We had read a thread about finding someone random to meet. The post was about a first time experience but we thought it would be exciting to go to a hotel in a business area and see if I could find a man to join us in a room. Mike and I texted all day planning our evening. We thought we knew the perfect hotel near Princeton to meet a businessman at the hotel bar. We figured a good time to try would be after Happy Hour when it would thin out a little. A.fter watching several men come and go we saw what we both figured would be a perfect guy to approach. Alone, watching the ball game. We sat next to him and I started a conversation. Nothing serious, just idle talk. Where you from? What do you do? After a few I asked him if he plays while traveling. He asked me if I was a pro. I laughed and said no but I asked him again if he plays. He was evasive but I think he never did. he seemed like a good boy when he traveled. He traveled a few times a month and was married..Happily. It was fun teasing him a little a Mike played like he was just watching the game and wasn't listening. I became more flirty touching his leg and letting my leg touch his. I then pushed it the conversation and asked about his sex life. That's when I told him we wanted to bring him to a room and let him have fun. He started asking me questions that is my husband bi...No. He just likes to watch. I told him we never did this but we are good about it. Then the 1000 questions. Would I do this or that. I said whatever he wants to do. I could tell he was nervous with a nervous laugh. He asked Mike if he was cool with it. Mike said he was fine. He asked about condoms, about oral and anal. I said we can do whatever he wants. I can tell he was excited but he never went for it.

It was fun just teasing and I am somewhat still excited about the whole evening though nothing happened.

We have had several MFM experiences that originate at hotel or restaurant bars; the kind of bar where you can sit and have your dinner. Not that we have done this so much as to understand a pattern but in the four or five times its happened and several times that we talk but don't, one of us get's up and goes to the rest room or out to make a phone call and the person starts talking to one that remains. It can be me or him. These have been in larger cities, once at a resort.

I think you are referring to my post on our first experience with my wife fucking another guy! Very exciting and pleasantly not jealous and no bad feelings about the situation on our part. Except my wife just wished he was more into it and not nervous, and had a bigger dick.

Your story is exactly how my wife and I have done this so far. We both find it very exciting and fun, just gotta be safe about it, condoms, and be wary of people you don't know.

Yes I think it was your post. We are thinking of trying again tonight. We should have tried earlier in the week again. We figure Tues or Wed is the best nights for business travelers and that Fri and weekends are the worst. I really don't care how big he is as long as he isn't too small and you can't tell until it's to late. We have condoms but we will see where that goes. We aren't getting a room unless we find someone first.

It's been somewhat of a fantasy of mine to be picked up like that in a (hotel) bar. I travel a lot for work but never ran into something like that. There is still hope!

It's been somewhat of a fantasy of mine to be picked up like that in a (hotel) bar. I travel a lot for work but never ran into something like that. There is still hope!

I hear ya! When I was single I was hoping for something like this to happen also. I ended up going onto a swinger site and making a profile. I was talking on the phone with the husband of a very beautiful woman and we were almost to the point of meeting up for drinks, when I met my current wife and I dropped the whole thing before anything could happen. I always thought I would be weirded out by another guy being in the same room, naked, with me while I was fucking his wife. However, since my wife and I have now done this, I was surprisingly comfortable with it! Didn't seem gay or weird, which is what I was concerned about! Lol

Yes I think it was your post. We are thinking of trying again tonight. We should have tried earlier in the week again. We figure Tues or Wed is the best nights for business travelers and that Fri and weekends are the worst. I really don't care how big he is as long as he isn't too small and you can't tell until it's to late. We have condoms but we will see where that goes. We aren't getting a room unless we find someone first.

My wife likes to take charge and hit on girls when she is trying to hook up with another girl, but when it comes to guys she likes the guy to hit on her and show interest first...take the lead. I found it is best, as the husband, in both situations to hang back and initially give her some "space" to talk and flirt with the person, then later on after my wife lets me know it is okay, come over and get into the conversation. I think it makes it more difficult if the person sees that she is obviously with someone at first. They have to break the ice and get to know each other, on their own, a little first I think.

Just our amateur opinion.

Thought this would be easier. Not as many men willing to just meet and go to a room. I have to say the planning is fun and the tease is fun. Maybe it's me that they don't want though I don't have a problem getting men to talk. We decided that this time Mike wouldn't be sitting next to me. He was disappointed because he said he loved listening to me be a "slut". He was close but not in ear range as I started talking to a well dressed 50ish exec looking man. We were talking and laughing and I found out he is married and lives in Missouri. He bought me a second drink and got to the point where he asked what I was doing for dinner. That's when I said we can skip dinner if he wanted to. Then came what I didn't expect the "How much". I sort of knew this might happen. Me, in a hotel bar, talking to a "rich looking" man. I told him I am not a Pro but that we can go to a room as long as my husband can watch. I thought for sure he would go for it, but he didn't. I said he understood but was not "into that". Tried to convince him he would just watch but he wouldn't go. I guess he would rather pay for some.

We left that hotel and went up the road to another. It was around 8 already and we said let's try and if not we will go home. I walked in alone to the bar area. A small group at a table, a couple and a young man at the bar watching the game. Mike walked in after and sat at the bar too a few seats down from me with no eye contact. I ordered a coke because I didn't want to get sloshed after the 2 drinks I had before. Started talking to the what I figured was a guy in his late 20s. He had an accent which I found out was from Virginia. He was starting a new job and was here for training. We had some talk about being in a hotel all week and he must be lonely. He said he had another trainee he was waiting for to go for dinner. I was going to give up at this point but I started asking him some real personal questions. Found out he had sex with an "older" woman. A friend's mother. I couldn't tell if he made this up or not but I let him talk. I got right to the point and asked him if he would like to me with me. Then his friend showed up. Better looking friend but I would have to start all over trying to convince him too. But that was easier than I thought. The first guy asked if I was willing to go up with both of them. I think the second guy was surprised by this whole thing. I had to act fast or they were leaving for dinner. Told them about Mike wanting to watch. They had a little conference and said yes.

• Like 1

You know what? Hooray for married men sticking to their morals. Sorry for the strike out, but perhaps check for rings next time. (or maybe that's the point here? I'm dense sometimes).

You know what? Hooray for married men sticking to their morals. Sorry for the strike out, but perhaps check for rings next time. (or maybe that's the point here? I'm dense sometimes).

LOL. Sticking to his morals? He wanted to pay me. He just didn't want to be watched!

No Rings!

I like your thread. We are in Jersey too and I probably know the hotels you went to. We are still new and only met two couples. Not sure if either of us would go to a hotel bar and try to pick up someone but it does sound like you had fun. We met a younger couple and he wasn't that much fun. The thought of being with him was more exciting than the act. How did it go once in the room?

Also let us know if you want to meet for drinks.

We call it vanilla hunting.

We do the opposite. We enjoy going to our regular bar and try to pick out the swingers. We call it "Name that Swinger."

We do the opposite. We enjoy going to our regular bar and try to pick out the swingers. We call it "Name that Swinger."

Its a lot easier here in miami...

Hi diablo and cpl

I see you are interested in what happened after we went to the room. I had to ask Mike because I cant remember everything it was somewhat hazy even that night but I will try.

Don't want to use name but we went to the second ones room. He seemed more eager than the one I was talking to and I think I said he was the better looking of the two. Mike told me afterwards that the original one was very inquisitive and asked a million questions while going to the room. To be honest I was very nervous about the whole thing and also excited. Since Mike and I spoke about doing it the excitement centered on the plan more than what was going to happen. Also I thought it would be just 3 of us and now in no time I was going to a room with two what I would call "young men" just to have sex. I know Mike was there but I was still nervous. These guys really didn't even know each other that well. They had just met at their job. There was some joking at first and then the second one, and do very strongly remember this, just planted a deep kiss on me and put his hand up my skirt. I remember it was like minutes that I thought went by. This was going to happen. I didn't know what was going to happen but something was. I almost forgot that Mike was watching this. I do remember him pushing my hand to his crotch and then things just started with him. One of the most exciting part of first being with someone new is the first look at him or thew first touch of him. Don't remember if he opened his pants or me but that's how that started.

• Like 1

Wow, that's exciting! So do you remember anymore from that night?

When my wife and went back to our room with that guy we all were pretty buzzed for sure! I think it would be better to be more sober. The next morning we actually all did stuff and we were all sober. I think the tendency is to get a little drunk, especially if you have never done something crazy like this before...kind of takes the edge off a little for everyone involved. But the what sucks is, as you mentioned, you won't remember what happens as clearly, and the danger is you might make some decisions that you regret later and or emotions may get out of hand due to everyone being intoxicated I think.

I think the next time we do it, we will keep the drinking to a more moderate level! Lol

about 12 years ago my first swing experience was at a hotel bar. I was alone and a pair of couples came in. I was practicing at the pool table and one of the guys came over and challenged me to a game. Afterwards I was simply looking through the karaoke book and one of the wives came over hitting on me. Sure I was nervous, and I didn't like being outnumbered by that many but it turned out to be a fun night. Let him know after you get around to the sex talk, that you are swingers and this is something you simply do for fun when you have a free evening to relax. no pressure and if he wants to check it out, ask him to dance

Wow, that's exciting! So do you remember anymore from that night?

I think the next time we do it, we will keep the drinking to a more moderate level! Lol

I actually remember most of the evening. I had a couple of drinks before, but nothing that would make me drunk. Most of the experience was positive, the only negatives was they were trying to out impress each other. I have enjoyed being vocal with partners and have heard it all. These guys being younger calling me an f'n bitch or I'm going to f you in the ass, wasn't necessary.

This was a first for us. The first time I was with two young men and Michael was just a spectator. Mike had watched me with a man and with a woman, but he was always there as a participant. He kept his distance this time and watched me with and he said it was a great show.

• Like 1

@TricianMike

Thank you for sharing your experience. I'll follow your approach someday. :)

I actually remember most of the evening. I had a couple of drinks before, but nothing that would make me drunk. Most of the experience was positive, the only negatives was they were trying to out impress each other. I have enjoyed being vocal with partners and have heard it all. These guys being younger calling me an f'n bitch or I'm going to f you in the ass, wasn't necessary.

This was a first for us. The first time I was with two young men and Michael was just a spectator. Mike had watched me with a man and with a woman, but he was always there as a participant. He kept his distance this time and watched me with and he said it was a great show.

Glad you came away feeling it was mostly a positive experience! That is definitely unnecessary for them to say those things! I'm sure a lot of it had to do with their age and the fact, like you said that they were trying to impress each other.

Sounds super hot for your husband to sit back and watch! I bet you and him had some great sex afterwards! Were you able to cum with the guys?

Glad you came away feeling it was mostly a positive experience!

Sounds super hot for your husband to sit back and watch! I bet you and him had some great sex afterwards!

Were you able to cum with the guys?

I would call it positive and Mike said it was hot watching. Michael kept giving me signs of approval. What was also fun is that the guys really didn't know each other well. At first there were problems with the guys afraid of "sloppy seconds". Not as much problems with third and fourths and maybe mores.

I am lucky that I don't have problems with orgasms. I don't know how many times I did.

That is awesome! I bet is was so hot for your husband to see you cumming over and over again with these young guys!

I hope that when me and my wife do this again with another guy that she lucks out and gets a guy with a big dick and that he really gets into it. I hope next time the guy will eat her out, she loves that! I will have a talk with the guy beforehand and basically make sure he is willing to eat her out if it goes down.

Can't wait for the next adventure for us! It will probably be in a hotel bar like you guys, or something very similar.

That is awesome! I bet is was so hot for your husband to see you cumming over and over again with these young guys!

I hope that when me and my wife do this again with another guy that she lucks out and gets a guy with a big dick and that he really gets into it. I hope next time the guy will eat her out, she loves that! I will have a talk with the guy beforehand and basically make sure he is willing to eat her out if it goes down.

Can't wait for the next adventure for us! It will probably be in a hotel bar like you guys, or something very similar.

Michael said it was very hot to watch. It took effort for him to not to join in.

We didn't know what these guys were going to do. Also didn't think about there size before going to the room. For me part of the excitement was seeing what they had but it wasn't important. Neither guy was huge but one was bigger than the other.

I think I am like many women who also enjoy a guy who will give good oral sex. I seem to have better orgasms from oral too. I know some young guys are not as experienced with it. I was hoping that one would be good because for any other sex to be great I usually need oral first.

I am trying to remember what exactly happened. I know the one guy was fast to get me to do oral on him. Again I think they were a little shy because they didn't know each other well but it moved pretty fast after the first one started. The second guy which was the one I spoke to the most inthe bar was more of the groper while his friend was in my mouth moaning. I remember hoping he was going to do something. He did some playing mostly rubbing and fingering but he wasn't very soft doing it. It was the first guy who eneded up doing oral to me and I needed it. Thats when the other guy stuck his into my mouth...I think. I know I had both guys busy with me. I was enjoying the oral and didn't take that long for my first. I think he turned me over and tried to do anal but I told him I needed him in me first...maybe later. It was then that I had one in my mouth and the other doing it pretty good to me. I did have another one which is rare for me from that position but I was excited from the oral. He finished soon after and I had another one with him. I wanted the other guy to continue but he freaked when he knew the other guy popped in me. I ended up finishing him. The problem was after one came in me neither would go back down. Even though we were good I did feel we should do more. We did joke for awhile and Michael suggested I take a shower so I would be "clean" again. He said it was a little awkward for the guys still in the bed nude talking about me. Michael told me later there was talk about then doing a front and back doublw with me but they were freaked to be close to each other like that. He said one guy was like can I fuck her in the ass over and over....lol

When I came out of the shower it was funny to see both guys in a be naked, one with a full erection. I just got on him. The other stuck his in my mouth and after he was hard asked if he could go into my butt. It just didn't work but after the other guy came he did go in for sloppy seconds. I think I would have tried for thirds with them but it was getting late.

As an aside I kept getting their names wrong all night.

• Like 3

I don't think they were offended that you kept getting their names wrong, just my opinion! Lol!

Sounds like you all had a great time! Did you and your husband have some crazy intense sex after all of that? Do you want to fuck another guy again at some point since you have now tried this?

One question....you met random vanilla guys at the bar, picked them up and fucked them both....bareback?

I know most of you will say we are foolish and you are right. How many of you have used protection when doing oral? I know I never did. And I never saw a man giving oral thru a dam. Again maybe stupid but think about it.

• Like 1

In any report I've ever read, the odds of contracting most STDs is significantly less through oral sex than vaginal or anal intercourse. Based on your recounting of the events, it doesn't sound like you stopped at oral with either guy.

But, you're adults and you are willing to accept a different level of risk than others. For us, it's nice to fantasize about but we aren't willing to take that risk with someone we don't know well.

We would love to have spontaneous sex meetings. So far we only found guys in swingers websites and our few attempts to pick up vanillas never worked...

Once we were at some bar and some guy near us just couldn't stop checking my wife. So much and for so long that I did catch him with his eyes somewhere on her body few times.

This was not an evening we planned to meet someone but my wife and I started to laugh and I asked her if she wanted him to join us for a threesome and she said yes. The guy was in his 30s and quite ok looking. So we started to talked to him and he was so flirting with my wife he was the obvious kind and not very delicate.

Finally we arrived to the right topic and we had to really repeat ourselves because he was not getting it at all! When he realized we asked if he wanted to have sex with her (that I wasn't bi) he turned white and freaked out he got so scared! he couldn't really talk he became really confused. He finished his drink really fast with his hand shaking and he left like a little boy.

Ha ha ha! We have not had that happen yet! When we do it, my wife and I go in separately so that she and the guy can flirt without the initial weirdness of her husband being right there. I sit across the bar somewhere where I can watch. If they hit it off she introduces the guy to me and we all talk for a bit...then if it is all cool still, we head up to the room for fun! It seems to work pretty well like that.

• Like 1

Hubby and I always do this together. If a guy is next to us but not talking to us, he may get up and go to the can and make a cell call and to allow me to start the conversation but in most cases, as soon as he leaves the guy will start talking to me. That always surprises me because hubby leaves his partial drink glass, coat, etc., its apparent he is going to return. When we do it, I have not been as direct as Ms TricianMike. I'll talk, I'll flirt, maybe show more thigh or boob, even gentle shoulder thigh touches as part of the conversation but I wait for them to raise the issue of having sex. The exception to this is if we have talked a long time, its approaching closing time, things have been very sexual and very inclusive (all three of us actively talking, flirting, me touching both), as we leave hubby or I might suggest, why don't you come to our place and we take continue this in private. Ms TricianMike's method sounds more efficient, probably saves a lot of conversation time, allows for more sex time. That level of directness is probably good and definitely a braver approach.

That is EXACTLY how we do it! Since we live in Las Vegas, it works out pretty well. We stick to the older businessmen or convention goers where everyone is on the same page. We always wonder if the encounter somehow makes its way to the Penthouse Forum section.......

Ha ha ha! We have not had that happen yet! When we do it, my wife and I go in separately so that she and the guy can flirt without the initial weirdness of her husband being right there. I sit across the bar somewhere where I can watch. If they hit it off she introduces the guy to me and we all talk for a bit...then if it is all cool still, we head up to the room for fun! It seems to work pretty well like that.
  • Like 2

That is EXACTLY how we do it! Since we live in Las Vegas, it works out pretty well. We stick to the older businessmen or convention goers where everyone is on the same page. We always wonder if the encounter somehow makes its way to the Penthouse Forum section.......

Funny you say you live in Vegas, because the last time we did this, we were in Vegas staying at Ceasar's and she met a guy that was playing in the World Series Of Poker. It was A LOT of fun and the guy was super cool.

SO easy to do in Vegas! Everybody is there to have a good time and party!

What happens in Vegas....Stays in Vegas!!! Lol!

• Like 2

?......... Since we live in Las Vegas, it works out pretty well. We stick to the older businessmen or convention goers where everyone is on the same page...

Yes, I think it works well in Chicago, the large number of conventioneers and businessmen; as seasoned travelers they seem more savvy than younger guys.

Have not been on this site for some time but we have found new ways of meeting men in a hotel. You would think there are so many horny guys, and there are, but it's not easy getting to do this. They will offer you money but a free one with a husband watching freaks most of them away. We have tried hotels that have conventions, but I think most men at these know too many people and don't want to be seen with us. We were thinking where would be a place where there would be plenty of men in a hotel who don't know that many other people there? A hotel by Giant Stadium the night before a game. There would be men traveling in just to see the game. Also looking to drink and have fun maybe. We tried this back in Sept against Arizona. There were plenty of men at the hotel and I had a Giant jersey and sat by the bar myself. I had plenty of attention and Mike watched from a short distance away. I was offered money several times and rude comments many more times. I finally met a guy who was interested in fun and was good looking. He was pitching me to go to his room, that's when I told him that the man at the bar by himself was my husband. He apologized like he did something wrong. I assured him that it was fine, that he knows what I like and he is fine with it. Then I told him my husband likes to watch and he said no way. But he said he would if there were none of him doing anything and he keeps his distance. I guaranteed he would just watch. He kept on saying really. I told him we did this before and it's fine.

We did it again this weekend with SF in we knew there would be plenty of men in from the west coast. It was a busy weekend and easier to find fun

• Like 2

We find it more a challenge and more difficult that you'd think to pickup a single man at a hotel lounge. When we meet or travel, I try to make eye contact with interesting looking men. If a man will look back eye to eye, there is a possibility to hook up we find. Business men on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at nice hotels with lounges after dinner time say 9ish having a drink are good possibilities. I try to dress in a short skirt with a cleavage showing top. Julie

We find it more a challenge and more difficult that you'd think to pickup a single man at a hotel lounge. When we meet or travel, I try to make eye contact with interesting looking men. If a man will look back eye to eye, there is a possibility to hook up we find. Business men on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at nice hotels with lounges after dinner time say 9ish having a drink are good possibilities. I try to dress in a short skirt with a cleavage showing top. Julie

In South Dakota?

Would be possible in Deadwood, I expect. Anyway, why not?

No, just kidding. I knew some swingers back in school in Nebraska in the day. We were never invited though.

You find all kinds, everywhere!

In South Dakota?

Actually, Sioux Falls and Rapid City are pretty nice sized and nice towns with lots of vacation travelers and business travelers. The casino hotels (we have many nearby) don't work as well to meet fun men. We have most of the nice hotel/motel chains in the larger towns out here. We do travel to Sioux City, Iowa, Lincoln, NE, Grand Island, NE and especially Omaha, NE which have hotels that work well for meeting business men types at hotel bar/lounges for pickup attempts. If we are going to have a couple of drinks, we tend to stay at a hotel with a lounge so we don't have to drive. DUI checks are very common out here and the lawmen are really strict.

Each of the larger towns mentioned above do have hotel lounges that swinger couples will tend to stop by especially on Friday and Saturday evenings. We lifestylers seem to stand out with swinger couples easily knowing who is vanilla and who is not. The hotel lounge bartenders and waiters do figure out pretty fast who is who too and cater to us it seems, but then Rob does tip rather well.

Julie

Would be possible in Deadwood, I expect. Anyway, why not?

We have never had much luck in Deadwood hooking up with a single guy or two. Meeting up with couples has been pretty easy we find. Older couples (ones with mostly grown kids) out to walk on the wild side are pretty easy to pick out and meet there. Younger couples are much more skitish to meet, get to know, invite back to the room and get them to the room.

We find that conventions and business meetings don't work at all as the people tend to know each other and are really careful with it comes to hooking up with a strange couple. LOL

Julie

We both went to the University in Lincoln (not the the same time of course). We both had friends we hung out with and traded partners back and forth with back in the day in Lincoln.

Julie

After watching football all day New Years and not having any plans on Saturday, I suggested to Tricia that we get a room by Giant Stadium and see if we can meet anyone for some fun. We hadn't done this in quite some time and there might be some Eagle fans coming to the game early. The game meant nothing to either team but we maybe we could pick up a couple. Possibly someone from out of town staying in Jersey after partying in NYC.

We saw a couple, her Hispanic and very attractive, him a gym type. We saw them talking to a few people and then they were alone and we picked up a conversation. After about a half hour they asked if we were interested in having fun with her. Price was....lol. Not interested. Then we watched them approach a few guys, then others. Two young guys looked like they were interested but I can tell they didn't have money for that.

Not wanting to feel like we were intruding on the entrepreneurial spirit of our new friends, we waited for them to leave before approach the two young guys they approached. We joked with them about being picked up and asked how much they wanted. Feeling them out, Tricia asked if they would have done it for less. We didn't look the part of looking to pick up anybody. We had Giant jerseys on. They had Eagle Jerseys on. I think they were pretty open to talking but not sure how far they would go. They said that they would have gone up with her but were afraid the guy looked like a hitter type. We laughed about it. We had a few drinks with them and watched some college games. Tricia told me to walk away and she made a pitch to them. She later told me she told them I was impotent and I was fine in letting her have fun. (I'm far from impotent). Don't know all she said but they did come to our room. Tricia started the year off with a bang

• Like 1