• Threesome addicts club's Threesome addicts club Topics
  • Detroit Area Swingers's Detroit Area Swingers Topics
  • South Florida Swingers's South Florida Swingers Topics
  • Jerking and Rubbing's Jerking and Rubbing Topics
  • Croatia swingers's Croatia swingers Topics
  • desi_swingers's desi_swingers Topics
  • Cuckoldry's Cuckoldry Topics
  • Bisexual Males's Bisexual Males Topics
  • Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles's Northeast Wisconsin Swinging Couples and Singles Topics
  • Tennessee swingers's Tennessee swingers Topics
  • sinfulvacationclub's sinfulvacationclub Topics
  • Soft sex party in club's Soft sex party in club Topics
  • Hot wives club's Hot wives club Topics
  • HerpesSwingersFun's HerpesSwingersFun Topics
  • Hampton Roads Swingers's Hampton Roads Swingers Topics
  • South Alabama Swingers's South Alabama Swingers Topics
  • Tulsa Swingers's Tulsa Swingers Topics
  • Dirty fetish chat's Dirty fetish chat Topics
  • RV Swingers's RV Swingers Topics
  • Pacific Northwest's Pacific Northwest Topics
  • Poly Folks in the LS's Poly Folks in the LS Topics
  • Texas's Texas Topics
  • Gangbang Loving Girls UK's Gangbang Loving Girls UK Topics
  • Green Light Secrets NYC's Green Light Secrets NYC Topics
  • Bi couples and singles in AZ's Bi couples and singles in AZ Topics
  • Kent Fun's Meet ups

Categories

There are no results to display.

Blogs

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Relationship Status

Interests

Occupation

Swinging Experience

Anniversary

SLS Name

SwingTowns Username

SDC Username

SwingerZoneCentral Username

Kasidie Username

Favorite Club(s)

Found 19 results

1. Rock n Tits

The Promotion

My wife, Tits, worked for a medium-sized company. It had the owner/president, Vice President COO, General Manager, and Vice President of Sales, her boss, Nick. Recently a fifth person., the DOD Sales Manager, had left the company. I will let Tits what happened... Nick had put me in for the position. When I got to work today, Nick called me into his office and said he told the management team wanted to interview me. They wanted to meet me tonight after work at The Meeting Room. This was an upscale restaurant downtown in the tallest building in our little city. I was very excited because it was so swank!! Nick told me later to go home and get ready for tonight's interview. He told me to wear a white blouse and black slacks but to dress to impress. I got home, showered, trimmed, and picked out my clothes. I picked a purple pair of thong underwear along with a sheer camisole with no bra. I have DD tits and they looked great in my cammy. I picked out a white, but not too business, blouse but left the top three buttons undone for cleavage. The slacks were my best silk pants. Just long enough to be perfect with my heels. On my way to the restaurant I called my hubby to explain what was going on and I have a chance to get a management position that paid six figures. He was excited and told me I had earned this opportunity and to knock‘em dead!!! I arrived at the meeting room and was excited. We had never been here before and I was told it was very expensive. I walked through the door and was surprised that it was a very large bar and dining hall but upstairs there were five doors. Nick came from the bar and told me I looked great and told me we were meeting with the inner circle of upper management . They were Hal Greene, owner and President; Bill Whaley,VP; Randy Cline, Chief Operations Manger; Nick; and myself. Nick had been DOD Sales Manager for 10 years and I have been his assistant for seven years. After getting into the private room upstairs, the waiter brought in some sparkling water and a nice bottle of Dom on ice. After the waiter left and we settled in to the interview I was told this position was considered a management position and paid $80,000 a year plus bonuses. This position was level with Nick but I would work very closely with him until I learned the ropes. Hal then spoke up and told me I was the number one candidate and that the team felt very comfortable with me but had to be assured that I could move in step with the others. This was to show the non inner circle management and the other 153 employees that as a manager team we are are a solid wall and we move as one. Many of the deals we make are confidential and what happens here must stay here even from our family. "Can you do that Debbie (my real name)?" Hal asked. I told them I would do what ever it takes. "Fantastic," said Hal and they clapped. He said, "Get the waiter and let’s eat and drink!!" After a fantastic meal we opened the champagne and had many drinks. We soon got to business and started to discuss contracts. About a half an hour later the room seem to get warm. Hal stood first, checked the thermostat, and then removed his dress shirt and hung it on a chair, followed by Randy, Bill, and Nick. I sat for a minute, then stood and removed my blouse and hung it on chair, the management team moving as one. Bill said don’t call a repair guy, we are almost done. 15 minutes later Randy got up and removed his slacks and hung them on a chair. He was followed by the rest of the guys, so I stood up and followed suit. Looking at Nick I could tell he was nicely hung as were the others, but Hal was wearing briefs and it looked like he was hiding a squirrel in his shorts! I was sure they were looking at my g-string now wet!! They soon removed their undershirts and I my cammy and was now topless with very hard nipples and even more wet!!!! After a few more drinks Hal stood up and removed his briefs and stood before me with a huge veiny cock. He took my hand and turned me around and pulled down my g-string and sat me down on his huge cock. The rest of the team gathered in front of me playing with huge tits and stroking themselves and cumming on my face tits and stomach!!! I came sooo hard when Hal suddenly exploded inside of me, it felt great!! A s I sat there Nick brought me a warm towel and help me clean up. After we got dressed the team clapped and welcomed me to the inner circle. Hal came over and told me I was to receive the sign on bonus of $2,500 cash tonight. And on my first check in my new position I will get another $2,500 and I will be getting a salary of $100,000 per year plus bonuses and a company credit card as I will be traveling a lot with the sales team. I told my hubby I was getting a $2,500 sign on bonus.… wait until he reads this 🙀. Tits!!
  2. Ok... this is a little odd but have had a "thing" for hubby's boss for about a year and a half now. And hubby is about to leave his job for another one... Hubby is all ok with me being with other men (as long as it won't screw up his career and... taking for granted he gets to have a little fun too.) So... is it like... OK after hubby quites and ilonger in a professional type relationship with this person?? BETTER question.. I don't even know if he's into this, though I do catch him staring a lot.... How do you tell someone... hey I just want to have a little fun with you?! If you are not sure what they are into or have no clue as to how to breech the subject... Though part of me is afraid to pursue this at all... what if he were to react badly... or something... yeesh I don't know.
  3. The Corporate Ladder All rights reserved Part One The stench of sex blends with perfume and aftershave to place Celia’s every nerve ending on alert. Bret had sown the seed of temptation. So now, on those lonely nights her husband is away on a flight, she joins the other sexually frustrated, seeking to quench her cravings. With the image of her fantasy lover in mind, Celia waits for him to find her. But in this murky place, none of the furtive figures are discernible as they flutter about. Then, from the darkness, a whiff of masculine cologne propels a ticklish trimer careening through her core. She dare not look. Her only interest is he soon has her withering in pleasure. Celia tenses as instinctually she perceives his presence. Suddenly, his fiery breath caresses the nape. She freezes in anticipation as her skin sprouts goosebumps. Celia’s eyes close as his body molds against hers. Even though her heavy wool skirt provides a barrier, she detects his every twitch. She detects movement in the dark. Others gather in preparation to witness her shame in this act of decadence. Faceless forms jockey for position, drawing the oxygen from the room. He hikes her skirt over her bum. Celia’s panties become crepe paper in his hands as he rips them off. Modesty dictates she ends her scandalous display by lowering her skirt. But her insatiable cravings demand she spread her legs instead. A whimpering moan escapes her lips as his bulbous head traces over her entrance. Not wanting to complicate her fantasy with reality, Celia dare not look back. Instantly, her breasts are swaying to the rhythm of his thrusts. Spectators gasp, hands are on her breast, their moans fill her ears. Yet, through the swirling vortex of sensual pleasures, Celia’s focus remains locked on the pounding phallus until her body convulses in orgasmic bliss. Alone on her bed, the buzzing dildo remains firmly embedded when Celia finally opens her eyes. Once more, she is left to her own devices to find momentary relief from her insatiable cravings. Celia slowly withdraws her favorite dildo, but instead of freeing it from her love canal, she shoves it back in for one last thrill. Her hips rotate as Celia questions the five-year relationship and three-year marriage to Bret. But her love for Bret isn’t in question. Instead, her dilemma stems from the strain of living with a man whose job keeps him away for days on end. An hour later, Celia squeezes her thighs together once more before turning the car off. One more little thrill before starting the workday. “Damn you, Bret. You may be the love of my life, but this waiting alone at home for you to reappear is getting old.” But, of course, there’s no reply. Her husband doesn’t return from his flight until tomorrow. Before buckling down to work, Celia makes a stop by the lunchroom for her morning coffee. Marcy joins her, patiently waiting for her turn at the coffee machine, asking, “Aren’t you sleeping well?” “Does it show?” Marcy nods. “Bret’s on the last day of a ten-day flight, and I don’t sleep well when he’s away.” Mary smiles sympathetically. “Yeah, I remember being twenty-three. Twice a day sometimes didn’t do the trick.” “At this stage, every other day sounds doable,” Celia says with a giggle. Celia takes a sip as Xillia sticks her head in the door, saying, “Celia, Mark wants to see you before you start.” Celia tilts her head. “Did he say what he needed?” Xillia smiles. “I’ll let him tell you.” She gives a wink, “but don’t worry, he’s in a terrific mood.” A million scenarios rush through Celia’s mind. But, unfortunately, not one ends well when the Senior Partner of Johnston and Johnston asks to speak to you first thing in the morning. Xillia leads Celia into the reception area outside Mark Johnston’s office. She does a double-take from her desk as Celia stares. “Mark’s expecting you. Is there a problem?” Unable to move, Celia asks, “Do I look alright?” Xillia suppresses a giggle. “You’re stunning.” In a whisper, Celia asks, “Is he firing me?” Xillia slowly shakes her head, extending an index finger toward Mark’s door. Celia taps on the door to Mark’s office before turning the handle. Mark waves her inside, saying, “Celia, glad you could stop by. Please take a seat.” “Is there a problem, sir?” Mark holds Celia’s personnel file. “Celia, are you as surprised as I was to learn you have worked for us a year already?” “Yes, sir. Or I mean no, sir, I enjoy working here so much. Time just flew by... Am I in trouble?” Mark nods, “You will be if you don’t start calling me Mark.” But then, he chuckles, “I’m kidding. Your work and work ethic is exemplary.” A nervous tremor vibrates through and through. Celia clutches her hands so as not to show them shaking. Mark pours a glass of water, handing it to Celia, “Calm down, my dear. Then, with your permission, I would like to discuss your future with Johnston and Johnston.” Celia catches herself before placing the glass on her boss’s desk. She damn sure didn’t want to get fired for leaving rings on the antique mahogany desk. Mark smiles. “Celia, where do you see yourself in five years.” “I’m taking paralegal classes and hope to earn a position when I graduate.” “Marvelous. We all need a goal to shoot for. How far along are you.” “I’ll graduate in six months, sir.” “We always need outstanding paralegals. Would you consider a position with us after you graduate?” Nervously Celia bows her head, “Earning a paralegal position here is my goal.” Mark taps his upper lip. “I understand the paralegal course is pricey. How would you feel about me financing your studies in return for agreeing to take a paralegal position with us.” Bewildered, Celia’s head spins. “You are too kind. But I could never ask you to do that, sir.” Mark extends his index finger, “First, you didn’t ask. I volunteered.” He raises another finger. “Second, you proved yourself as a superior employee with great work ethics, so it’s prudent business.” Holding up a third finger, his steel-blue eyes lock with hers. “And if you don’t quit calling me sir, I’ll need to spank you.” Celia’s thighs involuntarily twitch together at the prospect of being bent over this handsome man’s lap. Of course, he’s kidding, but the image of those long tapered fingers swatting her bare ass is a mind-boggling turn-on. Mark jars Celia from her vision, saying, “Shall we discuss why I brought you here today.” Celia nods. Mark says, “Confidentiality is the crux of our company. For an employee to advance, they must be a trusted team player.” Mark holds his stare. “Celia, are you a trusted team player?” “What I see and hear inside this office stays inside these walls. I think my work history proves this, Mark.” “Most definitely, and therefore I thought of you when this position opened.” Celia’s eyebrows bunch as she asks, “I don’t recall seeing a position being posted.” Mark chuckles. “The best positions are never posted. They’re offered.” Mark studies Celia a moment longer before saying, “Xillia started this position three years ago. Last semester she graduated from law school, and last week she passed the State Bar. This is her last week as my administrative assistant. I would like for you to fill the position she’s vacating.” “Is Xillia leaving the company?” “No, she’s our newest associate.” “Sir, I’m honored. Yes, this position is a dream come true.” “Don’t be rash. This position requires a dedication some may not be willing to commit to, so think this over before making your decision. I have yet to explain your duties.” Celia nods as Mark presses the intercom. “Xillia, would you mind joining us” Xillia enters, locking the door. “Yes, sir.” “Celia expresses an interest in filling your position. Would you mind going over some of what that entails?” Xillia nods, facing Celia. “As the head of the company, Mark fills a stressful position. So we want him relaxed and at his best at all times.” She holds her hand out to Celia. “Allow me to demonstrate.” Hand in hand, they approach Mark. “ust as I suspected, can you tell how keyed up he is?” Xillia motions toward the tent in Mark’s trousers. Celia freezes, pulling back. But her eyes don’t leave the outline of Mark’s magnificent manhood in his slacks. Xillia smiles. “Don’t be intimidated. Let’s examine it closer, shall we.” Celia’s breaths quicken as Xillia’s delicate fingers lowers the zipper. She fishes his cock free, turning to Celia as she strokes. “Have you ever seen anything so masculine?” Lost in her captivation, Celia isn’t aware of her head shaking slowly from side to side. Xillia sinks to her knees, engulfing Mark’s erection in her mouth. Celia’s hips sway in mesmerized fascination until Xillia removes his wet red cock from between her lips, swirls her tongue around the head before summoning Celia. Then, in a sex-starved trance, Celia joins her kneeling on the other side of Mark’s legs. A moan escapes Celia’s widespread lips as Xillia smiles, tilting his cock toward her, and says, “Taste his shaft. But remember, he adores wet juicy head.” Fixated, Celia’s fingers encircle his erection. She savors his aroma as her tongue sloshes around the head. Then she takes him into her throat. So focused on her blowjob, discovering Xillia naked a moment later surprises her. “My turn,” Xillia says, wrapping her fingers around Mark’s cock. Celia stands, and in mindless fascination, lowers the zipper on her dress. Her mind swirls. One event morphs into another until Xillia is sprawled in front of her on Mark’s desk. Behind her, Mark eases Celia forward toward the V of Xillia’s widespread legs. Celia’s mouth an inch from Xillia’s pussy, Mark enters her. In forbidden captivation, Celia savors the thrill of a man the same size as her husband pounding into her. As Mark thrusts, Bret’s image flashes in her mind. Forgive me, Honey, but I can’t stop now. I promise to make it up to you. Twenty minutes later, Celia’s pussy is overflowing with Mark’s sperm. Xillia’s juices coat her face, and for the first time in weeks, she’s experiencing the glow of sexual satisfaction. Xillia takes Celia in her arms, tracing her tongue over Celia’s lips, before giving her a passionate kiss. Their lips part and Xillia says, “Welcome to the eighteenth floor. We’ll have a ball.” Mark kisses both women and says, “Xillia, I see no reason for prolonging this. Call maintenance to move your things into your new office and help Celia settle in this afternoon. Xillia nods. “And you need to get a move on. You’re due in court in an hour.” Mark chuckles on his way to the shower. “Celia, those are some humongous shoes you’ll be filling.” Celia giggles, “I can only imagine.” Alone, Celia steps into her panties with a sigh. Xillia studies her, asking, “Are you all right.” “Conflicted,” Celia says with a shrug. “I’m no cheater, but God, I enjoyed what just took place.” Xillia nods, asking, “Is this the first time you took the bull by the horns and taken what you needed. Instead of waiting for a man to give it to you.” “Am I that obvious?” “What we need is a long talk over lunch. Let’s go.” “Xillia, it’s not even ten o’clock.” “You now report to Mark, who when in a satisfied state of mind cares less how you spend your time.” The two women follow the maître d to their table as Celia scans the restaurant. Finally, Xillia asks, “Does this place meet with your approval?” “Unfortunately, Xillia, I can’t afford this.” Xillia laughs, “Obviously, Mark neglected discussing the salary and perks of your new position.” Celia’s mouth opens as Xillia playfully flings a credit card toward Celia. “You now have an expense account. Lunch is Mark’s treat.” On their second martini, Xillia asks, “Are you ready to tell me what’s bothering you.” Celia glances around the room, ensuring their privacy. “I can justify losing my mind once, but I can’t rectify being a concubine.” Xillia giggles. “You’re not a concubine. Think of this as being compensated for taking what you need while giving what Mark needs.” “I’m a married woman, and however you justify this, sex outside the marriage is wrong.” “Celia, you marry for love. But just because you love someone doesn’t mean you’re sexually satisfied.” Celia shakes her head, “You marry to be the only other person in each other’s life.” “That’s the beauty of this arrangement. You go to work, take care of all your pent-up sexual frustrations. Then return home to love your husband with a satisfied mind.” “And in the meantime, my husband is faithfully abiding by our vows. I can’t do that to him.” Xillia takes a sip and smiles. “You’re either a conniving little bitch, or the most loving wife I ever met.” “What do you mean.” “Are you concerned with him discovering your sexual trysts or considering allowing him to share the freedom you’re experiencing?” Celia gives a sheepish shrug, “A little of both, I guess.” “Have you two discussed playing with other people?” Celia nods, “Which I immediately shot down accusing him of wanting to have an affair.” “Is he serious about wanting to play with other people?” “The idea of fucking other women turns him on,” Celia says. Xillia nods, “And with seeing you fucking other men.” “I guess. He brought it up, knowing I wouldn’t be thrilled with the idea.” “Are you planning on telling him all about your new position? Or are you pacifying your guilty conscience?” “Pacifying my conscience for at the least the time being.” Xillia laughs. “Mark’s going to be thrilled. You’re a much bigger jackpot than he expected.” “What’s that supposed to mean?” “Let’s just say I am a regular guest at his and Helen’s parties.” “Who’s Helen?” “Mark’s wife.” “Oh my God, Mark flaunted you in front of his wife.” “No. He fucked me in front of his wife while she did the same with anybody striking her fancy.” Celia gulped her drink in stunned silence. Xillia finally asks, “Any idea how you will reveal this to Bret?” Celia shakes her head, and Xillia says, “Don’t worry, I do.” *** Five o’clock Friday afternoon, Celia answers the doorbell to find Xillia on her front steps dressed to kill. Her short black cocktail dress is split to her naval, with the hem just below her shapely ass. Xillia rushes through the door carrying a garment bag. “Is he home yet?” Celia shakes her head. “He should be here any minute.” Xillia hands her the garment bag. “Put this on and hurry. We have little time.” “What’s this?” Xillia arches her eyebrows. “A little something to ensure tonight goes as expected. I took you as a size 6, am I right?” Celia nods. Half an hour later, from the front door, Bret says, “Honey, you better be naked. I sported this diamond cutter all afternoon thinking about what I’m about to do to you.” His shirt is halfway unbuttoned as he freezes in the den. Bret’s eyes lock on the voluptuous blond sitting across from his wife. Then, finally, he pries his eyes from her exposed cleavage to lock with her sky-blue eyes, as she says, “Don’t stop on my account.” Celia hastily introduces Xillia to her husband. “Honey, this is Xillia, my coworker.” Bret’s lips form an unenthusiastic frown. “But, Celia, this is my first night home.” Celia pats the sofa. “Sit down, Honey. Have I got a story to tell.” Bret gives Celia a confused stare. But before he can speak, Xillia flops on the other side of him, saying, “You’re going to be so impressed with your little wife.” Of course, with the sexual aspect of her new position omitted, twenty minutes later, Bret sits between the two women with a broad smile. “Honey, I’m so proud of you. We should go out to celebrate your new position.” Xillia busts out laughing. “Damn, Celia. Why didn’t we think of that.” Both women are laughing as Bret turns from one to the other. Giving Xillia’s cleavage a covert glance, as he does. Xillia gives Bret a mischievous smile. “Is there something on my dress? Or are these what you find so fascinating?” she says as she pulls the flaps of her dress apart, allowing her breast to spring free. Bret’s head shoots around to face Celia with his mouth agape. She grins. “Those are some bodacious ta-ta’s. Aren’t they?” He raises his hand to cop a feel. But thinks better of it and faces Celia and asks, “What’s going on?” Celia shrugs. “I’m sure I don’t know what you mean.” He turns back to Xillia, who smiles as her index fingers trace circles around her nipples. Then, turning back to Celia, she’s doing the same thing. But before he can comment, both women straighten their dresses and stand. Finally, Celia says, “We’re going out to celebrate. Are you joining us or staying home?” A fabulous dinner at the swankest restaurant in town and three hours of hopping from one nightclub to another find Bret and Celia grinding on the dance floor. Finally, Bret says, “Honey, not to be rude, but do you think we can lose Xillia and go home?” Celia snuggles close, “Whatever for. The three of us are having so much fun. Why would we want to ditch Xillia?” “Celia, they say men might die from going this long with a Boner. You don’t want my death on your conscience.” Celia raises her head, drawing her lips to his. Her head slowly shakes side to side, and she says, “Xillia and I are going to team up to ensure you don’t die.” Bret’s head shoots back. His eyes lock with hers, and he asks, “Are you insinuating what I think you are?” Celia gives a broad smile and nods. “Let’s take this show to the house.” Inside their home, the girls usher Bret upstairs to the master bedroom. He unbuttons the first two buttons on his shirt before freezing. Then, facing Celia, he asks, “Are you sure about this?” They smile as Celia unbuttons his shirt, and Xillia takes care of his pants. In moments, the three are standing naked beside the bed. Bret glances from one to the other, asking, “This is new to me. What do we do.” Xillia suppresses a giggle patting the bed. “Jump up here on your back. We’ll think of something.” With no need to get Bret up for the task, both women position themselves on either side of him, taking turns licking and sucking. In moments his toes curl, his legs grow taught, and he groans, “I can’t hold back any longer.” Xillia pulls down hard on his shaft, covering the head with her mouth. One stroke, and he’s going off like a Roman Candle. Her eyes never leave his as she greedily gulps every drop. When his trimmers stop, she takes Celia’s head in her hands, giving her a tongue-sloshing kiss. Bret watches in fascination as both women explore each other’s bodies. In no rush, they linger with tantalizing caresses until morphing into a classic 69. Bret maneuvers, waiting for an opportunity to plunge his cock into Xillia’s dripping honey pot. Only to draw her stern rebuke. “Not this time, Bucko, do Celia first. Then if you’re man enough, come see me.” With Celia on top of Xillia, Bret brings his cock to her entrance. Then, with a gentle thrust, he’s inside and stroking. Xillia is soon alternating between Bret’s shaft and balls and Celia’s clit. While Celia follows her urges with her mouth on Xillia’s clit. It could have lasted but a minute or an hour. Time is impossible to calculate in this state of arousal. But after each reached the pinnacle of sexual bliss, they lay in a panting huddle on tangled sheets. Then, with endorphins enhancing their post-orgasmic glow, the three make their way to the den for a glass of fine red wine. Xillia and Bret settle in on the sofa as Celia excuses herself. Bret studies Xillia’s sensual form and asks, “Would you mind my asking what I owe the pleasure of your company this evening.” She smiles, “The subject came up during lunch conversation the other day.” Bret nods, “Which of you brought up the subject of tag-teaming me.” “I don’t recall. We both mentioned being horny, and when the subject evolved into who might remedy the situation, your name came up.” Xillia toys with his flaccid cock. “I sincerely hope you’re not offended.” “Not in the least. My curiosity comes from her going ballistic when I brought up the subject.” “She mentioned that. Celia also said her biggest fear is you going bat ass crazy if she ever fucks another man.” Bret’s cock jerked in her hand. “She’s wrong about that. Her doing another man is my deepest fantasy.” Xillia giggles, “Exactly what I told her.” “So your conversation went from playing with other men to a threesome with me.” “In a way. Being all men fantasize about having two women, I explained this would be a fantastic way to break the ice. If she’s agreeable to you having fun, you should willingly return the favor.” Before he could reply, Celia asks, “What are you two talking about?” Xillia shrugs. “Me fucking your husband while you fuck any good-looking man striking your fancy.” Celia studies his twitching erection in Xillia’s hand. “Well, he brought up the subject, and he’s thrilled by the prospect.” She twirls her tongue around his head and asks, “Honey, do you want to watch me being fucked?” Unable to find his voice, Bret nods. Celia’s tongue darts over her lips. “Why don’t you tell me who you would like to see fucking me? And do it while you’re fucking Xillia.” Bret’s gaze rises from his wife’s tongue on his shaft to Xillia sprawled on the floor with a finger stroking her slit. Then, in a sensual whisper, Xillia says, “Get over here and show me what you can do with that hunk of manhood.” One swipe of the head over her flowing gash, and Bret plunges balls deep inside his wife’s beautiful coworker. He continues bucking until Celia squats over Xillia’s face and wraps her arms around his neck. In a communal effort, first one, then another, follows their urge into another position. Finally, sprawled with widespread legs, Celia thrusts into Xillia’s mouth as Bret pounds into Xillia from behind until the three reach simultaneous release. *** Monday morning Celia only has time to set her cup on her desk before Mark calls her into his office. She finds Mark, Xillia, and a beautiful brunette sitting around his desk. Mark says, “Come in, Celia. I would like you to meet Helen.” The brunette stands, her eyes sweep over Celia before saying, “Xillia’s been telling us all about your weekend.” Then, after a much too tight hug, she says, “From the sounds of it, we will be fast friends in no time.” “I hope so, Mrs. Johnston.” “Please, no need for formalities. Call me Helen,” she says, tracing a fingertip over Celia’s breast. “Unless, of course, you enjoy spankings.” Celia’s tongue darts over her lips, “Well, sometimes I’m a very naughty girl.” Helen laughs, and Mark asks, “Celia, we have a core group of liberal-minded friends who enjoy the same pastime the three of you engaged in this weekend. So you would honor us if you and Bret would join us at our home this weekend.” “Oh, I’m afraid this short of a notice Bret may not have time to change his schedule if he’s booked for a flight. So if you will excuse me for a moment, I’ll call to see if he’s free.” Mark picks up the phone. “Give me his number. I’ve been dying to meet the man who won the heart of my stunning new assistant.” Celia is on pins and needles as Mark dials the number. Then she listens with bated breath to one side of the conversation. “Bret, Mark Johnston, I hope I’m not interrupting anything.” “No, no problems, just the opposite. I wanted to share how proud we are here at Johnston and Johnston to have Celia taking such an active role in our firm.” “We feel the same. Celia’s a real asset to the firm.” “Anyway, we like to think of our employees as family, and this weekend the wife and I are throwing a little something we would love for you and Celia to attend if you’re free.” “No, nothing formal. Just friends getting together for a little fun.” “Fantastic. I’m looking forward to meeting you.” “Oh, before I forget. Bill Thomas will be there, and he’s been talking about buying a plane. I don’t know one plane from another. I think he said he’s looking at a Gulfstream. Anyway, I wanted to give you a heads up. Bill’s got the deepest pockets in town. So if he offers you a job, hold out for top dollar.” Mark laughs. “Don’t give it a second thought. I told you, we’re a family around here.” He gives Celia a wink, placing the receiver in the cradle. “From your husband’s reaction, it sounds like we’re on for Saturday.” Celia’s thighs twitch together as she giggles. “I’m looking forward to an entertaining evening.” Helen bounces to her feet. “Girls, I think a little shopping is in order. Let’s go.” Mark says, “Wait a minute, I was thinking about having a little pre-party fun this morning.” Helen gives a mischievous smile and says, “Honey, for what I have planned for this weekend, you’ll need to rest up all week, so you’re ready to go all night Saturday.” Helen then ushered the girls toward the door. *** Bret meets Celia at the door when she arrives home, lugging several shopping bags. He lightens her load by taking a few following her into the den. “Hey Baby, your boss called this morning inviting us to a party this weekend.” Celia nods with a smile. “I know. I was in his office during the call.” Bret’s head tilts. “What’s behind him personally inviting me.” Celia shrugs, “He just wanted to ensure you understood we were welcome, I guess.” “Who is this Bill Thomas guy he mentioned.” “One of our biggest clients. He’s the head of Thomas Industries.” Bret’s eyes widen. “Just to be clear about this, we are talking about international Conglomerate, Thomas Industries?” Celia nods. “He has us on a seven-figure retainer. Mark and Bill went to college together. Why?” Bret flops on the sofa. “God, are you telling me we’ll be attending a party with one of the richest men in the world in attendance.” “From what I understand, he’ll be one of several power brokers there.” “I never knew Johnston and Johnston are so well connected.” “There are probably a lot of things about the firm you’re unaware of.” Lost in thought, Bret gives an absent-minded nod. “I guess I should buy a tux for this shindig. What do you think? If this guy is looking for a pilot, I want to make a favorable first impression.” “You won’t need a tux.” “Yeah, you’re right. I don’t want to overdo it. A new Italian suit will work.” “I think a sports coat and slacks will be fine.” “No tie?” “I don’t think you’ll find a tie in the house, being worn anyway.” “Will there be a theme?” Celia places her shopping bags on the coffee table. “Honey, I think we need to discuss something.” Bret’s brow furrows. “Sure, Honey, what’s on your mind.” “The theme for the party.” Celia waits for Bret’s nod before continuing. “This is one of those parties you tried to convince me to attend.” “I’m not following you. What kind of party have I tried to convince you to attend.” Celia takes a deep breath to calm her nerves. “Helen took us shopping today.” Bret holds up his hand to stop her. “Whose Helen, and whose us.” “Helen is Mark’s wife, and she took Xillia and me shopping for something to wear to the party.” “Didn’t she think we could afford clothes?” “She wants us to be dressed for the theme.” “You’re confusing me. What kind of party requires you to be dressed theme-appropriate.” “Don’t move. I’ll be right back.” Bret is reading the paper when Celia returns. She’s clad in a long, flowing dress split on one side to the hip. The back scoops to the flair of her ass, and the front is open to the naval. A pair of five-inch spike stilettos complete the ensemble. Celia clears her throat to gain Bret’s attention. Then enters the room with each step, revealing thigh-high stockings. Finally, she does a slow pirouette and says, “Every lady will wear something of this nature, or less. What do you think.” “I think I want to fuck you, right now, right here.” Celia nods with a sly smile. “But, of course, most of the guys at the party will think the same thing, and a few will get the chance to do just that.” “And what am I supposed to be doing while all this is going on.” “Fucking one of the trophy wives striking your fancy, silly,” Celia giggles. “Xillia will be there. Maybe she’s more to your taste,” Celia says with a broad smile. “Are you saying this is a high-end swingers party?” “Swinger is quaint but appropriate, I guess.” Bret’s eyes sweep over her body, then lock with hers. Then he does it again before slowly standing and scooping Celia up in his arms. She gives him a loving kiss and says, “Let me take this off first. I want to at least build some sexual tension Saturday night before having it covered with cum stains.” Bret is taking the steps two at a time when he says, “Then you had better hurry.”
  4. I'm curious as to how many of us have learned THE HARD WAY that it's not a good idea to swing with co-workers. And also, if there are folks here who don't think it's a bad idea, why do you feel that way (have you swung with a co-worker and had it turn out well or have you not done so yet to see the outcome?).
  5. Have you ever wondered what your wife gets up to when she is away at work? Does she come home later than expected, and rush upstairs to wash and change before you even have chance to exchange a few words? Does she avoid intimacy on the excuse that she had a tough day at the office? Does she wear inappropriate underwear for work? If all of this sounds familiar you should read on. I would like to share a story with you about a situation which developed at work a year or so ago. At the time I was working in the busy service department of an electrical retail company. There were about ten guys servicing all kinds of domestic appliance. We had a couple of girls working on the help desk and customer reception down stairs, but our floor was pretty much a male dominated environment, so you can imagine the delight amongst the guys when our service manager employed a really pretty young cleaner. She only worked part time but watching her breasts wobble as she wrestled with the electric floor polisher every morning became quite a distraction. At 11:30 she would make the tea and coffee and bring it round to each of our desks on a tray. The guys would always be up to mischief, tickling her while she had the tray and generally fooling around. She was a bit embarrassed at first, but it wasn't long before she was giving back as good as she got. She had a fantastic body, which she squeezed into a tight little white nylon overall, she always seemed to have the top couple of buttons undone, revealing just enough cleavage to have all our tongues hanging out. It was all I could do sometimes to keep from just grabbing a handful when she bent over with my coffee. Then one hot day in the summer we had persuaded her to stay and wait for us after her shift so that she could come out to the pub with us for an extended lunch. Our boss was away on leave and no one was intending rushing back. We all had quite a few drinks and Sue was clearly getting a bit tipsy. She was flirting with the guys, sitting on their knees and putting her arms around their necks while she laughed and talked. After lunch instead of going straight home the guys persuaded Sue to come back into the office for a coffee and to collect her bag. Looking at the clock and realizing that I had a lot of catching up to do I left them in reception and headed for my office, reluctantly picking up my tools and getting started. I had just started working on a product when, Mark put his head around my door. "Come here", he gestured, "I have something to show you". Puzzled I followed him into his office and he closed the door behind us. I was surprised to see that Sue was inside, looking very flushed and disheveled. Her hair and lipstick were all over the place. Watch this, he said as he pressed Sue up against the wall. Sliding his hand between the poppers on the front of her uniform he slowly popped them open one after the other, until the garment was flapping open from top to bottom. I could see her wonderful tits almost bursting out of her white lacy bra. Sue made no attempt to stop him or cover herself as he reached behind her and unclipped her bra. "Come on", he said, "don't you want to have a good feel at these beauties?" I couldn't believe what he was doing; but in moments he had lifted away her bra allowing her full breasts to fall free. As Mark hungrily kissed her open mouth, I at last sank my fingers into the soft flesh of those perfect tits, Feeling the warm fullness in my hands as I lowered my head to suck on her hardening nipples. I looked down and saw that Mark now had her knickers halfway down and his fingers well inside her pussy. As he probed, Sue was allowing her legs to fall further open to accommodate him. I could tell she was getting really turned on by her rapid breathing and the way she was responding to our kisses. "Let's bend her over the desk, I am going to fuck her", said Mark. "No", Sue gasped, "you mustn't", but she was already starting to bend over the desk without our help. I pushed a heavy box against the door as Mark held her firmly by the shoulders and slowly eased his big hard cock into her waiting pussy. My eyes were transfixed on her as I moved around the desk. A few days ago she had seemed unattainable and now here she was almost naked in front of me with her wonderful big tits bouncing as my friend relentlessly pounded her pussy. I took hold of her by the hair lifting her head slowly from the desk and squeezing her tits as I offered my cock to her lips. She obediently opened her mouth and let me slide in. The excitement was more than I could stand and it wasn't long before my spunk was jetting over her face. Mark quickly followed pumping his cum deep inside her. "Please don't tell the others", Sue pleaded as she dried her face on a nearby towel. It turned out that Mark had tried it on with her when we got back and she had offered no resistance at all. I guess the alcohol had played a part, but now we had gone this far there was no turning back. It was worth keeping to ourselves, we have kind of an understanding now. While the other guys still fantasized about their dream girl, we have her any time and any way we choose. She is such a slut now, every morning we watch her kiss her husband goodbye as he drops her at the front door, knowing that in just a few minutes our cocks will be fucking that sweet mouth. Several times I have actually had my cock inside her, humping her from behind as she waved him off from my office window. She used to get as exited as we did; admitting to me once that it was not the first time she had taken on more than one guy at the same time. It turned out that when she was about 15 and holidaying in Spain with her parents, a group of about five local boys pounced on her and dragged her into their apartment. I guess with the intention of gang raping her, but in the end she couldn't get enough of them and even returned the next night for a further session. I don't think that she had ever shared any of this with her husband. As time went on we became more and more daring, I was a key holder for the office and asked her to come in for a couple of hours on one Saturday morning. The office was closed of course, but she made the excuse to her husband that we were stock taking. When her husband Steve dropped her off, Mark and I were waiting in anticipation. As soon as I turned the key in the door, we had her stripped naked in seconds and started fucking her right there in reception. I don't think Steve's car had even quite left the car park. I had brought in a double quilt from home and we stretched her out over the canteen dining table and fucked her for a good three hours in every conceivable position. I must have done her about four of five times and my balls were aching. Mark was just finishing off in her mouth when we heard the outside bell. I looked out of the window and saw Steve's car outside. Instead of panicking, I can't believe we did this, but while Mark finished off in her mouth I went down and made Steve a cup of coffee and asked him to wait down stairs in reception for her, before returning to fuck Sue one last time. We kept him waiting for another twenty minutes while I emptied another load into her. I think that it was the excitement of knowing her husband was only down stairs, which heightened our arousal again. After she had washed and Sue had applied fresh makeup, we accompanied her down stairs. "Looks like you have all been working hard", Steve commented, seeing Sue's flushed cheeks. "She works like a pro", I responded with a smile, "I don't know how we would manage without her." I don't know what excuses she made to him, but on Monday she confided that we had made her so sore that she hadn't been able to have sex with Steve all weekend. Fortunate that she had rested because we had another session planned for her at lunch time. We had her many times after that, both in working hours and out. Even at the office Christmas party, whilst one of our colleagues kept Steve talking at the bar, we sat Sue down between us and proceeded to finger her discretely under the table. He was just a few yards away, but had no idea what was going on. We each put a hand on her leg, forcing them wide apart and allowing us unrestricted access to her pussy. In the end I removed her soaking wet underwear completely, placing the tiny thong into my pocket as a souvenir. I remember us all getting so turned on by what we were doing that we took her into the hotel elevator and after reaching the top floor, I wedged open the door with my foot, while Mark and I had her dress pulled up and our hands all over her tits squeezing them hard making her nipples stand out. Then we made her kneel on the floor between us while we both wanked furiously into her open mouth. We took crazy risks, anyone could have come out of their rooms and caught us, but I guess that made it seem all the more exiting. When we had finished with her, some of our spunk had splashed onto her cheek and Mark wouldn't let her wipe it off, making her walk through the hotel lobby before he would hand her a tissue. When we arrived back into the bar, Steve was still chatting and drinking and hadn't even noticed that Sue was missing. It was that night that we pulled the most daring stunt yet. Mark and I kept buying Steve whisky until he could barely stand up, then we helped him back to his room allowing him to pass out on the bed. We stayed talking in their room for about half an hour, and while Steve was still out cold, we scooped his wife's tits out of her dress and played with her nipples as we talked. It was so tempting to fuck her again right there on the bed next to her sleeping husband, but we thought that might just be tempting fate a little too much. Sadly all good things have come to an end and we said goodbye to Sue at the end of last year when Steve's job forced them to relocate to Frankfurt. Although I am sure you can imagine we gave her a leaving party to remember, but that's another story. Goodbye Sue. Thanks for all the good times.
  6. Cleve76Pom

A Mentor

I was probably 25 or so, a year out of college, working my first “real” job when the circumstances presented some interesting career paths to follow. Being 5’ 7” and probably no more than 120 pounds, a size 2 or 3 maybe, I had some unique challenges to overcome before doing any work. My co-workers were all male, mid 30’s, married and not used to having any females around besides those who happened to meet one of them on the road. I worked for a regional accounting firm and was placed into one of three traveling audit teams that spent a majority of time at client sites, requiring close to 75% of my time on the road, living out of a suitcase. Being young and available, the possibilities of this arrangement were close to unlimited. Close meaning you had to have a few rules to go by. Rule one, no personal contact with the clients, no matter how tempting and Rule 2, no staff contact. My fellow workers were married, had kids, and I did not need to become a home wrecker on my first job. Of course, staying within the boundaries of these two rules was tough to say the least. From the first few days on the road, my fellow workers gave me the business, 24/7. They all must have thought I was some hired sex machine, not a fellow accountant. I mean the offers, the comments, the efforts to get me falling down drunk to take advantage of me was incredible. Had I mentioned any of it, they would all be divorced, fired, or in jail. One evening, after weeks on the road, my immediate “mentor” basically stripped in front of me while providing me some computer instructions in my room one evening. He stood there, stroking his erect member, then sat on the bed and then asked if I could help him cum. The nerve, he was married, but was quite large, thick and it appeared ready to please as they say. I had made a request for help and had already changed into a long tank top that came down a few inches above my knees, I slept in this. He then came over in jeans and a t-shirt and offered to help. It was tough to resist him, sitting there on the corner of the bed, his legs spread, stroking himself. I turned, stood up, and walked towards him, not sure what I would do. Chatting about some nonsense, I stood right in front of him, between his legs, looking down on his cock, the head glistening with pre-cum. Like he was ready. His left hand gripping his member, his right hand began at my knee and moved up under my tank top, all the way to my thigh. Of course, this is the only thing I was wearing, I was nude underneath, as he soon discovered. I began leaning towards him, my hands now on his shoulders and his hand moved towards my crotch. He was moving his legs in and out, holding me in place as his hand twisted over and he began placing his fingers against my clit. I gripped his shoulders tightly, reached down, and kissed his lips, moving my tongue in and out of his mouth, biting his bottom lip. He was penetrating me with his fingers, continuing to stroke his cock and I was becoming very wet in the process. I then had to make a very important decision; do I simply pull off my tank top, push him back on the bed, straddle him and rock his world, or do something strategic, something that could preserve my job, and future? Ok, the decision was made, after another long kiss; I slowly dropped to my knees and began to pleasure my friend with my hands, then mouth. Stan dropped back on the bed and allowed me to work my oral magic, allowing him to cum in buckets in my mouth, swallowing him entirely. He was rock hard, 7” thick and it was incredible to wrap my lips around his head and bring him to pleasure. Stroking and squeezing out every drop he had to offer, he was please as punch when I completed my duty. He stood up and kissed me, we chatted and then he left, both forgetting why he came into my room to begin with. I was very sweaty, showered and retired soon afterwards. My thoughts for the evening were that, ok, I got him to cum, did not even have to strip and still was a virgin, work wise. More to build on, I thought. Fucking him would have been so easy, he needed to work for it, I gave him a taste, so let's see what happens. Clients presented their own set of challenges. Many wanted me to spend weekends traveling with them to “discuss” project issues, despite my position only as staff, not management. I mean how many weekends in NYC or while in Europe in Paris can you turn down. Of course I would be expected to “service” the client, the only professional downside, I suppose. So, within the first 3-4 months, I spent a few “working” weekends at the client site with a senior manager or Officer discussing issues. These men were married but always seemed available. Like, does your wife not screw yours brains out or what? No was the answer I guess. Someone young and fresh had more power than the same piece of ass they had been tapping for decades I guess. It usually started with Friday evening Happy Hour, my fellow staff, gone I was alone and available. The local crowd was just that, so someone familiar was more desirable. Had I been home, I would be playing the field, making some crazy decision to sleep with some random guy, many times regretting it. So this seemed to be more agreeable. Happy Hour was followed by dinner, lots of touching in between and then visit to my hotel. These guys were older, say 15 years than me, and were not going to chase me, they simply expected me to invite them to my room, make them comfortable and then provide some stimulation to seduce me and leave with a broad smile on their face. I would usually get out of my suit, going in and out of the bathroom in various states of undress, carrying on a conversation of little meaning, winding up with a short, simple robe or nightie, always something easily removable and never anything underneath. They took the queue and undressed down to at least a pair of boxers, some stripped entirely and came into the bathroom to help me, but most sat on the bed and waited for me. I kept my body hair at a minimum at all times, feeling that a smooth feel against their hands was a great turn on. It was for me at least, as I would walk into their arms as they sat on the bed, allowing them to move their hands up the back of my toned legs gently rubbing and gripping my firm buttocks along the way. That in itself was for me a real turn-on. I became really wet, ready when someone would be firmly gripping me, pulling me forward towards them, wow! By now, some short chat about why they still had boxers on, their erections protruding through the opening, led to some very hot French kissing, my back arching towards them, their hands now beyond my buttocks, moving up across my back and wrapping around towards my breasts. With my legs rubbing against their erections, I would finish another kiss and begin to work my hands down towards their business end of my clients body. Wanting to appear as eager as possible, I would always suggest them moving up on to the bed while i began to remove the boxers, exposing their erect cocks to the world. I had a hard time controlling myself at this point, once on the bed, I could not resist removing my robe and going all out to please my new lover. Starting slowly, inserting his cock into my warm mouth, I worked at bring them to a rock hard stance, then climbing on board, inserting them into my soaking wet vagina and holding on for a ride to satisfaction, oh yea! Cumming myself, my cunt filled with bodily fluids and my lovers relaxed and enjoyed these moments of bliss. That smile was broad and satisfying and I felt on top of the world every time. BTW, those who were aggressive enough to meet me in the bathroom, well, they earned that special treat of penetrating me from behind while leaning over the bathroom counter, or at least I made it feel like a treat. I was already need and eager and yes, I allowed them to have me just like that, we actually never got out of the bathroom, they came inside me, their juices running down my legs. Climbing into the shower was the best nest step, many recovered, allowing me to suck them or provide a slow, wet hand job, resulting in more love juices flowing everywhere. So, how did I get here, well you always need a “mentor”. My older neighbor, an attractive mid thirties corporate manager always warned me about these work situations. She went through the gauntlet, being the only woman on a team that traveled. She spent a lot of time fighting the natural urges and finally gave in, randomly undressing in front of a co-worker while the two watched a movie in her room. The sex was fabulous she mentioned, but the act had way more influence over everyone, she was now the focus along with the work. One by one, she managed to fuck each one of them during a 9 month assignment, some together, some alone. She thought it was incredibly stimulating, a huge self growth moment for her. She had swallowed each of them multiple times, had all of them cum in her inside her, tried every position, just worked each of them to a sexual peak, they were helpless around her, at least she thought. As the project cycle began to end, members rolled off and she was finally home for the remainder of the year. The two team members who lived by us continued in her spell. She would invite me over to watch, with the full intent of involving me with her victims. During a movie, she would begin to kiss, then suck her willing guest off, inviting me to assist. I was more than willing, during which she always insisted I perform nude, allowing for any possibility. I would undress during the beginning and then present myself as a ready participant, by then of course, the oral stimulation always lead to moving to a bed and being plowed by her older male guests, eager to have me, a younger version of her. She taught me to work for control, starting on my back, legs spread, pussy wet and ready, then rolling with my lover to the top, straddling him, rocking back and forth, in total control. This allowed for her to kiss and fondle me and allowed for the occasional second male to present himself for oral stimulation while I was working someone else. Depending upon how thick my lover was, I always came while on top, as did my charge, filling me with his juices. If I was sucking a second man, he came in my mouth while I gripped his buttocks tightly, taking him in whole. Great sex, wow, a great teacher. She kept my ticket punched for months, I spent close to every weekend at her house, just incredible. So much for memories, but they allowed me to deal with my own work issues and to make everyone a happier person
  7. Our profile on SLS has no pictures as we are not currently playing. The site allows you to see who views your profile and what a shock, one of the profiles was obviously a co-worker (it had a face picture of her). I am NOT the employer. Since we have no pictures I doubt she or her husband recognized whose profile they were looking at. The work relationship is that I am a doctor and she is a receptionist. She is 35 years younger and I would have zero interest in her even if we were active at this time. She and her husband are relative newbies so they might have questions about the lifestyle. I am just wondering what some of you think of the following options: By the way, I did not open their pics, I know what people post and that would be uncomfortable. 1. anonymously contacting them just to offer on line chat as far as advice (nothing to suggest a physical interaction with them) 2. Same as above, but let them know that we know them without outing our identity. 3. Say "Hi, fancy finding you on here!" And of course let them know their secret is safe with us as we expect ours is with them.. 4. Keep my mouth shut and take this to my grave. As I write this, # 2 seems kind of creepy and #3 could make work awkward. Maybe I know the answer and just want someone to tell me to stuff it and let a sleeping dog stay there. Mick
  8. Life has a tendency to hit you and turn your life upside down and this year has been difficult for all of us. Just as my journey began to open up, this pandemic hit. It has affected us in so many ways and for me it has been tough. Work has been crazy with long hours. Thankfully, my health is good but I have seen so much and how it has been a tough time for so many. With my mind elsewhere, my lifestyle discovery paused for a few months. It had been months since my adventure with Jay and Jessica (Dr. Sexy) but we have kept in touch. Their lives are hectic as well and with all the precautions, the thought of meeting has not crossed my mind. I lie, it has but I know it isn’t the best time for it. All of us being in healthcare and with so many things unknown it was not a chance any of us wanted to take. However, it gave me an opportunity to get to know Jessica a bit more and she shared a few stories with me. Jessica is married and in a very open secure relationship. Her husband travels a lot for work and they have an understanding about being sexually open and free to do as they want. This is very hard for me to understand, I mean I get the allure of sex especially with someone new, but how can you be committed to one another yet be free to be intimate with others. They obviously have a different view on this and I have made a point to be open-minded. Jessica and I have been texting a lot and spend a few hours a week on the phone. I have really grown to like her and would say we are now friends even though she is about 10 years older than me we have a lot in common. A few weeks ago, as the pandemic fear have decreased and restrictions have lessened we took advantage of meeting up for lunch. This was the first time I would see her since the office, and wow how can we forget the office! I got to the cafe first and was already seated, I was nervous and excited it felt like a date for some reason. She walked up and looked stunning, first time seeing her in regular clothes outside of the clinic, no coat and her hair down. She is beautiful, does not wear a lot of makeup and just this confidence about her. We greeted each other with a hug and kiss on the cheek. We made small talk about work, it was easy to chat and in no way awkward. In the middle of the conversation Jay came up, we had not talked about that day or him in the past. It was fun to reminisce a bit and I couldn't help to begin to get excited. She shared with me how it all began with them and that surprisingly it had only been a few times. Jessica also admitted to me that it was her idea to join in that day in the office. We laughed and I asked her to tell me details. We were so engaged with one another that without knowing our feet would tangle at times. At first I pulled back and said sorry, she responded not to worry about it - "we've done more than play footsies!" It really felt comfortable with her, I asked her to continue. Jessica and Jay had met a couple years ago when he was working as a computer trainer. She said he would come over to the clinic to check in with them and every time he stopped by, they would chat. At first it was all work related and things she needed help with on the computer. She always found him attractive and admitted she started to fantasize about him. As I mentioned Jessica and her husband have a very open relationship and to my shock, Jessica said she told her husband about it. Seems like he was excited for her and supported her pursuit of him. He would be over every other week or so and she started making stuff up for him to come and help. She said then she just started flirting with him and he flirted with her. One day she asked him if he could stop by at the end of the day after she finished seeing patients, she needed help with something. Jay showed up, most of the clinic was done and gone. Jessica said she was nervous because she was going to hit on him and tell him about her fantasies. He came in and chatted kinda like normal, but didn't take long to see that she really didn't need any help. She asked him if he could close the door and she wanted to talk to him about something. Jay reluctantly did so, she stood up and walked towards Jay. She then said, "I know this is awkward and I know you are married but I find you really attractive. You know I'm also married but..." she paused "we are really open about things, and we've been in the lifestyle for a while and we've had this fantasy of me hooking up with someone married." Jessica said Jay's jaw dropped and she thought he was going to just tell her off and walk away. He stayed quiet for a few seconds and said, "I don't know what to say." He didn't pull away or try to leave and Jessica took the opportunity to go a little further, she got closer to him, he did not hesitate this time. He put his hands around her waist and leaned down to kiss her. Jessica said she felt his cock start getting hard immediately as they pressed closer together. She whispered in his ear if it was ok if he got a little sneak peak of what could happen. What happened next was awesome in my mind and got me so wet. The confidence in which Jessica took control of the situation and it felt as for once the woman was the one taking control and in a way using the man. Jessica turned him around, pushed him down to sit on her chair. She pulled her hair up, kept the glasses on she was wearing. Went down to her knees and quickly got his pants down. It was as if she was on a mission. Reminded me a little of how she took control of me and made me do what she wanted. As I heard her story, I could feel my pussy flood with arousal. She pulled his cock out, already hard and big. I will admit Jay has a really nice thick cock, good size, not scary huge but big enough to fill you up anywhere he puts it in. She took his cock and had herself a good time with it. Sucked him, taking him deep making him moan and without even any input from him made him cum, she said he filled her mouth with cum and swallowed every bit of it. I can see she loves to be in control and I feel empowered by it. I caught myself with my mouth open, in amazement. Jessica also caught me, smiled, and asked me if it turns me on hearing about it. I said "fuck yeah, can't believe you did it like that and in the office... what happened after? you tell your husband?" Jessica replied - With Jay, nothing for a little while. I kissed him and told him to let me know if he was interested, we'd work something out. He left and didn't take long for him to reach out to me by the next day. That night though, when I got home, Dave fucked the shit out of me. As soon as I was done sucking Jay's cock and he left, I texted Dave, told him I did it. I know that turns him on. As you can imagine how wet I was. On my way home, he texted me a pic of his hard cock. Jay is nice and big but Dave is just a little bigger. My mouth was salivating and could not wait to have him. I got home, walked in and he was on the couch in just his shorts, hard cock out just waiting for me. I walked to him and I could not contain myself. I love to be in control except when I'm with him, I completely lose control. He grabbed me by my hair pulled me down, I opened wide as his cock was pushed to the back of my throat. He held me and he began to fuck my mouth, making me gag. Told me he was glad his little slut was home and came home full of cum and next time he wants me to come with a pussy full of cum. He pulled me up, told me to get naked, everything off. I did as I was told... watching him stroke his huge cock. He stood up, dropped his shorts and turned me around, pushed me over the couch and teased me with his cock around my ass then pussy and back over my ass. He said he could see my pussy was so wet and ready for him. It was, I was soaking and wanted him in me. He then slowly started to spread my pussy and forcefully began to fuck me. He was pounding me so hard and so good. I was screaming with such pleasurable pain. He goes in so deep, my ass up in the air taking all of him. It wasn't long that I was screaming as I orgasmed for the first time. It just kept on going... he pulled out and turned me around, sat me down and told me to open my mouth. I obeyed and he put his cock back in my mouth. I could taste my pussy all over it and it was so good. I could tell he was about to cum, but I also knew he wanted more. He pulled me up again by the hair, which I love, tight close to the back of my head by my neck. It's such good pressure and it’s the good type of pain. Dave turned me around before I sat back down and took his cock in once again. He thrusted up, as I sat on him and leaned back and he reached around to rub my clit. It was literally seconds before I came one more time and so much more intense. With my pussy pulsating on his cock his thrust slowed down and I knew he was ready to explode. I pulled away, turned around and back on my knees between his legs. I took his cock one last time in my mouth. I slowed down and stroked him slowly, working his cock to an inch of exploding until he could no longer hold it. I opened my mouth wide as I stroked his cock slowly, feeling silky smooth with my pussy juices all over it until he could not contain himself anymore. He shot his cum up to the back of my throat. I covered his cock with my mouth and felt him fill my mouth with his cum. I swallowed once again every bit of it and licked him completely clean. He laid back completely satisfied, I smiled as I got up. Picked up my clothes and walked into the room. I started the shower and walked in. I knew he'd join me in a few minutes. He sure did, Dave stepped in and came up behind, put his arms around me and told me to tell him every detail of my first hook up with Jay. As I did, I could feel his cock harden up once again. As I continued, his cock easily found my pussy and with slow thrusts I got through every detail. When I finished it did not take long, this time he filled my pussy with his hot cum. The conversation was so hot I wanted to know more I asked her so how long before she came home as Dave requested and as hot as it is, wasn't she worried about not wearing condoms? Jessica was happy to answer - It was a few weeks later. We kept on having fun flirting when he came over to the clinic. I guess one of the benefits of being a doctor I can order that STD testing! I asked him if he was interested in more, I had a special request. He said yes but wanted to share something with me but he wouldn't say. I told him to meet me again at the end of the day on a Friday, but first I needed to be sure that he was clean in order to fulfill my special request - he said “sure I was meaning to get it done already.” I told him I'll let him know if we were good to go on Friday when I got the results. That comment stayed in my mind, but it all made sense when we met. Friday morning checked and his results came in and everything looked good so I called him and told him see in the afternoon. Friday was definitely the best day of the week, not only the end of the week but everyone leaves earlier. Remember? I laughed because I knew exactly what she was referring to, Friday was my last day and also Jay's last day and on both days we had fun in that building! Jessica continued... I made sure that I was wearing a dress that day and about an hour or so before he showed up I took my panties off. I actually saw the last couple patients pantie-less. That on its own is arousing especially when there are a couple cute patients! Jay was in my office when I was done with the last patient. We still had a couple people in the clinic, but knew they would be leaving soon. We made small talk for a few minutes until the last nurse left. My pussy was wet, warm, and ready to take him. I asked him about what he wanted to share with me, he responded saying nothing as he came close to me and kissed me. He said he'd tell me after. I wanted to know, I pulled back and told him we're not doing anything until he told me. He said as he pulled me closer "not a big deal, just that I can't wait to fuck you and my wife - we're in the lifestyle as well, but you and maybe your husband will have to promise me not to say anything to her about today or any other day?" That was a surprise to me and just responded with "DEAL" He then said "so what's this special request?" I responded "well as you know my husband is open and supportive, he knows exactly what happened last time and he fucked me so good while I told him details, he said next time he wants me to come with a pussy full of cum... do you think you can help with that?" I took his hand down under my dress and let him feel me bare pussy. He happily let me guide him, without hesitation rubbed my clit, and slowly pushed his finger in sliding easily in. I undid his pants, pulled his hard cock out and took him in. Made sure his cock was nice and wet, not that I needed it but I wanted to taste him. I then turned around, put my hands over my desk, pulled my dress up exposing my ass. I told him "ok let's see what you got, fill me up!" Jay came behind me and started slow, but I did not want slow. I wanted hard and deep even if it took only a couple minutes. I reached back, pulled him in, and told him "don't slow down just fuck me hard I don't care if it's only a couple minutes". Fuck me he did!! And it wasn't a couple min but he fucked me hard for a little while, his stamina is amazing! Going in so deep, it was hard to not scream. I was pretty sure the clinic was empty but didn't want to take the chance of someone running into the office. Muffled sounds came out of me as I covered my mouth. He pounded me hard and deep and I felt as he cock began to shoot his hot cum. He grabbed me by the hips, pulled me and pushed to get his cock as far in as he could. His cock contracted inside me with every shot and filled my pussy up. My body relaxed as I took a deep breath. He pulled out, I turned around, gave him my phone and asked him to take a pic. I sat down on my chair, spread my legs wide open with one leg supported on top of my desk and the other in the air. He took the first picture and then told him to take another one close up of my pussy, I spread it open and he came in closer smiling. He took the second shot. I grabbed my panties and put them on quickly, I wanted to save as much as I could for Dave. I pulled Jay closer and took his cock, softened up just a bit, but still tasted so good. I clean him up really well. Looked up and told him take one more with your cock fully in my mouth. He obeyed without hesitation. I pulled back, took my phone from him. He pulled up his pants and he said, "I won't hold you back, it seems like you have a delivery!" I sure did, I grabbed my purse and we walked out together. Said until next time and I got in the car. I looked at the pics and immediately sent them to Dave and started driving. A couple minutes later he responded - GOOD GIRL I got home, he was waiting for me once again this time in the kitchen. He kissed me and led me over to the counter where he picked me up and sat me on top. He spread my legs with both his arms as I reached back to support myself, Dave took off my panties. I could tell they were soaking wet with pussy juices and cum. He admired my pussy for a second before he slowly lowered his head, stuck his tongue out and starting at the bottom he licked, putting his tongue far into my pussy and finishing up at my clit. He rose and with a tongue full of cum and pussy mixture, he kissed me. I could taste his mouth; the smell of sex transferred on to him was intoxicating. He led me down off the counter and walked into the couch, on the way clothing coming off. He laid me down and got on top without much hesitation his hard cock slid in me. He slowly fucked me for a while, long, deep forceful strokes. It was a soft yet purposeful way he took me. He stared at my eyes as they rolled back with pleasure. Did not take long to orgasm and he followed soon thereafter. This time, he pulled out and with a couple strokes of his cock the first stream of cum shot up to my neck, with the remaining streams falling and splashing down on my tits and finally on my stomach. I was completely lost in her stories. It was like a movie, a porn but still a movie! I was completely sure my panties were soaked through to my pants. I told Jessica I wanted to be just like her. She laughed and said she can teach me everything! Somehow, we went through the rest of lunch and without even noticing it had been over an hour we sat and talked. We got up and walked over to the parking lot. I wanted to see Jessica again and maybe even meet Dave at some point, but didn't want to bring it up. Not meeting him anyway, but I did say that I can't wait for the next time we could meet. Jessica said she'd love to see me again as well and get more comfortable. She invited me over to her house for drinks the following weekend. I thought it too long to wait, but it would be completely worth it! Read the next chapter at: My Journey Into The Lifestyle - Chapter 5 - No Turning Back, I Love Women Read the Previous Chapters My Journey Into The Lifestyle - The Beginning My Journey Into the Lifestyle - Chapter 2 - Self Discovery My Journey Into The Lifestyle - Chapter 3 - Soft Feeling of a Woman
  9. This my journey into the lifestyle - How it all began... I saw him walk in and immediately drew my attention. He walked in with this unspoken confidence that I find sexy in a man and I thought he was cute from the beginning. I found it very easy to talk to him. I had been weighing this decision of leaving the clinic, I had just gotten an offer for a new job to start in a few weeks. I had to put in my 2 week notice. I sent the email to the manager and him, since he was here on an interim basis as the supervisor. It wasn't but a few minutes later when he came out of his office and very privately said he got the email and told me I would be missed. I appreciated his discreteness since I had not yet shared it with my other coworkers. He was very sweet about it, I let him know it was just such a good opportunity and had to take it, but I'd definitely miss everyone. We would talk a lot the next few days, joking but everything just work related. One day he came into one of the exam rooms to ask about a patient. I was not thinking much about it just doing my routine, but for some reason while putting something away I revealed something that just kinda changed everything. See I have this secret, something I don't talk about much and I keep very separate. I began to embrace how good and liberating sex can be! I had been in a long relationship where things were great, my ex treated me like a princess and was so protective of me. It was great, I mean what girl doesn't want that! But sex was just not great. I started to fantasize a lot, even started looking at some erotic pics and stories. I started to read blogs and it all just kept fascinating me more and more. I found out the profiles on websites and I finally as my curiosity expanded I signed up. My ex just wasn't doing it for me, as nice as he was, we ended things a few months back. I found such excitement in looking through posts, looking at real people enjoying sex. I began posting some pictures and a couple videos. Always discreet, never showing my face thinking no one would ever recognize me... except. I have a couple unique tattoos and the thought of someone recognizing them made me nervous but at the same time so exciting. I caught him looking at the tattoo on my wrist and it was in reaction I pulled back to hide it. I got so nervous and he could tell. There was a brief silence and I couldn't help it but to look away. I tried to play it off. But I was convinced he knew more. That same night I went back and looked at people who had seen my profile wondering if there was a way I could confirm that maybe it was him. I began to fantasize, fucking my supervisor on my last day. But what if it wasn't? What an ass I would make of myself. A few profiles looked like it could be him, it was mostly single guys but this one of a couple just caught my attention. I had seen it before and the videos they had of his wife sucking his cock, it was so yummy! It would make me wet every single time. I kept on trying to figure out how to make it happen, I could see he was interested in me, we would flirt and I would catch him checking me out. On the day before my last he came into the supply room. I could see him looking at my wrist and I wanted to tell him, just ask already. I was about to say something when he finally asked. Pure reaction, looked down and I could not speak. He was nervous also and kept trying to talk about tattoos. He then asked me if I had any more and all I could say was ""I have a couple more but you'd be lucky you ever saw those." I couldn't believe I really said that! There was a little sense of relief, maybe he does know and it's ok. I have no boyfriend or husband and besides the next day is my last. We kept on talking more and flirting and now I wanted to play with him a little bit. Conversation became very flirtatious. At that moment I decided that I was going to try something I'd been fantasizing about for awhile. After all these thoughts, fantasies I had not yet done anything about it. It had been a few months since I split with my bf and as much as I wanted to act on these urges I had still not. At the end of the day, I went into his office. He was busy, I stood at his door for a second and he looked up. I smiled nervously, I hoped he picked up on what I'd be asking. Told him some BS reason to come in early the next day. Said I wanted to finish up some stuff before patients came in. I had absolutely nothing I needed to do, it was my last day but I'd hope I'd get him to come in earlier than usual. He said, "Sure, I understand if you need to get off early and get to your hot date to celebrate your last day!" I smiled nervously again, wondering if he knew what I was doing. He said "See you in the morning." I couldn't sleep much, I was a little anxious. Am I really gonna go through with this? Will he show up? I drove in early, well before anyone else would come. I walked into the clinic in complete silence. I was picking up a couple last things from my desk, looking up at the clock. Will he show up? Then I heard the back door open, I looked up and saw him coming in. I said, "You're here earlier than usual!" He replied, "Yeah I know, hey never know it may be my lucky day!" as he walked towards his office. I could help but to smile, I heard him in his office and I tried to time it perfectly so he could see me walking away towards the treatment room. He indeed followed. We had an awkward conversation and I just thanked him for the last few days. Then silence, then he said, "Maybe a website?" I could not contain my smile and said "Maybe..." He continued, "If it's the right website, maybe I've already been somewhat lucky?" He did see me and I was so ready to do this, so I interrupted, "Maybe you have, only one way to find out if it is!!" He nodded and walked towards me and said, "Is that so?" I felt my body tense up. This was going to happen and I was ready. He smiled as he came closer and I couldn't look at him right away. For the first time in a long time I was going to be taken by another man. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, I looked up and met his eyes. He slowly lowered his lips and kissed me. His lips were soft and full, he kissed me with confidence. He then helped me up to the exam table, I spread my legs feeling him come closer to me. I could tell he was excited, I could feel him grow. He took his big hands under my scrubs, his hands even softer. I knew we didn't have a lot of time so there wasn't much time to be cute with a lot of foreplay. I was ready, I was wet, I wanted it. I helped him take my scrub top off and I wanted to feel him. I reached down and felt him, he was completely hard. I tried to imagine how big he would be. I told him I thought he was cute from the moment he walked in as I pushed him back a bit. I went down to my knees, grabbed onto the waistband of his scrubs and pulled down. I had to pull the front back as his full on hard dick got caught on the waist band. It sprung up, and just as I hoped it was big and thick. It looked familiar, it was who I thought it was. He had this birthmark to the left side of his groin and he was not circumcised. My mouth watered, I haven't had much experience with many dicks, this was my first uncut cock. I reached over and grabbed it with my hand and pulled down, exposing the head, stuck my tongue out and licked it first. I opened my mouth and took it in. It was rock hard and the further down I went it became thicker. I used my hand to stroke him as I went up and down. I could feel his cock contracting with pleasure. I wanted to see it so I'd go down to the shaft and lick it all the way up before taking it completely in my mouth. I took it deep as far as I could go, pushing hard to my throat. I would fight the gagging reflex, hold it in as I held my breath. He took his hands on the side of my head guiding it. My pussy was wet, I could feel it. I wanted more. He then pulled me up and kissed me. I found it so arousing, kissing my lips after sucking his cock. Without noticing it, my bra was undone and fell onto the floor. He took his big hands and grabbed my tits. They are small and perky and I love them. He continued to kiss me, down my neck to my tits. He nibbled on my nipples and this sensation came over me. His hands continued down to scrub bottoms pulling them and my panties down. I took off my shoes as he took off his shirt. I was naked, at work, in an exam room. I could not contain myself much longer, I wanted him. He picked me up and put me back on the table and I laid back. He started again at my stomach until he made it down to my pussy. He started with my clit and my body tensed up, it felt good. He played at exactly the right spot. He took his time, went down to my pussy lips, licked them on the way down and on the way up I could feel his tongue pressing deep inside me. I kept on trying to keep my moans soft as I could. He was making me feel so good. I was ready for his cock. I took him as he did with me and pulled up. He kissed me again, and I can taste myself on his lips. I reached down and grabbed his hard cock and pulled it to me. With a swift thrust he entered me. It took my breath away, his dick filled my pussy. He was gentle at first going slowly in and out, deeper each time. He held me by my hips and I wrapped my legs around him. He picked up speed and began to fuck me harder. He then took control, had me turn around. I bent over the exam table, spread my legs, pushed my ass up and he went right back in. He was fucking me hard, deep with such force. His cock so hard and big it hurt so good as he was hitting me deep inside. The rush was amazing, so wet and hot, my breathing was faster and as I couldn't remain as quiet as I needed to be. I held on to the table, gripping hard. Now holding my breath, his hands on my hips pulling me back. My body tensed and could no longer contain it, my legs began to shake and a loud scream followed. I could tell he was ready and I said "Not inside me". He pulled back and I quickly turned around. I wanted his cock in my mouth, I wanted to taste myself on him and I wanted his cum. I stroked him slightly as I took him deep into my mouth. One had on his cock the other on his ass pulling him closer. I felt him contract and hold his breath, I pulled him right in front of my mouth, I opened, stuck my tongue out and with one last stroke he shot into me, first hitting my lips and tongue, then down to the back of my throat and then back on my lips. Cum dripping down my chin onto my tits and thighs, I took him and sucked him as he had a couple more contractions filling my mouth with cum. It tasted good and I swallowed every bit of it. I then reached with my fingers and cleaned as much as I could from my chin, tits and thigh and licked the rest from my lips. I felt so satisfied, I had been wanting this sexual energy. He made me feel like a slut but in such a good way. I was satisfied in a way that I had not been before. I don't know if it's the situation. I just fucked my supervisor on my last day! We looked up at the clock and hurried to get dressed and cleaned up a bit. As we did we heard some voices out in the nurses station. He went back out and I gathered myself to make sure I didn't have any dry cum on my face! He had a few meetings so didn't get to see him much for the rest of the day. Before I left I made sure to stop by his office and say goodbye. I whispered in his ear as I gave him a hug, "You know where you could find me". To be continued... Read the next chapter My Journey Into the Lifestyle - Chapter 2 - Self Discovery
  10. Has anyone been denied a security clearance due to swinging lifestyle activities, or been questioned about lifestyle activities during a background check? Thanks.
  11. This definitely doesn’t fall under “best practices” for organizing lifestyle events: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/27/nyregion/nycha-bronx-staff-sex-parties.html “The litany of problems facing public housing residents in New York City — mold, lead paint, faulty boilers and leaky roofs — just got longer: claims of staff sex parties. The entire 40-person staff of a housing development in the Bronx was reassigned over the weekend after residents complained that some workers had been drinking and having sex on the job. Male and female supervisors at Throggs Neck Houses engaged in erotic activities with their subordinates for months — both inside and outside the buildings, said Monique Johnson, the president of the development’s resident association.”
  12. Ok, either we're not very discreet or I have a peculiar set of friends. While out last night with Mrs.DontStop and another ls couple we happened upon another set of swingers. Ok, so maybe that dancing/grinding/kissing/touching/groping that the four of us were doing didn't make it tough to point us out. But hey, we met another couple who are on Swing Lifestyle. But geez... Tonight I visit a bar that an ex-coworker of mine just opened. Cool place, we have a good time for a couple hours but we've got to leave. So the ex-coworker comes by to say goodnight to us and says "I saw your profile on Swing Lifestyle..." Funny thing is, we bumped into he and his wife last weekend. We did notice her talking to and flirting with another guy while he was a few paces behind them, talking to other friends. Mrs and I were pretty sure they were swingers because we often find ourselves in that same situation. So when we got to the bar tonight we talked suggestively and openly in his presence, but he never took the bait. And then at the end of the night he slaps us with it. Oh, the fun!
  13. Craig's list emails leads to firing Another good reason to think twice about trying to hookup on line.
  14. Ok - I have a situation at work and I need some advice...Let me set it up so you get the full picture. I'm in a triad (I'm the single live-in girlfriend). I work in an environment where this relationship style would not be accepted or tolerated if it was public knowledge. People at my office know Mrs. Menage as my best friend and Mr. Menage as my live-in boyfriend. I am forever being asked by people I work with when we are going to "tie the knot" or finally get married, why we don't, and on and on and on. I'm getting tired of repeating myself with people that I'm happy not being married, and having things the way they are. But because of the fact that I was previously married for 25 yrs everyone has this image of me as the marriage type and that there most be something wrong for me not to be married. Mr. Menage says I'm being too sensitive to the onslaught of questioning about this....what's your opinion and what would you reply to co-workers with if you were in my shoes? Thanks for the input! The Other Mrs. Menage
  15. We went to the club this past Friday - a last minute decision as I had to get up and out at sunrise yesterday as preparation for an event that I am doing next month. I'm glad we did!!! It was a fairly dead night - not a lot of people there who we are interested in. There was a single guy we like that we have not played with, but neither of us were in the mood for that. It just wasn't an "attractive" night. We had decided early on that it was going to be a "drink and play pool" night. We did both really well! But - a little late in the evening this group of lesbians comes into the club. One girl is a regular (though I have never met her) and comes to watch. She decided to bring along a group of friends to "see the show". As they walked by, taking the initial tour, one of them looks at me - and the minute I realize that I recognize her from work, she blurts out, pointing at Mrs Spoo and me, "I KNEW IT!!!" After the tour I tracked her down to make sure she was going to be cool about it, which - of course - she didn't want her mother (who also works with us) to find out that she was there and that she was gay, I didn't have to worry long. The group eventually went upstairs to see if they could catch a glimpse of people going at it. I wandered up there myself to see what was going on (between pool games) and ran into my work-friend. A little conversation and then, "are you guys going to fuck tonight?" It was blunt, but understandable... "We want to watch if you do." Completely weird, almost surreal... This was someone I know from work (she did recently get another job, but her mother does still work there) was asking if they could watch us have sex. Four of the women had never had sex with a man and two had never even seen a man have sex. There were some people there that we didn't want to see us, so we said only if we could go into a room and lock the door. Agreed... Bringing chairs in, of course there was a cloud of folks who assumed they'd be getting in as well. "Lesbians only," I announced - clearly upsetting a single woman who thought she'd get in just because she was a single woman It was part performance, part demonstration that bordered on a college lecture or something you'd see on the discovery channel. I had trouble getting hard - having six lesbians sitting and watching like a peanut gallery. Fortunately, it was a really hot group of lesbians - but still... It was very strange night - but weirdly erotic - as they would ask us, almost in nervous whispers to do a certain position (I have this fantasy about being directed, so that played into it a bit). In the end, they were very grateful that we let them in to watch. We told them it really was odd for us to do that (it is) but that we enjoyed it, too. I don't think that single woman ever forgave us
  16. Does anyone know of swingers who hold jobs requiring a US govt security clearance? How was the swinging issue handled in the clearance process? Also, has anyone had a clearance denied because of swinging? We are looking at a potential job that requires a polygraph with "lifestyle" questions (their term, not mine). Thanks!
  17. I need some opinions... I got a job waitressing at a pretty upscale restaurant, and me and my fiance' decided to have a threesome with my male manager. We engaged in some pretty hardcore sex on a few occasions but it was always know that I would NEVER do anything without my fiance'... Well I guess my boss thought I was a whore anyways, and tried to get my to suck he dick in the office after work. And when I turned him down he still continued to grab at my pants button and trying to kiss at me. So I told him that if he continued to fuck with me, he would no longer have a dick for me to suck. Well,the next day, I went into work, and one of the other managers said that I was fired. When I asked why she said it's because my male manager said that my cash outs were over fifty bucks short last night. o I had to leave. Should I fight it? I mean I wouldn't want the job now, I can get another one, but it's just the principle. Right?
  18. Back in October my wife and I went to Nashville for business meeting for an association the company that I work for is part of. A gentleman who we consider a friend is also a member of the association and we see him at these meetings once a year. Well to make a long story shorter he was at this meeting and Danielle propositioned him one night after a night of partying in the hotel bar. I had went up to the room earlier to watch the World Series while she stayed in the bar socializing with other members and our friend. We had talked about hooking up with him before so it was all good when she brought him up to the room that night. Well we played for an hour or so and called it quits around 3 in the morning. Well flash forward to this morning when my boss, the owner of the business I work for, called me into his office. He said he had gotten a phone call from the president of this association last Friday. The president informed my boss that a board member of the association had complained to him that he had heard us having sex in the room next to his at the meeting and that another male was participating. This board member reported that he and his wife had put their ears to the wall and could hear all three of us playing and that he even pounded on the wall to tell us to stop making so much noise but to no avail. When our friend left our room that night, our neighbor looked out his door to see who it was and recognized him as a member of the association. He also told the president that the next night he saw my wife flirting with other male members at the bar. Suggesting to the president that she was on the prowl for more sexual encounters. Well I denied that anything sexual was going on between myself, my wife and our friend. That yes we were having sex before our friend came up for a drink and that we continued after he had left but nothing went on with him. I also asked what was it anyone’s business anyway. My boss said it was his and the president's business because it was a work related business trip, that I was representing his business and that the president thought that it was inappropriate for that setting and was afraid that we were propositioning other members for sex. I called the association president and denied anything happened sexually with our friend and relayed the same story that I had told my boss. He said he would talk to the board member about it again. Well I know that nobody is going to convince this board member that he didn’t hear what he heard and at this point I know that my boss and the president do not believe me. So here I am, lying to everyone, trying to save my wife and my reputation. This really pisses me off that this one person can’t mind their own business. All he had to do was complain to the front desk and they would have informed us to quite down. I guess we weren’t discreet enough. Lesson learned.
  19. We have been swinging for about two years now. My husband wants me to go out with this guy who has been flirting with me at work. He says the only rule is that I have to tell him everything that happens. Do you think I should do this or not?