• Threesome addicts club's Threesome addicts club Topics
  • Detroit Area Swingers's Detroit Area Swingers Topics
  • South Florida Swingers's South Florida Swingers Topics
  • Jerking and Rubbing's Jerking and Rubbing Topics
  • Croatia swingers's Croatia swingers Topics
  • desi_swingers's desi_swingers Topics
  • Cuckoldry's Cuckoldry Topics
  • Bisexual Males's Bisexual Males Topics
  • Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles's Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles Topics
  • Tennessee swingers's Tennessee swingers Topics
  • sinfulvacationclub's sinfulvacationclub Topics
  • Soft sex party in club's Soft sex party in club Topics
  • Hot wives club's Hot wives club Topics
  • HerpesSwingersFun's HerpesSwingersFun Topics
  • Hampton Roads Swingers's Hampton Roads Swingers Topics
  • South Alabama Swingers's South Alabama Swingers Topics
  • Tulsa Swingers's Tulsa Swingers Topics
  • Dirty fetish chat's Dirty fetish chat Topics
  • RV Swingers's RV Swingers Topics
  • Pacific Northwest's Pacific Northwest Topics
  • Poly Folks in the LS's Poly Folks in the LS Topics
  • Texas's Texas Topics
  • Gangbang Loving Girls UK's Gangbang Loving Girls UK Topics
  • Green Light Secrets NYC's Green Light Secrets NYC Topics
  • Bi couples and singles in AZ's Bi couples and singles in AZ Topics
  • Kent Fun's Meet ups

Categories

There are no results to display.

Blogs

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Relationship Status

Interests

Occupation

Swinging Experience

Anniversary

SLS Name

SwingTowns Username

SDC Username

SwingerZoneCentral Username

Kasidie Username

Favorite Club(s)

Found 88 results

1. We all know that cheating involves being dishonest with a partner when having sex with someone else. However, there seem to be a hazy line between cheating, cuckolding, and hotwifing that I'd like to be more cleared up for myself. For example, let's say a man knows that his wife is having sex with another man. They don't talk about and it she obviously avoids the subject when asked. Pretty clear cut that it's cheating, right? But let's say that he isn't angry about it but quite turned on. Does this turn into a cuckolding situation or does cuckolding require the element of knowing humiliation between both wife and husband? Thus, does that mean that hotwifing is a full disclosure of when the wife goes out and has sex with other men? Or does it just mean that the husband and wife both know that each other knows she does out, he finds it arousing, but there doesn't really have to be any communication about her escapades? Anyone willing to expand how they view these three situations?
  2. I am ranting. I have tried a different site, Feeld. Chatted with a “single male”. He wanted to be sure I understood the “lifestyle.” Yes. After a fair bit of chatting we decided to meet halfway, a little over a 30 minute drive for me. Brief introductions were exchanged and we started talking lifestyle experiences. I asked if he found it challenging as a single male. Then he said he needed to “clarify” so there wouldn’t be any “expectations.” Yes he is married but his wife is blind and they didn’t talk much about his outside activities but she is aware. I needed to clarify if this meant she would be upset by what he was doing. Yes. That’s cheating in my book and I left. My mistake was not confirming his status. I don't have a problem if the other partner is fine with it and have enjoyed meeting the other half in the past. His actions are not ENM at all. He sent some message how everything isn’t black and white. I doubt the wife is so blind she can’t see what an asshole he is. The excuse itself is offensive. I flagged his profile as fake because it is. Some people are okay with cheaters but I am not, won’t knowingly hurt someone else.
  3. There was a very attractive couple who came to our swing club regularly a few years back. We knew this man (and his wife) but he had a girlfriend who would always come to the club with him. We asked him and he told us his wife had no idea. This was awkward. They were very well liked as a couple and everyone thought they were married to each other. We were in a bad spot... We did not say anything to his wife mostly because she was just an acquaintance of ours and he was someone my husband worked with. Neither of us appreciated being in that situation. Has anyone else had this experience?
  4. I am in the military and stationed in San Diego in Jan of 2007 I moved my family from San Diego to Phoenix so my wife could take and excellent job at a very large insurance company, Phoenix just also happens to be where I am from. It was understood that we only played as a couple with other couples and this would happen when time allowed and I always drive home every weekend. While in PHX we went to a few clubs and a few house parties but never really found any couples that we were both attracted to enough to play although there were a few. I also made it clear to my wife that her cheating would end our marriage. I have to throw that in there because her cheating ended her last marriage while they were in the lifestyle, he was also military and it happened while he was deployed. I recently deployed to Iraq and am here as of this writing. Before I left my wife tried to start a conversation with me regarding her playing while I was gone that only got me upset and that was really all the further that went. About a month and a half into my deployment I decided I was being unfair and consented to letting her play with a couple that are friends of ours that we have played with on several occasions. I also agreed that she could play 3 times during my six month deployment but only with other couples as it was a single guy that got her in trouble with her last husband when she wanted to keep him around after her husband got home. But I wanted to know honestly what she had done, if anything, since she had moved to PHX (there we some emails in our couples email account that made me suspicious) so I needed to know. She then confessed to sleeping with at least 5 other guys while I was away in San Diego during the week and 1 since I had left for deployment at a swing party. Two of the guys she slept with on more than one occasion, all at our house while our 2 year old son was asleep down the hall. The swing party was the weekend after I left for deployment. Three of the guys were from her work where she has now been passed over for promotion two times even though she is the top performer on her team. Not saying its related but she did say that her managers "golden boy" found out about her first trist by overhearing them talking about it at work and she says he has a big mouth. She says it was just for sex and I believe her. She does crave variety and tells me often that even after she has sex with other guys that I am the best she has had. The problem I have is now I feel I cannot trust her because several times during the year I would ask if there was something else going on and she lied. Her reason was she didnt want to upset me. Even at the start of the deployment (before we agreed she couple play 3 times with other couples) she told me not to worry because she was not going to do anything and would not have men over to our house (also obviously a lie). I do NOT want to end our marriage I love her with all my heart. The other issue is that if I told her that her cheating would end our marriage and she did it anyway, then how much does she really value our marriage? I mean yes it was for sex but does she just come home to me because of the security or our son? The sex was obviously important enough that she would loose all of it to have it, so what do I do? How can I trust my wife again? Is it possible I can put this behind us? She says 3 times with couples will work for her (which now works out at about once per month) until I get home but how will I know she isnt calling up one of the other guys? I told her when I get back I will be more proactive when we go to parties as I am kind of shy which is I guess another reason we dont always play at parties. She says when we go to parties and dont play it gets her all worked up and that was another reason she went outside our marriage. I am sorry I probably jumped around alot its just how my thoughts spill out and if I go back to proof it I might end up changing things. Any help would be so very much appreciated. N *edited to change email notifications from daily to instant*
  5. I am seeking advice on this situation. My girl friend cheated on me with the help of her girl friend. The other women was someone we had a 3 some with in the past and behind my back hooked up with "other" men for sex. This situation was about 3 years ago, my girl cheated on me by setting up to meet 2 men for sex over at her girl friend's house without me being involved. I don't know all the sorted details as to what actual activities were done between all parties, I just know that my gf wanted to be with 2 or more men at once. I found out about the situation after the fact by reading emails on her computer and confronting her. We were both in the swing lifestyle together and I wasn't ready for her to be with 2 men at the same time. She felt compelled to do this only because I wouldn't let her do something sexually that she wanted. In my eyes, she broke 2 of our "hard" rules when swinging. #1 Go at the pace of the slowest person. (she was clearly frustrated at my slowness in the swing life where she wanted to get with other men) #2 Do not go behind the other person's back to contact someone to "play" or whatever without the other person's knowledge or permission. (we had both played with this female in a 3some) My gf and I broke up about a year ago because of the mis-trust and lack of communication as time when on after this situation. About 2 months ago we started seeing each other exclusively to try and rebuild what we lost (trust). I just found out recently that my gf still continues to be friends with this female. And yes, I've voiced my option that I don't care for this female. I recently learned my gf and this other female both had hoped to clear the air from what happened in the past because the other female wants us "all" to hang out together now that she has a bf. While my gf and I were chatting online, she said that this female wanted to talk with me, I wasn't to thrilled because of the way it was done, but I talk with her anyway. I was polite and she never took the first step to appologize over her involment in the incident. I don't care to associate or to try to be friends with this female because of her indirect involement with helping my gf cheat on me. I told my gf (again) my feelings and that I do not care to be friends in any capacity with this female. Also I didn't like the fact that my gf is still friends with her. My girl friend thinks I am "unfair" because if I should be mad at anyone....it should be with her and her alone. My girl friend feels that I am making her friend out to be the "bad person". My girl friend has no intentions of droping this friend or "other" friends when I've voiced my feelings about them. So my question is.... Am I being "unfair" and making her female friend out to being the "bad person" since my gf is suppose to be in control of her own actions? I feel that my gf "values" her friendship with other people more than she "values" her friendship and her relationship with me. ** Edit ** I forgot to add that when my gf and I got back together, it was to work on our relationship with each other and to work towards marriage.
  6. Put up a ad on CC it was flagged which I really don't get. Someone answer before hand. We exchanged email most of the day yesterday. He is married wants to see his wife with another man. But at the end of the emails he told me that his wife wouldn't not be part of it but he was still willing to do it be behind her back. I don't feel comfortable about it. We don't want or need the drama that may come with it. I told him we are going to pass didn't feel comfortable without his wife.
  7. Hi everyone. Just joined this board but my wife and I have been swinging for about a year now and have met mostly with couples and single men. From the beginning this was my wife’s idea and she had to really work on me to get me to try it but once we did we started to have fun. We created ground rules where we would always have to be present in a swinging situation, condoms would always be used, and we wouldn’t do this solo or behind the others back. That worked for us for a while but this week I found out she had broke that rule. She had a fantasy of being dominated by a man and was a member of a fetish site that dealt with that. She met a guy on there and they started chatting. I’m fine with her chatting to whoever and exchanging pics etc but it got to the point where she was interested in meeting this guy solo. She didn’t want me there if she was going to be tied up and dominated and all that. Made sense to me. I told her I didn’t feel comfortable with her going to a stranger's house and being tied up, etc. It’s dangerous and dumb and if she really wanted to try this she would have to make me comfortable first by letting me meet the guy and watch the first time and see how I felt after that. I was very adamant about that and she had asked me on a few occasions and I always gave her the same answer. Well after a bottle of wine and two weeks after it happened she tells me she went to this guy's house after work and he told her to get on her knees and did all this stuff to her. Then tied her up in the bed and used vibrators and some anal hook? Then ended by having sex with her. Don’t really know how to handle this and looking for some advice. She says that she messed up and apologized but I feel she made a dumb and dangerous choice and was unfaithful as well. What are your thoughts? Thanks.
  8. Some background: A little over 1 year ago we met this couple through a swinging personal ad site. We got along with them *apparently* very well and had some fun times with them over the course of last summer. All of the sudden, they more or less disappear and we really don't hear from them until just a couple days ago. The situation: He IM's C a couple days ago and they start chatting, catching up so to speak. He lets her know that his wife is in another state for the next few days on some family business. You guessed it, he tried to worm his way into a 3some with us.* *Not that I/we would mind too much but given the fact its the first time we hear from either one of them in almost a year and the first thing he wants is a 3some....no way We more or less laughed and shrugged it off. Well...yesterday he messages C again and this time he started off with "I WANT TO FUCK YOU LIKE A NASTY WHORE" and then he proceded to tell her his wife thinks I am too much of a bottom and don't know how to fuck on top and he remembers how C got into it when he was banging her and he wants to give her a *real* fucking, etc etc etc C tells him repeatedly to knock it off and he keeps bugging her. The last thing he said to her before she put him on ignore is "YOU NEED TO BE PUMPED BAD" Ok, I know this isn't how most male halves of swinging couples act. However, am I justified in wanting to beat the fuck out of this guy for completely disrespecting C and talking to her like some kind of cheap whore and more or less breaking our trust of him? (we thought he was a decent guy and could be trusted with C's personal Aol instant messenger information)
  9. I'll try to make it short. My wife and I are very new to the LS. A couple of months ago we met an experienced couple who we hit off well with, we hung out with them again to get know each other better. Now fast forward to this past weekend when we met up with them again. We went to a bar together and the drinks were flowing, and we were feeling good. Welp, they invited us back to their house and we said sure. The other husband was on a motorcycle and asked if my wife could ride back with him on the bike and I could follow his wife back, and against my better judgment I let her. My wife likes to ride motorcycles, so the other wife suggested they take the long way home. Well, it took me and the other wife about 5 minutes to get back, and it took he and my wife a good 15 minutes. When my wife walked in she was happy and giggly and told me the the other husband had something to ask me, and of course I knew what it was. He asked to swap and I said yes. So for our first experience we attempted a full swap. He and my wife had full intercourse, and unfortunately I had some issues with getting it up and didn't get to have a full swap. My wife allowed some things to happen in the course of her swap that for sure bent, if not broke, our rules. However that's a conversation for another day. The day after when my wife and I discussed our experience she wasn't forthcoming with everything and even lied about some things that happened. But a few days later when we discussed it again.I asked her about the motorcycle ride, and how we all went from no talk about a swap that night, to when they got back, they wanted to swap. She finally told me that she told him that she was horny and needed to have sex. She says he then pulled over, pulled his junk out, and told her if she wanted it, then they would have to ask me. She then says he kissed her. She said that was all that happened, which I'm not sure I totally believe her on that. So, my question is, is him pulling his junk out, and them kissing before any permission was given, considered cheating? Any advice is appreciated.
  10. Hi all. I've been married to my husband for 4 years. He recently shared with me he wanted to get back into the lifestyle. He had been in it years ago. I wasn't very open about it when he 1st brought it up mostly because I didn't really understand what was happening or anything about the lifestyle and frankly our sex life sucked so I just assumed he was looking for ways of sleeping with someone because he didn't find me attractive or desirable. A few weeks ago he told me he has been in a lifestyle group for about 6 months and ended up attending a party. At first he said he said he didn't play but then it came out he did sleep with someone at the party. This led me to feel utterly betrayed. I knew I didn't want a divorce and wanted to work through this. We've been seeing a counselor and our relationship is getting stronger by the day. And our sex life is totally different. It went from me basically begging for it and not getting any for months to him finally initiating it daily and letting me truly be free and it's been amazing. He's being 100% honest with me about his feelings on multiple levels. I ended up joining the chat group. I wanted to get to know all these people he really likes and there are aspects of this I've always fantasied about. I've always wanted to be in a threesome with men and women. I also love showing my body off and being told by strangers how sexy I am. So after 2 weeks of dealing with this I said I was in for giving this a try and we committed to going to a upcoming event mostly a meet and greet only. I have mixed emotions about this because the women he slept with will be there. He knows im very scared to meet her and when I said she deserves to know that I had no idea about that night he said he can't share that with her. I learned the group had no idea I wasn't part of this lifestyle that he hadn't been honest with the group or this woman. And to tell her he didn't have permission to play or that I had no idea about this side would basically black list him and he really likes this group of people a lot. The fear of him losing this group of people was as great as losing me. so here I am like a new born baby going into this with people who think I've been doing this forever and seeing a women my husband slept with. I'm so scared and have no one to speak with about it. I'm terrified what will happen when I see the gal he slept with. I'm really struggling with the though of him wanting to sleep with her again plus a lot of other things. I'm so scared because I'm a baby about to attend a party where everyone thinks I've been part of this.. what if I get jealous, what if I can't handle seeing him make out with people. I feel lost and confused. Any advice to help settle my nerves would be awesome. Thanks.
  11. I couldn't believe it, but I had become a veteran swinger. After many years of being a shy conservative wife, I had now done three experiences with our friends, and the newness of sex among us was starting to wear off. It was to be girls night at my place ( I'm Diane), and I was trying to come up with something different. Although it was accidental, I did like the men's idea of adding an unsuspecting partner. This time I needed a way for us three girls to get an unsuspecting victim. But how? Where would we find him? After careful discussion, the girls and I had decided to go out to a strip club that was a little bit out of the way since we still wanted to be discrete and hoping not to run into anyone we knew. Now, understand that none of us girls ever really knew what went on at these places, and it was fascinating to be a fly on the wall watching men throw money and gawk at these girls up there. I think we got more enjoyment watching men pay for lap dances than watching the girls themselves, plus it was much cheaper. We were having a great time when we saw it happen, a bachelor party. There were about seven guys throwing wads of money away for their buddy who was experiencing his last night of freedom. Now, don't get us wrong, we don't want to be home wreckers, but what a way to take care of two birds with one stone! We could indulge his last night of freedom while having our fun too. We ended up talking to their sober leader, Bill. We explained that the three of us: me, Stephanie, and Alicia, wanted to do his buddy all night and it probably would be much cheaper on him and his buddies. Of course, he wanted the rest of the guys to come along, but we had to decline. So there the bachelor (Tony) was in the middle of a lap dance. At the completion, he was quite surprised to see that most of his friends had abandoned him. We quickly made him forget about them. I approached a dancer and asked her how much for five girls to dance at once for our newfound friend Tony? She told us that they could take care of him for 50 dollars and got five girls to come over and dance all over him. I was on his right side, and Alicia was on his left at the small little table. The dance started, and Alicia and I immediately started rubbing Tony's leg, which he definitely enjoyed. We were enjoying the dances too. I whispered to Tony, "Let me make this easy, you are going to get laid tonight." He looked at me with shock and disbelief. He was very nervous, but excited. I looked over to Alicia and Stephanie on my left, and they were embraced in a deep girl kiss. I then whispered, "Oooh, Tony, look at them." By this time, Stephanie was sucking on Alicia's finger, and the lap dance was over. At seeing two conservative wifey looking women stick their tongues down each other's throats, he was ready and willing, so the four of us got up and headed for home. On the drive, he had asked us if we were hookers. I said: "No, just housewives." We got home, and my husband Derek was there. We planned to give Derek the same treatment that we were giving our newfound friend. Tony couldn't believe the arrangement and the fact that Derek was there, but he was quickly adapting. We promptly got naked and proceeded to service Tony. I had explained that the three of us all loved our pussies eaten and wanted to know if he wanted to try the sampler platter. He was in heaven. By the time he was through with the three of us, Alicia and I proceeded to eat each other and explain to Tony that this is how you eat pussy. Stephanie told him that pussy licking was fine, but nothing beats a nice fat cock in both ends and asked him which end he would like? He wanted her pussy, which left Derek for her mouth. Seeing that we wanted this to be a night for Tony to remember. Alicia and I got two bottles of beer, and both stood over Stephanie while she was getting fucked doggy. We were both facing outward holding the beer. I was facing Tony, and Stephanie was facing Derek with our pussies right at their heads. I started rubbing my clit with the beer bottle and then shoved the beer bottle in my pussy. I asked Tony if he would like a beer and gave it to him. Here Tony was, doing Stephanie doggy, with my pussy right at his head being fed beer. Both of them were getting ready to cum when Tony asked what to do with it, meaning his cum? I said give it here and promptly proceeded to suck his juice from his pulsing cock and swallowing it down as a good slut should. Then Derek came in Stephanie's mouth, and after she was done swallowing his big load, she opened her mouth to show all that she was a good cum slut too. Derek went to get more beer; he was actually happier watching. Needless to say Tony came five times that night in what was a five-hour session that lasted until six in the morning. He actually begged us to let him leave because his balls were so sore and he couldn't come anymore, which he had already said twice, but we still managed to get his love candy (amazing what a woman's finger wiggling in a guy's ass can do). We finally decided he was truly tapped out. We had fun, and Derek certainly had fun watching, but we all agreed the more important question was if Tony was going to be able to function on his wedding night!
  12. wackytaz

The Beach

Hello all, I am new to this website. Here is a story that happened awhile back. This is what got me thinking that I should swing. I went to a nude dance club in San Francisco. It's the kind that has private booths to watch nude ladies dancing. As I was watching these beautiful ladies strut their stuff, I notice that I can see the booths next to mine from the mirror that is behind the dancing ladies. I can see a couple in one of the booths. I had my Johnson out and was stroking like there is no tomorrow. I looked again at the couple in the next booth and the girl in there motioned me to come over. I walked out of my booth (of course after the window came down), and knocked on their booth. They opened to door and the girl was bottomless with her top pushed up. The guy was completely nude. This was a sit down booth and I noticed that their clothes were sitting on the chair. She was beautiful and he had a cock that would shock me. I went in and they told me to take off my clothes, I hesitated at first because I didn't know what to expect. She dropped to her knees and started to undo my jeans. She slowly gave me a blowjob. I wanted more, I asked them if they would like to go somewhere else. We decided to go down to the beach. Here I am at the beach. I was waiting for them to show. 10 minutes has gone by and I was wondering if I was a sucker. More minutes passed by and they drove up and parked in the lot of the beach. They told me that they were so horny that they had to stop for a quick one. The girl took out a large blanket and laid it down on the sand. We all got nude and she told me that this was their first time with another guy. They said they had other women, but never a guy for a threesome. She wanted me and her boyfriend to do her at the same time. He put his cock in her anus and I was in her pussy. Let me tell you, the feeling was enormous. We both came about the same time and she was yelling at the top of her lungs. We all laid there and relaxed a bit. It was around midnight and there wasn't much foot traffic around. He went to the car and brought back a bottle of vodka, and a six pack. We drank it all and was buzzing. She then proceeded to give me a blowjob. I was pretty blasted. The next thing I knew, he started to suck my cock while she was licking my ass. I was too drunk to stop him, plus it felt pretty good. I came in his mouth and he drank it all up. He then told me that was the first time he ever did anything like that. He wanted to know if I had a girlfriend or wife that would do a foursome. I got their number and drove off. I went home and was thinking how I can get my wife to join in. Will she get mad at me for being unfaithful? I wasn't sure. She once told me that whatever I do, just don't let her know. I told her I had a friend that we are going to get together for dinner. About two weeks later, we all got together at a restaurant. We all got along fine. My wife excused herself and went to the bathroom. While she was in there, this girl dropped down below the table and proceeded to give her boyfriend and I an alternating blowjob/handjob. My wife returned to the table and noticed what was going on. She was shocked. I told her that she could help her out by sucking him off while his girlfriend suck me. She got mad and stormed out of the restaurant. I excused myself, zipped up and went after her. She was around the corner and was crying. I said I'm sorry and that we should go home. We haven't discuss this ever and I haven't kept in contact with the couple. I have been trying to find the right guy to make love (actually FUCK) to my wife. I am longing to see a large cock fucking her. I've been really depressed lately be cause she is not giving me enough sex. I told her that I want a threesome with another woman. I am hoping to find one to break the ice and eventually get a foursome. Thank you for hearing my story.
  13. Guest

How We Started Out

Turning 60 this year, I decided it was as good a time as any to document the experiences of my now deceased wife and myself in what is today called the lifestyle. I’ve outlined eight or ten experiences that I think are interesting. If there is interest, after you read this story, I will do my best to write them out. When we began thirty-plus years ago, it was called swapping or group sex or key clubs, but it was the same as it is now for the most part. I’m Doc. Marty, my wife of more than thirty years, passed away six years ago from lung cancer. I have remarried, but no longer participate in the lifestyle because my current wife has a different view on sex and love than Marty and I shared. There are still many in the Midwest that will remember some good times with Doc and Marty over the years. Let me give you a short personal history to give you some background. I was a Navy corpsman in Vietnam. When I returned, I worked in the Naval Hospital in San Diego. Hence, the nickname I got back then, Doc, stuck with me to this day. Marty’s father was a Senior Chief Petty Officer in the Navy and I met Marty when her father brought her to the hospital for some minor ailment. I was enchanted with this beautiful girl and her exotic looks. Let me explain. Her father was Philippine and about five foot five. Her mother was a White Russian refugee, about five foot ten, who escaped from China at the beginning of World War II only to be captured and imprisoned in the Philippines where she met her husband. Marty was as tall as her mother with the same great figure and had a dark complexion like her father. We hit it off, dated, and got married a couple years after we met, when I got out of the Navy. Marty and I moved to the Midwest where I attended pharmacy school and began my career. While still in school, we had our first daughter, Cara. Our second daughter, Maria, was born about two and a half years later after I graduated and started my career with a large drug chain. I guess you could say that moving and pregnancy led us toward the path of sex with others. Here’s the story of our first experience with another couple. Due to the fact that she was 2500 miles from her family and quite lonely, Marty put on more than sixty pounds with the first pregnancy. After Cara’s birth, Marty was upset with her figure and decided to go to the YWCA for exercise class to get back in shape. It was there she met and became good friends with Janie. Physically, they were very different. Marty was five foot ten barefooted, eventually got down to a weight of 125 pounds. I don’t know for sure but I suspect her measurements were something like 34” C-cup, 20” waist and 31” butt. Quite honestly, Marty had hardly any butt and was very slim hipped. Janie was barely five foot two. For most of the years I’ve known her, she has weighed between 150 and 180 pounds. She has always battled a weight problem. Measurements were about 36” DD cup, 30” waist and 39” hips. She was a dark haired fireplug with an engaging smile and a spirited personality. As they say, to know her was to love her. Janie, her husband Tom, and their two kids became regulars at our house. We often had them over for a cookout and we went to their place quite often also. When we got the bigger house with a pool just after Maria was born, our house became the place to be most of the time. I was working a lot of hours then because of a promotion I had earned, so Marty wasn’t getting the quality or quantity of sex she was used to getting. I got home late on a Friday night after the kids were in bed. Marty, Janie and Tom were all in the pool, skinny-dipping. Not aware of this, I went in and put on my swim trunks and fixed myself a tall drink. Setting my drink on the table by the pool, I leaped into the water, my eyes open, I realized that the others were without suits. Surprised, I broke the surface and looking at Marty saw her smile. When I asked why no swimwear, she just smiled more and said something about them being too cumbersome. About that moment, someone and had swam up behind me, tugged my trunks down and as I turned, grabbed my penis. Janie surprised me when her head broke the water surface and she was smiling up at me. Marty had moved over beside us and whispered in my ear that there were more surprises in store for me and she hoped I was in a good mood. So began my night to remember forever. Apparently because I had been working so much for the past several months, Marty had been spending most of her time with Janie and Tom. Needless to say, sex had not been a high priority with me and Marty had not been happy with that. She had let me know a couple times, but I had ignored her pleas. She had voiced her unhappiness to Janie and Janie introduced her to the vibrating dildo. That didn’t satisfy Marty for long. She likes the touching part of sex. So she and Janie had began physically satisfying each other by touching and using the dildo on the other. Not oblivious to everything, I had noticed that over the past few months Marty and Janie seemed to be a lot more physical in their relationship with a lot of touching and patting. Like a typical man, I didn’t put much thought into it. And from what I learned later, Tom didn’t notice as much as I had. Somewhere during this time, their relationship and activities began to be very intense. They were not only using the dildo but were orally satisfying each other. One night a few days before the swim party, Tom came home early from his softball game and found them in bed in a 69 position hungrily and passionately lapping each other’s pussies. The kids were in bed and Tom didn’t want to make a big scene and wake them, so he dropped his clothes in the hallway and marched into the bedroom with a big erection. Knowing they were caught and it could be trouble all around; the girls were ready to play along with whatever Tom wanted them to do. He told me he just couldn’t help himself; he had to bury his cock in Marty’s pussy. Marty didn’t object and apparently had several orgasms before Tom shot his load on her stomach. Janie had been sucking her tits all this time and kissing her passionately. They didn’t give him much time to recuperate before Janie climbed on his half-staff cock and Marty placed her pussy over his face. I was out of town at a company meeting so Marty and the kids spent the night there and Tom did his best to keep up with the girls into the wee hours of the morning. Marty, Janie and Tom had a long discussion about how they would tell me about their little escapade. That was when they came up with the idea of a skinny dip and Janie coming on to me. Marty knew that I was not aware of what was going on between her and Janie. She also was not sure how I would react because we had never really talked that much about sex. We just did it. And we were good together. We had done some experimentation with positions and such, but nothing else. I didn’t need porn to turn me on. I had Marty. What I didn’t realize was that Marty really enjoyed sex more than I knew and when I wasn’t providing it, she got desperate. With Janie holding on to my penis underwater, I began to get an erection. Apparently I had a stunned, deer-in-the-headlights look on my face. Marty wrapped her arms around me from behind and said that the three of them had something to discuss with me and they hoped I wouldn’t be mad. Not sure what she meant, but somewhat eager to find out what this was all about, I sort of smiled and said I could never be too mad at her. Tom had been hanging back up to this time and now he sort of closed in on our group of three. Sheepishly, he stuttered something about maybe the girls should tell me everything. So they did. And as the story unfolded and Janie continued to hold my penis in her hands, it got as hard as it had been in a long time. My immediate reaction to the story was that you couldn’t change history and I loved my wife very much. If this was what she needed to be happy in our relationship, so be it. Janie suggested we get out of the pool and go in the house because she wanted my cock in her pussy in a bad way and she didn’t want to wait any more. So, we got out of the pool, hurriedly dried off and when we entered the family room, Janie pushed me back on the couch, dropped between my legs and began to suck my cock like a Hong Kong whore. She had me to the point that I couldn’t hold it much longer when she stood up and climbed into my lap adjusting my cock so that it slid into her super slick pussy. She bounced on me for a minute or two and began to make noises that let me know she was having an orgasm. I couldn’t hold back any longer and shot a load into her very hot pussy. Janie rolled off me and settled on the couch next to me. She then told Marty that I had filled her with my cum and that Marty better get over to her and suck it out. Marty leaped up out of the chair where she had been sitting and watching. On her knees between Janie’s legs, she began to lick, suck and slurp the pussy I had just fucked. Every couple of seconds her eyes would look up at me to gage my reaction. When I smiled and said it was okay with me, she attacked Janie with gusto. While all this was going on, Tom had gone to the kitchen for a beer and made cocktails for the rest of us. I hadn’t really noticed, but I think he had been standing behind the couch when Janie reached her orgasm. As I was watching the girls, he handed me the fresh drink and asked me what I thought of them. I had seen pictures in magazines and watched a few porno flicks in the Navy with two women, but I had never witnessed this kind of activity in person. I realized that it really turned me on. Tom suggested that I get behind Marty and slide my very hard cock into her while she finished Janie. He then sat on the couch beside his wife and proceeded to fondle, kiss and suck her huge tits. As I fucked Marty from behind, I saw her hand go over and grab Tom’s cock. Soon, she had finished with Janie and was inching her way over to in front of Tom as I tried to keep my cock in her juiciness. Lost in the moment, I was aware that Marty was having an orgasm. I still wasn’t quite there so I continued to pound away as I watched Marty’s head bouncing up and down in Tom’s lap. I couldn’t actually see his cock in her mouth, but I knew that was what was happening. As Marty began her second orgasm, I was ready and I shot a good size load into her. Still on my knees, I crawled toward Janie and watched as my wife devoured another man’s cock. This was the kind of thing she had only done for me in the past. I knew she enjoyed it {unusual I am told}. {She told me later she enjoyed sucking cock and getting the juices from it because she knew that cock would bring her a lot of pleasure when it was hard again.} I was lost in the physical pleasure and erotic stimulation of what was going on around me. Never had a thought of jealousy or envy until later the next day. Marty and I talked for hours after Tom and Janie went home. We reaffirmed our love for each other. Marty didn’t apologize for what had transpired and the way it did, but she did ask for my understanding. She told me that I was the only man she loved and she loved having sex with me when I was around. She just needed it more than I had been able to offer it in the recent past. I told Marty that I loved her more than anything else and that I was sorry I had not been there to satisfy her sexual needs. I understood what had happened and I was okay with it as far as it had gone. I guess I was glad she wasn’t out in some bar looking for it from a stranger. She told me that had never crossed her mind. She said that if Janie hadn’t been such a willing participant, things probably would never have gone past Marty complaining. Marty said she couldn’t explain it, but she felt like she wanted sex every day and wouldn’t mind it two or three times a day if it didn’t get in the way of taking care of the girls. She said she knew that was an impossibility, but it was something she just felt she wanted. After that first night with Janie and Tom, the frequency of our sex improved to three or four times a week. Regardless what time I got home, regardless how tired I was, if I could get it up, I tried my best to satisfy Marty’s cravings. We averaged two weekends a month with Janie and Tom. Marty and Janie continued to play together once or twice a week with my and Tom’s knowledge and approval. At least we knew where the girls were getting their loving. The four of us attended some key parties with five or six other couples that we had come to know. Janie really loved the big parties where she could have all the men and women she wanted.
  14. Guest

10 Inches Next Door!

It was summer of 2007 in Philadelphia, Hubby had been overseas for over a year. I had been with a couple of guys in the past year or so, but had not felt the warmth of a man’s hard dick for a while. I had used my Battery Operated Boyfriend on a few occasions but was not feeling too Horney and was not really looking for male attention. At least that’s what I thought till I went over to Chris's. Chris lived 2 doors down from me. He was 10 inch long. Hmmm, I am jumping ahead of myself here that part comes later. He was 37, 5 ft. 8, with a nice chiseled body, short black hair, and clean cut with a thin French cut mustache. Looked a lot like Freddy Mercury, and did I mention he had 10 inches of Hot Manhood?! Slim build, not a body builder but in shape, cut with a 6 pack, and nice muscular arms. Arms…hmm….did I mention the 10 inch probe? I used to go hang out on his front porch and talk about all sorts of things as just friends. He was a single divorced dad, was totally devoted to his daughter, and was not in a relationship because that would take him away from taking care of his 16 year old. I am 5’4”, with green eyes and naturally curly long dirty blonde hair at about 120lbs in a size 2 with B cups. It was the thinnest I had been in my life, and I was all too happy to show it off. Carefree for the first time, I was always wearing something short and cute or formfitting to show off my hourglass figure.' Overall we were neighbors, who had met because he was on his porch having a beer with his friends when I would come out to my porch to have a smoke. I never really noticed him until one night one of his friends saw me come out and convinced him to wave and invite me to join them. He would talk in his smooth deep voice…about all kinds of things, from politics to music. He was a classic rock fan and a huge Eagles fanatic. One time he had a friend over, and we all sat on the porch talking non stop while they drank beer. They started to talk about earlier in the day, when I had been pulling weeds from the flower bed out front of my place wearing a very short shorts, with a tight tank top in red, white, and blue. And how they had been admiring the view. The shorts were so short that as I bent over they would reveal my ass cheeks a bit too much giving me a wedgy. I just laughed and said, yeah that was too short and would not be seen again. Later on I found out that he had been checking me out since I had moved in. Every time I went on my front porch and he was on his….he had been watching. I could not see him and had only noticed him a few time. When we caught each others eye, I just gave him a polite neighborly smile. He always had a beer in hand and was trying to look relaxed and chilled out. One night I was at his place watching some ball game, just chatting when I looked over at him and our eyes met, nothing was said but a chill went down my spine ending at my pussy, which I noticed was sopping wet and throbbing to find out what equipment he had hidden in his jeans. I noticed myself clenching and unclenching my cunt without even knowing I was doing it. With each clench of my pussy my panties were getting wetter and wetter, and I was just wishing to be out of those Jeans with his dick kissing my ovaries. At that point it did not matter if he was Big or small, cut or uncut. I just wanted his hard penis in me right then and there! I must have shivered because he looked over towards me, and then he traced my gaze back to his crotch. I saw movement under his jeans, lots of movement. He did not miss the naughty smile on my face. He moved towards me slowly, and without a word our lips met. I was happy to be sitting down as the second his lips touched mine, my legs gave way. My body shook with a nervous excitement and anticipation of what was to come. He knew I was eager to be his plaything. His lips were as soft, as I knew they would be. He did not disappoint in his technique either. He took it slow, holding my head in his strong but gentle grip, slowly nibbling on my lower lip before inserting his wet tongue in my mouth. I could imagine his tongue on my pink, wet, shaven pussy, and I would have loved to feel it there….but NEXT TIME. I was in the mood for one thing and one thing only, getting that hot cock inside me NOW. My pussy was commanding me to ,move fast and give her attention. She was becoming wetter and more swollen as each moment passed and I could feel my juices creating a warm wet path as they flowed down my trembling thighs. The kiss was not long, and I felt I would climax without him ever touching my pussy or caressing my body elsewhere! I just longed to rip his clothes off of him, which would have taken strength which I could not muster right now. With my arms around his neck all I held him as tightly as I could. Slowly, as if reading my mind, my wish came true. He moved his hand down, slowly caressing my neck working his way down to my breast… feeling my taut nipple. I was breathing deeply and enjoying the kissing and fondling, my pussy was thinking her own thoughts. Adrenalin is a wonderful thing as suddenly a super human strength came over me, I quickly eliminated any obstructions between us and had his hard penis in my hand, which did not disappoint in the least. My mouth was busy with his, but my hands did the looking for me and perfectly measured the length on the demands of the bower of bliss between my legs. His wild lance was finally free and as I wrapped both my hands around him lengthwise, I was pleasantly surprised to find my fingertips could scarcely touch my palms for all his girth. One purr of pleasure followed another, escaping my cock hungry mouth in a lustful desperation. I started stroking his massive horse, massaging it inch by inch. (Did I mention it was 10 inches of solid meat!) Moaning, I slid down and flicked my tongue across the tip of his well formed knob. Even before I dared to peak, I tasted his warm wet juice. For the first time I looked at his joystick, it was more than I had hoped for. Handsomely formed, with bulging veins and so much like my favorite “BOB”, but real. I am sure that he must have been used to cast the mold for my treasured toy. Glancing upwards, my eyes thanked Chris for shaving, now I could give each part of his manhood the attention they deserved. I opened my lips and his hot rod snaked effortlessly down my throat as I felt his balls against my chin. Oh my fucking god! This is heaven. My head began bobbing back and forth effortlessly. Every time my lips reached the helmet of his soldier boy, a little spout of sap was my reward. I would revel in the flavor, eager to feel his balls on my chin again. Satisfied that he was at full attention, my arbor commanded to move forward. I clutched my legs taking pleasure in a petite orgasm which I declared with a loud groan. In shared recognition of the final goal, Chris drew me up and as if by magic, in an instant I was standing naked before him, my pussy exposed. I felt cool air chill my crotch as a sigh escaped me. Unconsciously, I spun around and bowed over the couch. My pussy was moist and ready to provide accommodation. It was taking too long! Why is Chris waiting? Where is that enormousness dick and why is it not inside me? I was getting frustrated at the delay. Why is he not inspecting me with that probe? I felt his hands spread my buttocks. An instant of panic shivered through me. But not because of his size, I could feel my nectar seep down and wondered if I was too sopping to really experience him. My body knew what she was doing, to take this member deep inside. I had to be well juiced. A scream of joy burst forth when I first felt his manhood enter and continue to plow deep into my secret garden! “Oh, God YES! YES!” I cried in instant climax which extended thru my loins, up my spine and down to my toes. This animal was thrusting into me hard and fast now, and I was enjoying each powerful plunge with echoing sounds of ecstasy and fulfillment. Each thrust was sending a new wave of pleasure and I announced this fact with screams of “Harder, don’t stop! Yes! Yes!” I felt a flood of warmth deep inside me and I howled as orgasm swelled once again and my entire body whimpered uncontrollably. Realizing he had exploded his load in me and was going to remove his dart of lust from my craving body, I used my fit and hungry corset to squeeze yet another climax of sweet agony from his seemingly retreating stalk. He was breathing deeply, completely spent, his body limp atop me. I could feel his organ yielding, becoming softer and eventually slipping out coming to rest, fulfilled on my soft thigh, but the waves of satisfaction were still engulfing my body as I felt Chris move from me. Slowly, I turned, and saw him flopped next to me. I put my fingers to his lips, in an gesture of “Let’s keep this a secret.” I slowly pulled my jeans on, but not before using my panties to wipe our mingled juices from my pleased body. I steadied myself as I stood up, and with a very satisfied bounce, headed back home. Clutching my panties I put them to my nose, smelling the beautiful aroma of fulfillment. I licked my lips and savored his salty pre-cum on my lips. When I reached the porch steps, I stopped and just stood there, wondering, fantasizing about what it would feel like in my ass, and perhaps if one of his friends would like to help out, the next time. It was a good evening! Not to mention tonight when I am lying here with my hubby, writing this story, and caressing his hard cock which will be my reward.
  15. I’m Margaret. I’ve been married for 38 years, it’s been mostly happy but my husband has become very restless over the past few years and hurt me a lot but I still love him and we’re still together and looking forward to many more years together. He was 60 years old 2 years ago and our daughters and myself arranged a surprise cruise of the Greek Islands for his birthday. I was 58 and of course, I was going to be traveling with him!!! We left home early on the day of our cruise en route to Rome and it was not a good day. Our luggage was lost in Amsterdam and we had to travel to the cruise ship with nothing but what we were wearing. The first two days were very difficult, we were ragged, we were uptight and we had none of our own clothes to wear and although we were coping it was very stressful. On the second night we went for our meal, it was excellent and I was able to wear some clothes I had borrowed from a couple we had met, and I had bought some new underwear, at least I had a change of clothing. After the meal we decided to visit some of the many bars on board but as is usual when we are on holiday we had a fallout about something trivial and separated. My husband went to a bar and I went to see one of the entertainment shows on board. I had a glass of wine from the meal with me and was sitting watching the show when one of the ship’s officers approached me and asked me if I wanted a drink. He looked early 30’s and I’m not sure if he was English or not but he spoke good English and was very good looking and I really liked the look of him in his uniform! I said thank you but no and settled back to watch the show. After the show finished the music started and so did the dancing. I was getting ready to go back to our room but the same officer came up to me and asked me to dance, I said no but he grabbed my hand and pulled me up onto the dance floor. We danced for a few dances then a slow dance came on and he held me close to him, I could feel him hard through his trousers and was quite shocked when he pulled me on to it so I moved away from him. We danced like this for a few dances then he lifted my face up and kissed me lightly on the lips, I didn’t know what to do so I kept my head down but after another few dances he kissed me again but this time I kissed him back and put my arms round him as we danced slowly and I didn’t push him away this time!! We kissed a few times and the kisses lasted longer each time then he asked if I wanted to go outside for some fresh air. I said yes, picked up my bag and we went outside hand in hand. I could say there was no real intention on my part to go any further than kissing, I just wanted to be kissed and held tight, it had been a hard few days with everything that had happened, but I’m not stupid and I suppose that was never likely to happen, I knew what he wanted and maybe I wanted the same. I admit I had thought about it when we were dancing and had wondered how far I could go but I had only ever had sex with one man and that was my husband! I didn’t get much time to think about it when we went outside because we had just got onto the deck when he stopped and kissed me properly this time and I kissed him back, my arms round his neck, his hands squeezing my backside and rubbing his cock into me. I didn’t move away, I actually moved and rubbed against him, it was obvious now what he wanted and I think I wanted it too. We stood kissing like that for at least 5 minutes, both moving against each other and it felt so good! This was the first time I had really kissed another man since I’ve been married and I especially liked it when he touched my lips with his tongue. Then we started walking on the deck and every few minutes we kissed and each time it was better than the time before, I really liked kissing him as he was pulling me onto his now very hard cock and squeezing my backside. Then he started touching and feeling my breasts and I was getting very aroused by what was happening!!! We kept walking hand in hand for about 15 or 20 minutes, still kissing every few minutes with him pulling me onto his cock with one hand on my backside and the other rubbing my breasts. As we kissed I was moving up against him with my hands on his backside pulling him onto me and we never spoke to each other at all, the sexual tension was unbelievable and I could feel a real tingle between my legs, the first time for years. I wondered where this was going and couldn’t believe what I was doing as we kept kissing and touching. As we walked past a lifeboat station he pulled me in behind one of the boats and as we continued to kiss he put his hands up under my top and unclipped my bra. I made no attempt to stop him as he lifted it up off my breasts. He just held them in his hands for a few minutes as we kept kissing then he lifted up my top. My breasts and nipples felt swollen and I put my hands on the back of his head and pulled him onto them, still rubbing against him and breathing heavily, how far was I going to let him go? Soon he started rubbing then kissing and licking my breasts and nipples. I had already gone further than I had expected to but I liked him sucking my breasts into his mouth and I was still pushing up against his very hard cock at the same time. Then he took my hand and put it on his cock and I touched it properly for the first time as I moved my hand along it’s length. It was so big, probably not much longer than my husband’s but so much thicker and I let out a quiet moan as I felt it. This was getting serious now!! I think I wanted to take it out and hold it but I still didn't think I could go all the way with him. I had never felt like this before and I just wondered how far I could go, I wondered if I could just let him make me come, I really needed an orgasm and soon. He continued to kiss me and squeeze my backside and breasts as I squeezed and rubbed his cock, it was so big. Suddenly I felt his hand between my legs, it happened so quickly but I knew it would happen but I wanted it there as well and I did nothing to take it away and for the first time that night I opened my legs wider for him. I wondered if he could feel how wet I was through my knickers, my husband had always said I got very wet easily and I really liked him touching me as I kept holding and rubbing his cock. He kept it there, squeezing my pussy and rubbing his thumb on the front of my nice new white silk knickers before he pulled them to the side and touched my bare pussy for the first time. It was fantastic as I opened my legs even further and kissed him hard and he let out a quiet moan when he touched me and felt how wet I was and I think he knew then that I was ready to have sex with him. I let him touch it for a few minutes before I put my hand on top of his to stop him then he asked me if I was OK, I thought about it then said yes and kissed him again. I took my hand away from his then put my arms back round his neck and rubbed up against him again. He must have known then that that I was going to have sex with him. I had never really been keen on sex but I knew that I wanted this man inside me and I wanted him to make love to me and then fuck me! Who would have thought it? It was so exciting having another man feeling and touching my pussy but I had never even looked at another man in nearly 40 years never mind having a man half my age with his hand up my skirt, rubbing and touching me in between my legs. He continued to squeeze and rub it then tried to put a finger into me but my knickers were stopping him and I was hoping he would pull them down. I put my hand back on his cock and we kissed and rubbed each other for a few minutes before he asked me if he could kiss my pussy. I immediately said no but I wanted him to kiss it so much, something I didn’t let my husband do very often. I had been thinking about it anyway, I knew it would come to this but only my husband had ever kissed me between my legs but I didn’t take his hand away and I had a nice feeling between my legs as he kept one hand on my pussy and continued to gently squeeze my breasts with his other hand as we kissed and I wondered what to do next. This was it, I knew I would need to decide how much further to let him go or just try to stop him. I couldn’t really believe what was happening here. I was behind a lifeboat with a stranger, a man I had met barely an hour ago, I was old enough to be his mother, I was a grandmother but I was also a very aroused woman and here he was with one hand between my legs rubbing and squeezing me, my bra and top were round my neck, he had my left breast in his mouth and I was rubbing his large cock. I also knew that I wanted his head between my legs giving me an orgasm then I wanted him to put his cock into me. It didn’t take long and it wasn’t a difficult decision, I think I had already made my mind up some time ago, I really wanted this man and I knew then I was going to have sex with him. I put my arms back round his neck and kissed him hard and I couldn't believe it when I whispered into his mouth and asked him to make me come then opened my mouth for his tongue. I had never done that before for my husband but it seemed so natural to do it this time. I couldn’t see his face in the dark but I think he smiled when I said that because he knew he was going to get what he wanted but so was I. I was going to have sex with another man for the first time and I was so excited about it. I couldn’t believe what I was going to let him do to me! I was going to let him kiss my pussy first then have sex with me and I couldn’t wait for it to happen. It had taken only a short time to get to this but I knew what I needed and wanted from him, I wanted him inside me and making love to me. I didn’t expect it but he took his hand away from between my legs and pulled my top back down then lifted up my face with both hands and we kissed. As he slowly put his tongue into my mouth our tongues touched for the first time and I thought I would come in my knickers, I couldn’t believe just how good it was. We kissed for a long time with our tongues in and out of each others mouths and I liked it when he touched my teeth with his tongue then sucked my tongue into his mouth and I liked touching his lips with my tongue. I stopped our kiss and said “please make me come” and pushed him down, I really needed an orgasm and my knickers were soaking wet. I thought he might have been in a hurry to get my knickers off but he moved down very, very slowly, squeezing and kissing my breasts through my top then kissing the front of my skirt before he got to his knees. I told him to hurry up as he put his hands behind me and squeezed my backside for a few minutes before he started lifting my skirt up very slowly. He really knew how to turn a woman on and soon he was kissing and licking my legs as he pulled the skirt up until my knickers and pussy were in front of him. I didn’t know how much he could see in the dark but he kissed my pussy through my knickers, they were soaking wet and he must have been able to taste me. He kept lifting my skirt until he could kiss my belly button and I held up my skirt for him as I was forcing my pussy into his face as he kissed and licked along the top of my knickers and he continued to do this as he slowly pulled them down. When he got to my hairs he sucked them into his mouth and kissed them for a few minutes before he continued to pull my knickers further down. Soon they were between my legs and he had to push my legs further apart to pull them away from my very wet pussy, they were stuck between my legs. He continued to pull them down slowly, always kissing and licking my pussy and the inside of my legs, it felt so good and I was really ready for him. He pulled my knickers down to my knees then kissed and licked me for a few minutes and I told him I was ready to come but I couldn’t open my legs enough for him with my knickers at my knees so he pulled them down to my ankles before taking my sandals off and removing my knickers completely as I stepped out of them. He was only the second man I had ever let take my knickers off and I liked it and I felt so good about it as I held up my skirt and opened my legs further for him. I was wide open now and I couldn’t believe how much I wanted to have sex with him. I heard other passengers go past us and I wondered what they would have said if they had seen me with my skirt at my waist, no knickers on, legs wide open and ready to have sex with one of the ship’s officers who had his head between my legs!! It felt wonderful and I was so excited as I wondered what my husband would have said if he could have seen me! It had taken him just over an hour to get my knickers off and I couldn’t believe what I was going to let him do to me. I didn’t know if he would try to put his cock into me or continue kissing it but I didn’t really care, I just wanted something between my legs. I really needed an orgasm so I put my hands behind his head and pulled his face onto my pussy but he just took his time after he took my sandals off as he opened my legs again before he slowly made his way back up still kissing and licking my legs. He then opened me up even further and kissed my pussy for a few minutes then eventually I felt him put his tongue into me, it was absolutely unbelievable and I came almost immediately onto his face. He continued kissing and licking me and I wrapped one of my legs round his shoulder so that he could get his tongue further into me. It felt so good and I was really enjoying it. I felt his tongue go back into me and I wanted more as I was rubbing against his face. He had his hands on my backside pulling me towards him and we continued like this for a few minutes until I felt another orgasm coming and held his face even tighter into my pussy. When I came again, it was fantastic, I was making quite a bit of noise by this time and hoped nobody could hear me but I didn't really care, it was so good. He kept kissing and licking me as I was coming and I hoped it would never stop. I had never wanted to come so much! It had been a few weeks since I had last had an orgasm but this had been so much better and I wanted more and soon. Eventually I calmed down as he continued to kiss and lick me and the inside of my legs. I pulled him up and kissed him hard as I tried to open his trousers and get his huge cock out. I wanted to touch it and feel it in my hand then make him come between my legs but he held onto my hand as I kept telling him how much I wanted him inside me, I really wanted to have sex with him after what had happened and if he hadn’t known before then he certainly he knew now. He kissed me and asked me if I wanted to go back to his room. Of course I did, I wanted my first time with another man to be done properly not behind a lifeboat. I kissed him again then I slipped my sandals back on and straightened my clothes and fastened my bra again before we went back on deck and he put my new knickers into his pocket but I knew my bra would be off again soon as well! I was so excited by what was happening to me, I didn't think I could have let another man give me oral sex so soon after meeting him and I knew what he was going to give me in his room and I couldn't wait for it to happen. This time it was me kissing him as we walked to his room, each time I was rubbing and squeezing his cock and kept wondering what it would be like to have him inside me while he kept putting his hand up my skirt and rubbing between my legs. I was very wet and so excited and really liked him touching me now that I had made my mind up to let him have sex with me, it wouldn’t be long now and to be honest I didn’t want to wait much longer for him to be inside me. I kept wondering what his cock would look like. I already knew it was big but my husband’s cock was the only one I had ever really seen up close. Would I be able to satisfy him and do the things he would want us to do? I knew he would want me to put his cock into my mouth and there was no way I would do that but I would probably kiss it for him, I just wondered what it would taste like. Would he be able to put it all into me? What would he think if I told him I had only ever had sex with one man? Would we make love or would he just fuck me? I really wanted both! What would he think when he saw me with no clothes on? Would he still want to have sex with me? But I also knew that I really wanted to have sex with him and I wanted him deep inside me as soon as possible. All these things were going through my mind when we reached a trapdoor which he opened and he went down the steps before me then turned to help me down. As I went down slowly he was kissing and massaging the back of my legs, my ankles first, behind my knees then onto my backside. I had no knickers on and when he opened me up from the back he couldn’t help but see how ready I was, he had already made me come twice behind the lifeboat and I was very wet for him. He started to kiss and touch me from the back and put his fingers into me, my pussy was throbbing and I just wanted him inside me soon. I was close to another orgasm and I don’t know how I managed it but I turned round on the steps and my pussy was straight in front of his face, he just looked at it for a few minutes then he pulled me to him and started kissing and licking it again saying my pussy was so beautiful and that I tasted so good. I couldn’t open my legs enough for him this time but he did this for a few minutes then he lifted me down and we kissed and rubbed each other for a few minutes at the bottom of the steps before he took my hand as we almost ran to his room, we both knew what was next! I was very excited and so wet and I couldn’t begin to describe the feeling between my legs but it felt so good. My heart was beating fast and I was breathing heavily. I really wanted to have sex with him and I couldn't believe how much I wanted him kissing and touching me before he put his enormous cock into me. I had never felt like this before but it was so good. When we got inside I was all over him, I helped him take his jacket off and was soon tearing at his shirt. It didn’t take me long and soon he had only his trousers on so I took my top and bra off and went over to him and held my chest to his. He had nice soft hairs on his chest and it felt really nice just rubbing my breasts against them. My nipples were bigger and harder than they had ever been before and as I moved and rubbed them against him I moaned quietly into his mouth as we kissed, my arms around his neck again, his hands holding my breasts, his cock digging into me and I asked him again to fuck me but he said “not yet ”. I kissed him hard as I put my hand back on his hard cock and rubbed it. After about five minutes of kissing and touching each other he took each of my nipples into his mouth then kissed and sucked them for a few minutes as I pushed them further into his mouth. He stepped back and told me I was a very beautiful woman and that I had wonderful breasts before he started taking his trousers off. I quickly removed my skirt and soon we were both naked. I sat on the edge of the bed and he walked over to me and stood in front of me. He looked absolutely fantastic, he was tanned all over and quite muscular but his cock was unbelievable. I had never seen anything like it, it was so big and so thick, much bigger than I had ever imagined and I thought I could come again just by looking at him. It was 3 or 4 inches longer than my husband’s and at least twice maybe three times as thick! There was no way he would get it all inside me but I was going to let him try anyway! He was very hairy between his legs and there was a nice smell from him, I hadn’t noticed it before as I held his cock in both of my hands and just looked at it for a few minutes. He wasn’t circumcised and although I knew that he wanted me to put it into my mouth I just couldn’t do it but I had no problem kissing and rubbing it. It tasted good as he moved closer and put his hands behind my head as I lifted up his cock then kissed and licked his balls, they were huge as well. I pulled him closer to me by putting both my hands on his backside then I started kissing his belly button, same as he did to me, then his hairs and that was where the nice smell was coming from. I kept rubbing and kissing his cock, it was so big and hard and he let me do this for a few minutes before lifted my head, looked at me and kissed me again then asked me if I was ready. He said he wanted to make love to me, I just wanted him to fuck me, we could make love later! I was so excited, I hadn’t had proper sex with my husband for years and I thought I was going to faint with the excitement, I could barely breathe as I said yes. I moved back on his bed and laid on my back, put my feet on his bed then opened my legs wide for him, I wanted him to have another look at what I was offering him. I had never done that for my husband but I really wanted this man to have a good look at what was between my legs! I couldn’t begin to describe the feeling between my legs as I opened them for him. My pussy was wide open and was really throbbing at the thought of him putting his huge cock into me. I wondered if he could see the effect he had on me but he must have liked what he saw because he moaned as he looked at me before he put his head back in between my legs and kissed my pussy. I moved up against his face and I had never felt anything like it as he kept kissing then sucking the insides of my legs and pussy into his mouth before he put his tongue back into me and then slowly worked his way up to my clitoris which he licked then sucked into his mouth for a few minutes. He was very good with his tongue and I was just about ready to come again when I pulled him up, kissed him hard and told him I wanted him inside me so he moved up between my legs and lifted them onto his shoulders, I was wide open and so ready for him for him as I put my legs round his neck as I pulled him onto me. He looked at me and told me again I was beautiful as I moaned loudly. I can honestly say that I had never wanted sex as much as I did at that moment and I just wanted his cock as far into me as it could possibly go and I told him to hurry up and fuck me. I don’t think I had ever used that word as often as I had that night but that was exactly what I wanted him to do to me. He tried to put it into me for a few minutes and couldn’t but his cock was between my legs rubbing me up and down. I opened my legs even further as he moved against me and soon I felt another orgasm coming on. I kept pushing against him and I came again for the third time. After a few minutes he looked down at me and smiled when I told him to try again. He held my legs open and kissed and licked the back of my legs all the way down to my pussy where he licked me for a few minutes, I held the back of his head and pushed myself onto his face then I felt him put his tongue as far into me as he could before he moved back up to open my legs even further and tried again. I’ll never forget the way he looked at me and after a few minutes I felt the head of his cock finally enter me, he kept still for a few minutes before pushing it slowly further into me. It was really stretching me between my legs but it felt so good. I was pushing hard against him and I felt it sliding in a little bit at a time. He stopped after about 5 minutes then let my legs down slowly and lay down on top of me. We kissed some more and when he said that I was too tight I told him it was probably because he was only the second man to ever be inside me and he let out a moan and pushed his cock in the other few inches until he was into the hilt. I could feel his hairs up against me between my legs and I also moaned loudly and asked him not to move because he was too big but I already felt another orgasm coming so I kept moving and rubbing up against him until I came again. It was so good to have a really hard cock inside me again, I didn’t think a man could be so hard. I put my legs round his and held his backside so he couldn’t move and told him to wait until I got used to the size of his cock. It felt so big and hard between my legs and was really stretching my pussy but it was wonderful, I had never thought it could be so good. We kissed for a few minutes then he pushed himself up on his arms, looked down at me and said I looked so beautiful. I just moaned and pushed up against him and put my arms around his neck and pulled his head down then we kissed again. I put my tongue back into his mouth and let him put his into mine and we kissed like that for about 5 minutes and it felt so good. I really loved kissing him and having his cock inside me at the same time and I kept pushing up against him as we laid together, it was so hard and so deep inside me I couldn’t believe it. It was touching me in places that had never been touched before and I wanted so much more of it. I was beginning to get used to his thick cock so I unwrapped my legs from his, moved up against him and told him again to fuck me. We kissed for a few more minutes with our tongues then he started moving his cock out of me a bit at a time, it was wonderful. Eventually he took it right out then pushed it fully back in to the hilt in one movement. He did this a few times before he started fucking me and it went in easier each time. Every time he took it out I moved up against him so I would be able to feel it moving in and out of me. After a few minutes I felt another orgasm coming, and told him to slow down as I was ready to come again. He did and then fucked me very, very slowly through my orgasm as we kissed. I came so hard on his cock it was unbelievable and I felt I would never stop coming as I was pushing up against him. He was a wonderful lover and I wanted to feel him deep inside me for a long time. He kept moving slowly inside me and after a few minutes I kissed him again and told him to come inside me if he wanted to. Almost immediately he started coming, he must have been holding it back and once he started he must have kept coming inside me for about 5 minutes. I lifted his head up and kissed him and kept kissing him all the way through his orgasm as I could feel him coming deep inside me. He kept pushing his cock further into me and I could feel his juices running out of me, down between my legs. I had forgotten what it felt like for a man to come inside me, my husband hadn’t been able to for a long time and it felt so good. When he eventually stopped he laid back on top of me and when I told him that it was the best sex I had ever had in my life, he said no woman had ever made him come as much and kissed him so much. We just lay there for a few minutes, still kissing with our tongues then he got up and went to the toilet to get me a towel to wipe myself. I couldn’t believe what had just happened, I had just let a complete stranger come inside me and I could still feel it running down between my legs but it had been wonderful and I wanted him to do it again as soon as he could. I’d had the biggest cock I’d ever seen in my life right up inside me and I’d loved it! Since I had met him at the show a short time ago I had let him take my knickers off, he had given me oral sex and made me come twice behind a lifeboat, I had already come three times in his room, I had kissed and licked his huge cock, I had let him have a good look at my pussy and I had asked him to fuck me several times. I also knew I wanted more and he looked absolutely fantastic as I wiped between my legs. Just looking at him made me want to have sex with him and have his huge cock inside me again. I noticed that his cock was still leaking after coming inside me so I slid down the bed to wipe it with the towel. He moved towards me and kneeled on the bed and I started rubbing it again before moving closer to kiss it. It was still so hard and as I kissed it I felt it getting even bigger and harder. I kissed his hairs which were soaking with both our juices and as I knew this was never likely to happen again I closed my eyes and for the first time ever put the head of a cock into my mouth, it tasted OK so I tried to put more of it into my mouth. It was so big but I still managed to use my tongue on it when he was in my mouth. He then moved forward slightly and held the back of my head and started moving his cock very slowly in and out of my mouth, moaning quietly. If I had known it was as good as this I would have let him put it in my mouth earlier. We did this for a few minutes then he said he wanted to taste me again and he moved his head back down between my legs and started kissing and licking my pussy again. I moved so that we were lying side by side, my head was between his legs with his cock in my mouth and his head was between mine. I was really enjoying the oral sex, it was so much better than I had ever expected and it felt good with him kissing and touching my pussy at the same time. He was good with his tongue and fingers and touched me in all the right places as he put his fingers into me and rubbed my pussy. I put as much of him as I could into my mouth and soon I could feel him getting ready to come again. I didn’t want him to come in my mouth or over my face so I took it out of my mouth, kissed then licked the head of it and told him I wanted him to come inside me again. I moved back up and opened my legs for him again. We kissed for a few minutes, he was squeezing my breasts and kissing my hard nipples before he moved back on top of me and pushed his enormous cock back into me. It went in a lot easier this time and soon he was fucking me very slowly again. It didn’t take long before I could feel he was just about ready but as we kissed I could also feel another orgasm coming. I told him I was coming again and he managed to hold back until we both moaned loudly and started to come at the same time. I opened my legs further and put them round his as we just fucked each other very slowly, moving against each other with my arms round his neck, kissing him and our tongues touching in each others mouths all the way through our orgasms as I felt him coming inside me for the second time as I was coming on his cock at the same time and I really liked that! If that was making love then I wanted more of it! There are no words to describe the sensations going through my whole body, we just kept coming and coming together and it was wonderful, I couldn’t get enough of him and I didn’t want it to stop. It seemed forever before we eventually stopped coming and we both lay there out of breath for about 5 minutes, my legs still wrapped round him and our juices running down between my legs again before I told him I had to get back to my room. I could have let him fuck me all night and I would have really liked to have slept with him and then have sex again in the morning but I knew I had to get back. He took his time as he slowly pulled his wonderful cock out of me then slowly moved down me kissing and sucking my breasts and still very hard nipples. He put his head back in between my legs and although he had just come inside me he opened me up and put his tongue back inside me then kissed and licked me and the inside of my legs for a few minutes. He was very good at it and I just lay there quietly moaning, legs wide open and my hands on the back of his head moving up against his face. He was sucking my pussy into his mouth when I told him to make me come again. He moved up slightly and sucked my clitoris into his mouth again before he started licking my pussy and it didn't take long until I put my legs onto his shoulders and round his neck then pulled him further into me as I came again on his face, it was so good and he kept kissing and licking me all the way through my orgasm. It was unbelievable and I didn’t want it to end as he gently kissed my pussy after I had come. Then he got up and gave me the towel again before I got dressed then he gave me my knickers back and I put them back on. He put his trousers and shirt back on then walked me to the door of his room where we kissed again for a few minutes, our tongues touching in each other’s mouths. I could taste our sex on his mouth and tongue when we kissed and he asked if we could meet again before the end of the cruise because he wanted to have sex with me again. I moaned into his mouth as we kissed and I put my hand back between his legs. He was still so hard and I asked him if he wanted to fuck me again before I went back to my room and he said yes as we moved back towards his bed. It was so good, we didn’t just tear our clothes off, we kissed, we touched and we felt each other. He was squeezing my breasts, touching between my legs, touching my backside while I was rubbing and holding his cock and pulling him tight to me, holding his backside as well while rubbing my breasts against him. When we kissed our tongues were just touching and I liked that then he kissed my neck and my eyes and ears before I opened his shirt and put my arms round him. He took my tongue into his mouth and I thought that was really nice. I took his shirt off then kissed and licked his chest and nipples, he looked absolutely great and soon he lifted my top up over my head. He kissed my breasts through my bra for a few minutes before he unclipped it again and I let it fall to the ground. My breasts felt wonderful, they were swollen and my nipples were huge and very hard and I rubbed them against him before he sucked them into his mouth and squeezed my breasts as I was feeding them into his mouth again, I couldn’t believe how much I wanted to have sex with him again and have him inside me. I sat on the bed and unbuckled his trousers then helped him take them off. I never ever thought I would ever say it but when I looked at him again I thought his cock was beautiful and I actually wanted it back inside my mouth! I didn’t think twice this time, I held it with both hands then kissed it before I put it straight back into my mouth, at least I knew where it had been, it had been inside me for the last hour. He moaned then started moving it in and out as I kissed it and sucked him further into my mouth. I managed to get a lot more of it in this time as he put his hands behind my head pulling me onto his cock and my hands were round it rubbing it and trying to push more of it in to my mouth. I was ready to come and wanted him inside me again so much. He took it out of my mouth and I kissed it again before I moved back on the bed and opened my legs again for him. I still had my skirt and knickers on so he unfastened my skirt and kissed my pussy through my knickers, they were soaking wet then for the second time that night he pulled them off me, they had only been back on for about 20 minutes! I opened my legs wide for him, I wanted to let him to look at me again and show him what he was getting from me. He looked at me and said I was so beautiful again before he put his head back in between my legs and kissed and licked my pussy for a few minutes before he moved back on top of me and very slowly pushed it all the way back in to me. We just lay still for a few minutes, we never spoke at all and I’ll never forget how good it felt with him inside me. We started kissing again and then he started fucking me, slowly then slightly faster than before and it was wonderful, he kept taking it right out of me then putting it back in so I kept moving up against him to feel it moving in and out of me. I told him to come when he was ready and we were still kissing when I could feel him starting to come inside me again. He took it out of me as he was coming and rubbed himself as he came all over my belly and in between my legs then he put it back into me and I came again very quickly. We lay for a few minutes before he took it out of me then he moved up and put his wonderful cock between my breasts then rubbed my nipples with it. It was a nice feeling and his wet cock felt really nice on my nipples as he rubbed them. I moved forward slightly and put it back into my mouth although he had just come and I could taste him this time and it was ok. I had made my mind up, I was going to let him come in my mouth, something my husband had always wanted me to do for him. He let me kiss and suck it for a few minutes before he moved up to me and started moving it in and out of my mouth. He must have known what I was going to do because he closed his eyes as I started rubbing and kissing it. Then I started sucking and licking the head of it before opening my mouth as far as I could and put it back into my mouth. He must have liked it because he let out a loud moan and held the back of my head. It felt so nice as I was using my tongue on it and I could feel him moving against me as I was working on it, moving my head up and down and putting as much as I could into my mouth. It was so good and I was really enjoying it when I heard him say he was ready to come again. I kept it in my mouth as long as I could but took it out just as he started coming and he came all over my breasts and face as I continued to rub it. I had never seen so much come out of a man and he was coming all over me. He was still coming when I put it back into my mouth and let him finish his orgasm and it felt so good, the oral sex was unbelievable and to think I had never done it before. When he finally stopped coming I just kept it in my mouth kissing and licking the head of it as he moaned and moved slowly in and out before he eventually took it out and rubbed it along my lips and on my face then he said that it was the best orgasm he had ever had. He said again that no woman had made him come as much and I felt really good about that. I was still gently rubbing and squeezing it and I still didn’t know how he managed to get it all into me but I knew I wanted him back inside me and coming again before I went back to my room. We laid beside each other as we kissed and touched for a few minutes and I liked it when we could taste each other‘s sex on our mouths again before I moved on top him and rubbed his cock up and down my pussy before I slowly pushed it back into me. It seemed to go even further into me this time as I sat up and moved up and down on him. This time it was my turn to fuck him slowly and he was holding and squeezing my breasts until I came again, it didn’t take long and soon I was forcing myself down on him through my orgasm. I was still so aroused I could have come all night! Just looking at him made me want to come. I made a lot of noise as I was coming this time and when I opened my eyes after my orgasm he was smiling at me and told me not to stop, he was just about ready to come again. I kept moving slowly on his cock until he let out a moan and pulled me down onto him and kissed me hard as he pushed it further into me and came again. He kept pushing into me as he was coming and I could actually feel it coming out of him as he came inside me, how could a man come as much and so often? It was running down between my legs and how could a woman have so many orgasms and still want more! I kept kissing him as he was coming inside me and when he eventually stopped I laid back down on him but this time he told me that it had been his best sex ever and that he still wanted to see me again. He said that no woman had come as many times with him and he thanked me for letting him have sex with me and said he had never felt anything like it when I had told him he was only the second man to be inside me, he hadn’t expected me to say that. He asked me how old I was and when I told him he kissed me gently and said I was a very beautiful woman and that he was very lucky to have been only the second man to have made love to me. I kissed him hard when he said this and told him it hadn’t been a difficult decision after we had gone on the deck after the show. He asked me if I had ever given my husband oral sex before and when I said no he said I was very good at it. I just moaned and said he could put it back into my mouth again if he wanted to. I had really liked him in my mouth and wanted him to do it again soon. I put my tongue back into his mouth and kissed him as I could still feel his juices still running down between my legs and I told him I wanted him to make me come again. He moved back on top of me and we just lay there kissing, his cock was still so hard and moving slowly deep inside me. After a few minutes he took it out and rubbed my very wet pussy with it then kissed my breasts and moved it back up to my mouth and rubbed it along my lips and I was so ready for him. I was holding his cock with both hands and he was gently squeezing and rubbing my breasts as I kissed and licked it, I wanted him so much. I was determined to make it good for him and I told him his cock was beautiful then put as much of it as I could back into my mouth. I put it in and out of my mouth slowly several times and he moaned loudly as I rubbed it and moved my head up and down on it and sucked it to try to get more in and I had just about got it all in when he said he was coming again but this time I didn’t take it out of my mouth. I was going to make him come in my mouth and I really wanted him to. When he realized what was happening he held the back of my head and started pushing it further into my mouth as he was coming. I could feel him coming at the back of my throat and I was choking but that’s what I wanted him to do. It was his turn to make a lot of noise and it seemed he would never stop as I rubbed and licked and sucked it until he was finished then I kissed it again as he took it back out of my mouth. He moved back down and kissed me gently on the lips then we kissed with our tongues for a few minutes before he asked me again if I could stay all night with him but I said no, my husband would be waiting for me. I wondered how I could possibly stay the night with him as we laid together for a few minutes, just looking at each other, not saying anything then he pulled me back on top of him and kissed my pussy as I opened my legs again and straddled his face and I felt him put his tongue back into me then he licked me as I moved against him. It didn’t take long until I came again on his face and I was even noisier this time. I slid back down and put him slowly back into me, he was still so hard it was unbelievable and I felt every inch of it going back into me as I moaned loudly. He asked me if I had enjoyed my orgasm and I laughed, I knew I had been very noisy but I didn’t care as I kissed him again. I told him that sex with him had been wonderful and that I loved having him inside me and if I could I would let him fuck me all night. He asked me again if there was any way I could stay the night with him and again he said that I tasted so good and my pussy was beautiful and so tight that just being inside me made him ready to come. He had never been with a woman who had been so aroused and so wet between her legs and I told him that he had something to do with that because I had never wanted sex as much in my life. I really liked kissing him after I had an orgasm on his face and I liked the taste of sex on his lips and mouth as I sucked his tongue back into my mouth. I had never liked doing it before but this was different and I really liked us kissing with our tongues in each other’s mouths. We kissed for a few minutes as he was squeezing my backside, opening me up from the back and putting his fingers back into me before I told him to fuck me again. He told me that I was a very beautiful woman and kissed me before we rolled over and he got back on top of me and I told him I wanted us to try to come at the same time again and kissed him hard. We just laid there for a few minutes, kissing each other and I could feel his cock slowly moving inside me then we fucked again as we just looked at each other not saying a word and continued kissing but I couldn’t hold it back and I came again, it was unbelievable that I could have come, and so quickly! I was noisy again and he smiled at me as we kept kissing then after a few minutes he moaned and closed his eyes and came inside me once more. He was also very loud again as I kept pushing up against him as he was pushing it into me, I wanted this man coming inside me so much it was unbelievable. After a few minutes he moved off me and we laid together side by side just looking at each other and kissing. He was holding my left breast and I had his very wet cock in my hand as we kissed and he said sex with me was so good, I never thought I would ever hear another man say that to me. I moved down slowly to kiss it again and I kissed his nipples and chest and belly button on the way down and when I got to his cock I just held it in my hands and looked at it. I kissed the top of his legs and hairs then slowly put the head of it back into my mouth and just kept it there, I didn’t move on it or anything I just wanted it in my mouth. I heard him moaning as he pulled me back on top of him so that my knees were on either side of his face as he opened me up and kissed me again. He said my pussy was beautiful as I felt his tongue touching me in all the right places and I pushed my pussy on to his face as he kissed it and I had him in my mouth at the same time. It was wonderful as we just kissed and licked each other and I put more of him into my mouth as he pushed up against me. I could hear him moaning and I liked that. I was rubbing it and kissing it at the same time as he was putting his tongue into me but I wanted to watch him coming again. I kept pushing as much of him into my mouth as I could and I could feel it touching the back of my throat as I sucked him into me. I kept squeezing and kissing it and soon he pushed up against me and put his hand on the back of my head and said he was coming again. I kept it in my mouth and when I felt him coming I took it out and rubbed it. I watched as he came over my face and breasts again and although there wasn’t as much as the first time there was still a lot coming out of him before I put it back into my mouth to let him finish his orgasm. I couldn’t believe what I had done but it was so good as I kept it in my mouth for a few minutes. He kept kissing my pussy but I knew I had to get back to my room so I moved back up and kissed him hard for a few minutes and told him I was leaving. He asked me if we could meet before I went back home but I couldn’t say yes although I really wanted to. I wiped myself again with his towel and got dressed again then he walked me to the steps where we kissed and held each other tight and I thanked him for a wonderful time, my best sex ever and I would never forget him. I think we both knew it had been something special, it certainly was for me! Then I made my way back up the steps and to my room thinking about what I had done. I didn’t know his name and he didn’t know mine and that was fine with me. I couldn’t believe what had happened since I had danced with him earlier but I had really needed it and had thoroughly enjoyed it. For the first time I had let another man have sex with me and it had been fantastic! My husband had always said I would enjoy sex with another man and I certainly had, I couldn’t believe how much I had wanted to have sex with this man. I passed several other guests on the way back to my room and I wondered what they would say if they knew what I had been doing. My hair was a mess and I didn’t have my knickers on, they were in my bag. My pussy was tender from all the sex, I couldn’t begin to describe the feeling between my legs and my jaws were aching with putting his huge cock into my mouth. It’s amazing what you can get into your mouth if you want to. I didn’t feel the least bit guilty, I had done what I wanted to do and I kept thinking about the wonderful moment he put it into me for the first time, it was unbelievable as I felt it moving slowly into me and it was so big! Maybe I had been too tight for him at first but certainly not any more, not after the number of times he had been in and out of me since then, my pussy had been well stretched and I liked it. I wondered if my husband would notice any difference when he put his cock into me the next we had sex after what had happened? I wanted to tell them that for the past 3 hours I had been having the best sex of my life with one of the ship’s officers and that I was so pleased with myself, that’s why I was smiling. I hadn’t been drunk and I did it because I wanted to and would do it again if I got the opportunity. I actually thought about going back to his room. It was just past 3 a.m. and my husband was already in bed sleeping and I went into the toilet to clean myself up. I had a quick wash between my legs, my pussy was still tingling with what had happened but it felt so good, the sex had been unbelievable. I really hadn’t known that sex could have been so good. I also needed a shower because I had let him come all over me as well but I didn’t want my husband to be suspicious, I would have a quick shower in the morning when my husband went for the tea then have sex with him so he wouldn’t think anything was wrong. I had never had sex like that, his cock was absolutely amazing and he certainly knew how to use it because I had never been fucked like that before. When we had both come at the same time it had been wonderful, I had hoped it would never end as we just kept coming and coming together. Sex with another man had been fantastic and I wanted more. I never knew that a woman could want sex as much as I did after I had decided behind the lifeboat to let him have sex with me! I put on clean knickers, my other pair were soaking wet and I put them in the washing bag, I looked in the mirror and my breasts were still swollen and my nipples were huge and still very hard then put on my nightgown, washed my face and brushed my teeth and got into bed but I could still taste him in my mouth and it was so good. I kissed my husband’s back then turned round still smiling and thinking about what had happened. Why did he choose me? He could have had any woman on the ship, but I was so glad he chose me, it had been the best night of my life. What if I bumped into him again? He had been a wonderful lover and I really would have loved to have spent the whole night in his room and slept with him, the sex had been fantastic and we could have fucked each other anytime we wanted to. I think I would have done anything he wanted me to and I would have liked to have had sex with him again in the morning. He would get hard again and we would have oral sex and he would make me come before he put it back into me then we would fuck each other and he would make me come again, he would come inside me and then in my mouth and the thought of that got me so excited, I thought I would come again just thinking about it as I felt our juices still running down between my legs. I had done things I had never done before, things I said I would never ever do and had thoroughly enjoyed them. I remembered reading that a woman will do things with another man she wouldn’t do with her husband and now I knew that was true! The oral sex was absolutely wonderful and I loved it when he was in my mouth but I liked it best when I let him come all over my breasts then finish his orgasm in my mouth, it was unbelievable and my husband would have been so proud of me. It had been so good I had let him do it again and I had really enjoyed it and I liked watching him come all over me. He certainly liked to have his head between my legs and so did I, he was very good with his tongue. I had lost count of how many times he had made me come and I think he had come three times inside me, all over me at least twice and then in my mouth three times. I think he could have lasted all night, I know I could have. It seemed the more often I had an orgasm the quicker they came. Just before I fell asleep I had made my mind up, I was going to look for him and if possible have sex with him at least once more before the end of the cruise and I wondered if he would look out for me. Would he speak to me if my husband was there? Would it be obvious we had been together and had sex? I think it would have because I knew I would want to touch and kiss him then be alone with him and have his wonderful cock inside me again and I would probably have an orgasm just looking at him. I don’t think I could have pretended we hadn’t been together. Would it be as good as the first time? What would we do? Would we do anything we hadn’t done before? What would my husband do or say? All I knew was that I wanted to be with him again and have sex with him again before I went back home.
  16. Recently I came across a sexy video on the Internet of a couple fucking, titled, "fucking my 10 years older neigbor missionary fuck", which caught my eye because of the title. It kept my interest because of the good pounding the guy was giving the woman. The couple's faces were obscured because of the angle of the camera except for partial glimpses of the woman's face through their flailing limbs and once when the man looked back over his shoulder at the camera as if to confirm it was indeed recording his conquest. As I watched the video for the second time in slow motion I got a better view of the woman's face and was amazed at her resemblance to my wife!!! On about the third viewing I got curious and turned on the sound for the first time. The audio was obscured like the video by a loud playing classical music piece, Carmina Burana, which is itself associated with a celebration of hedonism. However, through all the noise I could still make out their voices at low levels. I listened to them carefully and that's when I recognized the husky feminine voice that was my wife's. When I heard that I immediately set about downloading the video to my desktop where I began processing it using my various software programs to clean up the video and audio and more completely examine the details. The more I viewed and listened to the video to appreciate the details, the more convinced I became, that I was indeed watching my wife getting fucked by a well-hung younger guy. The dialog seemed stilted; like two people fucking for the first time. The guy kept asking for confirmation and the woman seemed quite nervous and perhaps even a bit afraid. But, regardless of their discomfort, both the young man and the older woman were definitely enjoying some serious animal fucking. With the video on my desktop and complete control, I was able to take my time to adjust the sound and pull out the dialog, which follows. - - - As the video starts, it seems the young man has just pressed his cock into my wife's pussy and is getting positioned to do some hard fucking. His first comment seems to confirm my assumption. He was honest, but in an awkward manner remarked on my wife's pussy, saying, "This is..." and after pausing a long second or so added, "......a loose pussy!" Now that comment let me know he had only just penetrated her when the video began and perhaps that this was only the first time he had every fucked my wife. My wife's pussy is always wet and loose when she gets aroused. She starts out tight and dry but rapidly gets very wet and very loose as she gets turned on. And, nothing seems to turn her on more than a good fantasy story about some young guy with a big cock seducing her right in front of me. Go figure?!?!? I suppose this stud had found my wife's hot buttons, because he had managed to get her completely undressed and really very worked up before pushing his big thick cock into her pussy. As his balls kept slapping my wife's ass, she responded to his comment on her pussy in a whisper, asking simply, "Is it?" I figure she was whispering because she was nervous as hell and unsure of herself at this point. She was in an insane situation for a little church girl; laying naked underneath a naked man other than her husband. I bet it also crossed her mind that I had told her many times how much I enjoyed her pussy because it gets so very wet and so very loose! Her stud still wasn't sure and asked, "Are you sure this is enough cock for you?" To which she quickly answered in a husky voice, "I think so!" That was an odd cautious response to his question, which hinted at how nervous she was at that point. He responded, "Yeah?" as if he was still a little unsure of himself. I'm not as thick as her young lover, but I'm fairly thick. However, my wife's pussy gets so wet and so loose that she sometimes comments that she can't feel me inside her. The fucking she was getting from her young lover was different; he was so well-endowed. The only thing that would make her hesitate would be that she was very nervous as he HAMMERED HER PUSSY!!! She seemed to snap out of her trance a half minute further into the video she remarked, "Oh yes! This is good!" She was breathless! She was reassuring her young lover. She was feeling the burning in her stretched pussy from the girth of his thick cock! She was feeling stabbing pressure down deep inside her where she'd never felt a cock! She was losing control of her senses! He hardly had breath to reply, "OK!!!" They then went into a long series of, "Ohs and Ahs and Aws" until he broke the string of animal sounds to remark, "I'm gonna cum for you!" He said that as if his hot cum was a reward for her sexuality. She didn't respond audibly, but my wife has great hands! She rewarded her young lover by moving her left hand to gingerly wrap around the base of his cock; grasping as much of his thickness as she could. She then set aside a cell phone, iPod or something from her right hand and placed it on the flat of her stomach just above her natural pussy. My wife has learned that she likes the sensation of pressure on her stomach during foreplay and penetration because she says it heightens the sensations of arousal and penetration. I have no idea how she learned that. Hearing no response from my wife on his announcement that he was, "gonna cum" for her, he tightened up his pounding and drove his cock deeper telling me he was indeed about to cum. Then, as if asking for final permission, he asked, "You want my cum?" My wife loudly and this time enthusiastically responded, "OH YEAH!" - - - That's what was on the video that's posted on the Internet for everyone to see. I only regret the posted video segment was edited leaving out the sexy foreplay as well as the final climax to their fucking. I would have loved watching him seduce her, overcoming her resistance to the point that he removed all her clothing (except for her sport socks). She's so very very modest. I would've also enjoyed watching and hearing them finish; hearing her scream as she often does and watching him pump so much of his hot cum into her that it dribbled out of her wet and loose pussy and down her ass! My only hope is that the beginning and ending portions of the video will eventually surface on the Internet. Who knows? Maybe the young man kept the original footage, will read this story and will take pity on the poor horny husband he made a cuckold by posting the entire unedited hour of video for me to see?!?!?! If any of you should find these lost foreplay and climax portions of the video, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE TO FIND THEM! END
  17. Cleve76Pom

A Mentor

I was probably 25 or so, a year out of college, working my first “real” job when the circumstances presented some interesting career paths to follow. Being 5’ 7” and probably no more than 120 pounds, a size 2 or 3 maybe, I had some unique challenges to overcome before doing any work. My co-workers were all male, mid 30’s, married and not used to having any females around besides those who happened to meet one of them on the road. I worked for a regional accounting firm and was placed into one of three traveling audit teams that spent a majority of time at client sites, requiring close to 75% of my time on the road, living out of a suitcase. Being young and available, the possibilities of this arrangement were close to unlimited. Close meaning you had to have a few rules to go by. Rule one, no personal contact with the clients, no matter how tempting and Rule 2, no staff contact. My fellow workers were married, had kids, and I did not need to become a home wrecker on my first job. Of course, staying within the boundaries of these two rules was tough to say the least. From the first few days on the road, my fellow workers gave me the business, 24/7. They all must have thought I was some hired sex machine, not a fellow accountant. I mean the offers, the comments, the efforts to get me falling down drunk to take advantage of me was incredible. Had I mentioned any of it, they would all be divorced, fired, or in jail. One evening, after weeks on the road, my immediate “mentor” basically stripped in front of me while providing me some computer instructions in my room one evening. He stood there, stroking his erect member, then sat on the bed and then asked if I could help him cum. The nerve, he was married, but was quite large, thick and it appeared ready to please as they say. I had made a request for help and had already changed into a long tank top that came down a few inches above my knees, I slept in this. He then came over in jeans and a t-shirt and offered to help. It was tough to resist him, sitting there on the corner of the bed, his legs spread, stroking himself. I turned, stood up, and walked towards him, not sure what I would do. Chatting about some nonsense, I stood right in front of him, between his legs, looking down on his cock, the head glistening with pre-cum. Like he was ready. His left hand gripping his member, his right hand began at my knee and moved up under my tank top, all the way to my thigh. Of course, this is the only thing I was wearing, I was nude underneath, as he soon discovered. I began leaning towards him, my hands now on his shoulders and his hand moved towards my crotch. He was moving his legs in and out, holding me in place as his hand twisted over and he began placing his fingers against my clit. I gripped his shoulders tightly, reached down, and kissed his lips, moving my tongue in and out of his mouth, biting his bottom lip. He was penetrating me with his fingers, continuing to stroke his cock and I was becoming very wet in the process. I then had to make a very important decision; do I simply pull off my tank top, push him back on the bed, straddle him and rock his world, or do something strategic, something that could preserve my job, and future? Ok, the decision was made, after another long kiss; I slowly dropped to my knees and began to pleasure my friend with my hands, then mouth. Stan dropped back on the bed and allowed me to work my oral magic, allowing him to cum in buckets in my mouth, swallowing him entirely. He was rock hard, 7” thick and it was incredible to wrap my lips around his head and bring him to pleasure. Stroking and squeezing out every drop he had to offer, he was please as punch when I completed my duty. He stood up and kissed me, we chatted and then he left, both forgetting why he came into my room to begin with. I was very sweaty, showered and retired soon afterwards. My thoughts for the evening were that, ok, I got him to cum, did not even have to strip and still was a virgin, work wise. More to build on, I thought. Fucking him would have been so easy, he needed to work for it, I gave him a taste, so let's see what happens. Clients presented their own set of challenges. Many wanted me to spend weekends traveling with them to “discuss” project issues, despite my position only as staff, not management. I mean how many weekends in NYC or while in Europe in Paris can you turn down. Of course I would be expected to “service” the client, the only professional downside, I suppose. So, within the first 3-4 months, I spent a few “working” weekends at the client site with a senior manager or Officer discussing issues. These men were married but always seemed available. Like, does your wife not screw yours brains out or what? No was the answer I guess. Someone young and fresh had more power than the same piece of ass they had been tapping for decades I guess. It usually started with Friday evening Happy Hour, my fellow staff, gone I was alone and available. The local crowd was just that, so someone familiar was more desirable. Had I been home, I would be playing the field, making some crazy decision to sleep with some random guy, many times regretting it. So this seemed to be more agreeable. Happy Hour was followed by dinner, lots of touching in between and then visit to my hotel. These guys were older, say 15 years than me, and were not going to chase me, they simply expected me to invite them to my room, make them comfortable and then provide some stimulation to seduce me and leave with a broad smile on their face. I would usually get out of my suit, going in and out of the bathroom in various states of undress, carrying on a conversation of little meaning, winding up with a short, simple robe or nightie, always something easily removable and never anything underneath. They took the queue and undressed down to at least a pair of boxers, some stripped entirely and came into the bathroom to help me, but most sat on the bed and waited for me. I kept my body hair at a minimum at all times, feeling that a smooth feel against their hands was a great turn on. It was for me at least, as I would walk into their arms as they sat on the bed, allowing them to move their hands up the back of my toned legs gently rubbing and gripping my firm buttocks along the way. That in itself was for me a real turn-on. I became really wet, ready when someone would be firmly gripping me, pulling me forward towards them, wow! By now, some short chat about why they still had boxers on, their erections protruding through the opening, led to some very hot French kissing, my back arching towards them, their hands now beyond my buttocks, moving up across my back and wrapping around towards my breasts. With my legs rubbing against their erections, I would finish another kiss and begin to work my hands down towards their business end of my clients body. Wanting to appear as eager as possible, I would always suggest them moving up on to the bed while i began to remove the boxers, exposing their erect cocks to the world. I had a hard time controlling myself at this point, once on the bed, I could not resist removing my robe and going all out to please my new lover. Starting slowly, inserting his cock into my warm mouth, I worked at bring them to a rock hard stance, then climbing on board, inserting them into my soaking wet vagina and holding on for a ride to satisfaction, oh yea! Cumming myself, my cunt filled with bodily fluids and my lovers relaxed and enjoyed these moments of bliss. That smile was broad and satisfying and I felt on top of the world every time. BTW, those who were aggressive enough to meet me in the bathroom, well, they earned that special treat of penetrating me from behind while leaning over the bathroom counter, or at least I made it feel like a treat. I was already need and eager and yes, I allowed them to have me just like that, we actually never got out of the bathroom, they came inside me, their juices running down my legs. Climbing into the shower was the best nest step, many recovered, allowing me to suck them or provide a slow, wet hand job, resulting in more love juices flowing everywhere. So, how did I get here, well you always need a “mentor”. My older neighbor, an attractive mid thirties corporate manager always warned me about these work situations. She went through the gauntlet, being the only woman on a team that traveled. She spent a lot of time fighting the natural urges and finally gave in, randomly undressing in front of a co-worker while the two watched a movie in her room. The sex was fabulous she mentioned, but the act had way more influence over everyone, she was now the focus along with the work. One by one, she managed to fuck each one of them during a 9 month assignment, some together, some alone. She thought it was incredibly stimulating, a huge self growth moment for her. She had swallowed each of them multiple times, had all of them cum in her inside her, tried every position, just worked each of them to a sexual peak, they were helpless around her, at least she thought. As the project cycle began to end, members rolled off and she was finally home for the remainder of the year. The two team members who lived by us continued in her spell. She would invite me over to watch, with the full intent of involving me with her victims. During a movie, she would begin to kiss, then suck her willing guest off, inviting me to assist. I was more than willing, during which she always insisted I perform nude, allowing for any possibility. I would undress during the beginning and then present myself as a ready participant, by then of course, the oral stimulation always lead to moving to a bed and being plowed by her older male guests, eager to have me, a younger version of her. She taught me to work for control, starting on my back, legs spread, pussy wet and ready, then rolling with my lover to the top, straddling him, rocking back and forth, in total control. This allowed for her to kiss and fondle me and allowed for the occasional second male to present himself for oral stimulation while I was working someone else. Depending upon how thick my lover was, I always came while on top, as did my charge, filling me with his juices. If I was sucking a second man, he came in my mouth while I gripped his buttocks tightly, taking him in whole. Great sex, wow, a great teacher. She kept my ticket punched for months, I spent close to every weekend at her house, just incredible. So much for memories, but they allowed me to deal with my own work issues and to make everyone a happier person
  18. rdy2go

Ex-Wife’s Surprise

My ex wife, Debra, and I dated for 4 years and were married for 23. Divorced for 18 years now. Our split was a nasty one as she had cheated on me with an old friend of ours. In the years following we have been able to become friendly with each other due to having children together. My attorney recently sent me some documents we both had to sign and have notarized. I called her and ask if we could meet with a Notary to sign the documents. She suggested I meet her at her office as her secretary was a Notary. We would be able to get it all done at once. I agreed to meet her the following Friday. I showed up as agreed and took the elevator to her office. Her secretary showed me into her office and had me to sit down. She told me Debra would be in shortly as she was a bit behind with a previous client. Debra finally entered and took her seat behind her desk. We made some general chit chat. I was anxious to get the documents signed so I could get out hell of there. "So Debra, what do you say we sign these and I can get out of your hair!” I asked her. “Sure, no problem,” she replied. She pushed a button on her phone. Her secretary came in. Debra and I signed in the marked spots. Her secretary signed in the witness spot, stamped the papers with her Notary seal, and then handed them to me and then left the room. I told Debra that I would return the documents to my attorneys so she would probably get a copy in the mail. I told her it was time for me to shove off. “Do you have to leave so quickly?" she asked. "Let me change my clothes and I’ll ride down in the elevator with you.” She stepped into what I guess was her private bathroom. Seemed like an eternity before she returned. The door finally open and she stepped out into the room. She was standing there with both hands on her hips. Wow! She was standing there in a pair of 5 inch black stiletto pumps. Her long slender legs were covered in thigh high black pantyhose. A black garter belt held up the hose. Under the garter was red panties. Her perky tits were hiding inside a black lacy bra. Quite a vision. “So, Doug. What do you think of this outfit? Do you remember it? I saved it all these years thinking I might wear it again sometime. Do you like it?” she asked. I was certainly excited by the vision. “Hell yeah I remember that get up. You look fucking hot and sexy in it! Why are you wearing it now?” “I thought I might try to make up for how I treated you when we split," she said. "I was pretty much a bitch. Maybe I can bring back some of the fun we used to have. Dumb idea, I guess?” I just sat there not knowing what to say. Seeing her standing in front of me dressed in that outfit was hot. Made my cock start to awaken. Maybe this would turn out to be fun. I guess I’ll just go with the flow thought, so I asked her “So what now?” “Do you remember what you used to call me when I dressed like this?” Debra smiled. “Sure I do. I’m old but not forgetful. I called you 'HONDA RONDA'," I said. “Can you call me that now? C’mon, do it!!” She strutted over in front of her desk and leaned back on the edge and reclined back on her hands. Her legs were spread apart. I could see her panties had a slit in them. “You look fucking hot, Ronda!” I told her. “Do you remember what you used to do first?” she asked. I slid out of the chair and stood in front of her. I picked her up by her hips and set her on the desk. She reclined onto her back and pulled her legs up onto the desk. I spread her legs apart, knelt down between her thighs and stared directly at that pussy I had licked so many times before. I eased my mouth up to those pouty lips and ran my tongue up and down the slit. Ronda began moaning. I kept that up stopping occasionally to nibble on her clit. She was getting sloppy wet. The smell and taste made me even harder. “Oh my lord. I missed this. I think I’m going to cum. Lick it harder Honey!” Ronda said. She called me “Honey”. Odd!! I just kept licking and biting. Her breathing and moaning intensified. Her thighs clamped around my head and I could feel her start to quiver. Yep. I was making her orgasm. “Fuck! I’m cumming,“ she moaned. She finally ended with a load scream and eased up on my head. I retracted my face from her wet pussy. My face was covered in her sweet juices. She pushed me on my forehead forcing me back into the chair. “Oh Honey. That was fucking marvelous. Been a long time since I came like that. I miss that. Oh! I have a surprise for you. I remember you describing a fantasy you had quite often. I think I can bring that fantasy to life for you,“ she smiled. She pressed a button on her phone and the door swung open. In walked her secretary. She was a beautiful tiny ebony girl. Clad only in a bright yellow bra. “This is for you. A gift! Her name is Shiela. Shiela, go ahead and take some “dick-tation” for Doug,” Debra ordered. I was still wearing my pants, so I hurriedly dropped them and my shorts to the floor. Stepped out of both and sat back into the chair. Shiela knelt between my legs. She grabbed my shaft with one hand and cupped my balls with the other. She lowered her mouth down over the head. Sucked it like a pro. She could suck a golf ball thru a garden hose. Lol. Her hand stroked my cock up and down with a twisting motion, massaging my balls at the same time. I was close to unloading into her mouth and I wanted to save it for her pink pussy. I pulled her up and grabbed her by her hips. I picked her up and set her down in my lap sliding her pussy down on my waiting cock. She was tight! The view of her chocolate colored skin and my white cock disappearing into her hole was intoxicating. I placed my mouth on one nipple and then the other, sucking on each. Shiela started moaning. She was gyrating her hips around on my dick, her motion getting faster. She suddenly stopped and I could feel her pussy muscles clenching around the shaft. I picked her up by the hips, lifted her up and then slid her back down. I could feel my load working its way up with every stroke. One more up and down again and I shot a huge load into Shiela's twat. She squeezed her muscles again and milked every drop out. She fell towards me, her chest against mine. I placed my lips on hers and gave her a passionate wet kiss. Our tongues dancing against each other. We finally unlocked lips and she hopped off my lap and scampered out of the room, her beautiful brown cheeks shaking as she trotted out. I wish I would have had the pleasure of poking my hard cock in between those beautiful cheeks. Might have been my one and only time for me to fuck an ebony pussy. This experience will give me something to remember for years to come. I never got to thank her. I looked over and noticed Debra, I mean Ronda, she had two fingers feverishly massaging her clit. She saw me looking so she put those two fingers in her mouth licking both clean. “So, big boy. Are you happy with your gift?" Debra smiled. "I hope you will be able to work up a second load for me! I want to taste my Honey's hot stuff.” “Oh Ronda. What a gift! It does make up for some of the past," I told her. I normally can’t bust a nut twice in one session, but between Shiela and Ronda, they had me hard as a 2x4. "I’ll give it my best shot. How do you want it?” I asked her. She turned over onto her stomach with her legs hanging down to the floor. Her butt pointing right at me. “I have an idea. You always wanted to get your cock into my ass when we were married, but I wouldn’t allow it. Here’s your opportunity,“ she said. I stepped up to her puckered hole. Dribbled a large amount of saliva into it. and some onto my cock. I grabbed my cock and rubbed it around the opening. I slowly eased in about an inch and stopped. “Are you okay? Should I stop?” She quickly yelled back, "Do it now. This is your chance. Fuck my ass, don’t be a wuss.” I obliged her demand and slowly forced myself all the way in. My balls were hanging down against her pussy. I started pumping in and out at a gentle pace. She was moaning. I worked my self up to a jack hammer motion. I could feel my second load about to explode. “I’m going to cum again,” I moaned. “Fuck no. I want to taste my ass juices on your dick!” Debra ordered. I pulled back out and sat back into the chair. Ronda moved off the desk and knelt between my thighs. She forcefully grabbed my sack and gave it a squeeze. Placed her other hand around the base and started to slowly twist up and down the shaft. I couldn’t wait to feel my cock in my ex wife’s mouth. I grabbed her head and forced it down. She resisted a bit and then let me continue. She flicked her tongue around the head and occasionally flicking her tongue in the hole. “Oh my god. You taste great," she breathed. "My ass and Shiela's pussy juices are wonderful.” Then she dropped her sexy mouth down over the head, sucking and stroking like her life depended on it. I was so ready to squirt my load into her waiting throat. Between Shiela and Ronda I was at my boiling point. “Suck it harder. I’m going to cum. I want to give you my second load. I’ve never been able to squirt twice in one fuck session,” I told her as I pushed her head down forcing my cock as far in as I could. She made a gagging noise, I let loose and shot my load in. I could hear her swallowing every drop. When the last drop shot out I let loose of her head. She raised her head to keep the head engulfed in her mouth. She gave one last suck and twist of her hand up the shaft and she sucked out what was left. She sat in my lap, our faces staring into each other’s eyes. I leaned forward and placed my lips on hers. We kissed each other, our tongues fighting together. It was a sloppy kiss. It was a wonderful kiss . We unlocked lips, clean off and got dressed. Once dressed we made it to the elevator and rode down together. The door opened and we stepped out. She hugged me and gave my a gentle kiss. “Thanks for signing the documents today," I told her. "Thank Shiela for notarizing the paperwork. Also the “dick-tation”. I’ll turn them in and send you a copy.” “I’ll tell her," Debra promised. "No need to send a copy. I’d like you to deliver them personally. It might be more fun that way. We can make up for all those lost years. Maybe you can give me a surprise gift?” “Sure. I’m sure I can come up with a surprise you’ll enjoy. I’ll work on that and get back to you when I have your copy,” I promised. “Thanks Doug. I’m sure you can come up with a special surprise. You always had quite an imagination for the dirty stuff. Just call me when your ready,” she replied. She gave me a wink and I nodded back. We went our separate ways. Oh. Did I fail to mention that we are married to two different people? Makes this thing extra exciting and dirty. The old Debra never was this dirty. I certainly like the new Debra better than the Debra I was married to. She’s more exciting and unpredictable. Definitely more fun. I’m sure she’ll be surprised with the surprise gift I come up with. She doesn’t really know how dirty my mind is. Stay tuned for future surprises.
  19. Joe was delighted to get the bookkeeping job at the cake shop. It was only for one day a month, but it was well worth it. In addition to his sweet tooth Joe had his eye on Mary for long time ever since he had moved into the area. Mary was the boss and she the managed the old-fashioned shop well. The cakes were never quite fashionable, the décor dowdy and shop needed a coat of paint. But a cake was cake to Joe and he kept coming. Joe loved the creamy sweetness of the éclairs but most of all he liked looking at Mary. He loved staring at women often, even when he was with his wife. Most of the time they looked away in disgust, sometimes they smiled at him (I don’t know which embarrassed him the most). You see Joe was not a handsome man, his belly hung over his belt and his smile was more of a grin. So he could look all he wanted, he was not going to get any takers. Mary could not be described as being beautiful either. She was just a little short of being obese. However her face was thin and she had sexiness about her. Her hair was now graying , her attempts at tinting only served to highlight the problem. One thing Joe liked, her hair was tied in a pony tail. Now in her fifties she had been through two acrimonious divorces that left her bitterly unhappy and fearful of another commitment. The staff had all gone home and they were alone in the shop, Joe had worked out the profit for the month, $765 not much reward for the long hours Mary had put in. He had learned early in his career not to worry about the paper profits, he was sure plenty of cash had slipped into Mary’s purse. She shrugged off of the poor result as Joe had predicted. It was time for have a cup of coffee and cake (éclairs of course). "I know you have been looking at me for a long time" Joe looked away he could feel the blood rushing to his cheeks, "Do you like me? I bet you think of me 80% of the time" Joe was shocked at her frankness. He struggled to get the words out " Yes I do, very much" he said in a quite voice. "Well then come here" He hesitantly approached her putting his hands as far around her as he could. She grabbed his head with both hands, her lips were on his lips, her tongue rubbing against his tongue. His cock was now fully erect, somehow he managed to open his fly and it flew out of his underpants. It was now rubbing against her rubber apron. Oh how he loved the feel of rubber. He wanted to go and on but the excitement was too much, he came, the white cum spurting over the black apron. "Now for desert" Mary grabbed his hand and took him upstairs to her apartment. "Let’s take this plate of éclairs". The bedroom was musty as was the shop, the bed was king-size and unmade, and the sheets smelt as though had not been washed in weeks. But Joe was oblivious to his surroundings, he was floating on air. Mary threw off her clothes "Joe undo my bra" Her tits flopped, yes they were big and loose but boy they felt good. Joe now had gotten rid of most of his clothes except his singlet. Her pussy was now visible, its gorgeous lips irresistible. She was very hairy, to Joe this added to the excitement. She lay on her back and reached and over and delicately took hold on an éclair. "Joe I want you to put this cream cake on my pussy". Joe knew what she wanted. He mashed the éclair against her pussy lips. His tongue dug deep inside. He passed the chocolate, cream, pastry until he could taste the salty tang of her pussy juices against the smooth exciting inside of her vagina. With one swallow it all went down his gullet, the lot. That evening Joe’s wife who loved him dearly and did her best to keep him happy and content, said that she had a surprise after supper. "I went into town today and stopped off at your favorite cake shop. Guess what I bought you, the desert you just love to eat." "Thank you darling" Joe grinned to himself.
  20. Thejays

Surprise

Showering thinking of the message of my husband who says he's to be home in an hour. I decide to surprise him dressing myself in a garter belt and heels. I left him a sexy message and a quick pic to let him know what he's coming home to. Setting the phone down I head to the kitchen when I hear the doorbell ring; dashing back to the bedroom, I throw on an oversized t-shirt and quickly make my way to the door. Peeping through the curtains I see my husband's friend standing there with a 6-pack of beer in his hands. I open the door and welcome him in explaining to him that my husband wouldn't be home till later. He shrugs and asks if it's okay he waits for him. Groaning awkwardly since I'm supposed to be preparing for my husband's arrival, I grab the remote and turn on the tv and tell him I'll grab some snacks from the kitchen. I'm bustling around on my toes opening the cupboard door when I felt a hand on my thigh; I jerk and hold my breath. His hand stays there for a brief second and then I feel his other hand brace my other thigh. I can feel his warmth as he closes in behind me. With my hand on the cupboard door I feel almost frozen as I feel his hands massage my thighs and I feel my shirt being slightly lifted up showing my stockings. He is quiet but in my mind I'm screaming what's going on, then he comes closer, pushing his pelvis close to my hips. I can feel through his jeans that he is erect. I breathe out, is it wrong for this to feel so good? I never knew he had an attraction for me. A slight moan escapes me as I shamelessly push back on his erection, then he rubs his hands under my shirt and on my breasts as he pinches my nipples. They are hard, and feeling myself get deliciously wet, slowly his hands make his way to my pussy, already swollen with need. He inserts his finger and I feel his breath on the back of my neck as he gently kisses my neck. My breaking point, I feel warm liquid trailing down my thighs and I arch into him. His hips are dry grinding me now, and I feel the pressure of the kitchen counter pushing against me he plays with my pussy, sinking one then two fingers inside of me. His kissing has gotten more fevered. My husband is coming home I cry, then he turns me around and pushes his fingers in my mouth. I taste my cum and lick them like they were some damn lollipop. He looks at me with such deep desire in his eyes and leans in to kiss me, his tongue assails mine as I hold onto him for dear life. Feeling his cock straining thru his jeans, my heart beats as he takes me in the living room. I drop to my knees and I watch him unbuckle his belt, an act I've always found so sexy. He pulls out his cock and I lick my lips in anticipation. Tasting it with the tip of my tongue, I taste his pre-cum. I then take the length of him in my mouth, so thick and I feel it throbbing. My juices wet him as I suck at it with vigor. He holds my head. I suck and suck and it seems he pushes his cock deeper and deeper until I almost gag. He yanks me up and pulls my shirt over my head. I feel him gaze at me and whisper how he wanted me for so long. My body is humming and I pull his shirt over his head. I kiss his neck and kiss him hard. Bending me over, I feel him insert his finger in me, slamming into me. Aahhh, a feeling washes over me as I feel him fill me up with his dick. His dick sloshes into me. I'm so wet I still am dripping as he pounds into me. I'm holding onto the couch for dear life, and it is not until I open my eyes that I see my husband watching in the corner. My eyes open wide as I look behind me to see his friend's reaction, but he's too busy taking care of my pussy. I stop but then my husband surprises me and stands a few feet away and begins massaging his dick through his pants and begins unbuttoning his shirt. He's turned on as he watches his friend hold my hips and slamming into me even harder. My husband walks closer, takes his dick out, and pushes it into my mouth. The feeling is amazing his dick in my mouth as his friend takes me hard from the back. I suck on him and they both stand me up sandwiched between them, each dick pressing on me from either side. Kissing them, playing with their tongues, massaging their cocks; I want more I whisper to my husband. So he lays on his back and I begin to ride him. His dick feels so good as I rock back and forth. His friend stands and I take him in the mouth. So fucking good I think. Their hands roam my body as I ride my husband's dick. His friend instructs me to lean forward. Feeling him over me, he slowly inserts his dick in my ass. I gasp. Slowly they ease in and out. I'm weak with desire. I feel my body flush over with indescribable feelings of how good it feels to have them both in me at the same time; heat on heat, their thick dicks pulsating. My tempo speeds up. I can't get enough, it feels so good. I hear them both moan and I cry out as I cum. My husband's sweet cum explodes in me and I feel his friend suddenly slide out and then there is a sudden warmth on my back. Collapsing as my body cools down , I think, wow, the best welcome home present ever....
  21. I was in my mid-twenties, I was living with my girlfriend in Singapore at the time. We are both Caucasians and had been living in Singapore for a couple years then. We had a great sex life and were very open with our fantasies and kinky side. She loved sex a lot, and she was equally bi, but she would try to hold back from exploring her sexuality because the social circle of friends and family wouldn't understand or approve of it. But since we were far away from home in a foreign country, I encouraged her to go out and meet other girls. I could see she loved me for that because she was shy and all she needed was the support and approval and perhaps the push from me to make her explore that side of her which she loved but was trying to suppress. A few months after she was going out and putting herself out there, she had a couple experiences with a couple of females and then she met a very attractive younger woman who was a university student. I could feel she fell head over heels for her. They started spending a lot of time together, and my girlfriend was almost like a sugar mummy in this relationship taking her girlfriend to dinners and drinks and even buying her gifts. I was very happy for her. She would tell me all about the hot sex they had but only when I pushed her to tell me about it. It felt to me like she wanted to have that experience for herself only and didn't want to include me in it, she had a very possessive personality. I started to feel a bit left out. They would have very hot and steamy sex in bed while I was sleeping next to them, but never did she offer to include me, I felt she was a bit selfish. She would only want to have sex with each one of us separately so she could enjoy the experience for herself only. Anyhow this was a major turn on for me especially that she broke off that taboo and was acting naturally and openly not being judged, she was very happy, and everything felt great. This was when the idea started coming to me that perhaps I should also explore my bisexual side. It was more the kinky and taboo side of it that turned me on rather than the emotional or romantic side. I don't think I am emotionally attracted to men, it's more the feeling that I am doing something wrong or naughty. We were very open about our sexual fantasies, and we had discussed a lot of kinky scenarios, but I could quickly feel that the idea of me getting involved with another guy was repulsive to her. So I didn't discuss any further with her because I didn't find the support. Although in hindsight if I were more open about it or even more persistent, she would have probably come around the idea. However, I didn't want her ever to hold something against me that she could, later on, use against me which would undermine my macho status in the relationship. The more I tried to not think about this, the more the urge became to explore it until one night I decided to go to a massage parlor with male masseurs. I didn't know what to expect but knowing that I would be completely naked in the presence of another male was already a breakthrough for me as it crossed a taboo. I was laying naked on my stomach on the massage table, and the young masseur was topless wearing tight sports shorts. He was very fit. Quickly I could feel the sexual tension building up, the guy's cock kept brushing against my arm as he was moving around the massage table. Perhaps it was intentional from his side or just happened by accident, but I was getting very much turned on by the whole situation. Things kept heating up as he touched my lower back and slowly made his way to my buttocks, gently massaging my legs and into my inner thighs, and again his pinky would accidentally yet very subtly touch my balls or my cock or close to my anus, and it was hot as fuck. He asked me to turn around on my back, as I was turning around he could see that my erection was in full size, it didn't take very long, but his head dove to my cock and he started sucking me hard. I was in delirium, something I never experienced before. Although I wouldn't consider myself bi at all, I always thought it was the mental fuck about exploring with another guy that turned me on, the taboo, the cheating aspect, etc. But I have to say, the physical aspect was soooo good also. While I was laying on my back, I moved my head forward, took off his shorts, and started sucking him. It all happened very naturally without any exchange of words. His cock tasted so good. I always wondered how my girlfriend felt when sucking my cock and sometimes watching her enjoy it so much made me wonder if it was just acting or whether it was really sexually pleasing for the person giving a BJ. After I sucked the guy's cock, I was so surprised to discover a new form of sexual pleasure that I never knew existed, it was one of those eureka moments. At this stage I was in nirvana, the ecstasy I was in was indescribable. I wanted more. I asked the guy to fuck me, I now wanted to feel his cock inside me. I felt so naughty, and I felt like a slut. I wanted to be abused. He went to get a condom, but it felt like an absolute eternity before he came back. I was so horny and hot, and I was touching myself fantasizing about what just happened, by the time he came back and put the condom on, I was almost ready to explode. He tried to slide his cock inside me but I have not done anything like this before, and my asshole wasn't relaxed enough for him to enter me. So it took a while, and before he could shove his cock inside me, the touch of his dick on my anus made me quiver, and I came so hard, I was exploding of pleasure. The sight of me cumming so hard must have turned him on so much cause he came and started licking the cum off my body. He started to masturbate super hard, and in a short period of time, he came over my body. It was one of the most sexually fulfilling experiences I have ever had. After that I went to quickly have a shower, dressed, paid him, and left. I never told my girlfriend about it because I didn't think she would understand and I was scared it would undermine me in our relationship. I was very macho and dominating, partly because I felt my girlfriend wanted me to play that role. Had she been the strong, assertive woman in our relationship, then I would have probably been more open to her about the whole thing. Overall the experience was one of the best I have had. Although later on I have had one more experience with another guy while my wife was traveling, but I didn't really enjoy it. I think what would really turn me on is a MMF threesome experience. The following years we have had a few more sexual encounters in the swinging scene, we had moved back to Europe then, and we started frequenting one of the nearby swingers clubs. But it felt it was me pushing my partner who had become my wife by then. I knew she loved sex a lot and was open-minded but we also had our own trust issues in the relationship, and we were fighting a lot about it. She confessed to me that while we were doing the long-distance relationship that she slept with several guys and she had couple regular fuck buddies. Part of me was very turned on by the cheating aspect of it, of how forthcoming she was with other men, how hungry for sex she was. The other part of me felt betrayed. I tried to reconcile those two by talking about how kinky it would be for her to be with other guys, almost reconciling my two feelings which I guess would make me a cuckold. But my macho part would never allow it to happen. The fact that she went behind my back to cheat was the bit I could never get over with. I loved her so much, but I couldn't forgive her. Had she come clean herself or had she discussed her desires with me, then I would have been ok about the whole thing perhaps even getting sexual pleasure from it myself. I think she wasn't forthcoming about her feelings or her fantasies and wasn't assertive. I wish she could talk to me in a more dom tone. So the few times we went to a swingers club, my wife was probably feeling a mixture of guilt of her cheating on me, so she wanted to please me by going with me. I assured her that I am over it, that she could turn this cheating aspect of her into something kinky and enjoyable for both of us if only she would be more open and communicated what's on her mind. That she shouldn't suppress her feelings, that I would be supportive etc. But she never really opened up. And that kind of bothered me because I felt I was pushing her to do something, although I knew she would actually very much enjoy it if she just let go, just when she was enjoying discovering her bi side. I was also partly to blame, the one time she was letting go of her inhibitions while we were at a swingers club, one guy was eating her pussy while I was with another girl. Although we never discussed clearly what the rules were or the boundaries, we were just happy to explore and to take it slow and always include each other in whatever swinging activity we got involved in. She whispered in my ear that she wanted to be fucked by the guy who was eating her. That kind of took me by surprise, and I was a bit unprepared. I wasn't at a stage where I was willing to have my wife shared by another guy yet. So I kind of blocked the situation from happening, and the guy shortly left afterward. I could see that my wife was very sexually frustrated but also angry because she felt that I was pushing her out of her comfort zone and when she finally was there, I betrayed her trust by making her feel guilty about the whole thing. After that incident, it felt that she didn't want to explore the Lifestyle anymore and that was very devastating for me because it was by far the most exciting thing that we were doing in our routine daily lives. Things started to fall apart from there, we were fighting more regularly, and my wife was constantly depressed. The situation kept getting worse and worse until we got a divorce in the end. It was devastating for both of us. Our sex life was fantastic, we were very fond of each other, but I think in the end what killed the relationship is the lack of communication.
  22. First post... and I want to ask a question. We've had a few experiences, and recently a MFM which was the most amazing time! Seeing her pleasured and cum on another guy's cock was a tremendous turn-on for both of us. He had a very nice and thick eight inch cock, which we both sucked for nearly two hours. Seeing her penetrated and tremble with excitement really got me going. Since she knew he was married, she has commented that doing married guys is her preference. I didn't have the guts to ask her why. Any ideas?
  23. I'm 30 & my wife is 25 and we've been married for almost 7 years. Because of my work & her grad school, we're in two different cities at present. In one of my earlier post I mentioned that she used to be super conservative, but started to open up slowly. She also knows about my fantasies regarding swinging, hotwifing or showing her off. Last night we were Skyping and doing some stuff to keep ourselves occupied. At one point she was super horny and asked me would I be mad if I get to know that she had been somewhat intimate with another guy. I told her that she knows these stuff turn me on immensely, but the only condition is to let me know everything. This went for a while and when we both were done with our things​, I asked her what actually happened. Since then she just mentioned that nothing serious happened as she didn't wanna linger that discussion. Now, either because I would like to fantasize about it or cause of some hints she mentioned, I really think there was more to it. And the thing is that it is not bothering me, rather turning me so on that I'm kinda struggling at work today. Has anyone of you guys experienced​ it the same way?
  24. On occasion, I get to play a unicorn and I can't help but wonder if people really think I am cheating but don't care because I am a woman. Curious how everyone views couples that play apart with permission...do you automatically suspect they are cheating? Are you more likely to doubt a man/husband or a woman/wife or is your opinion equal, gender not being a factor at all. Do you play with hall pass people? Why or why not?
  25. I had been working there for about three months and had never given Debra a second thought. Until that night. I had a dream about her! And it was a great one. The next day when I saw her at work the only thing running through my mind was "Is she as good as she was in my dream?" I nearly asked her but was too chicken. As time went by I flirted. She knew I was married, but she flirted back just the same. I would let out little hints that my wife and I were into different things. She would kinda hint back that she had played a little before also. Then it happened. We were joking around about a guy she had a thing for. I told her he was a loser and she could do better. She is also married I should mention. I was leaving work, and I stopped by to make a comment to her. I said, "Hell if it is sex you're wanting, you can come home with me and play with the wife and me." Her face gleamed over, and she followed me to the door. "Are you serious?" she asked. I told her I would have to talk to my wife, but I was reasonably sure it would work. We joked about it for another month and would write notes back and forth about things we would like to do to each other. Finally, she asked what my wife wanted to do. I wrote back, "She wants to get into a 69 with you and lick your clit while I fuck you from behind." I could see her knees buckle as she read the note. I told her I was headed to the store when I got off work. As I came back out to my car, she pulled up and asked when we were going to do this. She came over that night to 'get to know' my wife. They talked for a while, and we decided to set something up. As I said she was married, so this had to be discreet. We set it up and told her husband that I was going out with the guys and she was coming over to help my wife with some training issues. My wife had just started working with us. She came over, and we had that first hour of uneasiness. All of us too nervous to make the first move. We had bought fresh fruit and whip cream and such for erotic snacks. After a few beers, my wife finally got out the whipped cream and started spraying it around. Still uneasy, we didn't know how this was playing out. Finally, my wife made the comment that we had thought about just blindfolding her as soon as she walked through the door and tying her up and taking advantage of her. She grabbed the scarf out of Cathy's hair and said to go ahead. We loosely tied the scarf over her eyes. I moved in front of her and started kissing her. Cathy moved in behind and rubbed her body. Cathy removed her shirt, and I began to suck her tits. They were quite different from my wife's. Hers are small, but Debra's were large and almost too much for me. Then my wife made me move around behind and traded places with me. Sucking her breasts and kissing her. I quickly slid down her shorts. Then pulled her panties off. I started on her socks, but she said they had to stay on. The blindfold had long since fallen off, she still kept her eyes closed to play the game. I looked around to see my wife crouched down and licking her pussy. What a sight. I rubbed Debra all over playing with her tits and kissing her. Finally, she said we should move to the living room where we had a large pit group. We laid her down, and Cathy went back to the pussy she had been enjoying. I stayed and was kissing her when I finally couldn't handle it anymore and moved up to put my cock in her face. She grabbed it and started sucking it right away. What a mouth on her. I was loving it. After about ten minutes and an orgasm or two for Debra, we switched positions. Cathy hopped on top of my dick while I got my first taste of Debra. I was falling in love. She tasted SOOOO good. I could hear the women kissing, and I could take it no more. I shot my load into my wife. They decided to switch around, and to my disbelief, I was having a little trouble keeping it up. I was nervous. I let the women play for a while as I got another drink. Soon they were laying with their heads in my lap alternately sucking my cock and balls. OK, that was it. I got another hard-on and put Debra on her back. I slid my cock into her and was in heaven. I knew it would be a long time before I could come again, so I let her have it. She laid back moaning, and I was on my knees watching her tits bounce around as I gave it to her. My wife sat on her face for a while. I could see her tongue flicking around Cathy's pussy as I was sliding my cock into her. Finally, I was worn out, so I let my wife eat her freshly fucked pussy while I laid beside Debra. I kissed her and could taste my wife on her lips. This was a tremendous turn on. I once again put my cock in her mouth. We continued for another thirty minutes or so until the phone rang. I was quiet as I was 'out with the guys' and sure enough, it was her husband. I laid beside her on the couch as she laid there naked and told her husband it wouldn't be but another hour or so. She hung up, and we picked right back up. She sat on my cock and was bucking up and down on it. I was starting to get a little sore by now. I grabbed her hips to keep her from getting too much friction going. She stayed on top through another orgasm from her and then jumped off and began jacking me off trying to get my cum to squirt into her mouth. I was getting really sore now and had to tell her that it wasn't going to happen. She understood, and my wife jumped right back into it with her. Watching them was like watching wild horses run. It was more beautiful than anyone could imagine. Soon we ended this episode, and she went back home. After that night anytime we had a chance at work we would kiss her or grope her. She had agreed to give my wife a ride home when she worked late, so many were the times when I would be woken up by the two of them coming into the bedroom. I would never quite be asleep anyway in anticipation. Finally, she gave me a ride home when I worked late. We went into the house, and Cathy was on the couch asleep. She woke, and we all talked for a few minutes. Debra said she had to leave and gave me a kiss, then leaned over to give Cathy a kiss. I started to get undressed to go to bed and took my belt out. Debra said let me see this and took my belt and tied my hands together. I could get out but who wanted to? This was part of the game. My wife proceeded to kiss me all over as Debra played with my cock. I watched as she put her fingers into her mouth and slicked them down and spread her saliva on my dick. After a few strokes, she let her head down and took my cock in her mouth. While she sucked me my wife licked my balls. I was going crazy. I let them do this for about ten minutes before I took off my restraints and rubbed their heads and shoulders as they worked me over. Finally, I pulled Debra to me and kissed her lips. I laid her back, and Cathy took over the kissing for me as I slid her shorts off. She jokingly asked what I was looking for? I pulled off her panties and started licking her pussy. She has the most delicious cunt I ever had. Just a crop of dark hair and sweet. I licked her to an orgasm and then slid up and went in with one stroke. She gasped and said I was gonna send her to the hospital(Later she would tell me it felt like it never had before). I fucked her for about five minutes when she asked Cathy to sit on her face. Again, seeing her tongue working my wife's cunt drove me over the edge. I deposited a huge load of cum into her. As I pulled out and sat down Cathy began licking her pussy and eating my cum out of Debra. This was quite a sight as I watched these two beautiful women tangled together in a womanly embrace. They stayed that way for another twenty minutes until they were both satisfied. Debra had to go home. We tried to set up another meeting, but her husband found out. We had plans to include him, but his attitude ruined that. To this date, we haven't had another encounter, but the love is still there, and we are just biding our time...