The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Status
    Single Female

Default what to wear, what to wear!!!

Looking for some advice on how to wear the corset below (without the bottom feather skirt). I will be wearing it to dinner then to a lifestyle club after, so need to be somewhat respectable but still sexy. I was really thinking that a pair of jeans, black and white heel and a white blazer would be best, but does anyone have any other suggestions?

Beaded Ostrich Feather Corset
    Last edited by barnes08; 09-07-2011 at 09:45 AM.

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    couple

Default Re: what to wear, what to wear!!!

I'm a guy, but I say, wear either a black skirt or jeans and take the Ostrich skirt with you for the club. I would forget the blazer. BTW, Mrs says I dress girls better than most girls do LOL

Status
    couple

The corset in the link looks great. What you should wear with it depends on weather or not you are going to also wear the matching wings shown on the same page. I am going to assume not. A skirt would look nicer than jeans and is definitely sexier. I suggest something above the knee, black, and gathered. It should be something that you can remove easily at the club.

The white jacket would look nice with the black and white shoes, but you need to make sure that it doesn't crush the feathers on the corset too much. If it does, just forget the jacket.

With that corset you will look hot no matter what you wear with it. Have a great time.

Swingers Board Guide funcoupledayton's Avatar
    Status
    m. female

Quote Originally Posted by barnes08 View Post
    Looking for some advice on how to wear the corset below (without the bottom feather skirt). I will be wearing it to dinner then to a lifestyle club after, so need to be somewhat respectable but still sexy. I was really thinking that a pair of jeans, black and white heel and a white blazer would be best, but does anyone have any other suggestions?

Beaded Ostrich Feather Corset
    Oh I love this! Love the skirt, but understand you couldn't wear it to dinner!

Status
    couple/f
    SLS Handle
    sexcupid

I think 'skirt' is a bit generous of a connotation for anything other than what it is intended for, sexy time/bedroom wear.

For a venture out in public to dinner, I think dark denim, heels, and a blazer would look sharp with the corset. You are still covered up enough to pull off wearing lingerie as part of your outfit and being tasteful. Depending on the restaurant you are going to for dinner, it may be totally appropriate to ditch the blazer...some trendier places the corset alone would not be 'out of place'.

Then you are still flexible for transitioning to the club, where you can add the feathered skirt or whatever to you are comfortable with.
    Maria

Status
    Single Female
    SLS Handle
    Sebastiane

i think its a bit much for dinner because of the feathers/sequins (not because its a corset. ive worn corsets, real ones, out before). But, if you go for it....keep the rest extremely simple. black knee length skirt, black heels.

Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

I agree with going simple (jeans or a skirt), skip the jacket.
    The Swinger Manual - all the info from the Swingers Board in one convenient book