Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'swinger vacations'.

More search options

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Categories

• Swinger First Time
  • Threesome MMF
  • Threesome FFM
  • Cuckold / Hotwife
  • Gangbangs & Orgies
  • Interracial
  • Couples Swinging
  • Soft Swap
  • Swinging Separately
  • Bisexual Swingers
  • BDSM
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • Swinger's Surprise
  • Erotic Couplings

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Forums

• Swinger Topics
    • Curious About Swinging?
    • Swingers Talk
    • Finding People to Swing With
    • First Swinging Experiences
    • Adventures in Swinging
    • Swinging Situational HELP!
    • Swinger Clubs, Parties, Resorts, and Cruises
    • Bisexual Swingers
    • Look and Feel Your Best!
    • Polls & Never-Ending Threads
    • Swinging Solo
    • Let's Talk About Sex
    • Some Swingers Do - Poly, BDSM, & Nudism
    • Swingers and Sex Positivity in the News
  • Sexy Texans's Sexy Texans Topics
  • East Texas Military Swingers's East Texas Military Swingers Topics
  • Ontario, Canada's Ontario, Canada Topics
  • Horny South Africans's Horny South Africans Topics
  • Herpes Positive's Herpes Positive Topics
  • Traveling Swingers's Traveling Swingers Topics
  • Northern Gulf Coast Swingers's Northern Gulf Coast Swingers Topics
  • Christian Non Monogamy's Christian Non Monogamy Topics
  • Northern Michigan LS Enthusiasts's Northern Michigan LS Enthusiasts Topics
  • Hot Nights in the Kingdom's Hot Nights in the Kingdom Topics
  • Recipe Swapping!'s Recipe Swapping! Topics
  • Kinky Swingers R Us's Kinky Swingers R Us Topics
  • Saskatoon, Sk Canada's Saskatoon, Sk Canada Topics
  • Swinging Thespians's Swinging Thespians Topics
  • Bi Couples's Bi Couples Topics
  • BISEXUAL COUPLES IN MISSOURI's BISEXUAL COUPLES IN MISSOURI Topics
  • Threesome addicts club's Threesome addicts club Topics
  • Detroit Area Swingers's Detroit Area Swingers Topics
  • South Florida Swingers's South Florida Swingers Topics
  • Jerking and Rubbing's Jerking and Rubbing Topics
  • Croatia swingers's Croatia swingers Topics
  • desi_swingers's desi_swingers Topics
  • Cuckoldry's Cuckoldry Topics
  • Bisexual Males's Bisexual Males Topics
  • Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles's Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles Topics
  • Tennessee swingers's Tennessee swingers Topics
  • sinfulvacationclub's sinfulvacationclub Topics
  • Soft sex party in club's Soft sex party in club Topics
  • Hot wives club's Hot wives club Topics
  • HerpesSwingersFun's HerpesSwingersFun Topics
  • Hampton Roads Swingers's Hampton Roads Swingers Topics
  • South Alabama Swingers's South Alabama Swingers Topics
  • Tulsa Swingers's Tulsa Swingers Topics
  • Dirty fetish chat's Dirty fetish chat Topics
  • RV Swingers's RV Swingers Topics
  • Pacific Northwest's Pacific Northwest Topics
  • Poly Folks in the LS's Poly Folks in the LS Topics
  • Texas's Texas Topics
  • Gangbang Loving Girls UK's Gangbang Loving Girls UK Topics
  • Green Light Secrets NYC's Green Light Secrets NYC Topics
  • Bi couples and singles in AZ's Bi couples and singles in AZ Topics
  • Kent Fun's Meet ups

Categories

Blogs

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Relationship Status

Interests

Occupation

Swinging Experience

Anniversary

SLS Name

SwingTowns Username

SDC Username

SwingerZoneCentral Username

Kasidie Username

Favorite Club(s)

Found 12 results

1. One of my friends was mentioning that his wife got invited for a vacation with one of their regular playmates. It would be a 4 day vacation, where only the wife goes with the BF, hubby stays back. Has anyone any experience of this scenario, they are swinger and cuckold couple.
  2. where is a good swingers vacation for first time swingers? The wife and I are looking to go to one for our anniversary.
  3. Hi all! Anyone else cruising this wonderful new ship next year?
  4. My wife and I just booked our first Bliss Cruise for April 2019. We are extremely excited for this cruise as this will be our first time ever doing anything like this. We’re going on 8 years of marriage and really like the idea of trying new things, just very nervous about trying new things. We’re super strong in our marriage and are looking forward to going to meet and greets to ease into the “swing” of things. Lol. At the end of the day, this will be an awesome cruise away from the kids and a great chance to relax.
  5. Our market is being heavily hit by newspaper and TV advertising for various Sandals resorts throughout the Caribbean. The ads are heavily "party, party" (nudge, nudge). Does anyone have any feedback about the acceptance of the LS at any of their individual resorts? I know the "Beaches" chain is strictly family-oriented. Any info would be appreciated.
  6. Some people here have probably seen my previous posts about our experiences with Mrs. E's long-time friend and her significant other ("husband" for simplicity). The conversation had started gently a year or two after she let it slip during a girl talk phone conversation that I had a related fantasy, and when we were visiting them in Vegas in the fall, Mrs. E's friend made it known that her and her husband sometimes played with another couple and that we were invited to hang out at their pool if we were inclined. This was what she needed to get started, since she was comfortable with her friend and friend's husband, and while we kept the night "soft", she tried and learned a lot. The following night we connected with that couple alone and did our first full swap. In the spring, we met up with her friend and husband again and spent a long weekend at a vanilla resort, which also went unexpectedly great. They gave us the space we needed to enjoy the city and still have plenty of playtime with them. No tension at all. So now fall is rolling around again and they're suggesting we all meet up in Palm Springs. Us, them, and the third couple. I've been to Palm Springs, Mrs. E hasn't. I know it's smallish and it's implied there will be a lot more free time hanging around the resort than on our last trip to a busier area, but overall, I like the idea and think with two couples there, it might actually be just as easy for any of us to get some alone time when we need it. She likes it, too. However, she only had some soft play with both the husband and the wife from the third couple. We both like the wife, they got some girl-talk bonding in after playing before she played with the husband and they've stayed in touch, and we have no strong opinions about the husband. He was in her mouth while I was behind her for Mrs. E's first "spit roast", and that's about the extent of our connection with him. Point is, she's maybe overthinking full swap with them. Part of this might be because she only met them the once and hasn't seen them face-to-face in a full year. Part of this might be because the wife likes girl-on-girl play and Mrs. E is tweaking herself out about seeing her again. I've reminded her that ultimately, there's no rule that says we have to do full swap with them or that she has to indulge with the wife, but I get the same answer I often get about going to a club. "We can't go there and just NOT, that would be weird." Anybody have any advice to put her at ease? Should we have a conversation with somebody, here? She isn't typically a very direct person and I don't think she wants to talk to the third wife about how she feels about it. I've put off the decision as long as possible, she doesn't want to say 'no' and really wants to go to Palm Springs, but it's time to buy tickets.
  7. My wife and I are in our late 20s and are very inexperienced in this lifestyle but are curious. My wife has messed around with others but I have not as she isn't sure if she is comfortable with it. We were considering going on a cruise, after googling it we saw one called the Bliss cruise that we were interested in. But reading about cruises both in general and swinger cruises specifically we are a bit nervous that there will be very few couples in our age range and if there are any they will be very few and far between much older couples. I saw something called young couples week at the Hedonism resort in Jamaica but I don't think we will be able make it in July (looks like the only week it takes place). Any advice for vacations for younger couples looking to dip their toes into this? Perhaps my fears on the cruise are unwarranted or perhaps there is another cruise/resort that is somewhat more geared toward younger couples or at least has a lot of them. Any advice would be appreciated.
  8. Swingers Cruises with Couples Cruise, what are they and what to expect. Please note I wrote this review over the course of several days, so if it seems disjointed in anyways, it is because it is. I'd also like to state up front, neither my wife and I are in anyway affiliated with Couples Cruises, and in fact we only met one of the head people involved at the very end of our last cruise, and that was only briefly. This is a completely unfunded and unbiased article. First what exactly IS a Couples Cruise. I'm sure if you ask different people you will get slightly different answers but it is basically a week long, high end swingers party in close to first class accommodations. They are held on RC ships (which is not the best cruise line anymore but still good) and you will have 1000's of swingers on board. You will also have a number of nudists, people who don't swing but like to go to swingers events, and the usual oddball such an event can bring. It is truly a unique event and the people watching alone is worth the price. Who go on Couples Cruises? Well, pretty much everyone, of all ages, shapes, and fitness levels. If you are expecting a ship of only hard bodies think again. If you are expecting the typical cruise of octogenarians think again as well. I've spoken to Couples Cruise people, and I've used my own eyes, and my guess based on what they say and what I've seen is the average age is about 46. If you are a younger swinger and think that's too old don't despair, I said average age. Out of 1000's of people you will find some in their 20's to some in their 80's or even 90's. I have to admit I get a bit of a kick out of the 80+ year olds and hope some day when I get to that age I'll still be “rocking it”. Now we tend to fit in with the younger demographic and while we are a minority there, we've not had a hard time finding great couples to interact with. If you are 50+ you will have a LOT to choose from. Making things a bit easier, and an improvement from our first cruise with them, they do have age based meet and greets. While not in any way screened it gave couples looking to meet couples in their age range a good place to meet early on. Still when it comes down to it, YOU have to be the one wanting to make contact. If you want to be left alone, you can be, if you want to chat with everyone, you can do that too. And that is the BEST thing about this cruise beyond the swinging part. This will be the friendliest most outgoing cruise you have ever been on. We took one vanilla cruise (again with RC) prior to these cruises and it was boring, stuffy, and unfriendly. No one talked, no one wanted to interact. The only place anyone even tried was the formal dinner table and it was us and 3 couples on their “we are retired and have nothing to do” cruises. We were just young interlopers to them. Here we got to meet a lot of fun and outgoing people who actually wanted to talk and interact with people. Now a cynic would say it is because they wanted to have sex with you/your wife, but honestly it is just a much better vibe. While we have been on three Couples Cruises so far, I have to say we have NOT experienced everything they have to offer, because we didn't want to. We are a “typical” swinger couple, interested in other couples only, not into fetishes or BDSM, gangbangs, etc. I can comment on some activities as they were there but we were not necessarily a participant so my knowledge is either through others or just a basic observation in those cases. Now what sort of activities are we talking about? I'll focus first on the swinger stuff and then get to the cruise part later, after all the cruise itself isn't what brought you here. First there is the playroom. I have a confession to make. Our first cruise we saw them loading a bunch of mattresses on the ship as we got on and wondered why they needed so many new ones. In retrospect , allow me to tell myself “duh”. One of the larger rooms of the ship is converted into a full playroom. This will have come very large orgy style center “beds” and then many small ones that are more for 2-6 people, 8 if you are tricky. Some people got into the playroom the moment it opened and I think they wouldn't leave if they were not forced to. Most wandered in at some time, either to play or to look around. On our three cruises we never played in the play room, usually because by the time we got there it was already full, and by full I mean FULL. The rules for the playroom are no “street clothes” so either nude, or in some sort of bedroom wear. And the couples cruise staff does an EXCELLENT job of keep it clean, with fresh towels and frequent changes. You will find a lot of “hard core” swinger types in the play room and honestly the smell can be a bit overwhelming later in the night. If this isn't your thing, do not worry, you are on a ship with 1000's of rooms, you can be as private as you like. Just know the option is available. On our Freedom of the Seas room they also had a “hallpass room” which, from what I was told by a few, people were using as a playroom due to the number in the main playroom. There was also a “dark room ” (lights out) which you can guess what it was about. There was the “dungeon” for the BDSM type people, they even had classes during the day, not our thing so I'll just say it is there. Finally they have the “chocolate room”. It is always a topic of conversation, but it is an area off the playroom where they have black men to service the white women basically. It has always struck me as wrong as I don't like the idea of swinging for a racial element, which this obviously is about. I'd feel less unease if it were simply a single male room. For those into this though, they seemed to really enjoy it and it is not like they chased you to get you in there. On our last cruise some of the rooms workers did solicit (mildly) more attractive women during the day when they were out which didn't go over very well with some people (single males are single males no matter what race). They have had one on at least 2 of our last cruises (not sure about one cruise) and obviously they have a place otherwise they wouldn't continue with them. So if this is your thing, odds are you are in luck. One thing is that for some reason this is always a topic of conversation, and sometimes a surprise to people. We were that couple on the first cruise when we got a tour of the playroom prior to it being open and no one in our group had any idea why one area was the “chocolate room”. I thought maybe it was going to have some sort of desert tray! Yea not quite that.... Now those are just the play areas, but that is by all means not the only things going on. First there are sometimes “classes” going on. It can be on erotic massage, or “squirting” (I won't get started on that), or BDSM or any number of things. In our whole time we only attended one class and that was the erotic massage class on our first cruise. Generally we would rather be out by the pool or socializing during the day but a lot of people we talked to did attend some of these classes. If you are interested in these kind of things, or just need a break indoors, these are available. There are also theme parties after dinner. Some of them are very “basic” others can get pretty elaborate with costumes, and sometimes on fetish night it gets a bit freaky too. Costumes are not required, but we tend to go all out with them and have a great time with it. I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed in the upcoming November cruises themes as they don't leave much room for creative costumes, but this is coming from a guy who wore a full Gorilla suit his last cruise. The parties themselves are all basically dance parties, which we have found are a lot of fun with the right people and quite boring if you don't have the right people. Much like any swinger party. Over all though we enjoy them and have a good time. It is also a good chance to meet people you may not have had a chance too during the day, when they were naked (more on that later). Sometimes there will be some sort of “show” done by the cruise director and couples cruise people in relation to the theme. This can depend on the ship itself as the Freedom class lends a lot more room for these events than the other ships. One thing they improved on from the first cruise a bit was the schedule. It is now on a big easy to read card, with time slots so you can see what events are going on where and what overlaps with what if you have to choose. You can see a picture of it below, I took it with my cell phone so I had it handy. I'm sure I'm missing things here, but lets move onto the cruise part as it relates to the swinging aspect. The cruise is sort of partially clothing optional. Nudity is allowed on the pool deck, the hallways, and topless in the nightclub for the dances (and I should add, of course the play rooms). Otherwise you need to be covered, though some people have a very liberal definition of covered. The pool deck is where the real party is during the day, it is where you will have the chance to meet the most people, make the most contacts, and check out the goods. I'd guess maybe 3/4ths of the people on the pool deck will be nude (outside of crew). I could be slightly overestimating but it is not an exact science here. It is also not required, and many will be only topless or not at all. Interestingly more men will likely be covered up than women (ah male insecurity). One thing about this cruise is that there will be a good number of nudists on board. How many I can't tell you, it is not like they wear a necklace to ID them. One person who worked for CC told me he thought about 1/3 of the ship were nudists. Now this might be a bit higher than I thought, but regardless they are there. They tend to disappear after dinner though to their cabins. I only bring it up because some get a bit annoyed about being hit on by in the words of one I talked to our first cruise “swingers who keep trying to fuck them”. In their defense some at were not told it was a lifestyle cruise, only a clothing optional one by their travel agents. Basically if someone isn't giving you a swinger feeling when you are chatting with them, despite them being naked, just keep this in mind. Ok so you've been naked, gone to parties, had a trip to the chocolate room, and got lost in the dark room, but what about the cruise itself? Having taken RC cruises in the past that were vanilla, and now three of the CC cruises, I can say there isn't much difference. When we signed up for our first CC cruise, I was worried the cruise itself would be bad due to it being a charter, but those fears were misplaced. Now if you read my first review I was a bit harsh on the condition of the ship, and VERY harsh on the food. I still keep in touch with a few people we met on that first cruise and everyone agrees the food was awful. As one women I know went said “I lost weight on the cruise.” I am very happy to report that has been greatly improved. What I discovered after our first CC cruise, talking to a former RC exec, is that RC was losing money badly, and food is one of the aspects which took the biggest hit in the budget cuts. I think RC realized they were making a mistake though and our last two cruises the food was much improved. The food isn't of the level it was back when I took my first RC cruise some 7 years ago, but it is not a source of complaints either. If you have been on a cruise before, especially an RC one, the rest is just as you would expect. You have a “sea pass” which is your ID/Credit Card for the whole cruise. You can plan normal shore excursions at every port. They have dinners in the dinning room every night including usually two formals if it is a week long cruise which are of course optional. There is a casino, spa, exercise room, pool, ping pong tables, etc. Based on the ship you may have a rock climbing wall or a “surfing” pool as well. If you have never been on a cruise, there are plenty of “what to pack” for a cruise websites out there that will be helpful. Just a few words of help here though. Sunscreen – EVERY cruise we see those couples who made their vacation difficult by not wearing it. You can't play on your back if your back feels like it is on fire. Sea Sickness Medication - They have it for free on the ship, and you can get the patch from your local doctor very easily. I don't get sea sick easily and never took anything but my wife does. If you don't know if you get sea sick, take them and TAKE THEM EARLY, before you feel sick at all. Many lose their first few nights (where the winds pick up and the seas can get slightly rough) due to sea sickness. Women seem to suffer worse than men and the ladies room can be a nasty place in rough seas. Expect to pack a LOT – You have your “day clothes”, your dinner clothes, your dancing clothes, and your “specialty” clothes. You would think a clothing optional cruise wouldn't have these issues, but it is typical. Ok so what is different about a CC cruise from a regular RC cruise? Well a few things but nothing too major (outside of the swinging stuff of course). Dinner – This is a big one in that you don't have an assigned table. This is pretty critical for a swing cruise as you will often go to dinner with new friends, and even when we went to dinner solo it was fun meeting new people. The only issue with this is the dinner staff is always chaotic with this. Expect dinner to take two hours (you have nothing better to do at this point usually) and getting drinks/wine can be difficult due to the confusion. I also think the auto gratuity is a bigger issue here than usual. Another thing is that a lot of people dress from formal to ultra slutty. I have nothing against ultra slutty usually, but they do give you towels to sit on if you are dressed in a very short skirt. This was a funny observation for me. Some women were offended they were offered a towel, others were offended they were not offered one. Bar service – This can be bad, they have always been under staffed in bartenders. Let's think about this. You have NO kids on this cruise, and it is full of swingers. That is a lot of booze. From what I'm told it is the alcohol sales that really makes this cruise worth it money wise for RC and the bars are always busy, sometimes too busy and getting a drink in some spots is difficult. It is easier on the freedom ships due to the actual “bars” they have on the main promenade. The Staff – “Oddly” you will see more males staffing the ship than usual. I have been told that the cruise volunteers for this type of cruise and so surprising more men want to come. That being said our last cruise had a lot more female crew members, and I don't know if this was just coincidence or RC changed their policy. It is not a major issue, just interesting. I'll add we also saw more security our last cruise. For us the staff was always polite. Entertainment – Cruises tend to have various acts and entertainment. Some are awesome, some, less so. This hold true for these cruises as well. Early on some of the entertainers complained a bit due to a lack of attendance, which is understandable as WE are the entertainment really. As the cruise goes on though the crowds get bigger as people need a break from the constant parties and many “groups” have already formed. Much of the entertainment is also focused around the nature of the cruise which is a nice touch, from a more “naughty” version of how well do you know your wife, to naked bellyflop contests. They also have a DJ who regularly comes on the cruises and runs a Karaoke set up all night in one of the bars. I recommend going down to it at least one night, and if you have any guts, getting up there and singing. We enjoyed ourselves with that, as I did a shirtless “I”m Too Sexy”. The DJ (who's name is escaping me) has basically EVERY song out there. Just don't be one of those who picks a long boring song, it is a swingers cruise, let loose! Some more advice. Don't be stupid. EVERY cruise some people get kicked off for doing stupid things. I've heard rumors from smoking into the state rooms to drugs, to fighting etc. I've seen very little bad behavior, the worst was a woman who was falling down drunk on the pool deck one night, but with this many people there are always those who like to live stupidly. Don't be them. Also there is no sex outside of the playrooms/your room. Don't be stupid and get caught on the pool deck. Depending on who catches you it could be a “go to your rooms please” to something major like “get off the ship”. RC doesn't mess around with security, which is a good thing. Now are these cruises for you? I have to be honest, I have no idea, being I don't know you. If you are an experience swinger, and enjoy a vacation that involves the possibility of swinging, then you will most likely have an excellent time. If you are a new swinger, swinger want to be, you will most likely have a good time but if you are extra shy the swinging side might not happen. You still get an excellent cruise out of it. If you are some subtype of sexual desire that doesn't quite fit “swinging” you may or may not find what you are looking for. Not everyone who goes is a swinger, and not every swinger goes to play. For example on every cruise we have been on, there have been a few pregnant women who were not pregnant when they signed up but the cruise was already paid for. Those couples go for the cruise and the atmosphere. You will find traditional swingers, fetish people, bdsm, nudists, voyeurs, cuckolds, hot wife types, and pretty much every other flavor. What you make of it is up to you. Now personally our first cruise was “good” not great. Good enough we immediately signed up for the next one (which was sadly a year and a half wait), but it wasn't outstanding. Our second cruise was simply the best time we had on vacation and perhaps the most fun we had over a 7 day period ever. Our third cruise we expected a let down but if anything we had a better time over all though it was close. We met outstanding people on all three cruises, some we still managed to keep in touch with and even visit despite being 100's a miles away. If it was possible for us, we would take three a year. This despite the fact we are NOT big time party people, we are not heavy drinkers, we are not “screw them all” swingers. We are selective in our partners, and always go in with the zero expectation approach, and despite this we have had fabulous times. If you have any questions, or comments, perhaps you were on one of these cruises and want to add your own story, please do so. If you think something needs to be corrected, please again do so, I am not part of CC and as such my knowledge is limited to a guest. I'd also like to give some thanks and praise to the Couples Cruise staff members we have interacted with over these last few years. They have been friendly, and helpful. From when they are relaxing to when they are dead tired after one was up to 4am trying to get people to leave the playroom (we saw the poor woman on an elevator at 9am that morning). I'm sure dealing with 3,800 swingers for a week isn't an easy task.
  9. Hey all, we're so new we're still talking about the LS. Here's the question - we were set on Desire Cancun for our 15th anniversary. Happenings in Mexico have changed our plans to: we don't know what. Any suggestions would be great.
  10. I had a fellow poster email us the other day asking the following. After emailing with him with our reply I asked if I could post his question for all to chime in so here goes. "My question is, how do you guys do vacations? My wife enjoys doing things with both of us at the same time. but he is not at all interested in 3 somes and he does enjoy private time with her and she with him, and with me as well. It seems that we all enjoy doing things together, I quite enjoy going out with them both, and I am very much into the 3 of us getting physical together, but again, respect the choices and speed of them lol. We have talked about going on vaca, and I sometimes feel that she says all 3 of us so I don't feel left out, because I know she would like to vaca with him alone at some point. She would love to be married to us both, like you guys, but since she cant' I think sometimes she would like a divorce so we can all be together more comfortably or equally. All things I talk to her about, but sometimes I think she goes my way to spare me hurt feelings. Nice in a way, shows she really does care for me. I am very interested in the truth though, and we are looking at vacationing soon, to New Orleans, and I wondered if I should volunteer to let them go alone, or just be still and go with them. What do you guys do?" Please chime in with your advice and examples. Thanks. The Menage's
  11. Hi, Petra here. I've been a member for a couple of years, a regular reader and occasional poster. This is the first time I am seeking advice from the community. If anyone is familiar with my background situation from my posts, you can skip to the next paragraph; otherwise, read on. I am in a sort of mixed poly/swinging situation - married to my husband David and have a boyfriend, Red, that I have been with since before my marriage. Red lives nearby and is monogamous with me; these are the only two sex partners I have. The guys get along really well. We sometimes have an MFM, but usually I play alone because while David doesn't care one way or the other, Red would rather not watch. Another part of this is that beginning several years into our marriage, hubby has had several no-emotion sex partner girlfriends, which I have arranged with single vanilla girls that are unattached. His current girlfriend is Clair. Clair and I met at the gym, became friends, began to discuss intimacies, became social non-sexual friends with her and her bf, and after she broke up with her bf she jumped at my offer to start screwing hubby. In the past David usually played alone because it was difficult enough recruiting single girls just to be his sex partner without the added requirement of satisfying my desire to watch. Clair is one of only two that has let me watch and even participate a little, doing things like touching her breasts and clit while hubby is screwing her, and sucking hubby's dick after he pulls out. As to frequency, Red and I have sex about every other day; David and Clair a couple times a week; hubby and I every day. When David or I have to travel there is no problem with the other spending that time with our other sex partner. Now the situation for which I need some advice. Three times a year or so David, Red and I go on vacation together, always at least twice in the winter we go skiing. All three of us love skiing almost as much as sex, but get to enjoy it much less frequently. (David says that Red doesn't ski - he wanders, like everything else he does. Mean.) This year we have made arrangements to go out West on a two week trip at the end of December / beginning of January. We don't party; just ski, eat, sleep and screw, then start all over again the next day. In the past we've gotten a room with two queen beds, one for each guy and I would sleep with one of them. It worked out pretty well, except for a couple of practical things in our usual pattern. First, Red is an early riser (I know, hah-hah) and doesn't like me sloppy, so I would have sex with him first early in the morning, but sometimes this wakes David WHO NEEDS HIS SLEEP! Then later in the morning I would have sex with David, and Red would leave since it bothers him to watch. After skiing Red would want more sex, by which time I am happy to accommodate, but then so would David again before we went to sleep. I know that vacation time is sex time, but four times a day plus skiing really tires me out. So this year to solve our practical problems we reserved two adjoining room with king beds, one for each of the guys, where I could go back and forth with no disturbance when screwing to either David's sleep or Red's male sexual ego. Now to the point. I was thinking that since we have two rooms, why not invite Clair? Clair knows the entire situation among Red, David and me. She has skied regularly in the past, so she should be fun on the slopes, and the two of us enjoy socializing. I see a lot of advantages: for Red - he will have more of my attention and less angst about hubby screwing me (beta male syndrome); for David - he will have an extended chance to play with his new toy, Clair; for Clair - she will get to go on a free ski trip (we always are generous with David's sex partners), she gets more time and sexual attention from her new toy, David, and the two of us can do some girls things like shopping or going to the spa; for me - while I love the attention of two men, this will give me a chance to not have so many demands put on me (I'm the one that ends up being sleep deprived from all the vacation sex); I'll probably get a chance to see hubby and Clair in action which I find really hot; I'll get to spend more time with Red, whom I still love, and I can do things with Clair. So to the question: should we invite Clair along? I'm almost certain she would go if asked. The fear is with the more people, the more that can go wrong, but the only negative I can see is if the dynamic between Red and Clair turns out bad. But they already know about one another and won't be mutually sexually involved. This was my idea and David, as always, says "Whatever you want, Pet."
  12. It was a Saturday in February, a couple of years ago, and my wife Claire and I were at a resort in Loreto, Mexico, on our first vacation since our second son was born. We had gone there with a group of about fifteen couples organized by a swingers organization. I love my wife. I also find her extremely attractive - even at the grand old age of 40 and after a dozen years of marriage. Claire is a classic peaches and cream beauty, with shoulder-length nearly-auburn hair, chestnut colored eyes, and lips the same dark red rose color of her nipples. As for her body, she's got nice everything, with everything in proportion. Neither of us are as skinny as we once were, but she really is still a beauty, and routinely catches the eye of surfer guys in their 20's. Unfortunately, for the last ten years of our marriage - since a couple of years before our first child showed up - our erotic life has not been what I wished it were. I instigate. Sometimes she acquiesces. It's a tender moment while disposing of a biological need. It isn't an erotic adventure. She is a 'good girl' who isn't even comfortable talking about sex outside the margins, let alone going there. In the past, I had girlfriends who were into all sort of things: ropes, outdoor sex, rape fantasies, public sex, other women (lots of those), and so on. They had enthusiasm. But I didn't want to be married to any of them. Over the last decade, I've tried all sorts of things to raise our sexual amperage. Nothing worked. The only reason I didn't just give up is that Claire has one strong, recurring fantasy: multiple men. That's close enough my own idea of a pleasant evening: multiple women. So actually trying it was my idea. We had discussed the idea of sex with other people off and on for a couple of years, but Claire would run hot and cold on the subject. Sometimes, she was clearly turned on by the idea, and she would run our minds over possible partners with relish before having a better than average session together. We even visited a couple of swing clubs as observers only. Other times I would broach the subject, and she would bite my nose off, as though it was suddenly sinful, embarrassing, or distasteful. I could never predict what her mood would be. Naturally, I brought it up less and less. But then a few months ago, late one night in our hot tub after a party, naked with some friends, she was groped by a guy almost half her age - and liked it. I figured it out when I put my arm around her (underwater) and found this other guy's hand there. She was obviously perfectly happy, chatting away, sitting close to him, so after pushing my dropped jaw back into place I gave her some room. She put her arm around him a bit later, but that was it (she wouldn't let him get his fingers to her pussy, which is where he was headed, of course). Later that night, when we were in bed alone, she said the only reason she didn't let him have his way was that she didn't know how I would feel about it. So I told her. Not only wasn't I jealous (surprise), seeing her turned on turned me on. The bottom line: anything is fine by me, as long as she wants it, and I'm present. She was-shall we say-intrigued with the possibilities. Our sex life sang for the next couple of weeks. But then it got quiet again. And quieter. And we were back to tender moments while disposing of a biological need-infrequently. I had to do something. So I pushed, and she came to Mexico. So we went on this trip to Loreto, Mexico. As our plane descended into Loreto, Claire began to cry in pain. She was over a bad case of the flu and her ears wouldn't clear. Not a good start. On the bus coming in, we checked out the rest of the couples in our tour group. Most were older than we are and none were anyone we could imagine getting intimate with. We did the psychological equivalent of circling the wagons and kept to ourselves. Also not a good start. The resort itself was a pleasant collection of two-story dorm-like buildings spread out along a beach with a big pool in the middle. The whole place can accommodate maybe 250 people, and it was fairly full with regular tourists. Our little group of 30 or so sex fiends was isolated in a wing at the far southern edge of the complex, near the nude beach and clothing-optional Jacuzzi. Our room was on the second floor, overlooking the nude beach and the Sea of Cortez beyond. The room itself was fine; simple and clean. It had a king-sized bed, a television, and a modern bathroom. The wind blew hard that week, making fishing and diving impossible, leaving us with little to do but ride around in a rented jeep and sunbathe at the nude beach. The group we came with more or less hung out together, headquartered at our own bar between the nude beach and the huge Jacuzzi. Claire's flu hung on, however, and she was usually back in the room, trying to sleep. The trip wasn't looking like a winner on any front. At dinner the first night we did talk to one couple. Steve and Mary were 50 and 47, respectively. Steve, who was about my size and in about the same reasonably okay shape (for a couple of guys who work behind desks), is a management consultant with a Roman nose and a cheerfully lecherous attitude. As we talked, his eyes tracked each of the pretty young Mexican waitresses in their comings and goings. Mary is a blue-eyed blonde, curly hair, and pleasant. She works as a middle manager for a large technology company. But sexual adventure wasn't on the menu. Claire and I made love with each other several times a day, between Claire's naps, and we continued to check out the other couples and idly consider the possibilities. The day before we were to leave Claire's attitude towards extracurricular sex went cold again. At dinner, she said she didn't want anything to do with sex with other people - no matter what her fantasies were - because it just wasn't right. The fearful, obedient, good little girl had suddenly emerged again. What I heard was that the last, best fantasy was being outlawed, and our sex life was forever going to stay within her margins. I just wouldn't be able to do that. It meant affairs and deception. It meant anger. It meant - sooner or later - divorce. But wasn't going to force Claire to do anything. The next morning, our last full day in Mexico, we rented a jeep and drove down the coast to a village called Puerto Escondido. It was a grim ride. Back at the hotel, I told her I wouldn't bring up anything out of the ordinary again if that's what she wanted, but I thought she was making a mistake, and I told her why. Then I went for a run. When I came back, she was taking a nap. I showered, picked up a book, went down to the cabana bar and ordered a double vodka on the rocks, and then went out onto the nude beach to read. Five minutes later I ordered a second double vodka. About 2:00 I was laying on a chaise lounge half-shaded by an umbrella, naked, reading, when Claire came out and joined me. She dropped her sarong and positioned her recliner in the sun, a little sideways to me. I was still depressed, but not so much that I didn't notice how pretty she is. I also saw that she had missed a spot with the sunscreen on the side of her left breast. A patch the size of a stamp was looking too red. She started reading. I ordered my third vodka and went back to my book. A few minutes later Steve came over. He was drinking a beer and, like everyone else on that part of the sand, was naked except for his sunglasses. We three began talking, mostly about his career. Claire had once considered a career as a management consultant herself and Steve happily went into details on some of his projects. His wife Mary, he said, was off on a whale-watching trip on the other side of the peninsula. During this conversation, an interesting thing began to happen. Claire was clearly interested in both the conversation and in Steve. He was getting subtle signs of welcome and squatted down at the foot of her recliner. Claire said something about the sand being hard on her feet, which was his cue to put down his beer and give her a foot massage while we talked. At first, Claire was tense. I could see the big muscle in her thigh. This near stranger was, after all, right there at her feet, in the bright sunshine, looking up between her legs at god knows what. But he chatted on and rubbed on, and soon her legs began to relax. Then they relaxed a little more. Then I remembered that our young friend in the hot tub had started by massaging her feet. I got up to get us another round. I brought him a beer, while I switched to water. Claire told me later that when I left Steve had asked us about our experience in the Lifestyle. She told him it was basically none. I was back in a few minutes and retook my seat. I noticed Claire seemed very relaxed. Her legs were open enough that if he hadn't been able to see her pussy lips before, he certainly could now. His hands occasionally slid up her calves toward her thighs. She told me later, "He could have reached up and fondled me right there, and I would have liked it." I suddenly found myself looking at Steve a little more closely, and maybe a little more competitively. For a guy his age, he was in excellent shape. Fleshier around the waist than I am, just as hairy (but "fluffier"), and while his soft cock was fatter than mine, mine was longer. All very male, I'm sure. In any case, squatting at the feet of my wife as he was, the tip of his cock had gotten covered with sand. At one point Claire got up and went to the bathroom. While she was gone, I told Steve about her running hot and cold on the idea, but that it seemed pretty clear to me that he was the right guy at the right time. I told him he had to take it easy and back off if she got uncomfortable. She came back, laid down to resume her foot massage, and I went for more water. While I was gone he filled her in on our conversation. (She told me later that she didn't like the idea of us "conspiring"). When I came back, Steve was working upward, passing her calf occasionally, on the way to her inner thighs. We talked for a minute or two more, but then I sensed it was time to make a move. Either way, it was going to be all right. I announced I was heading back to the room and asked Claire if she wanted to invite Steve to join us. She actually gulped, but gave us both a nervous, unsteady grin and said, "I guess so. I'm scared." Steve laughed and said he couldn't go anywhere. He pointed to his cock, which had gotten semi-hard all of a sudden and he didn't want to walk across the beach like that. I told Claire it was entirely up to her, and that'd I'd go back to the room and let them decide. I got up, picked up my book and towel, and headed back. A maid had just gotten to our room and had the towels in a pile by the door. She was a beautiful young woman by the way, and I didn't miss the irony of finding a beautiful woman in our room, given the scenario outside. I was also feeling we were one woman short, but this wasn't the time. I crossed over to the window to see if I could see Claire and Steve on the beach. They were gone. Had they gone to his room without me? No, they were probably on their way back here. I hustled the maid out of the room as Claire came in. Claire was wearing her sarong, looking excited and nervous, but all smiles. It was her "sly, guilty, but having fun" look. I loved it. "We're going to have a visitor in a few minutes, " she said. I went to pee, came back out, drew the shade partly, and turned the TV on to a Carole King infomercial, which would play her songs in the background for the duration. Claire said she wanted a drink and found a small bottle of Mexican liqueur, which we called "Fat Lady" because that was how the bottle was shaped. She read the label to me. It claimed the liquor was an aphrodisiac. Steve knocked and came in, wearing only a bathing suit. The three of us were standing at the foot of the bed, Claire and he on other side of me. There was very little preamble. "Well, if we're going to do it...," Claire said, and Steve and I helped her off with her sarong. Not that it took much helping. Steve dropped his shorts. Claire's shyness dropped away also. "Well, I know what I want to do first," she said, and she bent over and took his dick into her mouth. Steve sat at the foot of the bed, and Claire took him deeper into her mouth, cupping his balls in one hand, his ass in her other. In seconds he was fully hard, and she threw herself into her work. He moved farther up on the bed, and she got up on it too, kneeling as she sucked him, her butt toward me. As she ate him, I massaged her hips and ass from behind, gently working up between her thighs. I found her thoroughly wet, her pussy dripping and open. She spread her legs apart, and her lips seemed to suck my fingers inside. She made a wonderful little noise when I reached her clit. She pressed her hand down on top of mind, hard, pushing my fingers deeper into her. She was as turned on as I had ever seen her. All of this was a relief. I knew that she had started this for my benefit. But it apparently wasn't all for my benefit. She was, in fact, going at Steve's cock with a degree of enthusiasm that really surprised me. She also looked incredibly damn sexy, and it turned me on. Steve said it was her turn, and she got up on the bed and laid down on her back, propped up on her elbows, watching him as he moved down to eat her. She sighed when his mouth made contact, and then when his hands reached up to hold her hips. She relaxed and lay back on the pillows, her hands on his head, tentatively. "Ahh," she moaned, "there's nothing like penetration." "That means she wants a finger in her," I said, trying to be helpful. "He's already there," Claire said. What I couldn't see was that he had worked his fingers up into her. I felt a little silly. Steve ate her for a while, while I worked on any parts that were otherwise unoccupied. I was almost, but not entirely, out of the picture for her. I was surprised at how much she was into the touching and kissing and stroking with him - the softer, romantic stuff one does more of with a new lover. She would compliment him on his cock, or his technique. He would admire her breasts, stroking them, sucking on them, talking about her "world class nipples." She kept a certain blissfully erotic look on her face that I love. I had to pee again and got up. I took longer than usual because I had to wait for my penis to get soft enough for my bladder to release. When I got back, she was she blowing him. I was hard again and lay down behind her. She raised a leg so that I could slip my cock between her thighs, but not quite in her. After a few more pumps with her hand and mouth, she pulled away from his cock to give me a kiss. She caught herself and stopped to wipe her mouth with the back of her hand first, apologizing with a laugh for being sloppy. We moved around again, and Steve asked if he could come into her. She said yes, and asked me to get a rubber out of a small blue felt bag we had brought with us. We were using rubbers ourselves because Claire wasn't on any other birth control at the time. But we had agreed, if we ever did something like this, to use them, regardless. Claire got the little foil packet and opened it. He lay back on his side. "There's only one rule," she said to him, "no coming inside, even with the rubber." He asked why. "So at least I can keep up the pretext of being faithful," she said. He laughed and agreed. Claire and I had also talked in the past, when contemplating another couple, about a "no cock in pussy" rule. It was her idea, not mine, and supposedly the same reason. I noticed she didn't bring up that one. He moved closer to her and Claire opened the rubber foil and tried to roll it onto him, but the process took too long, and he began to get soft, making it more difficult to get the slippery thing on him. He rested on his side, and she started using her hand on him, saying, "Don't you come too early!" I thought he had come in her hand, but apparently not. Finally, the rubber was on. One of us - I can't remember who - brought up her fantasy of double entry, that is, taking one cock in her pussy, the other up her ass. We had KY jelly in that little blue bag also. After some discussion, we decided he would lie on his back, she would lower herself on his cock, and I would enter her from behind. She and I got up as he rolled onto his back. She then climbed over him, straddling his hips, and started to lower herself onto him. But it wouldn't go in, and in a second or two, he was too soft to keep trying. (Months later, she said she regretted that we hadn't been able to do the double penetration. "There we were, and he couldn't get it up!" she said. "It's like being at the Taj Mahal on the night of a full moon, and having it overcast," she said.) He took off the rubber and said he wanted to watch us for a while. So she rolled off him onto the bed, the two of them facing each other, while I lay down behind her and slid my cock into her pussy from behind. I pumped her slowly, reaching around to finger her clitoris. In the meantime, her hand was between his legs, holding his cock and balls while they kissed. They kissed while I fucked her and fingered her, and she played with this cock. We went on that way for quite a while. He got hard again. It finally dawned on me that I was hogging her, and said so, pulled out and got up to pee again. As I left, she moved down his chest and his stomach and went back to sucking his cock. I came back, and we went through a number of low-key permutations, with several ebbs and flows. He offered to leave us alone, twice, just being polite and sensitive, but Claire was in no hurry. "No one has come yet," she said the second time. She was right. We had been pleasantly not goal-oriented. But we rallied and focused, and I decided she would be first. I rolled Claire on her back and moved down between her legs and began eating her. Steve lay down on her left, kissing her breasts, and her hand went to his soft cock, inches from my eyes. As I tongued her clit and dragged my fingers in and out between her very swollen and wet lips, she pumped him faster with her hand. He was getting hard again. He moved up a bit and began kissing her. She started to make her "I'm about to come noises," and he pulled back to watch her, her eyes closed, her face going into the orgasmic grimace. She pumped harder on his cock, now fully inflated, and I closed my eyes, not wanting to get a load in them if he came. But Claire came first. It was a good one, she said later, but not earthshaking. (Or did she downplay it for my benefit? She also said, with awe - at herself, I suppose -- "He got to see me come.") I got up to pee. Again. While I was gone, waiting for my hard-on to subside, Claire asked Steve what she could do for him. He said he wanted to fuck her.) When I got back, they were fucking in basic missionary position. He was on top, resting on his elbows, kissing her. Her legs were up high, almost straight up, as he gently pounded away. I could see all this from the foot of the bed. I could see his sheathed cock sliding in and out of her, and I could hear her making those wonderful animal noises again. Thinking of the double penetration thing again, I slipped the tip of my finger into her asshole. She jumped. "It's me," I said, but it this was their moment, and I backed off, not wanting to distract her. The Carole King infomercial was still on the television behind me. I had an odd few moments where I felt compelled to watch the tv. I would turn to look at Claire and Steve fucking, from up between their legs, then switch back to the television. I couldn't help myself. It was weird. Maybe it was my brain's way of dealing with overload. (I also forgot we had a camera on the dresser next to the television. Claire later said, "Hmmm. Someone was taking pictures. THAT would have been interesting.") But my distraction didn't last long. I moved around to the top of the bed, watching him on top of her, most of the weight still on his arms, her legs still up high, rocking back and forth under the pressure of his fucking. His eyes were open, looking into her face. Her eyes are closed. She looked blissful, like she was riding a horse in a dream. "Can I break the rule?" he asked. He meant about not coming in her. She didn't answer right away. I thought she was thinking about how I would feel about it. I wanted her to know it was up to her and spoke up. "No problem ... as far as I was concerned." "Go for it," she said to him. (Later I told her I was surprised how easily she abandoned her last rule. "At that point," she said, "what's the point?" She couldn't even remember who put the second rubber on, or even that there was a second rubber. "I probably did," she said, "he wasn't inclined to use one.") He began to pump harder, and she arched upward into him with every thrust. He picked up the pace even more, and she laid back down, eyes closed, looking like she is coming again herself. Pain, delight, transport. I thought for a minute she was, in fact, coming again. He gave one last thrust with a moan, held motionless for three seconds, and then lowered himself down onto her. She put her arms around him, her hands on the back of his head. She had her legs around him too, and locked her ankles together, pulling him into her. He pulled out and rolled off to the side, and she rolled to face him. I slipped into her from the back. He had been out of her maybe fifteen seconds. She felt tighter. I noticed she was tight. She felt somehow different, I thought, and it wasn't just my imagination, but it wasn't a problem. I came. We lay there together for a few minutes. Claire was suddenly sleepy. Steve said he could stay all night, but said he would see us later. He kissed her and got up to leave. She sat up and gave the head of his softening cock a parting kiss. We agreed to meet later at the hotel's nightclub. After Steve left, Claire wanted to clean up the "refuse," as she put it, before taking her nap. I noticed she saved the now-empty little Fat Lady bottle. She then crawled into bed, already half asleep. We kissed long and very sweetly. I asked her how she felt, and she smiled and said "great. It was great." I tucked her in, kissed her again, and went out to finish my book by the Jacuzzi. It was a full moon that night. Claire had napped, we'd had a light dinner, and we were headed over to the nightclub. Claire was dressed in a fetching short black shirt and a red leather jacket, with only a black silk blouse on underneath. No bra, either, which for her was unusual. I thought she looked incredibly sexy. The nightclub was in a sort of high-tech concrete bunker. It was basically a disco, with a disk jockey queuing records. Most if not all of the group we had come with were in there. Steve was there, dancing with a blonde woman at the far end of the dance floor. I looked at Claire's face as we found a seat. She was watching him. "Feeling jealous?" I asked. She admitted she was, a little. She said, mocking herself, that she wanted to feel special. She asked me how many other women I thought he had been with. I assumed she meant over time and started to calculate. She stopped me and said she meant just this weekend. I said she had probably been the only one that day. Perhaps there had been one or two others earlier in the trip. We were invited to go sit with others from our group, and we did. This was the first time we'd talked to most of them. They said they'd known about the "poor sick woman" who had barely made an appearance. A couple of the men were obviously interested in helping Claire make up for lost time. But Claire's eyes were on a young Mexican guy, one of the resort employees, who was dancing with some of the women. Claire wanted him. Even when she danced with Steve, I could see her watching the young guy. The Mexican guy was dancing with a tall blonde at one point when Claire talked me into cutting in. I took the blonde and Claire got her dance. And then another. Her confidence was high, and she looked great. I made a mental note to buy my wife sexier dresses and better jackets. When a woman glows like she was, you want to show it off. The blonde's name was Karma, and my duty was not unpleasant. She claimed to be a grandmother, but even Claire commented on how pretty she was. She was also a sweetheart, and I regretted not having met her earlier. Outside at the end of the evening, I talked to Mary, Steve's wife. I asked her why Steve hadn't gone whale watching, and she answered saying he had told her about the afternoon, and that it was terrific. But she said it could have been better. I asked how. "If I had been there, of course," she said with a smile. "Maybe not," I said. "Maybe it was easier for Claire to be the center of attention the first time, and not have to deal with jealousy on top of everything else." Mary gave me a little hug, and said, "Yeah, but next time it will be different." We met up with Steve and Mary the next morning for a paddle in the hotel's kayaks. On the way to meet them at the beach, Claire asked me if it would be impolite to skip the paddling and just ask them to fuck. But we didn't fuck, we paddled. Afterward, Claire prompted me again to ask Steve if he and Mary wanted an "encounter" before we got on the bus to the airport. "Claire likes to play," Steve answered, "and there just isn't time." As it was, we were late to the bus anyway. The Mexican boy from the night before waved to Claire on our way out. On the flight home, Claire said she was sorry I had thrown away the list of attendees because she wanted to match the people with the faces. She was into it. We agreed that a woman named Pam, who I don't think we talked to at all, was the cutest. Claire said she could see us "tangling" with her. Later, echoing my conversation with Mary, Claire pointed out how convenient it was that the most suitable man's wife happened to be whale watching that afternoon. Claire said she was not sure she would be as "unjealous," when my turn came. Said she definitely owed me one, but she isn't sure she can handle it, watching me "pounding into a beautiful woman." I suggested she be right there next to me-or not-or I could come in her first. She was unconvinced. She said she should have thanked Mary for her generosity. Claire actually apologized to me sometime later, for focusing on Steve. He was the new one, after all, but she was always aware of me. I told her I understood. It was fine. But my turn would come, I reminded her. Claire said that while Steve wasn't unattractive, she wouldn't have looked at him twice on the street. But it was nice to have a chance to compare us two men. "His head was so much smaller," she said. I was surprised, but then she clarified that she meant his cranium, not his cock head. She ruminated out loud on our respective penises, coming to the conclusion that when we were soft, his was fatter. When we were hard, mine was longer. She asked me if it would have been more difficult for me if the other guy had been a young hardbody? I told her I didn't think so. The kick for me was getting and seeing her turned on. She thought she had to tell me that Steve wasn't a threat. That's nice. I asked Claire if she was going to tell her best friend, Joan, about our menage a trois. She said no, she wouldn't. She made me promise not to tell anyone either, "out of pride, or whatever." I told her it wasn't something that I wanted to have to explain. The night we got home, Sunday, I noticed the empty little Fat Lady bottle on Claire's bureau. We made love, and I came twice, in the same rubber. She took a long time to come, but when she did it was a big one - a sheet grabbing, top-of-the-lungs, fuck-me-harder orgasm. One thing we noticed was how much semen I was producing. Gallons of it with each blast, comparatively. We figured it was nature's way, given the mock biological challenge, of making sure that my seed prevailed. At work the next day, images from the afternoon in Mexico would pop into my head at every spare moment. It was like having drug flashbacks. It was pleasant. I came home and told Claire and asked her if she were getting the same flashbacks. "I'm looking ahead," she said, with a confident grin. "I feel like I could fuck any guy in the world, and I want to. There is a whole new universe opening up." On another occasion (as we talked in bed, before or after making love - we made love a lot in the weeks after the trip), she mentioned her disappointment in not being able to try double entry. "Well, something to look forward to next time," she said. I asked her how she felt about our "main rule," which is her not fucking without me present. Was it still in effect? No answer. I had to ask her twice before I got an answer. I suspect she would have liked time alone with Steve. We talked about inviting them up to our house (they live a hundred miles south). Mary and I could go going diving, I said, and Claire added, "...and Steve and I could stay home and ..." If Claire and let go of some rules, I suppose I can too. On another occasion, talking about a visit with them, Claire said she imagined just hanging out around their house (theirs is kid-less, ours is not), taking showers together, making love leisurely when we felt like it. That sort of relaxed, unhurried weekend sounded pretty good to me too. Several weeks after our return the intensity began to fade, and our regular lives started to impose themselves. One night about this time we had just gotten into bed when Claire said she wanted to "talk about the activities." My first thought is that she had slid back into "cold mode" and was now starting to regret the sortie. I thought I was going to get the "it was interesting, but I never want to do it again" speech. Hardly. She wanted to talk about the next event. We talked about the clubs we could visit, and how a face-to-face meeting was preferable to trying to find compatible people over the web or by ads, and so forth. She wanted more. But not too much. We agreed that there was such a thing as going overboard. And we certainly didn't want to think of ourselves as "swingers" or being "in the lifestyle," given the baggage those terms carry. A couple of adventures a year would be fine. Maybe three. Or four. We'd know. Once or twice I was surprised by her new-found confidence about sex, and her willingness to explore it. It was a remarkable transformation. I told her so. "You let the genie out of the bottle," she said, smiling mischievously. Later that evening she went to a woman's group meeting and told me later that she told them "carpe diem" was the only way to live. There was something to that genie comment. I may have instigated the adventure, but she ran with it. I have never seen her so strong and confident or felt her so much out of my influence or less dependent on me. It was absolutely wonderful. I respected her in a way I hadn't since we'd been married. I was proud of her. I also found her incredibly attractive. It's been four months, and kids, work, and lack of sleep continue to have their effect on our love life. But I am still living with the wife and partner I had always wanted. She is still more powerful, confident, and passionate than she ever was before. The Mexican adventure was a good thing. I told her I was going to write this down before we forget the details. "Maybe YOU will forget the details, she said, "I won't." But I wrote it down anyway.