sdexcalibur

Our Story So Far, kinda long

we have been looking into the LS for 8+ years but didn't have our first real experience about 1 year and a half ago, She would flirt(she always flirts) with this guy at work and the swinger subject came up. We set it up Where she would go get a massage ( his part time job) from him, Well the morning of she chickened out. She was just too nervous about my reaction. You know it's one thing in the bedroom but once it's done it's done. that was 3 years ago

I told her I understood (no pressure) and life went on. Still having our talks at night while having sex about our fantasies, We would scan this forum for hours, and joined a local online swingers forum. about a year later they ended up working together again at the same house( medical field company has about 30 houses).

I brought up he should be your fist as your pretty comfortable with him. She agreed and ended up sleeping with him one night. I dressed her up and stood home awaiting her arrival. When she got home we had the most amazing sex. The next morning she was still nervous about my reaction as the sex was done. It was fine we talked and everything was more than fine, She ended up sleeping with him one more time about a month later, she slept with 2 other guys. one I found for her online the other she did. actually she found 2 but one just couldn't preform (too nervous). She was always curious about being with a women, Her first experience was a full body massage with a happy ending LOL if you will, The other a full blown encounter. Total number of times she has had sex while we were married about 6-7.

Now their is so many labels out their Bi, Bi curious, swinger, voyeur, chuck-hold, Speaking of chuck-hold I came across the chuck-hold sites, Basically if you don't know its a wife who sleeps with men while the husband watches, or is told. Usually humiliation is involved you know with men which are usually bigger down below , or black men. But as this label fits us somewhat the humiliation is not a part of it. Just knowing she is enjoying herself sexually does it for me.

I have never had sex outside our marriage and I'm OK with it. I'm OK and want her to sleep around. We love each other and jealously has never even come into the picture, I did have one bi sexual encounter. oral is all that took place she knew and encouraged it. and today. the male half, me is more than OK not sleeping around. She never said i couldn't I just don't. We go to strip clubs sometimes, and I'm always looking for her next ONE.

So as we might not be the normal everyday couple. We love each other very much and maybe what turns us on is a little different than your average Joe. We have been married for 10+ years and have 2 children and have known each other for almost 20 years. Any questions from couples? I have no problem answering as this is not a clear cut life style. I can see how it can go horriblely, horribley wrong. Communication, Trust, Love has to be first and formost. Well that's us so far. Planning on doing a little wife watching at the bar this weekend. ( we go in at different times, and I watch the guys flirt with her) Their is never any pressure involved. If I'm lucky she will let one do her doggy style in the parking lot, against our car.

Anyway it's been along time since I came to the sight and just wanted to post a little about us. Be safe everyone out their.

Sounds more like you are a hotwife type of setup, if you want a label.

Have you tried MFM's where you participate with the other guy? Or watched her as she was with someone 1v1?

It sounds like all of her encounters so far have been separate.

It sounds like it works for you both and there is nothing wring with being a little different than the Average Joe as you said above. One thing this lifestyle shows, is that one hat doesn't fit all. You have the ability and freedom to make it any way you want it and as long as everyone is cool with the rules of play, that's great. Thanks for sharing! :-)