Guest <GasMasked Lover>

Most embarrassing moments in swinging

Guest <GasMasked Lover>

What is the most outragious thing that you've seen/experienced while swinging?

Here's my contribution.

We hooked up last week with a guy last week and wound up coming back to our place for a threesome. As the guy began to orgasm he ripped the loudest and most disgustingly odorous fart you've ever smelled. Worse, then he tried to blame it on our dog!

:eek: LMAO... Luckily we've never encountered anything like that.. or really anything that I would call outrageous to that extent.

Can't say we've ever had that one happen.

But hey! If you liked it. I can hook you up with the ex wife. She pulled that a couple of times...Dog blaming and all LMAO

Most outrageous thing well hmmmm....we swing with this couple often and we decided all to go camping one weekend. It was a fun-filled weekend...we sat around the campfire naked and of course a lot of sex!!!! The other guy and myself always use condoms for protection. We all had sex that morning and then went on a little hike. We came back all ready to go for it again. My hubby decided he was going to please me with his talented tongue. Oh boy did he get a surprise!!! All four of us were in the camper and suddenly my hubby sits straight up and was apparently chewing on something. He pulled it out of his mouth looking at object he found very puzzled. I was sitting there thinking "oh myyy, what possibly could be in his mouth????" We all looked up to the surprise of a CONDOM!!!!! We were laughing hysterically the other guy had left it there by accident!! Wow what a laugh!!

A testament to the fact that you guys don't use condoms with your own partners... no one noticed when he pulled out that the condom was missing.

I've had that happen (condom falling off inside) a couple of times way back when... not fun to go digging for it... consider yourself lucky he licked it out :)

Well, recently on our honeymoon at Hedo II in Jamaica a friend was performing the "muff diving" competition upon my new bride and nearly drowned. He started to inhale water through his nose and we had to basically push the water out of his chest when he came up comatose. However, she was VERY proud that a man would drown himself for a taste of her little box. :)

Well, the most outrageous thing happening to me...I was in a mfm 3-some and was doing it doggie style standing up (well, leaning over) and when I was straightening up... :o well, let's just say, pussy farts (excuse the cruel language) are not funny...even though I have to give the guys credit, they were cracking up...not me, though! :(

We met a couple that we had been friends with for quite a while. Set up a dinner at a local restaurant. Well the couple's wife had a sister that had a family gathering at that particular restaurant at the same time. She had cancelled forgetting what restaurant it was at. Firstly she was embarrassed that they were all there while we dined in the same place but the best part was when her uncle (unknowingly to us) videoed us having a conversation and the topic was orgies....

We have some friends that we are still in the early stages of really getting to know. Several weeks ago, we were at their home (they have a hot tub and prefer to entertain). We spent a couple of hours in the hot tub (which is in their garage) after dinner just mingling and talking, enjoying the feel. The weather had turned somewhat colder so the male of the other couple turned on the propane heater to warm up the garage area. We got out of the hot tub and warmed ourselves up standing around talking when it was suggested that the men give the ladies a massage. We went into the house and piled into the king sized bed and let the guys proceed to slather us with cornstarch, (which by the way is great for massages). As is the natural course of things, it became quite heated and highly sexual in nature. In the midst of all the passion, the male of the other couple was really into licking and kissing me from head to toe. My hubby and the wife of the other couple were really going at it. There was an enormous amount of sexual energy.....that is until my male partner reached my toes. (I don't know if I can even finish this I am laughing so hard) In the midst of all the passion, he blurts out "Oh My God! You taste like the garage floor!" (He was serious!) Needless to say all erections were lost and after the initial shock of the statement wore off, we laughed uncontrollably for nearly an hour. None of us could look at each other without cracking up so the sex for the night was over.

Needless to say we haven't had that problem since and have taken the necessary precautions to keep it from happening again!

Mrs.O ~ Who instead of requesting a towel, asks for socks and shoes first! :rofl:

Dying here. Way too funny. We haven't had any experiences so far, so we don't have any funny/embarrassing stories yet. But we'll have fun reading about others for now.

We were swinging with another couple. The male half of the other couple wanted me to dominate him. This is not my normal position, but I agreed since it was a fantasy he had never had fulfilled. I was already biting the inside of my cheeks, trying not to laugh and to sound mean. I cuffed his hands behind his back and was paddling his behind. He suddenly jumped and fell between the two beds which were very close together. He couldn't catch himself as his hands were tied and he got wedged between the beds on the floor and couldn't get up. I was laughing so hard, that I couldn't help him up. His wife and my husband heard the commotion and came running in. They couldn't even see him between the beds, but I was laughing and they could hear his muffled laughing coming from under the beds.

We agreed to meet a couple that we had no facials pics of in the lobby of an upscale hotel in Lansing.

There was only one couple in the lobby and they seemed to fit the description. We introduced ourselves and they stood up and shook hands with us, however there names were different than what we remembered. We figured it was our memory or they had aliases for anonymity. After some small talk we asked them if they were ready for dinner. Dinner was part of our planned evening. They readily accepted and we trotted off to the dining area.

Pretty soon we knew each others kids names, jobs, animals, etc. Somewhere between the appetizers and the entree I asked them how long they had been in the lifestyle. They said about 5 years. We said we were newbies and still a bit nervous but it sounded like fun.

I asked them if they ever attended a swing club. The wife's eyebrows seemed to grow together as she pondered my question. Now I felt a tinge of fear. The hubby said they had never been to one but his brother and brother's wife went to one at a congregation every Wednesday. He was referring to swing dancing.

This is the time where Tammy excused herself to abandon me. She went to the lobby and found the right couple impatiently waiting on us.

I blubbered some question about why they were at the hotel and they were there for a Christian Science workgroup. OH SHIT. I stammered something about that we must be in the wrong place...that we were looking for a swing dance gathering and exited. To this day I know they didn't believe me. We did hook up with the right couple but did more laughing than anything else.

My partner and I were having sex with another couple and we were all on this huge bed. Well the activities began to get very hot and all of a sudden the bed falls down as I'm about to cum...it killed the whole moment.:lol: :lol: :lol: I just couldn't stop laughing :lol: :lol:

Actually I was wondering have you or does it ever happen when you are with other couples. You know just went to dinner or had dinner and you know the bloating, the cramps, the GAS.

What are your precautions, do you have a plan? And what if you actually pass it! What would you do?

On our first outing a couple of years ago we met a couple in Shreveport, Louisiana for the Crawdad Festival. Between the beer and all the Cajun food the results were bombastic. Thankfully everyone had enough beer to be in a somewhat silly condition so it all worked out. We all had a lot of high school humor type laughs and a good time despite our universal malady.

:rofl: Let's not forget that not only food and drink cause 'caustic' interuptions. Heavy pounding can produce 'vaginal' releases of air that can put the others to shame. This happened with one couple that we see. My hubby was going so hard at it and then "BOOM"! We were all four on the bed and needless to say we all laughed so hard that the guys couldn't get an erection back. We called it a night....laughing all the way out the door.! :lol:

The most embarrassing (and I suppose humorous) moment was during a four-way, when both myself and the other guy found our little helpers pointing in the wrong direction. Namely, south.

Fortunately, we both rallied to save the day. I mean, evening.

Originally posted by JustAskJulie

A testament to the fact that you guys don't use condoms with your own partners.. no one noticed when he pulled out that the condom was missing.

I've had that happen (condom falling off inside) a couple of times way back when.. not fun to go digging for it.. consider yourself lucky he licked it out :)

Had that happen, too. In fact, happens more often than not. The first time I went to pull it out, being ever so gentle and considerate of the lady, it slipped out of my fingers and gave her a bit of a snap.

Sort of ruined the afterglow, I'm afraid.

Only had one swinging disaster that was a little humorous after the fact.

It was around holiday shopping season when we decided to meet a couple we had been chatting with on the internet. They seemed nice and had a sense of humor which we like in a couple.

We traveled to their town and met at a restaurant of their choosing. We showed up on time. They were late. The restaurant was crowed and seating limited. The fastest seats would be ones located in the bar area. The woman did not like this but we all went ahead and sat there.

They were somewhat misleading in how they portrayed there appearances but only a little. She was a few pounds heavier and he was shorter but no biggie. Look past that.

We ate our food, and conversed trying to get to know each other. Unfortunately I learned more than I wanted to lol. I heard about in detail a series of operations the man had done to his feet to remove calcium deposits. I learned about how he did not get along with his mother-in-law. While he was discussing his mother-in-law you could tell his wife was not happy about it and kept giving him dirty looks. He discussed his brother-in-law and how he was a loser. I couldn't blame his wife for being ticked, I would be, but she seemed to take most of it in stride.

When they asked us if we wanted to go get a room to have some fun, I had to hold back a giggle and keep a straight face and say sorry the attraction just wasn't there for me. They were cool about it. The guy seemed letdown but his wife acted like she couldn't care one way or another.

They were a case of a couple where opposites attracted. Him - outgoing talkative. Her - quiet and laidback, uptight.

Me and hubby drove home and chalked up the meeting as a "you never know unless you have tried" experience.

We had a 3some a little while ago with a single man. He was around our age, maybe a little older, and recently divorced. After much foreplay on the bed, he seemed very excited and came while putting his condom on. We kind of smirked at each other as he watched us on the bed having sex. I think he felt quite embarrassed.

Not me but too funny not to tell.

I know it's true, I was there and the lady asked for help afterwards.

This happened at a large party in someone's home several years back. The lady in question and a male had adjourned to one of the bedrooms and after disrobing, began fondling and kissing. This led to a bit of oral play [her to him] which he stopped from going on too long, saying he wanted to "save himself". He then proceeded to return the favor by performing oral on her. After a bit that was quite agreeable to the lady, she became aware there must be some sort of problem.

He seemed to be struggling with something, but would periodically return to the task at hand - but then pull back and by now was using his hand with the problem.

Seems the male had been chewing bubble gum [for God knows what reason] and neglected to remove it before the activity. So there was the lady - with bubble gum tangled throughout her [fortunately] small amount of pubic hair. Neatly trimmed as it was, it still had managed to "snare" a goodly portion of the gum.

Any thought of further activity was gone. The male was apologizing profusely, offering assistance. She asked what he suggested - he didn't have a clue. She went into a bathroom, wrapped a towel around herself and came looking for help.

The hostess and I were good friends with her so it fell to us to "cure" the problem. We tried our best with ice, and a comb. A difficult task under the best of circumstances, but with the lady reacting to the ice, and the two of us shaking with laughter - it's a wonder we were if any help at all.

We did manage finally to get most of it out - only a small amount of strategic "trimming" had to be done to accomplish the task. But the event pretty much took the three of us out of play for the balance of the party.

As others have said, once you start laughing that hard, that is pretty much how the rest of the evening is going to go. Too funny! Even the lady can laugh about it now. :rofl::lol:

Linda and I'd been swinging for a few months when we hooked up with a couple in a small town about 50 miles south of here. We met at a Mexican restaurant, and we weren't all that crazy about them, but hey, we'd driven 50 miles to see them, and so we went back to their house, following them. They were about ten miles further out, lived off a dirt road, and you had to drive through a 30 foot long mud puddle on the "driveway" to their house half a mile away. We made it through okay (they briefly got stuck, but got out of it).

Once there, we chatted a bit, and then the lady makes her move on Linda. Then her husband made a move on Linda while I paid the wife some attention. We're all in the floor, me licking the lady, the guy fucking Linda. Suddenly, the lady sits up and shrieks, "I said, NO KISSING!" and tries to hit her husband (who was NOT kissing Linda...and we'd not been informed that it was against the rules either...but they weren't kissing). She hits Linda upside the back of the head TWICE and storms into a back room.

:eek:

I tell Linda. "Get dressed. We're leaving now." My only thought is that the crazy psycho rock'em sock'em bitch has gone to get a gun, and we've got to get out. They live on a lake miles from civilization. No one would ever find our bodies. Twenty seconds later, we're dressed, and the lady storms out, "Y'all just finish." I told her, "Oh, we ARE." And we left within another eight seconds.

I drove our Honda Odyssey at about 45 mph down their driveway, plowed through the mud puddle and slid sideways out onto the dirt road before flooring the car and getting us home ASAP.

We laugh about it these days, but it had to be the most terrifying disastrous experience we ever had. Fortunately, the overwhelming majority of folks we've met are really nice people with whom we have a good time, but we'll never forget that night.

• Like 1

One of our earliest experiences nearly got us caught by her father but that was many years and we laugh at it now. My G/F at the time brought home a classmate for some fun.

I was hot and heavy slamming my gf with her legs high in the air. The bed was slamming against the wall and a picture she had hanging over her bed fell down and smacked her right in the forehead.

I think the most embarrassing moment for me was the time I was drinking heavily at a party. Let's just say things didn't function as they should have...:sad:

About one year ago, we were at an on-premise club. We were playing with this young couple by the bar area. First let me say that Carmen has long curly hair. As she was being eaten by the other guy she was leaning back on the bar stool, not knowing that there was a candle on the bar. Next thing I know someone yells at me telling me her hair is on fire. I started hitting her head trying to put it out, but keep in mind she had no idea why I was hitting her on the head. She couldn't feel a thing since her hair was thick and curly. And believe it or not we continued to play that evening but brought it to the upstairs room.

You had to be there!

Originally posted by tbop

I was hot and heavy slamming my gf with her legs high in the air. The bed was slamming against the wall and a picture she had hanging over her bed fell down and smacked her right in the forehead.

Been there, and unfortunately, Done that! OUCH! :D It's funny now, and we amazingly laughed then, but I had a PURPLE bruise in a perfect line across my forehead for two weeks before it turned GREEN.

Talk about hell... I don't know how many people I told that I tripped on the rug and hit the edge of our kitchen table! :rofl:

Ok, on our trip to Vegas at the Green Door (look for our post on our story of what happened!) the wife and I were being exhibitionists and at one point there was at least 13 people watching us.

When we finished, one guy and a girl "hooked up" and she gave him oral as a few people watched.

After a while I guess he decided to go on his own and just jerked off... I mean WILDLY... fast and hard... moaning and walking around. Really weird.

One girl (who if you read my other story, was a VIRGIN) was about 6 feet away when he made the "cum grunt".

She let out a little scream and RAN away like she was scared of him.

To which I said, "relax, it's not a gun, he's not gonna shoot you".

13 people instantly cracked up... and the dude "lost it" too... I don't think he ever did cum. :)

Guest Willbfun

One time a couple invited us to their place. We all four ended up in the same bed. We were all going at it good, when the bed collasped, with a boom. We all laughted so hard, we lost interest in sex, and tried to repair the bed.

OMG, some of these posts are hilarious!

Our most awkward/funny/embarrassing moment? I've got three:

1) A couple we regularly played with was up for one of their weekend visits and as usual things were going very well. The evening started off as usual with each of us barely through the door and dragging each other off to the bedroom. An hour or so later round one is done. We're all starving waiting for the Chinese food to arrive.... no delivery guy yet... ok, on to round two. So all four of us are naked on the bed, and the other Mrs. and I are quite involved with each other. The guys were obviously enjoying the show when the door bell rings. "Oh damn, the food's here" says Mr. intuition, so he jumps out of bed (while our two dogs are losing their minds at the front door), throws on a housecoat and gets the food from the delivery guy. When he gets back, we realize he's still sporting quite a tent in his housecoat. We all busted up laughing; there was no WAY the poor delivery guy didn't notice that. Mr. didn't care, he was just anxious to get back to the fun. Although he did say something about the delivery guy laughing at him, when he realized there were TWO women's voices coming from the bedroom.

2) Same couple. It was a warm evening and we'd forgotten that the window was open. Well the other Mrs. and I weren't exactly quiet and polite and unfortunately our activities were picked up on by some teenagers who were out that evening in an adjoining yard :eek: Needless to say, we make SURE the window is shut now.

3) This one is similar to one that was posted here before. Again, same couple (are we cursed or what?). All four of us were playing on our beautiful new bed, but when we were putting it together we were unfortunately unable to find the supporting legs that attach under the centre of the mattress. I think you can guess what happened here. Yup, the bed collapsed. Of course we all laughed hysterically, but when the other couple's Mr. jumped up and said, "Holy shit! Your dog was under there!" (He was unhurt, but he just wanted to get the hell out from under the bed, poor little guy!)... well we just lost it. :rofl:

I have never ever told this story to anyone as it is simply the most embarrassing tale ever told! And it is somewhat discussing... so don't read further if you have a weak stomach!

Mr. Indy and I go to a particular club that, to be honest, is more of a social club to us. We love to go there, have a few drinks, dance and watch.

We had made plans to go, and I was finishing my period. I was fairly certain the only play that would happen would be from my MR so it I was not concerned that I was still on my period.

As I was getting ready that evening to go to the club, the MR and I were incredibly turned on and decided to have a quickie doggy style. I took my bath, noticing I started bleeding a bit more from the sex, so I put in a tampon, got dressed and we left for the club.

We had been there for several hours dancing and having a great time, when I decided to start playing with my MR. I went to the bathroom to remove my tampon, when to my surprise it had slipped sideways inside. I couldn't find the strip, couldn't pull it out, nothing!!!! :eek:

I sat there trying not to touch the toilet seat with my ass, dangling upside down trying to see it so I can pull it out. NO luck! It was in there very high, I think because I was so open from the pounding I had taken earlier. Remembering I had brought a vibe from home in my purse, I inserted it to try to poke hoping it would straighten out! IT WORKED!

It straightened out and I pulled the string out! Yeah!!!!

As I open the stall door, vibe in hand, several women are standing there very quietly around the corner. My face probably turned every shade of red, when one of them said to me.... "Honey, I am not sure what you were doing.... but it sounded wonderful - and we have rooms upstairs if you want to show us!"

Apparently, from under/behind the door, I was grunting and they could only see one leg on the floor and my hair hanging down! Then my obvious sigh of relief! :lol:

LOL, Mrs. Indy - don't feel bad, I have a feeling that we have all had to go on a "treasure hunt" for a missing tampon a time or two.

We had a situation that fell squarely in the "WTF" category.

We met a couple online who seemed interesting, fun, and nearby. They had a profile that was quite descriptive sexually. We chatted online and agreed to meet for dinner. The restaurant was somewhat crowded, but we were able to enjoy the solitude of a booth that allowed us enough quiet for comfortable conversation. He was handsome, she was gorgeous, so My Princess and I almost immediately agreed that this would be a mutually satisfying endeavor. They were both extremely pleasant and as the evening went on, HE actually began to serenade My Princess with a voice that could only be described as AMAZING. When the song ended, there was a round of applause from all across the restaurant! Upon leaving the restaurant, we agreed to set a date. They suggested that we come to their home so the he could show off his music collection. Agreed. She gave me a very enticing kiss and hug!

One week later, we arrived at the appointed time and place where we were shown to a basement family room where he must have had between 5 and 6 THOUSAND 33 1/3 LP's and nearly as many CD's, 3 CD players, 4 turntables, 2 amplifiers/tuners, and a professional type mixer, yada-yada-yada. He took his place behind a beautiful bar singing and serving drinks. She busied herself by distributing snacks. He really was a wonderful singer. But I kept my eye on this luscious woman who was always smiling at me. About 3 hours later, I thought that it was time to get things started so I whispered to My Princess that I will approach the woman when she came back with more ice. When she sat down, I moved near her and began to rub her shoulders/neck. She stiffened perceptibly then began to relax after a few minutes. I kissed her neck and she bolted upright and ran upstairs!

All was quiet except for the romantic music emanating from the surround speakers. Moments later, she returned saying that they had to leave to pick up their son who had been waiting for them! ??????? We said we understood family comes first, etc. and made our departure.

In the car, My Princess said that when I kissed his wife's neck, HE was looking at me as if I had just spit on his hardwood floors! We heard no more from this couple, and in fact they seemed almost to have disappeared from the face of the earth.

What was that all about?

We had a situation that fell squarely in the "WTF" category.

When she sat down, I moved near her and began to rub her shoulders/neck. She stiffened perceptibly then began to relax after a few minutes. I kissed her neck and she bolted upright and ran upstairs!

All was quiet except for the romantic music emanating from the surround speakers. Moments later, she returned saying that they had to leave to pick up their son who had been waiting for them! ??????? We said we understood family comes first, etc. and made our departure.

In the car, My Princess said that when I kissed his wife's neck, HE was looking at me as if I had just spit on his hardwood floors! We heard no more from this couple, and in fact they seemed almost to have disappeared from the face of the earth.

What was that all about?

Chemistry -

The only thing that I can think of is that while they thought they were ready to try being with another couple, they (he) may not have been. If I had to guess, the wife was probably taking cues from his facial expressions. I only say that because she tensed up then relaxed when you rubbed her shoulders.

Ms. Chemistry happened to catch the look he gave you when you kissed her neck. She must have seen it too and it freaked her out. So they went upstairs and regrouped.

Could be way off base here, but that is my guess.

Is their profile still on the site? Any feedback attached if it is?

Chemistry -

Is their profile still on the site? Any feedback attached if it is?

They totally disappeared. Emails got bounced, profile (on SLS and another on Swappernet) disappeared, IM screen names gone. But as I said, they were very nearby, so I HAVE been able to determine that they still live in the house.

They totally disappeared. Emails got bounced, profile (on SLS and another on Swappernet) disappeared, IM screen names gone. But as I said, they were very nearby, so I HAVE been able to determine that they still live in the house.

Sounds kinda like those people who go to an amusement park and wait in line for an hour to get on some humongous roller-coaster, then bolt for the exit just before it's their turn to board.

They weren't ready. Perhaps at some later time, they will be, or maybe not. If you have some way of leaving a message with them, I would, letting them know you enjoyed their company, and are sorry if something you said or did upset them. Then I'd leave the ball in their court.

They may not talk TO you, but I'll bet they still talk ABOUT you...LOL!!!

This happened last summer. Truck and I were with our friends really enjoying our time together. While "L" and I were doing our thing, Truck and "M" we're doing it doggie and having a great time.

Unfortunately Truck didn't realize he had his holes mixed up! So instead of being in the correct tunnel he was giving "M" anal and didn't even know it! He made the remark "Boy it's really tight." I noticed "M" giving Truck a "look" .

After it was over and we were recuperating "M" asked him if he liked doing anal. He said no, he didn't find it all that satisfying. She looked right at him and said " You could've fooled me." It took him a minute to realize his mistake. We were all cracking up about it and when ever we get together we all feel the need to remind him to "Pick the right hole this time." lol :lol:

My wife and I went to the movies with a couple we had started playing with. During the movie I looped my arm over my wife's shoulder and started sensually rubbing the hand of my new female friend, this went on for around twenty minutes and included her simulating masturbation on my fingers.

It was only then the other guy and I realized we were playing with each others hands. I laughed out loud for about five minutes which doesn't go down well when you're watching The English Patient!

We had taken some friends to our nation's capital, Canberra for some fun at a motel we go to quite regularly. It is a good weekend away.

Living in Canberra is an old school friend that I've known forever, he happens to also be a private investigator and definitely NOT a swinger. He had arranged to have dinner with us and our friends and was going to show us the nightlife in Canberra (takes about 3 1/2 minutes). We got a phone call from him saying he would be there to pick us all up in about 20 minutes. Hmm what could we do in 20 minutes, so the 4 of us opted for a quicky. What we didn't know was that the bugger was calling from just outside the room. He circumvented the lock on the door and burst in yelling "Security, Security" only to be greeted by the site of the four of us having fun. He now knows that we are swingers and I think the joke was more on him. He now calls well in advance, calls when he's at the motel, and knocks on the door. We all had a :lol:good laugh:lol: and still bring it up often in our conversations.

So a couple of years ago we were at a Local Swing club here in Vegas. In the couples only area the wife and I were going at it and did the roll over and start with another couple next to us and out of nowhere this older lady shrieks, "See, that's how you do it!"

Well everyone in there started laughing and of course lost all erections. But was worth the laugh.

• Like 1

We were at a club and meet a nice couple and come to find out it is their first time. Not to miss an opportunity we do our best to get them into the play room.

Once back there, we knew their comfort level was important and did not want to rush or pressure them. I, the male, was moving slowly.

Girls played a bit, everything was fine. I was invited in and proceeded to start going down on her while my other half is blowing her hubby. He lets out a nice moan to say things are feeling good, and bam... she grabs her bra and panties, shoes on the floor and bolts like a 100 meter Olympic sprinter right out the play room and out the front door of the club.

I'm stunned, everything stops. Her husband hands us his phone number and goes chasing after her.

We saw them again about thee years later at a different club and proceeded to make up for the last time ~ she was amazingly comfortable and ready to go and all worked out well! Of course, they remembered us and we them, and laughed for quite a bit on the whole first time experience.

Ok, the strangest thing that happen to us is a couple that we know very well was spending the night with us. Friday night we had a few drinks and a lot of sex. The next morning we all took showers and went out to eat.

Came back and Susan, Robert's wife, went to the restroom. My girl started grinding on Robert's cock as she was sucking mine. Susan came back and my girl started licking Susan pussy when all of a sudden my girl stop and spit a big wad of toilet paper out of her mouth. Susan was so embarrassed and it didn't help that I and Robert was laughing our heads off about it. Needless to say the cock sucking and pussy licking ended for a while.

We are still friends with Robert and Susan today and still play with them every now and then. We no longer live close to each other and only get to see them once every other month or so. (Names changed out of respect for our friends)

It was our very first sexual experience. We were have same room sex with another couple. All was going great. We had finished and were watching the other couple. He was giving it to her really good from behind. After he came and pulled out, she had the absolute loudest pussy fart we've ever heard. There simply was no way to not know. We ignored it and continued chatting as she excused herself to the bathroom. The next day I was chatting online with the male half and he brought it up saying how embarrassed she and it happens a lot with her. No big deal...been there done that. But felt bad for her!

I have laughed myself nearly to tears a couple of times from these posts. Since my wife and I only have had one swinging experience, I don't have any that are nearly as funny as some of these, but here are two that happened the other night that I got a laugh out of:

1) We had just started getting things going, I was going down on the other wife, and he was going down on mine. All of a sudden, I felt something furry on my leg, and realized that one of the cats our friends have had jumped on the bed. The other one jumped up after the first, and they began fighting on my feet. All I could say was I didn't think it was just the four of us any more...

2) A little bit later, we were fully engaged in sex, and I switched to doggy style with the wife of the other couple. The first time I pushed in, I heard a soft phwwwwwt, and thought that she had let a fart slip. Not wanting to embarrass her, I didn't say anything, and kept going. All I could think was, I hope that doesn't stink much. Turns out it was just from our bodies meeting creating a wet suction sound, but for a minute there, I thought that we were going to have a small problem.

How about a story where we thought we might go to jail?

We were hanging out with a couple (let's call her C and him A) that we had become really good friends with. It was during the middle of the day so C had to go to work in an hour. Well we all decided to have a quicky in A's truck. So we go up to a hotel's parking lot that was up on a hill and park way in the back with some trees and dumpsters as coverage.

Well about 15 minutes into it we have 2 cop cars pull up behind us and one of them starts walking towards the driver side. I barely notice in time to yell at everyone "THE COPS ARE HERE!". Me and C were in the back seat and my girl was with A in the front. I had my shirt on so I quickly just passed some random shirt to C. A also just had on a shirt so he barely had enough time to throw on some pants, unfortunately my girl couldn't find anything but her shirt so as the driver side window was rolling down she barely was able to put on her shirt (luckily it was long enough that she stretched it to cover more area :-) )

Luckily enough all the cop did was give us a warning and to perhaps use the hotel that was 100 feet away. To this day I don't know if he saw me and C in the back seat.