Big Rock

First 3-some in College

This happened to me in college. My GF was in an aerobics/PF class on Saturday mornings, and I used to go to the gym to pick her up afterwards. We always talked about each others classes and experiences and stuff, so she told me about this middle-aged woman from Finland who was in her exercise group, that was separated from her husband (one of my professors). My GF said that she (lady) was really nice and that they had become friends . I didn't think about it until one Saturday when I went to pick up my GF and this lady asked if I would take her home on my way. We got to her house and she invited us in for coffee and since I knew her husband, we sat down and she began to tell us about her marital problems and other issues.. This began to be a weekly ritual. I would pick them up and then we would go to her house and have a coffee break together. It was a lot of fun, so we all became friends. One Saturday during May, it was hot so I suggested that we get the cooler and some food and beer and go swimming. We got to the pond and were the only ones there so we decided to go skinnydipping, we had a blast. The Lady was very thin almost too thin, but still attractive. Afterwards we lay on our blanket and I began to put lotion on my Gf's shoulders so this lady did mine at the same time. After some more beers She began to lean against me and rub her breasts on my back, I looked at my GF and she gave me a look that said it was OK, so I began to kiss and feel both of them up, we did about everything three people could do to each other and ended with my cock in my GF and the Lady licking both my Gf's pussy and my cock. After I came, the lady drank my cum out of my GF's cunt. Watching her scoop my cum out of my Gf's pussy with her tongue got me hard again and I fucked the lady from behind while she ate my GF. This was my first FMF 3-some and we did it a few more times until she (lady ) moved away. Funny thing is I still keep in touch with her, but haven't seen that old GF of mine in 8 years.:D

That sounds absolutely beautiful. Did you, or do you know if either of the two women, continued in the lifestyle? Although not a swinger, for me being in a poly relationship and having discovered my lezzie side, I could never limit myself to a monogamous or strictly hetero relationship.

Neither woman would consider herself a swinger, and my ex- gf doesn't want to remember those days, she is now a "born again", type, but the Finnish Lady is still extremely hot and I have often thought that if GF and I decided to re-enter the lifestyle, she is one of those people we would gladly invite to play.

Funny, she isn't my type at all, being tall and very thin, but she turns me on like a radio.

Funny, she isn't my type at all, being tall and very thin, but she turns me on like a radio.

Amazing how that works. All of us probably have a similar deal with one person or another, someone who isn't our "type" yet gets us going.

Sounds like a wonderful experience

Amazing how that works. All of us probably have a similar deal with one person or another, someone who isn't our "type" yet gets us going.

Sounds like a wonderful experience

It was absolutely uncanny. All she had to do was look at me in a certain way and I was ready to rumble.:lol:

Neither woman would consider herself a swinger, and my ex- gf doesn't want to remember those days, she is now a "born again", type, but the Finnish Lady is still extremely hot and I have often thought that if GF and I decided to re-enter the lifestyle, she is one of those people we would gladly invite to play.

Thanks for the update. I'm glad I got my guilty religious stuff out of the way mostly before puberty.

Thanks for the update. I'm glad I got my guilty religious stuff out of the way mostly before puberty.
Same here. I have always been glad for that experience and would very willingly do it again.

Reading this because my first experiences were from college.Oh,the religion thing.

I am a pretty religious/spiritual person,trying to find a way to balance with my

desires.I can understand just how the ex-gf feels about the born-again thing and not wanting to recall that part of life.But I also understand wanting to keep that part in a life.U would probably call me a born-again,but I still want this part of life,too.I resent feeling in the religious world-feeling we have to hide this side.I hope there is room in

the swing community even for born-again swingers.Ha.

I hope there is room in

There is plenty of room. You would be surprised how far away from the stereotype most swingers are.

Religion and politics, among others, are topics that are rarely discussed. Most people don't want to ruin a good sexual chemistry be finding out they are polar opposites in politics or religion.

Even if you are of similar opinions those are topics that are usually not discussed. Most people are not interested in discussing those things in the midst of passionate sex.

There is a survey on this web site that last I looked had about a third of the swinger being commited Christians. With the OT saints having multiple wives and the Song of Solomon being about their erotic encounters there are precidents in the Bible for not limiting outself as is often taught today.

Reading this because my first experiences were from college.Oh,the religion thing.

I am a pretty religious/spiritual person,trying to find a way to balance with my

desires.I can understand just how the ex-gf feels about the born-again thing and not wanting to recall that part of life.But I also understand wanting to keep that part in a life.U would probably call me a born-again,but I still want this part of life,too.I resent feeling in the religious world-feeling we have to hide this side.I hope there is room in

I guess it depends on whether or not you are a true believer. If you believe in the Bible as the revealed word of the Almighty, then you can't possibly be a swinger. There are simply too many injunctions against non-marital sex, to make that possible. But there are many churches out there, and I'm sure you can find one that allows it. I, personally believe that organized religion is bunk, so don't have any problem.

There is a survey on this web site that last I looked had about a third of the swinger being commited Christians. With the OT saints having multiple wives and the Song of Solomon being about their erotic encounters there are precidents in the Bible for not limiting outself as is often taught today.
Hiker, anybody can SAY that they are committed Christians. But, the proof is in their actions.

I guess it depends on whether or not you are a true believer. If you believe in the Bible as the revealed word of the Almighty, then you can't possibly be a swinger. There are simply too many injunctions against non-marital sex, to make that possible. But there are many churches out there, and I'm sure you can find one that allows it. I, personally believe that organized religion is bunk, so don't have any problem.

Well, I'd disagree .. but lets look at it this way.

The New Testement book Hebrews 11 that is called the faith chapter.

It lists people of the OT that had faith.

Sarah - asked her husband to have sex with another woman.

Abraham had sex with another woman. Years later after Sarah died he remarried and had concubines .. Plural.

Jacob had 4 wives.

Moses had 3 wives.

By faith the prostitute Rahab

Gideon had 70 sons from the many women he takes as wives.

Then there is Samson and his love for Philistine women.

David had multiple wives. When the prophet confronted David for his adultery God told him thru the prophet that if David had asked for more wife God would have given them to him.

Solomon had 300 wives and 700 concubines. Also wrote Song of Solomon a story of Solomon and the sex he had with a young woman.

After all these are listed as people of faith it says in verse 39:

These were all commended for their faith, yet none of them received what had been promised, 40 since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

So for all their humanity their sex lives didn't keep from from the promise of God that they will receive with us.

I guess it depends on whether or not you are a true believer. If you believe in the Bible as the revealed word of the Almighty, then you can't possibly be a swinger.

Really!?! Is this your informed opinion as a Christian?

If you believe in the Bible as the revealed word of the Almighty... But there are many churches out there...

Not to start a religious debate, but even if the Bible is the inerrant word of God, what does it mean? It's not like it's a clearly written tech manual, it's a collection (who decided what made the cut?) of stories, parables, songs, histories real and made up, verses that requires complex interpretaion. And therein lies the rub; and the reason for so may churches. The truth of the Bible cannot be separated from its interpretation.

I guess it depends on whether or not you are a true believer. If you believe in the Bible as the revealed word of the Almighty, then you can't possibly be a swinger. There are simply too many injunctions against non-marital sex, to make that possible...

Thanks largely to Saul of Tarsus, who never met Jesus, but had no problem telling other people what He thought when He was alive.

Personally, I'll throw my lot with Father Sky and Mother Earth. Crazy Horse had at least one wife who bore him at least one child, a daughter, who died of the white man's coughing disease. But he really only ever loved one woman, who was married to someone else. Throughout their lives, and during their marriages, they regularly stood in a blanket.

Stands Firm with Pony

(who decided what made the cut?) of stories, parables, songs, histories real and made up, verses that requires complex interpretaion.

The Council of Nicaea in A.D. 325. This was a group of scribes who were ordered by the Roman Emperor Constantine to assemble the Bible. Important known works, among them "The Gospel of Mary Magdelene," were omitted, hers because she was a woman.

What would Jesus say???

Alura

Well, I'd disagree .. but lets look at it this way.

The New Testement book Hebrews 11 that is called the faith chapter.

It lists people of the OT that had faith.

Sarah - asked her husband to have sex with another woman.

Abraham had sex with another woman. Years later after Sarah died he remarried and had concubines .. Plural.

Jacob had 4 wives.

Moses had 3 wives.

By faith the prostitute Rahab

Gideon had 70 sons from the many women he takes as wives.

Then there is Samson and his love for Philistine women.

David had multiple wives. When the prophet confronted David for his adultery God told him thru the prophet that if David had asked for more wife God would have given them to him.

Solomon had 300 wives and 700 concubines. Also wrote Song of Solomon a story of Solomon and the sex he had with a young woman.

After all these are listed as people of faith it says in verse 39:

These were all commended for their faith, yet none of them received what had been promised, 40 since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

So for all their humanity their sex lives didn't keep from from the promise of God that they will receive with us.

There are MANY positive references in the Bible to non-monogamy, compared to very few verses about monogamy. But as couplers said, the truth of the Bible cannot be separated from its interpretation.

Oh and the First Council of Nicea was not the only gateway to which books were canonized and which weren't....but this really is the appropriate time to let the geek out of the cage.

I'm sorry to raise an old topic, but I love discussion theology and sex. My wife and I are both Christians and after much study and self-learning there seems to be a lot more options with our sexuality that we are led to believe. As others have said, plural marriages not being the least of these options. Beyond that if you look at 2 Samuel 12:8 God himself tells David that he would have given him more wives and concubines if he so desired. So if God is okay with that kind of behavior, then the rest of the anti-sex stuff must be a man-made tradition or extrapolated theology.

It seems silly to me to say that a serious Christian can't have non-marital sex. There is actually very little in the Bible that can be used to directly condemn pre-marital sex, consensual sex between married people and others, swinging, poly, etc. In fact, the Bible can be used to make strong arguments FOR polygamy and many of the other issues with sex I think can be explained by looking at the culture, tradition and even heretical theology that developed by other groups.

I'd be happy to discuss my personal findings as I've looked at these issues if anyone is interested. Bottom line, there are options.

I'm sorry to raise an old topic,

Oh, thanks for giving this a kick; just a few days ago I remembered the story aout the Finnish woman and wanted to search for it, but never did. This is a good thread.

Somehow I just can't believe that if we play nice and observe the golden rule, that God will get upset with us for who it is we enjoy sex with.

• Like 1

HI Jg ... thanks for sharing.

The last two years I've lived a poly single life. Things have gone amazing well.

I have 4 GFs and I pray over meals with each of them. I just spent a weekend with two of them and one othe their BFs. Its was totally amazing.

I set out 2.5 yrs ago to live what Jesus was asking me to do. You know the verses were Jesus said if you visit someone in jail, give them a drink of water etc, then you have done it unto me. So I felt that God was asking me to just be friends with people, especially ladies, as so many couldn't find someone to love them. If I did that Jesus was saying that I'd be a friend to Him. Over the next year plus I had the most amazing compliments payed to me. A lot of these weren't from Christians. I almost couldn't beleive nice people were to me as I accepted them without judging them and helped them out often in just little ways. Result: about one in 10 ladies I meet wants to be my GF. I just don't have time for that many GFs! Then God said to me just as you have been a friend to each of these people and thus been my friend, so I've been being a friend back to you thru them. I'd never felt so close to God.

Its been an amazing lesson in God teaching me about how to love an how hunger people are for love. So my story is more about poly than swinging. But I suspect a similar things could happen in swinging.

• Like 1

Many of the people in the Bible lived plural marriages, especially in the Old Testament (I heard that references to plural marriage may have been deliberately removed by some king later from the New Testament...?). Then again the Bible doesn't really have a stance on homosexuality, divorce, or a great many other things as well (once again, especially in the New Testament). Funny, it seems to be about love and understanding and not passing judgement. I seem to have forgotten when it became a rule book for everything.

• Like 1

Yes, the NT doesn't address pural marriages. There are some historical data the the church doesn't tell us.

The Roman law said a man could only have one wife. So when Paul says an elder is to only have one wife it is to aviod conflict with governmental authorities not because that was the intent of what God wanted originally when He created marriage in Genesis. What's more also in NT times Israel petitioned Rome to get an exception to the one wife law and obtained the only exception that we know about. So when preachers today teach taht God's originaly intent was one man and one woman for life that are teaching Roman law and not Jewish law or to put it interms of the NT Jews and Christians they would be teaching pagan laws and not God laws as given to His people the Jews.

To my understanding the only place in the NT that even mentions anything remotely close to plural marriages is as others have said where a church leader was to be the husband of only one wife. Again there are cultural and legal issues surrounding that statement as well. What really gets me worked up are where people take descriptive things like that and use them as prescriptive in nature, which I don't believe is the intent.

I can easily see myself loving more than one woman, providing for them, etc. I'm sure there are women mature enough to handle that kind of relationship, but its hard in modern western times because we've grown so narcissistic and much more individualistic than ever before.

There are so many practical benefits to having more than one wife/lover not just from the male perspective or even just sexually, but for the female too. Lots more help with children, school, cleaning, cooking, shopping, etc, etc, etc. I think we have been sold a lie about "soul mates" and being a "one and only". This mentality has been elevated to an undeserving status in our culture.

You set that up great. All the little details then you yada yada over the details. Anyway very hot experience! Thanks for sharing.