Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'swinger resorts'.

More search options

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Categories

• Swinger First Time
  • Threesome MMF
  • Threesome FFM
  • Cuckold / Hotwife
  • Gangbangs & Orgies
  • Interracial
  • Couples Swinging
  • Soft Swap
  • Swinging Separately
  • Bisexual Swingers
  • BDSM
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • Swinger's Surprise
  • Erotic Couplings

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Forums

• Swinger Topics
    • Curious About Swinging?
    • Swingers Talk
    • Finding People to Swing With
    • First Swinging Experiences
    • Adventures in Swinging
    • Swinging Situational HELP!
    • Swinger Clubs, Parties, Resorts, and Cruises
    • Bisexual Swingers
    • Look and Feel Your Best!
    • Polls & Never-Ending Threads
    • Swinging Solo
    • Let's Talk About Sex
    • Some Swingers Do - Poly, BDSM, & Nudism
    • Swingers and Sex Positivity in the News
  • Sexy Texans's Sexy Texans Topics
  • East Texas Military Swingers's East Texas Military Swingers Topics
  • Ontario, Canada's Ontario, Canada Topics
  • Horny South Africans's Horny South Africans Topics
  • Herpes Positive's Herpes Positive Topics
  • Traveling Swingers's Traveling Swingers Topics
  • Northern Gulf Coast Swingers's Northern Gulf Coast Swingers Topics
  • Christian Non Monogamy's Christian Non Monogamy Topics
  • Northern Michigan LS Enthusiasts's Northern Michigan LS Enthusiasts Topics
  • Hot Nights in the Kingdom's Hot Nights in the Kingdom Topics
  • Recipe Swapping!'s Recipe Swapping! Topics
  • Kinky Swingers R Us's Kinky Swingers R Us Topics
  • Saskatoon, Sk Canada's Saskatoon, Sk Canada Topics
  • Swinging Thespians's Swinging Thespians Topics
  • Bi Couples's Bi Couples Topics
  • BISEXUAL COUPLES IN MISSOURI's BISEXUAL COUPLES IN MISSOURI Topics
  • Threesome addicts club's Threesome addicts club Topics
  • Detroit Area Swingers's Detroit Area Swingers Topics
  • South Florida Swingers's South Florida Swingers Topics
  • Jerking and Rubbing's Jerking and Rubbing Topics
  • Croatia swingers's Croatia swingers Topics
  • desi_swingers's desi_swingers Topics
  • Cuckoldry's Cuckoldry Topics
  • Bisexual Males's Bisexual Males Topics
  • Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles's Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles Topics
  • Tennessee swingers's Tennessee swingers Topics
  • sinfulvacationclub's sinfulvacationclub Topics
  • Soft sex party in club's Soft sex party in club Topics
  • Hot wives club's Hot wives club Topics
  • HerpesSwingersFun's HerpesSwingersFun Topics
  • Hampton Roads Swingers's Hampton Roads Swingers Topics
  • South Alabama Swingers's South Alabama Swingers Topics
  • Tulsa Swingers's Tulsa Swingers Topics
  • Dirty fetish chat's Dirty fetish chat Topics
  • RV Swingers's RV Swingers Topics
  • Pacific Northwest's Pacific Northwest Topics
  • Poly Folks in the LS's Poly Folks in the LS Topics
  • Texas's Texas Topics
  • Gangbang Loving Girls UK's Gangbang Loving Girls UK Topics
  • Green Light Secrets NYC's Green Light Secrets NYC Topics
  • Bi couples and singles in AZ's Bi couples and singles in AZ Topics
  • Kent Fun's Meet ups

Categories

Blogs

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Relationship Status

Interests

Occupation

Swinging Experience

Anniversary

SLS Name

SwingTowns Username

SDC Username

SwingerZoneCentral Username

Kasidie Username

Favorite Club(s)

Found 56 results

1. We just returned from our stay at Hedonism 2 in Jamaica and the worst part of it was having to leave. I wanted to thank everyone here and those that left reviews elsewhere for your recommendation. We were NOT disappointed. While many people are in different stages of the lifestyle with different interests, I wanted to provide my feedback to help them decide or provide some insight for those just getting started in the lifestyle. The facility was laid out very well, while they have a nude side and a prude side, either side is perfectly fine to choose and it is a very short walk should you choose to explore. The so called prude side, housing and beach, is the perfect place to spend the morning recovering from the night before or simply hang out in a quiet place for peaceful morning, relaxation and enjoy a more private intimate moment with your spouse or simply open a book to read. Clothing is optional, so do expect to see both nude, partially nude and fully clothed people. The Nude side, is the perfect place for party time, anything goes to the wildest and most open forms in sexual interaction. The best way to describe the beach is 0 to 10. You can choose to be totally isolated at the very end of the beach where it starts on the border to the next resort and can walk down to the other end which ends up being a non stop 24/7 party! You can basically walk along (a short easy walk) and choose to stay wherever you like. While being nude is required for this side, you can still expect to see some people with some sort of covering, sheer/lace, hat even a sarong. Logistics: The Food is delicious, all kinds of food available for just about every taste, the staff is also familiar to help you with any food allergies and sensitivities. Don't hesitate to ask should you have some concerns regarding the ingredients, the staff is very friendly and happy to get any questions answered. On one occasion, (Asian Food Night) the chef came out personally went over which dishes contained gluten and pointed out what was safe. I stopped him half way through because there was more than enough to eat. Plates, Silverware, Napkins were all very clean, staff visited the table often to top off drinks and take away any plates. The Bars were fully stocked, the drinks were properly mixed and no sense of being watered down or weak like we saw at other resorts. If you want an extra strong drink, they were happy to oblige but the standard drink was as you would expect. While they didn't have bottled water, you are given a reusable container with plenty of fill stations. The refill stations throughout the resort are triple filtered with UV to provide safe clean drinking water. The water was clean, odorless and tasted as you would expect from bottled water. The pools were clean and open to everyone, most of which are clothing optional with the exception of the one group of pools at the end of the nude side which was nude only. While there are several small pools through the resort, it was no trouble to find one that you can enjoy alone time with your mate. Same would go for hot tubs, plenty to choose from, private and open both nude and clothing optional. The nude side has a row of pools, semi warm one with a swim up bar, snack bar, wading pool (warm), waterfall that is a fence for a more private cave, large open hot pool, large cold pool and a smaller hot tub which is very warm. All of which are connected and easy to jump from pool to pool. Nude Side: - Do expect 99% to be Nude - Do expect to view open sexual activity, everywhere, on the beach, on the deck, around the pool, in the pool, on the floating dock, in the water, on the sand...... everywhere but inside the restaurants. Maintenance: While some did frown upon one pool or one room being closed as a given time, this is a good thing to be honest. The resort is basically a 24/7 establishment, there has to be a time where they perform maintenance and not every single room can be open 100% of the time. The resort is working hard to keep the property updated and clean, the closing of some rooms and pools should be expected. Nobody wants to go to a 'run down' resort. They are very conscious to maximize up time. For example, when we arrived the "Kamasutra Palace" was closed, we were a little upset at the moment but we saw that it was being repainted, new lighting fixtures being installed, floors being refinished and the whole building inside and outside being pressure washed. The next day, we went to find the other play room, just to find it closed but a sign hanging stating that the Kamasutra Palace was reopened and taking the place of the second play room. The same maintenance was going on there at the time. So there was always a play room open and while closing of any room sucks, it is nice to know they are keeping the buildings maintained and clean. We saw two pools closed during our stay which was no big deal as there were still many to choose from. I was surprised that they drained one pool, scrubbed, painted, made repairs and was refilled and back in operation within 48 hours. I've seen pools closed for weeks at hotels to make these types of repairs. I saw their crew out there in the dark working until it was reopened. Rooms: While the rooms were nice they were a little 'dated', wondering if they would be renovated anytime soon..... We then noticed 4 rooms with work crews gutting them for renovation, so do expect to see a new look on the other rooms the future Our room had one small issue, a drip of condensation from the A/C Unit, before we can even make a report, the maid noticed it and automatically contacted the A/C Repair Folks, they were in there during the daily cleaning and had it fixed in about 20 minutes. Beaches: The beaches were cleaned daily of leaves and debris but no real trash was ever noticed. The beaches and water were very clean, plenty of towels stocked, plenty of seating and hammocks to relax in. Some of the rooms also had private hot tubs on the deck facing the beach, a few in which we visited, all of which were cleaned and treated daily, good condition and proper working order. Security: The beach is patrolled with several safety/security officers. None of which were a bother, they would greet you with a smile. I didn't see any of them up close to 'personal activity' but kept their distance. They were very professional and just let people do what they wanted for the most part. If there was some activity that kicked off, I noticed an officer excuse himself from that area and simply moved a little further away to provide privacy. The officers would routinely look in another direction and not take the scenes as a movie for them to watch. The staff was the same way, basically walk by and ignore the activity, no judging, no finger pointing, very very professional. We did have one interaction, while we met some new friends, one of them required an 'assisted' walk back to her room due to a little intoxication, as she was staying in the room next to us, we offered to walk her back, not due to a security concern but more of a trip and fall consideration. We were approached by security and was kindly asked what was "going on here" we explained and all was well, they did keep an eye to ensure there wasn't something else taking place but allowed us to go on our own and kept a good distance. Guests: The best part of the trip were the people there. We have never met such a great group of people in our entire life. The people were non judging, open, very easy to talk to, happy to converse with anyone. The demographics of the group was better than expected. If you're worried about a certain age group or nationality, let it be known that it is a very diverse group of people. We've met people of all age groups, even a few in their 70's, all sizes, shapes, colors, classes, singles, couples. There is simply something or someone for everyone, no matter your level of participation in the lifestyle, you will not be disappointed. The people were very respectful. I highly recommend this resort to anyone, even if you're not currently practicing in the lifestyle, it is an experience that you will not forget. If anyone has any questions, I will do my best to answer.
  2. Has anyone heard about Cherry Lane nudist resort in Michigan? We heard there is a lot of swinging activity going on there. If you have been there, please share your experience or confirm if swinging takes place or not. We would like to visit this weekend, but want to make sure of what to expect.
  3. Nudist Tails Book‏ @nudist_resorts on twitter... Jul 19 Great views from the roof top deck at the New Terra Cotta for reservations call Tom on his personal cell at 760-413-3062 from 8:30am-6pm PST Julie and Rob
  4. My wife had a conservative upbringing… you didn’t talk about sex and intimacy. The subject was taboo. Myself, always hesitant to share my fantasies for fear of judgement. I’m happy to say we have been able to address all those insecurities and we can be free to learn from each other fearlessly. We are still newbies in the lifestyle role-play stage, agreeing that flirting is OK, we have even talked light “hotwife” challenges. For now, we totally at ease with simply sharing our naughty impulses and deepest longings. For example, while dancing she whispers in my ear, “I’d like to fuck that guy.” I reply, “Well, I’d like to look in your eyes while he is pounding from behind.” No pressure to make it real, just enjoying the banter. Actually, we are interested in going to Desire Resort at some point and wanted to hear from couples that were at a similar stage of exploring the LS when they went to a LS resort. For example, we are interested in the tantric massage seminar, but the group setting my be a little intimidating. What was it like for first timers? I look forward to hearing from you.
  5. What Resort or Cruise would everyone recommend to expose my husband to live bisexual couples (male & female)? Live meaning the sex is often open to viewing. I know this may be a bit of a stretch but I figured it can't hurt to ask.
  6. We had decided it was time to make our yearly pilgrimage to a clothing optional resort in southern California which we have been to several times. This time, I noticed there was another resort nearby which was more play oriented called Sea Mountain Inn. My wife and I were looking at their website, and really had a tough time deciding which resort to choose. It was narrowed down to Sea Mountain Inn and the place which we usually go to which is much more subdued, and really for sunbathing and relaxing. No contact is permissable there. At any rate we decided to stick with what was familiar and stay at the more subdued resort, but would be going to Sea Mountain Inn for the evening. We arrived in the early evening and were given a tour of the facilities. From the outside it is rather unimpressive, but once inside, it is very nice with well appointed rooms, a pool, hot tub, garden areas, and a playroom which is open to the air. While the facilities were conducive to debauchery, truthfully the grounds were not nearly as nice as where we were staying. Nevertheless, we weren't there for the amenities, we were there for serious playtime. Clothing was rapidly shed, we were issued towels, and we began to mingle. The crowd there was much younger than our place, but definitely more into the lifestyle. We quickly made friends with another couple who were there for the weekend from LA. She was a hot brunette, and he almost looked middle eastern, but later we found out otherwise. The Margaritas were flowing freely, and the hot sun coupled with the Tequila rapidly made any and all inhibitions go away. We found out that she, was really not into the lifestyle, but was more of an exhibitionist. The girls were chatting away, and her husband and I were doing the same. He asked us what we were into, and frankly I had to tell him "much more than you I think, but I think the girls were enjoying socializing" He later confided in me that he wished his wife were a bit more liberal, but was happy to be there anyway as this was the third time they were there. As the night wore on, we made our way to the hot tub and subsequently to the playroom. There was a stripper pole there, and the many of the girls were taking turns putting on a little show. Well little did they know that they were in for a treat, as my wife was a former pole dance champ and she really lit things up,. In fact the entire resort crowd was there watching her During her "act:" our new friends were on the bed having some fun with each other. I was sitting next to them watching the show my wife was putting on. After she was done, she got a huge round of applause and joined me on the bed with our friends. This was to be a side by side adventure as we were enjoying each other right next to our new friends. Now other than interaction amongst ourselves, there was no other interaction, but frankly my wife and I enjoyed being part of a show as most of the resort was watching. Later on in the evening we saw the male half alone, and my wife asked him where his wife was, turned out she was sleeping as the sex and Tequila must have gotten the best of her. My wife told him it was too bad she didn't want to come back to play as she was attracted for her. He then confided in us she told him she would have been okay with it but didn't know how to bring it up. This was the end of our night as we were both tired and wanted to get to sleep at our hotel. We have both decided the next time we venture for a weekend we will probably stay there at Sea Mountain.
  7. where is a good swingers vacation for first time swingers? The wife and I are looking to go to one for our anniversary.
  8. Hello everyone. I was wondering if there is anyone that can share some reviews about sandy bottoms resort. My wife and I will be making our way there end of July and this is our first time trying out something like that. We feel a bit nervous but excited at the same time and would love to hear the culture inside the resort. We are not planning to engage sexually with other people so what is the typical etiquette when you are there? Is it expected to be naked and join in with other people. Also, we have booked one of the motel rooms. Any reviews about the rooms and the actual facility. Again any advise about the resort and the general lifestyle would be greatly appreciated. My wife and I are not open to swinging but want to explore something new and adventurous so we thought this might be a romantic mini vacation to celebrate our anniversary. Thanks a lot everyone.cheers!!
  9. We spend the winters traveling the warm parts of the country. We've read the reviews of Mountain Creek Grove resort in Georgia. Does anyone know of other similar resorts in the south or preferably southwest where we can stay in our motorhome and enjoy a "lifestyle" couples resort? We would love to hear about them and read reviews.
  10. Interesting perspective here, a Huffington Post story of a monogamous lesbian goes by herself to a swingers resort. It's a good article, what she describes experiencing will sound very familiar.
  11. Hello all, my wife and I are looking into going to Caliente Tampa in late June and was hoping someone here could shed some light on the accommodations. I’ve been able to find info on the social scene, which looks to be fun (but please feel free to let us know more), but I can’t find a whole lot on the rooms/condos. Not expecting a 5 Star resort, but would like some sort of insight. Should we stay at hotel or Casita (not sure what this even is) or condo? Also any info on experience if you took the Club Preview Tour promotion would also be greatly appreciated. We’re looking forward to a great time (we’ve only experienced a day/night pass at Hedo...good times!), but don’t want it to be ruined by substandard accommodations. Thanks for any input you can provide! J and L
  12. Has anyone been to Pleasure Lake in TN? I haven't found any reviews.
  13. I did not want to hijack the other recent thread that is similar to this... so I started a new one here. also... I recently made a reply to a "Getting Started" type thread, that is along this topic as well. (As a reference.) This type of question comes up a lot on this BBS (scattered all over the place), so I am attempting to get some comparisons and feedback in one place. If you feel so inclined... Please feel free to comment, share your experience, etc., on the following: (One or more... Or any combination you want.) What is your preference? "Date" Webs vs Swingers Club vs Meet & Greet vs House Party vs Resort vs Cruise Why? What has your experience (progression) been like? Started with one. "Graduated" or changed to another because...? ... etc. I've tried finding out details online, but I must be missing something. So... Maybe someone here can clarify a few things for me... For Hedonism II ... a.k.a. "Hedo" "All Inclusive" ... "Lifestyle-friendly" It sounds like sex out in the open, day or night, is acceptable here. Maybe not so much in the dining areas and such... but from what I've gleaned, this is way more than just a simple "CO" resort. (With folks hooking-up in private rooms, or designated play areas on the resort grounds.) Any comments or experience here? For Desire "All Inclusive" It sounds like this is more of just a "Clothing Optional" (CO) facility, and sex out in the open (on the beach, in the hot-tub, etc.) is not looked upon favorably. One LS podcaster I heard called Desire “My happy place”... but it is not real clear (from their web) if Desire (one or both) is “Lifestyle Friendly”. The Desire Cruises seem to be LS Friendly. Also.. There are apparently two Club / Resorts for Desire: Desire Riviera Maya Resort Desire Riviera Maya Pearl Resort What is the difference here, if any? and / or... Here in the "Lower 48"... It seems the only real "Lifestyle Resort" (that rivals places like Hedo & Desire) is: Sea Mountain Lifestyle Resort Sounds like a “Day Visit” facility that is "Lifestyle Friendly", with a few (15) luxury rooms... similar to Hedo & Desire in atmosphere. Any comments or experience here? Any other similar resorts (in the Lower 48)? I am aware of some other "Lifestyle Resorts" that seem more like glorified clubs. Freedom Acres - Devore CA ... just North of San Bernardino, CA / LA Area I am also aware of a few others... but they seem to be just "CO" (Naturist) type facilities. Paradise Lakes Resort … Lutz, FL - North of Tampa http://www.paradiselakes.com/ “Paradise Lakes Resort is a private, clothing optional resort, located in the heart of the nudist capital of the United States - Pasco County, Florida.” (More Naturist than Lifestyle... or so it seems.) Caliente Resorts … Land O Lakes, FL - North of Tampa https://calienteresorts.com/ “Adults Only” https://calienteresorts.com/faq/ (More Naturist than Lifestyle.) “Overt sexual behavior or the appearance of such behavior is unacceptable at Caliente Resorts. Behavior 'never needing an apology' is the norm.” Paradise Valley Resort & Club - Dawsonville, GA http://www.paradisevalleyclub.com/ (More Naturist than Lifestyle.) “Behavior requiring an apology is not tolerated.” (The term "Paradise" seems to come up a lot.) (Maybe it is just a name, in terms of cleanliness, atmosphere, etc.) I know that is a lot... but any light shed on just one of these would be helpful. Many of these sites do not have FAQ pages, for quick & easy answers. I am also aware of the (limited?) crossover between Naturist & Swinger communities. A simple "Copy & Paste" for a link reference would be greatly appreciated (for anything not mentioned here). Most all of this I have heard mentioned on this BBS at some point (in the past few years). Regardless of what the responses here are... I find it pretty amazing that there are so many LS type opportunities available.
  14. Looks promising as a less expensive trip than Desire or Hedo. Anyone ever been?
  15. Our market is being heavily hit by newspaper and TV advertising for various Sandals resorts throughout the Caribbean. The ads are heavily "party, party" (nudge, nudge). Does anyone have any feedback about the acceptance of the LS at any of their individual resorts? I know the "Beaches" chain is strictly family-oriented. Any info would be appreciated.
  16. Hi, I'd like to introduce my girlfriend Elaine and I. We not swingers in the true sense of the word because we're not into swapping. We're just into being watched and we're thinking of trying a nude resort that allows sex. We don't know what to expect at all, and we're very nervous. Previously, we've done a wide variety of public sex experiments. We've fucked in cars, on beaches, in parks, on public streets, in parking garages, etc. etc. For the most part nobody has really seen us up close. I guess it is the thrill of the risk of being caught that drives us. For example, just last week we went to a large open park at dusk. The moon was full, the temp was a sultry 85, and only a few cars were parked. We parked our car on a large public street, got naked, and jumped out of the car and walked into the park. It is pretty cool to be naked in a public place like that. So we walked all around, and ever once in a while Elaine would kneel down to suck me. Eventually we came to a big open baseball diamond, and we walked right into center field. Elaine sucked me good and I was rock hard by then. I laid on my back and Elaine sat down on my cock. Elaine really loves anal sex, so I drove it up into her ass. After a while of that, I flipped her over and fucked her ass until I shot a load into her. We really love having public anal sex and we do it all the time.
  17. Anyone been to Breathless Riveria Cancun? Wife finally agreed to go there since it is not a nude resort but I heard it is kind of Vegas in Cancun. Looking forward to have some adventure with the wife.
  18. We would like some feedback on Desire Pearl. We have been talking about making a short trip to check it out. Probably 3-4 nights. We kind of settled on Pearl because it sounds like, through reading many forums and reviews, that it meets what we think we want from a resort like this. It sounds like it's very laid back, not as much of a late night party atmosphere as the main one and certainly not Hedo but large enough to offer a diverse variety of people interested in anything from just hanging out to full swap. Recent review though are becoming concerning. Declining food and beverage service, hard sells on memberships, basic rules not being enforced such as cell phones in the hot tub area. We've traveled to vanilla resorts in Mexico quite a bit over the last few years and a recent trend in selling these upgrades when you get there is a real problem for us. It segregates people for the sole purpose of making the resort more money. If you have a certain color wristband you can enjoy these amenities only but if you upgrade you can have all these extras. Perhaps an exclusive area, an exclusive restaurant, top shelf drinks etc, something other than a sneer from your concierge. They sell themselves as all inclusive until you get there then it's only truly all inclusive if you pay extra. The other thing we've noticed is the decline in service if you aren't part of the exclusive "club". They won't wait on you on the beach or pick up your empty glasses even. Food and beverage quality has declined also. Then there is the aforementioned segregation. It's not a problem if we aren't looking to swing and we still like the vanilla resorts because I like to dive. I wouldn't dive if we went to Pearl. I'm looking for a different adventure. We don't mind paying for it if the value is there but if we're paying for it we'll want to use it. The problem with the whole concept in a resort where we are looking to meet as many people as possible is that it, in effect, segregates us from a portion of the other guests. We don't care whether they can afford it or not. Their economic status has little to do with whether we want to interact with them in whatever shape or form. The recent reviews I mentioned seem to indicate that Pearl is moving this direction. Some still seem to love it but even long time patrons have mentioned a decline in overall quality of experience. I'd like to hear some feedback from recent visitors about the resort, whether you are newbies or long timers. Is it still worth the trip. Are there other options available that we haven't heard about. I'm looking at booking something pretty quick because we'd like to take a trip in early October if possible.
  19. My wife and I are curious about swinging and have been looking into a trip to Desire Pearl or Riviera Maya. Right now we have mutually agreed that our boundaries would include watching, being watched, group sex with each other, and maybe some soft play with another female. Excited about just being nude and playing around others for a start. I was curious if a resort was the best first choice or if a club would be a better option. Or is there an option we are not aware of? We want to be discreet and are nervous about a club in our area. Any recommendations for a good club in a city for a weekend getaway? Basically looking for the right suggestion to test the waters and not jump into the deep end right away to make sure it is right for us. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
  20. Hi, We are considering visiting Cherry Lane resort in Michigan. Can we hear some personal experiences? Any chance to have sex in public? (or semi-public area ???) Thank you!
  21. Dear Friends We are a young married couple (37M & 30F) and just started swinging and just loving it. We are looking to find a LUXURY resort (if at all available) to visit and visit and 'mingle' openly with like minded people (ideally in or around europe). Some suggested Cap D'Agde in the South of France? To be honest we were looking for something a little more upmarket/exclusive? We aim to travel around the 28th June 2018 ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEEEEEEASE??
  22. My boyfriend and I are relatively new to swinging . We would like to find swinger resorts or weekends in the NY area, or within a 2 hour drive of the NY area. Any information would be greatly appreciated
  23. So my girlfriend and I have decided to try this for the first time. She is the one who really pushed for us to go but I'm getting pretty exited about it. She is completely new to this but open and ready, any advice for newbies?
  24. Hello Everyone. We live in Southern Indiana and we are hoping to find a good resort to camp at during our July vacation. Hoping for something within a days drive or within 400 miles of Louisville. We would be bringing (or renting) an small RV so we'd like a resort that has camping, pool, woods, etc. Ideally it would be swing friendly and not just a nudist resort. If anyone has had good (or bad) experiences please share! Thank you!
  25. Hi! So we are deciding to go to a swingers resort to get our feet wet. This way we can ease ourselves into it a bit more and kind of immerse ourselves at the same time but maybe go at our own pace. I think the biggest hurdle for us is just that first step. We both are a little nervous on how to start. Anyway, she likes the idea of having sex in public first or at a club. We heard Desire was nice but wondering if there are others. The fantasy would definitely be where we can go to a club and have sex. We are both around 40. She's in great shape. he could lose 15-20 pounds. But we definitely don't want just a bunch of 20 year olds staring at the old people wondering why we are there. Any ideas on the best resort for this in Mexico or Caribbean?