• Threesome addicts club's Threesome addicts club Topics
  • Detroit Area Swingers's Detroit Area Swingers Topics
  • South Florida Swingers's South Florida Swingers Topics
  • Jerking and Rubbing's Jerking and Rubbing Topics
  • Croatia swingers's Croatia swingers Topics
  • desi_swingers's desi_swingers Topics
  • Cuckoldry's Cuckoldry Topics
  • Bisexual Males's Bisexual Males Topics
  • Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles's Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles Topics
  • Tennessee swingers's Tennessee swingers Topics
  • sinfulvacationclub's sinfulvacationclub Topics
  • Soft sex party in club's Soft sex party in club Topics
  • Hot wives club's Hot wives club Topics
  • HerpesSwingersFun's HerpesSwingersFun Topics
  • Hampton Roads Swingers's Hampton Roads Swingers Topics
  • South Alabama Swingers's South Alabama Swingers Topics
  • Tulsa Swingers's Tulsa Swingers Topics
  • Dirty fetish chat's Dirty fetish chat Topics
  • RV Swingers's RV Swingers Topics
  • Pacific Northwest's Pacific Northwest Topics
  • Poly Folks in the LS's Poly Folks in the LS Topics
  • Texas's Texas Topics
  • Gangbang Loving Girls UK's Gangbang Loving Girls UK Topics
  • Green Light Secrets NYC's Green Light Secrets NYC Topics
  • Bi couples and singles in AZ's Bi couples and singles in AZ Topics
  • Kent Fun's Meet ups

Categories

There are no results to display.

Blogs

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Relationship Status

Interests

Occupation

Swinging Experience

Anniversary

SLS Name

SwingTowns Username

SDC Username

SwingerZoneCentral Username

Kasidie Username

Favorite Club(s)

Found 27 results

1. My wife and I sometimes play separately with our friends. My wife especially likes playing with women solo. She doesn't always enjoy being watched, it makes her self conscious which takes the fun out of it for her. Last Friday I came home from work early. When I got home I heard my wife upstairs in our room, and she clearly had company. I went upstairs to use the bathroom. Our bedroom door was closed but I could hear my wife quite clearly. As I walked into the bathroom I quickly saw the second door which connected to our bedroom was half open. With the lights still off it is pitch dark in the bathroom and I knew they couldn't see me so I took a peek. My wife was on the bed on all fours and a very pretty much younger girl was behind her wearing a strapon. The younger girl was fucking the hell out of my wife, and my wife was very clearly loving it. It was so sexy and hot. I've never seen my wife having strapon sex like that. I didn't even know she owned a strapon. Her orgasm was incredibly intense, she collapsed on the bed her legs stiff, and visibly trembling, toes pointed. When she came down, she rolled over and they started again but this time in missionary. Not too long after she had another very vocal orgasm. It took her a while to come down. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen, she was so intense and passionate. Afterwards I asked her about it. Once her embarrassment died down she told me she has always loved penetration from men and women. She said she came so hard for two reasons, first because the strapon isn't on a clock so she can be greedy with her time, so she edges herself on the rubber dick till she can't take it anymore. Secondly, she said the woman she was with could really fuck. She knows all my wife's buttons and is extremely good at pushing them. So do other women find that strapon sex is a little more intense given the fact it never goes limp?
  2. I figured if no one else would approach it ,I would break down the door! Here is the question How many men that are straight also enjoy anal performened on them with toys / oral. I will personally put myself out first and say that I love the feeling of a wet tounge on my ass as well as penetration either with fingers or with dildos , the feeling of having sex and also having somthing buried in your ass is over the top. what do you think? bad or good let me know. Dave
  3. Ok guys, would you like to watch your wife fuck another woman with a strap-on dildo and then watch her fuck your wife?
  4. We were late bloomers to the lifestyle having been married nearly 40 years before we had our first encounter with another couple. Other than one erotic massage session, during which my husband begged me let the masseur fuck me, I hadn’t had sex with anybody but my husband during our marriage. As my husband and I became more experienced in the lifestyle, he and I fantasized about me having sex with another woman. I even agreed to let him change my SDC profile from “Straight” to “Bi-Curious.” One fall Sunday afternoon, we met a mixed-race couple for lunch. He was black and she was white. We all clicked so the man suggested we adjourn to a hotel a few blocks away from the restaurant. I had no idea that my emerging fantasy was about to be satisfied. I am a 60 year old woman, 5’ 9” tall who wears a size 18 dress. I have blond hair, blue eyes, and 38D breasts with ultra-sensitive nipples. The other woman was similar to me but about an inch shorted and a year younger. She had nice, firm 36D breasts. Her partner, a well-built former football player, had a rather small cock for a black man, only about 5 inches. His girth, however, was huge. The biggest I have ever seen or felt. He was nearly the circumference of a Red Bull drink can when flaccid. When erect, he was simply huge. We rented a mini-suite with a king-sized bed and a pullout sofa. As my husband and the other woman started playing on the bed, the man disrobed me and started fingering me on the sofa. He really knew how to make my juices flow because I came all over the sofa. That is when we realized the maids failed to stock towels in the bathroom and we had no way to wipe it up. “Hello, Room Service!” We then moved to the bed and shared it with my husband and the other lady. This was the first time I had a close look of my husband in action. He started fingering the lady very vigorously then all of a sudden, his entire hand, up to his wrist, slid into her cunt. I didn’t even know this was possible but here was my husband fisting this lady and she was screaming in ecstasy as she came several times. As I laid watching this, I felt something very large trying to penetrate my ass. I tried to move away as I knew his cock was too big for my asshole but he held me tight. I started squirming but my husband and the other woman held my head and kissed me. Today was going to be day of many firsts for me. My first kiss from lady and a huge cock sliding into my ass. I never thought I would cum from being ass fucked but I did - repeatedly. After Mr. Red Bull finished, I rolled onto my back to rest to watch my husband fuck another woman. I was pretty turned on when I saw his cum flowing out of her pussy. As my husband and I lay on the bed recovering, the man whispered into his partner’s ear and said, “Time for her surprise.” I looked up and the lady had donned a harness with a huge brown, lifelike, dildo. As she was applying lubrication to the dildo, she reached over, kissed me, and lubricate my cunt. The man then lifted my legs up and his partner mounted me with her dildo. As I got accustomed to her fake cock, she started fucking me hard. Pulling her cock almost all the way out then slamming it back in. We both came in each other’s arms and I kissed her deeply. After she removed her harness, she crawled up on the bed and started licking my cunt. It felt absolutely wonderful. She then asked me to return the favor which I eagerly did. After a few licks of her pussy, I realized my husband’s cum was in the vaginal canal. Tasted a little salty but not too bad. As I licked and sucked her clit until she came gain. When I sat up to rest, I had both her and my husband’s cum on my face. Room service finally delivered some towels, which my husband retrieved in the nude from what I assume was a very startled maid. We all relaxed and hydrated ourselves. I went to the bathroom to clean up a bit. When I returned, I realized the man was not satisfied fucking my ass with his fat cock but wanted my mouth and cunt as well. He gently grabbed my head and pushed it toward his cock. It took all I could to get just the head of his cock in my mouth. When he became hard again, his partner and my husband held my legs up for him as they played with my nipples. He had great stamina as he fucked my cunt for at least 15-20 minutes before he came. Since we all had to go to work the next day, we decided to call it a night. It was truly the defining point in my swinging career. I took a huge cock in my ass and orgasmed. I was fucked and eaten by another woman. I ate another woman. I tasted my husband’s cum second-hand. We met this couple several more times over the course of a year until they split and left the lifestyle. It was a great year for sure!
  5. oneforfun

Lisa Enjoys Mary

Lisa and Mary had planned this for awhile. They had gotten Eric, Lisa’s husband to agree not to come to this play date. He had a tendency to take over any session he was involved in. It was pretty fun most of the time but not what the women wanted this time. Eric had agreed and then come anyway. Mary had been quite ticked. She had been going to cancel the date until Lisa came up with an alternative solution and whispered it in Mary‘s ear. Mary smiled. “Eric, if you agree to be tied up in a chair next to the bed for the entire date and just watch, you can stay.” Mary’s green eyes lightened a little, Eric tied up and frustrated would be amusing. Eric nodded, “you don’t even have to tie me up. I will stay in the chair the entire time.” “You couldn’t help yourself you horn dog. You would be out of that chair in zero flat at the first sign of an orgasm. Eric, it's tied up or we go home” Lisa said, a little irritated. She could tell, he had no intention of staying in the chair. Lisa, athletic, tall and blond, knew her husband too well. Seeing the looks on the girl's faces, Eric gave up. “Fine, tie me up.” Mary got some rope and duct tape from the garage. The two of them made sure Eric was tied good and tight. He struggled a little, shocked, when they put the gag in. They stood back and admired their handy work. “And just for being a butt head, Eric, this one is for you.” Mary turned on some music, something hard and loud with a nice beat. She began doing a lap dance around Eric and his chair. At one point she slid her pussy along his left arm leaving a nice wet little trail. Lisa was laying on the bed watching and getting turned on despite the frustrated expression on her husband's face. Mary’s large breasts massaged Eric’s face, lap and chest as she danced. She sat on his lap and rubbed him with her bottom. She ran her fingers enticingly over her pink nipples, large breasts, soft white skin and down over her shaved pussy. She teased him mercilessly, bending over to show him her sweet wet pussy as she rubbed it. “Ok Mary, enough of that. You are here for me not him, remember?” Lisa demanded. Mary immediately ran over to the bed and knelt beside it. “Sorry Mistress, I got carried away” she said with her head bowed and her hands behind her back. Lisa smiled with satisfaction. “Alright, get on the bed, assume the position.” Mary scrambled up next to her and got on her hands and knees. Eric’s eyes about popped out. This was not like any scene they had ever played before. His hot blond, tall, athletic wife was still dressed in high heels, a red mini skirt and a tight black tee shirt that read “wild ass woman. Mary had stripped everything off in her strip tease. The fully dressed dominating wife with the naked girlfriend was the hottest thing he had ever seen. Lisa admired the view Mary provided. Her large breasts hung beneath her, swaying slightly. Her long curly red hair covered her face as she carefully did not meet Lisa’s eyes and starred down at the bed. Her milky white skin, round butt and naked pussy were quite a turn-on. “Did you prepare everything as I told you too Mary?” Lisa asked, running her hands over Mary’s back and bottom. “Yes mistress,” Mary reached under the pillow and pulled out a rolled up towel. She unrolled it in front of her and Lisa looked it over. On it where many things, but Eric couldn’t see them from where he sat. Lisa continued to caress her; stroking her breast, pinching her nipples, pulling her hair, pulling at her pussy lips and even making Mary suck her fingers. Mary made no protest. Lisa’s wet fingers foraged their way into Mary’s wet pussy, first one finger fucked her. Then after a few strokes a second finger joined in. Mary groaned a little when the third finger began to force its way in. “So tight.” Lisa commented but didn’t stop fingering her. Mary was thrusting back against Lisa’s hand. But Mary was close to cumming and that was not what Lisa had in mind. She pulled out and smacked Mary’s ass briskly. “None of that now,” Lisa warned her. Lisa enjoyed the feeling so much she spanked Mary again and a few more times after that. Mary was flushed and moaning when she stopped. She did not appear to be unhappy with anything Lisa had done. Lisa reached for something on the towel and out came a large dildo. “Did you clean up and lubricate as I told you?” Lisa paused. “Yes mistress, I did an enema this morning and lubed myself for you.” Lisa without further ado began to work the large thick dildo up Mary’s ass. Mary grunted with the effort to relax enough to get it in. “Mary, how does this big cock feel in your ass?” she asked. “It is bigger that anything I have ever had there mistress, it feels good and hurts a little too.” Lisa smiled, “lay flat and hold your cheeks apart for me.” Mary was immediately down and in position. Now Lisa really began to work the last few inches in. Once it was in she immediately withdrew it and then thrust it back quickly. Lisa worked her with it hard now. She gave her no time to adjust and Mary’s body slid forward at little with the force of the thrusts. Groaning and moaning constantly, Mary held her cheeks open for the harsh ass fucking. “Good girl, now put your hands on the headboard and hold still.” Lisa fucked her butt relentlessly. She enjoyed the sight of Mary’s pretty butt, still pink with the spanking, filled over and over by her cock. She liked thinking of it as her cock and Mary as her pretty little slave, to do with as she wanted. She removed the cock and slide in a wide butt plug with a long horse tail on the end. Lisa knelt back and enjoyed the look of it and the rather frantic panting Mary was doing. “Turn over and spread your legs.” Mary did so quickly. Lisa pulled out some rope and tied Mary to the bed. Mary struggled a little and Lisa smacked her pussy. “Calm down.” Mary laid back and watched as Lisa tied her hands to the headboard of the bed. Lisa slid off the bed and began taking off her clothes, sliding them off slowly and letting Mary watch avidly. Lisa got back on the bed with Mary and slid her pussy down over Mary’s face as she got into a 69 position. “You better do a really good job licking my pussy Mary or your little butt will be red later not that pretty pink. Do you understand me?” Lisa demanded. “Yes Mistress.” Mary replied and began to lick and suck Lisa’s very wet excited pussy. Lisa loved Mary’s wide flat tongue licking every inch of her, tongue fucking her and sucking at her clit. Mary’s body was tense with the effort she was expending to make Lisa happy. Lisa was cumming in moments but she made Mary keep eating her into more orgasms. Lisa’s juice covered Mary’s face. Eric could see Mary was smiling but Lisa couldn’t. She was busy with Mary’s helpless body. Lisa was pinching her slaves nipples and she was spanking her open pussy. Mary’s body jumped and writhed on the bed. Lisa smacked her inner thighs and paused every few moments to test her wet pussy by thrusting her fingers deeply inside. Finally Lisa was cumming so hard that all she could do was grind her pussy into Mary’s face and moan. Lisa’s legs shook from the aftermath and she smiled down at Mary. “What a good slave you are.” She untied her and had her lay over an ottoman in front of her husband's chair so he would have a good view and put on the last of the toys Mary had laid out, a harness and dildo set. Eric struggled in the chair as he watched his beautiful wife grab the horse hair handle of the butt plug in Mary’s ass. Holding her by still by the plug in her ass, Lisa slid the dildo she wore into Mary’s franticly pulsing pussy. Mary was so wet it slid in with very little effort. Her pretty pussy clutched at the dildo as she cried out, “Thank you mistress.” Lisa smiled and smacked Mary’s butt cheek as she withdrew slightly and then thrust again. If anything the smack on her ass made Mary wetter, judging from the ease Lisa had been fucking her. Lisa began working the dildo a little faster. She smacked her butt, first one cheek then another. “Tell me how that feels Mary,” she said panting. “Oh, mistress, it feels so good to have you fuck me. Please mistress, fuck me harder, spank my butt. I want you too use my pussy harder mistress.” Mary was panting and moaning as she came. Lisa held hard to her pony's little tail and rode her into a few more orgasms.
  6. Notes from my wife: before we were a couple she would have sixsome weekends with friends. Susan writes from 2002: I wanted to get some of this down while it was fresh in my mind. It's important for me to say we always play smart, which means all the intercourse in this story was with condoms. We get together on Saturday morning, just before lunch. If all goes well, at least for the regular foursome, we'll be together through to Monday afternoon. The timing was perfect as everyone: Kate, Tom, Michael, Kevin, and Karen arrive within minutes of each other. I think people arrive punctually for sex :} Kevin and Karen are noticeably excited to be here as they're our invited guests. I can tell they've fantasized about this experience and they're in the moment. A little history about Kevin and Karen. They've been married for five years and wanted to try a threesome and bashfully invited Michael, a longtime friend, to join them. Michael said that he while it sounded fun, he had a better idea. He suggested that if they're truly interested in exploring a fantasy sex life, that they may want to try our foursome for a weekend. Once they started discussing it came up that Karen, besides having two men, also wanted to try sex with a woman. They also liked the idea of a long weekend and not just a couple of hours. When Michael approached us about it we said we agreed, but wanted to get to know these people and we actually had four non-sexual, get-to-know each other dinners over the course of a few weekends. The fifth dinner we discussed what they're hoping for sexually so everyone is on the same page with expectations. So back to the story: I'm serving up hors doeurves, small sandwiches, and wine as lunch. Tom mentions that I'm not in one of my 'outfits' and I explain that this one is subtle and if he's the lucky one he'll find out what a great outfit it is {the skirt is held together with velcro and will fall off me at the slightest encouragement after a button is unfastened}. What's funny about group dynamics is that when you introduce new people, sometimes no one knows who should initiate conversation.....or sex. Karen had a certain fantasy and it should be indulged early so nothing would feel 'forced' later on. I went over to her and said 'take me.' We move over to the couch. I'm sitting on it and Karen moves to kiss me. I'm certain that she's pictured this moment in her mind and I'm just going to let her run with it. We're kissing. Our tongues are sliding over each others as she goes deeper into my mouth. She unbuttons my blouse, opening it and sliding her hands over my bare flesh, then breasts. My eyes closed, I keep drinking her mouth into me, breathing heavier each time she runs her hands over me. Karen then unbuttons the side of my skirt and when she realizes it's held in place with velcro {I made the skirt} she pulls it completely open. I'm now naked now embracing her with my arms and legs. You know how you can have a moment and say the strangest things? I'm running my fingers in her hair, kissing her ear and I whisper, 'Do me Kitten.' I have no idea where that came from. Karen starts running her tongue over my stomach, my fingers still in her hair. I open my eyes and Kevin is disrobing her while she's on all fours. Jeans and panties have been slid off and he's removing her denim blouse. I'm thinking how beautiful her back is when she moves her tongue between my legs, licking me. I arch my back and when I open my eyes, Kevin has his hand between her legs from behind, no doubt with fingers inside her and pumping her. Karen and my eyes make contact and she licks me even faster. I have a Hermann Miller egg chair and Kate's sitting on the arm, slightly behind Tom who's sitting in the chair and she's massaging his chest while they watch. Kevin motions to Michael to come over and my head is swimming with pleasure. I close my eyes, Karen's mouth against my pussy and hands over my breasts. I open my eyes and make eye contact with Karen and smile at her. She kisses my hips and gasps. I could tell she had just felt the head of a cock push into her and upon realizing it wasn't Kevin's, she smiled. She was being fucked by a different man as Kevin watched and it was every bit the turn on she expected it to be. She started pushing back into Michael. She moves to my side and Kevin shifts my body completely on the couch. He's disrobed, and he moves over my body and I embrace and kiss him. For a while we're just 'necking' like teenagers while listening to Karen quickly whisper, 'more, more,' to Michael. Kevin reaches between his legs and starts rubbing the head of his cock against my clitoris. He'll just barely start pushing in and then pulls back to rub me all over again. I climax from just the anticipation and I'm dripping wet and dying when he pushes into me and I wrap my legs around him. He starts pumping me and I come again, my body shuddering from anticipation and build up. I hear Michael come and Karen gasp in near glee. I look over and Kate and Tom are naked and 69ing in my chair. It's a wild sight and I'm thinking, worst case, I re-cover the chair. I'm arched over the couch and I'm getting drilled. I'm drunk with the sex. Kevin is doing me faster and faster and biting my shoulder, I feel his body shake as he comes into me. My body relaxes into his and we embrace on the couch. I look over at Karen and she mouths the words, 'Thank you Susan,' and smiles. So I said, 'Well, that was an icebreaker.' Everyone's laughing and pretty much cleaning up the room and themselves. We're having conversations and exchanging short kisses. I've changed into a military outfit I made from real army surplus, but tailored the pants with ankle high cuffs and made a crop top with a stiffened raised collar. Michael takes one look at it and says, 'Susan please let me invade you' and I reply, 'Later' and smile at him. Conversation turns to a mutual appreciation society of sexual performance. Karen thanking Michael for taking her from behind so well, Kate saying she was so hot from watching my back arched while Kevin rode me slowly that she just had to suck Tom into oblivion. Tom telling Kate he was glad she was watching me. Yadda-yadda-yadda. Kate tells me she thinks Kevin is worth spending some time with. I look over and say to Karen, 'Can we borrow your husband?' Without missing a beat she replies, 'as long as I can borrow these two fun lovers.' Kate and I lead a still naked Kevin off to my bedroom. Kate's just wearing panties and a man's white shirt and once the door closes, she grabs Kevin by the back of his neck with one hand, kissing him and working his cock with the other. They're going at it hot and heavy and they're on the bed. Kevin just moves the fabric of Kate's panties to one side and starts fucking her through her clothes, Kate encouraging more and more out of him. I figure three's a crowd and sit and watch from a padded love seat. My bedroom is very large, about 25 X 25 foot square. The bed and mattress are custom made and sleep four comfortable and I speak from personal experience. When Kate is having great sex she starts cooing and moaning in an incredible way. It's not loud, but it's oh so sensual. It's a huge turn on for the guys and I admit that it makes me lustful too. In fact, it's a motivator for sex, because as long as she's cooing I've never seen Michael or Tom quit pumping her. They say they just can't stop. I've been tempted to record it and figure out the frequency of the tone but never got around to it. It's having the same effect on Kevin now as he's supporting himself with his arms and rocking his cock back and forth into her. I decide if I'm watching this I need some Champagne and get up to go to the kitchen. I walk into the living room and find Karen has not been holding back. She has Michael face up and on his back on the floor. Karen is over Michael's cock and looks up smiling like a tigress over her kill, some cum dripping from her chin and all I can think is, this is wild. She then leans back as Tom enters her from behind. She reaches back, touches his face, and moves up and down on his cock. Tom's cupping her breasts and she's rocking back and forth moving faster and faster on his cock, she leans further back to kiss him; he's stroking her throat as their tongues lick each other and she cries out in climax. I watch and walk past to the kitchen and get a bottle that's been chilling from the refrigerator. So, I'm coming back with champagne. Karen, Michael and Tom are recovering from their excursions into threewayland. I can hear Kate enjoying the thudpucking frenzy of Kevin doing her into oblivion from my bedroom. Walking past Karen, she says, 'Champagne?! Pour some on me!'and all I can think is, 'Who am I to blow against the wind.' Of course you know what this means. I pour Champagne on Karen and Tom starts licking it off her breasts, pour some on Michael and I start licking it off his stomach, pour some on me and Tom is licking my neck. We're drenching ourselves with it and licking each other. What ever happened to wearing a lampshade and drinking champagne out of a women's shoe? This goes on until I need to go back for another bottle. I hand the bottle to Michael and just straddle Tom on the floor and mount him. Michel pours champagne down my back and Karen is lapping it up, even giggling when some gets in her hair. I'm riding Tom and Karen is not missing a beat, sliding her tongue along my spine and nibbling my shoulders. I just relax and lean back into her, riding Tom more slowly and Michael stands in front of me and I take his cock into my mouth. I'm just surrendering myself over to the pure sex of the moment. Karen's rolling my nipples with her fingertips and I'm gasping from quick, sharp shock going through my body with each gentle pinch. We eventually just all fall into a pile together on the floor. The guys are exhausted and will probably need to upgrade their health insurance considering the condition they're in. My head is swimming from the endorphins and Karen's like a puppy looking at us wondering when we can play again. We start to realize that we're sticky from the champagne and not 'sticky' in the good sense of the word. We all take showers and I need a nap. So, I've showered and washed my hair and feel cleaned up. I decide to check on the pair I left some time ago. To think a trip to the refrigerator had me finding myself in a fourway. Kate is still in bed with Kevin. She's now naked and on top, her head resting on his chest. Her eyes are closed and Kevin is still inside her. Very slowly he rolls his hips back, then gently pushes up, also slowly and with that push, Kate exhales a small, pitched, 'ahh,' sounding like a gentle release with each soft pump of his cock up and into her. I get the impression he's been doing this slow rolling fuck of Kate for a while and I ask, 'How long has been doing that?' Kate coos, 'A very long time, bless him.' Kevin, who hasn't said much replies, 'I'm going to need a chiropracter or be put on a 'rack' tomorrow.' Kate exhales one of her little 'aahs' again and Kevin says he just can't stop with her making sounds like that. So, I'm not the only one who gets very, very turned on by Kate's climax sounds. That would be an interesting piece of research. If the sounds a woman makes can inspire a man to keep going and going. Now, it's obvious that it has some role, but perhaps certain vocal ranges and tones inspire better than others. I mean, Kevin had to be doing that slow roll with Kate for over half an hour, maybe even an hour, after their hard sex and men typically don't or are unable to do that. {your thoughts on that ?} Then, there was my experience the first time I went down on Kate and I would have kept going forever just motivated by her voice if the guys hadn't needed some attention. I tell the two of them that everyone else is going to relax for a while, but if they wanted company, I'd ask. They both whisper, 'no,' and keep going. I leave them alone and exit the room smiling. After all, technically speaking, I 'warmed' Kevin up for her :} Time for that catnap. Later on...At this point, the women are in the kitchen and the men are watching college football. We'll let them recharge a little now and use them for our pleasure later. Again, the point of these sexual gatherings is to really enjoy ourselves and have had the kind of sex that will shake the pillars of heaven. For us this means the intensity of the experience, not necessarily the physicality. Fortunately, the men know how to be both, which is why the experiences work on different levels at different times. I recall that you said you knew, or knew someone who was friends with Nina Hartley. She was on some interview, for some reason {CBS' 48 hours comes to mind}. But she said the biggest problem with her swinging lifestyle were that when men would have sex with her, they wanted to put her to the wall. She always felt that was a bad assumption on their part: that physical power was the way to have sex with Nina Hartley. Anyway, good sex can occur almost completely in the mind. I've known this, but Karen had an interesting way of doing it: We're in the kitchen. I'm getting dinner ready. It's lasagne and an Italian salad with garlic bread, which really isn't too hard to prepare. To offset the earlier military garb and since I'm in the kitchen, I'm in a June Cleaver Outfit. It's a complete green pastel pleated dress, just below the knee, with pumps and faux pearl necklace. The guys will either live out a pre-adolescent fantasy or think I'm their Mom and we'll have to get some Freudian to straighten their head out. Kate's still in her guy's white shirt and panties and I really can't remember what Karen was wearing. So, Karen asks Kate how it came to pass that she and I took the plunge sexually. Kate explained that it was an experience that came from trust and that she allowed herself to have. More importantly, that she enjoyed it when with me, could not see it as a regular habit and was part of a partially fulfilled fantasy done with loved ones. Also {and I never knew this} she found arousing the guys by kissing me was a real turn on. She could arouse them without even touching them. Kate said with an self-satisfying grin, 'While I'd never do it to Tom and Michael, if we kept going at it without letting them touch us, I'm sure they would have started masturbating to release their own sexual tension. 'Karen then asks, 'There's an arousal technique that I use with Kevin, it's mostly in the mind and I think you'd like it.' She went on to explain that she has, by asking questions and asking for descriptions, has Kevin describe favorite sexual experiences and she uses touching to make the memory more real. She explained that in one case, he ejaculated without even having his cock touched. He just spasmed and came like in a wet dream. Kate assured her she could stop at any time and Karen decided she was game for the experience. Nothing special had to be done. Kate just had to stand within arms reach of the kitchen counter and close her eyes. Karen stood directly behind her and whispered, 'What did you think when I opened Susan's skirt?' "I thought she'd start squirming as soon as your tongue touched her.' "Did she?' 'Yes' 'Did she do that for you?' 'Yes.' 'Tell me about it?' Karen lightly massaged Kate's shoulders. 'I was worried she would not like it, that it would be a disaster. That....I'd be embarrassed.' 'You weren't though. And when you saw me lick between her legs it all came back to you.' 'Yes' Kate said, and she was obviously starting to relive the memory, her short breaths going deeper. Karen ran her fingertips along Kate's arms. 'Show how your tongue moved when you started licking Susan,' asked Karen and Kate slid her tongue past her lips and started slowly bobbing her head. Karen continued, her hands resting on Kate's hips. 'Now remember watching Kevin when he first entered Susan. What do you see?' Karen's hands are sliding around the front of Kate's hips. 'He's rubbing his cock against her, but he isn't entering her yet. He kept rubbing his cock against her pussy, making her wet.' Karen continued,' Imagine what that must feel like,' her hands and arms embrace Kate and move to the front of her shirt and fingers slide under Kate's panties. I'm certain her fingers are rubbing Kate now. Karen asks, 'Would it feel like this?'and Kate sighs and says 'Yes.' I'm watching Karen artfully seducing Kate. Kate starts leaning on the counter top. Karen continued, 'When Kevin fucked you, you felt his cock enter you.' 'Yes.' 'Imagine it and feel this.' Karen pushed her fingers into Kate and her knees buckled slightly, but she was obviously into it. Kate writhed against Karen's hand as if to push her fingers in deeper. Then Karen slowly stopped, embraced Kate from behind and slowly turned her around. Karen smiled at Kate,'Pretty fun, huh? Sex all in the mind like that!' Karen looked at me and smiled and licked her fingertips as a still stunned Kate was regaining her composure. I have to admit to being a little wet between my legs just watching. I know I learned something new and Karen is a force of nature. How can I say this easily. Dinner was nearly ready to be served, but I was being served first. Kevin comes into the kitchen and says, "I wanted to just say that I hadn’t had sex with anyone other than my wife since I was married and you were a real treat.” “The interesting thing was that you were so comfortable with sex, so quickly.” I replied. Kevin explained "The truth was I was very much into the moment. What you saw was a lot of false bravado, yet it worked.” I gave him a kiss and it quickly became more than that, which was fine by me. I was out of my shorts and shirt in moments and Kevin hiked me up on the the counter. I’m naked, he’s naked, and I smile at him and say “Fuck me again.” He enters me immediately and I wrap my legs around him. That’s what i love about these weekends: 'sex' is the question and 'yes' is the answer! I love being totally embraced with a cock pumping me and Kevin was doing both. I call out, “Karen! You’re husband is doing me again !” I then gasped and kissed Kevin again deeply. I was just adoring this new man , he was making me quiver. Kevin bucked and came and shuddered against my body. I embraced him even more tightly. I wanted all of him and he was filling me up with cock. By now the others had come into the kitchen and enjoyed the show. The fun part of regular group partners is that you’re comfortable with them. Sex, at any time, in any situation is welcomed. This was going to be no different. Kevin moves away from me, nicely spent, and Michael comes up to me, he’s naked. I say to him,”I guess I’m in for a penny, in for a pound,” and smile at him. He says "I hope you’re in for a ride.” I’m kissed, embraced, and he enters me while the others watch. “Yes! Yes, yes yes yes !” I was revved up by Kevin and already near to climax again with Michael. What a noble fuck Michael is. I bury my fingernails in his back and he just thrashes harder. I’m so in the mood to be fucked rough, but friendly, and I’m getting all I can take. ‘More, more, more!” I’m pleading for all the cock he can give me, and he’s unrelentless. Men are wonderful like this. He even lifts me off the counter, him standing, bouncing me in the air while fucking, then returns me to the counter to finish me off. Whew ! He slides out of me and we embrace, slightly sweaty and grateful for each other. But it's not over yet. “No rest for the wicked,” Tom says and I embrace him ready for my third appetizer. “No sweetie," he draws me off the counter, "this way,” and he turns me around and I’m so jazzed. I lean over, hands against the counter, and yes, he pulls my hips back and enters me. Sometimes being a purely sexual object has it’s upside, this was one of them. Tom wasn’t going to get tired, pause, or give me a break. He’s just going to fuck me for a while, pure and simple and wasn’t I the lucky girl for it! We’re now in a rolling fuck, his hips pulling back, then surging forward and striking my ass with a nice ‘thwack’ sound. I’m into the same rhythm, pushing back each time he surges forward. “Ride! Me! Cowboy!” I exclaim and I hear Kevin, in the background, say, ”Boy, I wish I had thought of that,” as Tom continues to do me into next week. Tom then wraps his arms around my waist. I struggle against him playfully, making him work for it a bit and then I feel him shudder against my ass. He gasps out loud in release. I push back one last time grinding into Tom letting him know what a wonderful fuck he just gave me. Tom now pulls back and out of me and the three fine gentlemen are now around me smiling. I embrace them and kiss them all sweetly thanking them for the fun. Where’s Karen and Kate? We look into the other room and there they are. They’re 69ing on the couch. “Well, look who found a new gal-pal?” This was Kate’s first real plunge with another woman, other than many times with me. I begged the question, “So how is she doing, Kate?” “Well enough to make a woman consider changing teams,” Kate said as if coming up for air, then resuming her ravaging of Karen’s pussy. There’s always something wonderful about two women making love. I think, in this moment, it was fair to say the two were in love. They were now sitting up, staring into each others eyes, engulfing each other flesh. This wasn’t just great sex, these were two people discovering how into each other they were. And, you know what? It was pretty cool to see and I was happy and jealous of them at the same time. While jealousy is something that’s a normal emotion, I know it’s just brain chemistry and I ignore it. Especially since I know I’ll be licking them all over many times this weekend :} The girls finally take a break, relaxing in each others arms after their little foray. Kevin immediately went to Karen, his wife, and was inside her in seconds. This was the first time they had sex with each other since the evening began. I’ve seen couples in this situation just get carried away with raw, animal sex as they re-connect themselves sexually. “Oh god, I love you,” Karen cries out. Her legs are together and resting against Kevin’s shoulder. She arches her back, her breasts heaving gently with his pumping. She gasps as she climaxes, "Kevin. I want Kate to suck you off.” Kate, watching and being so turned on by the sight said, "oh dear yes,” and sat on all fours on the couch taking Kevin’s cock in her mouth. Karen, not missing a beat, begins licking her ass and kissing her back. She slides a finger between the cheeks of her ass and presses a finger into Kate’s asshole. Kate immediately coos while sucking Kevin cock which is rocking back and forth between her lips. Karen is finger fucking Kate’s ass, kissing her back, and reaching around with her other hand and pumping her pussy too. Kate’s body is shaking, but she’s still sucking Kevin, who you can tell is about to cum. Karen’s now says into Kate’s ear, ”When he comes, I want you to swallow everything.” Important note: Kate has never, never, ever swallowed cum. She’s not against it per se. Just never put herself in a situation where it ever really happened. It’s somewhat amazing now that you think of it, but she’s always gotten away with it. But this is different. Her new gal-pal is working her over as her husband is about to come. Kate is not going to say no to this woman in any way, shape, or form. Kate started gulping when Kevin began coming. Karen, at Kate’s side, kissed her ear and stroked her throat lovingly as every drop from her husband was drank deeply by Kate. Karen snuggles and kisses Kate’s shoulder from behind. Kate’s almost whimpering from the orgasms and being overwhelmed with Karen’s attentions. Kevin tried to remove his now limp cock, but Kate would have none of it, still sucking on it as Karen kissed her shoulders saying, ”That’s a very good Kate” then rotating her to kiss her deeply. 'How was swallowing cum ?' she asked. 'It was so different because with Kevin, I was doing it for myself and him,not just him.” "That’s the whole point lover” Karen said and they kissed again. So we all had had sex. We were spent. What to do now? Time for dinner, of course. So we’re having dinner and of course the questions go to Kevin and Kate. Kevin admits he actually took one quarter of a valium pill before coming over to relax him because he was really worried about watching Kate have sex with another man for the first time. Instead he watched her first sexual partner be me. Then his friend Michael was next and he knew he didn’t have to worry how Michael would treat his wife. ”And" he explained, ”her saying, ‘more, more, more’ pretty much said he was treating her really, really well.” Everyone smiled at that. What he didn't expect was how enthusiastic they’d both be and thanked us for providing a positive environment for sex. He admitted to Karen letting him sneak away from her and seeing Kate blowing Michael while Tom was doing her and was at first taken back, "But, she was so into it, so willingly enjoying it, the jealousy faded away and made things even more okay for me.” I asked Kate her thoughts when her husband finally got to having intercourse with her, the first time this evening. She was adamant, "Oh my God, it was like a total rush of sex, energy and emotion. When he entered me it was like everything I had done tonight was alright, everything I’d be doing in the future was alright. Sex with Kevin just took down the final barriers in my mind and it was pure liberation.” Michael chimed in,”If you had barriers earlier, we’re all dead men now.” Everyone laughed really hard at that comment. Kate then stood up next to her seated husband. "In celebration of OUR liberation,” she looked at Kevin directly. “Unzip my dress lover,” Kevin grinned and complied. She undid her hair which gently fell over her shoulders. Kate then turned around gently kissed her husband, pointed to his chest, finger resting on it firmly, and said, ”Pick a victim.” All she wore now were black thigh highs and she looked great. “Oh, it’s got to be Michael.” “Oh, Michael, my Michael" Kate said as she strolled over and straddled him in his chair. “You ready to make me happy?” She looked directly into his eyes as he nodded a smiling ”Yes”. She cupped his face in her hands and kissed him deeply, he writhed against her and Kate started massaging his crotch and unzipping his pants. Michael clutched her nearly naked body to him, rubbing and stroking her ass. Kate was ballet dancer, lithe with a killer ass. She was great for sex because she was light and easily moved around and I speak from personal experience. Seeing Kate’s naked body writhing against Michael’s clothed one was like watching a really great looking stripper give the lap dance of the century, which sort of what was going on. She pulled Kevin's hard cock out of his pants and slid down on it embracing him even more strongly crying out, ”You are such a rush!” Michael immediately started pumping her, his chair rocking. I have to admit , I’m not much of a voyeur, but this was just plain fun to watch. I don’t know what Kate was like before tonight, but she really likes sex. She’s bouncing, whooping it up, and making the boy work for it and he ain’t complaining. Plus, she has to have one of the smoothest skinned backs I’ve ever seen. She’s now bouncing in one hard bounce after another and Michael is giving as good as he’s getting, bucking upwards, and Kate starts to orgasm. You can see her whole body shudder with gooseflesh. And she keeps riding him, her body shaking with every thrust of his hips upwards into her. Now, for a first, Kate collapses exhausted onto Michael. It was the first time she had shown any sexual fatigue. She breathlessly exclaims, ”I ...can’t... go.. any ...longer.” He’s in the chair, she’s in his lap and just nuzzled against him. “Kevin,” she says,”You have a wonderful friend here.” She has this great glow of an exhausted woman who’s been properly laid and it’s great. At this point, Tom takes me by the hand and says, ”Okay, I’m all charged up.” He leads me to my bedroom, my clothing falling by the wayside as we go. Not that I was wearing all that much. Tom is wonderful in that he just doesn’t lick pussy, he eats pussy. He has a pillow under my tush and his mouth is gently and completely over my pussy and licking away with his flat, wicked, driving me crazy tongue.There’s this small area of skin between the bottom edge of my pussy and the edge of my asshole. Tom starts tonguing it and it just send a charge through me. My back arches in a surge and he holds the top of my thighs pulling me down against his mouth. I’m squirming and now he’s just lapping me up and licking my asshole too. ”Oh god!” I was over the edge now, he was licking my pussy and rubbing my clitoris and just pushed a finger up my ass. I was writhing and whimpering and in complete surrender to him. I need a mouth to kiss so badly I was going crazy, then I felt a finger sliding along my breast and lips firmly on my mouth. It was Karen, just who I needed. Her kisses are always loving and tongue wonderful and she was giving me all that I wanted. I was going nuts from all my nerves exploding, drunk with endorphins, I’d do anything they wanted at this point. Karen starts licking my breasts until they are glistening from her tongue. She’s kissing my neck and mouth and back again. What a rush. I was letting her and Tom just have me, and by golly they were pretty good at it. I love teeth against my neck and Karen was doing wonderfully. Her hand slid down between my breasts, along my stomach and between my legs. I could feel her fingers and Tom’s tongue against my clitoris. Then Tom licked even more and she curled her fingers into me and Tom pressed his finger deeper into my ass. My body surged with a whimpering ,’mmmmmmmmm’ from me. Karen then kissed me deeply again, sliding her tongue into my mouth, silencing my quivering moans. I was her's as her fingertips curved deeper into me and she pumped me with her hand. My eyes closed, I felt Karen’s mouth and tongue gently slide over and the head of a cock against my mouth. I just opened my mouth and started sucking it deeply when I heard, ”Take Kevin home girlfriend,” and I just started taking him in deeper as Tom’s tongue was making me squirm and whimper with pleasure. Kevin came, pre=cum making my tongue slippery and then the deluge. I just gulped him up. I gulped him deep. I heard, ”Oh god” over and over from him as I drank him up. I finally collapsed back exhausted. Tom gave me a break from his tongue-lashing. He rolled me over, he just loves fucking me when I’m exhausted. He knows that I won’t tell him to stop either, it’s our little game. I’ve made him suffer too, getting him hard and having sex when he thinks he can’t go any longer. He’s about to enter my pussy when I say ”No, No. Take it up a notch.” Tom shook my hips and said,”I was so hoping for this.” I was about to be butt fucked. He presses his cock against my asshole and lubes it up. He doesn’t push in, I push back into him. I take his cock as I can and he’s wonderful and patient as I ease him deeper and deeper until he’s in me full. “Rock my world,” I say and we start pumping into each other. Sometimes sex is so intense that time seems to change speed. Stop, accelerate, and back again. Tom was plunging his cock deep into my ass and I just wanted more. Some women aren’t built well for anal sex, but as a friend of mine said ”Susan. You are built for speed.” Tom was giving me a grand thrashing and I just wanted more. I’m biting on the sheets to keep from screaming. I came so hard, again, then I felt his cock shudder inside me and we both collapsed. We were now side by side spooning on the bed. Tom embraced me and whispered,”You’re always just what I need in bed.” We fell asleep. I wake up and it’s morning. I hear someone in the kitchen, grabbing a snack. Tom awakens too and snuggles up to me for what are certainly hopes for early morning, drowsy sex. I whisper, “I have an idea. Follow me.” We both get out of bed and get to the kitchen. It’s Kate, showered, hair wetted back and in a white robe. “Hi there” I say and somewhat startle her as the place had been so quiet. She replies, "I’m just getting some food...” I take her robe by the terrycloth lapels and just plant a kiss on her. She resists and draws back, but smiling, ”No, really, I’m really hungry and...” I repeat my earlier mischievous actions, grabbing her lapels and kissing her hard. There’s always that moment of resistance, then she relaxed and I could feel her melt to me. I had her robe open and was kissing her throat with my hand between her legs intently. I can hear her breaths becoming quick, erratic, and shallow by being overwhelmed. Kate becomes wet immediately as Tom is surely enjoying the view. I smile at Kate and break our embrace. I lead Tom and her back to the bedroom. Kate lies on the bed and I look at Tom and say, ‘She’s all yours” and slap him on the fanny, smile, and stand by the doorway. Kate reaches out to him and in seconds they’re fucking away. I feel evil; in a fun way. I go back to the kitchen and in comes Karen. “Hi. I’m just getting some food...” This is just too funny to me and I grab and kiss her just like I had just done with Kate. Then, and this is just too funny, she says,”No, really, I’m really hungry and...”. I’m now mercilessly all over my gal pal and she’s digging the workout I’m giving her. I pause and lead her to Kevin’s room. He’s awake, with a bit of a morning hard-on, and smiles as we both enter. I lay Kate gently on the bed , look over Kevin and say, "She’s all yours.” Kevin doesn’t miss a beat and the very ‘warmed up’ Karen is riding him in moments. She’s such a good sport. I just have this big smile on my face as I’ve had a fun moment of sexual providence. I go into the room where Michael was sleeping. He’s now fresh out of the shower as I walk in. I get onto the bed on all fours and look at his slightly startled expression and say, "Don’t make me wait.” and just like I wanted he’s behind me in moments, entering me and pulling my hips back. I’m already grabbing the headboard for leverage and pushing back into him as I feel the head if his cock enter me, pause, then slide him in fully. I’m one of the few women that can cum vaginally or clitorilly and Michael is doing both, pumping me in a nice rhythm while reaching around me and rubbing my clitoris. A rush of orgasm comes over and I thrash backwards, pushing Michael deeply into me. And, he grabs my hips and grinds me even more. His hands now are on both sides of my ribs , holding me hard and pulling me back. What a thrill. I just want it hard and I growl, "Fuck me!” to him. The nice thing about Michael is that he knows how not to be nice. I support myself with one hand and reach between my legs and press Michael’s fingers against me even more. I’m overcome with the rush and my shoulder falls to the bed as Michael grabs both sides of my hips fast. I’m rubbing myself and he’s being wonderful, drilling me to a first rolling orgasm. Now, I’m not into the whole ‘talk dirty’ thing. However, sometimes it can have it’s place with the right dynamic. Michael growls,”You are the tidiest little fuck,” and grinds into me deeply. I’m feeling very playful, look back and grin at him, "Prove to me that I’m the best fuck you‘ve ever had, Stud!" “Oh, baby,” he starts thrashing me, "best pussy my cock’s ever had.” “Prove it to me fucker!” At this point we’re just pouring gasoline on the fire. “Take this!” “You gotta have more- do me!” 'Here it is!' 'Yes!' 'You like it!?' 'More!' 'You tidy....little....fuck!' 'You know it!' Then we just dive into what we do best, just pure fucking, sex. Suddenly, I feel Michael shudder and cum, his hands ride over my back, his hips fully against my ass, his cock inside me so wet. We roll away from each other. Then, we turn around and move towards and embrace each other face to face. Michael looks completely spent. “Hi. You were fun !” I say. When we all get together in the living room we're all laughing at what absolute sluts we all were this morning. We go out for a very late morning breakfast and the women go out for Sunday shopping, the guys watch football, but there's one more round to go. We get back after a bit of shopping, extremely well fed from a Fusion restaurant nearby. Karen and Kevin approach me and say, “We want to undress you and have you all to ourselves.” Kate, not missing a beat, yells out "I call Michael and Tom, I call Michael and Tom.” She takes them to the guest room. Karen and Kevin lead me to my bedroom. From behind me Kevin wraps his arm around my waist and kisses my neck. His wife is already on her knees, separating my dress and licking my pussy slowly, pausing to push her tongue in then returns to lapping me up. My hands running through her hair. Kevin moves his hand down to the small of my back, rubbing in a gentle massage. I turn my neck to kiss him and his lips and tongue greet me as he moves his hands down to my ass and presses a single finger against my asshole. I coo with pleasure as he pushes it slowly into me while Kate pulls me deeper in my mouth, her hands cradling both sides of my ass for leverage. I’m starting to writhe between them. She starts moving up, kissing my stomach and places her fingers between my legs and slips them wetly into me. I arch my back, still kissing Kevin as she starts licking my breasts while pumping her fingers into me. Kevin now gently rubs my asshole and slides his finger in and then starts over with the rubbing. I turn forward to kiss Kate and it’s absolute heaven feeling her tongue slip past my lips. Karen looks at me and asks,”I’ve always wanted to fuck a girl. I brought a strap-on, can I ? Please! Please! Please!” One of the things I vowed never to get into was getting fucked with a strap-on or toys. I love flesh. Kate has plowed through so many inhibitions and done so many new things in one weekend, this was perhaps the last sex round of the weekend so I looked at her, cupped her face in my hands and said, ”Yes.” “I’ll be right back” and she darts off giggling to the bedroom. Kevin, moves on top of me and enters me as I grab his ass. We kiss and he starts pumping me. I’m thinking I’m about to be fucked by a girl with a strap-on and her husband is fucking me first. Okay, I’m in. We’re sitting on the bed, facing each other, my legs around him, his legs under my ass. We’re totally making out and Kevin’s inside me fully, gently pushing up and down. His hands are all over my breasts and pushes me back slightly, licking them all over. He leans me back, my shoulders hit the bed and we shift, my legs now wrapping around him and he just pumps me so slowly. We look into each others eyes and he says,”You have been so fun for both of us these two days.” I kiss him back hard and he gives as good as he gets, his tongue quickly past my lips and welcome. I’m arching my back, pressing my body against him as our rousing fuck was continuing, I’m rolling in warm orgasms. I’m adoring my partner and the sex and the near arousal from knowing his wife would be fucking me soon. This was going to be either really fun or a ‘what was I thinking experience.” “I’m back !” She squeals, Kevin looking and smiling as he pumps just a little extra in a push of his cock. He rolls off me and says, ”Dinner and a show!” Okay, let’s just say the girl was anxious and nervous and was on me like sand at the beach. She had picked a strap-on that was modest in size and courtesy of her husband’s warmup slid in. “Wow” having a cock, albeit a synthetic one, moving inside you as a woman’s breasts cover your own and her lips kiss you is a bit much for the brain to process. I just let my body relax and take her. “God my wife can fuck” says Kevin, who’s watching from a chair. She stretches my arms over my head and finds a rhythm and is just loving it, “This is so cool! I’m fucking a girl and she likes it !” “Oh, god yes,” I exclaim and an orgasm shudders through me. Then it happened, "This is harder than I thought to keep going.” Kate says, just starting to be out of breath. Poor girl was going to throw her back out. ‘Okay, okay, weakling" I say and roll us both until I’m straddling her and start riding her, grinding the strap-on against her pussy. Kate starts saying, "Oh! Wow! That’s different! Oh there! There! There!" and she quivers in orgasm underneath me. I’ve made women orgasm before, but this was much harder than the ones a woman typically had with me. Much more physical. Kevin begins kissing my back and whispers "I have to try this,” and having no idea what to expect I whisper back, "I want you to.” I collapse on top of his wife, the strap-on cock still inside me. Kevin rubs his cock against my ass and I wiggle a bit of encouragement and he enters my ass. I’m being double penetrated by a married couple and I can only think, “Wow, this is a whole lot more fun than I thought and boy can this guy fuck me in the ass just right.” I’m kissing Kate, running my tongue over her lips and Kevin is making me gasp for more. His hips press fully against my ass and he cums. He gasps sliding his hands over my back, then shoulders. The two together have been so wonderful. We shift our bodies, Kate slips out of the strap-on and I fall asleep in her arms as Kevin spoons me from behind.
  7. A couple of months later, Marc, Larry and Paul went on their annual deer hunt in South Dakota. In the past Vickie, Robin and I would meet for lunch go shopping and have some girl’s night out time. This year much to my surprise things were going to be much different. The girls showed up at my house as planned, and we sat around and decided what we all wanted to do. Vickie and Robin suggested we go to the adult toy store, saying it might be fun for a change. We had all been to them before, but with our husbands, never by myself and not together. So this was to be quite an adventure. It was settled that we would go there that afternoon. We headed off for a day of shopping, I didn’t pay too much attention to Vickie and Robin’s usual playfulness, they were always playing grab ass with each other. As the day went on, I notice that they were paying more attention to me than normal, a brush up against me here a bump in the ass there. Then Robin nonchalantly caressed my ass as I came out of the dressing room of Victoria Secrets. Then I was trying on a nightie and the girls asked to see it, so I invited them to step into the dressing room. Robin was saying how sexy I looked and pointed out how it showed off my tits. As she did this she was leaning down close to my tits and gave them a quick but wet kiss, saying hmm, I bet they are sweet as pie. She then leaned up looking into my eyes and kissed me long and passionately slipping her tongue into my mouth. As she did this, she slipped her hand down to my crotch and fondled my pussy, which had became moist and juicy. God, it was a thrill to do this in a dressing booth with strangers just outside the door. Later when we went to our favorite café, Robin and Vickie were still playing their games. When we sat down for lunch at the little café we all liked, Vickie who is almost 5’11’ sat directly across from me and started playing footsie with me, caressing my leg and tried to rub my pussy with her foot. I gave her a curious look and she winked at me and licked her lips. I said what the hell gives; she said oh nothing just a bit horny I guess. After we had finished lunch, Vickie drove to the adult toy store, we had a grand time in there. We must have seemed like a bunch of silly schoolgirls. Looked at all the dildos, dongs, and vibrators, and made bets upon who could or could not handle which one. Robin purchased a nice glass dildo; I ended up buying a life like dong about 12 inches long, nice and fat. Vickie bought herself some lube, lotions, a double dong, the kind that goes in both holes at the same time and other goodies that she wouldn’t show us. She suggested we get a couple of good skin flicks and watch them that night. Robin and I said let’s go for it and get some good ones. So Vickie said leave it to me, you won’t be disappointed! On the drive home Robin and Vickie informed me that they had brought their overnight bags and planned on staying the weekend, if I didn’t mind. I told them that they were most welcome, because I was ready for some company; the men had been gone for four days and would not be back for three more days. That evening after we settle in and were getting ready for bed, Vickie said she had an idea. Let’s model the nighties we bought today and see how well our toys work. Of course Robin chimed in “great idea, I’ll go get mine on now." So I played along, I too thought it might be fun, like when we play dress up at pajama parties. So Vickie and I went into the bedroom and joined Robin picking out the sexiest outfits we had purchased that day. Vickie put on a pink baby doll she bought, it showed off her long sexy legs magnificently. Having crotchless panties helped too. Robin had purchased a long pull over red dress-like outfit that was split up the side and only held together by a few straps on each side. It showed off her slim petite body wonderfully. I had opted for a one-peace black crotchless fishnet body suit that since that is one of my favorites. We returned to the living room and started doing our best imitations of super models, except we aren’t super models, they are too reserved and stuck up to act out the way we did. Because we also used some of the toys we had bought and some of the ones I already had. This little bit of play-acting added with some wine coolers really loosened things up. Vickie suggested we watch the videos she had got. That really got things going. The first one was the usual kind of good-looking guys with big cocks fucking lovely gals with big tits. Girls sucking the guys, taking loads of cum all over their faces and tits. One girl getting fucked in the ass by one guy in the pussy by another and sucking off another, ending up covered in cum. The second video was one I should have suspected but didn’t. It was the usual guy / girl stuff. But it had more girl / girl action than any I had ever seen. It had a long scene in it started with six girls all in a hot tub. They all ended up kissing and playing with each other, had some real good underwater shots, of finger pussy action. The girls moved from the hot tub to the bedroom pretty quick, so the action heated up just as fast. As the show continued I found myself getting more and more aroused. I guess the girls sensed it because, Robin said she wanted to see how good her glass dildo felt and suggested we should all get our toys out and have some fun. Of course Vickie was all for it, I was feeling real frisky so I was very agreeable too. We decided to take turns and watch each other play with their toys, but that didn’t last long. No sooner had Robin started by lubing up her dildo and run it up into her sweet pussy, I got mine and acted like I was going to suck off a well-hung man. I licked it, kissed it and sucked it down as far as I could. I then got on my knees lubed it up and sat down on it. I was really enjoying myself when Vickie came over and started to lick and kiss my tits through my outfit. My GOD I thought I would go nuts, I had never felt something so gentle yet so exciting. She must have known how much I was enjoying it, because she got me to lie down on my back. She took the dong and used it to pleasure me, while she licked and sucked my clit. I exploded almost immediately. What an orgasm, none like I had ever had before! Vickie told me to relax while she gave me a good body rub and asked me to remove my body suit. As I was doing this, she went into the bedroom and brought out the bag of things she had bought that day. She had me lie face down on a nice down comforter we had gotten out and spread over the floor. She started by smearing some nice lotion all over my back, working from the shoulders and neck down to my ass. As she got to my ass, she worked it very good and then moved down to my already wet pussy. I was going nuts, but when she bent over and spread my legs further apart I was even more excited. She lifted me up a little and started to lick and suck my pussy, then stuck her tongue in my ass, WOW! She then finished rubbing down my legs and feet. As she finished, she moved in behind me, between my legs, she told me to relax for a minute. I wasn’t sure what she was up to, but just went with my feelings and relaxed. Vickie said now please get up onto your knees for me. As I did so, I felt something between my legs, and then she pushed up against me. I felt the lubed up dildo slide right up to the hilt into my dripping wet pussy. I had never had a strap-on used on me before, I liked it! As all of this was going on, Robin was sitting on the floor next to me, lightly caressing my body with her hands. She bent over and began to kiss me on the lips, as Vickie was fucking me from behind. I was so excited; I opened my mouth and slid my tongue into her mouth and just let myself go. After a short while, I moved down to Robin’s soft, round tits and began to kiss, lick and suck them. I was very excited then, Robin said she wanted to lick my pussy while Vickie fucked it, I told her to please do. She slid her body under mine, with her head down between my legs and her legs toward my head. She started to lick my pussy and got into sort of rhythm with Vickie. I was going crazy and came all over both of them. They just kept going, so as I was there taking all they had to give. I looked down to see, Robins legs all spread and her pussy there inviting me to do something, so I moved my face down close to her sweet pussy and began to lick it. At first I was a little timid, then as I became more comfortable with it, I licked and sucked with more gusto. I found that I really did like it and wanted to try more. I had another orgasm and Robin said OK that’s enough, I need to dry off! I told the girls I was so spent and totally satisfied at that moment that I just had to do it some more after I rested up. Vickie said cool, lets all take a shower together and see what happens. As we all got into to my large multi-jet shower, Robin grabbed her glass dildo. She said, you guys need to try this, it is wonderful. It had all of these ridges and bumps on it, that really gave a person extra pleasure. Vickie bent over a little and told Robin to please fuck her in the ass with it. So Robin did as requested and lubed it up and slowly slid it up Vickie’s ass. Moving it in and out slowly at first, then more quickly as Vickie urged her on, as Robin played with Vickie’s ass, I began to kiss her and play with her breast. Vickie soon moved my head down toward her breast and I began to lick and suck them, she them pushed my hand down to her pussy. I began to rub it and play with the outer lips, she was becoming more aroused so I slid my first two finger up into her pussy and very quickly moved them in and out, Vickie shuddered as she reached a long wet orgasm. She then grabbed my head and gave me a very long passionate kiss. We all lathered up and took turns gently washing each other’s bodies. I had never had a woman wash me and I found it quite stimulating. Marc and I frequently showered together and had even showered with my cousin Karen, but this was much different. The touch was softer and more erotic. We finished with our shower and took turns drying each other. We then did our hair and make up and decided to go out for some drinks. We got home about 2:00a.m. completely exhausted and a little drunk to say the least. We kept telling the guys that hit on us all night, that we were lesbians that kept them away! LOL. We decided that we had had enough for the night and to go to bed. Robin said, “I just can’t sleep alone, will you guys sleep with me?” We have a king size bed, so we all slept in it. Vickie stripped down to her bare skin and said well what are you guys waiting for? So we all slept naked. The next morning Vickie was the first one up, if you call 11:00 early. She had some time to herself and she made the best of it, by planning out the whole day for us. Let me tell you, she went all out and had everything worked out. It was Saturday morning and Vickie had called Candy and told her what we had been up to. Candy asked if she could come over, because she had wanted to play with me for such a long time, but since I never showed an interest in bi – action she never pursued it. Vickie and her had worked out a surprise sneak attack from Candy for me. So Candy got there before Robin and I had gotten out of bed. Vickie had her hide out in the bathroom of our bedroom. Vickie got back into bed with us and slid up next to me. Cradling my body up close to hers from behind. She felt all soft and warm. As she lay there, she began to play with my breast and eventually moved one hand down to my crotch and gently stroked my pussy lips. I shifted around so I could kiss her and we began to mutually play with each other. We continued to enjoy each other for a while, when I heard the bathroom door open. I thought it was Robin, until Candy slipped into bed next to me, she said good morning beautiful and gave me a long wet kiss. Candy did not waste any time and got right down to business, she moved down to my tits giving them a great work over. Then moved on down to lay between my legs and licked and sucked my pussy to a very long wet orgasm. While this was going on, Vickie and Robin were busy too. They were playing with their toys, kissing and generally having a good time. Vickie got up moved around the bed and asked Candy to follow her. I was kind of disappointed and said why are you leaving me now! They said, don’t worry we will be right back with a nice surprise for you. When they returned Vickie had something behind her back, but would not let me see it. Candy laid me back and straddled my face, putting her pussy right down on my mouth. I started to lick and suck it, while I was doing this I used my hands to play with her tits. I felt Vickie, playing with my pussy, then she inserted a dildo and worked it for a while, just long enough to get me very excited and I moaned when she stopped. But I did not have to wait long, she was back, but this time I was completely surprised by what she was doing. As she was licking my pussy, she used her double dong and inserted it into my pussy and slowly worked the other half into my ass. Now it wasn’t a very big anal dong, but I had never had one in my pussy and ass at the same time. Vickie knew this, so she took it slow and easy, eventually she had me all relaxed and I began to enjoy it immensely. Candy, had a long wet orgasm, which excited me even more and I unloaded a large wet orgasm of my own. Vickie exclaimed, WOW, now you are gong to have to wash these sheets, they are soaked! I told her they could wait, get Robin's glass dong and fuck me in the ass with it. It is thicker than anything I have had, but I want it! Now I have had anal sex before and been able to enjoy it and have great orgasms while doing it. But most of the guys I had done it with, were of average size. Robin’s glass dong was larger and thicker than normal. Maybe 10 1/2 inches long and 1 ¼ inches in diameter. But with the right amount of lube and some patience on Vickie’s part I was finally able to take it all in. While Vickie was busy working my ass, Robin and Candy were kissing me and gently caressing the rest of my body. While at the same time they would occasionally kiss and caress each other. All in all I would say we were all having a great time. I was finally able to enjoy the feel of the large dong in my ass and as Vickie began to stroke me faster with it while playing with my clit, I had another orgasm. This one was stronger and longer than the first. My body shuddered and I squirted a large amount of cum all over Vickie. We all played with each other for about another hour. When we were all satisfied with ourselves, we got up, showered and put on our make-up. We went out to a local café’ for brunch. We giggled and laughed, generally had a fun time while enjoying the meal and each other’s company. I said to them, let’s plan a party for when the boys get home. We can have it at our house and invite the whole gang.
  8. ebsfgncu

Riding Her Cock

Jason and I are a young-at-heart 40 year old couple. And one of our very favorite playmates is a 20-something couple named Ross and Rachel. You may have seen them in other stories of ours. They both have a sexual intensity we crave so we try to play as much as we can. He's tall and blonde with an amazing 10 inch uncircumcised cock. She's a petite green-eyed temptress with a huge sexual appetite. They both take my breath away in many different ways. Jason had to work this past Wednesday night, so I called up Rachel and asked if she'd like a third to do with as she will. She indicated that she was 'unavailable' that week but was sure we'd find some way to occupy our time. Oh my...... my heart started racing at the thought. I arrive on Wednesday with my pussy already wet and craving to be touched. We chat, we eat, we flirt, we drink and when the kids were off to bed we each smile at each other knowing what was cumming. Rachel laid her head in Ross's lap and stroked his cock through his shorts. She gives me this devilish grin as I crawl my way between his legs. We both stroke his massive cock through his tightening shorts. Realizing that this wasn't going to work, we stripped him of his shorts and shirt and proceed to lick his luscious rock-hard cock. Ross throws his head back while moaning and then would look down at us swallowing his cock. Rachel would deep throat his cock, which was amazing to see, while I sucked on his balls. His hard velvety cock and musky smell was making my pussy drip. I needed this cock! While Rachel put on some sexy panties, Ross had me naked and spread eagle in the corner of their L-shaped couch in record time. With his tongue exploring every inch of my wet pussy, my legs started to twitch at the electric currents he sent through my clit. When Rachel joined us, Ross got on his knees and entered my pussy slowly. Now my favorite thing to do is grip a guy's cock with my strong pussy muscles. I like to feel every inch buried in me which Ross was doing one inch at a time. Feeling the fullness of his cock, I couldn't help but clench over and over again. I love his massive cock in me. Now all the while I'm getting fucked by Ross, Rachel is sitting back watching. Oh no...this won't do! I got a very wild idea that make my pussy even wetter; which I didn't know was possible. I looked over at Rachel's beautiful face and said, "Can I ride you? I want to cum on you. Get your strap on". With a smile on her face she went to the bedroom. Rachel came over to the couch sporting this enormous strap-on cock as Ross gave me this wide grin as he knew something wild was about to happen. He stopped fucking me and sat back to watch as I crawled between Rachel's legs. Now you can't ride a cock without giving a blow job and making the cock slick with saliva. Rachel leaned way back on the couch as I slid my mouth around this very stiff 9 inch cock. I looked up into her eyes as I did this. She smiled at me and moaned as if she really felt it. Satisfied that this slick cock was ready to go, I crawled up her body, positioned the cock at my pussy and slid myself down. Drawing in a gasping breath, I slowly started to move up and down her cock. I rocked my hips forward as I lifted off her cock and back as I slid down. Rachel reached up cupping my heaving tits, then slid her hands down my sides to my hips. Looking in her green eyes, I kissed her very slowly and softly while my hips continued to rock. The fullness of this stiff cock was starting to drive me closer to the edge. I wanted to cum on her cock, I wanted her to feel me fucking her, I wanted her. Using my left hand to open my pussy lips, I licked my right fingers and started rubbing my clit with wild abandon. I leaned back to force the head of her cock to hit my g-spot. I looked her in the eyes and said, "Am I hurting you?" to which she replied, "No, in fact your hitting my clit and turning me on." Well hearing that, I rubbed my clit faster and bounced on her cock harder. Her gasping breath was matching mine. I would open my eyes and see this intense lustful look on her face. She grasped at my tits as I bounced.Feeling this intense heat from the very center of my body, I clenched my pussy muscles on her cock and started shaking with a tidal wave of a huge orgasm. Grimacing with the intense pleasure to the point of pain, I gasped and yelled out while still rubbing my enormous clit. My body twitched and spasmed as it released all the energy building up and exploding. Gasping for breath, I fell forward and our warm heaving bodies melted into each other. I had never ridden a strap on cock on a woman. The new sensation and very sexiness of it all is something that I'll definitely try again. In fact, I told Rachel that next time it was her turn. Now, while I could end the story there, I do want to let you know that Ross was so very turned on that it didn't take long before he dumped buckets of cum into my waiting pussy. He had me face down and ass up on the floor, burying his cock deep in my pussy. Holding on to my hips as he fucked me deep and hard. Clenching my pussy muscles, I drained his cock of every drop of cum he had. All in all, it was one awesome night and a first-time experience that I won't soon forget.
  9. mysterysquaw

My Anniversary

It was a long hard day at the office and it seemed to be a longer drive home on that cold snowy night. I was exhausted and dreading the nightly ritual of making dinner and straightening the house after the kids and the baby sitter. (Our baby sitter is a tall skinny brunette with perky breasts and a nice round ass.) When I walked in my front door, I noticed the fireplace was lit with a raging fire, there were candles lit all around the house and rose petals strewn across the floor making a path to our bedroom. My husband, kids, and baby sitter were no where to be found. I called out to my husband asking where everybody was and he walked out telling me the kids were at their Grandmother's for the night and the sitter had gone home. He informed me he had special plans for the evening and my only job was to obey his every command. He took my coat and shoes off and led me to our bedroom walking through the rose petals. There he stripped me, slowly his fingers and tongue caressing every bare inch of my now starting to tingle body. He then led me to our bathroom where he had drawn me a nice warm bath with more rose petals floating in the water, candles around the tub and a glass of red wine. As I tried asking him what was going on and had he paid the sitter. He ignored me and told me to not to speak at all and just enjoy what was to come. I gave him an anticipated look and stepped into the tub. As I was soaking and drinking my wine he came up beside me and started to wash my back and neck. Slowly working his way to my now swelling breasts. He started to gently massage them and when I closed my eyes he would playfully pinch my nipples to get my attention and to watch where he was going next. His hands slid down my stomach and rubbed down my freshly shaven pussy. He let his fingers play with my clit for a little while and I started to squirm a little and spread my legs apart for him to explore further. I could feel his breath on my neck as his fingers moved slowly from my clit to my now aching pussy . He bit down on my neck (with just enough pressure to send chills all over my body) and at the same time he let one finger slip in my aching pussy. I let out a yelp of pure pleasure as my body responded to his touches. He then started to suck on my nipples and placed another finger into my pussy. I was starting to grind my hips on his fingers and wanting more of him. It seemed as soon as it got started, he stopped and asked me to stand to get dried off. When I rose I could see his cock was as hard as steel wanting out of his pants. I tried asking him if I could taste my friend and he slapped me on my ass and told me to be quiet. When I was dried off, he told me this is where the fun really begins and the bath was just an appetizer. As we walked to the banister leading the way down into the living room I got a quick glimpse of the interesting layout below with the bag of our toys out on the couch. He then put the blind-fold on me. He slowly led me down the stairs to our living room. I could hear the snow storm outside blowing with fury and at the same time, I could feel the tantalizing heat on my body from the blazing fire. I started to get goose bumps all over my body with anticipation wanting to know what next was to come. I tried to ask him again if he had paid the sitter, but the words never came out as I soon lost that train of thought. He led me to the coffee table where he had laid out a satin sheet, he told me to sit down and lay back. When I did, my hands and feet were tied to the table legs. I let out a little worried whimper not knowing where this was going and again he told me to be quiet as he nipped my nipple with his teeth. I heard him rumbling in the bag as he told me to lay still. I next felt him put my clit clip on my clit saying he didn't want any part of me to miss the fun. I arched my back to his touch and obeyed, he said let the games begin. I was straining my ears to listen to all the sounds going on around me as I heard him walk away from me as he went to grab something off to my right. I heard him walk back and he started to let a hot liquid drip first on my pouting clit and then to my navel, slowly going up to my nipples and back down to my swelling pussy. He was letting it drip slowly over every part of my body and I was yearning for every next drip to come. It was hot, but not burning hot and it was sending sensations all through my body as it cooled like I have never felt before. My pussy was aching and my juices were flowing so much that I could feel it running down to the crack of my ass. Moans of pleasure were escaping out of my mouth, just when I thought he could do no more, I gasped for air as my body was being traced and tickled by feathers dipped in snowy ice water. I was startled at first but soon came to enjoy the surprise. I could feel the traces from every bead of water move over my body. I never thought frozen ice water dripping down my hot wet pussy and clit would feel so good and start more of a hunger in my goose bumped and madly craving body. He stopped for a moment and again I was straining to hear what was going on, I heard him rummaging through the bag somewhere off to my left. He came back and I felt a vibration move slowly from my clit, down the walls of my pussy and back towards my ass where he slowly put my anal "T" probe into my already lubricated ass. My ass took the probe like a long lost old friend. He was fucking my ass with the probe and my body was wriggling under his motions. I was about ready to cum when he stopped fucking my ass, but left the probe deep inside me. My senses couldn't take it any longer, my body was arching to be free. I wanted to release his pent up shaven hard cock from his pants and start licking the top of my friend like a lolly-pop and work my way down licking the sides of his shaft and then suck his balls into my hot wet mouth and then work my way back up until I had his thick shaft fully into my mouth. I so wanted to deep throat him I could almost feel it. My husband must have sensed my wanting because I heard him taking off his clothes and ask me if I was thirsty. When I nodded yes, he said open my mouth. He slowly started pouring Champagne down the shaft of his cock to drip in my mouth with just the tip of his cock touching my lips. I lapped up the Champagne like a thirsty cat lapping up milk. I kept raising my head to take more of him in, but he kept pulling away saying not yet. Next I heard a bottle being shaken and a wet exhilarating gush of cold wetness being shot up deep into my pussy. I arched in pleasure as the Champagne surged way up deep inside me. Then I felt his hot wet tongue licking the running juices from my pussy. When he had his fill, he walked away for a minute and I heard the sliding glass door open and somebody quietly walking in. As he walked back, I was wondering who this new foot steps belonged to. I started to fidget to get loose and was thinking that he was getting ready to release me from my bonds so I could see who was coming to join in on the fun, but just then my pussy started to be licked. I was taken by surprise because this was not my husband's tongue. I was shocked at first, but the warm slow licking felt so damn good, that I soon was back to enjoying the moment. My husband now straddled me on the table and was playfully teasing my mouth with his cock. At first he let me flick my tongue on the tip and down the sides until finally I got his full shaft into my mouth. God how he tasted so good and the feel of his hardness was not like any other time before. I didn't think it was possible that he could get any harder, but he was. I felt my body start to tighten as I was getting ready to cum, just then my husband and the licking had suddenly stopped. I begged for him not to stop and let me cum, but he said that would come shortly. As he was saying this he untied my hands and feet and told me to get into the doggie style position with my head facing down. I am still blind folded so I did as I was told. He slid his body through my arms until his pulsating cock was just beneath my mouth. He told me to search with my mouth for what I have been wanting. In moments I found his cock and was taking him in as far as he could go. I was enjoying the moment of sucking his pulsating cock when I felt a cock plunge into my pussy from behind. I started to stop and remove my blind to see who was behind me, but my husband told me to keep going and not stop. I did as I was told plus the feeling of my ass probe vibrating away along with my husbands cock thrusting back into my mouth and the mysterious cock pounding my ready to explode pussy was giving me more pleasure than I could ignore, so I went back to sucking my husbands cock with a new hunger that I never knew I had. As my body was starting to tighten and I was cumming, I felt my husband start to cum in my mouth and down my throat. I tried to cry out in pleasure, but all that came was muffled sounds. I came a second time at the feel of the pounding mysterious cock still plunging into my pussy. I felt spent of every energy my body possessed. I dropped down onto my husband and took off my blind fold. When I looked around for the mysterious cock, at first I was shocked and then to my pleasure I found out the mysterious cock was our baby sitter with nothing on but my strap on. My husband smiled with a look of satisfaction, because he knew we would be doing this again real soon and he whispered this is all she wanted for payment. Our Baby sitter sat back on her legs and told me Happy Anniversary.
  10. slide

Wife's First Woman

After a lot of reading and writing advertisement's, and getting responses hoping to find our first taste of a more spacious sex life, we decided W. would try a refereed gal that loved ladies and whose husband watched but could not participate. That evening we met them in their home, nice folks with a nice house. We talked and laughed a bit, and then the gal Penny asked W. if she wanted to get it on. Heavy quilts and pillows were placed on the floor, they started to kiss and caress each other with both husbands watching and using cameras. During the course of the next 45 minutes, everything we had read about was brought to life.... W, ended up in nylons and garter belt, with Penny in the same. Caresses, tastes, 69 with a flip, and double dildos were introduced... lots of moans and scents. Mid act W. comes over where I am on a couch alone and smiled while commenting "it is just like having sex with a guy!" W. was then serviced with a LARGE strap-on by Penny with a lot of pleasure elicited. What an evening that culminated as W. opened my slacks and displayed my tool and Penny engulfed and emptied it while W was orally pleasuring her groin. What a wonderful first evening, and first time!
  11. ViSexual

Pegging a Husband

“Hey, Hon,” Tina yelled when she came in the door and didn't see Larry in the living room. She walked around the bar and, when he wasn't in the kitchen either she yelled again, “I’m home.” She saw that the back sliding patio door was open with the screen closed so she figured he was out in his workshop. She smiled to herself and was sort of glad that she had a few minutes alone anyway. Tina went to the bedroom, carrying the bag she’d brought in with her, and took off her work clothes except for her panties and bra. She looked at herself in the full mirror and couldn't help but feel good about her appearance. At 45 she was still in pretty good shape. Her tall, 5’ 11” frame handled her 160 pounds quite well and she always admired her own full breasts that, with the help of the bra, didn't sag a bit. Tina stood there several minutes before turning and looking over her shoulder at her own bubble butt. She grinned when she imagined it being Larry’s bubble butt and wondered just how cute his butt was going to be in the new panties she’d bought for him. As she took the panties out of the bag she remembered buying them at Sears. They were close enough to her own size that it wasn't going to be at all suspicious at the register. But the bra had been a different matter all together. She knew that Larry would take at least a 46, which was obviously way larger than she would wear, and she wanted the cup to be appropriate and the B cup she had chosen would never fit over her D breasts. She was relieved when the clerk at Sears had simply rung up the panties, slip and bra without even looking up. Her heart was beating so radically when she pulled into the parking lot of the Adult Super Center at the exit to Wildwood, off of I-75, that she didn't think she’d have the courage to go in. But she looked at the bag in the passenger seat and knew she had to. Tina got out of her car, composed herself quickly, and walked directly into the front door. She had tunnel vision and looked only at the shelves, ignoring the many men who were staring, lustfully, at her. She saw the shelf she was looking for and picked out a pair of undies that worked as a holder for a dildo. She figured it would seem more natural. She then looked at some of the dildos but couldn't decide on one that would seem real enough. She decided to simply act much more experienced than she was and turned, walked straight up to the man behind the counter and asked, “are those the only dildos you sell?” “If you’re looking for something for that”, the clerk nodded toward the panties in Tina’s hand, “we have some that are more expensive in the showcase,“ he pointed to the glass case to his left, “but I’m sure your girlfriend would think they’re worth the price.” ‘Girlfriend?’ Tina thought to herself and hadn't considered that anybody would naturally assume that. “Well,” Tina now had more confidence, “she is worth any price.” Tina looked around and noticed that every man in the store was watching and listening. “The woman simply loves to be fucked!” Tina was now really enjoying this task that she had been so dreading. She looked at several of the dildos and then saw one with two ends and a bend that had an obvious purpose. “That one,” the clerk had seen Tina lingering on the Feeldoe, “is so you and your partner can both feel the experience together.” “I’ll take it.” Tina placed the panties on the counter and, while the clerk was getting a box with her Feeldoe in it, she found her credit card in her purse. She paid, went quickly back to her car, and had driven straight home. Tina reached in the Sears bag and pulled the bra out. She hoped that she’d gotten the correct size. Then she took out the slip and panties and layed all three items out on the bed. Tina then slipped her own panties off. She took the Feeldoe out of the box and went into the bathroom and washed it, first with alcohol, and then with antibiotic soap that was scented enough to cover the smell of the alcohol. She looked for some lube but remembered that they kept it in the dresser by the bed. She started to go find it but realized that she was so turned on that she’d likely be wet enough not to need any lubricant. Tina was even wetter than she would have believed and when she placed the end of the Feeldoe that she’d selected for herself, it slid right in to the center ridge with no effort. Tina stood there for a moment adjusting to, and enjoying, the feel inside her. Then she got the panties out of the bag and slipped them up, over the Feeldoe, and on herself. She looked in the mirror and was pleased that the panties had been a flesh color and it really looked like she had a cock. She couldn't help stroking it and, when she did, found out exactly what the clerk had mentioned. It moved enough under the panties, and in and out of her vagina, that it felt really good and she was sure that she’d be enjoying this outfit even without Larry at times. Tina suddenly realized that she’d been standing there jacking off instead of getting ready and she quickly slipped her other panties up and over her ass and new cock. The bulge was very obvious in her panties but it was fairly well concealed when she slipped her skirt and blouse back on. Tina, now dressed again, went out the back door and walked directly to Larry’s workshop and walked right in. “What in the world?” Tina exclaimed when she saw her husband with his pants and underwear around his knees and his cock in his hand. “And just what are you looking at?” Tina didn’t wait for an answer and looked over his shoulder at the photo album containing pictures that had been shared with a couple they’d known years before. “I didn't know you saved those,” Tina looked concerned then added, “I wonder if he saved ours too?” “Probably,” Larry had let his softening cock go and was pulling up his underwear and pants, “he’s human, isn't he?” “I don’t know about the ‘hu’ part but he is the ‘man’ part so,” Tina smiled and let her husband know that, although busted, he wasn't in trouble, “if he enjoys getting off looking at me then who am I to feel badly.” “Well,” Larry closed the photo album and was about to put it back on the high shelf where he kept it. Before he could finish his sentence Tina interrupted, “I’ll take that now.” Tina took it from him and quickly opened it and turned to the pages with the other husband’s photos. “I’m going to look at this for a few minutes and while I do I want you to go to the bedroom and change into the things that I put on our bed for you.” Tina didn't even look up from the photo album as Larry, obediently, turned and went through the door. ‘Damn,’ Tina thought to herself as she looked at the pictures of Dave, ‘he was pretty darn hot,’ she remembered again the weeks that the two couples had cybered and exchanged these pictures and it was turning her on, ‘what a gorgeous cock,’ Tina then remembered that she now had one herself and couldn't resist reaching down and rubbing that bulge through her skirt and panties, “mmm…”, she now spoke out loud as she felt her cock fucking her own vagina. Tina enjoyed a few more minutes but then figured that Larry had been given enough time to be ready for her. She put the album up on the shelf where Larry had kept it, made a mental note to come back out there when Larry wasn't home, and strolled slowly back to the house, feeling the movements that her walking created in her underwear. “Didn't you want me to shave first?” Larry looked very uncomfortable about standing there with a satin slip over his panties and bra. “I did,” Tina sounded confident and in control, “but I changed my mind when I thought about how the stubble would feel,” she made it obvious that she was looking him up and down, “besides, your blonde body hair is soft,” she stepped back a step, “turn around and show me your ass.” Larry turned and, when he did, Tina saw that his ass was gorgeous in that slip that fit just snug enough that she could see the panties through it. She was drawn to it and she couldn't resist stepping in and pulling him back into her. Tina felt his ass and, when they made contact, the pressure of her pelvis against his ass caused the Feeldoe to push more deeply inside of her. Larry felt the cock against his ass the moment contact was made. After a second of surprise, Larry pushed his ass back against it. As he pushed back, he felt Tina hunch forward and the two were quickly dry humping each other. Tina kissed Larry’s bare shoulders and reached her arms around him and felt of his breasts through the thin fabric of the slip and the sheer cups of the bra. She could actually feel his nipples getting hard through the fabric and wondered why she’d never noticed how large and firm his nipples could be when he was aroused, and she knew that he, and she too, were very aroused. Tina continued her humping Larry’s ass and she rose one arm to allow her hand to slip down inside of his slip and bra and she began working his nipple the way she knew she enjoyed her own nipples manipulated. Larry wanted to go to the next level so badly but he was enjoying this level too much to leave. Tina was in no hurry and simply savored every feel with her hands and every thrust of her pelvis that worked her cock in and out of her vagina. Larry finally began losing his ability to stand and leaned over and put his hands on the side of the bed for support. Tina could now really see his ass with the bulge of her cock pushing against it. She glance up and saw them in the mirror and realized that they looked much sexier than she’d ever imagined it would be. “Turn around and sit on the bed,” Tina spoke with authority as she slipped her skirt and shirt off, “and take off your slip now,” Tina added as she slipped her bra off, “Now suck my tits.” Tina held them out to Larry after he’d gotten the slip off and was now only in his new bra and panties. Larry leaned forward and took one, then the other, into his mouth. Tina slipped her own hands down into Larry’s bra and began playing with his nipples and using her manipulations to let him know what to do to hers. After several minutes of this she leaned down and, pulling his bra cups down, used her mouth to give his nipples the pleasure that her nipples had received from his mouth before. “Are you ready to be fucked now,” Tina was really telling as much as asking and she walked to the dresser and got out the lube as she spoke, “no, keep them on.” Tina ordered when she saw that Larry was about to take his panties off. “I want a blow job first though,” Tina had second thoughts and stood in front of Larry with the lube still in her hand, “take out my cock and suck it good for me.” Larry didn't hesitate and when he pulled her panties down he was introduced to a cock that fit his tall wife perfectly. When he grabbed it he noticed that she flinched and when he took it in his mouth she flinched again. He had no idea that a strap-on cock would make a woman flinch like that but he loved it and began sucking in unison with her movements. Tina couldn't believe how wonderful it felt and knew that she would be able to orgasm with just the blow job. But she wasn't ready yet for her orgasm. She wanted her first orgasm today to be from fucking her husband. “Turn around now and get on your hands and knees.” Tina didn't need to repeat and Larry did as she asked. Tina pulled Larry’s panties down just enough to allow her to squeeze some of the lube into the crack of his bubble butt. She worked it around and then, when she worked it into his anus with her finger, she fingered him a few times with one, then two of her delicate fingers. When Larry was hunching back against her finger-fucking him, Tina squeezed more lube onto her own cock and worked it all over by jacking herself off. It felt so good but she was ready to do something that she’d been wanting to do since they first met. She guided her cock to the top of his butt crack and let it slowly slide down until it was in a direct line to enter him. She thought about, and wanted to, thrust one long, fast, time and simply impale him but she feared it might hurt him so she only went in an inch or two before pulling back and waiting a moment. She did this two times and was about to repeat a third when Larry pushed back and took all of her in. Tina now lost it and began fucking Larry with moves she’d never used before. She wasn't that good yet but she planned on becoming an expert in the future. It simply felt better than anything she’d ever felt. “Quick, turn over,” Tina pulled out and was trying to turn her husband over herself, “I want to do you missionary so we can kiss.” As Larry turned to lay on his back, Tina took the moment to put more lube on her cock. “Raise you legs up,” Tina instructed and then put more lube on Larry’s ass, “spread them baby!” Tina smiled and crawled up and onto her husband and, as her body slid forward, she guided her cock back into it’s desired location. Tina loved the feel of her cock fucking her husband but she was suddenly aware of another feeling she’d never experienced. She felt the silky softness of his bra against her hard nipples and it really felt good too. Each time Tina thrust in, Larry thrust back up. Their mouths met and the two were devouring each other in a way they’d never known possible in the fifteen years they’d been having sex. Tina could feel her own cock inside of herself and inside of her husband and she could now feel his huge clitoris against her belly. She had no idea how long they’d been kissing and fucking but she knew exactly when her climax arrived because she almost thought that she had more than a little death and had, actually this time, died. Larry felt the first orgasms that he’d ever experienced and was surprised how he could have more than one and still want more. Then the multiple orgasms came closer together and he knew that his ejaculation was soon to come. Tina felt the numerous shutters as she continued to fuck her husband even after her own pleasures had been satisfied and then she was elated, if almost relieved, when she felt his clitoris squirting violently onto her stomach between them. How long they’d remained in that position with her cock still inside her husband, neither knew or cared. But they finally realized they needed to move, if they were ever going to be able to again. “Are you sore?” Tina asked politely as she raised up and pulled her cock out of him. “Maybe,” Larry grinned and kissed Tina quickly on the lips before she was too far away, “but in a good way.”
  12. Dom&sub1655

Pegging My Man

My hubby and I have been completely honest and open with each other from day 1 about our needs/wants/fantasies... One afternoon while I was playing with myself, he showed me a video of him getting railed by another man. I HAVE to say, while I watched he slipped his cock into my soaked pussy, and I came within seconds. He asked me how I felt after seeing that video and I told him I wanted to fuck the shit out of him just like that. So, we jumped into the car and hauled ass to the nearest porn store. We looked at a few strap-on's, and I found one I liked. The whole way home I had my pants to my ankles and was slipping the piece in and out of my pussy to get it nice and wet for what I was about to do to his ass... We got home, and I immediately laid him down on the couch and started licking his tight little hole, sliding my fingers in and out, prepping him while I continued to fuck myself with that long, thick cock we just bought. I began playing with the head of it against his ass and pushing it in until he loosened up. Then I got to work. I got in the harness and turned the vibration and pulse on against my soaked, anticipating clit and slid it deep in his ass. Hearing him moan and feeling him grind his ass against me and my new toy lit a fire inside of me and I started thrusting it deep inside his tight little ass... he was mine to do whatever I wished. I fucked him. HARD. I gathered all the adrenaline inside of me and pounded his hole while he grunted and moaned. I pushed his legs to his ears and while he told me how good I was at fucking him. I bent him over the couch and turned up the pulse on my piece. He was fucking LOVING it! When I was about to come again, I flipped him back over, held his legs in the air, and watched his cock spray hot cum all over his stomach. I pulled it out and slipped it off while licking his creamy cum off his cock. I bent over 69 and sucked the rest of it out while he licked and sucked and nibbles on my clit and pussy. Then he picked up the still pulsing piece off the floor and shoved it deep in my ass and licked my cunt until I came. We laid down next to each other when it was all over and decided that next time, we’d have a friend over to play with us. Still waiting on our playmate but I’ve taken his ass multiple times since and got it ready for when that day comes... literally. ? ?
  13. I have a fantasy of being pegged by my wife at say, a swinger house party, with the door open or some how on display for passerby’s to watch. My only concern is whether this would be considered disrespectful or against an unspoken etiquette? I can understand it’s not for everyone.
  14. My biggest fantasy has always been having a woman using a strap-on on me. Am I the only male who wants this?
  15. So Miss T as introduced me to Pegging... Never in a thousand years thought we would ever consider this. First it was a little ass play, a finger here 2 fingers there. Next came the plug and it just grew from there to an 8" strap-on. Hard to explain the feeling of her fucking my ass and jerking or sucking me off, but it is mind blowing. Never have I cum so hard in my life not just once, but time after time. She loves anal as much as I like to give it to her, now we both know that incredible feeling... Have you?
  16. How many of you guys out there enjoy anal sex from a woman with a strap on? Kind of like roll reversal, I really enjoy when I strap one on and do my husband while he's getting sucked off by another man. What's your opinion?
  17. Here's a question that I have for the ladies, have you ever been asked by your husband (boyfriends too..) to use a strap-on with them. Let me tell you a small story, my man uses anal toys either with me or alone. I actually enjoy using them with him, I love to see him moan with delight, and believe me he does with or with out me. Well one day he asked if I would be interested in using a strap-on with him, WOW did that blow me away I was shocked, confused and everything else you can imagine. Thinking to myself is he bi or even gay, I was beside myself. Well to make a long story shorter we talked about it and he convinced me he wasn't gay or bi. I really knew he wasn't but I was taken back for a short time. He explained that when he puts anal toys up his butt it gives him a fantastic feeling, so I listened. I decided that he did things to please me such as letting me play with other guys and fuck around with them. I have also heard of this before but never thought my guy would like it but then again I never thought we would enjoy fucking other people in front of each other. Another thing I let other women kiss me, lick my tits and pussy so I guess I owe it to him. So moving on, he got a strap-on that he liked, we played with it then I finally put it on and he went into the doggie position, as I slowly inserted it, he let out this enormous groan,"Oh..my...god" he said. This was kinda neat for me to as I was getting horny doing this and watching him. Well,finally he got on top of me the way I like it best and he started riding that dildo like there was no tomorrow, then he started to stroke his cock and moan louder finally,READY, he let go a load of cum that literally shot over my head and hit the headboard as some slowly ran down my stomach. So let me tell you wives, this was awesome for both of us, if he suggests this hey give it a try, we do this now about 2-3 times a month (if he's good). You'll probably never see a grown man moan like that again.
  18. We recently played separately for the first time with a couple that we have known a while and have played together (same room) four other times. The same-room play was great so when they asked about separate play, we obliged. After receiving some amazing oral sex, I asked the guy what I could do for him. He whipped out a strap-on dildo and wanted me to fuck him in the ass. He said he really likes anal/prostate stimulation but his wife refuses to do anything that has to do with anal. He never said anything before during same-room play. This has happened to me quite a few times. Normal same-room play with a couple, but once it gets to separate play, I get strange fetish requests. Some are not totally kinky, like anal sex which I do actually like, but some are out there. Does this happen to anyone else? What is the strangest request you have gotten?
  19. Hello all I have posted on here many places about my ED. I also have a desire to have a lady do me in the ass. I have been looking for strap-ons for this and there seem to be many strap-on but only a few that are penis extensions. Any recommendations on this? Also, since I want to receive and give both seems like we should keep anal and vaginal separate so several would be required I guess. Thanks again on any advice on this.
  20. I would really like to hear from everyone who has experienced similar results. I’d like to know has anyone else seen, be around, gone through, or experienced these massive multiple orgasms from any men they know? What’s up with it? Please give your account. Also can anyone explain medically or physically? Are they orgasms, or what are they? Are they like ours (females)? Mine personally are different when achieved from anal. Do/Can men only have these from anal sex or can they have it from regular sex? If so how? It has been the most incredible experience for the both of us and why we are both so addicted to it. He has never gotten this much satisfaction from anything else we have ever done and it has gotten better over time (hee hee I’ve gotten pretty good at it). I would love some good informational feedback from others.
  21. On halloween night, I had the opportunity to use a strap-on with a lovely young lady and had fun doing it and looking foward to doing it again. Maybe or maybe not with her, but definitely doing it again. I enjoyed it so much, it's been on my mind ever since, but before I go out looking for other participants, I wanted to find out from other women or men who wouldn't mind a woman using a strap-on on them, if it is worth while. How many women would agree to be with another woman using a strap-on who will not go down on them, but is willing to do everything else when it came to being intimate. Would you be willing to participate?
  22. Wives would your enjoy to fuck your man in the ass with a strap-on and would you enjoy watching another woman fuck your man in the ass with a strap-on. Really wouldn't you enjoy once being the one in charge the one doing the fucking. (Trust me men you will enjoy it.)
  23. Guys, ever take one? Did you like it? Girls, ever used one on a guy? Did you like it? Tell about your experiences . I've used them and I love them! My girl loves fucking me with them. I would certainly recommend them to all!
  24. My question is how would you feel if your man asked you to use a strap-on dildo on him? My wife and I have good sex and it seems to be getting better with age; we are in our 40's. I have always enjoyed anal stimulation and she sometimes she will insert a finger or two into my rectum while giving me oral sex and this drives me out of my mind. She is not into anal sex (we tried a couple of times) and I respect her wishes and would not push anything that she is not comfortable with but I really can't stop thinking about a women using a strap-on dildo on me. I am not Bi, just that area has a lot of feeling for me and I am afraid if I would ask her to do this she will think I am over the edge. I hope to experience this form of sex play sometime soon. I am open to suggestions.