drinnt

Divorced girlfriend over for dinner ALMOST ends up as a THREESOME

Sooo...my wife and I are in the LS and our friends (another couple) are NOT. He is turkish and gets pissed if she goes topless anywhere anyone can see, but he of course has no problem seeing MY wife changing. (my wife is not shy) So they are NOT in the LS and no hopes of being.

So for MANY reasons it comes up they are splitting. Last Thursday she and my wife go out for dinner. I stay in and get some work done and relax. I get a call that they are coming back to the house for a drink. My mind immediately things (3some). But with the divorce in the early stages and them still in counselling I know it's a no go...not that I wouldn't be tempted...but I wasn't about to START it let's leave it at that.

So I'm in the shower shaving, doing my evening routine. They come home. My wife comes in WITH the friend and partly covers the shower doors with towels...the top half. The friend comes in and pees while talking to me. It was quite laughable. Her husband would be LIVID LIVID LIVID if he ever found out she was in the same room with me PEEING while I was partially visible naked. LOL I thought that was funny and fun.

So she left and went to the kitchen and I finished and changed. I decided to feel the air by coming out topless. I've been working on my abs so this was a great time to show off. I came out with my shirt in my hand as if I was still getting dressed but couldn't wait to see her. As soon as I rounded the corner my jaw hit the floor. She was bent over at the waist, leaning on the half wall with her elbow, head in her hands next to my wife looking at the laptop, her legs spread WIDE and her back arched, ass in the air. I immediately thought - she is up to something. I made sure she saw me topless then put on my shirt to hug her warmly.

Through the rest of the night she was very attentive to me, body language was OPEN and she made a point to bend over many many many lingering moments in full view of me. She went out of her way to show me some birth marks and I took it a step further to touch her upon examining them. They were on her wrist - nothing too provocative. But there was some real electricity.

It was so palpable the next day my wife could barely contain her observations. We had a good laugh at how far we've come in being able to detect these little moments. In the end though - it would have been playing with fire. If they get back together it could well have ruined a good friendship.

PICK YOUR MOMENTS! Besides, I think we all felt just as good KNOWING it could have happened.

So, she is not technically divorced yet then? Well, given the circumstances, it wouldn't matter whether she was divorced or not. I wouldn't touch that one with a ten foot pole. You might wind up being shot in the back by a jealous husband.

Interesting how we learn as swingers to recognize those subtle and not-so-subtle cues that someone is open to more than just friendship.

I am sure it took great restraint to hold back, but it sounds like when their divorce is over and done with, she'll be up for something new:)

Are you friends with her (soon to be ex) husband? If so, I personally wouldn't go there EVER. If he's as jealous/controlling as you make him sound, the legal fact that they're not married anymore won't make him feel any less entitled to control her sexuality. Now, if you're NOT friends with him, and won't have him in your lives at all anymore once the divorce is over... Have fun sometime in the future! lol Although, I also don't get sexually involved with people going through major life changes. Too much emotion flaring up from other parts of his/her life makes it way more likely that drama will occur in the future, so I would probably write her off my potential playmate list for at least a year. Maybe more if it's a complex split. To each their own on that front, though.

Well, that was as subtle as a tornado.

I agree; sometimes just playing the temptation can be the highlight in itself. Enjoy the sparks, but stay away from the dynamite for now at least!

I've almost decided that the correct answer to "how do we find a single female to play with us?" is "Look around at your female friends for one that is recently divorced and horny".

• Like 2

So, she is not technically divorced yet then? Well, given the circumstances, it wouldn't matter whether she was divorced or not. I wouldn't touch that one with a ten foot pole. You might wind up being shot in the back by a jealous husband.

No. Not technically. And she comes with drama pre-loaded. We know this. The deterrent is just A BIT stronger than the temptation thankfully.

That night when we talked she said it was over. A few days later she said she was trying to work it out. A few days after that she's looking for an apartment because he won't move out.

We did the right thing.

Are you friends with her (soon to be ex) husband? If so, I personally wouldn't go there EVER. If he's as jealous/controlling as you make him sound, the legal fact that they're not married anymore won't make him feel any less entitled to control her sexuality. Now, if you're NOT friends with him, and won't have him in your lives at all anymore once the divorce is over... Have fun sometime in the future! lol Although, I also don't get sexually involved with people going through major life changes. Too much emotion flaring up from other parts of his/her life makes it way more likely that drama will occur in the future, so I would probably write her off my potential playmate list for at least a year. Maybe more if it's a complex split. To each their own on that front, though.

We met as couples and have been friends as couples. My wife and her socialize a little a few times during the year. Since they had a baby a few years ago and we are childfree we see them once a year at BEST. I get along real well with him when we are together but we NEVER socialize or even talk separately. He's never once even called me to talk about what's up and I don't feel like its my place to call him about his life situation.

I KNOW he would be super pissed. If it happens it would have to happen well after their split and after they are settled in their respective single lifestyles.

A guy can go without a shirt, but only a girl can go topless.

That puts into words what I was thinking. I am sure some women swoon at shirtless man but it seems normal to me. I don't think that would have phased me at all.