alexandlyn

Has anyone ever used craigslist to meet other swingers?

We used craigslist twice and it just turned creepy people which is probably why we were even more curious. Has anyone used craigslist as a means to find someone to play with and turned out to be a good experience?

Nope never have, never will I hear creepy people use craigslist and there's no telling what you'll find there.

When I was a couple, we did and with mixed results. We found some great people there and I remain friends with one couple. The key is screening:) There's a great post somewhere around here that I can't find - how to have success with Craig's List. I'll keep looking...

I sold a car via Craigslist and successfully re-homed my son's birds, but that's about it. That said, there are good people everywhere and I can see how every once in awhile you might find them in a variety of ways, including Craigslist.

Thanks guys. We just ran into the creepy side of town lol. So we are leaving meeting couples to play with for this forum and SLS only. Its just better.

We did and have gotten mostly fakes and guys. We met both couples we have been with on there. The first was exactly what their pictures were like. It was not the best experience but she was nice. We did rush into meeting them. The second couple was nicer but not exactly up to date pictures. We have been flaked on and had endless emails with others. That is all before we learned about other sites.

I look on Craigslist, but only as entertainment. I have seen several couples that I recognize from SLS...and for some reason take that as a warning sign.

It depends on what you are looking for. For us, zero luck as a couple looking for a couple. We had better luck when looking for single guys for threesome. We have a single girlfriend who seems to always find the good ones when looking for another female or a couple. Nowadays, just hearing how people get robbed and worse from CL meetings, I just don't see it as a good source for meeting people.

I have primarily used CL to look for people online. Its free, compared to other sites that require sometimes hefty membership fees. I've been able to find women and couples who wanted some online flirty fun which was great. I've also been able to find 3 other couples who let me watch them have sex in a hotel. Another time I found 3 women who wanted a full body erotic massage, which was fantastic by the way.

I'm sure other sites can be good, depending on the location you are looking in and how much you want to spend. I will admit that CL is full of fakes and scams and frustrating lack of responses. However, if you put time and effort into it, be wordy with what you want and willing to post it in multiple areas, you can have success.

Unfortunately, in my area (Tampa Bay) CL doesn't have a lot of people interested in the things I'm looking for. Since we have such a vibrant swinger club scene most of the people here tend to do that. Not much online activity as far as I've been able to see. Of course since my wife isn't fully onboard yet, its hard anyway because most people in my area also only want another woman. Its been hard to find people who are willing to play with a guy.

There's a terrifying signal/noise ratio problem with Craigslist.

Screen, screen, screen, communicate, communicate, communicate. Mandate skype video chat for verification before you agree to meet in a public place.

Having said all that, we're two for two on outstanding connections over craigslist, but we probably spent ten total hours screening fifty plus responses to get there. :)

Unfortunately, creepy people are EVERYWHERE! The platform for meeting makes absolutely no difference its about screening & taking the appropriate safety measures. I've had mixed results meeting people everywhere. I've met 2 couples on CL & had every couple I planned to meet on SLS stand me up. Every single man on SLS has shown up for our meets and none of the single men on CL have shown up. So I don't think you can make sweeping generalizations about a platform, unfortunately the world contains plenty of flakes & fakes and since swingers are simply a slice of the world, odds are there will be plenty there as well.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By wjb6104
      Has anyone found legit swinger people on Craigslist? I know that there is a lot of junk mail "bots" but aren't there real people on there too?
    • By nckittycpl29
      Hello, everyone! Long time no post! It's been quite the long time.

For awhile we lost all hope in finding that unicorn, but recently we decided to get back into looking for her. So here we are! (female posting, as always).

I do have a question, I just want to know if this is common with unicorns. So, we posted an ad on Craigslist (I know, I know: not recommended but we were really careful in what we posted). Got at least five hits in two weeks which is more than what we got on SLS. Sidenote: Our old account got deactivated due to not using it in forever, so we created a new one. So here's hoping we get more hits there. Anyway, I digress.

The second girl that replied to our ad was hot. Like, really, really hot. We thought it was too good to be true (turns out it was, but let me finish). Hubby and her trade emails through Craigslist, where you have your real email masked. Then she tells him she wants to email with me, too which is fine. So we do that. Then we trade pics. She wants to know about my experiences, which wasn't much. We talk about all the sex stuff which is fine. Then we wanted to know more about her, like interests, etc. I personally feel more comfortable when I know more about the female than just sex. Couldn't get anything like that out of her, it was like pulling teeth. Then after awhile it turns out she only wanted to be with me, and not the male at all. She claimed to be bi when responding to the ad, but turns out she was a lesbian. We are only interested in playing together, so having the hubby watch isn't going to happen.

Then we got another response recently. Did the same thing as above except we got a lot more info that seemed to be legit. She kept wanting to see me completely nude, with face in the picture. Then she sends me a picture of her exposed, ahem...you know. I then ask for a picture like that with her face in it, and she wouldn't do it. Haven't heard from her in over a week.

So, basically my question is: Is this normal? Our ad on CL is probably buried under hundreds of other postings so we most likely will not be re-posting there and sticking to SLS, since it seems like you get more verified, real people there.

If you got all that, you get a cookie.
    • By BiCaliGirl777
      It amuses me to see all of these ads on CL in regards to swinging. I feel that most of them are fake and don't impress me at all. Once in a blue moon I will find a post with normal looking people (no nudie shots) who are interesting, intelligent, but I'm worried they are either flakes or psychotic.

Has anyone had a positive or negative experience when it comes to CL and swinging?
    • By eldiablo311
      So surprisingly to me, last night during hours of fucking, at one point I after I had already cum and was laying next to my wife, she was fucking herself with this big,realistic dildo she has trying to make herself cum and I asked her what she was thinking about. She said "fucking a guy off of craigslist!". So I thought she was saying that for my benefit and asked her no really what are you thinking about?, and she repeated the same answer, she was serious.

So we started talking about it and I asked if she would be willing to try that sometime, you know, find a guy and then meet him at a bar in town and hang out with him at the bar for several hours and maybe even do that a couple of times before we decide to actually take him back to our hotel room. She said she might be willing to do that! I am shocked. I had thrown that out as a suggestion awhile back, thinking she would NEVER consider it, but apparently she actually is!

Do you guys think this would be a good idea, or is it too sketchy and dangerous? I figure it would be similar to Tinder or on-line dating, which is how we met.
    • By Tahoe
      Put up a ad on CC it was flagged which I really don't get. Someone answer before hand. We exchanged email most of the day yesterday. He is married wants to see his wife with another man. But at the end of the emails he told me that his wife wouldn't not be part of it but he was still willing to do it be behind her back. I don't feel comfortable about it.  We don't want or need the drama that may come with it. I told him we are going to pass didn't feel comfortable without his wife.