Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: people on craigslist

Default people on craigslist

has anyone found ligit people on craigslits? I know that there is alot of junk mail "bots" but arn't there real people on there too?

Default Re: people on craigslist

We have met a few couples off a craiglist and friends of ours have also met several single females on CL. Unfortunately, you have to weed through several bots and pic stealers before getting real people.

I know several swingers from my area, that post on CL. Good luck!
    Good to the last drop

We usually stay away from sites like craigslist. Too much spam, swinger forums and web sites are the best bet over the internet. I heard that they might be shutting down the adult ads on craiglist.

Our experience from Craig's list has proven to be mostly cheaters and trolls.

Years ago we would check it out but have learned it is not worth our time unless I am looking to buy some old appliances for a rental house.
    You all laugh at me because I am different. I laugh at all of you because you are all the same.

is all I can say.
    The Swinger Manual - all the info from the Swingers Board in one convenient book

I would say there are some real people for M4M,couples,W4W,people wanting a T,
    -but it is very likely most real people are pic collectors or cheaters.
    Alot of the real women on it,most likely will be BBW.Might be a good place
    to find a BBW if that's what you are looking for.
    I am real. Bi-curious BBW and have met single men on there.
    Suspected but don't know for sure if married or attached.
    I am looking more into flickr and yahoo for better ways to meet.Met a couple on a local
    swinger site-a free site.
    Anyway I am looking for somebody in San Antonio.(Or for travel,also in NC,TN,GA,or Myrtle Beach.)

We have found that CL is almost tolerable, if you are buying or selling something.

Finding a couple on CL would scare the hell outta me. When they start advertising washers and dryers on SLS, I'm outta there, too. I've heard too many stories, seen sketchy ads and there is no way I'd go to CL for a date.
    Dave & Holly

CL is too hit or miss IMO. I don't mind reading ads, have responded to a few (f seeking f) but haven't met anyone on there.
    Start a revolution, stop hating your body!

Quote Originally Posted by Toys4T View Post
    I would say there are some real people for M4M,couples,W4W,people wanting a T,
    -but it is very likely most real people are pic collectors or cheaters.
    Alot of the real women on it,most likely will be BBW.Might be a good place
    to find a BBW if that's what you are looking for.
    I am real. Bi-curious BBW and have met single men on there.
    Suspected but don't know for sure if married or attached.
    I am looking more into flickr and yahoo for better ways to meet.Met a couple on a local
    swinger site-a free site.
    Anyway I am looking for somebody in San Antonio.(Or for travel,also in NC,TN,GA,or Myrtle Beach.)
    Swinglifestyle.com is good, OK Cupid isn't too bad either. I've found, overall, online swingers searches is hit or miss.
    Start a revolution, stop hating your body!

We've posted ads on CL and while we have never met anyone on there, have found a ton of guy's. Some that have been pretty interesting. A couple that I thought for sure, my wife would want to meet. No dice thus far. But I agree, you do need to weed through the BS

This should be enough to make people think twice about "dating" on Craig's list.

Woman Who Answered Craigslist Ad Held As Brooklyn Sex Slave For 8 Days
    You all laugh at me because I am different. I laugh at all of you because you are all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by VegasLee View Post
    This should be enough to make people think twice about "dating" on Craig's list.

Woman Who Answered Craigslist Ad Held As Brooklyn Sex Slave For 8 Days
    The strangest part of that story is that she was allowed out at least once and she didn't call the cops, call her family/friends and actually went back to his house!

This post could also make one steer clear of Craigslist!!
    Dave & Holly

There are legit folks out there but there is a LOT of work that will go into finding them.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast