• Threesome addicts club's Threesome addicts club Topics
  • Detroit Area Swingers's Detroit Area Swingers Topics
  • South Florida Swingers's South Florida Swingers Topics
  • Jerking and Rubbing's Jerking and Rubbing Topics
  • Croatia swingers's Croatia swingers Topics
  • desi_swingers's desi_swingers Topics
  • Cuckoldry's Cuckoldry Topics
  • Bisexual Males's Bisexual Males Topics
  • Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles's Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles Topics
  • Tennessee swingers's Tennessee swingers Topics
  • sinfulvacationclub's sinfulvacationclub Topics
  • Soft sex party in club's Soft sex party in club Topics
  • Hot wives club's Hot wives club Topics
  • HerpesSwingersFun's HerpesSwingersFun Topics
  • Hampton Roads Swingers's Hampton Roads Swingers Topics
  • South Alabama Swingers's South Alabama Swingers Topics
  • Tulsa Swingers's Tulsa Swingers Topics
  • Dirty fetish chat's Dirty fetish chat Topics
  • RV Swingers's RV Swingers Topics
  • Pacific Northwest's Pacific Northwest Topics
  • Poly Folks in the LS's Poly Folks in the LS Topics
  • Texas's Texas Topics
  • Gangbang Loving Girls UK's Gangbang Loving Girls UK Topics
  • Green Light Secrets NYC's Green Light Secrets NYC Topics
  • Bi couples and singles in AZ's Bi couples and singles in AZ Topics
  • Kent Fun's Meet ups

Categories

There are no results to display.

Blogs

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Relationship Status

Interests

Occupation

Swinging Experience

Anniversary

SLS Name

SwingTowns Username

SDC Username

SwingerZoneCentral Username

Kasidie Username

Favorite Club(s)

Found 6 results

1. When we arrived at the club on Saturday night we noticed a few couples that looked familiar. We hadn't been to this club in a while but we used to frequent it, so we knew some faces just looked familiar from having seen them there, and others might have looked familiar from having seen them online. One couple in particular seemed familiar and kept looking at us. We had some friends meeting us there, and shortly after they showed up, the male half of this couple came up to us and asked "are you Julie & Pet?" "yes, we are". "Hey, we met you guys about a year ago at....." At that point we remembering looking at their profile on SLS and the email history (they had no face pics) regarding having met at said party last year. I remembered their names form the email exchange and said "Oh, you're D right?" "yeah, and my wife is R, she's over there (points to her)." Ok. Great. He heads back to her and we decide we should be pleasant and go say hi to her. So, we decided to get up and give ourselves a little tour of the club to see what was new and as we walked past them, we stopped and said hello. He was all smiles and she seemed just kinda pissy. No smiles for her, no real pleasantness or nice to see you. We headed off to continue our tour and eventually returned to our seats with our friends. Later in the night, we headed upstairs and they followed. Again he was all pleasant and talking about how much they'd wanted to see us again after they met us before..... and she said...nothing. No smiles, she kinda wondered off at one point. Now granted, I wouldn't say we were interested in the couple right off, but we might have been had there been any sort of personality mesh from her. Basically, it was a situation where I wouldn't have felt I was taking one for the team if Pet had clicked with her. However, it seemed there was no interest from her whatsoever. I'm not even sure she wanted to be there. We did talk a little about the club and how they preferred the other club in the area. They've also been visiting our favorite club a bit (although not when we've been there evidently) and loved it (as do we). However, all of this info came from him. She said almost nothing. Eventually, we headed back downstairs and hit the dancefloor a bit. As we exited the dancefloor, she grabs me and says "Will you please dance with my husband!" (this was not a question, it was more of an exasperated demand to which the only allowable reply was "um ok"). So, I looked at him and he says "not right this second I've got to use the restroom" (or something) and walks off. She heads back to her seat and I head to mine. At this point I'm not feeling great, my stomach is hurting a bit (I just had surgery a few weeks ago and I'm still recovering, this was my first night out). He returns and asks me to dance and I oblige. However, I find that dancing is making me feel worse so I stop and head back to my seat. We left shortly thereafter. The next day we've already got a message from them (him?) about how great it was to see us and they'd like to get together..... Obviously, at this point there's little interest on our part, and it seems that there's no interest on her part. I really can't tell what her issue was. But, I know we are going to end up seeing them again, likely at our home club. I have no idea what my question is
  2. Am I the only one whose bedroom looks like this on the afternoon of a party. I think it took me 2 hours to find something to wear last night. It's been almost a year since we've been to a party and I've lost so much weight in the last year and a half that almost nothing from last year fit. I actually had to go way back into my older dresses from 10 years ago to find one that fit. This left me standing out from the crowd a good bit. Any other night maybe 25% of the ladies would dress to theme, evidently "Button Ups & High Heels" is a favorite theme night. I tried to dress to it but Pet's dress shirts were just tents no matter what I did and it was too late to run out and buy me a shirt. After finally remembering my stash of dresses from forever ago and tracking them down. I ended up wearing this. One of very few ladies not in a button up shirt, I stood out... and had a lot of fun
  3. Very shortly after arriving at the social on Saturday, the male half of one of a couple that we consider friends and think extremely highly of, pulled me aside "We need to talk". I knew he was right and I knew what we needed to talk about. You see, at the previous party he and I were dancing and it came up that I am very attracted to him. He was surprised saying that he always thought I was more into girls! "WTF! Seriously! No, I like cock. Girls are cool, but no, we are not one of those couples that are just there for the women." "Well, P is certainly not into my wife". "Hmm.. well I think he is." And I honestly thought he was. I was fairly sure that I remembered some comments from him indicating that he was into her. And then I went to talk to P. I was wrong. CRAP! I jumped the gun again. Yes, it's getting to be a habit - one I'm working very hard to break before it happens again. P let me know very clearly that I would need to clear that up, and I fully intended to at the first chance I got. And then we got sidetracked by a hot newbie couple that seemed very interested in us (and vice versa). Of course, nothing came of that because we sensed she really wasn't ready. Fast forward a month, and "we need to talk". He sat me down and I knew what was coming. "After we had that talk on the dance floor last month, you guys avoided us". "Well, to be fair, we weren't avoiding you, we just got waylaid by the hot newbie couple". "Look, we both know and accepted a long time ago that P is not into my wife. We are ok with that. We love you guys as friends and count you as one of the few couples in this lifestyle that we would really call friends outside of the lifestyle". WOW! That was huge. "We'd rather keep ya'll as friends and never fuck you." That may be the nicest compliment we've ever received in an odd way. As much as I'd fuck him in a heartbeat if we ever decided we were going to play separately (and I told him so), we feel the same way. It's good to have friends. I have a single friend who would always get pissed off at the whole "let's just be friends" line saying "I've got enough friends, I don't need more friends" and I never understood it. Can you ever have too many friends? I don't think so and in the swinger world where often sex is the key attraction, sometimes it's even better if you can say you are friends. I'll take friends any day... and even if it's friends you'd love to have sex with... who cares, it just means more flirting and more fun.
  4. That was a question we were asked last night... sadly the response we wanted to give was "not with you". We were at a pre-party M&G in a hotel suite with anywhere between 3.5-6 couples. There was one couple there that we would totally play with (if it was just us and them)... unfortunately, that wasn't the couple who asked us this question (and yes their intentions were obvious). Sadly, she was overly aggressive with every man (and woman) in the room, to the point of making everyone uncomfortable (even one guy we didn't think any woman could scare off). I think she actually did scare off 2 couples pretty quick. Poor Pet was so put off by her that even when we got home he was afraid little Pet wouldn't want to come out to play (luckily, that wasn't a problem).
  5. At the social last night we being our usual friendly selves approaching random couples. We weren't approaching as many because we were trying to focus more on couples that we thought there might actually be a match with rather than just being friendly and approaching everyone. Most couples are friendly with this approach and some not so much. We approached one attractive couple that we spoke to for less than 60 seconds because they just seemed like they wanted us to go away (no smile, no nicety, nothing). You never know what you'll encounter when you just approach people, but we keep doing it. So, we approached this really hot couple with no expectations only to have them say "we've been talking to you guys." "you have?" "yeah we msged you earlier in the week....." My mind is running in circles trying to figure this out... we've been talking to a couple this hot and I don't remember it? Then it dawns on me "You're the no picture couple!?" And so they were. They are brand new and thanks to all the issues with getting pics posted on SLS they'd not been able to get one loaded yet. "Wow. You guys are much more attractive than your pictures!". It's in our profile... don't bother if you don't have pictures. But, they'd messaged us about going to the party. I'd been pleasant in my response but not overly friendly. My feeling was if they were going to the party we'd see them there. My response was something along the lines of "well, if you see us please say hello.". I didn't even know if they'd show up since they were signed up to attend two different parties the same night. So... I guess sometimes you shouldn't judge a book by the lack of a cover.
  6. Given that we've basically been on a break from swinging for the last 2 years and have hit up our "home" club maybe once every 6 months during that time, we jumped back in with a bang the last few weeks. For the month of June we hit a different party every Saturday night and it was exhausting! LOL. Yes, we had fun, but none of them felt quite "right". Last night we finally made it back to our "home" club and they moved back to their "home". The hotel that our favorite social was in closed last year after the tornados so they had to move, and then the place they moved to was too small, so they moved again but that place was too far away and no one wanted to drive all the way over there. Now that the hotel they were in a year ago is finally open again they are back. It was so nice. I don't know what it is about that club, maybe it's the people or the fact that we know enough people to feel really comfortable but when we are there we never feel the need to stay in our chairs, we walk around from the second we get there meeting new people, kissing old friends and just mingling. As the night moves on we dance. I get home and my feet hurt because I've been on them all night. I've missed that at the last few parties we've gone to and I was starting to wonder if it was just us because we were feeling out of place after our break or what. I mean we've known people at every club we've been to in the last month, but we just haven't felt totally comfortable at any of them to really mix and mingle like we do. Even the dancing, I love to dance but I just haven't been able to pull myself out on the dance floor. Last night was just so good and fun and I felt like myself and it's just nice to be home.