doug39

My fmf experience

I have mentioned many times that my wife and I did a FMF with one of her friends last April. *It wasn't the greatest experience for me but it was my wife and my first experience.*

My wife and Mary have been best friends for 25 years. My wife has always been monogamous and has only been with a few men. *Mary on the other hand is wild. She has been married and divorced twice, always cheated, has done gangbangs, FMF, MFM, you name it she did it. *She has been with hundreds of partners.*

20 years ago when my wife and mary were both single they had sex on two different occasions but my wife didn't want to continue down that path. Mary has been hitting on my wife for the last 20 years. *

So last April we all attended a fundraiser. Mary needed a ride home so we drove her. Once at Mary's house and after a few drinks my wife gave in to Mary's advances.*

They kissed, took off their tops and fondled each other. They stood up and I joined them as I dropped my pants. Mary dropped to her knees and sucked my dick. She then asked my wife if it was ok!! *My wife joined her and they sucked my dick and licked my balls.*

Mary then forcefully pushed my wife to the floor and then pulled off her pants. Mary hungrily ate my wife's pussy as my wife sucked my dick. My wife loved it. We then got Mary's pants off and I fingered her.*

Not to get rug burns we moved to the bed; Mary got out a two headed dildo and my wife and Mary both inserted an end in their pussies and went at it with Mary on top. My wife was really getting off. My wife sucked my dick some more as they rode the dildo and my wife said "Mary needs a good fuck".*

I went and got a condom. As I tried to put it on I went limp. I was nervous about fucking Mary plus I hadn't used a condom in over 20 years because I was always in a monogamous relationship.*

I managed to get half hard and stuck it in Mary's pussy doggy style for a minute but it was no use - it wasn't gong to happen. Mary laid on her back and I fucked her with a different dildo until she came.*

Mary went to bed in a different room and my wife and I slept in that bed. After a few hours we woke up and fucked like crazy. We got dressed, went home and fucked again, the whole experience really got my wife so hot. *

I often carry condoms in my purse, but I have yet to bring a double dildo to a fundraiser, just in case!

Doug said they were at Mary's house. I presume the dildo was there and that Mary hadn't taken it to the fundraiser. :)

Alura

Doug said they were at Mary's house. I presume the dildo was there and that Mary hadn't taken it to the fundraiser. :)

Alura

You are right! Sorry about that. Haha