Dont.Stop

The most wonderful thing she can say...

Joked with Mrs last night after our friends left last night:

Probably the most wonderful thing ever said to me by one of my playmates happened tonight. She was giving me head and finally I said, "I'm gonna cum!"

She said back "Mmm hmmmm", nary missing a beat. :bj:

Big Nikki here.

Sorry I don't have anything funny. The most wonderful thing anyone has ever said to me, was out of the mouth of a regular lover: "You make me so wet."

It was the sweetest thing I've ever heard.

(Sorry for all the 'sweet' posts tonight, but I'm back in the arms my man.)

-- Big Nikki

A few of the things that have made me smile.

I had just helped a playmate squirt for the first time and she said.

"I don't know what you just did but can you do it 30 or 40 more times"

After going down on her.

"OMG you are so good at that you need to give lessons"

In a text, after running into a friend while out shopping.

"you turn me on so much, I just had to masturbate in the grocery store ladies room."

"

A few of the things that have made me smile.

I had just helped a playmate squirt for the first time and she said.

"I don't know what you just did but can you do it 30 or 40 more times"

After going down on her.

"OMG you are so good at that you need to give lessons"

In a text, after running into a friend while out shopping.

"you turn me on so much, I just had to masturbate in the grocery store ladies room."

I've said it before. You are my hero.

The most wonderful thing a female partner ever said to me was during an MFM threesome with a couple I met for the first time while Jo was visiting her sister - I had Jo's approval to play while she was away. The three of us were all naked on their bed. She was lying on her back with her legs wide apart and I had my head between them so I could lick her pussy. Her husband was lying on the bed watching us when she looked up and said to him "Brian is good".

With the same couple yesterday, along with another couple we've played with before (heck, the six of us have gotten together before... obviously we all enjoy each other's company).

Earlier in the evening the ladies were on the bed and the guys serviced them orally. Us guys rotated from woman to woman to woman. Lots of fun. Later on the guys had their turn getting oral from the ladies.

One of the girls said "Are we rotating?"

My playmate lifts her head up, only briefly pausing from the blowjob she was giving me, just to say "Naah, I'm good here."

I just grinned... it's the same woman from the original post of this thread! :D

I asked her which lingerie to pack for a recent hotel party and she replied "Just my dog collar and my thigh highs"

Sounds like the perfect outfit to me! ;)

My long term FWB last week: "You know, after 30 years of this I still can't get enough of you."

In a text from my less longer term FWB at 3am this morning: "I have a woman in my bed that I just spent hours playing with. It's not you. It's been 3 weeks. Are you punishing me?"

• Like 1

This might be boring compared to the rest and SSH isn't a "she" but since we have limited swinging experience (and have not been active in 6 ish years).....

I love that after 10+ years together SSH can still look down at me with wide eyed amazement and just say "wow".

• Like 1

Don't know if this is going to be lost in translation, but:

When my wife is teasing my cock, pointed at her firm breasts and right at the point when I'm ready to explode, she whispers 'I'm washable'.

Kaboom.

• Like 2

Don't know if this is going to be lost in translation, but:

When my wife is teasing my cock, pointed at her firm breasts and right at the point when I'm ready to explode, she whispers 'I'm washable'.

Kaboom.

Yeah, that translates. :)