Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Swingers Board Addict

Default Re: swinging w/wifes boss (co owner) and his wife

Quote Originally Posted by nice_cpl_n_bama
    The 11th Commandment:
    Thou shalt not defecate where thou consume-ist.
    It seems wise to me to go to great lengths to separate your lifestyle activities from your work life.
    I know swinging is what is being stressed, but really this covers everything anymore. It's terrible that you can't have a relationship with a co-worker, for fear of problems coming up. I'm overly idealistic, because I see nothing wrong with "adults" doing anything with anybody.

Here to Stay
    Status
    Couple

Two lessons I learned in business:
    (Well, same lesson, phrased in two equally eloquent ways

1 - Never dip your pen in company ink.
    2 - Don't fuck the payroll.

LOL

Here to Stay
    Status
    COUPLE/HIM

Quote Originally Posted by LetsParty
    Two lessons I learned in business:
    (Well, same lesson, phrased in two equally eloquent ways

1 - Never dip your pen in company ink.
    2 - Don't fuck the payroll.

LOL
    she does the payroll, lol

Status
    Married couple,Male Half.

I'm not about to outright say it's a bad idea to swing with the boss and his wife.They are people too,with the same desires as the rest of us.

My concern would be,as previously stated,what trouble would occur if it goes sour.You could be in for a great deal of unpleasantness.

Bottom line:

Swinging with buisness aquaintances is like having a mysterious box,with the only label on it being a question mark.You don't know what's in it(the term Pandoras Box comes to mind).
    God gave Man a penis and a brain.And only enough blood to run one at a time.

Here to Stay
    Status
    COUPLE/HIM

Talking Re: swinging w/wifes boss (co owner) and his wife

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.T
    I'm not about to outright say it's a bad idea to swing with the boss and his wife.They are people too,with the same desires as the rest of us.

My concern would be,as previously stated,what trouble would occur if it goes sour.You could be in for a great deal of unpleasantness.

Bottom line:

Swinging with buisness aquaintances is like having a mysterious box,with the only label on it being a question mark.You don't know what's in it(the term Pandoras Box comes to mind).
    I have accepted the fact of my wife fuckin her boss, I just wish it would hapen sooner than later. Hey I get to fuck his wife too, she also very hot also. If something goes sour she can get a new job, shes good at what she does,as far as us causing trouble that won't happen. These people are super nice as we have spent other times together

Status
    Married couple,Male Half.

Quote Originally Posted by fun4usnh
    I have accepted the fact of my wife fuckin her boss, I just wish it would hapen sooner than later. Hey I get to fuck his wife too, she also very hot also. If something goes sour she can get a new job, shes good at what she does,as far as us causing trouble that won't happen. These people are super nice as we have spent other times together

You've obviously givin the situation its fair amount of thought.It's not a place I'd be very comfortable with,but thats just me.

Hope it works out great for you
    God gave Man a penis and a brain.And only enough blood to run one at a time.

Never up.....never in WildMiCouple's Avatar
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    wildmicouple

I was gonna say it probably isn't a good idea to be playing with your wife's boss and his wife. But to be honest, Tammy's been fucking the owner of my company(and I his wife) for quite some time. She thinks he's a real hunk and readily admits he's her best fuck And I certainly don't have anything bad to say about him.....he's a hell of a guy I think most of the office knows too though But, I've known him for as long as I can remember, so it's not like he'd fire me if things take a turn

As far as consequences for you.....tough call. Guess it depends on how well you guys get along now. I would think with a smaller company, it would work better as you don't have the usual office politics that are inherent with the bigger ones. The job loss for your wife seems to be the downside if things go bad. And if your wife thinks she can get another job quite readily, then that pretty much minimizes the risks. What the hell.....give it a go

Brett
    Take it easy baby......but take as much as you can.

Here to Stay
    Status
    COUPLE/HIM

Quote Originally Posted by WildMiCouple
    I was gonna say it probably isn't a good idea to be playing with your wife's boss and his wife. But to be honest, Tammy's been fucking the owner of my company(and I his wife) for quite some time. She thinks he's a real hunk and readily admits he's her best fuck And I certainly don't have anything bad to say about him.....he's a hell of a guy I think most of the office knows too though But, I've known him for as long as I can remember, so it's not like he'd fire me if things take a turn

As far as consequences for you.....tough call. Guess it depends on how well you guys get along now. I would think with a smaller company, it would work better as you don't have the usual office politics that are inherent with the bigger ones. The job loss for your wife seems to be the downside if things go bad. And if your wife thinks she can get another job quite readily, then that pretty much minimizes the risks. What the hell.....give it a go

Brett
    He's a good guy and when there in the office it's like nothing ever happened. Hey, we went to a club last nite and we met lots of new people but still danced with them, he keeps askin my wife if I'm ok with this ,at least he has the courtesy to ask her.Several times in fact. I am very fine with it in fact I 'm lookin forward to it now.

Never up.....never in WildMiCouple's Avatar
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    wildmicouple

He's a good guy and when there in the office it's like nothing ever happened. Hey, we went to a club last nite and we met lots of new people but still danced with them, he keeps askin my wife if I'm ok with this ,at least he has the courtesy to ask her.Several times in fact. I am very fine with it in fact I 'm lookin forward to it now.
    Good luck with it. Sounds like her boss is a straight up guy.

As far as our situation, I forgot to mention.......I'm the owner Would I play with my bookeeper and her husband? Nope, no way, no how. And it's not because I don't find her attractive. Just don't want to mix business and pleasure. And as others have mentioned....I don't need a sexual harassment problem either. But, this is from the other side of the coin from you. The main difference is, if things take a turn for the worse with your wife and her boss, she can move on and be done with it. For me, I'd either have to live with it or fire her.....which could open up a whole 'nother can of worms :rollseyes

Brett
    Take it easy baby......but take as much as you can.

Here to Stay
    Status
    COUPLE/HIM

Well we went out to a REGULAR house party w/ their coworkers she got drunk and flirted w/ every one including the boss, that was way off base ,foul, time out a big no no when we are not at a club NO FLIRTING
    RIGHT or am I wrong

Swingers Board Addict CuriousInOregon's Avatar
    Status
    Couple/ Single Female
    SLS Handle
    CuriousInOregon

Quote Originally Posted by Alura
    You'll get a lot of response telling you this is a bad idea, but to tell ya the truth, this would be an ideal (almost fantasy) situation for us. (I'll put on my flame suit.)

We always played with couples, usually just one over a long period of time. In my opinion, the better the relationship, the more fun two couples can have together. The people at your company should think nothing of y'all hanging out together. Couples who work together often do that. Just go to sports events, vanilla parties, the movies, picnics together. Don't be kissing in company corridors; keep your hands off each other at work, and don't be telling "special folks" about the sex part. Make sure all four of you understand the security problem and the rules needed to keep y'all's secret. If y'all feel a need to shock people, spend a weekend in a bigger city far enough away to be fairly certain y'all won't run into your grandmother.

We've always done a lot of kissing; we like it before, during and after. We once went out to dinner with a new couple, really hit it off well, and decided to sit in their van for awhile after dinner and talk. Well, talking gave way to kissing. We played with them for years, always kissed them "Hello" and "Bye" often with a lot of kissing in between. It was a special part of our friendship.

In our opinion, kissing, like sex, can be done for fun as well as for love. When I kiss Mrs. Alura it always means, "I love you." When I kiss another woman it means, "Let's get hot!" Ne'er the twain shall meet. Well, I tend to express the latter with Mrs. Alura, too.

Mr. Alura

DITTO is all I can say
    Curious~ They did say curiosity killed the Cat right? WELL HERE I AM NOT DEAD facelick

Swingers Board Addict Tybee Swing's Avatar
    Status
    single female

Well we went out to a REGULAR house party w/ their coworkers she got drunk and flirted w/ every one including the boss, that was way off base ,foul, time out a big no no when we are not at a club NO FLIRTING
    RIGHT or am I wrong
    You are right!

Parties/dinners with co-workers and the boss are best handled no differently than if you were at the annual company picnic...behaving just as professionally around them as you normally would, but just in slightly more comfortable clothes. No, it's not "fun" to have to behave yourself and watch yourself around them, but that's reality in the grown-up world.

In my humble opinion,

1. Getting drunk in that setting is a BIG no-no.
    2. Flirting with vanilla people that way, especially co-workers, is just plain dumb.
    3. If her boss wasn't worried about the private business becoming public gossip before, and wasn't worried about losing his other employees' respect, he might be real worried about that now, after this party incident!
    4. I might start brushing up that old resume', if I were her. I'd also check the club behavior at the door whenever any other co-workers are anywhere around...even if they were all in a club.

Best wishes - I hope you let us know the outcome.

Swingers Board Addict

I agree with most of above... swinging with boss and/or work people can be iffy. It happens all the time; sometimes it blows up and sometimes it works out okay. Just be wary.

As far as the kissing at the car... we do that sort of thing all the time with our couple friend. It has happened on occasion that we've actually gone back inside when we thought we were about to leave.

If it's not mutual, or if it makes you feel bad, just talk about it with each other.

Interesting thing about any sex with anyone is that it seems to be designed in such a way that one has to give and take in approximately equal portions not only for it to work, but for it to be right.

It's a hundred percent about giving pleasure and a hundred percent about taking pleasure at the same time or at least in the same time frame. It doesn't and can't work any other way (unless of extreme or unusual extenuating circumstances). (Sorry, it's just the lawyer in me.)

Here to Stay
    Status
    COUPLE/HIM

OH boy wasthis a mistake check my new thread

Here to Stay
    Status
    COUPLE/HIM

Default update on swinging w/wifes boss

Well she just had to do it. We all went out to a club, kissin fingering suckin tits all was well until we got back to there house. His wife went upstairs & passed out,#1 rule for us -all ends if someone is drunk or passes out. My wife asked me if it is ok for her to kiss her boss I said hurry up and went outside into the car, I thought a kiss would be fine then end it go home and have sex. Boy I was wrong. HMMMMM whats takin so long, well I look in the front door window and shes blowing the boss. Needless to say I was bullshit to say the least, #2 rule no playing if s/o is not in the room. I tooted the horn she came out like nothing happened I was PISSED .Well guess what happened next. I requested a divorce yes a divorce. I told her to quit her job and if she gets a new 1 by the time the divorce date then maybe we will talk. She says I thought it was ok, I thought you didn't mind.HUHHH. Don't you remember the RULES. Bitch. Well, needless to say this story didn't end well. Anyone thinking of fuckin thier boss.... think again.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast