Dont.Stop

A funny thing happened while we were at the swinger's club...

Well... we didn't swing. Barely checked out any other couples.

But first, let's rewind.

Mrs.DontStop and I recently celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary. She took time off work. I run my own business, and while I couldn't take time off like she did, I did leave some openings in my schedule.

Thursday night was the monthly meet & greet. This time around they were hosting a wet t-shirt contest. Saw a bunch of the regulars, plus some other couples we hadn't seen in a while. Our new favorite couple decided to show up as well. Just before the contest was to begin, the four of us, along with another couple, decided to change this from a Meet n Greet to a Hang n Bang, and off we went.

We finally made it home sometime after 3 am.

I dragged myself out for a couple jobs, then took a nap. We headed to a house party Friday night, about 90 minutes away. We met some great people, had some fun (first time we'd ever clicked with some twenty-somethings) and we headed home. Again, we stumbled into bed sometime after 3.

Saturday afternoon we drove 75 minutes north to see Styx in concert. The timing of the concert was great... it allowed us to drive 2 hours to Tampa, get a room and take a nap before tackling Eyz Wide Shut. This place is by far the greatest swinger club we've ever been to. Classy, clean, and no tolerance for BS. We met up with two couples who were celebrating our anniversary with us. As soon as we walked in I dragged Mrs.DontStop onto the dance floor and we had a great time. The club was packed, lots of beautiful people everywhere. A very pushy couple approached us, and their style just didn't do them any favors. We avoided them the rest of the evening, and continued having fun talking and dancing. As 1:00 drew near (and now it's officially our anniversary) we decided we would head to the play rooms for some more fun. Great action to watch, but we took up space in the back (there is about 50 feet of padded "couch"). And we decided we didn't want anyone else but each other. Mrs.DontStop was electric that night and I stepped out of my comfort zone and played the dominant male role, which she totally took to. I could see in the corner of my eye that one of the couples we came with took space next to us. I stayed focused on my wife the entire time. It was hot... definitely a moment we'll never forget.

For the third night in a row, it was somewhere after 3 when our heads hit the pillows.

Two days later we saw our friends that were next to us in the group room. They told us "I'm guessing you didn't realize, but you two were quite the show Saturday night. Everyone in the room was looking to see what was going on. There was a line of people passing by to watch."

Nope, didn't have a clue. Here we were, swingers on the last day of what we had dubbed "Fuckapalooza" and we were just into each other. We'd spent so much time playing with others in recent days (Fuckapalooza actually started the week before) that it was just time to come back to each other. And on our anniversary, I couldn't think of a better way to cap off the celebration.

But damn, I'm glad these anniversaries only come once a year. Whew!