Thread: Swinging separate/open Marriage...your GF and or BF. -- trashed during forum clean-up

Cool Swinging separate/open Marriage...your GF and or BF. -- trashed during forum clean-up

My question is how to couples in an open marriage find their GF/BF? Do you meet them at parties? Through friends? Swinger clubs? On-line?

Default Re: Swinging separate/open Marriage...your GF and or BF.

Open marriage as in you can have sex with anyone you want or open marriage as in you are going to have other actual romantic relationships with others?

If the first one... You can continue to use your swinging resources... SLS or other websites, parties, etc. Some dating sites can also be used to look for hookups. I know OKCupid has casual sex as an option in the "what you're looking for" area. Since you're doing it more one-on-one, if your area has an active bar scene you could try that route, but that idea has always made me a little nervous.

If the second... I have had luck on OKCupid meeting people that I've become friends with (no relationship has sprung from it, but there are some awesome people), other online resources (there are poly websites and a few other dating sites that are open relationship friendly), normal everyday life (my first boyfriend after opening up to poly was a guy I met in class), swinging situations with the right people (met current girlfriend this way)

Default Re: Swinging separate/open Marriage...your GF and or BF.

Ours have always been through parties or online. Wife flirts at bar but has never brought home. Wife will search on AFF and SLS when she wants some fresh meat.

Cool Re: Swinging separate/open Marriage...your GF and or BF.

Quote Originally Posted by km34 View Post
    Open marriage as in you can have sex with anyone you want or open marriage as in you are going to have other actual romantic relationships with others?

If the first one... You can continue to use your swinging resources... Swing Lifestyle or other websites, parties, etc. Some dating sites can also be used to look for hookups. I know OKCupid has casual sex as an option in the "what you're looking for" area. Since you're doing it more one-on-one, if your area has an active bar scene you could try that route, but that idea has always made me a little nervous.

If the second... I have had luck on OKCupid meeting people that I've become friends with (no relationship has sprung from it, but there are some awesome people), other online resources (there are poly websites and a few other dating sites that are open relationship friendly), normal everyday life (my first boyfriend after opening up to poly was a guy I met in class), swinging situations with the right people (met current girlfriend this way)
    Thank you for the reply.

I will look into your suggestions and see what or rather who I can meet. As I have realized it is very difficult to meet females in the vanila world that are open to the LS. I would like to meet other couples and or a single female to play, I am not looking specifically for a relationship on this site or other LS sites, but if it happens, all the better.