments. As I felt her begin to open to my touch I inserted more and more of my finger in her until I had my entire finger in her ass. I added more lube to my finger and continued to fuck her ass with my finger until I felt it sliding in and out of her without much resistance. Then after putting a little more lube on the head of my cock I positioned it at her opening and applied enough pressure to slide the head of my cock inside her. I held it there waiting for her to relax a little more. It didn’t take long for her to open up and for my cock to start easing into her. As I was slowly sliding my cock into Lisa she pushed back into me driving my cock all the way into her ass. It took a little time and patience but soon I was rewarded with her meeting each of my thrust with her pushing back against me driving my cock into her harder, faster and deeper. It really amazed me that such a little woman found such pleasure from having almost eight inches of cock in her ass. After a few minutes of this Lisa looked back over her shoulder at me with hooded eyes and told me to fuck that ass harder. I took a firm grip on her hips and was doing my best to give this little lady what she had asked for. I was slamming my cock into her hard and fast. Lisa continued her oral assault on Tina’s pussy as I continued to fuck her ass. Tina was the first to go over the edge followed in short order by Lisa. I slowed my pace on Lisa’s ass after her orgasm. Then after a few minutes Lisa eased forward resting her head on Tina’s abdomen. I eased down on top of her with my cock still hard and still in her ass. Even though I was able to get an erection I was unable to cum again in such a short period of time. They both looked spent and I felt like to continue at this point would be selfish on my part. Even though I didn’t get the pleasure of cumming in that pretty little ass I did enjoy fucking it. I also had a pretty good idea that there would be another time in which I will have another opportunity at her tight little ass. After several minutes of resting on top of Lisa I eased myself up and eased my semi-hard cock out of her ass. As I got up I kissed both Lisa and Tina thanking them for such a great time. I promised them both that we would have to do this again. I left them both resting in each other’s arms. I made a quick stop in the restroom off the hallway to freshen up a little before trying to find Linda. I hadn’t seen her since she had left the bar area with Bret well over an hour before. The bar area had thinned down quite a bit since I had last been there but there were still a few people milling around. However Linda wasn’t one of them. So after fixing me another club soda I proceeded to the basement to see if she was still down there. As I entered the basement I saw Linda in one of the swings. I didn’t recognize the guy that was fucking her. As I looked around the area I noticed that Pam was setting in a chair beside the swing Linda was in watching her. I don’t think any of them noticed when I approached them. The guy fucking Linda had his back to the room. Linda was in the swing facing the room but as I got closer noticed that her eyes were closed and she was totally into fucking the guys she was with. As for Pam she was so intently watching the two of them she didn’t notice my approach either. I walked up to Pam and placed a hand on her shoulder. She looked up at me and smiled as she quietly greeted me as if she didn’t want to interrupt the moment Linda was having. I said I thought she was coming down her with Bret, motioning my head toward Linda. Pam just nodded her head and said she did and they did then she laughed and said but that was an hour or so ago. Your hot little wife had guys waiting in line to play with her. Pam started to get up from her chair saying here take a seat. I told her no that’s alright you go ahead and stay. She replied just set so I can set on your lap. I sat down in the chair and Pam crawled onto my lap. As soon as we settled into the chair both of our attention returned to Linda. The guy fucking her seemed to continually be turning her in the swing as he moved around so that we were getting a variety of different Angles to watch her getting fucked. The chair we were in was right beside the swing Linda was in which gave us a perfect view of the action. I watched as this guy slammed his cock in and out of my wife. It was then that I noticed just how well-endowed this guy was, he was huge. As I watched him pull his cock out of her pussy he must have pulled eight or nine inches of cock out of her with the head never leaving the warm wet confines of her pussy. As he started pushing his cock back in her again I must have made some kind of comment because Pam just chuckled and said yea he’s the biggest I’ve ever had. I can sure believe that I said. So she had them waiting in line I asked Pam. She put her arm around my neck and whispered in my ear, this is the third one I know about since I’ve been here. She and Bret got it on first and that was hot, she really got into being fucked in the swing. That kind of drew a crowd then Dave got her next. Then when she was about to get out of the swing Don came along she took one look at that cock of his and got back in the swing. Pam looked back over her shoulder at me and wiggled her ass on my cock before saying I see I’m not the only one that gets turned-on watching her getting fucked by that big cock. She repositioned herself on my lap so that she was facing me. She rose up took hold of my hard cock positioning it at her opening. Then she then lowered herself on my cock. As she did she drove my cock all the way into her very wet pussy. With my cock all the way inside her Pam placed her hands on my shoulders before looking back over her shoulder to watch Linda getting fucked by Don. As Pam watched Linda getting fucked she rode my cock with a slow easy pace. I’m not gay by any stretch of the imagination but watching her getting fucked that night had to be one of the most erotic things I’ve ever witnessed. Watching that big cock of Don’s sliding into her pussy and hearing Linda’s moans of pleasure as it did was exhilarating to say the least. When he would withdraw his cock from her pussy it looked like the lips of her pussy were sticking to it not wanting to release it. Her pussy lips were wrapped around his cock and would be pulled outward from her body when he withdrew his cock. As his cock came out of her pussy it was wet with her juices and you could also detect white globs of cum from her pussy attached along the length of his shaft. Then when he would again push his cock back into her again Linda’s moans of pleasure would fill the room. I must say that I was more than just a little impressed with Don’s Stamina. By this point I had been watching him fuck my wife for almost half an hour without any outward signs of him slowing down. I have no idea how long they had been going at it before I arrived but the man more than proved to me he was a marathon fucking machine. By the almost incoherent sexual mumblings now coming from Linda I knew she was getting close to a massive orgasm. Don was standing in front of her holding his hips forward as firmly as he could. He had ahold of the swing she was in with both hands, one on either side of her. He would stand still as he pushed her away from him causing his cock to slide out of her pussy. Then he would pull her back toward him with a firm jerk on the swing and thrust his hips forward ramming his cock back into her pussy. As he started picking up the pace the louder Linda got. She was helpless to help or to hinder his assault on her pussy whether she wanted to or not. He was in full control over what was taking place. Soon Linda was almost screaming her demands that he fuck her harder. She was yelling at him to fuck her harder, deeper, faster and the fact she wanted to feel him cum inside her. Don started pushing and pulling her back and forth as hard and fast as he could. His cock was sliding in and out of her pussy in rapid succession. Linda’s demand were now becoming whimpers, shrieks and moans as she was rapidly going over the edge. Then with one last plunge he impaled his cock all the way into her pussy and held her firmly to his body. His hips were thrust forward as he continued thrusting in a convolution like twitch trying to push even more of his cock into her pussy as he started to cum deep inside her pussy. Linda screamed and whimpered all at the same time just one word, yes, before her deep breathing prevented her from speaking for a few seconds. She thrust her hips forward as best she could in the confines of the swing. The only sound that could be heard in the room was the sounds of her repeated moans as her massive orgasm engulfed her entire body. As I was watching this Pam was bouncing up and down on my cock. I had both hands on her tits and was pulling hard on her nipples. I was also doing my best to slam my hips upward trying to fuck her as hard as I could. Pam was meeting every one of my thrust by slamming herself down on my cock driving it deep into her pussy. As I saw Linda cumming I started to cum inside Pam’s pussy. Pam threw her head back and moaned loudly as she started her own orgasm. Linda and Don had started an orgasmic chain reaction for us. For several moments Don and Linda just held each other close. Their breathing slowly returned to a point close to normal before either of them attempted to move. Linda with her arms around Bills neck pulled herself forward and kissed him gently on the lips. It wasn’t a deep tongue kiss it was more of an appreciation kiss for the pleasure that he had brought her. As she parted the kiss she smiled and chuckled as she looked into his eyes and just said, wow. Don leaned forward and gave her a quick kiss as he met her smile with one of his own. It was obvious that they were both in a state of exhausted bliss at that moment. Finally Don pushed Linda’s swing away from him slightly as he moved back away from her drawing his cock from her pussy as he did. With a plopping sound his cock came free of her pussy falling limp and wet against his thigh. Linda remained in the swing with her head held back and her eyes closed in an apparent state of sexual induced exhaustion. As he stepped to the side of her I could see that Linda’s pussy was gapping open in a deformed sort of way. His cock had stretched her pussy to the point it looked like a deep wide chasm. With her legs being held apart as they were by the swing only adding to the visual effect. As I watched I saw cum from the three men she had fucked over the last couple hours start flowing out of her pussy. I was amazed at the volume of cum that flowed out of her and onto the floor beneath her. Pam was resting her head on my shoulder as she sat on my lap with my semi-hard cock still in her pussy. We both silently watched Linda as we enjoyed our own afterglow. I heard Linda ask Don to help her out of the confines of the swing as she reached for him. Neither Pam nor I had said anything to Linda during the entire time I had been watching her. I’m pretty sure she didn’t realize we were setting beside her. It was really kind of funny the way we were basically hiding in plain sight. Linda seemed almost out of it as she got out of the swing. She was exhausted to the point of just going through the motions. I don’t think she was coherently aware of her surroundings as Don helped her out of the swing she had been in for well over an hour. Linda stood beside Don facing away from us on wobbly legs. Don placed an arm around her to steady her. They chatted for a few moments without her ever looking behind her toward Pam and me. Linda was in that basic one foot in front of the other mode. She was unable to concentrate on more than one thing and at this point in time that one thing was Don. Linda told Don that she really needed to freshen up a little bit then find her hubby. Pam chuckled and said you always find hubby’s at the last place you think to look for them. Linda looked back over her shoulder toward where Pam’s voice had come from. With a somewhat shocked expression Linda blurted out where did you two come from and how long have you two been there? Pam laughed and told her she’s been in here long enough to see her get fucked by three different guys but I had only been there long enough to watch Don fuck her. I guess you were too busy to check to see who was watching you Pam added. As Linda walked over to where we were setting Don gave us a wave as he was leaving. Linda was obviously exhausted as she placed a hand on my shoulder before leaning down and giving me a peck of a kiss. Then Linda made one of those I’m not thinking I’m just talking kind of statements when she said what have you been doing honey. Pam bust out laughing at her for asking a question about the obvious. We’ve just been talking honey I replied to her, what have you been doing? Linda scratched her head absently then after making a face at me gave me one of those halfhearted back hands in the shoulder as if to say you smart ass. As Linda was standing beside us I noticed that cum was still running out of her pussy and covering the insides of her thighs. She must have felt it running down her things because she ran her hand over her things before she looked at us and said I really need to get cleaned up. Pam started getting up off my lap. As she did she told Linda, come on hon let’s get you cleaned up. The three of us walked out of the basement and in the hall Linda and Pam made their way to the bathroom while I headed back to the bar to wait for them. When I got back to the bar the only people in the room were Tom, Bret and Bev. As I walked up to them Bret greeting me then asked where Linda and Pam were. I explained to him that Linda was freshening up a little bit and they should be along shortly. We all sat around the bar chatting while we waited for the girls to show up. Bev asked me if I had fun tonight. I told her I had a great time and mentioned the women I had spent my time with. Bev just smiled and said oh so you were Tina and Lisa’s boy toy tonight. As the conversation continued I found out that Tina and Lisa were a couple that had both been married before they got together. Bev said that every so often they get an inch and come to our parties to scratch that itch so to speak. She went on to say that she had never seen them with any other women and they don’t go in for the group play they just find a guy that strikes their fancy and do their thing. I told her all I knew is that they were a lot of fun while I was with them. About a half hour after I got to the bar Linda and Pam walked up to the bar arm in arm. Bev took one look at Linda and said you look exhausted missy. I’m dead on my feet Linda said with a grin. Bev looked in my direction and said you better get this lady to bed. I think you’re right I replied. Thanks for inviting us I told Bret and her. We will see you in the morning. Bev said that breakfast would be whenever we got there. Pam took Tom’s arm telling him that she was ready to call it a night also. The four of us bid our hosts good night and walked together to the guest house. I think Linda was asleep before her head even hit the pillow. The next morning when I woke up she didn’t look like she had moved all night. I just smiled and decided to let her sleep as I walked out to the other room. I found both Tom and Pam there who said they were just on their way to get some breakfast. Together we walked over to the main house where we found Bev and Bret setting at the kitchen table. We chatted over breakfast and coffee for the better part of an hour while Linda continued to sleep. None of us were real ambitious that Sunday morning we were all just enjoying time with friends. Bev finely stood-up and stretched announcing that she was going to take a quick shower. I said that sounded like a great idea I think I’ll go check on Linda and take one myself as I got up from the table. Bev looked at me with that little twinkle in her eye and said well I think we should save water and shower together. I’m sure when Linda gets up she will find her way over here. You know I said you just can’t argue with brilliant logic. I followed Bev to her bathroom. Bev’s shower was a very large tiled and multiple head monstrosity that could probably hold four people comfortably. She adjusted the water and soon the entire room was filling with a light cloud of steam. The warm jets of water were a very rejuvenating therapy as they engulfed my body. I was enjoying the comforting effects of the water when I felt Bev start to wash my back. After a few minutes of these I turned to face her. I picked-up a bar of soap and preceded to washer her breasts. I ran my soapy hands over her body ending at her pussy which I gave a great deal of attention to. Bev knelt in front of me and with the water cascading over her body she washed my cock and balls. Then she put the soap down and completely rinsed the area of all traces of soap before she took my cock into her mouth. She spent the next several minutes sucking my cock before taking my cock from her mouth. She then kissed and licked my balls before gently sucking each one into her mouth. After several minutes of the pleasure she was bringing me with her mouth I reached down and pulled her to her feet. I massaged her breast while giving her a deep wet kiss. I then lowered my mouth to her breast sucking first one then the other nipple into my mouth. As I sucked her nipples I reached between her legs inserting a finger into her pussy. Finely I turned her around and slid my cock between her legs. She bent forward bracing herself with one hand against the wall of the shower as she reached between her legs with the other hand and positioned the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I grabbed her by the hips and with a forward thrust of my hips I imbedded my cock all the way inside her. Bev gave out a loud moan as my cock entered her. She pushed her ass back into me holding my cock firmly in her pussy. I was a little surprised by how tight her pussy was as it gripped my cock. I was fucking her in a series of long, hard, deep thrusts. She would meet every thrust by pushing her ass back into me. Her pussy was flowing and so very slick. Water was cascading over both our bodies. Her hair was wet and hanging in long strands down both sides of her face. She was moaning, groaning, gasping and mumbling in the language of sex. I had but two objectives that morning. First was to make her cum and the second was for me not to cum until I achieved the first objective. The macho in me would like to tell you that I fucked her like that for the next hour or so but we all know that wasn’t what happened, it was much more like ten minutes. But I did achieve both my objectives and she was deep in her orgasm when I filled her pussy with cum from my own orgasm. She stayed bent over resting against the shower wall for several moments trying to catch her breath. When she did stand up she leaned back against me and I kissed her neck. As I held her from behind with my head on her shoulder I said that was good. She just chuckled and said no that was great and you guys need to come over here more often. We rinsed off again before getting out of the shower and getting dressed. We made our way back into the kitchen and both got a fresh cup of coffee. We found none of the others in the kitchen so we went into the din. In the din we found Tom, Pam and Bret. Pam was on all fours on the floor with Bret fucking her from behind while she was sucking Tom’s cock. Bev and I took a seat and watched the three of them. After about ten minutes all three of them had enjoyed an orgasm and were lying in a heap in the floor. As the three of them headed off for a group shower Bev and I retreated back to the kitchen. It must have been about a half hour later that Linda came through the back door and found us at the kitchen table. Bev asked her if she was hungry to which she said she just wanted some coffee. I told her to set and I would get her a cup. As Linda sipped at her coffee she asked what’s going on this morning. Bev and I just looked at each other and laughed. Bev told her that the other three were all taking a shower together if she would like to join them. Linda replied that after an hour with Don last night her pussy needed to rest for a couple days before she would be up for anything else. The three of us sat around the kitchen table chatting until we were joined by the other three. Pam gave Linda a hug and said I think we need to be heading back home. About a half hour later the four of us were in the SUV heading back home with fond memories of a great party and the wonderful new friends we had made.
  12. Do you have those couples/singles that every weekend, when you are deciding what to do, you notice they are signed up for every event within 50 miles? Don't be one of those couples. Make a freaking decision and pick one. We know a few couples that do this and it really pisses us off because we don't know which event to go to avoid seeing them Just kidding, but we have asked and they tell us, well, we like to see what offers we are going to get from people signed up and make the best decision. Use the "hot date" or similar hook up options for that if you really want to get laid that weekend. The damn thing shows us people from 300 miles away. It will get your profile probably more attention. There are always at least three or four couples, every event, signed up for every event. Don't be one of those couples! It just makes you look desperate but more importantly than that, the hosts use the sign-up lists to plan according, snacks, mixers, etc. Some more than others but if I was a host of an event and noticed people that did this...I'd have to block them. Just our opinion.
  13. We desperately need expert help!! We are going to a really big party in 3 weeks... it's a party we've been looking forward to for over a year. A TON of super hot people are going including about 10 couples we've talked to and/or briefly met, but desperately want to spend more time with. A few of them have even invited us to pre and after parties! Well, here's the problem: In addition to all these couples we really want to focus on meeting, there are 3 couples going that we're good friends with. We really like them, but they tend to be reserved and clingy. We worry that they will be shy and want us to be their introductions to people and/or expect that we will just be available to play with them. We hate to say this, but we don't want these other couples messing with our mojo and dragging us down. We want to be super social butterflies that flutter from here to there to there without any reservation or baggage. We don't want to ignore or offend these other couples (we love hanging out and playing with them on private dates) but we also don't want to have to worry about watching over them, making sure they are having a good time, worrying that they are being left behind, worrying that they are upset that we're not giving them more attention or inviting them to parties that we're being invited to. Hey, maybe we'll be the ones that aren't having any luck meeting new people and they will, and then we'll wish they were bringing us along... the shoe will be on the other foot. So, what would you do in this situation? Would you hint in advance that you'll be off on your own, doing your own thing that may not include them? Would you wait it out and see if they are clingy and then try to find a way to hint that you want to do your own thing (this is SUPER hard and didn't work for us last time with one of these couples that REALLY wanted to play with us at a party). Or, are we acting like high school kids trying to be too popular at the expense of others and we should include our friends in the stuff we do?
  14. Several years ago we attended two parties hosted by different couples but at both there was the same couple attending. At both parties, they left between 9PM/9:30PM. I talked to the host of the second party and she said their mode of operation is that if play is not happening by 9/9:30 they are gone. Leap forward to a recent party where the hosts invited everyone over following a social event. There were 5 couples and all knew each other pretty well. My wife and I wound up playing with the hosts, after some time in the hot tub. So that left 3 couples. I was focused/in-the-zone with my playmate, and we played for quite awhile (well by my reckoning), about 45 minutes. After we came up for air, things seemed pretty quiet. Turns out while the 4 of us were playing the other 3 couples left. I talked to the guy half of one who left early and asked what was up? He was pretty beat and had a long drive home was his story, but he mentioned that one of the couples left almost right away (after the time in the hot tub) as no one was playing with them. Most parties we attend, there is a social aspect in the beginning that eventually turns in to playtime. I'm sure a lot of parties are that way. I guess what I can't get my head wrapped around, is the immediate bailing on a party due to playtime not happening soon enough. Anyone have any insight into this? I know we've been to parties, where it too several hours before I played. It all gets down to timing, being in the right place at the right time, etc. Why bail early? I would have been happy to play after the first round with any of the women from the other 3 couples.
  15. Our local party host swore when she started that she wasn't going to do Theme Parties... 3 years later and things change. Tomorrow night is my favorite theme (and one I will pretty much always dress for - and often dress for when it isn't the theme) "Back to School". I know it's probably the most popular theme night at every club, but it got me thinking about theme nights. So, I ask you.... Theme Nights: Love em or Hate Em? Do you have a favorite theme night (whether it's because you dress for it or just like how others dress for it)? Or perhaps because it doesn't require any special dress at all. A popular one (or two) around here that requires no real special 'attire" are the "Streetwalkers Ball" and the "Gigilo Night". There's usually a few that play along and "work hard for their money" but I think most enjoy paying out more than earning (so it seems). Heck, I'm more likely to hand over the money I earn to another lady as I am to try keep earning more. We have an older gent in our local club scene (kinda reminds me of Alura) that I enjoy flirting with and he became my "pimp" for the last "streetwalker" party we went to, carrying me around and "encouraging" me to earn my take.
  16. We are going to have our first orgy at our home next weekend. We told our guests that the event would be BYOB and that we would provide light snacks, water, and perhaps wine. We are looking for suggestions for light snacks that are good orgy food. Thanks for your input.
  17. My husband and I are interested in having a couples party, what I would like to know is does anyone have advice on how to get these started. Any input on this would be a great help.
  18. Ok, I'm curious as to what people in general think about theme nights at their local clubs/socials. Do you usually participate in them? Do you think they are just plain silly? What are your favorite theme nights that you are most likely to participate in? What would make you more likely to participate in a theme night?
  19. It's that time of year again.... GRRRR.... ok, so men what's your story, do you dress up for the parties? Or do you just go as yourselves? Pet, is feeling like they don't make any sexy male costumes that don't look silly. I say it's all about having fun and a sense of humor. So, guys do you play dress up for halloween? And ladies, what's your feeling on guys dressing up for halloween? Do you shoot for couple's costumes? or do you just find costumes that work for each of you?
  20. We have a local club where blacks are very vocally NOT allowed. The owner is a true old school bigot. We went once and he went on and on about how there would never be any of "those" in his club. For us, that was enough - we never went back. However, the place draws a crowd, and we often get invited to go there. We always decline, and if pressed, we do politely explain why. Most people will say, "oh yeah, he is like that, but it is his place and it is his right to allow whoever he wants in". I don't get that. To me, if you patronize a place that is racist, you are supporting the concept. I don't get mad at people about it, but the thing is that most people look at us as if we are nuts because we wont go there. Not sure what the deal is here. We've been in the LS for a while now and thought it was all about open mindedness? Are we missing something?
  21. Ok all this is probably a very dumb question! Jon and I are new to the whole on premise party thing. there is a party coming up next month that we need to rsvp and buy tickets for ahead of time. But there is one small problem. . I have sometimes irregular menstrual cycles and am not quite sure whether i might have my period or not. Should we just book our room and pay for the tickets and go anyway, even if I have my period? Ladies, what do you all do in situations like this? Do you even bother to attend a party where playing is a strong possibility when you have your period? Or do you jus stay home and not go at all? Or do you go and participate anyway? Or do you enjoy pleasing others without having intercourse? What's the deal? I need some enlightenment please!
  22. Has there been, or are there, parties that other swingers go bareback? If so, is anyone opposed to it, or is it they would like to join one? Just wondering? Or does everyone use condoms all the time?
  23. My wife, Ann, and I went to a house party where there were about six couples. Usually when we go to a party, we start off having a couple of drinks and just talk. I noticed a new couple there about our age. She was a good-looking blond and he was a good-looking guy. She had nice tits and a nice ass. After about a half hour it just happened that we wound up talking to the new couple. Her name was Judy and his name was Bob. They told us that this was their second party. Some of the couples were already pairing off together and going to the bedrooms. Bob had his eye on Ann and after a lot of small talk he said, “Dave, would you care if I partied with your wife?” I said, “Hell no Bob, that’s what we’re here for.” I could tell that Ann wanted to be with Bob. They went to look for an empty bedroom and Judy looked at me and turned away. She walked over to the bar and sat down on a bar stool. I followed her and stood next to her. She looked like she was about to cry. I said, “Is anything wrong?” She said, “I know we came here to swing but I don’t like to see my husband going off to screw some other woman.” I put my arm around her and started rubbing her back and said, “Look, Ann had a hard time at first too but after she started enjoying herself, she forgot about being jealous. Swinging is not a threat to your marriage, everyone is going to leave here with their own spouse. After several years of having sex with the same woman, a man gets bored and wants to experiment with other women. My wife was satisfied with me but now she likes to have another man once in a while.” Judy looked at me and said, “Well I have only had my husband and another man at the first party but he didn’t know how to make me feel good.” I said, “Why don’t you give me a chance to make you feel good?” She said, “You are nice and seem to care about a woman, okay lets give it a try.” Judy had on a short skirt and I put my hand on her leg and ran it up to her crotch where I found she was wearing panties. I said, “My wife usually doesn’t wear panties to parties cause she knows they will be removed first.” She said, “You can take them off if you want to.” I said, “Raise your beautiful ass up and I’ll pull them off.” She raised her ass up and I pulled her panties off. When she sat back down, she pulled her skirt up over her ass allowing me full access to her hair-lined pussy. I moved her legs apart and pulled her to the edge of the bar stool. I started running my fingers up and down her lips and put some saliva on her clit so she wouldn’t get raw. I massaged her clit until she started to squirm her ass. She said, “Boy, you sure know how to get me hot.” I worked one finger in her pussy as she let out a gasp. She closed her eyes and leaned back on the chair. I continued to finger her and then I put two fingers in as she gasped, “Oh my God”. I pushed my fingers in and out until she started to moan. She reached up and unbuttoned her blouse and raised up her bra and pinched her nipples. I took the hint and took one nipple in my mouth. She moaned, “You’re going to make me cum if you don’t stop”. I ignored her and pushed my fingers in and out a little faster as she moaned, “Oh, I’m cumming, I’m cumming”. I bit very lightly on her nipple as she climaxed. After she had a good cum she opened her eyes and said, “Now you know all about me, but I don’t know all about you”. I asked, “Does you husband eat your pussy very much?” She said, “He used to but not very often now”. I squat down and put my face at her lovely pussy. She looked down at me and said, “You don’t have to do that unless you want to”. I said, “I love eating pussy especially just after a woman has just cum”. I started licking her pussy and probing my tongue in her little slit. I moved up and took her clit in my mouth and sucked it until she started hollering, “Oh God, you’re going to make me cum again”. She put her hands on the back of my head and pulled me hard against her pussy as she bucked her ass up off the bar stool. I rose up and she looked at me and said, “I want to feel your cock in me now”. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my hard cock and she reached down and put her hand around it and said, “Oh wow, you’ve got a nice cock, I’m going to like this” as she pulled me to her hot and sloppy pussy. I pushed my cock in very gently until I had almost all of it in her. She leaned back on the bar stool and closed her eyes as I started pumping my cock in and out of her. She wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me in until she was cumming again. We fucked for a little while until she said, “Why don’t we find a bedroom somewhere”. I said, “Sounds like a good idea”. I pulled my still hard cock out of her and she slid down off the bar stool and we walked down the hall, her with her panties in her hand and her skirt up over her ass and me with my hard cock sticking straight out. We came to a door as it opened and Ann and Bob were just coming out. Ann had her clothes in her arms and Bob was carrying his too. He looked at Judy and said, “Well now, what do we have here”. She said, “If you can get some pussy, then I can get some cock”. She reached over and grabbed my cock and pulled me into the room past her speechless husband. Ann looked at me and said, “Honey, give her a good fuck”. I said, “I am, did you get a good fuck?”. She said, “Yes I did, Bob has a nice cock and knows how to use it”. Judy then grabbed my arm and said, “C’mon baby, I want you to fuck my brains out”. She removed the rest of her clothes and lay on the bed and spread her legs as I got between them with my cock in my hand and inched it in her pussy. I looked over at the door and Bob was standing there watching. Ann reached around him and put her hand on his cock and started jacking him off. I whispered to Judy, “Your husband is not jealous, is he?” She said, “I don’t think so, and I don’ t care, he likes to fuck as many gals as he can.” I started my cock in and out of her as she closed her eyes and said, “Oh yeah, that feels good, keep fucking me.” Just about then I noticed Bob standing next to the bed watching us. I looked at him and said, “Man, your wife’s got a nice pussy, I love fucking her.” He stood there with his mouth open and finally said, “Yeah, and so has your wife.” Finally, he turned around and left the room and I started slamming my cock in and out of Judy as she started moaning, “Oh damn, fuck me, fuck me.” We must have fucked for some time and I finally shot my load in her and she must have come about four times. We got off the bed and Judy found the rest room and cleaned up as I made my way back to the bar where Ann and Bob were having a drink. I joined them and Bob said, “Man, I didn’t think I would be jealous of seeing my wife getting fucked but watching the two of you go at it made me a little jealous.” I said, “Well she didn’t like to see you take Ann off in the bedroom knowing you were going to fuck her. I know of another couple that the wife didn’t want any part of swinging but after knowing her husband was fucking another woman, she finally overcame being jealous and started enjoying herself and now she is wild as hell and can’t get fucked enough.” Bob said, “Boy, I hope Judy doesn’t get like that.” I said, “Well, you never know, she sure liked getting fucked.” Just about then, Judy joined us at the bar. She came over to Bob and gave him a nice kiss and said, “Man, Dave can sure give a gal a good fuck.” She reached down and grabbed Bob’s cock and started jacking him off and he started getting hard. I was standing next to him and she started jacking me off too as my cock got hard again. She then squatted down and took his cock in her mouth and started sucking him off. She took his cock out of her mouth and turned to me and took my cock in her mouth. Bob looked at her with my cock in her mouth and said, “Honey, I hope you had a good time tonight.” She took my cock out of her mouth and said, “You bet I did and not I can’t wait until the next party.” Bob looked at me and said, “Oh shit.”
  24. Heres the story... We were invited to a party not long ago, it was to be 20 couples or so aging in range from mid 20's to mid 40's. The hosts are early 30's. Sounded like our crowd, so we RSVP. It gets to be a couple days before the party and we hear from the hosts (had been chatting regularly the 2 weeks prior also) that they decided to cancel the party because everyone who were invited had backed out except us and one other couple. We were shocked to say the least. Being the person I am(MR.) I had to ask why. Well it turns out that when everyone asked about sleeping arrangements (we hadn't, since we only live 15 minutes away) they were told space wasn't a problem due to them having a 25 room house and 14 of those were bedrooms:eek: The whole time we had chatted, they never once led us to believe that they were that well to do. We thought of them as just another very nice couple, and still do. After a bit of chatting we just figured that people felt intimidated or outclassed, or I'm sure someone here might have a better word to describe it. What do you all think? Would you like to know ahead of time about these things? How would of you felt if you didn't know and showed up to see a 13,000 square foot house? After me and the Mrs. talked about it, we decided that if we knew ahead of time that we might of declined the invite.