• Threesome addicts club's Threesome addicts club Topics
  • Detroit Area Swingers's Detroit Area Swingers Topics
  • South Florida Swingers's South Florida Swingers Topics
  • Jerking and Rubbing's Jerking and Rubbing Topics
  • Croatia swingers's Croatia swingers Topics
  • desi_swingers's desi_swingers Topics
  • Cuckoldry's Cuckoldry Topics
  • Bisexual Males's Bisexual Males Topics
  • Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles's Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles Topics
  • Tennessee swingers's Tennessee swingers Topics
  • sinfulvacationclub's sinfulvacationclub Topics
  • Soft sex party in club's Soft sex party in club Topics
  • Hot wives club's Hot wives club Topics
  • HerpesSwingersFun's HerpesSwingersFun Topics
  • Hampton Roads Swingers's Hampton Roads Swingers Topics
  • South Alabama Swingers's South Alabama Swingers Topics
  • Tulsa Swingers's Tulsa Swingers Topics
  • Dirty fetish chat's Dirty fetish chat Topics
  • RV Swingers's RV Swingers Topics
  • Pacific Northwest's Pacific Northwest Topics
  • Poly Folks in the LS's Poly Folks in the LS Topics
  • Texas's Texas Topics
  • Gangbang Loving Girls UK's Gangbang Loving Girls UK Topics
  • Green Light Secrets NYC's Green Light Secrets NYC Topics
  • Bi couples and singles in AZ's Bi couples and singles in AZ Topics
  • Kent Fun's Meet ups

Categories

There are no results to display.

Blogs

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Relationship Status

Interests

Occupation

Swinging Experience

Anniversary

SLS Name

SwingTowns Username

SDC Username

SwingerZoneCentral Username

Kasidie Username

Favorite Club(s)

Found 108 results

1. Hi everyone, I'm new here, and never experienced swinging. I really want to try it out though, so that my wife could have sex with 3 or 4 men at once. I would like to go into her after other guys deposit their cum inside her. I don't want them to wear condoms! Reading through the posts here, I want to try to be the sloppy second, or even third, or fourth... The question is, if she does not want to take pills to avoid pregnancy, what would you guys do, if you face the situation where she got pregnant? I'm sorry if there are other posts like this one, but I would really like to know
  2. Anyone here care to share about their largest gangbang experience and where was it held? For me it was with 12 guys but there was another women (my BFF) in the room. It happened 3 years ago at my house. We knew most of the guys in it. There were 2 husbands, 3 guys from our circle of swinger friends, 2 guys of our parent's swinger friends, and 5 guys from a swingers site and our local club. It was loads of fun. We did pretty much everything you can think of, minus guys doing each other. None of the guys were bi. Most of the guys went bareback, only the ones we did not know wore condoms. We all played for a good 3 hours. I was so sore after that, I needed to take a few days off from work just to heal up. Haha
  3. Hello, Swingers and Lovers! Got a question for ya. Some of my favorite fantasies have been about multiple men, multiple penetrations, gangbangs, etc. Trouble is, all of our established play-partners have been couples. (Also, most of the women have said that anal is off-limits for them to enjoy, which makes me feel like I'd be one-upping them if I asked for it). I can't help but feel like I would be selfish to ask the women to "give up" their husbands for an evening to focus on me, and to help me explore some multiple-penetration fantasies. (I know I would feel a little lonely if my husband were catering exclusively to another woman, and I would certainly want to be there!). Should we pick out single guys?! ALSO, does DVP work with condoms? (For friction reasons). Or would it have to be bareback? Feedback appreciated! :-)
  4. My wife, Carissa, and I had just gotten married. We found being married didn't change anything - we both loved sex and lots of it! Carissa is a 35-year-old Black woman with 40DD breasts and a round ass; she is a big, beautiful lady. I am white, 43, and in pretty good shape, as I had just gotten out of the Army. Not long after we were married, in one of those newlyweds sharing secrets moments, I admitted I would love to see another man fuck her while I watched (at a minimum} or participated (ultimate). I was surprised when she said, "I think that would be a huge turn-on as well. Performing for my man has always been a sexual fantasy of mine. I gotta know, you are serious, right?" I just smiled. About a month later, things started to fall into place. One night we ran into a Malik. He was a good-looking, weight-lifting, Black soldier Carissa found very sexy. Nothing happened the night we met him, but the seeds had been planted. Carissa and I have a side business doing photography. One Saturday night, about two weeks after we met Malik, we had been employed to take photos of a lingerie show at a nightclub in town. Carissa and I took pictures of the lingerie show (featuring both men and women). After the show, she and Malik sat next to each other. He played with Carissa's thick thighs outside her dress, and she played with his dick through his pants. It was a hot, sexual tension-filled night. The following Monday was a typical Monday. But this was a day and night to remember for a long time. We had a large SUV then. Carissa called me at about 3 p.m. and said she would pick me up. I carpooled with someone else at work, so her call surprised me. Carissa was waiting for me out front when I got off at 4:30. I climbed in, and instead of heading home, she drove to a department store. She told me to go in and take off my underwear. I was wearing a shirt, tie, and slacks. Carissa was wearing a black dress. Puzzled but intrigued, I followed her instructions. I exited the store and climbed back in the Yukon, minus my underwear, which I put in a sack. Carissa drove out of town on a back road. We found a picnic area about ten miles away, and Carissa pulled up her dress and showed me she did not have panties on. And, she had shaved her pussy. We laid down the seats and got in the back of the Yukon. Carissa had a blanket and two of her yoga mats there waiting. Not wanting to get naked, as you never know when the police might show up, Carissa pulled her dress up to her throat, and I pulled down my pants. I ate her pussy to get it wet, and then we fucked in the missionary position. Carissa came two or three times while I pounded her hot pussy with my rock-hard dick. She pulled up her bra, exposing her tits so I could suck on them while I fucked her. Soon I filled her pussy with my hot cum while she moaned through another orgasm. We lay there briefly to catch our breath and then rearranged our clothes. We drove back to civilization and decided to have a fancy dinner in town. We drove to the nice steakhouse in town and had a great meal. After a dinner conversation about jobs, life, and sex, we went to a bar nearby. Nothing was happening there, so we headed for the local jazz club after just one drink. Malik had a friend named Chuck who had just come in from Germany, and they were there having a good time drinking, talking, and watching football. Carissa sat beside Malik, and I was on her other side. Malik then split his time talking with Chuck and then Carissa. After two drinks and much conversation, Carissa leaned over to me and said, "I think I want to fuck Malik. What do you think?" I answered, "He must really turn you on. It is OK with me as long as I am there. Where?" She quickly replied, "His place, if he wants. Are you going to talk to him?" "Sure, give me some time," I said. About 30 minutes later, Malik got up and went to the bathroom. I joined him so we could talk. "Carissa is hot for you, you know," I told him while we were in the bathroom. "I already fucked her once tonight, but she is still hot and horny - so much so she does not have panties on!" Malik replied, "Really? I knew that girl was a hot one!" We went back to the bar, and I gave Carissa the thumbs-up sign. When Malik sat back down, he whispered something to Carissa and then took a drink. I was standing off at an angle that looked like I wanted a better view of the game. The reason was so I could see him and Carissa better from where I was. A few minutes later, I saw Malik drop his hand down and approach Carissa's thigh. He slowly moved his hand up her thigh, pushing her dress higher, then sneaking under it. You could tell when he got to bare pussy because he broke out with a big smile. He started to play with her pussy, and I could tell Carissa was being turned on. Malik turned to say something to Chuck that neither Carissa nor I could hear. Still, I found out later that he told him, "I have a hot one here, she doesn't have any panties on, and I have my hand all over her pussy. Maybe we won't have to call around to get some pussy tonight." Malik continued to caress her pussy, and I could see that Carissa had dropped her hand down on his lap to squeeze his cock through his pants. It was about 10:00 p.m., and everyone was anxious to get something going. Carissa went to the bathroom and motioned me over when she came out. "We are going to his apartment and waiting for him," Carissa explained. "They are going to finish their drinks and then go to his apartment." So we left in our van and went to his apartment complex about 3 miles from the Jazz Corner. We found a spot in the parking lot and waited. While we were waiting, I was playing with Carissa's bare pussy. She was so hot and bothered that she was almost panting with desire. I was just teasingly rubbing the outside of her pussy. Still, whenever she thought my fingers were near her sloppy hole, she would thrust her hips, trying to get my fingers to go in. Just when I thought if I valued my life, I couldn't deny her anymore, Malik and Chuck pulled up. We walked over to them, and Malik unlocked and opened his door, and we all went in. Malik got everyone a drink and showed Carissa his photo collection. He had been everywhere in his military career and had many pictures. Many photographs had Malik smiling beside a beautiful full-figured woman of various nationalities. It was apparent what type of woman he liked, which was another big turn-on for Carissa. After 30 minutes, I approached Carissa and asked, "Why isn't anything happening? I thought you were hot, horny, and wanting Malik?" She said, "Yes, I am, but I do not want Chuck here." I thought that was the end of any sex play that day, as Chuck was staying with Malik and had nowhere else to go. It was also obvious Chuck was horny too. Malik was in the living room with Carissa, I was in the kitchen, and Chuck was in the bedroom trying to set up a date for himself or him and Malik. I think he found someone and he called Malik into the bedroom where the phone was. When they were in there, Carissa moved to a chair that looked directly into Malik's bedroom, pulled up her dress and bunched it around her waist, pulled her thighs apart, and started to play with her pussy. I saw Malik drop the phone, get up, and head for Carissa. He said, "Lynn, you sure have a hot wife. May I eat her pussy?" I said, "She has probably been waiting two weeks and all night to hear that, but you had better ask her!" Carissa replied, standing up and taking his hand, "Hell, yes!" Malik led her to the couch and laid her down. He pulled up her dress, and when it was up around her neck, he released it and went to her bra - too late. Carissa was already removing it. I went over, and as Malik got down on his knees to eat her pussy, I pulled the dress over her head and put it on a nearby chair. I took her bra and put it there too. Carissa was now naked with three clothed guys in the house. She put one leg on the couch and the other on the floor as Malik ate her pussy. He spread her pussy lips and went to town, eating her hot, wet pussy. Carissa loved it. Then Chuck came out of the bedroom, walked over to me, and said, "Does she suck cock?" I said, "Very well." "May I?" he asked. I replied, "I said it is OK by me, but you must ask the lady." Chuck walked over to Carissa, who was enjoying the oral ministrations of Malik, and unzipped his pants as he walked. Carissa did not say anything; she was too busy cuming, but she grabbed his soft dick, pulled it to her, and immediately put it in her mouth. Well, so much for Chuck not participating or having to leave!! Chuck stood there as Carissa held his dick in her hand while licking and sucking it as Malik started to use his fingers in addition to his mouth. Carissa was going crazy with sexual desire. I was busy taking pictures as I did not want to miss any of this sexual adventure. Chuck tapped Malik on the shoulder and told him to take a break and take his clothes off. Malik backed off of Carissa, with Carissa expressing disappointment in not having her pussy taken care of. Chuck took care of that. He got between her thighs and started to feast on her pussy while Malik tore his clothes off beside me. He was quickly naked with an impressive hard-on. I was already naked, but before I could go anywhere, Malik had his cock in Carissa's mouth while his friend was eating my wife's pussy. I continued to take pictures and play with my dick. I told Chuck to take a break so he could get naked. He jumped up and started taking off his clothes. Malik moved down to Carissa's legs and, with her assistance, put his hard black cock into her pussy. They began to fuck, with Carissa wrapping her legs around Malik as he fed her hot, wet pussy with his hard dick. They were both moaning and groaning as they got into fucking each other. Meanwhile, Chuck was nude, and now we were all naked. Because they were fucking on the couch, there was no room for Chuck or me to get our dicks in her mouth. So we just watched their hot, sexy coupling. And it was hot. I moved around, watching them fuck. I watched from the side and the back, watching his cock go in and out of my wife's cunt, Malik going balls deep on each stroke. Malik had not had pussy for a while, so he grunted that he was going to come. Carissa held him tighter on his last stroke, and he came hard in her pussy as she held him tight with her arms and legs. After resting briefly on Carissa, Malik got up with cum dripping from his cock. Malik had just cleared off the couch when Chuck jumped onto the couch. I thought he would fuck her well fucked pussy, but I was wrong, and Carissa was the winner. Chuck got right down there face first and started to eat her pussy and lick her clit. He got a big mouth full of their mixed cum, and Carissa was going wild, cuming and cuming again while he ate her pussy. I could only watch this wild, wild scene - my cock as hard as a rock! Chuck took a short break only to tell me, "Come on up here so she can suck her husband's cock." Then he went right back to her cunt. I moved forward and put my dick in her mouth. Not being passive like Chuck and Malik, I started to fuck her face. She played with my balls as she moaned with pleasure from Chuck eating at her pussy. Carissa then took my dick out and told Chuck, "Honey, with all that good pussy eating, you just did; you deserve a good fuck," and she pulled him up so that he could put his hard dick in her hot cunt. He fucked like he had not had any pussy in a while - he had not - and he fucked as hard but as tender as Malik did. Malik had washed up and was now standing and watching as well. He took a couple of pictures of Chuck fucking and her sucking me. Chuck raised her legs and smoothly drove his dick in and out of her wet pussy. He suddenly grunted and yelled as he filled Carissa's pussy with his hot cum. Carissa pressed him hard to her with one hand while playing with my balls with the other. When Chuck got off, I immediately got between her legs and started to eat Chuck's cum out of her pussy. While she thought she was exhausted, she quickly came alive with my tongue in her pussy and my fingers on her clit. Malik came up closer, got on his knees by the couch, and started to suck on Carissa's nipples by taking as much tit in his mouth as he could while tonguing her nipple. Carissa was going crazy again as we overloaded her sex sensors a third time. When I could taste them no more, I climbed up in the sex saddle and started to fuck my wife while Malik continued to suck her tits. Chuck, not to be left out, put his slick cum-coated cock in her mouth so that she was getting three dicks simultaneously. Carissa was now in sex heaven! After watching all this hot action and seeing all this cum flying and all these sexual stimuli, I knew I would not last long. But I was doing fine until someone grabbed my balls, and bam, I shot my cum in my wife's pussy. It was her fourth fuck of the night, and she loved it. Not to be outdone by any of us, Malik got between her thighs and commenced to eat my/our cum out of her hot, wet cunt. Now each of us had tasted the Carissa cum/sperm cocktail her hot pussy held. Malik made her cum at least twice that I could tell before Carissa yelled, "Let me up. I have to pee. You guys are fantastic! This is the most exciting night of my life! You guys treat me like a queen. I am so damn hot." And with that, she disappeared into the bathroom. She used the bathroom, washed up, and came out with a towel around her as the three of us watched TV waiting for her to come out to see if she wanted more of us. She did. Chuck took off her towel and led her back to the couch. Why we never went to the bedroom, I do not know, but that couch got a hell of a workout that night. We were all still naked, all three dicks semi-hard. Carissa started to lie down on her back, but Chuck put her on her hands and knees on the couch instead. He put his face into her pussy from the rear to ensure she was or would get wet again. Chuck ate her pussy and rubbed her ass until her pussy was good and wet. Then he got on the couch behind her and put his dick in, and fucked her doggy style. This made it easy for Malik and I to get in front of her and feed her our cocks. Carissa was in heaven again - sucking two cocks and getting fucked simultaneously. We all lasted longer this time, and there was sex in the air -- sounds, smells, sights -- it was awesome. When we came - I came on her tits, Malik on her face, and Chuck on her ass. And I do not think Carissa ever stopped coming until we did. After that, we were all exhausted, Carissa put on her dress, and we went home. What a great sex day. And this is how we got into the swinging lifestyle. There have been many adventures that followed.
  5. Ok Guy's, Please give me your thoughts on Gang Bangs. Ladies too, I've been hearing way too much of this lately and have been trying to see the attraction/excitement in it.
  6. My husband led me by the arm to a local adult store and theater in Dallas. I was more than a little nervous. I was wearing black legging pants and a semi-sheer black top without underwear. My husband wanted me to wear a skirt, but I refused. After all, I was just going to an adult toy store and maybe watch a porn movie. After about 20 minutes perusing the various movies and sex toys, my husband said, “Let’s go upstairs.” Again, I nervously walked up the stairs to an area with several individual porn viewing rooms and big theater at the end of the hall. He led me by the hand into a very dark theater and seated us in the middle of the theater, in the middle of the row. As we settled in to watch the movie, my always horny husband started playing with my very sensitive nipples. As he continued playing, a tall black man sat next to me and started playing with my other breast. All of a sudden, another set of hands were behind me rubbing my breasts as the black man to my left was now rubbing my cunt through the leggings. I looked over at my husband who smiled said, “Enjoy sweetheart.” As the man to my left slipped his hands inside my leggings, the men behind me pulled my blouse off. The man to my left then pulled my leggings to the floor which my husband helped him remove completely. I was now naked in a theater, bent over a seat, sucking on a large cock and had at least four men fingering me and rubbing my tits. I soon felt the cock in my mouth start to spasm. I knew he was about to cum. I tried to pull off, but he grabbed my head and forced his cock down my throat. I took his complete load down my throat. This was my first deep throat. It was also the first of many loads I was forced to swallow that evening. He then zipped up and walked away. I thought it was over, but three young (I’m nearly 60) black males and two white males pulled me up and led me out of the theater into a private viewing room. Once we were in the viewing room, I was fucked in my mouth and pussy almost non-stop for an hour. One man didn’t have a condom so he asked my husband if he could cum on me? My husband said, "Cum where you wish." The next thing I felt was his hot jism on my tits. Another man shot his load on my back. Here I was, 60 years old, naked, cum in my mouth, pussy and hair. My tits and back covered in ejaculate. After it was over and the men left, I went to the restroom to clean up a bit. When I returned to the viewing room, my husband said at least 12 men fucked me. I was so aroused, I made my husband fuck me and then I cleaned his cock off with my mouth. Happy wife, happy life!
  7. Anyone else super turned on about have your significant other involved in a gangbang? Recently we have been doing alot of MFM threesomes and recently got as close as I ever got to a gangbang on my wife. My wife and I dedicate one day every other week to her being completely submissive to me. This past Thursday, I decided to have a poker game with 3 other male friends. 2 of them knew my wife and I swing, the other was in for a treat. I told my wife to dress up in lingerie, and serve us drinks and massage us during the game. After a few rounds, and drinks I asked my wife to go under the table and give oral to my friends. My friends and I were having a blast. My friend that didn't know we were into the lifestyle was so shocked and so happy to be getting blown by my wife. She serviced us all to completion. We played 2 games. Towards the end of the 2nd game, I asked my wife to lead each person who lost into the bedroom one at a time and let them fuck one by one, or all at once depending on how the game went. It was a nice parting gift to for those who lost on poker night My vanilla friend was first done, he had a quickie with her, then asked to take a shower. I was the 2nd one out, so I was lucky enough to see all but one guy fuck my wife. I waited for the other 2 to finish their hands, and then all 3 of us had our way with my wife. After we finished and the wife was very pleased we cleaned up and most of them left. My one good friend stayed over and we discussed a gangbang type scenario with my wife. We want to get 5-7 other men together and all take turns going at it with my wife. She is cool with it and I think it would be so hot seeing her get fucked and DP'd buy alot of guys. Has anyone experienced a Gangbang/orgy with their partners? Anyone else into this?
  8. My wife Stephanie is no slouch in the sex department. We are swingers, so that allows her to have all the sex she wants, but I think she was stunned at what she got this particular night. Stephanie got to experience it, so I'll let her tell the story... All the guys were at my place; my husband Dustin, Cody, and Domingo. Cody and Domingo are the husbands of two swinger couples we are friends with. I hadn't thought much of it when both their wives begged off that night, one saying she had a bad headache and the other saying her period came early. I was disappointed I wouldn't get to see my swinger girlfriends, but I figured me and the guys could still have a fun night just hanging out. Once the guys arrived, and we all had cracked a beer, Cody suggested that we play poker. I was thinking, "cool, strip poker." Unfortunately, he meant real poker, and I wasn't invited to play, just the three of them. This went on for about two hours, them ignoring me. I was fuming! Dustin could tell I was very pissed off. But the boys continued to play. Finally, a little drunk and pouty, I said, "I want fucked! When are we going to fuck!" Shocking me, Dustin said, "You wanna fuck, do you? Come on, boys!" They took me to my bedroom, undressed me, and tied me to my four-poster bed. I was helpless but very, very wet. Dustin said, "Who wants to go first?" Domingo spoke up and pushed his cock against my pussy lips, but he just spanked my clit instead of penetrating me. Then Cody and Dustin took their turns. They did that same thing, spank my clit with the head of their cocks. Domingo pulled up a video on the computer where I could see it. I later found out it was called 'Gang Bang Slut'. Then the three of them left me in there while they proceeded to play poker again. I was forced to watch this movie for about an hour. I was sooo horny. All I wanted was cock and more cock. I was so sexually frustrated. About half an hour later, someone's arm reached inside the door and turned off the movie and the lights. I begged them to fuck me, but they just shut the door and left me there. I imagine it was about 11:30 when the next event happened. By this time, although still raging horny, I had fallen asleep, and they had consumed a generous portion of beer. The next thing I knew, I had a cock pounding away at my pussy. Let me tell you that is the way to wake up! It was dark, I didn't know who it was, but I knew it wasn't Dustin. He is so huge. Whoever it was didn't cum. When he got close, he pulled out, and a different cock filled my hungry hole. I don't know if Dustin was in the room, and I never heard him or felt his cock. I assume that the two, Cody and Domingo, were taking turns. After about 45 minutes of this, my pussy was getting so loose. I came four times in this period. After the fourth time, the door opened and closed. At last, this must be Dustin. Sure enough, it was a huge cock. His cock continued to plow me. My pussy was loose before, but it felt snug with this big thing inside me. I took all 12 inches of Dustin. I could hear the other guys by my head masturbating. I knew I was gonna get one hell of a facial. It seemed to take forever, but none of them came. They were just brought to the edge as if they were waiting for something. That's when the lights came on, and I was surprised! The cock that was inside me was not Dustin! He was next to my head with Cody and Domingo. It was a kid fucking me. He must have been 19 years old. I asked who he was and found out he was the pizza guy. They had ordered pizza and bet with the pizza boy for free pizza. They bet Dustin's cock was bigger than his. They got free pizza if Dustin's was bigger; if it wasn't, he got to fuck me. I didn't mind; I'm sure this was the best tip he ever got. He came hard in me and flooded my pussy with cum. Meanwhile, the boys were getting started. They were ready to cum. They ordered me to not swallow, and I had to blow cum bubbles when they shot their loads in my mouth. Cody came first, and I blew and dribbled some off my cheek. Domingo came next, blowing a tremendous load just about topping me off. My face was creamed all over. There was no way I would be able to take Dustin's cum. I know he cums gallons, and cum was at the top of my mouth by this time. Instead, he stuck his cock in my mouth and coated his cock with everyone else's cum. It was so gooey. Then he shot his load all over my face. Cody kindly started to wipe off my face with a towel while the rest untied me. Dustin said, "Ok, it's the lady's choice. What and who do you want now?" I told them that I wanted airtight right now, a nice cock in all my holes at once. Domingo was on his back, and I went cowgirl on top of him. Cody entered my ass while I sucked Dustin again. It felt so good, and I could feel them bump that inner wall inside me. I was so satiated by this point. I was at the point of going limp when Cody was giving my ass a pounding. Domingo's job was pretty much just to fill me up. I was so sensitive down to my toes. I had never really felt like this. I felt like I was going to erupt. Cody came in my ass, and I was ready to pop. Domingo flipped me on my back, and he finished hard. Not only did he hit the finish line, but he kept on running. I came early and told him to stop because I was so sensitive. He pounded me into another two orgasms and broke me. The session was two full hours, and I was sore, but it was well worth it. The boys were very nice when I went limp and had given me a three-man massage. I was in heaven. It felt very nice to be taken care of after getting fucked so hard and cumming so good.
  9. The hubby and I are new to this scene. Long story short, we had only one encounter where a tinder date joined my husband and I and now we want two add maybe 2 more men in the bedroom. Still rookies I guess, however, our challenge is finding people in the most safe way. Where do you guys suggest is the best way to find Men willing to participate in DP, group type stuff?
  10. Hello all, The wife has had one gangbang- 3 BBC’s and is wanting to have 5-6 guys this time. Vetted a few already but am still missing 3-4, any suggestions/ volunteers who would be committed to making this happen? As we all know if you ask for 10, 5-6 will show and only 2-3 will be able to perform lol. She loves dick and it doesn’t matter if it’s bbc, bwc, smaller- as long as they can perform. Any suggestions to find more candidates to add? Any help would be appreciated.
  11. Picture this scene: My wife and went to a house party on the weekend where upstairs there were private rooms for 1 on 1 action and in the basement there was a group room. In the group room a woman in her late 40's or early 50's is literally taking on all the guys that her husband can get for her. Here's the catch, the only way you can do her is BAREBACK and she wants as many guys to cum in her pussy as possible. Much to my surprise, she had no shortage of guys willing to do this. Keep in mind that this was not a closed group of swingers, but a party open to any and all who wanted to attend. Now I will admit that my wife and I have talked about doing something like this as she really gets off on having guys cum inside her, but we haven't because of the health risks (basically, you could never find enough d/d free guys who could prove it to ever attempt something like this). What we'd like to know your opinions on are the following: 1. Why would any couple take a risk like this in this sort of environment? 2. Why would any guy go for this sort of thing? 3. Are we just over-reacting to this? Thanks in advance.
  12. I want to see my wife get gangbanged. It is a fantasy of mine. Have any other husbands wanted to also see this? Are there any women out there who also fantasize about it? How many men should there be? Any suggestions? Did you enjoy it if you did engaged in one and what did your partner think afterward?
  13. My wife proposed the swinging lifestyle 15 years back to which I agreed. In the beginning we started with MFM threesome and eventually tried couple to couple interaction, my wife & single males without my involvement, me and single woman without my wife’s participation to accommodate singles who are not comfortable with threesomes. Everything went well until 2001. My wife told me that she wants to try gangbang. We went to one private gangbang party. My wife was raved by six single males. The manner in which she was raved made me uncomfortable. However I was surprised to observe that my wife was enjoying tremendously hence I did not stop her from what she was doing. Later on I told my displeasure about gangbang. My wife asked me the reason. I said, the guys did not pay any respect, behaving as if you are slut. She said, look I enjoyed immensely. Our objective is get maximum pleasure and fulfills our deepest hidden fantasy. As long as I achieve it then who cares what any one thinks of me? I am not going to marry anyone. What makes you think that they did not respect me? I told her, I did not like the way the group fondled your breasts as soon as we entered the room without asking your permission or even bothering to introduce about them before touching. Then they never gave you any choice. They all pounced on you like hyenas and you were simply submitting to their deeds. They made few offending remarks which you ignored. She said, look, single males who are not real broadminded are bound to react that way. In gangbang you have to compromise with few ideals. I did not agree to it and I told that let us work out the boundaries in swinging. She said, if you are not comfortable then it will jeopardize our marriage hence let us stop this swinging lifestyle and be exclusive to each other. Since we could not agree on boundaries we stopped swinging. I became frustrated within six months and suggested threesome. My wife refused. She said, if you are comfortable then I will go to the parties alone for Gangbang and you can enjoy your own ways. If we both are comfortable with this then let us start again. Because I can’t agree with swinging that suits you only. Over period of time my desires have changed and I get strong urge for gangbang and don’t feel like going for threesome or foursome. If you don’t feel threatened by this then let us start again. Otherwise our marriage is first priority to me. I agreed with her demands and then we started swinging. She then regularly visits (once a month) gangbang parties for last three years. During this gangbang she started enjoying anal sex, oral sex which she used to hate. What really surprised me is her consistent interest in swinging. I know many broadminded couples who have lost interest in wife swapping in few years time. I have lost interest in swinging as well and I am not able to understand why my wife still desires gangbang. I have no objection if she continues to visit gangbang parties but I am perplexed for her prolonged interest in gangbang. Three years is very long period. Gang bang parties are ok for 2-3 times to fulfill fantasy but three years are not understandable. I wanted to test whether she is badly addicted to GB parties and suggested that let us be exclusive to each other. She reacted very adversely and said, I can’t dance all the time on your tune. Now what is problem? I said I am concerned about you which she does not agree. I don’t want to impose my opinion on her but this time I am not able to communicate her because of her perception about me that my decisions in the past about swinging is impulsive knee jerk reaction. I am confused and would like input from experienced swingers.
  14. Hi everyone. I've being posting few thread on this website and I've got very good and solid answers so far. It started when my wife and I talked about our fantasies and I discovered she had one since years before she even met me and never fulfilled it, never even talked to anyone about it : it's being a bad girl fucked by 2 to 5 guys at the same time. Her lover watching first 1 or few guys having her, the lover getting jealous and exited at the same time, until he can't stand it and has to participate and fucks her like a whore in some kind of punishing action. Then she is fucked like an object in all combination by me and everyone in the room or new guy(s) entering it. Very submissive fantasy. What real from the fantasy I don't know. But this thing as kept growing in my mind and imagination for years until becoming an obsession of finally seeing someone fucking her in front of me and with me. It became a huge turn on since we talked and she told me she would like to try it in real life, even if she is scared that in real life it does not work for her. she can't tell. But she masturbate a lot about this and when we watch a porn it's always the group sex that makes her come right away. We are not going to start with a gangbang as totally newbies we'll do a MMF and see if the fantasy and the reality are matching the excitement ? could it be that it only works in her mind, not in reality ? That's my BIG question today : I read a lot of things about cuckold and I don't feel at all attracted by any of that stuff. I'm a very attractive guy, always been very successful with women, had many and gave them a lot of pleasure, I never had any trouble in bed, I can last too and I've actually quite a big cock (almost to big for my wife). So why I want so much to see my wife fucked ?! Her fantasy drives me crazy I don't know what to do anymore... My wife is stunning (she is a model) she is for me the most beautiful woman I've ever seen (and probably she is) could it be the wish of living my nightmare 'all these guys trying to get her 20 times a day in the street, at work, anywhere she goes, as soon as I let her 1 minute alone' that becomes a huge turn on ? Help
  15. Just curious, a bit of fun really. For women that have experienced MFM, moresomes, gangbangs, etc. Where you have had to handle more than one man at a time, how do you prefer to do it? Please share your thoughts? I've also added a poll. Gentlemen, feel free to speak for your girlfriends and wives if you know their preferences.
  16. I just had one of my fantasies fullfilled. A gang bang with 6 guys. I'm still a little tired but it was wonderful.
  17. We were going to the city for the weekend soon. The internet is a beautiful thing. You can arrange almost anything, including big black cocks for cock-hungry white wives! Through a swingers site, I made contact with several black men that enjoyed white women. I decided on Darnell, a fellow who could entertain and sounded like the type of person Molly would enjoy. Plus, Darnell said he had a few black friends who shared his enjoyment of white women. Darnell picked us up at our hotel on the arranged evening, and we had a short drive to his apartment. He had wine chilling, candles ready to light, and soft jazz playing. Nice touches! During the ride, he told Molly how she looked even better in person than in the pics we had texted him. Darnell also complimented her sexy outfit, which pleased her. Molly wore a button-down sweater (unbuttoned a fair bit to show plenty of cleavage), skirt a few inches above the knee, spikes with nylons, garters, and a push-up bra. Everything was in black, Molly's favorite color. We had been at Darnell's place an hour or so when the doorbell rang. Molly knew there would be another guy or two but smiled when she saw three other black guys coming in. They were all attractive and true gentlemen. They were all hungrily looking Molly over from head to toe. Our host wasted no time suggesting we head to the other room where everyone could be more comfortable. The other room was the bedroom with a TV in the corner with porn playing! Time to party! Molly sat on the edge of the bed while the guys took turns dropping their pants to show Molly what they had. Of course, she had to use her talented mouth on them all, just to 'make them feel welcome' as she put it. They were all in decent shape, average to above-average size, and one of them had a thick 11 inches. Her eyes widened when she saw him! They pushed her back on the bed and spread her legs, and took turns eating her out. She started to cum, which isn't hard to do, and her noise level increased. Of course, while someone was between her legs, another was kneeling above her face so she could suck him. She was eaten, finger fucked, and finally, the guys flipped a coin to see who could fuck her first. One after the other, the guys fucked Molly missionary style, all while her mouth was kept full, pleasuring another hard black cock. The guy who didn't have his cock stuffed in her cunt or her mouth helped hold her legs back. Her legs were opened wide and pushed back almost to her shoulders, opening her pussy up for fat black cock to get into her pussy as deeply as possible. She was having her brains fucked out! After a brief break, she was positioned on the edge of the bed, and the guys started to fuck her doggie style. Doggie is Molly's favorite! Again, they all took turns, one black cock after another filling her up. Most of the time, Molly's mouth was kept full too. One guy would pull out of her pussy, his black cock shiny with her pussy juice, and while another took his place in her cunt, the pussy-smeared cock would go into Molly's willing mouth. By the end of the evening, she had been fucked by all the guys twice. Her face had taken a few cum shots, and she probably came close to 2O times! It was a super night, one of her better black gangbangs, and the best thing is we plan to be there again next month. Molly has already said she wants another night with the same guys, except she has requested they bring along a friend. What a nymph she is, begging for the chance to fuck six big black cocks! I love it!
  18. adamgunn

Chock-Full

I had my back against a post at the foot of our canopied bed, I was sipping a glass of wine. Against the headboard my wife Mary reclined. And next to her was her lover, James. Except for here and there on the floor not a smidgeon of clothing was in evidence. James was visiting us for perhaps the third time, Mary had taken a shine to him, his jovial manners, his inventive expertise in the bedroom. She had a touch of New Relationship Energy and when she asked if he could visit on a Saturday night, I quickly gave my consent. At this time, Mary and I had been swingers for a few years. On this night, both James and I had been intimate with Mary, for well over an hour she'd licked, sucked and screwed at both of us, an uncounted number of orgasms had swept across her ravished body. We were relaxing, chatting as friends. And since he was becoming a friend James wanted to know more about us, particularly Mary's desires and kinks. "What about anal?" James asked. "We haven't done that with other people," Mary replied, "but there's always a first time. Is that something you'd like?" "Sure. What about double penetration?" "I don't think I'd like to try that, too complicated to be fun." Mary admitted she liked her toes sucked, her very favorite position was kneeling at the side of the bed while her lover stood behind her. But James already knew that. "So, how often do you get together with other people?" James asked. Mary looked at me, I glanced back, then decided to answer. "It depends on how busy we are, how many offers we get. We've gone a few months or so without anything happening, on the other hand there's been weeks when we've had three or four dates. We like foursomes, meeting at our house or their's. Mary enjoys threesomes, as you well know. And we'll head up to DJs Island every so often, and if we get invited to a house party we always go if we can." "That's cool," James admitted - he of course knew Mary was far from being a tenderfoot. He looked to her and asked, "Do you like gang bangs?" "What do you mean?" "You know, a bunch of guys doing you at once, you being the center of attention?" "I've never tried it," she said, "I'm not sure if that's something I'd like." I spoke up. "What about those three guys in Green Tree?" She gave me a blank look. "You know, the time before we were married when you went over to your boyfriend's house and wound up with him and both his roommates?" "Oh, that. Yeah. But it was different, I went into their bedrooms one at a time, the guys didn't watch me." I let it slide, I think James asked her next about role play and a few minutes later James began sucking at her nipple, that inevitably led to Mary's arse on a pillow while James made her scream anew. As time went by and Mary and I had other lovers, other configurations, we'd chat of desires and fantasies, made some of them happen. I'd occasionally mention gang bangs. "Is that something you'd like to see?" she asked. "Not really, but if it appeals to you, I could help. I'm not sure I'd get that much out of it." "I've thought about it," she admitted. "I've got to say there's something about the idea. To have this bunch of guys all wanting me, and then to let whoever have their way with me . . . that's exciting. But it's scary, too." "What do you mean?" "If it's just me in a room with five or six men, what if one of them gets abusive, or doesn't want to stop when I want to? Even if you were there, I could see how it could get ugly." She was pensive. "Or maybe some of them thought they didn't have to use condoms. I think I'd have to be very relaxed and feel very safe to let something like that happen." I scratched it from our to-do list. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Some months or years later we were invited to a house party on the other side of Monroeville. Bob was the host, someone we'd played with a couple of times, a single man who was successful both at business and in the LifeStyle. He shared with us the people on the invitation list, half of the couples had been our playmates at one time or another, he'd invited a few single men we'd heard good things about. Of course we accepted. We showed up at the party just before nine, cars were parked halfway up the street. When we entered the kitchen to hand Bob our gifts of wine and gourmet cookies, I was greeted by a tall, dark haired woman who I hadn't bumped into before. She was dressed in a floor length nightgown of dusky blue, most of the fabric was lace. "You're Adam, I've heard about you. I'm Ruth." She flowed to my arms, raised her lips for the first kiss of the evening, I gave her mouth all the attention I could, not difficult as Ruth was a wonderful kisser. When we broke she complimented, "Well, yeah, that was pretty good. I'd like to get to know you better." I didn't have to wonder what she meant, I was tempted to take her up on the offer immediately, but the party was still in the mingling stage. I said, "Let's look each other up later." Ruth made her way around the room, greeting other men in like manner. By this time Mary had disappeared, I knew what she was up to. I greeted the other men I knew, was introduced to new friends. We were all wearing variations on the same theme, trousers and golf shirts, casual yet stylish. Most of the women wore something sexy, no complete nudity - that would come later. Mary rejoined us, she'd changed into a balcony bra and tanga, white with hot pink hearts and feathery trim, covered by a filmy scarlet kimono. We hadn't been to Bob's house before, so we gave ourselves the tour. On the top level there were three bedrooms, two of them had king sized beds and all had comfortable mats on the floor. The main level had the kitchen and breakfast room, where everyone tended to congregate, a dining room full of hors d'oeuvres, desserts and liquid refreshments, and a large den. In addition to the comfortable couches there were four blowup mattresses on the floor. This would be the 'common room', Mary and I realized. At the outset of the evening, there was flirting and conversation. And then, as if by a prearranged signal, groups started pairing off, migrating to various hidden spots. Mary and I were approached by Don and Linda, a couple we knew well, and after just a few seconds the four of us were heading for a bedroom. Linda, as I remember, was wearing a teddy, within a few moments she had my belt unbuckled and my cock out, sucking on it as I ripped my clothes off. I then placed her on her back, got a finger under her panties, she gasped as I probed into her. Next to us, Don had Mary naked already, his head was flanked by her thighs, she moaned as Don's tongue prodded her clit. The four of us progressed through the various phases of foreplay. Mary was the first, as usual, to give her shout of passion, Don's tongue was undeniably working its magic on her. Linda tore her gown off, I had the pleasure of toying with her pillowy tits as she sucked on my tool. Then she shifted, now my mouth was at her opening, licking at the ruddiness. It had been months since we'd cavorted with them, I'd forgot how she would stop breathing as she came, long moments when I actually became afraid she'd lose consciousness, but at last she exhaled loudly, panted trying to fill her lungs, pushed me away. "Oh, god, honey, Adam is just so good down there." The foursome laughed, I attempted to reposition my tongue on Linda's clit, she pushed me away, "If you do anymore of that, I won't be able to walk the rest of the night!" She pushed me back, I remember her kissing me and groping my prick, my hand slid over her rump and I inserted a finger inside her, a little gasp indicated she was still heated. I got couple of condoms, handed one to Don, sheathed myself. A few seconds later Linda levitated above me and I glided inside her. She was in charge, of course I played with her nipples, tugged on a lock of her hair. But I was accustomed to group sex, if I paid too much attention to the slick skimming of my cock inside her welcoming pussy I'd come, too fast, too early. So I diverted my attention to the revelry on the other side of the bed. Don was supporting his shoulder against the headboard, his legs were stretched down the bed. Mary was pointing away from him, her thighs abutting his hips, her hands on one side of his calves. I heard the slapping sound of her ass against his belly, Don was pulling her waist toward and away from him. She looked to me, her eyes were distant in their revery, but she managed to give me a smile, touch me briefly for support. Linda was holding her breath again, I twinked a nipple to inspire her, was treated to a muffled scream as she erupted. At nearly the same time, Mary started the coos she'd always had as the signal of her orgasm, I heard bawdy grunts flowing from Don's throat, I figured sperm was coursing from the dick embedded in my wife. I twisted Linda, now she was on her knees, I crept behind her, we were linked again. My thrusts were deep, with each push Linda yipped, we were having a great time. Still, I had little desire to orgasm, it was too early. We screwed as Don and Mary snuggled next to each other, apparently finished with their erotic play. In those circumstances, when one couple is done, it can become a little uncomfortable for the other couple to continue. I used a finger to tweak Linda's clit, she screamed loudly then collapsed on the mattress, causing me to slip out of her. The married couples reconnected, Linda crawling to Don, Mary approaching me for a hug and cuddle. As I often did in these circumstances, I caressed her breast, it was still warm from her exertions, she allowed me to explore the terrain between her thighs, damp and hot, the labia spread, the clit prolonged and dense. Yes, I could tell Don had given her a good ride. While I was exploring her used body, her hand encircled my prick, found it still to be rocklike. Don and Linda climbed from the bed - we'd been in the room not even half an hour - and began to dress, Mary and I followed suit. Linda flowed to me again, telling me how I was a favorite of hers, I hefted a teat, Mary was similarly treated by Don. The four of us headed back to the party. I made Mary a vodka/tonic, in a quiet corner we reconnected. "You had fun," I suggested. "Don always gets me going," she admitted. "But you didn't come, did you?" "There's nothing wrong, I just wasn't in the mood yet. And it all ended so quickly." "You want me to take take care of you?" Mary offered. "Really, I'm fine. Plenty of evening left. And there's one girl, Ruth, who seems to have designs on me." Mary was willing to be my wingman, see if Ruth had an appealing husband, but I was in no hurry, I was enjoying the erotic vibe Bob had created. We stood by the door to the den, there were two women, one of which I knew, what was her name? Ellen? She was being enthusiastically screwed by a man, all the while sucking on her husbands prick. The other girl, a short blond, was being eaten by a woman, her hand surrounded a thick dick. A nice orgy scene, I figured the mats would fill out later with more people. Ellen caught my eye, smiled, perhaps it was an invitation, I merely smiled back. We drifted into the kitchen, seven or a dozen people were there, we fell into conversation. I noticed Ruth wasn't in the area. It was fluid, people joining and leaving, I finished my drink, strolled to the bar. Mary dropped into an intense conversation with a younger man, no ring on his finger, and he had his arm around my wife's waist. I was talking to one of my friends, he knew I was a golf rules official, he asked me about a situation where his ball had landed in a stream, floated towards the green. While I explained the intricacies of Decision 26-1/7, I watched my spouse move to a couch along with her guy, their lips met, his hand was just above her navel; I assumed in a moment it would be approaching her melons. Since Mary showed no signs of distress - indeed she was encouraging his approaches - I continued to talk with my friend about the Rules. Sure enough, the man had his hand on her tit in little time, I saw him whisper in her ear, I was sure I knew what the theme was. A moment later she bounced to me, dragged me to the side. "Got another one on the line, 'eh?" I teased. "Frank's awfully sweet. Would you mind?" This wasn't the first time at a party Mary and I had separated, although we tended to let each other know our intentions and location. "No, go have fun!" I encouraged. As I was questioned about the casual water rule, I watched my wife's ass sway away from me, grab the hand of her next lover. Then I was surprised - instead of heading down the hallway to the bedrooms, he led her into the den! Left to her own devices, Mary usually chose a quiet area in which to make love, her usual preference was to be more one-on-one than anonymous groups. But it appeared tonight she was willing to philander in a crowded room with multiple bodies nearby. I waited a few moments, calmly talking with my friends, then wandered to the den. On the opposite side from the door, Mary sprawled on a mattress, her back to a couch. Her lingerie had been tossed nearby, Frank laid on his stomach, his mouth pressed to my wife's pussy. Her eyes were glazed, her mouth open, panting, a position I'd seen her in many times before with scores of gentlemen. For perhaps five minutes she let Frank perform oral sex on her. Another man approached her, I assumed he asked if he could join the fun, Mary waved him away, she was into Frank just then. When she'd had enough of his tongue I heard her ask him to put a condom on. Mary climbed onto the couch, her feet on the cushion, her elbows and breasts resting on the back of the furniture, her rump displayed for Frank's assault. He was up to it, I watched him crouch behind her, he used his left hand to point his sword at the goal, he was in! I moved around the room, hoping to get a better view, and on the way surveyed the scene. The room was more populated then, four women graced the mattresses, including Mary, and at least seven men were engaging with them, with others standing nearby, watching the live porn and perhaps longing for an invitation. When I got into position, I was delighted with a side view of the action. Mary was pushing herself back into Frank at every thrust, his hands were on her hips, pulling her into him, his eyes closed, sweat on his forehead, Mary was softly keening. Suddenly, much too early, Frank grunted and finished, fell backward onto the mattress completely used. Mary's look of exasperation was obvious, at least to me. For the second time of the night the man making love to her hadn't lasted long enough, she was left wanting more. She twisted, her eyes swept the room, I wasn't sure if she even knew I was present, her gaze landed on John, the husband of a couple we'd played with more than once, a flick of her finger tempted him. I was surprised. In the orgies we'd participated in up to this point, Mary had been demure about being the aggressor. When we were in a room with six or seven bodies involved, when she and a man were finished, she'd usually lie about, waiting for another gentleman to approach her patiently. This innocent signal, probably unnoticed by anyone else, alerted me that this night might be a little different. When John joined her, she began by helping him unclothe, as soon as it was revealed she had his phallus in her mouth. After just a few bobs to ensure the tool was ready, she laid on her back, John quickly covered her, their dance commenced. Frank hadn't left yet, though, I watched him run his hand over the side of her body, when John shifted Frank felt her nipple, with a palm she held his prick and soon he'd kneeled beside her, she was sucking on Frank as John was screwing her. I could tell John was doing it for her, her body was rosy, her eyes were closed, she was breathing her orgasm through her mouth. And John appeared, even though he was energetic, to be far from coming. Perhaps it was his second go of the evening? I sensed the softness of a female torso next to me, I swung my head and my eyes were filled with the beautiful body and face of Ruth, she was still wearing her dark negligee. Feeling invited, I slipped my hand around her waist. "Quite a scene," Ruth snickered. "Just a normal house party," I agreed. "Anybody you know?" I pointed, "My wife, Mary." "Oh, she seems to be having a ball." We watched for a moment, a man who had been toying with another woman approached Mary, she released Frank, took the new man's cock in her mouth, John shifted into a sideways attitude to make a little more room, but he continued to propel his dick inside her pussy enjoyably. My impression was that Mary was enjoying the erotic spotlight she was the center of. She caught my eye, I raised my thumb in a silent question, 'are you all right?' Her returning smile let me know I didn't need to concern myself for her safety. I turned my attentions to Ruth. "Would you like a drink?" We strolled into the dining room, I poured her a glass of white wine. After a sip, she set her goblet on the table, drew me close, we kissed again, the kind that promises everything. "I looked for you earlier," I confessed, "you weren't around." "There's a single girl, Becky, my husband and I have been emailing back and forth with her, she agreed to meet us here." "Was she fun?" "More for Bram than me, I'm afraid. She's the type of bi woman who doesn't mind if you go down on her, but she barely touched me. I think Bram is planning on going for round two with her, I haven't really had my first round yet." "Oh, that's too bad. Perhaps I can help?" "You know you can, I came looking for you. Linda told me how good you are with your tongue, I want to find out for myself." Our intentions clear, we sauntered down a hallway, found at the end a small bedroom not in use, she closed the door behind us. I was enthralled with this luscious woman, we took our time, slowly stripping each other, engaging in the various patterns of foreplay. Remembering her complaint of annoyance during her first romp of the evening, I ran through my repertoire. It seemed to engage her, I brought her to first one orgasm, then another before she aided me in slipping into a condom, then slipping into her. We roiled in three or four positions until I allowed myself to explode, Ruth joined me in boisterous glee as I climaxed. Then, suddenly, I was done, she was holding me, our breaths shaking the bed until our heart rates dropped. I rolled off her, we faced each other, kissing, stroking each other's bodies, telling ourselves how much fun we'd had. "I'm sure Bram's waiting for me," she suggested, the tone of her voice saying she'd rather stay with me, at least for a few moments. A wave of admonition flowed through my brain, for the thirty or forty minutes Ruth and I had frisked thoughts of Mary had fallen between the cracks. I wondered if she was concerned about me, surely she was done in the common room. Ruth rose, found her negligee and panties, I pulled my briefs on, suspecting by now the party had plunged into a scene of pure debauchery. We kissed again, I helped myself to a handful of those beautiful globes. "I'd love to see you again," Ruth complimented. "You were everything I heard about. Maybe the four of us could go on a date?" "Fine by me." I made sure she had our SwingLifeStyle profile name, she said she'd send us an invitation. Of course, I knew if Mary didn't care for Bram a foursome wouldn't happen. Even in that case, though, I felt sure Ruth and I might get together at other parties. In the kitchen, there were at least a score of people chatting, eating. Most of the men were clothed in only underwear, a few of both sex were completely bare. I looked for Mary, couldn't find her in the kitchen, after I got a drink I poked my head into the den. I was more than a little surprised to find Mary still in there. With the lateness of the hour it had calmed, in addition to my wife there was only one other woman, she was quietly in missionary with her partner of the moment. But Mary was anything but calm. She was facing me, mounted on a bearded man I'd not met before in cowgirl. To either side of her was a gentleman, one a stranger, the other our single friend Tim, her hand was on one of the dicks, her mouth encircled the other. I gazed at my wife, she was radiant in her pleasure, but she was at the same time disheveled; her hair flew every which way, her mascara ran badly, there was dried cum on her chest. I was a bit taken aback, worried she was having too much fun, but then I spied a phial of lube near her, a box of condoms, she was taking care of herself. I got a bottle of water, she smiled as she saw me approach her with hydration and took a long swallow, but didn't stop bouncing on the man below her. "Having fun?" I asked. "A ball," she admitted, and then giving little thought to me she went back to work on the man below her, placing her hands on his chest, doing her best to bring him to an ebullient come. I stepped back, she turned to the gent beside her, began the blow job with him again. I saw Ruth enter, she came to me. "Well, I guess that answers the question about will Bram like Mary." "Oh?" I said with a little confusion. "That's him below her!" she laughed. Realizing I wanted to keep an eye on my wife, but wanting to have a little more fun herself, Ruth dropped to a nearby mattress, dragged me with her. Without hesitation the few clothes we had on disappeared, she had my dick in her mouth again. I watched Bram and my wife, she seemed almost in a constant state of frenzy. Bram was silent, but his face scrunched, I was certain yet another man was satisfying himself inside my wife. Quickly, Mary turned to the stranger she was handling, handed him a condom. She flopped onto her knees, again she was penetrated. Bram, having had his fun and released, joined us, Ruth introduced us. "Honey, this is Adam. That's his wife, Mary." "Nice to meet you." We shook hands. "Your wife is having a really great time tonight. Is she always like this?" "The life of the party?" I laughed. "No, not usually, this is something different for her." Ruth lounged between the two of us, we took turns feeling her breasts, the rest of her body and toying with her clit. She had another orgasm, just as I heard the stranger grunt behind my wife. Tim was still near her, he attempted to mount my wife, but she pushed him away. "Sorry, I'm pretty well done for the night." Gracefully he backed away, I saw disappointment on his face. Mary joined us, I introduced her, she recognized that just a few moments before she'd been intimate with Ruth's husband. I put my arm around her, we talked for a few moments, Mary agreed the four of us should get together some time. Then she said, "I've got to go to the bathroom," and she ran away. I took my leave of the couple, went to the threshold of the powder room, waited for Mary to emerge. When she came out, I asked, "What do you need?" "Oh, let's go have another drink." We stood in the kitchen, naked as prairie dogs, chatting. A couple of guys put their arms around her waist, I wondered if they'd been inside my wife earlier. A half hour later, long after the witching hour, I saw Mary yawn, the sign she was winding down. "Sure you don't want to go back in the den?" I asked with a laugh in my tone. "I think there's still a couple guys who'd like to take a shot at you." "Oh, I couldn't. It's tempting, but I'm worn out down there!" We found our clothes, said goodbye and thanks to Bob, headed out the door to our car. On the drive home, as we always did, we reviewed the night. "Ruth seemed nice," Mary said. "Did you . . ." "Yes, we went into a bedroom while you were in the den. She's something special. How was Bram?" "Bram?" "Her husband. Beard. One of the last guys." "Oh, yes, now I remember. There's something about the way he did it, it really filled me up." "And the other guys? What got into you tonight?" "You're not pissed, are you?" she asked cautiously. "Of course not. We've always said when we go to these parties we don't have to be together every moment, and anything that happens is okay. It's just that I've never seen you like that before." "I don't know what got into me. When Frank asked me, I figured we'd go into a bedroom. This was his first time at a LifeStyle party, a rookie. But he said one of his fantasies was to do it out in public, where people could watch, and I said okay. And then, John was just so pretty, I invited him to play. And it just took off from there." "So, how many guys tonight? I'm sure it's a new record." "I'm not sure. Six?" "I know of at least five. First Don, then Frank and John. That's when I went I took Ruth into the bedroom. We stayed in there at least forty-five minutes, when I came out you were with Bram and finally the last guy, I don't know his name. Were there others?" "I remember Bob and I had some fun." "And you gave Tim a blow job." "Oh, I remember giving lots of guys a little bit of head, and I got felt up a lot." "But you had fun," I asked. "A ball. I don't know if I'd want to do it again, but once was wonderful." When we got home, it was nearly two o'clock, I put Mary in the shower, washed the residue of her love making off. I kissed her before we drifted off, happy in our evening. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This is an absolutely true story - - - Adam Gunn
  19. My wife wants to be the center of a gang bang and I am excited to make this happen. Does any one put there have tips for a couple of old newbies?
  20. One night while making love, my wife told me she wished she had three of me. I was intrigued because it had always been a fantasy of mine to watch Stacey make love to other men. We were thrilled to realize we had the same fantasy. We fantasized about it for months having great sex in the process! On vacation in Gatlinburg, Tenn. we agreed it was time to make our fantasy come true!. Stacey and I went to a night club for her to pick up a guy. After several hours we were disappointed to find no one that Stacey was interested in. I was getting restless and decided to go back to the motel. To my surprise, Stacey was determined to find her a man. She was very worked up and horny! We agreed that I would come to check on her in 20 minutes. After being at the motel for only 10 minutes, there was a knock on the door. It was Stacey; she said she had four guys waiting outside! On the way back to the motel she had a sad look on her face because of not being able to find anyone when a carload of college students pulled beside her and asked what was wrong. She said that she didn't want to go back to the motel alone. They were eager to oblige her even when she said her husband would be joining in. They gave her a ride to the motel. On the way, she got in the back seat with two of them, and they began kissing and feeling her. She was on fire and reached for their cocks- she let out a squeal when she realized they both were 10' and very hard! When she came into the motel room, she told me she would fuck all four if I wanted, but we agreed that two would be better to start. She picked Jason and Phil and brought them in. After we were introduced, Stacey removed her clothes and began undressing her three men. Watching her kiss another man for the first time was very exciting as she worked her way down to his large cock. I was in ecstasy watching her little mouth taking his huge cock in and out. Stacey led Phil to the hot tub and lowered herself on his cock, she let out squeals of pleasure I had never heard before! As she road his cock she called out to Jason and I that she needed something to suck! Jason was eager to have her suck him and jumped by her side. She could barely get her lips around his massive cock head. Stacey took turns alternating between our cocks until we all piled onto the bed. Jason laid on his back, and Stacey got on her knees and began sucking his cock. Phil moved in behind her and filled her pussy with his cock. She was having the fuck of her life and loving every minute of it! I watched as Jason began to squirm and unloaded his cum on Stacey's mouth and breasts! We continued to fuck her for hours until Stacey was too tired for anymore. After they left, we talked about our favorite parts and got so worked up that we made love once more! Stacey's pussy was much looser than usual, and she was very tender. It was fascinating watching my cock pull their cum from her cunt. It didn't take long for me to fill her with mine once more! We are now looking for a married couple to become friends with and swing with. This is our only experience so far, we would like to have more!
  21. My wife Ellie and I were latecomers to swinging and were in our middle thirties when we got involved in some threesomes and once in a while with another couple. My wife was 5'3" and 105 pounds and had a desirable body. I really enjoyed watching Ellie getting fucked just as much as she enjoyed getting fucked. I especially liked having her suck my cock while someone was fucking her from behind. It appeared that the pleasure she was getting from the cock ramming into her was transmitted through her mouth to my cock. One of my greatest fantasies was to see Ellie get gang banged. We were well into our middle forties when we discussed getting into swinging more heavily and visiting a swingers club. We found an ad for a club that was about four hours away and called them for information. We decided to visit the club and got a motel room close by. We arrived at the club on a Wednesday evening not knowing that Wednesday night was open to singles and well as couples. A very friendly and attractive hostess greeted us and arranged for a tour of the facilities. We were shown around and ended up in a large room with mattresses on the floor and mirrors on the walls and ceiling. There was one girl and seven men in the room. The girl was on the mattress and was getting fucked in missionary fashion by one of the men. She was sucking the cock of another and had hands all over her. She also had a cock in each hand. I looked at Ellie to see her reaction. She was visibly excited. One of the guys pulled his cock out from under a towel he was wearing and put it in my wife's hand. As she stroked it, the guy asked her if she wanted it inside of her. She told him maybe later. We left the room and went down to the dining room to get a bite to eat. We discussed whether she wanted to get involved and although she was apprehensive we decided to give it a try. We were issued some towels, undressed, wrapped ourselves in the towels and wandered around. We ended up in the mirror room. The guy that initially talked to Ellie was there and asked her if she was ready to get fucked. She reached under his towel, took out his cock, knelt down and started to suck his cock. It didn't take long for his cock and mine to get hard. He helped her down on the mattress and removed their towels. She laid back, her legs slightly spread. The guy spread them a little further and put his lips on her pussy and began to lick and suck both her pussy and clitoris. By this time all of Ellie's apprehension disappeared. She was slowly grinding her hips and softly moaning. After a couple of minutes, the guy spread her legs a little wider, and Ellie raised them in the air. He then slid up and over her body. His cock was hard, and Ellie reached for it and guided it to her cunt. I was standing behind them and watched as he slowly slid his cock into her cunt. I watched it go all the way in and then he started to pump in and out. I lay down beside them and began playing with her tits. She reached for my cock and stroked it slowly. Several other guys decided to join in and arranged themselves in such a way that two cocks rested on each side of her mouth. She immediately turned her head to take one in her mouth, sucked it a little then turned and did the same to the other. She alternated back and forth. I got up to make room for two other guys that knelt on each side and put their cocks in her hands. I moved to a good position to see all the action. Ellie was moving her ass, hands, and mouth trying to accommodate all the cocks being thrust at her. Her eyes were glazed with lust. The first to cum was one of the cocks on her face. It started to spurt, and Ellie tried to catch it in her mouth. She managed to catch some of it, but quite a bit landed on her face and hair. This didn't seem to bother her but made my cock jump. The guy fucking her started to tense and come. He shoved his cock deep into to her and let loose. When he withdrew, he was completely soft. I could see a little of his cum, but most of it was deep up inside my wife. As he moved away, another hard cock immediately replaced him. Again Ellie had her hand on it guiding it into her cunt. The second guy was quite large, and when she felt it, she seemed shocked and raised her head to look at it. She then looked at me with wide eyes as to say: "My god can I take this in my little pussy?" I nodded to her, and she put it at the entrance. His cock was not exceptionally long; maybe eight or nine inches but it was very thick, about two and a half inches in diameter. Ellie has never had a cock this big, although some of her dildos were close. He had a little trouble getting it started even as wet as she was. He was finally able to get the head in. Ellie asked him to stop for a minute, which he did. He then very slowly worked it in and out and with each stroke went in a little deeper. When he was about three-quarters of the way in Ellie was highly excited and could wait no longer. She wrapped her leg tightly around him and quickly pulled him in and buried his big cock to the balls. She really let loose about then and started to moan and scream. Both the guy fucking her and I thought he was hurting her, and he started to withdraw, but she clamped her leg tightly around him and shoved her hips up and buried his cock again. He got the message and began to move slowly at first gradually increasing speed as she let him know by her movement moans and screams that she want it faster and harder. This guy was really excited, and when he started to cum, he let loose with a loud howl, which in turn intensified my wife's excitement and she really began to move and gyrate all the time screaming in pure pleasure. Some of the other guys started to lose control and started to cum, some in my wife's mouth. Others anywhere it was convenient. It seemed like the guy fucking her would never stop cumming. When he did, he lay quiet for a few minutes. He then withdrew his semi-hard cock. When he did some of the cum started to ooze out of Ellie's cunt. Three more guys fucked her during this session, one right after another. It was a sight to behold. I have never seen my wife this excited. She had cum all over her body, mixing with her and the others sweat. She was continually humping and screaming, her eyes were glazed and smoldered hot with sex. Once the word had got around that there was a sexy hot number in the mirror room a line formed for a chance to get their cocks in my wife's hot cum filled cunt, but by now she needs a break. She made her apologies and said she would be back. We went to the lounge and got a drink. Ellie said her pussy was sore and hot. I ran my hand over her pussy, and she was right, it was hot, but the most exciting thing was all the cum that was running out of her pussy and down her leg. The club had a heated pool, and we decided to get in. Ellie stood at the shallow end, and I was in front of her. My cock was still hard, so I brought her legs up around me and slipped my cock in her. I could not believe how slippery her cum-filled cunt was. I fucked her for a short time when another guy got in the pool. Ellie invited him over and played with his cock. When he was totally hard, I moved away and let her fuck her. They both went wild. After we got out of the pool, we went back to the lounge. Ellie was asked to dance and went up to the dance floor. She soon discovered the floor was made of mirrors and when she fast danced everyone on the dance floor could see her wet pussy. This got her all excited again, and we went back up to the mirror room. There were a lot of singles at the club, and they had heard about Ellie or saw her in action so when they saw us leave the lounge they followed. There was no hesitation on Ellie's part, and she was on the mattress with a cock in her. She managed to get fucked fourteen times by ten different guys that night before she was too exhausted to continue. We had fulfilled my fantasy of seeing her get gangbanged to the extent that was unbelievable. When we got back to the motel, we undressed, and I really need to cum. I started to play with her pussy. It was loaded with cum and was leaking and running down her legs. Ellie said she couldn't believe she had just been fucked fourteen times by ten guys in less than four hours. She said that it completely blew her mind and that it was fun and she really enjoyed it, but she didn't think she would want to do it again. She got the last fuck of the night from me, and it was fantastic feeling how wet she was and getting all the other guys' cum all over my cock, balls and pubic region. It was a fantastic night.
  22. This story contains some strong subject matter that to many may go outside the usual realm of swinging. If you are offended by Discipline/ prostitution/ gang-rape/ and things of this nature please do not read further. Keep in mind, however, that this story is about a consenting couple and everything that they participated to was agreed to beforehand. I've already sent a story concerning Hilda's gang-bang, but we have had some experiences that I never would have dreamed possible. After the gang bang with Walter, we slowed down a little bit. She was a little sore, and rightly so from the fucking she received. Predictably, our sex life suffered for awhile, with occasional spurts of excitement, but that was about it. Then a couple months ago, I received a reply to an ad I had and the guy that answered was really into the sex-slave thing. We met, and the guy, Gary was his name, was very clean cut, muscular, and most of all...hung like a horse. We laughed a little as I showed him some pix we had taken, and he turned the pix this way and that, examining them carefully. What he said next almost blew me away. 'I want to buy her for a week' he said, straight faced as hell, 'how much for the slut for a week?' I couldn't answer....should I deck this guy? Tell him to fuck off or what? 'UH, I don't know about that, Gary, I mean, she's not a dog or an animal for sale, or a prostitute' 'I'll tell you what...let's meet tomorrow night at Applebees. I can prove to you that she'll readily agree to be my slave before the night is over. She'll feel my cock under the table and she'll be so wet we'll fuck right in the parking lot.' He was so damn sure of himself, I agreed. If I were right, he would be HER slave for a week. If HE was right, she was his with no restrictions attached. I had just gambled my wife's ass! Two nights later, we showed up for the meeting. She had no idea of the bet. She wore a dark blue, form-fitting mini skirt that showed off her shapely, stocking-clad legs perfectly. The low-cut front also showed some cleavage. Gary's eyes narrowed as he took in the sight of her as she walked toward the booth. In a shirt and tie, he caught me by surprise. He smiled broadly as he stood, and offered the seat next to him. Hilda smiled and slid into the booth, as I sat on the other side. I waited a second to watch her slide in, her skirt riding up on her legs. He slyly slid his hand to her knee and pecked her on the cheek. He smiled smugly at me as I noticed his hand move slowly toward her crotch. Her gasp, an almost inaudible one, told me Gary had hit paydirt. His fingers stroked her pussy under the table as the waitress came to take our orders. He told her the check was on him, and three rib-plates would do to start, as well as a shrimp cocktail for himself and the lady. We made small talk for a few minutes, his hand moving ever so slowly under the table. Her eyes closed slightly, and she bit the corner of her lower lip as she began to get into it. I noticed her hand slide her hand to his thigh, her hand moving up slowly. She suddenly stopped as she reached his groin...his monster tool was now growing, obviously, and she looked down at the bulge in his pants. He leaned over and frenched her hard. His tongue dove into her mouth, and she greeted his invading tongue with gusto. She opened her legs slightly, and he inserted two fingers inside her soaking wet box. She closed her eyes again and moaned a little, but we had to chill out as he waitress came over with the order. While we ate, we talked about everything under the sun except the bet. Gary went on and on about how her nylons felt, and how he'd love to start at her toes and slowly work his way up. She dropped her fork and excused herself for a moment as she went to the ladies room. He smiled at me and leaned across the table: 'Hope you're not backing out, Keith, because she's so wet it's only a matter of time before we go outside. Then she's mine!' 'No way, I'm not backing out,' I replied 'but in all fairness you have to tell her about the bet, because I don't think she'll go for it.' Just then Hilda came back, and asked what we were talking about as she slid in beside Gary, not bothering to pull her hiked-up skirt down. Gary looked at me, and started to speak when she slid something into the pocket of his suit jacket. He glanced down at her panties....she had removed them in the ladies room and stuffed them in his pocket. She had never done that before...ever. Then she leaned over and nibbled his ear. 'Let's go to the car for a minute, so I can see that thing for myself...dinner can wait!' Damn! The bastard had won! I felt some conflicting emotions as he kissed her slowly and deeply. 'Before we do,' he began,' Keith and I had a bet. If you went to the car with me before dinner was through, you'd be my slave for a week. I am going to pay your husband for you...you'll be my property for a whole week, and must do anything I ask. How do you feel about that?' She looked at me, her mouth hanging open in total amazement. She slid away from him momentarily, then slid back closer. 'How much for a week?' 'Well the going rate for a hooker is around $2,000.00 I believe, and since you'll now technically BE a hooker, that's what I'll pay. But you must obey me without delay or question.' 'And if Keith won?' she queried 'I would have been yours, totally for a week' 'Hmm,' she mused, looking at me. Surely she couldn't go through with it. I mean, she'd be a prostitute for crying out loud! 'Understand, Hilda,' I began lamely, 'If you go outside with him, you are committed. If you don't follow through after you leave, We have to pay Ten Grand to Gary, and we don't have that kind of money!' 'Ten Grand? You mean ten thousand? For me?' she was mystified. ' Absolutely...I am totally serious about this, and I've never met a woman with legs quite like those, and I can't wait to see you as my slave. Now, shall we go outside for a moment?' 'What about Keith? Where will he be?' 'Oh, he'll be with us...unable to interfere, but he'll drive us to wherever we decide, or I decide, to go' 'And our son, Keith? Where will he...?' 'Don't worry, Hilda,'I said, 'The babysitter thinks we're going away for a week. Sherri will keep him at the house. She has money, numbers to Gary's, everything. I even told him we were going on a trip maybe, and tomorrow, she's gonna take him to Six Flags with the neighbors for two days. It's all set' With that, she looked at Gary, then shook her head. 'No,' she began, 'I can't do this this way, I'm sorry.' She looked at me and half smiled. 'I'm worth at least 20 thousand. If I don't go through with everything, we pay 20 thousand. C'mon Gary, let's get a look at that thing!' Stunned, I watched her slide out and walk out with him, his hand on her ass. After a few minutes I went outside to the back parking lot. There in Gary's Crown Victoria, was Hilda's legs, sticking out the window, while Gary literally hammered her pussy with his monster cock. I heard her scream once for him to slam it home, then I turned around and went back inside. This was gonna be a hell of a week. I waited awhile in Applebees, then went back outside. I was just in time to see them getting out of Gary's car, and she made no attempt to pull her skirt down once again as she stood up. A pick-up truck turned the corner and the driver whistled at her, causing her to turn in his direction. Gary told her something and she then lifted her skirt, exposing her stocking tops and thighs to him as well as her exposed cunt. He hit the brakes as she headed in his direction, and walked to the driver's door. They talked for a moment before the pick-up pulled in beside a dumpster and she walked over and got in. I saw her head immediately go down to his lap, his hand behind her head. Gary walked over to me and said we'd go inside and have a drink while she sucked him off. 'Oh, by the way, I told her to charge 5 bucks for the head.' he added very nonchalantly. I stood there for a second, still unable to believe my sexy ass wife was becoming a hooker for Gary! Still, it excited me to no end, as I watched the guy in the pick-up lean his head back as she sucked him off. A little while later, she came in, her skirt riding very high on her legs now, and sat down at the bar. The gentleman beside her moved closer and bought her a drink, as she wiped some lipstick off the corner of her mouth and thanked him. She smiled at him as we watched, entranced by her actions. Then, predictably, his hand went to her thigh, then higher up her thigh. She only opened her legs, allowing him access to her pussy. Her fingered her for awhile until Gary walked over and introduced himself and sat down. The man looked at Hilda first as Gary said something to him, then back at Gary. I had an idea what was up, but it still caught me by surprise when Gary kissed Hilda, then stood up as Hilda and the other guy rose as well. They left together, and when I went to follow, Gary stopped me. 'Not this time, Keith. She's working now. They're going to a hotel for the evening, and whatever else he has in mind. She'll be paid well' 'Are you nuts? She doesn't even know him!' I protested. 'How do you know..' Gary raised his hand and cut me off. 'Look, she raised the stakes, and now she's mine! I do the worrying, not you. If I tell her to fuck this entire bar for free she will. And besides, when I fucked her, she couldn't get enough. She was begging me to leave it in. I have her now, and I intend to exploit it. When we get to Birmingham, wait till you see our sexy little slut make an amateur porno video! ' I couldn't believe it! Another fantasy cum true! 'For real? A honest to God porno video?' Gary leaned closer. 'You got it! AND I'm sending it off to a production company in California! They'll pay some bucks for it, and what if she had a chance to star in some REAL flicks with some REAL porn studs?' I couldn't speak. The rest of the evening, my mind raced with thoughts of Hilda. What was going on? Around 11:00, my questions were answered. The phone rang, and it was Hilda, from the hotel. Rock music blared in the background, and I heard other voices. 'Honey, I'm gonna leave the phone here on the bed, listen to this!' I heard some noises, then I heard her grunt once or twice and inhale deeply. I knew the sausage was going in, then I heard another familiar noise...she was sucking another cock as well. I heard Gary's voice tell someone to go ahead and put it in her ass too, Hilda quickly said 'please fuck my ass too! I want all three of you at once!' Evidently 'AssMan' needed no further provocation...she grunted loudly as he roughly forced it in... 'please, easy!' she began. 'not so..mmmphh!' a cock cut her off. I heard a bunch of huffing as they really pounded her pussy, ass, and mouth. For an eternity I listened as they pounded away. I jacked my cock furiously as she took them all on, then I heard the older guy say 'When you guys are done, let me have her for awhile' Gary laughed. 'Sure Pops, be our guest. After all, it's your money!' A few minutes later, after I'd cum in my hand, the three guys banging Hilda all came. I heard the one say to other how he must have cum a gallon, 'and the bitch swallowed it all'. Hilda told the guy in her pussy to cum in her mouth, but he said no, he was going to fill her cunt up with cum, then she was going to lick him clean. She began to groan as he pounded faster, the guy in her ass matching stroke for stroke. When AssMan came, he shot all over her face, and I heard them cheering 'Yeah! Yeah Man! All over the bitch's face! Yeah! Hoo Hoo!' She then cleaned the cum from her face and licked it off her fingers, swallowing it all when the dude in her cunt came. He rammed her so hard she lost her breath momentarily, and he yelled out loud, 'Oh yeah Bitch! squeeze my dick! Milk it baby!' I knew her twat could milk him dry, and she did. He then placed his cum-covered dick in her face and told her to clean it off, which she did. I hung up, hard as hell again and jacked-off till I came again. Then, exhausted, I fell asleep on the couch. The next morning, Gary picked me up at home in his Crown Victoria, but no Hilda. 'Where's Hilda?' He frowned, then replied. 'I told you, she's my property now! You made the deal, go along with it. Or else, stay your ass at home! But don't interfere with us! For your information, she's getting ready. A slut should look like one, and she's gonna look so much like a slut you won't recognize her. Just relax and enjoy.' So, reluctantly, I did. And sure enough, when we picked her up, I DIDN'T recognize her! The red, skin-tight mini, black stockings, heels and practically non-existent top made her look like a definite whore. Her hair was permed out, kind of an animal look, and the make-up and lipstick completed the package. She didn't even acknowledge my presence when she got in, and immediately kissed Gary long and hard. 'Ok, bitch, that's enough!' he commanded, 'now get down here and suck me off.' She never said a word as he unzipped his slacks and went to work. For the entire drive from Huntsville, she either sucked his massive cock, or flashed other cars. She even screwed a trucker in a rest stop for 50 dollars. I could only shake my head in amazement. The next couple of days were pretty much the same, with Hilda servicing guys at Gary's bidding. She went to an X-rated theater and sat there alone in the red outfit, 'til some patrons came over and sat down. We watched her suck and jack-off the guys one at a time till she had serviced them all. When she went outside the theater, she entered the movie store, the kind with the booths in the back. Three of the movie patrons were there, and they literally bum-rushed her into the back area. One was kissing her and fondling her as he pushed her into an empty booth and she fucked some guys there in the back. Gary seemed to get a perverse pleasure from her being forced, but I had to admit it turned me on as well! As the week wore on, Gary continually bragged on Hilda's prowess with her mouth and pussy. She was sitting in front of a mirror, combing out her hair to give her hair that 'wild' look. This time the outfit was violet in color: a short and I mean SHORT mini-skirt, a LOW cut top, with violet-colored nylon mesh covering the breast area. Her size 36 tits were displayed so well I had to softly whistle at the transformation. She bent over to adjust her stockings, and the smoky colored nylon made her legs look awesome. With lipstick applied, she walked right by me as though I wasn't there. She had totally ignored me all week since the first day in Birmingham. She nestled up to Gary, who obviously delighted in his power over her, and I secretly feared she may be falling in love with him. I brushed those thoughts aside as we walked to the car. Gary waited for Hilda to slide in, then got in and closed the door. As the driver, I could watch them in the mirror. She looked at me and commanded, 'driver, take us to the South side please? And hurry, I'm very horny.' Weird! The way she acted, was as if she didn't know me! And the Southside of Birmingham? Nothing there at all, except decrepit buildings. About an hour later we were there. Hilda, looking like a .25 cent whore, was kissing Gary very passionately when I stopped near some empty store buildings. An occasional car passed, but cops were nowhere to be found. I was a little nervous, but Gary said all was under control, not to worry. He turned to Hilda, stroking her breast through the nylon material. She closed her eyes as her stroked her pussy, bringing her close to an orgasm. 'Ok Bitch,' he began, ' this is the big test. Are you ready?' I turned in the seat as he instructed her. She gazed into his eyes, breathing heavily. I could tell she was nervous, but she nodded her head. 'Good,' he replied softly, almost lovingly. ' I have a video camera, and you are about to give the performance of your life. You are gong to walk down this street, turn left at the second alley, and walk. I guess you won't get far, dressed like that. You're cock-bait now, and I'm sure you'll be raped before you even get to the alleyway, in this part of town. You will not resist anyone who stops you, no matter how dirty they may seem to you. You will probably be gang-raped, and over. I can assure you, you will not forget this day, ever. And remember, no resistance, no matter how afraid you are. Now, go Bitch! Flaunt that ass and pussy you little whore.' She breathed deeply, hesitating momentarily. Would she go through with it? She slowly smiled at him , opening her legs for him as he fingered her to climax. She kissed him lustily, fixed her lipstick, the softly told him, ' Just be there if something goes wrong, ok? I'll fuck any one you say, but be there for me lover.' He suddenly grabbed her hair, forcing her head back and bit at her throat, growling at her; 'Bitch, don't tell me what to do! You're the cock-bait here! Now get your whore ass out and fuck!' She winked at me, then Gary as she got out and closed the door. Gary got out, and opened the trunk. He retrieved a Video-camera and we both followed from a discreet distance to some other buildings on the other side of the street. She paused to adjust her stockings and we entered a building from where we had a perfect vantage point; no obstructions, just a couple of tough looking black men at a corner. They never noticed us, but when Hilda turned the corner, she was noticed immediately. From the hurriedly arranged tripod mount, Gary said 'here we go! Stand-by for fast and furious fucking!' he almost laughed like a child with a new toy as they approached her. She was scared. The one guy that had followed her around the corner kept pulling her closer to him. She resisted a little until the other two blacks arrived. We couldn't hear much, but made out snatches of the conversation. #1 looked around nervously, as #2 and 3 closed in. She simply stood there, shrugging her shoulders, trying to look calm. She forced a smile as #1 slid his hand up her skirt to her ass. She jumped a little, but didn't make him stop. This emboldened the other two. Number 2, the largest of the three men, grabbed her tits and squeezed them hard while #3 began to lift her skirt. 'Shit Man!' he yelled, 'whore ain't got no panties on! Just bare-ass pussy!' he cackled. Number One began to lick her neck as they circled her, feeling her all over. She was closing her eyes, her neck tilted back as # 1 kissed and sucked her throat. Then, without warning, #2 lifted her over his shoulder and the three men ran to the alleyway. As they rounded the corner, a few more men appeared. A whole gang! Even Gary was getting nervous, but he only adjusted the vid-cam and kept filming. When they reached the alleyway, the others pulled an old mattress down and #2 tossed her onto the mattress roughly, her legs splayed openly. The fourth guy dove in quickly, forcing her back as his dick was forced in roughly. I heard her scream, but one of them covered her mouth. All four of them fucked her quickly, then as she stood to her feet, one of them pointed down the alley. Number 2 laughed and grabbed her, while 3 grabbed her legs. Number2 grabbed her arms and they began to carry her down the alley. She yelled one time, then they disappeared from sight. 'C'mon, Keith!' Gary said as we hurriedly dismounted the vid-cam. We ran across the street and peeked around the corner cautiously. There they were! Going into an old store! We followed discretely, but never lost sight of them until the door closed. We entered through another door and after 20 minutes we found them...all 20 or 30 of them! She was sitting in the lap of #2, while he auctioned her off to the others! The winner swaggered over to Hilda and she dropped to her knees, ready to take his cock into her mouth. She unzipped his jeans, and began to suck him, her head bobbing up and down, helped by his hand. She was on her knees, in the middle of a bunch of sex-starved males, and about to get gang-raped. The 'winner' grabbed her head and held it tight, her mouth against his balls. She almost gagged as he came into her throat. His cock was so far into her mouth, it went directly down her throat! He ground his cock into her face as she struggled to break away, but he held tight. The he pulled it out, covered in cum, and ordered her to lick it off. She licked the semen onto her tongue and made a display of slurping it into her mouth and swallowing it. As 'winner' zipped his pants, they all applauded, while #2 sat down close to her, stroking her legs, forcing them wider apart as the others looked at #2 for orders. He gave them. 'Alright Bros, let's show cock-bait here what happens to white-whore bitches around here!' The entire group moved as one: suddenly her legs were up in the air, a man in between them ramming the hell out of her pussy. Her legs shook, the effect of her calves, encased in nylon, rippling from the force of the assault, was totally erotic. Gary whispered to me he knew #2. The guys were friends of his, but Hilda had to believe they were strangers. He did tell them to abuse her as they wished, however, and to make sure she couldn't walk after. Then I saw them flip her over, her ass briefly visible before one tore into it with reckless abandon. Hilda was getting the fucking of her life; a cock in her mouth, one in her pussy, one in her ass, and one in each hand. For over four hours we watched...running out of film way too quickly. When one finished, another took his place. She was never without a cock in at least one hole for four hours. She swallowed cum. She licked cocks clean. She moaned as guy after guy came in her ass. Cum splattered her face and ass cheeks, but she didn't quit. When one came in her mouth, she grabbed for another. 'Whoooee!' #2 yelled, 'this whore loves a black dick!' They all laughed at poor Hilda, naked except for her nylon stockings and garter belt...her red outfit had been ripped from her, literally. After they had all had her twice, 3 guys had 3 turns each, she fell back onto another old mattress. Exhausted, she couldn't even close her legs. Her bare tits heaved from deep breaths as she tried to regain control. Then from out of nowhere, an old man came in, an obvious street dweller. By Gary's look, I knew this wasn't planned but we stayed put. The old man eyed her carefully, as he got closer. His slow shuffling steps told me he was a fairly old guy, but still horny, because he looked at #3 and he nodded his Ok. Hilda'a head rolled to the side as he mounted her, grunting from his thrusts. He quickly came, and his homeless friends took his place. She lay there motionless as the other five men all fucked her until they were finished. Then they all left except for #'s 2 and 3. They carried her outside, naked and left her there, per Gary's orders. While we ran back to the car to bring it around, another man had found her and was humping away when we pulled up. He saw Gary and grinned. 'Hey Mister Gary! Sure enough, like you said, this bitch is some fine pussy!' We gathered her up into the car, passed out from exhaustion. When she awoke, she was in a nice hot bath, as we bathed her completely. Gary assured me the guys were clean. He'd checked them out before hand, but let her think they were strangers. I got in the tub with her, and held her close, her eyes closing as I kissed her. We made love in the tub until the water turned cold, and we returned home the next day. Hilda also got a surprise...she had made over $5,000.00 ! Gary laughed as he kissed her goodbye. She told him, 'When are you coming back? I didn't get enough of that monster cock!' 'I don't know, Hilda, but for our next bet, I get you for a month, out of the country! Alone, just you and me!' He kissed her as he backed out of the driveway. The as we walked into the house, Hilda looked at me and said; Make damn sure you LOSE that next bet!' I could only grin as I followed her inside and closed the door to the bedroom. Keith & Hilda Huntsville, Alabama
  23. I admit it, I had cheated with the cable guy. However, it was my first ever time to cheat on Jerry, and I lived in mortal fear of him finding out before I confessed to him. Over the holidays while in a festive spirit I decided to fess up and get his reaction while we were involved in some hot sex with our next door neighbors. To say that he was upset would be an understatement!! Jerry was furious with me and didn't speak to me for a couple of days while I thought he was cooling off. As it turned out he was plotting his revenge. He felt that I should never have had sex with one much less two other men without him there to protect me. I think he really just wanted to watch as that is what gets him off best lately. However, that is now beside the point. Last night we were making up and having a nice dinner at a fine restaurant and enjoying several glasses of wine. Around 10 p.m. we headed for home and he announced to me that I owed him for my indiscretion and that he had a plan for me to make it up to him. Well, what could I say but yes, he was right and I would do it. As we pulled into our driveway I noticed several cars parked in the street and commented that the neighbors must be having another party. With a smile on his face he said, 'It's a party but it's not the neighbors who are having it. You are the party tonight baby'. I then noticed that the lights were all on in our house and Jerry admitted that he had given the key to Steve and his buddies who were setting up and waiting for the guest of honor to arrive. As we entered the house I spotted Steve, Dave, and three other men whom I didn't know in the process of moving our furniture to clear a spot in the middle of the family room and rolling out a huge inflatable mattress while all of them were nude. This started a small fire in my pussy, but I was apprehensive about five men and only me as the lone woman. Jerry told the group that here I was and the party was ready to begin. With that, Steve who is a really big man picked me up and deposited me in the mattress on the floor while all of the men began to undress me rather hurriedly. I asked them to wait and I would get undressed for them, but Jerry said, 'shut up and let them have their way with you as you deserve all you're going to get.' In about 30 seconds they had me nude, spread-eagle on the mattress while Steve was rubbing KY jelly all over his 9" dick and smearing my pussy with it as well. Normally, I would be lubricating and ready for sex, but the three strangers as well as the total number of men ready to fuck had me frightened. Steve mounted me without any foreplay and as he sank his dick into my pussy even the KY jelly didn't prepare me adequately and it was uncomfortable to say the least. Now Steve is a nice guy, but they had all been put up to a gang bang by Jerry and all I could do was lay there and accept it. I had no choice as my arms and legs were being held firmly by the other four men. Steve pumped his dick into my pussy faster and faster until my body began to betray me and I began to lubricate until my juices ran down my legs. In about five minutes Steve shot his load into my cunt, and Dave took his place not giving me a minute to recover from my first orgasm. Dave isn't quite as large as Steve but he put a lot of effort into his turn to fuck and I was breathing heavily and humping with him in a few minutes when he too shot his load in my cunt and was immediately replaced by one of the other men whose name I still don't know. One by one these men fucked me until all five of them had enjoyed my pussy once and then they started over again. All the while Jerry was sitting there watching and taping the whole thing. 'How do you like this gang bang Cheryl?' he said as he was getting his rocks off just watching and taping the whole thing. My agony and ecstasy went on for over three hours until I had been fucked at least a dozen times, had at least that many orgasms and I was begging for relief. At this point Jerry said to the crowd, 'That's enough for now guys, lets give her a chance to recover and then we can repeat this some other time.' As the men left they all had to kiss, squeeze or twist one of my nipples to let me know they all had a great time. Meanwhile I was exhausted and just wanted to soak in a hot tub and go to sleep. This morning Jerry is his old normal happy self and I am the one who is furious with him and not speaking. Yes, I admit I enjoyed myself last night for the most part, but it was too severe a punishment for what I had done in my opinion. Oh by the way, I can hardly walk today much less think of sex for at least a week.
  24. My wife Sally is a voluptuous blonde, a bit plump but not fat. Her figure is the kind that was in vogue in the 1940s and 1950s. She has large 38C tits and a nice round ass. She is 49 but looks a lot younger and certainly has a youthful outlook on life. Sally has been called a MILF by one of our male friends and another is constantly hitting on her. But as far as they are concerned, Sally is quite conservative and that's how it stays. Sally only fucks strangers. Sally has been fucking strangers ever since we got married several years ago. I have written a variety of true stories about her adventures. This is a true story about our tropical New Year adventure. On New Year's Eve some couples go to a party, drink too much, eat too much, give each other a kiss at midnight and that's that. My wife Sally prefers to start the New Year with a bang, a gangbang that is. This year we planned a tropical vacation over the New Year so we could get away from the cold of winter and so Sally could wear skimpy swimsuits and tiny t-shirts for a week. We also planned a gangbang for New Years Eve. I started nearly a month in advance, posting messages at a variety of sites. Sally had fucked younger men in the past but this time she was looking forward to taking on several men in their forties. By the time we left for our tropical island escape, I had lined up four gentlemen who would join Sally and me on New Years Eve. We had told the four men that we would meet them in the bar of our hotel at 9:00 pm. The bar was not unlike Rick's Place in the movie “Casablanca.” All of the windows and doors were open to let in the sea breezes and ceiling fans turned overhead. As Sally and I walked into the bar I did a quick look around the place. It was comparatively empty since many folks were at New Years Eve parties. There was a single man at the bar and another single man at one of the tables. The man at the bar was mostly bald and the man at the table had long hair pulled back in a pony tail. They both looked up as we entered. Sally was wearing a very low-cut black dress that we had purchased for the occasion. It plunged past her breasts nearly to her navel, revealing most of her chest. If anyone was sitting opposite her, they would be able to see right in to her nipples when she leaned over. She was rather heavily made up, giving her a slutty look. Dangling from her neck and between the globes of her breasts was a small silver phallus on a chain. To even the casual observer she would have looked like a whore. We wanted the men in the bar to know she was going to be their whore. I walked up to the bar to order drinks and Sally took a seat at a table. After ordering the drinks I turned around and looked back at Sally. One of the men had already walked up to her, introduced himself, and was seated next to her. As I paid the bartender and took the drinks back to our table I noticed the other man introducing himself. When I got to the table the bald man introduced himself to me as Bill and the pony-tailed man as Bob. For the next thirty minutes the four of us sat at the table chatting. Sally was her usual outgoing self, laughing at the men’s jokes and giving them smiles. I could see both Bill and Bob trying hard not to look down at her tits. Finally Bob screwed up the courage to make a comment about the great view. “That’s an interesting necklace,” he said. “I thought it might get your attention,” Sally replied. “That’s not all that got our attention,” said Bill, “you have beautiful breasts.” Sally beamed, “Thank you.” By now I could tell that it was time to move the evening along. “I don’t think the other two are going to show up. Sally, why don’t you go up to the room and get ready for us. We’ll come up in a few minutes.” As Sally walked away I turned to Bob and Bill, “What do you think? Do you want to do this?” “Oh yes, “ Bill said, “I’ve had a hard-on all day just thinking about it.” Bob nodded in agreement. “Those other two guys are going to miss out on a good time,” he said. “Well, we have found that some guys will say they want to join us but just get turned on by the fantasy. They don’t show up. I guess they just stay at home jacking off and thinking about it,” I replied. The other two nodded agreement. “Well, let’s head up to the room,” I said. We walked up to the room and I opened the door. Sally walked toward us from the bed. She had changed into a black lace teddy with a snap crotch. Her nipples were hard and erect, pushing through holes in the lace. First she put her arms around Bob, giving him a long tongue kiss and rubbing her body against his. Then she turned to Bill, doing the same to him. By the time she got to me, Bob was already stripping and Bill was close behind. Sally had prepared the room as well as herself. The covers on the bed were pulled back and she had put a variety of condoms on the night stand for the men to use. She crawled onto the bed and both men got in bed on either side of her. She gave Bob another long tongue kiss while jerking on their cocks with each hand. Bob rubbed her crotch while Bill caressed her breasts. As I took off my clothes I watched my slut wife writhing between these two strangers. “Someone fuck me,” Sally moaned. She pulled away and got up on her hands and knees. Bob knelt behind her and unsnapped the crotch of her teddy. He took his 8 inch cock in his hand and rubbed it against the outside of her pussy. “Fuck me,” Sally said again, “fuck me hard.” Bob slid a condom over his cock and slowly eased it into my slut wife. Sally moaned and pushed back against him, plunging his hard cock to the hilt in her wet pussy. Bob pulled back and then pushed in again, gradually increasing his speed and intensity until the impact of his thighs against her made a loud slapping sound. As I watched I couldn’t help but think that they looked like a couple of animals with the male animal mounting the female from behind. That was my wife, on her hands and knees like a female dog, getting fucked by a stranger. Her teddy was rolled up around her waist, her round ass was in the air, her creamy thighs were spread and a hard cock was plunging in and out of her. “Tell these men what you are,” I demanded. “I’m a whore,” Sally replied. “I don’t think they heard you, say it louder.” “I’m a whore. I’m your whore wife,” she repeated. “Are you ready for my whore wife to suck your cock?” I asked Bill. “Why don’t you go first, I’m enjoying watching,” said Bill. He was sitting in a chair, stroking his cock. I got on the bed and knelt in front of my wife. I pulled the teddy from her waist, over her head and off. The I shoved my cock in her mouth. What a sight! My wife’s naked body bouncing back and forth, her pussy full of Bob’s cock and her mouth full of my cock. After a few minutes Sally pulled away from my cock and gasped, “Cum inside me, shoot your seed into me.” That was all that Bob needed. His plunging got even faster and I could see his face screw up with concentration. Then he sighed. “I feel you cumming, fill me up,” my slut wife gasped. She leaned back against Bob, taking his cock deep in her pussy as it pumped out its semen. For a few moments, Bob just knelt, his cock buried in Sally. Then he pulled back and out. I could see that the tip of the condom was full of his sperm, sperm that he had shot into my wife’s pussy. Sally slid the condom off and rolled over on her back. She held the condom and squeezed the cum out onto her belly. Some of Bob’s sperm puddled in her navel and the rest slowly dribbled on her stomach. Sally rubbed the semen into the skin of her stomach, writhing as she did it, while Bob knelt above her. Then she licked her fingers and pulled him toward her so she could clean his dick with her tongue. Before she swallowed, she turned towards Bill and me, sticking out her tongue. It was white with Bob’s cum. Bill had never taken part in a gang bang so was a bit self-conscious and had trouble maintaining his hard-on. I suggested that Sally could suck on his dick while I fucked her. Sally stayed on her back, spread her legs, and I shoved it to her. The whole experience was really turning her on so she was quite wet and I slid in with ease. Bill knelt on the bed beside her head, which she turned, opening her mouth and taking his cock. He began to fuck his cock in and out of her mouth. Sally reached up and played with his balls. Slowly his half-hard cock stiffened. I knew why; Sally gives such great head that few men can stay limp once she gets started. As he pulled back, I could see her tongue licking the tip of his dick. As he plunged back in, I could see her mouth and throat opening to allow him to go as deep as possible. I looked at Bill, he was obviously having a great time. “I think I can cum this way,” he said. “Would you like to cum on my wife’s face?” I asked. “Oh yeah,” he replied. Sally grabbed his cock and started pumping it as it plunged into her mouth. All this time I was maintaining a steady rhythm, pushing my own cock in and out of my wife’s wet pussy. “Shoot it,” I told Bill, “shoot your cum all over my slut wife’s face. Give it to her. She wants you to cum. Cum all over my whore wife’s face.” These words, combined with Sally’s expert pumping and sucking were all he needed. “I’m cumming,” he said, and just as my wife pulled his cock out of her mouth, a stream of semen shot from the head of his cock across her lips. His cock continued to spurt, depositing semen on her chin, cheeks, and dribbling down her neck. The sight of my wife with a stranger’s cum on her lips and face was all I needed to start my own cock pumping. As it started to spasm, I pulled it out of her pussy and let it shoot over her belly. The whole experience had been such a turn-on to me that I came harder than usual. My first shot went all the way to her right breast, my second went almost as far. As she lay on her back, with a stranger’s cum on her face, I continued to pump my own cum on her chest and belly. I leaned back and looked at my wife. Sally had cum from Bill on on her lips, face and throat, my cum on one of her tits, in between her tits, and on her belly. And there was still a little puddle of cum from Bob still in her navel. She looked up at the three of us with a small smile on her face. “Since the other two never showed up, I guess you three will have to take their place and do it again.” And we did.
  25. One Saturday night, Marie and I went out for dinner to our local Italian restaurant. It was a bring your own liquor place. We brought a large bottle of wine for Marie and some beer for me. Marie was wearing a usually sexy outfit. A low cut shirt that showed off her cleavage and a short skirt. The wait staff on this evening were all Mexicans. Our waiter Manny spoke broken English. He was very nice to us. I had noticed that when he came over to take our order he was staring at Marie's chest. When he left I mentioned it to her. She said, Yeah no shit. I said why don't you tease him a bit. She said sure why not. He had come back shortly to open her wine. He could not take his eyes off her chest. She leaned forward to give him a good glance. He enjoyed that. We had some drinks and Marie was starting to have some fun and loosen up. She decided to really give Manny a show. She went to the ladies room. The ladies room is right next to the kitchen. When she went in, she left the door slightly ajar. She went in to fix her make up. When she went in. She could hear someone near the door. It was Manny. She peered out. She said, Ohh Manny could you come hear for a second. I seem to have dropped a contact lens. He said sure and helped her look. He Keep looking alright. Right at her tits. She pretended to find her lens. She then asked if he enjoyed looking at her. He got embarrassed. He smiled and said, guess I do. She asked him if he would like to see more of her. He could not believe it. She then slowly lifted her shirt and squeezed her tits together. She then pulled them out of her 36dd push up bra. He was speechless. He had instant wood. She then put them back in her bra and shirt. She said thanks for the help. She then headed back to the table and told me what she had done. I said now how is he supposed to wait on us without walking over to the table with a hard on. I guess Manny was so excited he told the other Mexican staff. These three other staff members keep coming over filling our glasses and cleaning the table. It was so entertaining. At the end of dinner, we asked Manny if he enjoyed serving us. He said yes it was a pleasure. We asked if the rest of the staff enjoyed it as well. He laughed and said guess they did. I then asked if they wanted to all go out after work for some drinks. He was like yeah. Marie was blowing him a kiss.Manny said he knew a great place they like to hang. Around 11pm we all went over to Mirasol, a Latin Bar. They had booths, music and dancing. We all sat in a booth. The boys were enjoying Marie a lot. Manny had asked her to dance. Marie danced liked never before. The other two guys barely spoke English. I motioned to them to fool around with my wife when she gets back. Squeeze her ass. She returned and they did. She was like, Mike did you tell them to do that. I said yeah they looked like they wanted to. We then all sat down. Manny on one side of Maire and the other two, one the other side. Manny asked Marie if it was ok to kiss her. She smiled looked at me. I gave her the nod. She leaned over and kissed Manny. Manny immediately reached his hand up her shirt squeezing her chest. I then looked over at the other two. I motioned for them to join in. The other started to squeeze her other breast and next blew me away. The other went under the table on his knees, crawled towards Marie and went right for her pussy. She was loving it. These guys went at her for about twenty minutes. Until they asked if it would be okay to bring her over to Manny's. I said sure lets go. From there we all hoped into our SUV. Manny had my wife in the back row. He kept sucking her breasts. It was great..I was so turned on. I then saw Manny began to lower his jeans. He then pulled out his cock. Marie said "Ohh, its uncut and big!". Manny laughed and asked if she ever had an uncut cock. She smiled. The other two guys were drooling. She began to stoke his cock and tell him NO. She never had an uncut cock. She was excited to have some thing new like this. We arrived at Manny's. It was an apartment building. We went in. The guys were so excited. We all walked in and Manny's friends got us some homemade wine. It was really strong. The guys then surrounded Marie and began to strip her. Manny taking the lead. She was soon naked. Then the guys stripped. I then saw that they were all uncut. The one guy had a really fat thick uncut cock. He began to rub it up against her. I then suggested she drop to her knees and service them all. She did that. These guys were loving it. She took there cocks and liked them all. She would also suck on there balls. She really got into it. All the guys were moaning. Manny began to beat his cock off against her pretty face. He was slapping it against her face. She keep sucking other cock. She continued this for a while until the first guy began to cum. She jerked him off till he came all over her open mouth dripping down her chin. The next guy soon came to. He shot a big one on her face practically covering it. It was thick and it keep coming. Then Manny jammed his cock in her mouth and fucked her face. He grabbed her by the back of the head and skull fucked her. He then pulled out his massive thick uncut snake. His Cum was SO fucking thick it poured out like thick maple syrup allover her face. She was facialized. My pretty Marie left cum-covered by some strange Mexicans.