Playingnow

What convinced us to try

I have had a few people message me wondering how we got started. This is from what I remember what made us decided to try our first time.

We had been visiting friends whom moved miles away. On the way home we we stopped at a nice hotel for the evening. We ventured down for dinner in a upscale restaurant and even had a few drinks. Then we strolled through the larger hotel on the way back to our room.

We walked past this double set of doors and could hear music coming from the room. Our kind of music. Obviously it was some sort of conference room and I got curious. I tried the door to find it locked. Thinking it must have been a private party, I turned to my wife and she told me to forget it.

Just then one of the doors opened and a young woman walked out smiling at us. She actually held the door open for us and told us welcome. Still very curious, I grabbed the door and after she quickly departed, I took a peek inside.

What I was to see, excited me to no end. There were about twenty people inside of what appeared to be a banquet room. What surprised me was most of them were naked or near so. There was a portable stage and on this stage was a young blond gal taking it from both ends.

Of course I said nothing but stood there with my head stuck inside the door. My wife behind me and wanted to know what was going on. I stepped back and let her take a look. After surveying the scene, she pulled her head back and told me she was going and basically to come on. I let the door close and following her in a hurry, we disappeared.

Back in our room, she was very excited ans was I. In no time our clothes were off and we were on our bed getting it on. I saw how excited she was and felt how wet she had became. She had an orgasm like I have never witnessed her having before. I knew then seeing this party had gotten her very excited.

We laid there that night and talked about what we saw and ended up a couple of hours later, getting it on again. I knew then she may be interested.

For a what seemed like months, I would express my fantasy to her and remind her of what we witnessed that night. Then one one after a romp in the bed, she told me that she too could not get it out of her mind. She had always been a definitely not person. But then she said if we run across the right people, she might give it a try.

Again it took a few months of talking about it and expressing fantasies. We got invited to a summer camp out with some friends and accepted. On the second night everyone was drinking by the fire. When our chance became reality. We had set up rules of our own and that night, we both enjoyed our fantasy and kept it within our own rules.

Wonderful story :) Thanks for sharing!

My wife too was a "definitely not!" person. I never though of it in any real sense, and never made any attempt or had any desire to go that direction. We occasionally discussed the topic, but never in any "Hey, maybe we can do this too" sense. But, seeds get planted sometimes in the most unexpected ways, and a few years ago my wife broached the subject with me from the view of "maybe". The rest is history.

I've been to quite a few meet & greet events at hotels like that one, but action never occurs in the banquet or meeting areas. Play has always been restricted to the hotel rooms upstairs.

Sounds very typical. I was convinced, once my wife agreed, it was done. Then the fact that she (as many women do) became the "leader" in our adventures.

I've been to quite a few meet & greet events at hotels like that one, but action never occurs in the banquet or meeting areas. Play has always been restricted to the hotel rooms upstairs.

Well Kelli, we had never witnessed anything in the life style before then. Since then, we haven't been to open parties. Only private individuals homes. I am not sure if you would call them meet & greets though. Everyone already knows each other. We have never been to a pay to play club type of place.

We have been to a hotel once we all rented rooms at and one of the rooms became a all out orgy. Play or watch, nobody cared as we were all friends.

We didn't stick around long enough to get any details on this party. Maybe that is what they were doing, having an orgy. Damn and I missed that?

Oh I see you are single, maybe that is the difference. You attend mainly clubs? Have you done any private parties.

Well Kelli, we had never witnessed anything in the life style before then. Since then, we haven't been to open parties. Only private individuals homes. I am not sure if you would call them meet & greets though. Everyone already knows each other. We have never been to a pay to play club type of place.

We have been to a hotel once we all rented rooms at and one of the rooms became a all out orgy. Play or watch, nobody cared as we were all friends.

We didn't stick around long enough to get any details on this party. Maybe that is what they were doing, having an orgy. Damn and I missed that?

Oh I see you are single, maybe that is the difference. You attend mainly clubs? Have you done any private parties.

I mostly go to house parties these days where I already know the majority of people in attendance. I infrequently attend meet & greets and clubs too. The meet & greets are usually held at bars or hotels.

• Hot! 1