Please Visit These Sponsors As They Keep The Swingers Board FREE

Kasidie   Swinger Zone Central   Swing Lifestyle    Swingers Date Club    Adult FriendFinder  Swing Towns  Alt.com

The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

Default Party Game? Suck That Penis

I have no idea where/how this popped into my head but I had a thought for a possible party game that could be used for getting the action started at a party. I would call it "Suck That Penis".

If you remember the old game show "Name That Tune", it's along the same lines. You'd have a selection of ladies bidding on how fast they could "Suck That Penis".

Contestant 1: "Tom, I can suck that penis in 3 minutes"
    Contestant 2:"Tom, I believe I can suck that penis in 2.5 minutes"
    Contestant 3: "Tom, I can suck that penis off in under 2 minutes"
    "Contestant 3, Suck That Penis!"

You can see where this is going, I'm sure. This has not been tested and I have no idea if it would work, but it sure would be fun to find out!
    The Swinger Manual - all the info from the Swingers Board in one convenient book

Status
    Couple - she posts
    SLS Handle
    km34

Default Re: Party Game? Suck That Penis

That would be interesting, but I know a lot of men would have performance issues with so much focus being put on them. You'd have to make sure you found some exhibitionist guys who would get MORE enjoyment because of the crowd instead of being self conscious.

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    couple

The Mrs wanted to try setting up a variation on that....All couples. The girls were blindfolded and tried to guess who their husband was. Another variation was the men blindfolded and try to guess who their wives were.

Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

Quote Originally Posted by lotsoffun201 View Post
    The Mrs wanted to try setting up a variation on that....All couples. The girls were blindfolded and tried to guess who their husband was. Another variation was the men blindfolded and try to guess who their wives were.
    I've seen variations on that done before, most commonly with a sheet with holes cut in it for the penises (peni?) to stick through.
    The Swinger Manual - all the info from the Swingers Board in one convenient book

Status
    It's complicated

Quote Originally Posted by JustAskJulie View Post
    I've seen variations on that done before, most commonly with a sheet with holes cut in it for the penises (peni?) to stick through.
    Peni?
    There's time for sleep when you're dead.

Status
    Happily married to a wild woman
    SLS Handle
    SW_PA_COUPLE

Quote Originally Posted by angelkin View Post
    Peni?
    for the information of all you Latin scholars, the plural of penis is penis. In ancient Latin, it means "tail".

Regarding the idea of the contest, I love the idea. So let me ask. How would it be determined which man gets sucked first? I would want to be first and I would not want to have a contest before the contest deciding which guy goes first. Comment: there would have to be a rule that the women-not-sucking would not be allowed to distract the man being sucked. Would the women be required to use "lips-n-tongue-only" meaning, no assistance using a hand or other such?
    Last edited by SW_PA_Couple; 06-05-2012 at 07:30 PM.
    "I'll be mellow when I'm dead" ~Wierd Al Yankovic

Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

Quote Originally Posted by SW_PA_Couple View Post
    for the information of all you Latin scholars, the plural of penis is penis. In ancient Latin, it means "tail".

Regarding the idea of the contest, I love the idea. So let me ask. How would it be determined which man gets sucked first? I would want to be first and I would not want to have a contest before the contest deciding which guy goes first. Comment: there would have to be a rule that the women-not-sucking would not be allowed to distract the man being sucked. Would the women be required to use "lips-n-tongue-only" meaning, no assistance using a hand or other such?
    we should definitely work on the rules for this game and put it to the test. Personally, I think the guy being sucked should be chosen at random draw and his wife should not be allowed to participate (as she'd have an advantage on knowing how long it would take).

As for what can be used, I say hands are allowed, but anything beyond hands takes it away from being a blowjob.

Status
    Widower

I'm just a hick Okie and I don't claim to be good at setting up rules, but it seems to me a blowjob without hands (and eyes, for that matter) is less than full quality.

Alura
    "They may call me a rube and a hick, but I'd a lot rather be the man who bought the Brooklyn Bridge than the man who sold it."
    óWill Rogers

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    lcnkc

Quote Originally Posted by Alura View Post
    I'm just a hick Okie and I don't claim to be good at setting up rules, but it seems to me a blowjob without hands (and eyes, for that matter) is less than full quality.

Alura
    This! ^^^^^
    Cheers to not knowing what's next!

Brian and Jo
    Status
    Couple

A party game we play from time to time when we are with several couples is to line the guys up in a row, blindfold the girls and have them go down the line touching and fondling each cock in turn to guess who is who. It is a lot of fun and good for a lot of ribald comments and laughs.

Status
    Couple - she posts
    SLS Handle
    km34

Quote Originally Posted by Brian and Jo View Post
    A party game we play from time to time when we are with several couples is to line the guys up in a row, blindfold the girls and have them go down the line touching and fondling each cock in turn to guess who is who. It is a lot of fun and good for a lot of ribald comments and laughs.
    I've heard of this one being played before.

I would have to know everyone at the party pretty darn well to put random guys' cocks in my mouth. I really don't see myself ever partaking in any of these games. lol They would be fun to watch, though.

Status
    Widower

Quote Originally Posted by SW_PA_Couple View Post
    I talked to my son, whom I call "Twenty-two" here. He's a (newly graduated) -Cum Laude- (ahem!) Latin teacher and was unaware of the word "penis" in the language. He learned "membre." He did say that if "penis" is, indeed, a Latin word, that it would be a Third Declension noun, and the plural would be "penes."

The Concise Oxford Dictionary has this to say: Pen'is, n. (pl. -nes). Copulatory organ of male animal. [L, = tail, penis].

Personally, I'm fluent in Hick Okie, have a working knowledge of American English, and can order a beer in five languages, so don't take my word for anything in Latin.

Alura
    "They may call me a rube and a hick, but I'd a lot rather be the man who bought the Brooklyn Bridge than the man who sold it."
    óWill Rogers

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    couple

I could see making a side bet with my wife, by challenging her by betting her she couldn't suck a mans penisof my choice, in 3 minutes from the time the bet is made. Just a different take on the game lol
    Nothing fails like success.
    Gerald Nachman

Status
    couple
    SLS Handle
    HornyCanadian

Quote Originally Posted by JustAskJulie View Post
    This has not been tested
    Let me be the first to offer myself for any necessary BETA testing

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    couple
    SLS Handle
    divenaked

HMMM......meetup in Nashville......new game needing to be tested......HMMMM
    Just because we have to grow old does NOT mean we have to grow up!