Learning

You will never believe what happened at my hs reunion...

We hit my 20 year high school reunion this past weekend. There was this couple there that were a tad on the tipsy side. I looked at a former classmate's wife and noted to her "this is either going to be really good or really bad". She shared how she loved to people watch too (a favorite past time of mine). So a bit later he had her dress hike up, panties showing and all, hands totally up the underwear. They left the dance floor and proceeded to screw in the bathroom while others watched. So freaking awesome...lol...inappropriate for a reunion but it was the talk of the night and everyone was bragging how legendary the reunion was. Hopefully the coupe will find an outlet.

What a great story. We went to my wife's a couple years back. What a depressing event. Nobody had changed very much from high school. We decided we wouldn't be going to another. I never liked anyone at my high school but of course I went to a very snobby school. It was just like a movie where I was the poor kid at the rich school, lol.

Cool! We went to my husband's 20th this past fall. Nothing that exciting happened.

My husband was blabbing about how we go to clubs that are byob. People were like, "What, I've never heard of that?"

He covered by saying, "Ohio has different laws." (move along, nothing to see here)

I decided that might be a good test to see if someone is a swinger, since all the swing clubs we've been to are byob.

• Like 1

Guest screaminggood

LOL...my husband was able to pick out the guy that I dated but didn't fuck at my reunion. He was the only man there that didn't hug me!