SW_PA_Couple

Fun inside and outside of the bedroom.

Knowing she's a Swingersboard member, I asked. "Go ahead", she says. So here's our story

My wife had a date with an out-of-town swing friend so I called up a new acquaintance. What a great time we had. Great sex: nothing remarkable about that. But we're laying horizontally, side-by-side in the steep angles of the four o'clock sun when something catches her eye. "Who made that mess?", she asks. "Fred," I answer (name changed to protect the innocent).

Side story, at a house party a little more than a month ago, I crawled into bed at about 2 am. Wife was still full of energy and so was her man-friend. So they're wilding in the far bedroom when he looses his balance and sticks his ass though the wall, making a hole about, well I won't say how many inches. Let's say about half-assed. Next morning, he's feeling so bad about this that he insists on going out and getting wallboard, joint compound, screws, joint tape, etc and starts in. A job like this cannot, of course, be done in one day so the half-ass-size patch is left half finished.

So here is my lady friend inspecting this work and she says, "I know how to do it right. Where are the tools?" I will be difficult for me to give you a sense of how farcical the situation is when you're naked and you are in a bedroom with a slim, perfect-musculature, knock-down gorgeous woman, also naked, who has a trow in her hand slathering joint compound all along the cracks in your wall. We looked at each other's splattered naked bodies and just laughed and laughed uncontrollably.

But the fun is just beginning. We decide we're hungry so I recommend that she pull up her panties and thrown on a coat, we can go to the Sonic drive-in, get something to take back to the house and chow down. "I'll drive," she says, seeing that her car is parked in a place behind mine. So we're on our way and her engine sputters and stops. "Oh, I knew I should have filled with gas," says says apologetically. She was starting to get flustered but I saw that we were on a down-hill part of state route 19 so I suggested she stay behind the wheel and if I gave the car a push and she did not use the brake peddle, she could coast into the GetGo gas station. We? Well, I was wrong about that. The car coasted so fast, it would not have been safe for me to jump back in to the passenger seat. So I want you to picture this. Me, running down Rt. 19, chasing after a car whose passenger-side door in open.

Well, she makes it into the driveway. But not enough momentum to get up to a pump. So here we are again, giggling and laughing our asses off trying to push this 5,000-pound monster of a car though a service-station. Eventually these two guys notice our plight and offer assistance. But they also did not fail to notice that my woman-friend's coat was covering her rather incompletely. It's a good thing it had become dark or they would have seen more. So as to attract no further attention to ourselves, she jumped back in, I filled the tank and we were quickly on our way. As soon as we pulled away from the station, we once again broke out into hysterical laughter.

The remainer of the evening, although pretty good by any normal standard for a play date, was just postscript.

Sounds like an awesome time! That's the kind of fun we're looking for with play friends:)

That is hilarious! The moral of the story... you never know when a quick trip to sonic might devolve into running around the streets half naked.

BAHAHAHA! I love it! This is why I always go to parties or the club fully clothed and change there...just in case!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By M1F2KTJ
      I wanted her to experience a cock bigger than mine. I searched on the internet for guys who bragged about how big their cocks were and how they would give my wife an experience she could never get with me.

I wasn't looking to be humiliated. I just wanted her to experience a big cock. After many back and forth e-mails, and a picture of his very long, thick cock, I thought I found someone I/we could get along with. (She left it up to me to make arrangements.)

I never told her how big his cock was. I wanted her to be surprised. I never told her I was looking for someone with a big cock. She had no idea when the three of us met in a bar.

We weren't expecting anything to happen on our "first date" but we all got along so good that we all went back to our motel room.

I'll always remember the look on her face when, as she lay naked on her back waiting for him, she saw his cock for the first time. He was proud of posing in front of her. She looked over at me with an almost frightened look on her face. I just smiled at her and watched.

She gasped as he began to penetrate her and had an "Oh my God!" moment. It was awesome to watch her reactions getting fucked by him. It was an experience I'll never forget

She LOVED! it and wanted to get fucked by him again. She had an orgasm with him the second time he fucked her. She never had an orgasm with me from just fucking. We had many awesome experiences together

She loved feeling his cock in her and the way he fucked her but he had an asshole personality. His personality changed the more times he fucked her. I could tell how much he loved making her squirm and cum as he looked down on her underneath him. He started calling her "bitch" as he fucked her and began to disrespect me in front of her.

She loved me for letting her experience another guy but she didn't like it when he disrespected me. We were a team. I could tell she missed getting fucked by a big cock but she was happy she wasn't getting fucked by that asshole again.

I'm looking for another big cock to replace him. I wonder if she'll do a black guy? Surprise!
    • By Exhibitionist
      I know some think single swinging males can be a little... well, too horny, creepy, or desperate. Personally, if you enjoy using a single male in your swinging life, what arouses you about them? Do you enjoy using them as a piece of meat for your pleasure? I've been in threesomes with couples and enjoyed being seen as only another cock to use and play with. It seems that was the thing they wanted most from me. Sometimes they only wanted me to watch and masturbate to them.
    • By NotTheCuckYoureLookingFor
      Hey

We finally managed to get the courage for a next step and it was awesome. We met up with a guy who was easy to be around and didn't pressure my wife into anything.  After some foreplay, she ended up on her knees with her ass ready and the deal was for him to tease her pussy. If she wanted to fuck, she would back up on his dick which took like less than 20 seconds to decide. She backed right up and and I watched while my wife fucked him good. After a few minutes she got right into it and It was an amazing experience that she now wants to do again but next time, she would like a couple while I watch.

Watching my wife being all naughty and taking another dick is an amazing thing to see, looking forward to the next time
    • By mrmrsjiggly
      This experience could have turned out bad but ended up really great. I’m sharing it to make the point “You never know”

We were invited to our first house party. We had met the hosts previously and Mrs Jiggly had chatted with the male half several times. We were told there would be another couple attending and while we were on our way they let us know the male half of another couple was going to be there. When we arrived we all chatted, had some drinks and pizza. Introductions were made all around and everyone seem to click just fine. We all adjourned to the living room and that’s when things started going down hill.

The first "oh shit" moment came while I was talking to the female half of the other couple and she quickly pointed out that Mrs Jiggly had her spot, which was giving oral to the host of the party. We made it past that without any issues. Later I was giving oral to the hostess of the party. She had both of her hands on my head and I noticed two fingers at her clit. It was Mr. Hallpass. It was not my house and I did not feel like causing an issue so I backed off. Later I was playing with the female guest and Mr Hallpass shows up and starts messing with her from behind. I figured what the hell we can give the lady a MFM but Mr Hallpass pulls her and says he wants her for himself. By this time another single man shows up. Now he was not claiming to have a hall pass he said he is single. Mrs Jiggly was playing with the host when he gets up to watch his wife get some from the newly arrived single guy.

At this point we are looking at each other thinking WTH? We decide to just do our own thing and as she is going down on me Mr. Hallpass comes up from behind and try’s to enter her without a condom! She told him no way and he staggered off. We were about ready to go home when the host offered for everyone to get in the hot tub. We decided why not and joined in. There was a lot of chatting and joking. I was sitting next to the hostess and things were starting to pick up. Well here comes Mr Hallpass again. About that time the hostess suggested Mrs Jiggy take a turn with the single guy. I did not have a problem with it and I was up for some fun so off we went to the bedroom.

This guy was very well endowed. From what I witnessed he was very talented as well. As soon as he entered her he said “You’re a squirter, right?” I’m at her head getting a blow job and he’s fucking her so well she can barley keep my dick in her mouth. I finally backed off so she could enjoy herself and helped her by holding up her legs. The guy made her squirt so hard it sprayed off her foot and hit me in the face. The woman was in ecstasy! She came a couple times and the guy took a quick break. We chatted a couple minutes and went back at it for round two. Mrs Jiggly was enjoying herself so much I thought her head might pop off. We did not notice until the end of round two that all the couples had lined up against the wall watching us. When she caught her breath and waved hi to everybody they all applauded. It was a lot of fun for me but has been the best experience to date for Mrs Jiggly.
    • By shy_couple
      We have been talking about swinging for a couple of years. Went to a couple of clubs but ended up just the two of us at the end of the night. What we talked about was meeting, sizing each other up, and if all worked out same room sex. Well same room sex turned into groping, sucking, touching, my wife's first bi experience, and her first experience with another man besides me. Lots of licking, sucking but fucking only my wife and he fucked his wife. My wife's pussy was soooo sore. We went at it for 2 1/2 hours. Can't believe that I held out that long.

We have had a few days to process the whole scene and I am just at work and will have a vivid flash of part of the scene and just smile. We can't keep our hands off each other. Even though we only soft swapped we don't feel weird after. We feel closer to each other. We both feel sexier with renewed energy for life and sex.

What is also strange is, event though we did EVERYTHING short of intercourse with the other couple, we feel like we weren't wanting intercourse from the other couple. I was between the other girl's legs fingering and sucking on her and thought to myself I am in the perfect spot to climb on her but that was not my desire. I loved watching my wife be touched by all three of us and we fucked like animals next to the other couple while touching and groping.

I am sooooo glad that our first experience awesome with nice, normal people that we shared an attraction and a love for sex with (and it wasn't weird at all). No matter how well we planned, it could not have turned out better.