two4youinswva

A vanilla world response to dick pics. Would it work in our world?

Women, here's how to stop men from sending you unwanted dick pics-Metro

We get it.

You have a penis and you think everyone else is as fascinated with it as you are.

I don’t know one woman who has received an unsolicited dick pic and thought ‘Gee, he seems like someone I’d love to get to know’ or ‘Wahey! Let me at it’.

So men, just stop it.

You’re making the rest of us look even worse than we already do.

The method to stop them?

Send dick pics in reply.

So.... would that work in the swinger world?

• Like 1

When someone sends us one our reply has been the same for years. "You look like a dick."

Most of the time the conversation ends there.

I like that reply!

Can someone (a man) please explain the reasoning that goes on behind a man's ears that makes them think a dick pic is what a woman/couple wants to see?

• Like 1

Interesting that if a woman sent me a picture of her tits, I would never think, "We get it. You have tits and you think everyone else is as fascinated with them as you are. I don’t know one man who has received an unsolicitated tit pic and thought ‘Gee, she seems like someone I’d love to get to know’ or ‘Wahey! Let me at it."

Men think women like what they like and are turned on the same way visually. Also I've seen vids of younger women seeing a large cock on some chat site and the women like looking so take that info and add it to men thinking every woman is like that and you get more dick pics than you know what to do with.

• Like 1

tribbles and cplnuswing, yes, I can see the reasoning now. In the case where the picture comes from an established play partner, the picture conveys the message, "Hey, I'm horny and I was thinking of you!" Since you already know there's that attraction, it's much more acceptable than a picture from someone that you aren't sure you have an attraction with and it comes off as creepy.

Concerning receiving dick pictures from already established play partners, I have to admit that when I received them, they still had a really big air of desperation attached to it. Personally, I find it more of a turn on if he just comes out and calls/texts me and says, "I've been thinking about you all day/night and I'm so aroused by you," or something like that.

• Like 2

If we didn't specifically ask for a dick/pussy pic (pre-established relationship or not), but still received one, that person would be laughed at behind their backs and then filed away as a potential problem. Sorry if that's harsh.

Responding with a nice unattractive genital shot to those who just can't take a hint sounds like a great experiment!

If you are getting dick pics as a response to a post looking for interested, like minded people it may depend on what you put in your post. I don't mean to be rude or disrespectful but you ARE looking for sex aren't you? In my opinion you are being too critical.

When we were trolling the internet we got our share of dick pics and I'll have to admit I was tempted more than once by guys with huge cocks thinking it would be a good experience for her. I'll admit that I/we were getting bored with the dick pics.

Our best prospects were non nude, including the face, pics. The "Hey! How are you doing? I'm interested. Lets get to know each other better..." etc. And not "I've got twelve inches of hard cock that will rock your wife's world ..."