Thread: SwingTown on DVD

Default SwingTown on DVD

Just in time for Christmas, Swingtown will be released on DVD on Dec. 9. Also, for those who do Netflix it is already available for instant viewing (in case you can't find it elsewhere on the net... it's probably still available on CBS website).
    The Swinger Manual - all the info from the Swingers Board in one convenient book

Default Re: SwingTown on DVD

Thx Julie. Aside from Bravo re-running last season, is there any word on if it truly is cancelled or not? Tom and Liz.

Someone else here mentioned that it was, I haven't seen an official statement... last I heard they (CBS) was still trying to get someone else (another network) to buy it.
    The Swinger Manual - all the info from the Swingers Board in one convenient book

I try watching swingtown but just could not get into the show. But then agian I don't watch that much tv. I like making the news not watching it.

Stop laughing or I WILL put my clothes back on.

Cool! Much as Mr. Sweet & I enjoyed the show, we fell behind several episodes back and never got caught up.

=)
    I'd rather go to hell for doing something I enjoyed than heaven wondering what it's like.

I just finally ordered our copy from Amazon, and I wanted to post/point out that it's "on sale" at the moment for $28.00 -

Amazon.com: Swingtown - The First Season

Quote Originally Posted by JustAskJulie View Post
    I just finally ordered our copy from Amazon, and I wanted to post/point out that it's "on sale" at the moment for $28.00
    Woo, hoo. I just ordered too, thanx for the info. This is going to become a cult classic.
    "I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member. ~Groucho Marx

Then we'll know who the swingers are without having to ask when we're over someone's place. Just look for the Swingtown DVD.

Lol JK
    Easing back into the lifestyle, very slowly.