• Threesome addicts club's Threesome addicts club Topics
  • Detroit Area Swingers's Detroit Area Swingers Topics
  • South Florida Swingers's South Florida Swingers Topics
  • Jerking and Rubbing's Jerking and Rubbing Topics
  • Croatia swingers's Croatia swingers Topics
  • desi_swingers's desi_swingers Topics
  • Cuckoldry's Cuckoldry Topics
  • Bisexual Males's Bisexual Males Topics
  • Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles's Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles Topics
  • Tennessee swingers's Tennessee swingers Topics
  • sinfulvacationclub's sinfulvacationclub Topics
  • Soft sex party in club's Soft sex party in club Topics
  • Hot wives club's Hot wives club Topics
  • HerpesSwingersFun's HerpesSwingersFun Topics
  • Hampton Roads Swingers's Hampton Roads Swingers Topics
  • South Alabama Swingers's South Alabama Swingers Topics
  • Tulsa Swingers's Tulsa Swingers Topics
  • Dirty fetish chat's Dirty fetish chat Topics
  • RV Swingers's RV Swingers Topics
  • Pacific Northwest's Pacific Northwest Topics
  • Poly Folks in the LS's Poly Folks in the LS Topics
  • Texas's Texas Topics
  • Gangbang Loving Girls UK's Gangbang Loving Girls UK Topics
  • Green Light Secrets NYC's Green Light Secrets NYC Topics
  • Bi couples and singles in AZ's Bi couples and singles in AZ Topics
  • Kent Fun's Meet ups

Categories

There are no results to display.

Blogs

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Relationship Status

Interests

Occupation

Swinging Experience

Anniversary

SLS Name

SwingTowns Username

SDC Username

SwingerZoneCentral Username

Kasidie Username

Favorite Club(s)

Found 14 results

1. A post by themariner got me thinking about another scenario. Would you kiss your wife after she made another man or men cum while she was sucking him/them? Just after? A day after? A week after?
  2. I'm sure this has been a subject before in here, but when I searched I found all but what I was looking for. What does anyone have to say about kissing your swap partner? (on the mouth) MF MF My hubby says he really doesn't enjoy it, though we haven't had much experience in the lifestyle, but because he doesn't enjoy it, he thinks that I shouldn't indulge, either. What do you all think about this subject?
  3. As long as she swallows/spits it out then I'm fine with kissing her.
  4. I'll try to make it short. My wife and I are very new to the LS. A couple of months ago we met an experienced couple who we hit off well with, we hung out with them again to get know each other better. Now fast forward to this past weekend when we met up with them again. We went to a bar together and the drinks were flowing, and we were feeling good. Welp, they invited us back to their house and we said sure. The other husband was on a motorcycle and asked if my wife could ride back with him on the bike and I could follow his wife back, and against my better judgment I let her. My wife likes to ride motorcycles, so the other wife suggested they take the long way home. Well, it took me and the other wife about 5 minutes to get back, and it took he and my wife a good 15 minutes. When my wife walked in she was happy and giggly and told me the the other husband had something to ask me, and of course I knew what it was. He asked to swap and I said yes. So for our first experience we attempted a full swap. He and my wife had full intercourse, and unfortunately I had some issues with getting it up and didn't get to have a full swap. My wife allowed some things to happen in the course of her swap that for sure bent, if not broke, our rules. However that's a conversation for another day. The day after when my wife and I discussed our experience she wasn't forthcoming with everything and even lied about some things that happened. But a few days later when we discussed it again.I asked her about the motorcycle ride, and how we all went from no talk about a swap that night, to when they got back, they wanted to swap. She finally told me that she told him that she was horny and needed to have sex. She says he then pulled over, pulled his junk out, and told her if she wanted it, then they would have to ask me. She then says he kissed her. She said that was all that happened, which I'm not sure I totally believe her on that. So, my question is, is him pulling his junk out, and them kissing before any permission was given, considered cheating? Any advice is appreciated.
  5. I got to thinking about why do people kiss with their eyes close? I know I do it but I honestly cannot think of a reason why.
  6. I've been reading these threads and just had an interesting thought. I think most of the so-called bi men would agree with me that kissing another man just isn't appealing. Yet, it seems like most, if not all, bi women enjoy it. So, ladies and gentlemen, am I correct in my thinking? I, for one, have no desire to kiss another man and absolutely love kissing women!
  7. We know a couple who we have been friends with and recently found out they are into the lifestyle. But they have a rule that she doesn't swallow. My wife likes swallowing and it helps to turn her on. We haven't played with this couple, but my wife is not really interested already knowing that they have this rule. We realize swallowing is intimate, but that's what makes it a turn on for both of us. I love to see her swallow another man's cum. We don't play with random couples we don't know, but when we do, we like to be able to have the wives swallow the other man's cum or snowball it. Is this a common rule, or is it situational?
  8. A hot topic when it comes to a couple's swinging rules is kissing, to do or not to do? Do you kiss your playmates, or do you reserve that act for just your spouse or significant other? Why or why not? For us, kissing is a big part of it, and we couldn't imagine having sex with someone without kissing being part of the fun. It would feel very awkward, but we understand exactly the opposite is the case for others, they find kissing to be too intimate and something that should be reserved for just your spouse.
  9. Mari and I were talking to some friends of ours and they mentioned the fact that there is a significant number of couples they've played with that viewed kissing as a "no-no". Now, we're still relative newbies to the Lifestyle, but so far, everyone we've played with has enjoyed the kissing and making out just as much as we do. As a matter of fact, we're not sure if we could play with another couple if kissing weren't allowed...it would just seem weird. lol So as to get a wider sampling, I set up the poll to find out about your experiences with others, rather than your own personal preferences... Enjoy and feel free to elaborate further, we'd love to hear everyone's opinion on this topic. Cheers! ~Mike
  10. Tonight we were at a house party. We were in the hot tub and I started making out with a guy I'd seen earlier and thought was attractive. He was quite cute... but he had what I'd consider an over-active tongue during kissing. Does anyone else find that there's something of a divide between people who kiss slowly, use their tongues slowly, use their lips etc., and people who seem to stick it in there and wiggle it like a teletubby on five cups of coffee? I'm just curious. It's obvious from my post which I prefer... but I'm only one person. I am wondering what others think. Oh, and we tend to find that "over-active tongue" people tend to come in couples, which makes sense. Over time you get used to how your SO kisses, and each person's kissing style probably evolves to become more like theirs whether or not we realize it. Comments?
  11. Ok this is a continuance of "anyone have a problem with kissing", and though I appreciate all the responses I only got two that were couples that had (main word had) a problem with kissing. Are there any couples out there who DO have a no kissing rule? And what problems did you face? Why did you choose the no kissing rule?
  12. My wife and I have been talking about swinging and giving it open consideration. We both feel that we are secure it our relationship and our desire to experiment. My problem forms from sex can't feel like cheating to me, it is no different from playing a board game for emotional meaning, however kissing is VERY emotional to me. I find myself feeling jealous or upset at the idea of my wife kissing other men. Anyone else out there feel this way? Any advice from people who have overcome this?
  13. Hello there! This is the female part of 2Gether ... I have a problem, and was wandering if people have had the same thing... So, we're new to the Lifestyle, have been to a club once. Had an innocent experience there (just touching )... we've also got to know a couple who'll probably be our playmates some time (I've a very good feeling about them). We've talked months about changes we'll have to go through, discussed, compared, visualized, etc. And I'm starting to feel quite good about it (however my feelings can change day by day; very frustrating ). There's just one thing that keeps 'haunting' me; although I think I can deal pretty good with seeing my hubby play (touching, fondling, having a blowjob, etc), I just can't stand the thought of him kissing (tongues) another woman. I can keep love and sex apart pretty well, but kissing is a 'love-thing' to me... Is this weird ('cause it feels as a very natural reaction to me)? My hubby doesn't mind this, he says it'll be one of our 'rules' until we see how things go, maybe my feelings will change. But I can imagine it being a nuisance to other couples. I'd feel like a fool to say;'Sex is fine but no kissing please'... Or does this occur more often than I think?
  14. We only have one rule, we don't kiss anyone but each other. Is it fair for someone else to get upset with you if you tell them this, or should they respect your wishes?