PTTimeDC

Crazy 1st Meeting Stories

We all have them so we thought it would be fun to ask fellow swingers for some of their craziest first "meeting" stories. Sure, there are liars out there who show up weighing 50 lbs more than they claim or are 10 years older than what their pictures show. But what other things has everyone experienced that was awkward and uncomfortable at the time, but which you now look back at and laugh about?

We met this couple that we had been chatting with for several weeks. They were over an hour away so it took some time to plan.

We met them and right away the woman was about 30lb's heavier than their profile picture. She wasn't obese by any means but just was probably pushing 190 vs 160 at about 5'6" curvy, pretty.

They were actually both very attractive couple so no worries. We go out to a sushi bar and the guy is just ragging on his wife relentlessly making us both uncomfortable. We had plans to go to the piano bar afterwards and while we had pretty much said "no way" with the way the guy was treating his wife...she was as sweet as can be so we decided to go. :confused:

We get to the bar and the guy is like an 8th grader. We are sitting in the balcony and he is slapping us on the shoulder and point below saying things like "Look, look, you can see down her shirt" just really childish stuff. I could go on and on. :lol:

Mrs. Diggs pulls the wife aside and tells her that we thought she was exceptionally sweet emphasizing on the "she" but it we were not up for playing. She told her husband and he almost got borderline hostile. :angry:

Here is where it gets really crazy...we had picked them up (which we learned our lesson that day...never ride in the same car). We offered them a ride home but they refused saying they would be okay and make it home on their own.

The guy had left his sunglasses in our car. I'm not talking about a $200.00 pair of Oakley's. They were like a $10 pair of Risky Business knock offs. He hounded us for WEEKS about those glasses...to the point of "Give me your address, I'm going to come and get them!" :eek:

My wife was like "Hell No" he is not getting our address. I got his and fedex'd them over night and that was the end of that. :cool:

We had met a couple online and they looked ok, she looked very pretty in her photos. We wanted a first meet to see if the attraction was there in real life, and because they had babysitter trouble, invited them to our house for aperetifs.

NB: In France it is totally normal to invite new accaintances over for "aperos": a glass of wine, some snacks, chit chat, normally lasts an hour or 2.

They arrived with their 2 small children, and we start chatting. Thier kids are very young and hanging on her skirts so the conversation had to be light, but no worries there, still flirting to be done with the eyes and under the table.

First they were heavy smokers which wasn't mentioned in their profile and she, although pretty had terrible teeth! broken and stained!!

He on the other hand was a very tormented and troubled individual. Orphaned and adopted, he proceeded to tell us his life story, his time spent in jail for beating his first wife! His depression, alcoholism and time spent in psychiatric care, all stemming from his unhappy childhood.

They then couldn't take a hint, and stayed, and stayed and stayed and we finally had practically bundle them out of the house.

When we later told them via the site that we wouldn't be persuing it any further, he hassled us insisting on wanting to know why....

Nightmare! Lesson learned: first meetings on neutral venue, café or restaurant.

So our first meeting was pretty interesting. Nothing too crazy but it was spur of the moment showing how amped up we were to get going once we finally decided to give it a try.

We started chatting with a couple on-line that we had met, it was a friday night and we talked to a couple that lived about 20 mins from us that had a couple of experieces under their belts. They seemed to be nice so we made arrangments to meet at their house. We did not exchange pictures (I know crazy) and still wanted to meet them. Once we got to their place we knocked on the door and a decent looking african american male answered the door. We are white and were really suprised to not see a white male answer the door. Not saying that is a issue because it is definitely not. We have been with all races, sizes and shapes and ages. It just caught us off guard. We started looking around for pictures of the female side and did not see any. She was still getting ready in the bathroom so we sat and waited for her to come out.

BTW We had decided on the computer that it would be a oral only interaction if everyone agreed.

We waited for atleast 20mins and she finally comes out of the bathroom. She is very pretty (also african american) and has a unusual amount of stretch marks on her legs and arms like she had lost alot of weight at one time. I could tell what took her so long in the bathroom because her skin was seriously baby smooth. I believe we started out by walking to the other couple and started kissing. Me to her and she to him. Then we just went from there. We did alot of oral and fondling. Had quite alot of fun and left feeling good from our first experiece.

Maybe I can find a thread to talk about our second experience with them. It was even more interesting.

What is it with that sort of stuff?! We haven't met someone that hostile towards his wife but we have met a wife who was smoking hot, with a husband who wasn't, who was the driver of all activity and had forced him into the lifestyle. We had a 3 couple party at a social back in our room (beginner's mistake) and it was very awkward when her husband didn't want any part of the other two wives because he wasn't "into" swinging because he was only doing it because his wife had threatened him in the past that if he didn't she would leave him for a younger man.

We know other couples who have met others for a first date and they brought their children along too!!! Uh, utter lack of good judgment there, lol. Why would anyone ever expose their children to complete strangers who may or may not be all that good of people?

We know other couples who have met others for a first date and they brought their children along too!!! Uh, utter lack of good judgment there, lol. Why would anyone ever expose their children to complete strangers who may or may not be all that good of people?

We have met a few people's children because we meet during the day, in a public place, just to make sure we all get along in person. Granted, when we'd established we were going to meet in the afternoon on a specific day, they asked if it would be okay if they couldn't find a sitter. We don't mind kids as long as nothing inappropriate is going to go down.

As for the topic at hand... We've only had one kind of crazy first meeting. The couple lived about an hour and a half away, so we decided to meet for dinner in between our two cities. We had a pleasant dinner, decided to go to the park and walk around and continue getting to know each other. Well, it was painfully obvious the wife wasn't really comfortable with swinging. She was having a great time with us in general, but anytime her husband tried to touch me in a playful way, she would cringe. I was finding him to be pretty pushy/handsy and wasn't really feeling it anyway, but her reactions just made it worse. Eventually, he invites us over to their house; she again seems uncomfortable so we decline but thought we might hang out with them again if/when she decided she was comfortable (we were the first people they'd met - less than a week after "they" had decided to try swinging).

I talk to her a week later, she said she was 99% sure her husband had slept with another woman from a couple they met on SLS when she had explicitly told him she was only comfortable with soft swap at the moment AND the woman's husband wouldn't even look at her so she was stuck on the couch doing nothing. I was glad we'd dodged that bullet!

I'll share something we did that was stupid. Okay...we were stupid about six months ago. We decided to bring baby learning who was 3 months at the time in the car seat with another couple who had a 1.5 year old and a 5 year old. We drove to meet them in their city and allowed them to choose the restaurant. They picked this strange place that was blah...it reminded me of a 70s joint. It was awful. Their kids were adorable but all over the restaurant. They took shifts chasing after them. He was annoyed, she was distracted, and I thought what the heck did I get ourselves into. When it came to paying the bill. They had a restaurant (dot)com voucher so their meal was free while we had to fork out $40 for our bad food. I wished they would gave us a heads up about the voucher...

We liked her, nice person. I had a ton of things in common with her. He was a d-bag. Turned out that about 3 months later she left him for a guy who she had swung with years ago. She had a 10 year emotional affair with the guy. Yup....

Needless to say, we will never bring a kid on a date, and if someone pays with a voucher, they better give us a heads up so we can get the deal :)

and if someone pays with a voucher, they better give us a heads up so we can get the deal :)

They needed your meals to get theirs for free probably :lol:

They needed your meals to get theirs for free probably :lol:

You know what, that is probably true. bah! Thank God we didn't screw them.

I can't imagine taking my kids along I would not be able to focus on flirting with my 4 yr old asking for more french fries LOL Our first meeting was OK....they were older than us (about 10 yrs.) we met them at a restaurant, and we walked up and they said "hi kids" Which totally weirded me out the rest of the night, but I was so anxious to get my first experience over with, I just blocked it out (until now I guess LOL)

We live in little town and because of it we very often arrange to meet without exchanging of photos. As you can imagine sometimes fun incidents happen…

One time we arranged the meeting with couple to see each other in certain place at street. We had arrived to that place by car before agreed time and were waiting in the car.

Suddenly we saw couple who were walking along agreed place from one side to another and again from one side to another. The man periodically looked at his watch and every time when they were passing our car they glanced at us. It was clear that they were OUR couple!

But there was just one BUT!!! They were terrible - drunken gait, dirty clothes, crushed teeth etc…

When I was going to start up an engine another car had stopped next to us, handsome man and pretty woman went out and they were our REAL new acquaintances. ))))))))))

Oleg & Lena, what if the attractive couple hadn't shown and the drunk, nasty couple was your "date"? Would you have at least gotten out of the car and thanked them for showing but that it wasn't going to work?

Okay this a two part meeting, I will try to keep it short and skip to the strange stuff

We chat with this couple and decide to meet, only for a snack at a local place. Was that time of month for wife, but figured we could meet and chat, and thought we made that clear. meet them, he is really shy, but it was okay. until we leave and I get a text something like this. I cant believed I shaved for this and nothing at all happened. I was confused and thought maybe she was joking around and joked back and all. Wife was pissed wanted nothing to do with them again, but I talked to the woman and thought we had it all cleared up and set up another meet.

fast forward to last night, we are invited to there place, Wife is at that time of the month again so nothing can happen where she is concerned but she it fine with it, we figure it is going to be more a soft swap. It was the most horrid thing ever period, wife ends up giving him a blow job, takes about 30 seconds, so she plays with him a bit for fun. he goes again a few minutes later. I am going down on her for about 15 minutes. And honestly that is the end of the night, neither of them even attempt to touch us at.

Needless to say we are never seeing them again. it was so bad my pants never came off at all.

Sometimes I worry about posting stories on here, I am always worried the other people will read it, but this was so bad, I just could not help myself. If this was our first experience we would have been done with the lifestyle. Luckily we are meeting a regular couple this weekend, they will make things all better again. :)

wife ends up giving him a blow job, takes about 30 seconds, so she plays with him a bit for fun. he goes again a few minutes later. I am going down on her for about 15 minutes. And honestly that is the end of the night, neither of them even attempt to touch us at.

Needless to say we are never seeing them again. it was so bad my pants never came off at all.

I'm still laughing...

I feel for you both...

Luckily we are meeting a regular couple this weekend, they will make things all better again. :)

Yep, happened to us last night, the kind of swing that restores your faith and makes you remember what it's all about! :)

I'm still laughing...

I feel for you both...

No worries, I am still laughing myself. The wife says this was the worst sexual experience of her life. I would have to agree.

I must say, at least we can laugh about it though. We have had some really bad luck with couples.

First couple, not too bad really. But they just disappeared.

second couple, moved away. the last time we was with them we decided never again anyway with them, wife was not happy and we stopped in the middle cause she almost puked, and not from alcohol or anything like that.

Third couple, the husband found out after the second time we was with them that his wife had been carrying on a 7-8 year affair with another man, and did not tell us until after the third time we was with them. which was ackward and we thought something was off. We are just friends with them now, and are trying to help them through all the shit.

Thank god the 4th couple is amazing in every way.

First couple, not too bad really. But they just disappeared.

I made a post here somewhere called "how many people have you run out of the lifestyle" or something along those lines. :lol:

We have had a few "new couple" rendezvous and you think it all went well; they seemed to have had a great time and then the next morning their profile is gone. :confused:

We have taken almost all of our crazy story's, changed the names to protect the guilty :lol: and we enjoy sharing them over a few drinks with others. They make great ice breakers.

We first started looking for play couples in a local Swingers magazine. We contacted several couples and chanced to have introductory dates with two couples on subsequent nights.

The first couple, Bill and Bertha, were quite nice and had been around the Tulsa scene for awhile. We liked each other. They suggested we meet again the next evening. We told them we couldn't because we had an appointment to meet another couple. "I hope it's not Curt and Carol," said Bertha. It was.

They told us C&C were well known among Tulsa couples. They made appointments all the time and would show up at the restaurant but would show no recognition, sit elsewhere, argue heatedly and leave without saying a word. B&B also gave us detailed descriptions of what they looked like, which C&C hadn't done.

The next evening, a couple who fit the descriptions perfectly entered the restaurant and played out the scenario Bill and Bertha had told us would happen as if they were the actors performing a play written by B&B.

Over the weekend, Laura's mother fell ill, was taken to the hospital, and died. In the ensuing confusion, we never saw either couple again, although we'd been interested in Bill & Bertha.

Not long after that we met a dynamite couple and played with them for several years.

Alura

These all seem to be horror or stories that you are finally able to look back on and laugh. We would like to share something positive that happened on a crazy first meeting.

We had not been out for a while and decided we would check out a new urban loft types club that was being advertised in a somewhat sketchy industrial part of town. We tend to be early birds and driver at the club right at opening either 9:00 or 9:30. There was also another couple there and the girl was giving them hell because she needed to get in so that she could pee. So we want in after them, checked in our booze, and were getting the tour. We bumped into the couple again while on their tour, smiled flirted and kept going. We all ended our tour back at the bar. She was all over MrsShy, her head on her shoulder, hand on her ass, etc. We got some drinks and went over to a corner where there was a sofasofa, chair, and table. Chatted a minute and the other girl spreads her legs and turns toward Mrs Shy flashing her unpantied pussy. Nothing like this had ever happened to us before. MrsShy looked at me with eyes wide and took a big drink. So a little more touching, chit chat, flashing. Next thing you know she hikes up her dress, straddles Mrs Shy and starts making out with her. At this point her guy turns to me and says by the way we are D--- and D---. This had all happened in about 10-15 minutes and we hadn't even got their name!

D--- was super horny and had no problem leading the way to the back area. We all four fooled around for about 90 minutes, had quite a crowd gathered, until some bimbo tried to insert herself into the middle. Then, according to D---, it killed her boner!

This was one of our most memorable nights ever. We had a wild whirlwind year spending time with this couple until they eventually separated.

We've had a couple of bad couples. We usually set up a first meet at a restaurant. The first couple was LATE (like over 30 minutes without letting us know). We were just about to leave when they showed up. Nice couple but he was very outspoken and borderline crass and she was very quiet and shy. At some point the subject of what got everyone interested in trying 'this' out. She said that she wasn't interested in swinging at all and was only doing this because he wanted to do it. Once he 'got this out of his system' (according to her), they could move on in their relationship since his curiosity would be satisfied...BTW, the two of them had only been dating for several months. Talk about a train wreck. We ran as fast as we could from them.

Second couple was really nice and from their pictures very attractive. We had a had time arranging a date with them because they seemed to always be busy. Finally everything lined up and we were able to set up a date. We let them choose the restaurant...they picked Sizzler (nothing wrong with Sizzler but it should have been a red flag). They showed up in two cars...actually a car and a work truck with a cherry picker on it (he worked for a utility company and was actually at work). His pictures all had him wearing a hat but he had rather long blonde hair. Once he took his hat off, there was no additional hair (picture 'Friar Tuck' and 'halo' hair). There's nothing wrong with that, it just came as a complete surprise when he took off his hat. We kept trying to start a conversation while standing in line to order our food (THAT'S what is wrong with Sizzler for a date) and got nowhere. After sitting down (like a story already posted by someone else, they paid with a coupon), the conversation still was at a stand still...nothing in common and nothing that they seemed to want to talk about...except for their 6 month old baby that they had at home (the reason they were always busy, they couldn't afford a baby sitter and he worked evenings). After 45 minutes of agony and quiet silence, we finally found a topic of conversation that all of us were passionate about (4 wheeling and exploring the mountains). After that, things were great. We even made plans to get together again and go 4 wheeling...of course they were always busy and couldn't afford to get a baby sitter. Later on, we found out by talking to other couples that it seemed like everyone 'knew' them. She was almost always online on a swinging website and contacted lots of couples, but nobody ever seemed to get past that first meeting (if they even got that far). Kind of strange if you ask me...

We had met this couple on line. They seemed really nice. Don't all the first meet and greets start that way?

We Met at their request a restaurant that they frequented and said the food was great. He raved about the view and the menu. He said his wife was ex professional athlete that still lived that type of lifestyle. Thought I hit a home run. We arrived at the restaurant and it was a scummy bar with a dirt parking lot that had a view of construction storage yard. He talked about how he worked out how she was a fitness nut and she was very conscious about what she ate. When they showed up he had one hell of a beer belly and she was rather good looking but not in shape nor did her body resemble that of a athlete. That was ok. We are all in our forties and we know our bodies change. argghhhh

We talked about life, found that he had to control the conversation.He would give his wife cues on when she could speak. You could feel the control issues with this guy yet we soldered on. Talked about work, dreams, life. Then Suddenly the conversation turned to our kids. Found out they had children of similar age. Cool we had family they had family. He started talking about his daughter dating a really nice young man. His children were good in school. ect ect.. then he tells us he told his Daughter, she was 16, that her and her boyfriend could go to the bathroom and take a shower together and could go all the way!..while he was out in the living room. It got worse from there.. way worse.... What the hell... I said to him.. did you really say that. He said yes. He added that she would probably have sex with him sooner or later and he wanted her first time to be safe.. I said. Your kidding right? He said yeah. I said that is not right. It was way to awkward but he could not see how what he said was wrong. The romance was all gone.

Well the mood chilled, obliviously after that diner ended rather awkwardly We said our goodbyes and did not think we were a good match and were not interested in playing with them. Done deal....? We have said we did not want to play with them and have had other couples say that to us. No problem.

About a week later he called back and said he was still interested in playing with us but. had something he wanted to tell me. I said shoot, tell me what you got. I wanted to hear what he had to say.. He said that he and his wife had Herpes and wanted to know if we still wanted to play.. I said no. I reminded him that our profile says that we are drug and disease free and expect the same. We are tested regularly and do not wan to take that type of risk. I am glad you told us. We just do not have it and don't want to play with those that do. He told me some facts about herpes and still I said no thank you. Thank you for being a good man to tell us that. I admire your honesty but, we just are not interested in playing with you nothing personal.

I thought it was finally over with this couple.. It wasn't.

He called back a couple of weeks later left a message on my cell phone saying they had found a better place on the internet to meet couples and that had met a higher class of people and thought the place we met was full of low life's. Told us what the web location was and invited us to come over and be friends with them on the new site.. We have a profile there I just did not tell him that we do. yikes.

There are a few weeds in the swingers play box. Through meet and greets open honest communication we seem to navigate through the weeds pretty well. People can read your profile talk to you but the way they communicate or think that they are communicating can be different from what they are actually communicating. I do not believe he saw himself as we see him. First meetings are a great way to meet a really diverse cross section of people. LOL.... and I don't have to sleep with them.

Those first meetings really get me to think about how I am coming across to others and if I am coherent. We all need input from time to time cause we all have our foibles. Please help me.

We met a couple that has appeared on the Jerry Springer show, Twice. We didn't meet them twice, they were on the show twice. It ended with tequila and a cab ride home so I'm going to clarify with Mrsfun the entire conversation/ evening. To be continued... It has to do with the womans bisexuality ( first appearance ) and the dude wanted to fuck in a pile of food. Like, Taco salad, a big pile on the floor. ( second show) ? Ill see if I can find any of the links to the show also ;)

We met a couple that has appeared on the Jerry Springer show, Twice. We didn't meet them twice, they were on the show twice. It ended with tequila and a cab ride home so I'm going to clarify with Mrsfun the entire conversation/ evening. To be continued... It has to do with the womans bisexuality ( first appearance ) and the dude wanted to fuck in a pile of food. Like, Taco salad, a big pile on the floor. ( second show) ? Ill see if I can find any of the links to the show also ;)

You know, that may have been one of the maybe 3 (total) episodes I watched. There was a girl on the show that liked to hang a raw steak around her neck when having sex. There was also the girl who would only screw her husband if he dressed up as a clown.

You know, that may have been one of the maybe 3 (total) episodes I watched. There was a girl on the show that liked to hang a raw steak around her neck when having sex. There was also the girl who would only screw her husband if he dressed up as a clown.
I haven't talked with Mrs Fun yet about the details but she, the female half, wasn't the one interested in the food play, That was all him. Which, the shows do bring people on with a smidgen of truth. Our decision to decline really had nothing to do with them being on the show, after we heard the whole story. He was a dude with the underwear showing and pants half way down his ass talking street slang. ( Not Mrsfuns cup of tea, the female was really level headed though) The thin is, they did it for money. She wrote the show about his jealousy of other women. At this point I ordered the first shot ( If you now me, I don't drink and play so..) The first episode they were in goes something like this. The limo came and picked them up from here and drove them to Chicago. They stayed in a 5 star hotel downtown. And Met the "other people" in the green room at the set. They did have jealousy issues, the other people had counter issues but like I say they had never met them before. All was discussed and how things were to be played out on stage. They were quite humorous about everything actually ! It was amature acting for them. They received no monetary payments, but they were given "gratuities". She still has a very nice diamond bracelet for her roll as well as other valuable stuff. The more drama you can impose and make look real, the greater the "gratuities". Like I say though, the other woman who was fighting with the male half over her bisexual relationship was a stranger prior to these few days on stage. There was fighting between the couple we were sitting with at home, but not with the woman on stage. This is where I ordered more drinks LOL ( Make that a double !) Here's something else. They couldn't be on the show the second time for several months, so as not to be recognized. This is where the conversation got interesting as we ask about his food sex fetish ( I might ad a skinny guy ) Yes, he has had sex with the entire garden. From carrots up his ass to a carved out cucumber on his dick, had his way with the melons as well. He was quite open about it ! ( waitress another round please !) So his story was somewhat factual in a way, he really wanted to have sex with a tarp laid out full of food to roll in, as well as something maybe going on in a bathtub full of food too ? I think this was the Taco adventure. Like I say, this was a crazy first meeting, I mean we did not see this coming. We were interested in having sex with someone younger and they were interested in US big time. Just didn't work out.... From there ( all this took place at Applebees) we said our farewells and went shopping around the mall. Thats when we both couldn't stop giggling and decided we had a couple too many. Took the cab and went bar hopping the rest of the night. LOL Still think about it though....

Okay, neither of those sound like any of the episodes I watched, lol. Very interesting hearing about the 'gratuities' and how it works. The whole food thing kind of freaks me out and would make me suspicious of ever having dinner at their place. "Are these fresh carrots or Del Monte? Just asking :lol: Also, conjuring images from the movie American Pie...we think we will pass on the dessert too!

I can just imagine some of their conversations at home. "Damn it honey, I just bought those melons! I bought those to eat!"

The great thing is you have some very fun stories from the encounter.

We have met some great couples outside the club scene. Meeting over dinner or drinks and dancing. Some we played with afterword’s some we didn’t. Some however we had to wonder where in the world did these people come from.

I think one of the worst was a couple we met a few years ago. We had chatted with them online and decided to meet for dinner. We had seen the pictures they posted which didn’t come close to what we saw in person. She had been described as being about 5’9” and 140. She looked more like 5’4” and 320. There’s nothing wrong with that I guess it just wasn’t what we were expecting. He was described as being 6’0” 180. He looked a lot more like 5’8” and 260. Again nothing wrong with that just not what we expected.

When we got seated, it seemed they needed a booth being she didn’t fit in a chair with armrests they controlled the conversation. The first subject he felt an uncontrollable urge to tell us about was his oral skills with the opposite sex. A subject he was so impressed with his abilities in that he felt the need to talk about loud enough to be heard three tables away.

I thought we would just try to make it through dinner before we told these fine folks thanks but no thanks when he put a caper on the evening. I can put up with a lot but when he raised himself off the seat and farted loud enough to be heard throughout the restaurant I just had two words, check please as the Mrs. Headed to the car and I headed to the cashier.

Truth in advertising... If you can't tell the truth about the simple and obvious things (such as weight and height), then don't expect us to trust you with anything else (such as my fine lady).

Our first experience was almost our last. We made several rookie mistakes. First we noticed we misread their profile. Their profile said they wanted ONLY smokers and the wife wanted 10" of hard cock. Don't know how I missed it but we wanted to be completely honest and called them to say we did not smoke and there was not that kind of endowment available. They said no problem and did not know why that was in their profile anyway, must have been a mistake. We also made sure they knew we were both straight.

We met and hit it off spectacularly. We were invited back to their place and we accepted breaking one of our own rules of not going home with someone on the first meet. When we got to their home we went skinny dipping in their pool. The wife started backing into me wanting to have sex without a condom and the husband paid no attention to my wife. When I said no without protection the wife started groping my wife. My wife was by no means ready for G/G play and got very uncomfortable. We hit the brakes and discussed the situation. In an attempt to have some fun we all agreed to some same room play. When things finished up they said "Well we got to go to work in the morning y'all got to go".

The next day we had plans to attend a party and came very close to deciding the lifestyle was not for us. We ended up going to the party anyway and had a great time. Been following our rules ever since.

Here is our crazy 1st meeting. The wife does not like going on line so it is up to me to get the ball rolling. Before we decide to meet a couple she will always approve of the meeting after she sees everything. It is all about her enjoyment. So we set up a meeting at one of the local clubs(in case things don't work out) we sit down with the couple who were about 15 years older than we were. As we are talking about what we do for a living the guy says her was a Fireman here in town. So the wife ask city or county. He replies County. The next thing out of her mouth was do you know Lester xxxxxxxx he says yes used to work with him when I started. So she says that I am his daughter. Big mistake. He says I remember you always running around the station house when you were just a little one. Game over. He could not handle doing anything with the wife as we think he had flashbacks of her as a child. So we have a new rule no local Fireman.