onewayward

Hilarious (and arousing?) experiences

I've been in some crazy situations in the past. Would love to share and hear from others about their experiences.

The one I start off with here is what happened in 2003.

Work would take me often to Bristol (average 2-3 nights each trip). Hubby agreed that I should find a local lad there, which I did. He was much younger (around 29, I was the old hag at 38). He was married with a kid. His wife did not know. So I pretended that my hubby did not know either

Since I was a regular at that hotel, he became a nocturnal regular there too. He mentioned that he had a twin brother who worked in Sheffield. In fact, several times when we were in the thick of things, his brother did call. He was quite open with his brother (they were close and he knew he wouldn't tell). Once when the brother called, he got me to speak with him too. I was like all giggles and that sort during the conversation.

I can't recall during which trip this happened. Perhaps the 5th or 6th time were were going to romp. He would normally land up after dinner, around 8.30 - 9. I would get all dressed up in the sluttiest attire (he loved that). I remember what I wore for him that night. A tight, tight yellow top that showed more my boobs than hid them, and a black wrap-around skirt which parted well on the right - so lots of (right) leg show when I would sit. He called saying he'll be there in a while. Then bell rang. In he walked.

Normally we'd go for each other at the door itself. I went for him. We did a clinch, some bit of rubbing, one - just one - deep kiss. Then he said he'd had a bad day and was disoriented. needed a drink. I poured him one and thought I'd give him a while to get 'oriented'. He commented on what I was wearing. I did a bit of a 'slut dance' for him. Then sat on his lap, smooched him. Then brought his face down to my boobs. And then???!!!

The bell rang. I cursed, went to the door, asked who it was. "Room Service" came the reply. I was soooo irritated! I opened the door a wee bit to curse the guy - AND THERE STOOD MY ACTUAL BOY TOY!!!!

It was crazy!!!! I was shocked. The two of them were in splits!!! He asked me and his brother whether we had gone too far. I was too shocked and embarrassed to say a word. His brother told him that he should have arrived a bit later. Then burst out laughing again - like kids!!! Guess i had no choice and started laughing and laughing myself.

His brother thanked me for the drink and left quite soon - wishing us a great romp. As soon as he left, we went for each other. It was one of my wildest fucks till then. We came in no time - me first. After that, while chatting, he asked me how far had his brother and i had gone. I told him. Gawd, I was wettttting again, and he???? Pounced on me like an animal.

Much later that night, his brother called him. We were sort of interrupted bcoz we were just about to start another round when the call came. What his brother told him, I don't know, but my boy was in splits again. Then he handed the phone to me saying, "His tongue is hanging like a hungry dog's - talk to him". It was a very brief conversation, during which all I could do was guffaw, very unladylike.

No, honest. Despite the wild urge. I never went any further with his brother - though on two occasions thereafter, the brother did join us for a drink in my hotel room. We'd chat, then he would leave the two of us to our misdeeds.

• Like 1

I had gone through this except the sex part. I was totally shocked in a good way that two adults looked exactly the same and met them several times without knowing they are two of them

Honestly if I had been in your place I would have been gone a little more ... That would be a unique kind of 3sum

They looked the same... they might have given a similar experience. No harm in trying if you get a chance ;)