Thread: playing alone?

Checking It Out
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple

Default playing alone?

Hi there we are a new couple to the lifestyle,, have only done a couple of mfm expereinces ,, they went well just wondering do any couples ever just let the wife out to play with her boytoy? Is this something that takes time to evolve? i feel it could be dangerous for us being new to engage in but i would love to hear what others have to say on this topic
    thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Widower

Default Re: playing alone?

We tried it early in our marriage but found it boring at best. The "boytoy" couldn't quite grasp the idea, which caused another minor problem.

We never tried it again except in certain special circumstances.

Alura
    "They may call me a rube and a hick, but I'd a lot rather be the man who bought the Brooklyn Bridge than the man who sold it."
    óWill Rogers

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    M. Male
    SLS Handle
    loverstogether

If I was going to play alone it would be with my wife. We're doing this to add to our sexual lives as a couple. I enjoy seeing her enjoy herself and I wouldn't get that if we're not together. Who knows what the future will bring .

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple

There are people who just let the wife out, usually it's referred to as hotwife or even cuckholding.

If that floats your boat, go for it.

We play separate and together, and we find that we can bring back the fun from separate playtimes, so the wife has some and I have some. For her it seems to work best with married males, maybe they have more in common or something, but that's how it is at the moment.

Like anything else, it's definitely not for everyone.

Swingers Board Addict bbarnsworth's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple

As noted by others, it works for some and not for some. Some couples start out doing nothing but separate play, and eventually play in the same room. Some couples start our same room and never do separate play. Whatever works for you is what works for you.

It can be exciting to know your spouse is out having sex with someone else, and for him/her to come home and tell you all about it.

Going out on a solo play date isn't by itself more dangerous than any traditional dating scene. It is important that if your wife goes out on such a date that the other guy in question very clearly understands his role; you're not fucking insane for letting your beautiful wife out to play with him, and he's there to give your wife a good time, not to take her away from you. Not that he has a chance anyway! But, it's the trying that can create drama. It is also very, very important to keep communication a priority between you two. It's all too easy as the spouse that is staying home to feel left out, disconnected, superseded, etc. Swinging solo can be very sexy and fun even for the spouse left at home, but tread carefully.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple
    SLS Handle
    MacNfries

The concern with swinging alone is mostly a twofold concern ... the chance of an emotional involvement, and safety. My wife & I have been married 17 years and I can count the number of times either of us has gone out with someone by ourselves on one hand ... well, maybe one hand and a thumb.

Swinging was something we just continued after college. We really gave the monogomous route a try for a year or so after we married ... we just ended up missing getting together with a couple people we played with in college and decided it was ok to continue.

I imagine once you've established a friendship & trust with an individual, going out singlely is much less of a concern. Keeping the communications going is very helpful here. Mac