linda69

Orgasm with others in swinging

We consider ourselves new to the lifestyle but we have had a FMF, MFFM experience where the girls played with each other and went back to their husbands and a full swap same room experience. All in clubs in NYC.

As I mentioned on another post when we went to clubs we did not see people approaching each other in the lounge are, the approach happens when you are already naked with your SO in a playroom and someone touches you: you have a choice to say "no" or to invite for more and things proceed from there.

Our idea of ideal couple is: hot wife + seductive/confident husband so visual identification of potential playmates is relatively easy and based on our experience so far we can attack them easily as well.

The problem: I like to have sex to have orgasms, I don't like to just have sex even if it has the added rush of being with someone new. I don't care if the orgasm is achieved via oral sex, intercourse, finger, hands, man, woman, etc but I do care to have one and usually after I have one I keep having more.

The experiences:

1) Our FMF experience was in Brazil, not in a club and we all had multiple orgasms.

2) The MFFM were the girls played and went back to their husband also worked but it was my husband who gave me the orgasm.

3) The full swap did not work mainly because my husband and I played very little together before we got approach for full swap with the offer of protected intercourse, when we proceed to the room for protected intercourse the oral sex resumed to be:

- wife sucking protected cock of other wife's husband (I prefer unprotected sucking but did enjoy this) - 2 minutes - when the other wife moved up to my husband's cock for penetration, her husband pulled his cock and proceeded to penetration with me too.

- other husband penetrating me - 2 minutes - when he inserted his cock in and moved it in and out twice he said I am going to cum. I asked that he hold it but it was too late. My husband heard us and saw we were done so he continued another minute and finished too.

- I thought the other wife was probably also interested in having an orgasm and asked if I could go down on her, all in agreement I proceeded. - lost count of time - despite my attempt while I was eating her pussy none of the husbands touched me or her . . . and neither her or I had an orgasm and both men did cum but probably better to masturbate as it would have taken longer.

Although she seemed to accept it as normal however for me it is very unusual (maybe 2 times in my life before this time).

PS.: This was an experienced couple, not newbies like us. They did not seem anxious or stressed and were ok after the fact. There were no hard feelings although we (the 4 of us) did talk about the fact that it was super fast, etc mainly because I was so surprised that it was clear I expected more. After the other wife and I danced naked in the dance floor together while husbands and other couples watched and we spend some more time together and although it was a lot of fun it did not result in any orgasms.

Questions:

1) Are man in the lifestyle able/amendable to please women other than their wife?

2) Do women expect to have orgasms while with other husbands?

3) Is there such a thing as "take your time" "slowly enjoy" sex in the lifestyle or is all the sex charged with stress and anxiety that prevents enjoyment?

4) How do we identify the couple that would be interested in orgasms versus just sex?

Questions:

1) Are man in the lifestyle able/amendable to please women other than their wife?

3) Is there such a thing as "take your time" "slowly enjoy" sex in the lifestyle or is all the sex charged with stress and anxiety that prevents enjoyment?

4) How do we identify the couple that would be interested in orgasms versus just sex?

1. Yes, there are men in the LS who desire and aim to please the other person that they are playing with. Obviously, there are men (or times) when men are only seeking their own gratification.

2. I'm sure that there is a division of groups here. There are women that expect to orgasm while swinging. There are women that don't have that expectation. And then there is another group of women that know that sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't.

3.Yes, there are different types of sex in the LS. Fast, slow, gentle, rough, BSDM, group, light-hearted, etc.

4. Ask the couple you are interested in.

If I may add, I tried to be clear in my answers that people in the LS don't just play one way. We're all different. We all like different things. Our bodies aren't all shaped the same--what pleasures one might not pleasure someone else. Try not to group everyone in the LS into one mold. And don't assume that one experience means that's how it is for all future experiences.

Questions:

1. If they're not, this is the first I've heard of it.

2) Absolutely. Since I come easily, sex has to be bad in order for me not to have an orgasm.

3) Of course there's slower sex, plus enjoyable sex, otherwise why would anyone bother?

4) I'm trying to think of a way to ask that question, but I don't have an answer yet. I do think you need to speak up - I'm not ready for penetration quite so soon - and I also think your husband needs to make sure he's not the only one having orgasms. Why were neither of the men helping out while you were going down on the other woman?

I think I'd be more interested in clubs or parties where there was some seduction involved, possibly while everyone's clothing was still on. Without any anticipation, it sounds a bit flat and uninteresting.

One of the main reason we, after five years, still prefer the friends first (and I use the term more loosely today than I used too) but often, at a club and a single encounter...well, they usually are not very good unless you are just into the thrill only. EVERY one night encounter is almost what I call mirror sex. What the fuck is up with that? Do we really have to keep up with the other halves, move for move? This borderline wants to send me on a rant. I'll stop there :rolleyes:

You mean each couple is trying to do what the other couple is doing? Rant away!

If I may add, I tried to be clear in my answers that people in the LS don't just play one way. We're all different. We all like different things. Our bodies aren't all shaped the same--what pleasures one might not pleasure someone else. Try not to group everyone in the LS into one mold. And don't assume that one experience means that's how it is for all future experiences.

Thank you for all the wisdom. I am happy to hear different perspective. Agree that I should view people in the LS as any other group of people that similar interests but go about it in different ways, the above quote is very true based on the answers here.

I think I'd be more interested in clubs or parties where there was some seduction involved, possibly while everyone's clothing was still on. Without any anticipation, it sounds a bit flat and uninteresting.

Agree and it was exactly my thought. Next time will make sure there is more seduction on my end as since it was my first time at that club, second time in a club and first time we agreed to full swap I kind of did not know what to do… now I know. I guess this is like riding a bike, you got to keep trying to find the right balance.

I also think your husband needs to make sure he's not the only one having orgasms. Why were neither of the men helping out while you were going down on the other woman?

My husband and I are new to the lifestyle. We didn't know what was ok and what was not. I would normally ask him and he would be more than happy to help as he did during the rest of the night - I had 3 orgasms that night, one of them while playing with my husband and another couple and the others with my husband alone all provided by my husband - it felt awkward to leave the other husband out so I didn't ask and the two of them were watching and talking about how sometimes it happens fast. My husband felt bad for the other husband because I did not even have time to fake anything (not that I intended to) kkkk

Questions:

1) Absolutely yes. Most men do, some men struggle or dont care, some men refrain from cumming just so they can keep their hormones high for other women.

2) Obviously yes? I find it easy (compared to most women apparantly) to orgasm from vaginal sex.

3) It depends on so many different things, for us there really isnt any stress. Other than organising gangbang parties.

4) Just put yourself out there, experience other people, the people you enjoy most with you ask if they are interested in meeting again. After a while you/they may get bored but its no big deal... plenty of fish in the sea for more adventures!