Thread: Married, cheating men. Ignore this at your peril.

Default Married, cheating men. Ignore this at your peril.

We receive this message at SwingLifestyle this afternoon. Heaven knows we have received many like it. But this one is classical. It containes every one of the mistakes a married-cheating man can make.

Commentary:

"After seeing you profile picture, I had to write." OK, we get it. We are so flattered that we want to prostrate ourselves at your feet and worship you.

"I am a laid back, respectful married guy." Yes, you seem to respect everybody in this World except your wife.

"Our sex life has become infrequent and routine . . ." You poor bastard! Our hearts go out to you.

". . . without a drama that a having an affair could bring." Yea, right. Putting us on the evening news would be no drama at all; films at 11.

". . . I hope you will be flexible and open to it." Oh sure, if we don't say yes, we are inflexible and close-minded.

"I'm rambling on." This is the one true statement you have made.

WHAT A F**KING CLOWN.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Seize the moment. . . Remember all those women on the Titanic who passed up dessert. ~~ Erma Bombeck

Default Re: Married, cheating men. Ignore this at your peril.

you forgot... or maybe not...

'hope this isn't a deal breaker'..... hahahahahahahaha
    loves2lovepr
    we've only just begun

Quote Originally Posted by twistedpretzels View Post
    you forgot... or maybe not...

'hope this isn't a deal breaker'..... hahahahahahahaha
    I should mention, I fought the urge to reply to this rather clumsy message. Simply deleted it.
    Seize the moment. . . Remember all those women on the Titanic who passed up dessert. ~~ Erma Bombeck

I respond to those with I don't condone cheating. You married for better or worse.

They make me sick.
    You can plan a pretty picnic but you can't predict the weather.

We have replied to a number of them with a simple "We don't play with married males or females without their partner present" and the most frequent response we get is we are assholes, and judgmental

I expected guys to lie to strangers they wanna play with. If they can lie to their wife, why tell me the truth?

Same with the female cheaters we have talked with. Lie to hubby, but tell strangers the truth.
    Evel Knievel died of natural causes.

Quote Originally Posted by SW_PA_Couple View Post
    I should mention, I fought the urge to reply to this rather clumsy message. Simply deleted it.
    I think that is the best course of action. Silence can be a quite effective reply.
    It's so cold outside that I feel like I had my circumcision reversed.

One of the last few things we say in our profile.

Seriously, if you are doing this without your spouses consent then pass us by because we don't feel like being caught up in your divorce proceedings when you get caught. You will get caught.

in another section.

please don’t waste our time or we will have to find your wife and tell on you!

I would have to second tribbles on the idea that gals do this too.

I was a hall pass hubby for 2 years, and I had quite a few gals contact me who either didn't admit to having a spouse or wouldn't let me talk with the spouse. Sometimes it took several conversations before I noticed that they were probably married, but eventually it comes out.

Now I know the stigma is that guys do this far more often, and that's probably true, but I had to put it out there.

And yes, I find it very lame. It's sad that some of them find success using such methods too.